Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Jul 1, 2012 8:23 PM

Jan 2011
GeeGee!!!! so glad Kuro at least got one hand!,but i agree kinda expected more out of their Reunion.
Jul 1, 2012 8:36 PM

Oct 2009
Okay, someone enlighten me, please.

Akado got a direct hit on Kokaji with a baiman and yet she is the one being completely traumatized?

Did Akado get hit-ed with dealer yakuman by Sukoyan or something after that? >:D

Don't mind me- So apparently:
1. Sukoyan lead with much points:
2. She somehow pays with a hand more expensive than haneman
3. She still win and become THE Champion before being THE Grand Master. :D
Oohoshi_AwaiJul 2, 2012 12:56 AM
Join ★☆Shiraitodai Fan Club☆★ for Mahjong World Domination!!
Jul 1, 2012 9:22 PM

Sep 2010
Amazing! I really liked the episode.

I cried with Ryuuka ;-; and almost got a heart attack in the first minutes, too much cuteness!

The meeting was a death flag! They already met Nodoka, gtfo. Senriyama to the finals!
Where's my Kazoe Yakuman, I want my money back!

Finally Sumire's turn!

Oohoshi_Awai said:

Confirmed lineup:

I'm really looking forward to the Taishou match! I don't care about Shizu, but Awai, Ryuuka and Himeko!!
Jul 1, 2012 9:24 PM

Dec 2011
HacheKa said:
I don't care about Shizu, but Awai, Ryuuka and Himeko!!

Poor Shizu :(
There is no such thing as shit taste. Only idiots who think everyone should have the same taste as they do.
Jul 1, 2012 9:58 PM

Dec 2011
Finally, Kuro is useful! But poor Toki T__T

More impressions (and a lot of screenshots) here: http://randomc.net/2012/07/01/saki-achiga-hen-episode-of-side-a-12-end/. Enjoy!
Stilts
Writer
http://randomc.net/
Jul 1, 2012 10:00 PM

Oct 2009
HacheKa said:
Amazing! I really liked the episode.

I cried with Ryuuka ;-; and almost got a heart attack in the first minutes, too much cuteness!

The meeting was a death flag! They already met Nodoka, gtfo. Senriyama to the finals!
Where's my Kazoe Yakuman, I want my money back!

Finally Sumire's turn!

I'm really looking forward to the Taishou match! I don't care about Shizu, but Awai, Ryuuka and Himeko!!

That's what I'm thinking too!

Kuro will be useless on the final, an Toki/Kirame is more useful if Senriyama/Shindouji will advance. >:D
And besides, Achiga's goal is only to meet Nodoka, and they won't be able to play her anyways, since the one who will fight Nodoka is Arata, who doesn't care about her, LOL.

Nobody cares about the monkey. :P

Awai (SuperNova) vs Ryuuka (True Dragon Lord) vs Himeko (Shindouji's Ace)

The match I can't wait for... :D

... Well, actually Taishou Finals is what I want to see the most, but don't we all. :P
Jul 1, 2012 10:02 PM

Oct 2009
StiltsOutLoud said:
Finally, Kuro is useful! But poor Toki T__T

More impressions (and a lot of screenshots) here: http://randomc.net/2012/07/01/saki-achiga-hen-episode-of-side-a-12-end/. Enjoy!

Stillts, it's not the end yet, still 3 more episodes for webcasts.
Total 15 episodes.
Jul 1, 2012 10:04 PM

Oct 2011
I was expecting a bigger hand from Kuro and I agree, the encounter with Nodoka was really... lackluster. Nodoka wasn't surprised at all to see them.

And I've never seen Kuro look so serious after she declared Riichi, though I much prefer her this way.
Jul 1, 2012 10:08 PM

Jun 2012
hmmm so that means.....if (when) shiraitodai and kiyosumi makes it to the finals it'll be like this?

Yuuki (tacos) - Teru

Mako - Sumire

Hisa - Takami

Nodoka - Seiko

Saki - Awai

I wonder how that would (is gonna) turn out?
Jul 1, 2012 11:23 PM

Oct 2009
Chamry said:
hmmm so that means.....if (when) shiraitodai and kiyosumi makes it to the finals it'll be like this?

