Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (9) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Dec 18, 2007 3:01 PM
Nov 2007
Hmm... so let me get this straight: You're trying to convince me that when I watched the show 3 or 4 months ago that I didn't like it? Or that I thought it was a bad story? Hmm... interesting... well then I guess I should stop liking this show then because you said so! Not...

Sorry I'm not into the whole "story analysis" thing from English class. I'm not watching anime as an assignment or as homework. I'm not watching it so that I can deeply analyze and critique every flaw that I can dig up in forums and message boards so I can decide how much I enjoyed watching the show half a year after finishing it. I watch for enjoyment. It is a FACT that I enjoyed this anime 3 or 4 months ago. It is a FACT that I thought it was amazing and enjoyed it more than pretty much any other anime. It is a FACT that reading a post on a message board isn't going to change the amount of enjoyment that I received from watching this show 4 months ago. I've read about how Death Note's ending is so "flawed" also, and all the reasons why the ending to the show sucked because it couldn't possibly have happened and blah blah blah... and yet I don't really care, it doesn't change the fact that the ending SHOCKED me, and it doesn't change the fact that I thought it was one of the best endings to a storyline anyways.

As for claims of "What is Rafaela?", again, you're getting into some manga stuff... to someone who hasn't read the manga, these points are irrelevant. Rafaela played a negligable role in the plot of the anime and thus was not a significant character. I personally haven't read the manga, so I fail how I personally would see this as some sort of "plot hole" or even something that was missing from the anime... the 24 in Pieta? It's an open ending, I dunno, you decide... oh, did something happen to them in the manga? Ah, then of course the ending sucks... to someone who's read the manga.

So whether or not you and apparently the rest of these forums thought it was a bad story after deeply analyzing it, ok... but I fail to see how that changes how much I enjoyed the show 4 months ago. :O The fact remains that it's pretty much my favourite anime of all time, and that I absolutely loved it when I watched it back in August/September.
Dec 18, 2007 3:17 PM
Nov 2007
Although I'm gunna be starting the manga soon. :P So maybe I will think after reading it "hey, this is WAY better than the anime", but even then just because the manga is way better than the anime isn't going to make me have liked the anime any less. :P
Dec 22, 2007 6:40 AM
Dec 2007
Yeah the hellishlyshit of an ending was that?...
i give the ending a 5/10...
Raki was like a cry baby, he was useless, what's with his momma's boy attitude?
well, the story was nice til' that ending in pieta... the Manga still continues though (rocks)

and numbers 1 and 2 were not quite explained, also those others

the characters were really not quite explained well, but who cares, those characters are somewhat useless too.....

well if anyone wanna know the continuation of the story
since i'm quite a manga reader (>.< 4 weeks every chapter)
Starts on chapter 60+(different ending from the anime)

binarycloudDec 27, 2007 3:06 AM
Jan 1, 2008 8:11 AM

Mar 2007
Just finished this series. I thought it was incredible.

Loved the flashback arc with Teresa. Definitely my favorite part of the series. I initially refused to watch the series because the fact that it was shounen and that every Claymore was female sent mass fanservice alarms off.

My bad. Now it's one of my favourite series, and I've started reading the manga.

Jan 10, 2008 11:13 AM

Nov 2007
this was a great anime to watch but i wish the ending could of added more. It would of been cool if the raki and clare meet up like years later so he could grow a little haha. Also would of been good if raki could of become a warrior with some yoma power... The first man to control it :D
Jan 13, 2008 7:31 AM

Jul 2007
Ending was bad in comparison to the manga.

However i think they have a plan, a reason why it ended like this. Probably will not show until the 2nd season
Jan 22, 2008 8:37 AM

Dec 2007
Well Finished. Not much to say except the last episode kinda disappointed me. I think the fight could've been a lot better, and less short. But I still loved this series. 9/10
Feb 19, 2008 10:04 AM

Jan 2008
Was that an ending? I've seen better ones, this one sucked as hell, i even looked if there was a season 2 because i didn't think it finished.
~de Arimasu
Feb 28, 2008 6:58 AM
Nov 2007
first for the people who read my post, i´m sorry, been quite busy.~
seconde:
binarycloud said:´´Raki was like a cry baby, he was useless``

hmmm, it´s like, Raki he´s a boy, still young and afraid, so that explain the ´´like a cry baby, and well if you saw the anime then you know there´s no claymore man, so that explain the´´ he was useless``.

lunarcrusader said:´´The first man to control it`` if you are refering to the first claymore, then you are wrong, but if you are refering to really control the power, then like claire sooner or later he will became a youki.

and for the last one binarycloud:´´Yeah the hellishlyshit of an ending was that?...
let me explain, you just didn´t like it because you feel incomplete, because you want to know more, but control your self and try to undestand what the anime tried to show you, your to teach you.

