Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Mar 27, 2014 2:18 PM

Jun 2010
Kind of bland and obvious. Kana Hanazawa did a pretty good performance as Ryouko with some subtle variations on the character's affected monotone to express emotion.

Red_Keys said:
...was I the only one who was WTFing at the fact that his parents beat him, and then it was just never mentioned again or resolved except for the very end when you hear his sister screaming at her parents?

When Ichirou says his parents hit him, I think it just means they slapped him once in the face, which doesn't seem to be a big deal in Japanese culture judging from the usual depiction in anime and manga. I think the point is that what he wrote in the letter made them that angry. The shot of his mother crying and his father pulling him up by the collar adds further emphasis.

I think the part at the end where his sister is arguing is her defending his decision to be involved with Ryouko (which might cause him to "relapse").

Red_Keys said:
...unrealistic bullying that made little sense.

Like, what the fuck was the deal with the bullies? Why were they so irrationally angry? And then the issues with the bullies wasn't even resolved! It was just kind of swept under the rug at the end and ignored.

I think teenagers are just assholes sometimes, and they were the popular kids with "the rules" on their side, so they felt like they could do what they wanted. The head girl's stunned reaction when Ichirou stood up to them says as much.

Red_Keys said:
It just really rubbed me off the wrong way how this guy was abused by his parents for acting a certain way, and then when he represses that behavior, the film paints it as a fault of his and some sort of flaw that he has (oh look at him be a jerk!), because it made whatsherface sad.

I think what's being painted in a bad light is the way he lets himself get pushed around and abandons a friend (because he and Ryouko had become friends).

That scene where he criticizes the way Ryouko acts is probably the best scene in the movie. The fact that Ichirou hates whats she's doing moves it beyond a "weird kids vs. bullies" kind of story.

Red_Keys said:
And then that desk castle. Uh... was that real? Was that.. his imagination? I don't even...

I think it was supposed to be a dramatic manifestation of Ryouko's behavior, one too large and imposing to be ignored by anyone; and indeed it was planned as a prelude to suicide. Given that the rest of the film is pretty naturalistic, I think it comes off as more strange than anything.
Apr 2, 2014 10:42 PM
Jul 2012
Just watched, and honestly really enjoyed it. Yes, I have to agree with how this is so similar to Chunni, but they still keep a certain degree of difference.

Like many others said, Chunni is more of a cute comedy with a hint of seriousness in the both the start and ending. However, Aura has a more serious tone, be it from black-mailing teachers, bullying, fighting, and making sure to show Ryouko's "weirdness".

Also, in the end for Chunni, I felt that its moral was that its trying to say "Accept reality, but you don't need to give up your own world." In short, they said that combine both the worlds of your joy and hate and you can find yourself a place here. Aura, on the other hand says something else in my opinion, "Accept reality, theres nothing you can do about it. This world sucks, but running away won't solve anything. Face them! Head-on. In their own playing field." Really, it says to give up on your own world, but it points out also(through the romance they added), that this world also has things worthwhile. Honestly, I feel I probably said the morals in my thoughts wrong, but oh well!
Apr 5, 2014 10:59 AM

May 2012
I really enjoyed this anime, even though I dropped Chuunibyou after 3 episodes. Maybe because this is more serious

Ryouko looks so cute in her school dress

7/10
thepathApr 5, 2014 11:18 AM
Apr 8, 2014 6:51 PM

Nov 2012
Teacher blackmailing him to be friends with Ryouko.

20 mins in and already a kiss,something Chuunibyou couldn't manage to do in 2 seasons.They actually kissed twice too<3

Wow,Yamamoto beating up Ichirou was hard to see.

Like how initiative Ryouko compared to Rikka.

That one popular bitch was so fucking annoying.

Gotta admit that temple of desk looked awesome.Though the likelihood that she had constructed that and no one noticed well...

Lol'd at the teacher joking about having chuunibyou at the end.

Ryouko looked cute in the uniform and "Teach me how to be normal." perfect ending.

