Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Sep 14, 2012 9:47 AM

Jun 2011
All that drama between Chisato and Yuuki was a tad nauseating :/
Anyway, interesting twist towards the end xD
Sep 14, 2012 11:04 AM

Jun 2009
Well, Chisato drama is a bit over the top for me, but the backstage happenings with spies and stuff are rather intriguing. That school is a freaking serious bussines.
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Sep 14, 2012 11:12 AM
Jul 2012
OrochiPL said:
Well, Chisato drama is a bit over the top for me, but the backstage happenings with spies and stuff are rather intriguing. That school is a freaking serious bussines.

Politics/Michiru/Senkyo/Kana arc were some of the best parts in the VN
Sep 14, 2012 11:21 AM

Jul 2012
Melodramatic and retarded. All it takes is some crying and sweet words and omg best episode ever. Okay.

Michiru is the only reason anyone should watch this.
Sep 14, 2012 11:28 AM

Apr 2012
All absurdity aside (Stasi in a school, lol)
This ep was mindblowing. Didn't see that coming with Morishita.
Also poor Chisato, that's some deep shit she's in.
Really surprising anime. Like it.
Sep 14, 2012 11:40 AM

Sep 2009
Ha. So I was right about Michiru )
Sep 14, 2012 12:20 PM
Jun 2012
Wow, Chisato's mentally unstable, big time. This goes beyond Post Traumatic Stress Disorder, she's got something like PTSD on steriods in Super Saiyan mode. She needs some serious help

Good episode nonetheless. The stuff with Morishita and Kana is interesting
Sep 14, 2012 1:23 PM

Feb 2012
Wow great ep. Tons of shit went down.

Satsuki on top of Hazuki was hot as hell, as was Michiru bending over. Damn I hope the BD shows her ass. Something that delicious being cut out is a crime against humanity!
Sep 14, 2012 1:49 PM

Dec 2011
God. I was annoyed by Chisato this episode.

I didn't expect Michiru to be a spy! Holy.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 14, 2012 1:51 PM

Oct 2010
BlacklistOTA said:
Wow, Chisato's mentally unstable, big time. This goes beyond Post Traumatic Stress Disorder, she's got something like PTSD on steriods in Super Saiyan mode. She needs some serious help.
CORRECTIONS! She should have gotten help as soon as her brother died and I suspect she never followed a therapy instead most likely fooling all that she was fine and can cope with this.

End result is the situation with her of this episode due to a flashback and multiple re-occurrences later through different event triggers as such. If she got treatment or meds she would never amount to this state ever.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Sep 14, 2012 2:03 PM
Jun 2012
Yumekichi11 said:
BlacklistOTA said:
Wow, Chisato's mentally unstable, big time. This goes beyond Post Traumatic Stress Disorder, she's got something like PTSD on steriods in Super Saiyan mode. She needs some serious help.
CORRECTIONS! She should have gotten help as soon as her brother died and I suspect she never followed a therapy instead most likely fooling all that she was fine and can cope with this.

End result is the situation with her of this episode due to a flashback and multiple re-occurrences later through different event triggers as such. If she got treatment or meds she would never amount to this state ever.

That's true. I think a diagnosis is usually made after 3 months, so her parents definitely should've gotten on that. Therapy is years overdue
Sep 14, 2012 2:05 PM

Oct 2010
BlacklistOTA said:
Yumekichi11 said:
BlacklistOTA said:

That's true. I think a diagnosis is usually made after 3 months, so her parents definitely should've gotten on that. Therapy is years overdue
If anything too late and harder to heal now. Yuuki is going to have a very hard waifu if ever Chisato becomes like this again if they marry together.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Sep 14, 2012 2:05 PM

Nov 2009
Gash_V-D_Hetchum said:
blasterion said:
Gash_V-D_Hetchum said:
Tsundereppoi said:
Bakojima sure is hulk to rip his shirt off like that

U MAD BRO?

Bakojima sure is hulk to punch a mirror without bleeding or receiving any sort of visible injury.

Thank you so fucking much for that spoiler

These posts made my day
Sep 14, 2012 4:03 PM

Jul 2010
So that's the whole deal with the chocolate? Chisato somehow thinks declining chocolate will get you into an accident? After he recovers she clings onto him like a spoiled child. My respect for Chisato is at an all time low. She really saw him as a replacement for Daiki. How unreasonable can you get?
I’m also pretty sure that she’ll recover from this and that Yuuki will (sadly) end up with her, if anyone.

I'm glad we finally got some Michiru development too. She is just adorable in a weird way. But both her and Kana are spies for the Public Safety Commission eh? That'll make for an interesting sub-plot. This is going to be hard for Yuuki.