PS: when i have the change i will try to put up the image i was trying to show you.
Mar 10, 2008 3:06 PM
Nov 2007
hmmm, people who were waiting for the image, i just could put on my profile image, so you need to go see my profile, and then give me your opinion about what I ask.
Mar 19, 2008 5:50 AM

Mar 2008
I loved the anime through and through.
Apr 20, 2008 8:28 PM

Feb 2008
I thought this was a decent series and from the start was only leaning towards giving it a 7/10. I myself haven't read the manga, though my download of the whole series came with it up to chapter 76 or so ... the series was interesting enough to be a little interested in reading the manga, so I probably will here pretty soon. Seems like most readers prefer it over what the series became.

Also, wow did the animation quality drop a lot. For awhile there I thought maybe my video files just got crappier, but after reading this thread and others I guess that's not really the case, and the show just really did take a drop in quality.

Decent. 7/10 all the way through for me. Even as someone who hasn't read the manga, this ending wasn't that great at all.
Apr 20, 2008 9:10 PM

Feb 2008
I know, the ending was a bummer but the story between Teresa and Clare told back was really NICE. loved the action, but i guess for the manga readers it was disappointing.

The mind is its own place, and in itself, can make heaven of Hell, and a hell of Heaven.
Apr 22, 2008 2:11 PM

Nov 2007
this is disappointing for any manga reader. well the ending is, up until around epi 19-21 i would say manga readers would be happen with how the anime progressed.

from taht point on i just remembered everytime i saw raki i was like "DIIIIIIE DIEEEEEEEEE " i really just wanted the whiner dead.

i was with a solid 9-10 until the epi 20 mark and then it dropped to a 7-8. the ending was cliche and jeane sacrificing herself was ok, but the dialogue or raki/jeane and then clare just really made it that much more angering.

May 4, 2008 6:34 PM

Jun 2007
Here's hoping for a second season. I quite enjoyed this series.
Your search on "Oran Solus" returned the following quotes:
"Oran Solus? I know him. What a wanker. He still owes me a tenner." Oscar Wilde
"Oran, you're so intelligent and awesome <3" Bakayaro
"Oran's sexy." LolitaDecay
"Oran is a sophisticated penguin." Drybananna
"Oran is a Hand-Eye you faggots." EddieSpaghetti
"Oran for Prime Minister." the_prime_one
"Oran is all that is stated in his sig and more." orbitzz

May 7, 2008 4:39 AM

Jul 2007
OranSolus said:

God....Ignorance trully is a bliss >.> S2? Not gonna happen. Even IF they managed to somehow pull back to manga storyline, it would taka A DAMN long time for manga to get far enough...

I mean its 12 chapters/year -.-
May 7, 2008 7:30 AM

Jul 2007
Fai said:
OranSolus said:

God....Ignorance trully is a bliss >.> S2? Not gonna happen. Even IF they managed to somehow pull back to manga storyline, it would taka A DAMN long time for manga to get far enough...

I mean its 12 chapters/year -.-

Which is why, i believe at least, they gave some closure to the story by changing the storyline. It will be a few years at least before we here news..
May 7, 2008 7:49 AM

May 2008
I found the ending bullshit. They've could have atleast let us viewers get the satisfaction of seeing the akuma die :P since clare is pro! just loved her :)

but the ending was bad.. enough said

-------------------
nyhusern.net
May 11, 2008 12:25 AM

Sep 2007
Overall it wasn't a bad series...I thought that the ending was a little sub-par...especially in comparison with the series as an entirety...but overall I thought it was a different yet good series to watch...I hope that there will be a second season...although it may be a while...in the meantime...guess I'll start reading the manga...
May 12, 2008 10:37 PM

Aug 2007
strik-9 said:
Overall it wasn't a bad series...I thought that the ending was a little sub-par...especially in comparison with the series as an entirety...but overall I thought it was a different yet good series to watch...I hope that there will be a second season...although it may be a while...in the meantime...guess I'll start reading the manga...