Definitely exceeded my expectations 9/10.
Apr 19, 2014 2:11 AM

Nov 2011
5/5

Pretty good movie, more mature than some souls seen in recent times.
Too bad there are no animations in the final if not at the end. It was the epilogue is supposed to be made ​​better.
Same thing in the story that could be made ​​better, starting with both main and secondary characters.
Technical and graphic good, not excellent, good animations. Finally, a decent job of that AIC ASTA.
I'm a little sad, because so little was enough to make this film become an excellent product! ^ _ ^
Final score of 8/10!
I wanted to give more to the maturity put in the plot, but other factors have made ​​this impossible.
May 2, 2014 10:06 PM
Feb 2009
welp that was pretty godly movie!
May 7, 2014 7:22 AM

Sep 2013
A great movie, I wanted someone to slap that bitch who acts all cool.
Ending it with a kiss is always nice. LOL at the class in the credits. OST was great.
Jun 2, 2014 1:31 PM

Mar 2013
what a shitty movie. very VERY idiotic character dialogues, spoken by uninteresting clichee characters in an unintersting clichee setting. Artstyle was medioucre at best any memorable soundtracks are not existent. 1/10
Jun 7, 2014 9:09 PM

Nov 2010
This was quite a "sweatdrop" movie for me.
You gotta have some guts to keep up an act like that in school surrounded by bullies.
And wtf that desk temple scene... I was hoping theyd keep it up with being realistic.
An enjoyable movie though.
Jun 13, 2014 6:00 AM

Apr 2010
desktemple/10

+1 for the oppai.
Jun 14, 2014 6:03 AM

Apr 2013
To hell with Chuunibyou and their Moe bullshit!!! This movie was much better.
Jun 21, 2014 10:57 AM

Aug 2013
This was awesome. Really liked it. 9/10
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 28, 2014 11:21 PM

Jan 2008
Man, I watched this movie expecting something fun and happy stuff but I get this drama movie instead, was not expecting that but did enjoy it. The genre tags make it so misleading.

I'm just gonna downright say this. I was surprised they showed nudity. Oh and that first kiss, dat saliva. The last kiss was cute though.

Anyways, this at the very least felt more realistic that Chu2, aside from the table castle, with all the bullying but so many unanswered questions, mostly about Ryouko. Bullying is serious business and often does suicide pop up as an option. I will say a lot of scenes were very cringe worthy though and just makes you question why Ryouko is even doing that, like climbing the street light. I do love how they showed her wearing her school uniform though, it looks so much better than her chuuni outfit and I was really hoping she did early.
Jul 6, 2014 5:59 PM
May 2011
Was I the only one to absolutely hate how it ended?
Jul 23, 2014 8:41 AM
Sep 2013
just finished watching this one.. another side of 8th grade syndrome (i write it like this to make difference with chuu2byo title)

animation.. nothing special, low budget maybe?
1 hour 23 min felt rushed because few things left unexplained, and the character involved.. few needed, few felt unnecessary, but still satisfied with the story and also the seiyuu really did a good job.

lot of kisses, thats how romance anime should be (i'm staring at you, chuu2byo)

Ertilo said:
Was I the only one to absolutely hate how it ended?

ah.. i'll take this point from 2 different side.
at one point, the resolution "teach me being normal" means that the people with this syndrome is finally accepts how reality should be. people who agree with this should say this as progress.
but in the other hand, staying with this syndrome like what chuu2byo did means that "yeah, this is the way i enjoy my life. so it doesnt matter what people think about my syndrome." people who agree with this will call it as picking your own way, which is also good, and done by chuu2byo.

in Aura, Ryouka finally wants to act normal (but still having the syndrome) because she know that there will be somebody who'll accept her even when she's act as a normal girl, so yeah, both of the option is still good for me. its just the matter of which option fits you better.

flaxman85 said:
lame, predictable, annoying

and wtf at the random ass table castle

5/10

did you watch this after watching chuu2byo?
if yes then your predictable point is nowhere to put here.

if you just watch this one first and chuu2byo later, i bet you'll comment chuu2byo as predictable, too.

--
LOL at people who think that this is a copy of chuu2byo. at least read the wiki, guys.
hahailham1Jul 23, 2014 8:45 AM
Jul 29, 2014 12:45 AM

Aug 2013
one of the best animated films I've ever watched, the plot is simply fantastic, great soundtrack, and great development, only the character desing leaves a little to be desired, but nothing that hinders the work
address the Chuunibyou as a disease, shows bullying as something real, show up to the suffering of the family of those who suffer and deal with serious issues of a wide credibility to the film, I sure will recommend this animation, and still will I seek into other media such as LN and the manga.
Aug 22, 2014 3:45 AM

Jan 2008
That was awesome, I accidentaly saw it recommended while commenting on a Chuunibyo.

