Forum Settings
Forums

End of Manga 'Katekyo Hitman Reborn!' Confirmed

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Nov 7, 2012 11:26 PM

Jul 2010
Yay I can start reading it now!!barely in episode 1 in anime
Nov 7, 2012 11:28 PM

Aug 2010
What?!! Well truth be told, though I am kind of sad, at the same time not that sad either. Just hoping for a satisfying ending.

Well I hope this shall be the green light for another season of the anime!
Nov 8, 2012 1:27 AM

Jul 2010
Life seems so pointless at the moment.
*cries*
i wont forget katekyo hitman reborn. ever. pls continue the anime at least :(
Nov 8, 2012 6:42 AM

Jun 2008
j0x said:
supermegasonic said:
j0x said:
Finally!!! a complete remake of the anime is needed XD

you mean like a KHR 2012?? i wanted them to animate the rest of the series but i guess this is cool too. gets rid of the crappy fillers we had to endure in the anime

ye like Hunter x Hunter 2011 or Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood kind of remake

Instead of an anime remake, I'd prefer everything after the Future Arc remade. OTL
Nov 8, 2012 8:21 AM
Jul 2018
My friend told me that Amano-sensei's going to continue the manga, but in another title. How true is this?

I mean, the manga's long, yeah, but the ending's a bit --i don't know --unexpected? I mean, the whole plot of this thing is for Tsuna to become a boss, right? And tsuna's still not a boss, heck he even said at the last chapter that nothing has changed in him!

So is it right to hope there'll be a part 2 or something?
Nov 8, 2012 9:17 AM
Nov 2012
rakiztah said:
My friend told me that Amano-sensei's going to continue the manga, but in another title. How true is this?

I mean, the manga's long, yeah, but the ending's a bit --i don't know --unexpected? I mean, the whole plot of this thing is for Tsuna to become a boss, right? And tsuna's still not a boss, heck he even said at the last chapter that nothing has changed in him!

So is it right to hope there'll be a part 2 or something?

Yes, the new manga will actually be about the daily life of a girl who just moved to Japan, as she deals with the misadventures set up by her tutor, the mysterious Nrober. Then at chapter 50 we find out she's actually Vongola XI.

And then you wake up.
Nov 8, 2012 11:37 AM

Jun 2011
Awww... I'm gonna miss Tsuna-san and everyone D': I always hoped there'll be an arc about Varia's past or more Kokuyou Land and Shimon... Guess nothing can last forever, aww~ Well, maybe Tsuna's going to confess Kyoko at the end? It would be nice. :D

0th said:

Yes, the new manga will actually be about the daily life of a girl who just moved to Japan, as she deals with the misadventures set up by her tutor, the mysterious Nrober. Then at chapter 50 we find out she's actually Vongola XI.

And then you wake up.

Pfff, Nrober, I lol'd so hard x'D
Nov 8, 2012 12:46 PM
Sep 2010
While it was needing to end I am going to miss this one! It was my favorite
Nov 8, 2012 5:08 PM

Mar 2010
It was a nice long run will gladly check Amano sensei next work ,good work and thanks for providing some great entertainment :)
Nov 9, 2012 6:23 AM

Dec 2008
I'll miss you, you stupid, crazy series. <3 I was a little angry 17-year-old when I found KHR! and some part of me was quite firmly changed and through this series I gained few new pairings that I still love and found amazing friends.

Too bad my favourite ship never became canon. Sniffle. Not that they would have because lol guy/guy never works out outside of BL-manga.
Nov 9, 2012 7:19 PM

Jan 2009
Am I the only one who actually enjoyed the Shimon and the arcobalenos arcs?
Nov 9, 2012 7:21 PM

Jun 2010
Good. Another silly long-shounen ended.

I wonder if her next work is going to be another yaoibait where the majority of females are useless.
Nov 10, 2012 2:50 AM

Jan 2011
ugh.. I knew this would come but.. my heart isn't prepared ;A;

Nov 10, 2012 1:10 PM
Nov 2012
Face_Faith said:
^ Well, from the first chapter on, Sawada was supposed to be on his way to become Vongola's tenth boss, and that time still hasn't come. So there's a lot left actually. Aside from lots of unexplained things (such as the Cervello).

I'm afraid you and I are the only ones aware of the Cervello thing, otherwise the author would've attempted to do something about it.
Nov 10, 2012 5:30 PM
Jun 2009
JPKK said:
Am I the only one who actually enjoyed the Shimon and the arcobalenos arcs?

Me too.