great idea. seriously. the manga just recently took it to a whole new level.
May 22, 2008 2:12 AM
May 2008
Well that was quite emotional. the whole scene with jean almost had me throw a big rubbery one. i really do hope there is a season two. too much has been left unanswered. if there is a season two i'll give it a 10/10, actually i'd probably give it a 10 anyway. i like the whole friendship, perseverence and love is more powerful than strength idea.
May 26, 2008 8:44 AM

Jul 2007
Frenz said:

Which is why, i believe at least, they gave some closure to the story by changing the storyline. It will be a few years at least before we here news..

Closure opinions fails this time - manga conclusion of North War(Joined by Souls first chapter) would have been better closure. Hey - at least it felt as some sort of end.The "shadows on the cliff" and the counting, would have worked perfectly to end it...even maybe on or two lines from the cliff scene, as the screen goes black...

Anime, on other hand had NO end. We had a bullshit on OMG luv powa and Priscila going ssj....and no closure whatsoever. And the have "meet ya next week" end, which completely takes out any chances for the further usage of manga material.
Jun 5, 2008 5:23 PM
May 2008
They did for the manga to be sold ^_^
Is there any possibility to have season 2??? i don't think so because of the difference in the manga and anime
Aug 12, 2008 11:17 AM

Jan 2008
I really enjoyed this series up until the last few episodes where it seemed to lose some of it's feeling. I wouldn't say they rushed it, but they definitely packed way too much in a short period of time and lost a lot of the quality.

The last episode just really didn't click with me like the first 19 or so.

Not to mention the ridiculousness of power up after power up.
Aug 12, 2008 12:41 PM
Jun 2008
kizen said:
I really enjoyed this series up until the last few episodes where it seemed to lose some of it's feeling. I wouldn't say they rushed it, but they definitely packed way too much in a short period of time and lost a lot of the quality.

probably because the ending was all made up anime only BS..I suggest only watching up to the War int he North arc..then picking up the manga
Sep 7, 2008 7:20 PM

Jan 2008
Not a bad ending considering the manga is still ongoing.

Sep 12, 2008 2:24 PM

Jun 2008
Fai said:
Closure opinions fails this time - manga conclusion of North War(Joined by Souls first chapter) would have been better closure. Hey - at least it felt as some sort of end.The "shadows on the cliff" and the counting, would have worked perfectly to end it...even maybe on or two lines from the cliff scene, as the screen goes black...

Anime, on other hand had NO end. We had a bullshit on OMG luv powa and Priscila going ssj....and no closure whatsoever. And the have "meet ya next week" end, which completely takes out any chances for the further usage of manga material.

I completly agree with this opinion. Wtf was that stupid ending? if they ended it with the counting of Claymores disappearing in Pieta from Prisila like it was in the manga and said to us that they were gone a make a second season in few years i would be completly satisfied. But with that stupid ending the amazing story of the manga can't continue.
After reading the manga i was like "i can't believe am not gone see this amazing staff in anime". Why did they ended it like that? Now they can't continue with the manga story.
I cave this anime an 8. But if it had being faithful to the manga it would have gone for a 10. They ruined everything in the end.
I wonder why did they ended it like that. Was it because the story reached the manga or because the anime wasn't popular enough? If it was just the manga the problem then they were idiots for making the anime in the first place and not wait a few years more before they start the anime. It's like starting a movie with half the script.
Sep 17, 2008 8:50 AM

Jan 2008
kizen said:
I really enjoyed this series up until the last few episodes where it seemed to lose some of it's feeling.

So sad, and so true.

Through the beginning and middle of this series I couldn't wait to watch the next episode. Everything that was happening with the characters/storyline was interesting and exciting.

Yet towards the end, the entire "feel" of the series was lost. Very quickly it became dull and cumbersome. A sad end to a great beginning.

The first ~20 episodes I'd give a 9, maybe even a 10.

But the last few episodes were only a 6 or 7.

For a series as a whole I'll give it an 8.
Sep 24, 2008 7:06 PM

Jul 2007
My thoughts after the last ep:

- that Raki kid was a fucking pain in the ass, annoying, dumbass, retarded useless character that should have never been there; he should have died half-way through the series

- Teresa's arc was a piece of art, by far the best part of this Anime and deserves its own 10/10 score (I rated the show 9). Her death however, was really nonsense, that she wasn't able to dodge that attack after all those awesome fights she showed.. cmon..