And I mean seriously - does there even exist a single human being who never thought about being a hero or living in a different world? Sure they go way overboard with it but hell if I haven't thought about acting like that in the middle of the street. Only I would probably get arrested or placed in an asylum T_T Why do you think people reenact historical battles dressed in armor as knights? Because they just want to have fun and swing their swords in the air!
It does show a different perspective and how being different is shunned by most of the society. I believe it would have a way stronger feel to it if it ended in a tragedy. That being said - I'm glad it didn't. I allways thought sad endings carry a stronger "punch" but I allways prefered happy ones just for my personal enjoyment factor.

It got me in a mood for nostalgia though so I already know what I'm gonna be doing this evening.
Anyway 9/10

PS.
How did she manage to build this ridiculous castle anyway? I want that. I seriously do.
WerchielAug 22, 2014 4:59 AM
Oct 2, 2014 1:33 AM

Jul 2013
Damn that was good. It achieved more in 1.5 hour than Chuunibyou did in 2 seasons lol..

I went into this expecting something like Chuunibyou and was prepared to be disappointed but I'm glad it's not even close.

8/10
Oct 2, 2014 1:36 AM

Sep 2013
MoeGod said:
Damn that was good. It achieved more in 1.5 hour than Chuunibyou did in 2 seasons lol..

I went into this expecting something like Chuunibyou and was prepared to be disappointed but I'm glad it's not even close.

8/10

Same thing here. They actually kiss here dammit. And the darker tone made it more realistic.
Nov 1, 2014 6:33 AM

Sep 2007
Underrated. Great film and a nice surprise.
Nov 15, 2014 7:03 PM

Aug 2012
So why does this have the comedy tag? It actually felt like more of a mature/serious version of Chu2Koi with a suprisingly happy ending.

8/10
Nov 21, 2014 4:10 AM
Nov 2013
I felt this Movie very similar to Chuunibyou demo koi ga shitai yet very different too.
Loved the serious version of Chuunibyou
Dec 3, 2014 6:34 AM

Dec 2012
I truly liked the darker take on chunibyo, but the execution was pretty bad. The drama was the only thing that made this movie interesting. Here I thought this movie would make me dislike Jun Kumagai less after he butchered Psycho-Pass series & made some unpleasant script for some anime.

6/10.
I like anime.
Dec 17, 2014 10:35 AM

Jul 2010
I really didn't expect something like this. I just took a quick glimpse of the genre (missed the school part) and I didn't even read the synopsis. I thought the first few minutes was the focus of the show!

The bullies and their "justification" of following the school rules really pissed me off. Not so much on the blackmailing though as even the teacher did it! I really did want to slap those girls >.> Liked the part when Ichirou was trying to teach them something about ignoring others. Ichirou getting blackmailed and had to stop helping Ryouko. It was really something in the rain scene, his frustrations was pretty amazing and quite dramatic.

I really liked the temple/table castle scene though it is really unrealistic. How the two hates the world and wanting to run off somewhere yet they realize that there is nothing waiting for them after the free fall. To keep on the chuunibiyou act while still being able to live in happiness. It really was a great love confession as they face this world together by changing together. Taking Ryouko's power so that she can't leave was a really nice line.

The dark side of chuunibiyou and the impacts it has. Being bullied, family issues, and just how these events really take a toll on the chuuni. It was quite the amazing movie, I really enjoyed the drama part. To not throw away one's part but to move on while carrying it. To see it in a different light, I did enjoy how we got to see Ryouko in her normal uniform. Still retaining her chuunibiyou yet being able to in society. To form a fair compromise in at least a public place, doesn't mean they can't revert back in their homes!

Seriously though, really liked the part how Ichirou is trying to be normal yet the "normal" part isn't all there is to him. To be able to stay true to one's heart while not hurting others, it really is quite the struggle.
FatefulLoveDec 17, 2014 10:39 AM
Jan 5, 2015 2:56 AM

Jul 2012
This one is real life version of Chuunibyou :D

Jan 31, 2015 11:40 AM

Aug 2013
This movie was damn good.

But when and more importantly how the fuck did she build this desk thing on the roof srsly
Feb 15, 2015 2:07 PM

Jul 2014
I thought it would be similar to Chuunibyou but it was way better than I expected. Although I wouldn't be mad if it lasted a little longer. ⌒.⌒
Feb 15, 2015 6:42 PM

Apr 2011
Bewbs/10
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 18, 2015 3:12 PM

Nov 2014
Didn't like Chuunibyou. Didn't like this..

Apr 18, 2015 2:02 PM

Jun 2014
chuunibyou was better comedy and this one was better romance
Rika and Ryouko were both sucks though.

