Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Sword Art Online (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Nov 28, 2012 1:54 AM

Oct 2012
change the thread title to "What do you think of Suguha's boobies?" and you'll have a serious answer from me.
Nov 28, 2012 6:43 AM

Sep 2009
Oh, look another SAO thread that got derailed. What a surprise!! /sarcasm

Off-topic: No, I don't consider Asuna a tsundere. She doesn't display the behavior of one.

On-topic: I think Suguha is just a girl who wants to spend more time with a family member she used to spend a lot of time with. When a rift opened up a longing for that time came up and as the rift grew the longing turned into affection/love. In summary, I am neutral to Suguha.

Nov 28, 2012 1:56 PM

Oct 2011
Ragix said:
What do I think?

I think this.

And just like that we're back on topic.
Nov 28, 2012 6:00 PM
Jul 2012
DEMOLITION_D said:
Ragix said:
What do I think?

I think this.

And just like that we're back on topic.

Now we talking
Nov 28, 2012 7:56 PM

Dec 2009
Not a favorite character, but not a bad character so a good character.
cute that she has a crush on her "oniichan" cousin.

INCEST~
Nov 28, 2012 7:59 PM

Feb 2010
useless meat is what i think :3
"among monsters and humans, there are only two types.
Those who undergo suffering and spread it to others. And those who undergo suffering and avoid giving it to others." -Alice
“Beauty is no quality in things themselves: It exists merely in the mind which contemplates them; and each mind perceives a different beauty.” David Hume
“Evil is created when someone gives up on someone else. It appears when everyone gives up on someone as a lost cause and removes their path to salvation. Once they are cut off from everyone else, they become evil.” -Othinus

Nov 28, 2012 8:14 PM

Nov 2007
Second worst character in the anime after Asuna.

If only Yui was the main character. Shani sighs.
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Dec 14, 2012 11:10 AM

Sep 2009
I REALLY LIKE HER AND I LOVE HER VERY MUCH.
She's my favorite character. She interest me. Not bcoz of her boobs. I don't look at physical.

And I still wonder why I still don't like Asuna. :P
Dec 14, 2012 11:16 AM

Dec 2012
Probably because Asuna's been getting little to no screentime lately...?

*My Profile || Signature by Jeav || I am a part οf The Invisibles. || My Anime List*
Dec 14, 2012 2:23 PM

Aug 2007
I really dont like her. Is only a character to show some boobs on the anime
Dec 14, 2012 2:33 PM

Jan 2008
minimiau said:

That is the reason we love her.
Dec 14, 2012 2:41 PM

Apr 2012
Paul said:
minimiau said:

That is the reason we love her.

EXACTLY
Dec 14, 2012 3:38 PM

Sep 2011
Ahaha. I think that this whole "romance" aspect of the series ruined this anime for me. It's rushed and of course..

Yeah. That's all I have to say.
"Cheer up, you’re never alone! There is probably at least 1 bug in your room."
Dec 14, 2012 4:32 PM

Aug 2008
gigglingidiot said:
Ahaha. I think that this whole "romance" aspect of the series ruined this anime for me. It's rushed and of course..

Yeah. That's all I have to say.

Tell that to FDR.
Dec 14, 2012 10:18 PM

Jul 2012
I really don't like her; Asuna is more likeable to me. Sugu.. Jii, maybe it's just me, but I really don't like her, or other characters like her. I'm forever team Asuna x Kirito <3 [*Jii* Sugu getting in the way.. -.-] That's just me though.
Dec 14, 2012 11:15 PM

Jul 2012
Pssh Kirito is stupid who would pass up on that body ?? Like I know Asuna was your first virtual love but while she stuck in a game you could just tap that Sugu ass real quick.

I mean heck even Sugu's avatar has racks and ass what's not to love.....vs Asuna ? No competition there. Asuna has nothing going for her she's just lucky she stole his virtual virginity probably why he's so desperate to save her smh
Dec 15, 2012 2:03 AM

Aug 2009
Amon-Raw said:
Pssh Kirito is stupid who would pass up on that body ?? Like I know Asuna was your first virtual love but while she stuck in a game you could just tap that Sugu ass real quick.

I mean heck even Sugu's avatar has racks and ass what's not to love.....vs Asuna ? No competition there. Asuna has nothing going for her she's just lucky she stole his virtual virginity probably why he's so desperate to save her smh

Actiually their sizes arent that different
Asuna:82-60-83
Sugu:82-62-81

well I still choose Sugu.
But I will take this:
Sinon:80-61-81 + shorthaired megane shoujo
Jan 3, 2013 8:00 AM

Jan 2010
I like Sugu more because I hate Asuna.....

Sugu can do kendo is sugooii :D
Asuna is just another damsel in distress. Spoiled rich brat.
Jan 3, 2013 12:02 PM
Jan 2013
Necro-sama said:
I love her because of her boobies.

This :)
Jan 3, 2013 12:22 PM

Nov 2010
yea, boobs .. and also i really loved the voice actor work on her.for me, the voice was the most enjoyable point about her.
Jan 3, 2013 6:37 PM

Nov 2009
Biggestboss said:
I want to titty fuck her (paizuri) ftw.

10/10

Slyr3do0n said:
She's a nice pair of tits.

Necro-sama said:

ihateeveryone said:
She made me bisexual.