Sep 14, 2012 4:12 PM

Nov 2011
MagicFlier said:
Gash_V-D_Hetchum said:
blasterion said:
Gash_V-D_Hetchum said:
Tsundereppoi said:
Bakojima sure is hulk to rip his shirt off like that

U MAD BRO?

Bakojima sure is hulk to punch a mirror without bleeding or receiving any sort of visible injury.

Thank you so fucking much for that spoiler

These posts made my day

+1

Chisato you can forget Yuuki if you act like that again :D
Michiru is a spy.. interesting and i think in this ep she had more lines than in the prev eps combined XD
Sep 14, 2012 4:39 PM
Oct 2010
damn wasnt expecting a candy bar out the bag. lol
oojima got his pimp hand strong. showed that bitch whos boss. did laugh at that part. she shouldve been hit by a truck instead

and zomfg at the second half. my mind is full of fuck. the public securiy comision having agents like some real world intelligence directorate and one was michiro WTF. JUST WTF
Dont bother replying to my posts in forums, dont check them afterwards.

Sep 14, 2012 5:42 PM

Oct 2011
I was surprised with Michiru being a spy, tho it is reasonable when we think about her behaviours up to now; she's always kept a low profile and avoided long conversations. Chisato was rather annoying to watch, but her action isn't completely illogical either considering the experience of losing her own little brother can't be anything but traumatic. Still that doesn't justify for using Yuuki as a replacement. I bet in the end she will come to realize she sees him as more than a replacement, and properly convey her feelings to him. I'm a little disappointed they likely won't make Yuuki end up with Satsuki but ... a proper conclusion with Chisato won't hurt either, as long as it's believable and not forced.

Sep 14, 2012 6:13 PM

Feb 2012
I thought she was going to take out a knife lol yandere?

Another great episode! I love how good they adapted this :D
I really feel this show is underrated...not much known to the public.
Sep 14, 2012 6:32 PM

Jun 2012
school council is serious business
Sep 14, 2012 6:35 PM

Sep 2009
Wow, Satsuki really like Yuuki. That is so cool for him. He gets annoyed at all her nicknames for him tho ^^

It is always the quiet ones you need to watch out for. I thought Michiru would be part of something. The story is getting clearer and clearer now.

Sep 14, 2012 7:29 PM

Dec 2010
This episode reminded me why i really dislike Chisato, girls got issues, like big ones T_T glad that Yuuki gave her that slap, got so many Kaede vibes from this episode that i almost seriously thought she was gonna pull out a knife when she went for the bag; but her going psycho with chocolate wasn't much better....I obviously know it won't happen since it seems this anime is cursed with the Chisato route but Yuuki really should end up with Satsuki, it was awesome seeing her run when she got worried about him, and unlike Chisato she isn't freaken mental. You can't say trauma is an excuse for that, people suffer all the freaken time way worse than her yet they don't do go psycho over it like she does.

That aside the student council is serious business, when they were talking about spies however i wasn't surprised that Michiru was one, since she still wasn't developed and the "quite" girl usually gets overlooked in these kinds of twists, that said i hope that sadist glasses girl gets her karma since it seems she has been screwing with people from a long time.

As a side note Yuuki was a boss ripping off his shirt and punching the glass like that, not to mention being ok after an accident like it was nothing :P
Sep 14, 2012 9:41 PM

Apr 2010
This is definitely the most underrated anime of this season (if not of the entire year)

"Can you feel that hybrid rainbow?"
Sep 14, 2012 10:55 PM
Jul 2012
dashiawia said:
Chisato was rather annoying to watch, but her action isn't completely illogical either considering the experience of losing her own little brother can't be anything but traumatic. Still that doesn't justify for using Yuuki as a replacement. I bet in the end she will come to realize she sees him as more than a replacement, and properly convey her feelings to him.

Actually sums up pre climax Chisato route in a nut shell, still waiting for the climax scene because I want to see that animated so badly.
InfiniteDestiny said:
This episode reminded me why i really dislike Chisato, girls got issues, like big ones T_T glad that Yuuki gave her that slap, got so many Kaede vibes from this episode that i almost seriously thought she was gonna pull out a knife when she went for the bag; but her going psycho with chocolate wasn't much better....I obviously know it won't happen since it seems this anime is cursed with the Chisato route but Yuuki really should end up with Satsuki, it was awesome seeing her run when she got worried about him, and unlike Chisato she isn't freaken mental. You can't say trauma is an excuse for that, people suffer all the freaken time way worse than her yet they don't do go psycho over it like she does.