Misiakk said:
Cheap rip off of Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai! .

I'm pretty sure the novel of this was published earlier than chuunibyou.

6/10
Jun 23, 2015 8:59 PM

Jul 2009
Wow i really like the MC, Satou was perfect! I loved when he stood up to Yamamoto. You don't need to be a superhero (or antihero in his case) to be cool!
Oct 3, 2015 11:57 AM

Aug 2008
Basically a proof that chuunibyou something, something didn't have to have annoying leads and suck at the end and for the whole second season...

Line between literal and metaphorical was hard to grasp at times, cheesiness could be hard to take and some things were left just hanging but overall it was a pretty solid story.
Ii tenki desu ne...
Oct 19, 2015 9:40 PM

Oct 2010
Fantastic movie. Really awesome take on "Chuunibyou". More realistic, and darker of course. All the way up to the desk temple anyway.

Honestly, I think the best way to approach chuunibyou is to admit that it's okay to escape into fantasy. Life sucks. Psychologists have even agreed to this being a healthy way to deal with stress. Video games are one way of doing this. So is watching a ton of anime. The main issue is that people like Rikka and Ryouko don't separate that from reality. Ichirou seemed okay to go along with her delusions up to a certain point. He seemed willing (and understandably...given his past) to accept that she has her own reasons for doing what she does but that she needs to eventually face reality.

Kobato was a fantastic girl in that she seemed to accept anyone that was kind to others, but I think she's the kind of person that would literally do nothing to help them return to the real world. She seemed to kind to push Ryouko in any direction. Ryouko definitely needed someone like Ichirou that fully understands her position.

Anyway, I loved this movie. I watched it because I saw Romeo Tanaka was the original creator. He has never let me down.
Dec 29, 2015 8:03 AM

Nov 2011
what the fuck did i just watch and why did i bother even continuing
Jan 8, 2016 9:20 PM
Mar 2010
Good movie, very enjoyable.
Feb 15, 2016 8:29 PM

Mar 2011
It was brilliant and mediocre at the same time, on the average it was good. I liked the design/animation, sound/music, and the characters interactions/attitudes, but not the character themselves. I liked the story too, even more the main approach (to the chuunibyou thing), kinda reminds me of LGBT's troubles/issues, for example, someone cannot just be what it shouldn't be, I mean it's som much better just to be yourself and give a damn about what the others think/do, but there are some rules that should be followed (e.g. to sleep early: it's already 2:30 fucking AM here). This movie was so much better and more mature than Chuu-2, yet both has the same "moe-ish" design, which is hard for me to take seriously. Well, it took years for me to finish this anime, not because I didn't like it at first, actually I found that promising, I just scanned the movie at that time (in 2013) and left on my HD to watch someday, I was sure I couldn't watch it, not yet. I wasn't ready. Better this way, it couldn't be as good as it was to watch it right now, it worth the wait (or the postpone, I'm a great procrastinator).

Damn, it's huge! I think no one will ever read this... I hope so, anyway. I just felt like writing. And publishing.
FrezlajFeb 15, 2016 8:35 PM
Apr 21, 2016 8:01 AM
Lewd Depresso

Jul 2008
What I typed into my comment section of entry.

"Well.. I understood it's Chuunibyou anime with more serious tone. Where focus is where chuunis don't get socially accepted. And instead get bullied or so..

Anyhow that to that.. I didn't expect this anime being such a emotional rollercoaster. It was sad, depressing but really sweet as well.

That "Temple" was amazing though, no idea how she managed to build it, but it was amazing.

Also.. didn't expect seeing her nude.. and on top of that.. she looked odd. but good.

Quite mature & dark themed anime. Considering it's chuunibyou anime."

Gave it 9/10 ... cuz it seriously felt interesting, sad and sweet..
May 17, 2016 11:55 AM

Dec 2012
"I don't believe in magic. But I like that others do."

I had a good feeling about Aura when I watched part of the trailer. All I knew was that a cute girl voiced by HanaKana was dressing up as a wizard in her classroom and that was enough for me.

Aura probably hits home for plenty of people, far more than they'd care to ever admit. I kept it low key right before and during middle school, but I often envisioned many fantasies of warriors with super powers battling it out (often inspired by a mix of LoZ, Dark Cloud, and some early anime).

The other aspect that was well done is the bullying. Although I was never bullied myself, I can understand the feeling of isolation for being seen as different or being associated with people who I'm not too fond of (even if they're drawn to you). The sheer viciousness took me off guard, however, and the desk graffiti in particular pissed me off.

