Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Sep 3, 2012 6:21 PM

Jun 2012
I think something bad is going to happen to Monkey next episode cause in the preview you can see Nobuna carrying his phone crying.
Sep 3, 2012 6:44 PM

Dec 2007
Did they really ignore advice from the guy from the future? They should really listen to him.

KingofConquerors said:
That still doesn't change the fact that this show is overrated though....

Considering how dead this forum is, no, it's not overrated.
Sep 4, 2012 11:18 AM

Mar 2012
Good episode. The surrender from that insane woman came a bit too quickly but it's understandable given time constraints.

And can someone confirm everything so far is faithful to the LN? I vague remember what's been happening in the LN but not entirely sure.
Sep 4, 2012 1:24 PM

Jul 2010
Yoshiharu's phone saved him (and Nobuna) once again. Even though the battery's dead, it sprung to life just long enough. Danjo yielded way quicker than I anticipated. I'm glad they restored Mitsuhide's faith in Nobuna too.

The title of the next episode doens't bode well!

Sep 4, 2012 4:00 PM

Oct 2010
Boobs + lolis am in :3
Sep 4, 2012 6:32 PM

Jun 2012
I really liked this episode, or so i'd thought until the end of the battle.

Clearly Danjo surrendered too easily while she could either put up a decent fight or escape with the assistance of her illusions, but apparently she was too shocked by the sight of Nobuna's reinforcements which mainly consisted of foreigners just like her.

Also this is a little trifling. The assassin used a musket with a scope attached to it. From the beginning it was already clear that this show isn't meant to be realistic, but im just gonna point it out anyway. The rifle scope can only work effectively if the bullet travels at a great velocity in a firmly straight trajectory, and has a long-to-medium lethal range. A bullet from a musket meets none of those requirements, which made me pretty sure that the assassin was gonna miss Nobuna even if the phone hadn't come into the rescue.

Not sure if anyone else noticed, but it felt like Nobuna actually fired the musket two times consecutively without reloading, cuz u know, muskets take a long ass time to reload IRL.
Don't live selfishly. Preserve every past moment and reserve every future path only for YOURSELF!

Don't ever think of controlling fate, only YOURSELF!
Sep 4, 2012 6:54 PM
めんどくさい

Sep 2011
FOkroncw said:

Also this is a little trifling. The assassin used a musket with a scope attached to it. From the beginning it was already clear that this show isn't meant to be realistic, but im just gonna point it out anyway. The rifle scope can only work effectively if the bullet travels at a great velocity in a firmly straight trajectory, and has a long-to-medium lethal range. A bullet from a musket meets none of those requirements, which made me pretty sure that the assassin was gonna miss Nobuna even if the phone hadn't come into the rescue.

You probably missed my post earlier, but I pointed out that rifling was developed in Europe around 1500 and rifled guns saw sporadic use just exactly for the purpose that assassin was using it for.

The scope? All it has to be is a tube with cross-hairs to aid aiming. What do you think the term "cross-hairs" originally meant?

FOkroncw said:
Not sure if anyone else noticed, but it felt like Nobuna actually fired the musket two times consecutively without reloading, cuz u know, muskets take a long ass time to reload IRL.
That one I agree with. 20 seconds was considered the standard for a well trained musketeer.
CratexSep 4, 2012 6:57 PM
Sep 5, 2012 4:16 PM

May 2009
Finally caught up with this series, I don't know why I haven't started earlier. Definitely one of my favorite episodes.
ViperJLT4GOVSep 5, 2012 4:24 PM
Sep 5, 2012 6:03 PM

Jan 2010
Mitsuhide's faith in Nobuna is so weak it shatters by a couple sentences from the enemy and Danjo's resolve is so petty she gives up instantly as well.. Those kind of happened too fast without any development. Other than that, another fantastic episode. Was really pleasantly surprised with the Namban and Kirishitan entrances. Other than the alternate reality, this anime is doing a good job portraying the era. 5/5
Sep 5, 2012 9:53 PM

Feb 2010
more fan service please
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 7, 2012 3:23 PM

May 2011
Lol I was sure that Nobuna was gunna knock Saru out after hearing that he touched Himeko, ahh too bad that didn't happen. That convo was cute tho and lol at the warning that she gave Nobuna.