That aside the student council is serious business, when they were talking about spies however i wasn't surprised that Michiru was one, since she still wasn't developed and the "quite" girl usually gets overlooked in these kinds of twists, that said i hope that sadist glasses girl gets her karma since it seems she has been screwing with people from a long time.

As a side note Yuuki was a boss ripping off his shirt and punching the glass like that, not to mention being ok after an accident like it was nothing :P

Stop hating on Psychos, Psychos are interesting.
Sep 14, 2012 11:48 PM

Jul 2012
Was wondering when episode 1 would be explained. It didn't fit at all with the series thus far.

And yay! Michiru is getting some depth.
Sep 15, 2012 12:06 AM

Dec 2011
Seriously, I'm wondering how much of the story people who didn't play the game actually understand. This anime is made pretty bad >___>.

That's what you get when the makers try to mix in parts of every route into the damn thing.
I blog about eroge at:
Sep 15, 2012 12:15 AM

Feb 2012
CDenver said:
Was wondering when episode 1 would be explained. It didn't fit at all with the series thus far.

And yay! Michiru is getting some depth.

Didn't you understand?
Kana, the girl in the hospital, was an agent under the head of the Public Safety Commission. She was investigating some scandal as a spy. She was taking pictures of a certain deal going on, and right before going home, was seen and hit by a car.
or atleast that's how I understood it.

I guess it will be explained further...
Sep 15, 2012 1:13 AM

Jan 2011
quite an good episode! with the way Chisato is i wouldn't be surprised if she had a bad ending,on the other note Michiru! i was waiting for you to get some spot light but i didn't think you be playing such a major role lol

still the whole Kana,Michiru thing kinda creeped me out a bit with her eyes and Michiru being able see people's colours!?
Sep 15, 2012 1:16 AM

Sep 2010
What kind of high school has Special Agents, Interrogation Rooms, Using Violence for Interrogation, and Kidnapping students? Too much BS. And Too much melodrama.

2/5
Sep 15, 2012 1:46 AM

Nov 2011
Feels like a lot of loose ends to wrap up in just three episodes.
Sep 15, 2012 2:31 AM

May 2012
aer0gam3r said:
Seriously, I'm wondering how much of the story people who didn't play the game actually understand. This anime is made pretty bad >___>.

That's what you get when the makers try to mix in parts of every route into the damn thing.

I haven't played the game and the story seems pretty straight forward; politics, politics, politics.
Sep 15, 2012 2:51 AM

Nov 2010
Blue_Monday said:
Yeah, definitely agree with this.

I feel like this series is really falling short of any reasonable character development while trying to incorporate too many other subplots because it's trying to do so much. If you're going to stick to a novel adaptation, that's not a trap you want to fall into.

Chisato just became this completely insane person that seems to be taking over too much screentime imo.
Sep 15, 2012 5:04 AM

Jul 2011
Stark700 said:
If Rena was in this series, she would want take Hanyuu Michiru home.

Definitively THIS! xD
Sep 15, 2012 7:08 AM

Aug 2011
When I read that Michiru Morishita is a spy I couldn't belive my eyes xD. The episode was nice but I think to much happened in just 1 episode but from what I see there are 3 episodes left so I think that they will continue squeezing informacion in this last 3 episodes.
Sep 15, 2012 7:58 AM
Jul 2012
xDaNy93 said:
When I read that Michiru Morishita is a spy I couldn't belive my eyes xD. The episode was nice but I think to much happened in just 1 episode but from what I see there are 3 episodes left so I think that they will continue squeezing informacion in this last 3 episodes.

Kana is awake already so probably 1 more episode to wrap up Michiru/Kana arc, and then 1 episode to make up with Chisato and 1 episode for ending.
Sep 15, 2012 9:00 AM
Jan 2011
Damn you Yuuki why do you have to hit Chisato? You could have just use other non violent things to get Chisato off your arm, then again you could have taken the opportunity to bang her.
Sep 15, 2012 9:36 AM

May 2010
The only thing comes out in my head for this episode is "WOW, just wow". Chisato trauma is bizzare, I think I know what happened to her brother that makes her like this but she needs to let go, not an easy thing but she needs to !!

And one more I like this anime because of this whole election thing but I was thinking aren't they taking this too serious, I mean they got this "police team and spy thing" and scheming and controlling the president of the student council. I felt like I'm watching "The Ides of March" or something like that, it's so political they are just are running for presidential for a school a country so why so serious?
Sep 15, 2012 9:38 AM

May 2010
Nasty001 said:
Damn you Yuuki why do you have to hit Chisato? You could have just use other non violent things to get Chisato off your arm, then again you could have taken the opportunity to bang her.