- shitty retarded ending, what the fuck was that, stupid emo crying kid pops up and stops her from accomplishing the entire goal of this story? Priscilla had to die, no matter what.

KotoriSep 24, 2008 9:02 PM
Sep 28, 2008 3:12 AM
Aug 2008
Ehh.. Started so good, with the "omg, that's so fcked up factor" on the good side. And ended so cheesy that i realy just couldn't belewe how low it fallen.
Ehh.. I would've gave it 8 or 9, but afther i saw the last few episodes, which wore "not so good" (sotftly said), and that kind of cheesy lines like "Clare, i love you" (Oh c'mon). I'll have to give it 6 :/
GeForceSep 28, 2008 4:19 AM
Oct 4, 2008 3:00 AM

Aug 2008
I gave this show only 6 and ONLY coz it didnt follow the manga.
It'd be 9 if it did. I don't care how'd they end this, I just wanted it stick to the manga as much as possible, but was very disappointed.

Soundtrack was awesome, animation also. Small "-" for how they did the fights animation, but I don't really care that much.

The only real flaw of it is that it didn't follow the manga.

small bonus:
http://img239.imageshack.us/img239/673/uselessrakirn8.jpg
aydarOct 4, 2008 3:38 AM
Oct 11, 2008 1:11 PM

Aug 2008
I'm not even done w/ the show... 8:52 into it & Raki shows up @ the worst time

G!DD@MN IT!!
Oct 11, 2008 1:23 PM

Jul 2007
DonKangolJones said:

G!DD@MN IT!!

I demand a 2nd season where he's brutally murdered
Oct 11, 2008 1:44 PM

Aug 2008
Kotori said:
DonKangolJones said:

G!DD@MN IT!!

I demand a 2nd season where he's brutally murdered

lol I got quoted before I even finished the ep! By the way like your sig, I need to take time to make somethng nice like that.

As for the ep, I am disappointed. The only part that left an impression on me was Clare's reaction to Jeane's death. It got a bit too predictable & cliche for me, & I am HORRIBLE @ guessing endings!

I guess my only complaint about the series is that what they did so MASTERFULLY w/ the manga's content, they didn't seem to mesh very well w/ the adjusted plot for the last 3 or 4 eps. What I loved & what I think a lot of ppl who watched it loved was the intensity, plot and the pacing. And they couldn't duplicate that when they started ad-libbing (or mad-libbing in the case of Priscilla's powers, was that beefing up even necessary) the plot.

You better believe this, the stuff they did right from the manga was some of the best stuff I've ever seen. I'm reading it TONIGHT! check my profile if you want a score! *runs off to read 7 pages of forums* "YAY!" XD
Oct 11, 2008 1:51 PM

Jul 2007
I gotta read the manga eventually. About my signature, it's a python script made by someone else. Check here http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=5076

and http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=5359&pages=7&show=120#msg1773344
Oct 11, 2008 2:28 PM

Aug 2008
Krelian said:
Kayrhandros said:
Anyway, I was wandering around the net today, and I was reminded of one thing...
Clare made a promise with Ophelia to kill Priscilla... so what happened to that?
I guess Clare showed Ophelia the finger
yet another plot hole.

That one bothered me quite a bit, because it wasn't just that Clare decided to forget about her promise with Ophelia... if you remember, they showed a quick shot of Ophelia as a person who'd entrusted their will to Clare and wanted her to live on. Sure, Ophelia did let Clare take over her goal of killing Priscilla, but not because she liked or cared about Clare. They're trying to make her out to be a loving friend but you know that Ophelia would've been pissed that Priscilla didn't die, regardless of what happened to Clare. It just bothers me that they used her as a reason for Clare to abandon her goal rather than to stick to it.

yeah! WTF?!

EDIT: & thx Kotori ^_^
Oct 11, 2008 2:41 PM

Aug 2008
Obby said:
Claymore is a failure beyond words.

It's kind of like if your kid was a genius who graduated college at 12, then when he turned 13 he started eating his friends and giving hand jobs to old men.

