Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Kill la Kill
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Dec 5, 2013 9:30 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I kinda like Houka's transformation outfit tbh:
http://i.imgur.com/RAIEz2j.png

Nonon Jakuzure's transformation was nice too with a little background entrance. But yeah great episode. Why do I find mini Satsuki to be so cute?! Love that OST too this episode.
Dec 5, 2013 9:33 AM

Mar 2012
Holy crap I did not see that coming, my god Trigger, Thursday can't come fast enough
Dec 5, 2013 9:46 AM

Jun 2011
Too convenient.
Dec 5, 2013 11:25 AM

Jun 2012
Are Senketsu or Nudist Beach the real final boss?
We still have Nudist Beach lingering in the background who are the wild card in this showdown between Ryuko and the Student Council
HybridMBLDec 5, 2013 11:49 AM
Dec 5, 2013 11:28 AM

May 2013
I'm starting to think that nudist beach is the real enemy.
Dec 5, 2013 11:30 AM

Apr 2013
The fight between Ryuuko and Houka was alright. Expected a little more out of him. Lol at Mako in the stands with him and Gamagoori.

Nonon's transformation was kinda cute, but that ship thing was huge and packed with weapons. She's so evil.
Senketsu Shippu! The OST during that transformation was awesome. We're getting new Senketsu transfromations every episode now lol.

Nonon looked pretty pissed off at the end. That face though.

Tsumugu Kinagase is coming back! I can't wait. He's awesome.
Dec 5, 2013 11:36 AM
Nov 2013
The time i saw that damn crazy ship with rockets i knew Senketsu would transform into a flight suit and the name is badass.

Also really loving Gamagoori, he's too adorable.

And i think the last boss might be Satsuki's Kamui + Ryouko's one.
Dec 5, 2013 11:38 AM

Aug 2010
Houka's fight was meh imo. His flash back showed that he's a pretty fun character but his fight wasn't anything special. Lol'd at how he keeps pressing his keyboards in all awkward poses XD

Nonon's uniform is cheating too much XD...Loli Satsuki was cute.
Flying Senketsu was awesome! Seems like that won't be a good thing though.
Progressing too fast? I don't want Senketsu to be the final boss :(

Nxt ep...a cute girl??

Oh and lol'd do much at Mako and the 2 ex-Elite 4 arguments XDXD
Dec 5, 2013 11:46 AM

Apr 2013
i cannot imagine senketsu to fully lose control and turn out to be the final boss.

my guess is he will get close to losing control but both his consciousness and ryouko's will probably get him under control and ryouko gains access to the full power of a kamui.

nudist beach does not seem evil they just know what happens when a kamui gets out of control so trying to stop it before it is too late seems logical.

episode went kinda the way i expected it. with inamuta getting defeated fairly quickly

wonder who the new girl is that is going to appear in the next episode.
xSanoxDec 5, 2013 11:50 AM
Dec 5, 2013 11:49 AM
May 2013
What madness! I don't think anyone expected a forfeit, but it makes sense since his Probe Regalia is pretty much his PC haha. Now besides the crazy upcoming aerial battle, Tsugumu is on his way to potentially take down Senketsu and a new character in the middle of all this?!?

I also wonder how the fight with Sanageyama will go down, since there is no stage anymore 0.o. All in all, things sure escalated very quickly.
Dec 5, 2013 11:50 AM

Apr 2012
Good to see Ryuuko striking all the right notes...
greeboDec 5, 2013 11:53 AM
Dec 5, 2013 12:00 PM
Sep 2013
I expected a bit more out of houka, i thought he seemed kinda cool but I was dissapointed.
Jakazure was pretty awesome, dat face at the end...
The end is nigh

Dec 5, 2013 12:25 PM

Dec 2011
Kill la kill at the compass of Guillermo Tell, it can't get any better than this.
Dec 5, 2013 12:28 PM
Oct 2010
I don't like the amount of asspulls I'm seeing here, it's obvious that they have a reason for it but it makes the current fights pretty shitty. Each of the elite 4 so far have been defeated by an asspull (I'd imagine nonon is next).