Can't say I blame him that girl almost drive him crazy !! -__-
Sep 15, 2012 11:00 AM

Dec 2009
Well damn. I expected Chisato and Yuuki's relationship to nosedive during this episode, but I really REALLY did not expect this secret service deal with the public safety commitee. Kana who gets run over in the first episode I'm sure is going to wake up in the next episode and we find that innocent Morishita is actually really decieving and planting devices around the club room. Well that was unexpected. I expect the issue to be resolved next episode so the last episode focuses on the climax of the story which inevitably will be Chisato based. Hopefully we'll also get our answers solved as there still seems to be some shadowy deals going on.
Sep 15, 2012 12:33 PM

Apr 2010
Bitch slapping Chisato was the best thing that happened so far this summer.
Sep 15, 2012 2:10 PM

Sep 2012
Jesus, i just watched episode 10, that bathroom scene was intense, i think i can understand what happened to chisato and her little brother and the whole chocolate thing

hopefully this won't end like school days....
Sep 15, 2012 2:14 PM
Jul 2012
Nasty001 said:

Because Bitch slapping the psycho and then making up then having sex with her is the third best thing in Koichoco
Sep 15, 2012 3:23 PM

Nov 2011
Oh my god! The anime now completely makes sense to me now!! In my opinion, slapping her to wake herself up was a good option but she has a mental breakdown over her brother that she is completely messed up in the head. Using people as a replacement wasn't a wise choice. Can't wait for next week!
Sep 15, 2012 3:26 PM

Nov 2011
Nasty001 said:

He hits her because she was becoming completely unreasonable, using him as a replacement! That's just a very messed up thing to do. She needs to wake up from her mental trauma and face it. I hope she realizes she was in the wrong.
Sep 15, 2012 4:02 PM

Jan 2012
That PSC is an interesting group.

And yes, politics. Learn it. Love it.
Sep 15, 2012 4:09 PM

Jan 2011
A rather serious ep with lots of drama in the first part, esp with Chisato's emotional breakdown. Finally some light is shed on the first ep which completely made no sense to me until now...

Morishita looks too cute to be a spy... it just doesn't seem to fit her image
I mainly see the animes... so don't blame me for not knowing about the Manga/LN
Sep 15, 2012 6:26 PM

Jun 2010
Seph258 said:
Blue_Monday said:
Yeah, definitely agree with this.

I feel like this series is really falling short of any reasonable character development while trying to incorporate too many other subplots because it's trying to do so much. If you're going to stick to a novel adaptation, that's not a trap you want to fall into.

Chisato just became this completely insane person that seems to be taking over too much screentime imo.

+ 1.
Sep 15, 2012 8:05 PM
Jul 2012
Nasty001 said:

Also because there is little amusement gained from banging a psycho so you gotta go thru the proper processes, slap psycho, then make up, make her eat chocolate, bang her, go on date,
receive reward sex, Epilogue.
Sep 15, 2012 11:08 PM

Jul 2012
That was just insane. Chisato's way too hung over her past. Oojima tried to make her face reality. Hopefully Chisato can move forward. I'm guessing her trauma's got to do with her rejecting her brother's request for her to eat chocolate, then he proceeds to get into an accident shortly, making her feel guilty. That's the reason why she's so bent on getting Oojima to eat that chocolate.

Best line of this episode : " I feel sorry for the guy who hit you" (to Oojima)
Sep 16, 2012 1:16 AM

Aug 2012
wow, that was much information in one ep :P
Sep 16, 2012 5:49 AM

Feb 2011
I like the series , so much drama and tension , I didn't had much expectations but hey , it's really good .
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Koi to Senkyo to Chocolate Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Sep 27, 2012

272 by Anurag469 »»
Sep 22, 2023 8:59 AM

Poll: » Koi to Senkyo to Chocolate Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Yumekichi11 - Jul 19, 2012

113 by FegiAndrian »»
Aug 26, 2023 11:43 AM

Poll: » Koi to Senkyo to Chocolate Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Yumekichi11 - Jul 12, 2012

117 by FegiAndrian »»
Aug 26, 2023 11:43 AM

» Why does Oojima see things, that don't exist?

Rad_Scientist - Jan 20, 2023

2 by LordAtsukiYoru »»
Apr 5, 2023 7:26 AM

» Visual Novel

MoeMoeKyun - Feb 13, 2018

8 by Darkpoison183 »»
Jan 28, 2022 1:38 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.