Who can resist those titties.

those.
If you just did nothing because you thought it wouldn't help, then you'd end up doing less than nothing; for nothing would change and nothing would end. (Kira Yamato - Gundam Seed Phase 34: Seen & Unseen)
Jan 3, 2013 9:42 PM

Oct 2012
Asuna is rich. 'Nuff said. Not having to work a day for the rest of your life makes up for any breast size on your annoying cousin.
My subjective reviews: katsureview.wordpress.com
THE CHAT CLUB.
Jan 27, 2013 7:05 AM

Jan 2013
Tavor said:
AiCon said:
Necro-sama said:
^This. There was even an entire thread dedicated to her boobies but a certain mod locked it after it got too popular. Must have been a girl. lol

I knew this was going to be brought up.

Anyway, I find her mostly confusing in the harem. First episode, she just runs off to do something sport/school related I think and I got the sense she was a normal sister.

Then the second arc, she desires Kirito's body out of no-where and follows him everywhere. Also confused, is she the SISTER of Kirito or just a close COUSIN. I swear I must be watching bad subs because I saw two interpretations.

As someone above said, Cousins not blood related to that degree majorly.

Plus in most countries a realationship like that doesn't carry that big of a stigma, though not widely done for the most. lol I should show you a picture I found on sankakucomplex lol it would bring your world crashing down.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/0/02/CousinMarriageWorld.svg

Blue is okay, red is not okay, Yellow means middle ground. Grey is not decided or not on the records in any reguard.

Besides if she was my cousin and not related by blood with the way she looks, damn right I'ld hit it. Over all given everything shes done for him, and in general how she acts, I'ld have to say of the Fems I like her the most.

Too bad for her she'll never win out over Asuna, maybe one of his friends will pick her up *shrugs*.
Jan 27, 2013 7:12 AM

Jan 2008
RedArmyShogun said:
Tavor said:
AiCon said:
Necro-sama said:
^This. There was even an entire thread dedicated to her boobies but a certain mod locked it after it got too popular. Must have been a girl. lol

I knew this was going to be brought up.

Anyway, I find her mostly confusing in the harem. First episode, she just runs off to do something sport/school related I think and I got the sense she was a normal sister.

Then the second arc, she desires Kirito's body out of no-where and follows him everywhere. Also confused, is she the SISTER of Kirito or just a close COUSIN. I swear I must be watching bad subs because I saw two interpretations.

As someone above said, Cousins not blood related to that degree majorly.

Plus in most countries a realationship like that doesn't carry that big of a stigma, though not widely done for the most. lol I should show you a picture I found on sankakucomplex lol it would bring your world crashing down.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/0/02/CousinMarriageWorld.svg

Blue is okay, red is not okay, Yellow means middle ground. Grey is not decided or not on the records in any reguard.

Besides if she was my cousin and not related by blood with the way she looks, damn right I'ld hit it. Over all given everything shes done for him, and in general how she acts, I'ld have to say of the Fems I like her the most.

Too bad for her she'll never win out over Asuna, maybe one of his friends will pick her up *shrugs*.

Suguha would fall under a first cousin, I'd say they're plenty blood related.
Jan 27, 2013 7:21 AM

Jan 2013
Paul said:

The parental linage would be what would matter to the courts. Ah well. Still I'ld hit it. But in terms of story, it really is sad for her. I mean I can't think of any other male leads that are in show/manga atm that could take his place for her. Klein Maybe? But overall he's too much of a joke with things like that.
Jan 27, 2013 5:22 PM

Jun 2009
RedArmyShogun said:
Paul said:

The parental linage would be what would matter to the courts. Ah well. Still I'ld hit it. But in terms of story, it really is sad for her. I mean I can't think of any other male leads that are in show/manga atm that could take his place for her. Klein Maybe? But overall he's too much of a joke with things like that.

SAO is a pretty much a harem.

Outside of Kirito, the author don't give 2 crap about other males.

Being the self-insert story that it is, other male just need to be useless, possessive, psychos, jokers, wimps, or just there to make Kirito look good in comparison
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 25, 2014 1:37 AM
Jun 2014
Man......I think to be honest that Suguha is better. Even though she is a little big chested and extremely over protective of Kazuto, I think she deserves some credit. Her fighting skills may be better them Asuna's even though you cannot entirely see it in the anime. Since Suguha does actually learn kendo. She also cares a lot for Kazuto, she even put aside her feelings for him to save Asuna, it really does take a lot of will power to overcome what you love.
Suguha might be clingy because she cares about him a lot, not cause she likes him and wants him to her-self. She even went to Asuna's room and took care of the flowers only to be heart broken by Kazuto holding Asuna's hand.
Suguha also may be aggressive, but not as aggressive as Asuna, who is a tsundere.
But I've really got one thing to say that Kazuto is really a person who acts all nice and caring, and then the next moment he just rejects you and walks away.
Suguha is more social and cheerful than Asuna. Unlike Asuna who is stubborn, a suguha just forgets about her feelings and moves on.
She is a quick rebounder and that's what makes her special, minus the fan service please.
Lastly, I've got one thing to say.
HATERS GONNA HATE
Mar 12, 2017 3:22 AM

Feb 2015
Oversexualized jailbait thot
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

» What even is SAO anymore? ( 1 2 )

Jason-Skyrunner - Apr 27

53 by soli1239 »»
May 6, 8:27 PM

» Overall do you enjoy watching SAO? What do you like about it? :) ( 1 2 )

Rinrinka - Apr 15

71 by ItsQuintaly »»
May 5, 12:05 AM

» We need a reboot

Superninjaboy2 - Mar 15

32 by Jason-Skyrunner »»
May 1, 5:20 PM

Poll: » Sword Art Online Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

bippo - Dec 8, 2012

480 by amf85 »»
Apr 27, 5:20 PM

Poll: » Sword Art Online Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Nov 10, 2012

680 by amf85 »»
Apr 27, 2:32 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.