It was good seeing Saru get some sense into Mitsuhide and make her feel more wanted/ important.
Sep 8, 2012 8:46 AM

Sep 2008
Who the f*ck is that? Calling this show overrated when it's ranked 757th and has only four pages of comments?
If there's anything overrated, it's Hype Art Online / Nice Butts Online which ranked 41st with an average score of 8.65.
Art : the swarm and swarm of little girls are way cuter than Silica/Lizbeth/Asuna.
Fight : clearer, and more fluid than Gary Stu and his Omnislash, which is just mad rush and random flash of light.
Character : The monkey is much more 'human' compared to that one dimensional and bland main character, who's just Kawahara's plot device.
Sep 9, 2012 6:47 AM

May 2012
Matsunaga's delimelons
Isayama Hajime should be awarded The Manga with The Highest Inconsistencies of Characters' Appearances.
He keeps performing multiple plastic surgeries on those Shingeki No Kyojin characters in a SINGLE chapter.
Yes, I've read up to the latest chapter of Shingeki No Kyojin manga.
Forced myself to read through the kidsketching chapters after the anime's ended. At least from now on, I only have to go through the hell once a month.
Patiently awaiting SNK TV/movie/OVA anime-sequel.
The 2015 SNK live-action movie would probably suck.
Sep 17, 2012 7:53 PM

May 2008
only 3 more episodes , i dont want this show to end :(. This feeling , its been awhile since i liked an anime so much XD.

Awesome Sig by Lailide
Sep 28, 2012 1:17 PM

Sep 2011
If this anime had action and was 24 episodes, it could have been one of my all time favorites! Though I still love it! :D
Sep 29, 2012 5:35 PM

Aug 2012
i just want some goemon moments hahaha
Oct 3, 2012 9:10 AM

Sep 2011
Hot springs. Awesome. But they should've made all of next episode be fans service instead of having this other thing where Nobuna is in danger
Come visit my town // I apologize in advance for my second-rate English

Join my fan club // Improve the transport network
Oct 5, 2012 4:48 PM

Jun 2011
Fiji said:
Didn't expect Danjo to surrender that easily... but things finally resolved itself.
Yoshiharu's phone saves the day again!

I know I said I shouldn't take this anime seriously a few episode discussion before, but this is ridiculous, the women are always crying or so, weak mentally, and its the usual typical nobody-will-die scenario, they kept all the "main characters" alive and made the soldiers die a dog's death every war they went into.. Then the main character saved the day by some miracle (phone reactivated at that moment, really? How lucky can you get?).. Lastly, I pity the villians' army, that they have such a weak willed boss, that surrendered so easily, after all that displays she has shown, unless she has something in store.. that's all. If I made some mistake in my statement, please do tell me ^^
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Nov 7, 2012 2:19 PM

Jun 2008
Stark700 said:

Yeah well and i just want to fuck you but nether of us can get what it wants.
Jul 10, 2013 10:51 AM

Sep 2011
I'm glad Mitsuhide came to her senses.
I didn't think that purple-haired, brown-skinned girl would give up so easily (I mean I understand that she believes that Nobuna could help her and her people, but I thought she was gonna stay an enemy). She is was pretty nuts though, lol.

This show needs way more Bontenmaru. Her design and personality is awesome.
Sep 1, 2013 10:00 PM

Jun 2011
prismheart said:
This episode seemed sort of cliche with everything working out in the end

And corny, those speech about trusting and everything. Though trust is important, still it's badly executed, making it feels so corny.
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Sep 27, 2013 8:46 PM

Jul 2007
KaitoDash said:
Take out the parts that Nobuna acted so fast to gain people to their aid and that Danjo suddenly changed her mindset, otherwise it was a good episode.