W T F

LOL XD
This is one of the best quotes I've ever heard! The stuff I've read on this forum is up there w/ the posts from the last 6 or 7 eps of Code Geass R2. Pure comic genius!
Nov 10, 2008 12:34 AM

Dec 2007
Didn't read eight pages, but I feel my opinion is the same as others; the ending was a huge letdown.

Awakened Clare was indeed nice, but throughout the whole series Raki just continued to piss me off. Everything he did annoyed me, and the typical "this isn't humane; it's wrong" type of attitude. Like he knows anything. And then he jumps over Clare at the end, before Clare can deliver the final blow to Priscilla. Just no; she deserves to die.

I knew when Raki was picked up by Ealsey and Priscilla that this stupid relationship would form; he barely even knows her, and yet decides she hasn't done enough crap in the past (like oh, say, killing Hundreds of people/claymores) to warrant being killed.

Wonderful series; I truly loved it. Ending, no so much.
Nov 15, 2008 3:46 PM

Jan 2008
I haven't read all 8 pages of this topic, but have to agree that the ending was somewhat a let down. On the other hand I've got to say that I've seen endings far worse.
But well I think it doesn't really matter that the ending was bad since the manga is still continuing and in the manga Raki doesn't really suck anymore later on and is even somewhat cool, at least what was shown of him up until now, in the chapters after the fight in the north.
"Truth is always a delusion." - Friedrich Dürrenmatt
Nov 24, 2008 6:22 PM

Aug 2008
Claymore pretty much wasn't as good the moment Teresa died.
However if that you guys arent happy with the ending then what else would you have make happen?
The only possible senarios are either Raki dies or Clare dies or Both.
I don't see how killing them both would make the ending any better especially since Priscillia would have to be the one to kill them and which will destroy the whole build up of the series since Priscilla is a fucking retarded mental blind bitch who cant even c that she TURNED INTO A FUCKING YOMA HERSELF and kills Teresa & emotionally damages Clare which happens to be me two favourite anime characters of all time.

Ending should be Priscillia DIES and there should be a season two which follows the story to the down fall of the syndicate since they are the ones who created the Awakened beings in the first place.
After the syndicate is brought down then clare can rest in peace and go to heaven with teresa^ Clare sure as hell deserves at least that much.

I will live on no matter what... so I can meet you once again.
Dec 3, 2008 2:45 AM

Jul 2007
AnimeKraze said:
Claymore pretty much wasn't as good the moment Teresa died.
However if that you guys arent happy with the ending then what else would you have make happen?
The only possible senarios are either Raki dies or Clare dies or Both.
I don't see how killing them both would make the ending any better especially since Priscillia would have to be the one to kill them and which will destroy the whole build up of the series since Priscilla is a fucking retarded mental blind bitch who cant even c that she TURNED INTO A FUCKING YOMA HERSELF and kills Teresa & emotionally damages Clare which happens to be me two favourite anime characters of all time.

Ending should be Priscillia DIES and there should be a season two which follows the story to the down fall of the syndicate since they are the ones who created the Awakened beings in the first place.
After the syndicate is brought down then clare can rest in peace and go to heaven with teresa^ Clare sure as hell deserves at least that much.

Bla bla bla

or they could have stayed faithful to manga with
Dec 5, 2008 1:03 AM

Oct 2008
This series was good, but it had potential which was wasted in the episodes following what happened in pieta. The series still warants a nine from me. The first 18 odd episodes were so good! They totally got me hooked, I finished watching this series over a spam off two days!

Ending was a bit too open, I am really hoping for a sequel to follow it up. Raki needs to become more buff. Maybe he could become the first non-female claymore that has existed for centuries?

P.s. What happened to the current No1 and No2 claymores? We didn't even get to see them in action, bit disappointed about this. However, I think that by leaving stuff like this out "they" defintely left the series open to a sequel in the future so hopefully one will be made.

Good watch 8.5/10 (I round up to 9/10 =P).
Dec 5, 2008 12:46 PM

Jul 2007
Manifest said:
The first 18 odd episodes were so good!

Ending was a bit too open, I am really hoping for a sequel to follow it up. Raki needs to become more buff. Maybe he could become the first non-female claymore that has existed for centuries?

P.s. What happened to the current No1 and No2 claymores? We didn't even get to see them in action, bit disappointed about this. However, I think that by leaving stuff like this out "they" defintely left the series open to a sequel in the future so hopefully one will be made.

