Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 2, 2013 5:37 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
>Love isn't about winning or losing.
Huh....

Anyways both a funny and somewhat dramatic chapter imo. Miju looks pretty :3
May 4, 2013 5:48 PM

Sep 2011
Why the heck didn't he just tell her that was his sister when he saw she was jealous and upset - oh cause that would be logical.
Aug 22, 2014 5:25 AM

Dec 2013
inzaratha said:
Why the heck didn't he just tell her that was his sister when he saw she was jealous and upset - oh cause that would be logical.

I wouldn't completely place blame with him for that situation. If anything I'm more frustrated with her. Why is it that instead of asking the most likely question in that situation, "Who was that?" like a normal person, she instead makes a baseless assumption that she was his ex, and then just decided to run with that without ascertaining the facts. With that being said, I do agree with you on it being "to logical" for her.

In hindsight, this entire manga has relied heavily on things being illogical, or for Towako to do and say things that no normal person would in any given situation. I realize that she probably grew up sheltered (being an ojou-sama and all), but that however is no explanation for why she sometimes acts 10 years younger than she actually is.

Just my 2 cents on this chapter I guess.
Matsuoka Yoshitsugu has hardly any range as a voice actor, and is grossly over-cast.

Yeah. I said it.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ojousama wa Oyomesama Chapter 1 Discussion

stickymochi - Jun 9, 2009

5 by tr25a3 »»
Jun 8, 2019 12:48 PM

Poll: » Ojou-sama wa Oyome-sama. Chapter 26 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 15, 2013

2 by Kuro_Yuuki »»
Aug 22, 2014 6:26 AM

Poll: » Ojou-sama wa Oyome-sama. Chapter 29 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 12, 2014

0 by Stark700 »»
Aug 12, 2014 6:38 AM

Poll: » Ojou-sama wa Oyome-sama. Chapter 28 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 21, 2013

1 by inzaratha »»
Nov 23, 2013 5:08 PM

Poll: » Ojou-sama wa Oyome-sama. Chapter 27 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 19, 2013

1 by inzaratha »»
Aug 19, 2013 11:33 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.