I guess we will have to wait and see what happens when senketsu evolves too quickly.
Dec 5, 2013 12:33 PM

Dec 2011
I knew that Inumuta's suit isn't really a battle type uniform. Although I didn't expect that it will be so fast that Nonon will start her battle this episode too.

Can't wait to see how Ryuko can overcome the vibrations.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 5, 2013 12:37 PM

May 2013
That first battle ended quickly. Senketsu is evolving. Nonon is pissed. Her and Satsuki when they were kids are so cute lol.
Dec 5, 2013 1:00 PM

Mar 2013
Satsuki was badass even when she was just a kid, she never fails to amaze me
EL PSY KONGROO!!!
Dec 5, 2013 1:00 PM

Jul 2013
What a great soundtrack.
This is moving so fast, and the way they are portraying the characters backgrounds here, I'm even more believing Senketsu or Nudist Beach will be final boss(es).
Dec 5, 2013 1:10 PM

Jun 2013
Episode was so awesome, especially the soundtracks and the Senketsu transformation!
Nonon is so kawaii!! :3

I think that the new cute girl is the girl that lost control of her Kamui and died, the one that Tsumugu mentioned.
Dec 5, 2013 1:20 PM
Oct 2010
senseikyube said:
Episode was so awesome, especially the soundtracks and the Senketsu transformation!
Nonon is so kawaii!! :3

I think that the new cute girl is the girl that lost control of her Kamui and died, the one that Tsumugu mentioned.

No clue, but she looks like the girl from Drakengard 3. Most eye patch characters crack me up.
Dec 5, 2013 1:33 PM

May 2012
Epic episode. Got to know ambit about Houka. To bad his fight end it quickly. Thought he was going to pull out some crazy shit. Must say his Goku uniform was cool. Wasn't expecting Nonon to join the fight so quick. For some reason I thought her outfit was perfect for her. On the other hand wasn't expecting it to fly.

Back to the past again. We see Nonon and Satsuki were already friends in kindergarten. Satsuki is truly the greatest. Build her whole dream out of sand. Love how Ryuuko is pulling out new moves and transformations rather than new powers. Can't help but feel like Nudist Beach is about to start making moves. Ryuuko and Nonon can both fly now. Let the sky battle begin. I wonder who that girl is in the PV?
Dec 5, 2013 1:41 PM

Jul 2010
Girl with eyepatch in the preview.Can't wait.
Dec 5, 2013 2:17 PM

Apr 2013
Satsuki even from a tender young age had a resolve of steel, damn.

And the possibility of Ryuko's uniform losing control is foreboding.
Powerful eyebrows.
Dec 5, 2013 2:20 PM
Apr 2013
Seeing what happened w/ Nudist Beach, I can kind of tell what trigger plans to do. They'll pull a Gurren Lagann and switch the story up post ep 13 or so. Can't wait till next week though.
Dec 5, 2013 2:40 PM

Mar 2012
I did not expect Houka to give up so easily…
The interactions between Mako and the Former Elite Four members were pretty fun.

Nonon's Uniform (if it can be called that…Ryuko read my mind right there) is completely over the top. But the most interesting part is going to be the new character. I think we're going to see a glimpse of the true face of the enemy.
(Also known on other places as Hiss13)

All hail the adorable chess master!
Dec 5, 2013 2:47 PM

May 2013
Awesome episode, the fight between Ryuko and Houka was quite funny, Houka's a legit keyboard warrior c:
Dec 5, 2013 3:00 PM

Jul 2013
Houka typing all over his body and those stances that went along with it was freaky as hell. Hmm... not we got to see all of the elite four's transformations. I think Nonon's my favorite.
Dec 5, 2013 3:03 PM

Nov 2011
As always
Fast Paced as hell :D
Jakuzure is intense :D
thus start the torture of waiting another week

and what next nudist beach make their move? who is that little girl in the preview? could she be the woman with the other scissor half??? damn this show is getting more fun
Dec 5, 2013 3:13 PM

Aug 2010
Houka's poses made me laugh. Was anybody reminded of this when Senketsu went fly swatting? http://fav.me/d26zub2
Dec 5, 2013 3:29 PM

Apr 2011
Elite 4 will are about to fall and things are going to be crazy come the next 3 epds. Then the 2nd half starts and the Elite 4 will get more powerful goku uniforms. Next Thursday cant come fast enough.
Glorious Titties Nuff Said!