0th said:
Face_Faith said:
^ Well, from the first chapter on, Sawada was supposed to be on his way to become Vongola's tenth boss, and that time still hasn't come. So there's a lot left actually. Aside from lots of unexplained things (such as the Cervello).

I'm afraid you and I are the only ones aware of the Cervello thing, otherwise the author would've attempted to do something about it.

I know about it as well.
Nov 10, 2012 6:26 PM
Jan 2012
Ah, about time Amano-sensei ends it. This series has been dragged on for too long. I don't think Amano-sensei can continue it any longer, or it will just be full of disappointments.
Nov 12, 2012 8:15 PM
Nov 2012
I know I will get backlash for this but I did think that the story was starting to drop quality wise after the future arc. Also I read the final chapter and it wasn't that impressive, nothing has really changed since the beginning of the story except that he has a few more friends, he is still a bitch and they didn't give you a look into the future to see what happens to the characters. I think we deserve that after reading for 8 years.
Nov 13, 2012 4:57 AM
Oct 2011
Gorim said:
Well that was an inspiring ending which answered a lot of questions many of us had during the series. Not. But then again this wasn't the worst type of ending, kinda similar feeling like how they ended anime version. Good thing it ended another arc would have been pretty much pain in the butt.
The last chapter didn't, but the last arc did answer a lot of questions that has been thrown during the series, which questions? Here they are:

Those are the most important questions that were thrown during the series, and all of them were answered.

Oh and btw, an ending other than what Amano did in the last 2 chapters wouldn't fit a series that started as a gag manga and had a lot of gag moments during the whole series.
Candor123Nov 13, 2012 5:06 AM
Nov 17, 2012 3:15 PM

May 2011
It's so sad that Reborn ended. It's even sadder that it had the dumbest ending ever.

Sigh, well I guess I'll wait to find out what her next project is...

I’m just trying to be okay. Some days it’s harder than others. I hide away the most real parts of myself from everyone else. The emotions that I try to escape from. The constant pain I feel. The nightmares that keep me awake at night.

It hurts sometimes... knowing that the world is continuing happily all around me while I continue to drown in alcohol and slowly die inside myself.

Nov 17, 2012 3:50 PM

Jun 2010
the ending was somehow...anti-climatic. :/
Dec 4, 2012 2:12 AM

Dec 2012
Very sad and disappointed that it could not go any longer but I really hope they bring the anime back as it would be awesome.
"I’ve set myself to become the King of the Pirates…and if I die trying…then at least I tried!" Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece)

Jan 24, 2013 5:18 AM

Sep 2012
punkvolume1 said:
the ending was somehow...anti-climatic. :/

This, I didn't even realise it ended! Hah I feel so silly waiting for the new chapter to pop up... maybe it's because I'm reading so much manga at once...
Jan 24, 2013 3:18 PM

Sep 2010
I guess they will complete the anime adaption with a continuation soon...
Feb 9, 2013 4:37 PM
Feb 2013
wait wait wait waitwaitwait what
i've kinda been out of the whole anime/ manga loop for a while, but i actually had no idea this was ending anytime soon. i thought it'd go on for a lot longer. i'm actually really sad about this ;___; i loved this series. welp, i should probably finish it now then.
Apr 19, 2013 5:59 AM
Apr 2013
I can't still believe that this my favorite manga would end... i'm still looking forward coz' I wanna see a matured Tsuna to be more capable being the vongola boss! =)))
Apr 19, 2013 6:48 AM

Apr 2011
patrickivan09 said:
I can't still believe that this my favorite manga would end... i'm still looking forward coz' I wanna see a matured Tsuna to be more capable being the vongola boss! =)))

It's over and it's not coming back. Move on already, there are thousands of manga out there.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

» 'Detective Conan' Creator's 'Yaiba' Manga Receives New Anime

Hyperion_PS - Yesterday

14 by Adnash »»
4 hours ago

» 'Naze Boku no Sekai wo Daremo Oboeteinai no ka?' Reveals Additional Cast, Character Promo

Nioxys - 10 hours ago

2 by notPara »»
9 hours ago

» 'Kusuriya no Hitorigoto' Second Season Announced

Nioxys - Mar 23

22 by arnicahealth »»
Today, 1:03 AM

» Manga 'Tougen Anki' Gets TV Anime in 2025

DatRandomDude - Yesterday

4 by thebrentinator24 »»
Yesterday, 7:33 PM

» 'Tensei shitara Dainana Ouji Datta node, Kimama ni Majutsu wo Kiwamemasu' Reveals Additional Cast

Hyperion_PS - May 6

2 by ST63LTH »»
Yesterday, 7:09 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.