That's because first 19 episodes were faithful to manga, while everything since the end of the whole Riful stuff was anime-original stuff.

Its doubtful that we would ever get Season2 or something like that. Anime ratings were quite bad and dvd sales did no good too. Not tomention that they went away from manga storyline. So yeah, no more anime stuff.

But, hey, at least manga still continues :)
Dec 14, 2008 12:26 PM

Aug 2008
Holly crap, one of the lamest endings I've seen recently. How should I describe it... crappy-filler-anime-only-cliffhanger-shit. Something like that. So disappointing.
Ii tenki desu ne...
Dec 15, 2008 11:43 AM

Sep 2008
The ending which didn't end anything...I really hated it.
I did like first 16-17 episodes, but later on it became ...stupid...uninteresting.
Also, I know that Teresa is very important for story, but showing her in every second scene where Clare is, not needed. I must also say that Teresa was my favorite character...too bad she had only 3 episodes in anima.
Guess I will have to switch to reading manga now.
Dec 26, 2008 7:40 PM

May 2007
I thoroughly enjoyed the anime and have yet to read the manga. I am giving it a 9/10.
Dec 28, 2008 1:33 AM

Jan 2008
Kayrhandros said:
Sobzob said:
Static said:
The ending kinda leads us to a Season 2 / more Manga (with the anime ending bla bla bla). Hope it does...
I Certainly do not want a second season with this shitty ending.
And so it started as one of the best shows and so it ends as a horrible failure. I am still way supporting this ending;
Claymore went from a 10/10 to a 7/10 in the end.
My thoughts exactly.
Sobzob said:
I really hated that ohshitshewasn'tfullyawakened Priscilla, I mean she was so awsome from the start and still is in the manga(if not even more after the extra chapter with Priscilla meeting Easley).
Indeed, not only did they manage to make of Raki a useless character, but they also managed to completely destroy everything that made Priscilla great.

Well I loved the anime I almost cried when Jeane died. At least she returned the favor to Clare before she died. I do want a second season when most animes have a shitty ending if they have a second season then they can clean it up but I guess that is how I see it but whatever I enjoyed the anime I do plan on reading the manga sooner or later.
Jan 10, 2009 12:56 PM

Jul 2008
WTF RAKI!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you stupid *******************!!!!
Mar 29, 2009 10:17 PM

Jan 2009
The ending was abysmal and lacking as much. Knowing madhouse's history and how they never make sequels if they were going to go off-base with the manga they should have made a simple but sastifying closure where clare gets her revenge on priscilla. That scene where raki becomes an annoying pest and ruins a perfectly good point and stops clare from cutting off priscilla's head was a major headache. First off that scene pissed me off because raki knows nothing of clare's past and is obliviously ignorant and justifies his ideals and screws a perfectly good scene. Atleast when clare was a young kid with teresa she didn't blurt out annoying crap and didn't seem to hinder the scene. In the end you question why raki was even in the anime. Even though he did help stop Clare from awaking and help her become more in touch with her human side, it all gets overshadowed by raki's pathetic character. God, that raki kid is a nuisance, obviously in my top want to hate anime characters.
makezh22Mar 29, 2009 10:26 PM
May 18, 2009 9:47 PM

Aug 2008
as i haven't read the manga i can't join in the bitchfest that so many of you are taking part in, i thought the ending was a letdown from the rest of the anime but i still enjoyed it overall and am giving it a solid 9/10. i'll simply have to pick up the manga at some point to get the original storyline. raki was pretty annoying though i'll give u that though at least he doesn't remain a pathetic wimp through the whole anime like other characters can manage to do
Pages (9) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Claymore Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 )

cyruz - Sep 12, 2007

91 by LuxuriousHeart »»
Apr 23, 5:30 PM

Poll: » Claymore Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Kayrhandros - Aug 21, 2007

79 by LuxuriousHeart »»
Apr 23, 12:00 AM

Poll: » Claymore Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Baman - Aug 8, 2007

92 by LuxuriousHeart »»
Apr 21, 12:24 AM

Poll: » Claymore Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Kayrhandros - Jul 31, 2007

85 by LuxuriousHeart »»
Apr 21, 12:02 AM

Poll: » Claymore Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 )

cyruz - Jun 27, 2007

98 by LuxuriousHeart »»
Apr 19, 1:45 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.