Make America Great Again!
Dec 5, 2013 3:30 PM

Feb 2012
Lol the hacker dude was a joke, but him giving up was a smart move.

And Ryuuko can fly now, by episode 20 she'll be a full on robot, come on.
Dec 5, 2013 3:35 PM

Oct 2012
Houka went down pretty fast, but he did it for the research so didn't expect him putting up to much of a fight. Nonon's entrance was awesome, even if that suit was like hax until Senketsu transformed and next episode we'll get to see how the fight fuckin ends:D
Dec 5, 2013 3:37 PM

Apr 2012
Houka... *sigh* atleast the ridiculous poses he was making with his uniform were funny.

Nonon, her voice still annoys me, but she isn't so bad.

Geez... why does little Satsuki-chan have to be so cute!

I'm thinking that the girl that'll appear next episode was sent by Satsuki's mother, their clothing styles are similar.
"Rejoice! We are humans— we are the most talented people! Precisely because we were born without any ability— we can achieve anything— this is the will of the weakest race!" – Sora, ‘No game No life Vol.01’
Dec 5, 2013 3:46 PM
Jul 2013
Can anyone tell me the name of the soundtrack at the end of the episode....I do not recall to hear it before this episode
Dec 5, 2013 3:59 PM

Jul 2013
Wow, I expect Houka's fight to be a bit longer but it was an okay one. LOL typing around his body was kind of funny though.

Well 2 down, 2 to go, I kind of felt bad when Ira and Houka are not wearing there Goku uniforms though... But funny how they bicker a bit.

Wow Jakuzure is tough to beat with her music blasts. She and Satsuki were cute in their flashback. Well her face at the end when Ryuko transform into another form, can't wait for their aerial assault next episode.

Dec 5, 2013 4:13 PM
Jul 2012
I can't wait for the full OST to come out, Sawano Hiroyuki always manages to blow me away with his music. Looks like Ryuuko is powering up far too quickly and everyone is getting more concerned with Nudist Beach and the teacher looking like they're about to take action. New character looks interesting but I'm looking forward to seeing the Sanageyama vs Ryuuko rematch.
My anime blog
Ganebare Anime
Dec 5, 2013 4:14 PM

Sep 2011
i doubt it would happen but if sanketsu did go out of control and ryuuko couldnt use it anymore then that would peak my interest a ton

This ep kind of bored me a bit honestly, im pretty interest to watch the next ep though

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Dec 5, 2013 4:28 PM

Jan 2009
Satsuki's speeches are so manly its GAR lol and damn looks like Senketsu is evolving too fast and will get out of control at some point it can fly right now
Dec 5, 2013 4:30 PM
Nov 2013
Makaizen said:
Houka's poses made me laugh. Was anybody reminded of this when Senketsu went fly swatting? http://fav.me/d26zub2

Oh that's where the reference comes from? Sweet! I just wonder where that Senketsu Shippu came from...

Wasn't expecting a lot of action, cute and pretty intense stuff in this episode. Literally said "Damn that was a smart move" When Houka forfeited. His poses were extremely funny, but I knew he couldn't really do much instead of collect data and just kick Ryuuko.