This movie helps to show mankind's universal quest for adventure. Whether it's through storytelling or playing the role of main character, there's a constant search for something larger than life. But sometimes people end up preferring those wild fantasies over bleak reality.

That's why I really like the answer Ichirou came to - that he would show Ryouka how adventurous everyday life could be. What's more, he finally embraced his past as part of that journey, something that helped him to where he is now. Not to mention it was really cool to see him do battle with the temple of chairs!

The ending was really sweet, Ryouka was just too precious in her uniform. Also need to shout-out to that eyepatch girl, I just love those "bure-mono!" characters.

8/10. Even though my chuuni fantasies settled down right into my early teens, I still kept track of a story I had been working on for those 2-3 years. It's been slowly unfolding in my head over the years and I had reached its final saga when I graduated high school. I never finished it though, perhaps now in my twenties I can put it to rest...(but who's to say that will be the end?)
Aug 18, 2016 9:33 AM

Apr 2011
Never watched Chuunibyou and never read the synopsis for this movie. Jumping blindly into a movie is my summer past-time.

That being said, this was a relatively enjoyable movie. It was filled with plot holes already mentioned, but something that bothered me the whole time: what happened to the trio in the beginning? They were dropped 30 minutes into the film for Kobato and some random guy. Also, people are saying this film wouldn't be predictable if you hadn't watched Chuuni, but I disagree. At the first mention of the locked roof, I pretty much knew where the plot was going.

Overall, I liked the progress with the characters and the romance. 7.5/10
Sep 27, 2016 4:04 PM

Sep 2013
Ahhhhh.... how to put my thoughts about this in words.....

The start and development was nice but then idk why the Ichirou suddenly began to piss me off. I kind of lol'd when he clashed with the yamamato bully acting all badass and got his ass handed to him, but returned the next day with just a band-aid. Then it began to go downhill, irrationality of side-charas and over-drama just rubbed me the wrong way.

The end started to want me to label it as a drama than psychological. Nobody doing anything when a student is going for suicide, and teachers are all depending on him to bring her down calmly???

On a side-note, the photo that the bully girl had of him, whatever could it be since he sent a chuuni letter which was delivered back to his house, and gotten spanked by his father??
Oct 28, 2016 12:11 PM
Jul 2018
Okay movie, 6/10.

The whole bully thing was completely ignored, I guess chuunis are meant to be bullied?
Nov 3, 2016 4:52 PM

Jun 2011
Holy Jesus, that was overplayed, what a terrible movie, and the ending credit scene was abysmal, tried too hard to play the extreme end of both sides. The ending screams "look at her, so fucking cute isn't it?", Hanakana's soft and "listen to this cute" voice is so fucking annoying, she ain't Mamiko Noto. Character development was present, but the execution, meaning the transitional character development that develops character from point A to point B was absent, it skipped from A to B, not going from A to B, that was bad writing, just plain lazy. The romance was forced and unnecessary, came out of nowhere, zero development and you're telling me they're a thing by the end of the movie? What a joke.

Not to mention, I watched this after Chuu2byo, and this screams Chuu2 to me. "Oh look, Chuu2 was successful, let's try to recreate that success by making this Aura movie", the characters are so uninspired, especially the female lead and it doesn't help that Hanakana is voicing her.
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Jan 14, 2017 9:55 PM

Oct 2016
Red_Keys said:
The drama in this movie was so... misguided.

It was set up perfectly to have potential to be really serious, with implications of suicide and domestic child abuse. But instead they completely breezed past that (seriously, was I the only one who was WTFing at the fact that his parents beat him, and then it was just never mentioned again or resolved except for the very end when you hear his sister screaming at her parents?) and made it incredibly melodramatic, focusing on unrealistic bullying that made little sense.

Like, what the fuck was the deal with the bullies? Why were they so irrationally angry? And then the issues with the bullies wasn't even resolved! It was just kind of swept under the rug at the end and ignored.

His abusive family is still fucked up at the end, so that was really unpleasant. I really liked his older sister though, all 30 seconds of screen time she had.

It just really rubbed me off the wrong way how this guy was abused by his parents for acting a certain way, and then when he represses that behavior, the film paints it as a fault of his and some sort of flaw that he has (oh look at him be a jerk!), because it made whatsherface sad. Like.. just what the hell...

And then that desk castle. Uh... was that real? Was that.. his imagination? I don't even...