Add to that Nobuna and co's ability to teleport to the castle just in time to save Mitsuhide from turning to the dark side, and I agree.

I do enjoy the history bending this series has done as well as how it's changed the characters. But, those points above just feel like convenient ass-pulls to me. Good episode, but I didn't get more out of this one than any of the rest in this series.
Ani-BlastSep 27, 2013 8:49 PM
きみ は だれ だい?
ぼく は ラムボ!
ぼく は だれ だい?
きみ は ラムボ!
ラムボ なんでし!
Jun 15, 2014 10:18 AM

Aug 2009
Hisahide is quite different from the LNs...

Well I expected changes since Akechi was with them since before Viper's rescue but damn...
Jul 11, 2014 2:48 AM

Aug 2013
I don't remember that self-groping part. Totally caught me off guard O___O
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness."

"May those who defy their fate be granted glory."
Aug 1, 2014 12:20 PM

May 2012
Pretty sweet episode, let's see what will happen next!
Nov 4, 2015 5:24 AM
Dec 2009
I don't know how I feel about this, they're making it seem like Oda Nobunaga was trying to change Japan out of love/romance :P
Mar 1, 2016 6:31 AM

Jul 2008
Poor Mitsuhide, how sad she was born the true fool.
Oct 11, 2016 12:08 PM

Sep 2013
Another great episode. This series has definitely surpassed my expectations!

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.
Feb 18, 2018 6:56 AM

Sep 2012
ToG25thBaam said:
Fiji said:
Didn't expect Danjo to surrender that easily... but things finally resolved itself.
Yoshiharu's phone saves the day again!

I know I said I shouldn't take this anime seriously a few episode discussion before, but this is ridiculous, the women are always crying or so, weak mentally, and its the usual typical nobody-will-die scenario, they kept all the "main characters" alive and made the soldiers die a dog's death every war they went into.. Then the main character saved the day by some miracle (phone reactivated at that moment, really? How lucky can you get?).. Lastly, I pity the villians' army, that they have such a weak willed boss, that surrendered so easily, after all that displays she has shown, unless she has something in store.. that's all. If I made some mistake in my statement, please do tell me ^^

she is not weak willed boss, u don't get her at all, she was like that before cause their world is SH rulers are SH & new she started to realize that she could be the one that fixes things

but i wouldn't trust some1 like her who has twisted mind sett like she does, who gets of from killing strong opponents

RazielZero said:
I'm glad Mitsuhide came to her senses.
I didn't think that purple-haired, brown-skinned girl would give up so easily (I mean I understand that she believes that Nobuna could help her and her people, but I thought she was gonna stay an enemy). She is was pretty nuts though, lol.

This show needs way more Bontenmaru. Her design and personality is awesome.

i have seen ppl like that before in anime's, who but their hopes on a leader, betray the leader cause they see that new person as better leader

Lararin said:
I don't know how I feel about this, they're making it seem like Oda Nobunaga was trying to change Japan out of love/romance :P

not romance, she just loves her country & wants to fix it, it has nothing to do with romance, her love life & wanting to save/fix her country are 2different things

i don't get how u can get to conclusion its all cause of romance, her love for MC
Sugram22Feb 18, 2018 7:06 AM
May 26, 2020 4:48 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
I feel like the episodes are better and better, this one was actually great
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Oda Nobuna no Yabou Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jul 15, 2012

118 by BensonOtaku »»
Apr 10, 2:59 AM

Poll: » Oda Nobuna no Yabou Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 23, 2012

283 by Rurihime »»
Mar 5, 6:53 PM

Poll: » Oda Nobuna no Yabou Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jul 29, 2012

119 by Apratim »»
Jun 17, 2023 1:08 PM

Poll: » Oda Nobuna no Yabou Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 9, 2012

126 by Roch2001 »»
Apr 10, 2023 10:00 AM

Poll: » Oda Nobuna no Yabou Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 19, 2012

85 by Nagachi-Chan »»
Feb 26, 2023 3:39 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.