Yuuki (tacos) - Teru

Mako - Sumire

Hisa - Takami

Nodoka - Seiko

Saki - Awai

I wonder how that would (is gonna) turn out?

Tacos will get Chuuren Pootoo-ed by Teru, it's a given. On Chuuken match, Rinkai will shine
- Although I think this discussion is better being left at the National Tournament discussion.

As for Achiga going for the finals or not, they will still be cannon fodders anyways, they're just MCs for a freaking side story.

And still lacked Shindouji's backstory so they might advance. :P
Jul 2, 2012 12:12 AM

May 2010
Finally after 2 and half episode of getting her ass handed to her, Kuro finally does somthing, Poor Toki doing all the work and is now in such bad shape.
Jul 2, 2012 12:16 AM

Mar 2012
FINALLY. Geez, making me waiting like that, Kuro.

I want Shindouji to advance, like hell I want to watch another vanguard with Toki struggling to defeat Teru(or whoever Senriyama use to sub a hospitalized Toki). It'll be Kiyosumi's moments. I'm sure Hisa will give Yuuki some pointers about Teru anyways.

Kirame needs to be at the final table, to buy enough time for Yuuki to make a comeback. Kuro can be useful too, if she doesn't start discarding dora in the finals, that is. That's like giving Teru free doras, ah poor Yuuki and other finalist schools' vanguards ;__;

Oohoshi_Awai said:

As for Achiga going for the finals or not, they will still be cannon fodders anyways, they're just MCs for a freaking side story.

Forgetting something? Senriyama too. They aren't even MCs for a freaking side story ;P

Oohoshi_Awai said:

Tacos will get Chuuren Pootoo-ed by Teru, it's a given.

THIS, I CANNOT TOLERATE. HOW DARE YOU UNDERESTIMATE YUUKI, ONE OF THE REAL MAIN CHARACTERS.

Anyways, it's Sumire's turn now ;P

and, this scene..

NakocchiJul 2, 2012 12:46 AM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the General Forum Guidelines.
Jul 2, 2012 12:21 AM

Sep 2010
Love this episode. Can't wait for the last three. I wanna see SAKI!!! :D
Jul 2, 2012 12:57 AM

Oct 2009
Tacos looks like she doesn't too fond of Achiga. :P
Jul 2, 2012 1:02 AM
Nov 2008
zeroArc said:
I was expecting a bigger hand from Kuro and I agree, the encounter with Nodoka was really... lackluster. Nodoka wasn't surprised at all to see them.

And I've never seen Kuro look so serious after she declared Riichi, though I much prefer her this way.

Now I think about it, the hand could be bigger than 16,600 points... The staff totally forgot about ura-doras (the dora beneath the original dora) when Kuro won that hand. Considering her specialty is gathering all the doras, if she can manage to take in 1 or 2 dora (her hand was originally 10 han- baiman), it would make her hand 24,600 points instead of 16,600. Iif that happens Senriyama would've end up third and the story would get more in the track of the "Achiga-hen" line.
Jul 2, 2012 1:15 AM

Oct 2009
HeartofTiles said:

THIS, I CANNOT TOLERATE. HOW DARE YOU UNDERESTIMATE YUUKI, ONE OF THE REAL MAIN CHARACTERS.

Since I'm physic, I'll tell you Yuuki's fate.

Good luck.

What are you talking about?
It's a given Miyanaga-cest ending... :P
And Nodoka will move somewhere, probably in Achiga, while Saki moves to Shiraitodai.

Oh and for those thinking that Kuro's score should be higher:

1. Toki has counted it by herself so that Teru will drop Kuro's winning tile-so Kuro didn't tsumo, that will get her, um, a sanbaiman, 'nuff said.
2. Kuro doesn't get ura-dora. Proof: Toki's 1st winning hand.

Oh and the Shindouji's jibou's name is Yoshiko.
And it looks like Himeko is 1st year...