However I liked the very last scene. "Teach me how to be normal". That line alone is what's keeping this a 5/10 for me instead of a 4/10. That's where Chuunibyou went wrong, because those characters didn't develop, they regressed.

The soundtrack on its own was nice, but actually being played with the scenes.. it just made it that much more melodramatic. I didn't like it.

All in all, I have to say I'm disappointed. I found it unintentionally funny at its climax, which is especially bad because it was a scene revolving around a suicide attempt. But it was just that.. wtf inducing. I found myself giggling and face palming at the same time.

The movie wasn't completely devoid of entertainment though. Like I said, 5/10.
Well I think the bully girl got her just deserts sorta at the end. She became the outcast because everyone else in the class was into the whole roleplaying thing as she stood their baffled.
Feb 23, 2017 2:48 AM

Dec 2014
a weird movie about weirdos of the society...kinda interesting I guess
Aug 13, 2017 11:00 AM
Mar 2012
Got trolled by em tags, expected a comedy supernatural shounen, got none of them.
Looks fine as TV, some beautiful bgs, but lack budget as film.
First 1/3, before the school fight, was very dry & slow. The hints were interesting tho, Ichirou 'relapse' showed family was concerned for his serious 'illness'. Later shows it's chunnibyo, tho hard to feel as a legit illness, until totally delusional like Ryouko & Ichirou's mail to isekai. Also had some double takes, like were supernatural stuff gonna happen yet & Ichirou follow her. But soon it's apparent it focuses on bullying & fitting in, as more realistic takes.
Liked the end much better than the school start, tho unsure of the cowardly message... just be a normie & fit in else you get bullied? The bullies need correcting too, as it's even more serious problem than chuni. Perhaps it wants to separate the delusion part from having fun role playing, & grasping reality. That's what Ryouko's post credit change, sensei's attitude & Ichirou's pov seem to suggest.
Nov 29, 2017 2:12 PM

Jan 2016
This is actually a really good movie. I didn't think so at first but it really is. The reality of trying to escape to another world, and how the MC doesn't want to go back to how he was. How he is trying so hard to be normal

And also for once, a satisfying ending. The "researcher" turns normal. A lot of people will say that she changed herself and stopped being herself, but it isn't always the right thing to be yourself. You have to face reality, even if you don't like it cause that's the world you live in
Feb 24, 2018 7:03 AM

Jul 2008
Wow this movie was not what I was expecting at all. I was absolutely floored with this.

This gets a 10/10 for me.

Now to find a blu ray.
Sep 4, 2018 3:10 AM

Oct 2014
good movie. but..

Oct 11, 2018 11:51 AM
Oct 2018
I love this movie, its original dramatic... Very touching me... And about that suicide, i feel happiness it was cancelled. 10/10
Mar 18, 2019 7:06 AM

Mar 2016
I was going to say something really dumb like damn, I wish that girl would bully me instead but no, that's inappropriate.

I usually don't like bullying stories because I think they're too manipulative, too black and white. I think that was the case in this story too, however the acts of bullying themselves weren't the spectacle as much as they were a setup for the drama. A little too melodramatic? Maybe, I think the movie could have used an extra 10 or 15 minute in order not to feel so compact, but I really did enjoy this. The main characters had a natural chemistry even though their interactions were stilted by her act for much of the run time.

ToG25thBaam said:
The romance was forced and unnecessary, came out of nowhere, zero development and you're telling me they're a thing by the end of the movie? What a joke.

lol. What is unbelievable to me is that they weren't ripping each other's clothes off halfway through the movie. They were all over each other from the beginning.
syncrogazerMar 18, 2019 7:23 AM
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

» Ending was a bit disappointment?

Anurag469 - Jul 18, 2021

7 by frodberserk »»
Sep 18, 2023 5:26 PM

» Did I waste my time?

0oWaiFuuuo0 - Mar 25, 2022

4 by Rixardinho77 »»
Mar 14, 2023 7:28 PM

» Will this movie have an Ova?It would be great to discover what the main couple will do after they accept who they are

Loren34 - Aug 9, 2022

2 by DzaurenJ »»
Aug 10, 2022 12:24 AM

» Jinrui wa Suitai Shimashita and Aura: Maryuuinkouga Saigo no Tatakai (Movie)

Falcomster - Mar 12, 2013

1 by removed-user »»
Jan 2, 2020 5:39 AM

» Film Description unreviled

Stark700 - Jul 1, 2012

4 by nDroae »»
Oct 3, 2017 7:16 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.