Jakuzure's transform, wow. Can't wait for the next fight (dat "You STINKING BITCH!...holy shit!), and also can't wait for Tsumugu to come back. Was expecting him to come pretty soon...and I wonder what that mysterious girl at the end could do.
Dec 5, 2013 5:21 PM

Dec 2012
That Inumuta fight SUCKED. I'm glad it was over so soon, if it continued any further I would've died from boredom. Not sure what significance him retaining all that data would have at his new 0 star rank but we'll find out. Like I guessed, turns out Revocs is a significant entity that has yet to reveal itself, much like Nudist Beach

Surprisingly her fight with Jakuzure wasn't so bad, it was a little reminiscent of episode 5, pulling another transformation out the ass aside, I appreciate freestyle combat over trading attacks that repeat the animations over and over to kill time. I mean it had a little of that, but not too much. Was beginning to lose interest in this show but the second half of the episode almost brought the series back to the heights of the earlier episodes

And interesting foreshadowing with Aikuro, Tsumugu and even Satsuki being worried at the rate Senketsu is changing forms. At least those ass pulls with all the transforming actually mean something now
Dec 5, 2013 5:52 PM

Dec 2008
That there was some interesting typing. I don't think I've seen anything like it, and probably never will.
Dec 5, 2013 5:57 PM

Oct 2013
Decent episode. It really set up the next episode well though. Also, the trailer showed Sanageyama! Can't wait to see that absolute monster fight again.
Dec 5, 2013 6:09 PM

Mar 2013
at this rate the final battle is going to involve throwing galaxies :D
Dec 5, 2013 6:16 PM

Dec 2012
I really liked the music that was playing as Matoi transformed into Senketsu's flying version. Anyone know what it was called???
Dec 5, 2013 6:22 PM

Sep 2013
The fight with the techy was kind of lame, he barely attacked, although forfeiting was smart, he got to keep his uniform.

I wonder why Nonon's uniform (the part she's wearing) looks like the inside of a human?
Dec 5, 2013 6:42 PM

Jul 2013
Fight with Inumuta was pretty quick, but then again I kind saw it coming, these four fights never gave me the feel of being major full lenght episodes fights, and thats ok, save those one's for the real important fights is what I think should happen...

Goddam I love Mako, she is just too random... especially when paired up with Gamagoori XD

one last thing if I may, about Nonon transformation, to any brazillian mate here in the forum "traz a loli que pisca !"
Dec 5, 2013 6:46 PM
Luny Tunes

Feb 2012
The fight against Nonon was epic especially with that awesome soundtrack playing in the background! :D And Mako is just as random as ever! I just love how hyper she is. xD

Curious to see who that cute new girl with the eye-patch is. :o
Dec 5, 2013 6:49 PM

Mar 2012
13/10

>those new OST tracks
LoneWolf said:
@Josh makes me sad to call myself Canadian.
Dec 5, 2013 7:13 PM

Apr 2012
Wasn't really a big fan of that last minute Senketsu transformation but I guess it's going to tie into the plot later regarding what Mikisugi told Kinagase about Senketsu evolving too fast.

If anything, the school arc will be completed with 2-3 episodes and then there will be a lot of backstory and the final boss will be revealed, assuming it has something to do with the kamui.
Dec 5, 2013 7:16 PM
Oct 2012
Best use of classical music in a scene since Irresponsible Captain Tylor, and no coincidence that both works were used in that scene as well.

This show is the best popcorn show I have seen in a long, long while, and I meant that as high praise. I don't even want to think about what is going to happen next, I just want to watch and munch on popcorn while enjoying how creative every scene in this show is. And Mako, dear god, what a great character. They better not kill her fulfilling the "hero loses best friend" cliche unless they plan on giving us a completely awesome "friend returns to life and saves the day" cliche. Unless that is fantastic, I don't even want to contemplate a couple of episodes, hell even a single episode, without her, she is just too much fun.
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kill la Kill Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 24, 2013

368 by Nopillows25 »»
Apr 22, 7:39 AM

Poll: » Kill la Kill Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 17, 2013

447 by Nopillows25 »»
Apr 22, 7:17 AM

Poll: » Kill la Kill Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 10, 2013

392 by Nopillows25 »»
Apr 22, 7:17 AM

Poll: » Kill la Kill Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 3, 2013

878 by Nopillows25 »»
Apr 22, 7:16 AM

Poll: » Kill la Kill Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

BRSxIgnition - Mar 27, 2014

955 by NullZweiChan »»
Apr 14, 10:02 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.