-Yfw all the finals' taishou is 1st year
-Awai, Saki, Himeko, Nelly - way to go, upper classman.
Oohoshi_AwaiJul 2, 2012 1:20 AM
Jul 2, 2012 1:25 AM

Jun 2012
Oohoshi_Awai said:
HeartofTiles said:

i think you not have friend to talk iin real life
Jul 2, 2012 1:49 AM

Mar 2012
Oohoshi_Awai said:
HeartofTiles said:

Good luck.

What are you talking about?
It's a given Miyanaga-cest ending... :P
And Nodoka will move somewhere, probably in Achiga, while Saki moves to Shiraitodai.

Oh and for those thinking that Kuro's score should be higher:

1. Toki has counted it by herself so that Teru will drop Kuro's winning tile-so Kuro didn't tsumo, that will get her, um, a sanbaiman, 'nuff said.
2. Kuro doesn't get ura-dora. Proof: Toki's 1st winning hand.

Oh and the Shindouji's jibou's name is Yoshiko.
And it looks like Himeko is 1st year...

-Yfw all the finals' taishou is 1st year
-Awai, Saki, Himeko, Nelly - way to go, upper classman.

I'll reply via profile comment; to avoid off-topic wars brewing here and a hell lot of spoilers
NakocchiJul 2, 2012 1:57 AM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the General Forum Guidelines.
Jul 2, 2012 2:53 AM

Oct 2009
^ sighs, no one really want to talk on that spoiler-free board, hmm...

ruklove said:

i think you not have friend to talk iin real life

I don't see how's that related to any of the argument/anime/manga/whatever you're trying to point out.

And no, I'm having a lot of friends irl, it's tough being popular.

Don't worry, I'm sure you all will miss me when I'm gone. *dodging any upcoming tomatoes*
Oohoshi_AwaiJul 2, 2012 3:00 AM
Jul 2, 2012 3:31 AM

Mar 2012
Oohoshi_Awai said:

And no, I'm having a lot of friends irl, it's tough being popular.

THIS. xD
Jul 2, 2012 4:32 AM

Oct 2011
With all the talk of ura-dora I realized that even if Kuro could attract ura-dora, she wouldn't get any because she had just discarded a dora.
Jul 2, 2012 5:18 AM
Jun 2012

Oh my god... Why I think of this Gundam reference when I see Toki do that...

Jul 2, 2012 5:31 AM

May 2008
Kuro finally did something and quite a big deal too . Though it still seems far away. Just have to see if the rest of the members are able to beat Senriyama to go on.

Awesome Sig by Lailide
Jul 2, 2012 7:17 AM

May 2011
Ok I've got a question here, once you fixed the line up for the tournament you cant change it anymore? I've always thought that saki would go against teru since they tried to build up so many of this family problem thing in saki anime. If she's not gonna go against Teru it'd felt like a let down, to me, at least.

Back onto the episode, well i loved how they build up the game step by step to allow kuro to win, toki played the biggest part here with her triple accel and i had teary eye when i saw that poor girl collapsed :( Subara did her part well by following up toki's play, and i really love how they portrayed everybody's feeling at the end of the match. Good stuff indeed! Teru seemed so cold blooded there, standing still while watching Toki collapsed D:

Now i really cant wait for the extra episode, especially the daishou match, gonna be epic with those lineups!

Now i'm aching to play some mahjongs lol, anyone plays mahjong online? :3

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Jul 2, 2012 8:40 AM

Jul 2008
Kiev said:
Ok I've got a question here, once you fixed the line up for the tournament you cant change it anymore? I've always thought that saki would go against teru since they tried to build up so many of this family problem thing in saki anime. If she's not gonna go against Teru it'd felt like a let down, to me, at least.

They will most likely face against each other in the individual tournament.

Kiev said:

Now i'm aching to play some mahjongs lol, anyone plays mahjong online? :3

I play often on Tenhou but I probably won't be available for some time =/. You should join the mahjong club on MAL, you'll probably find some people that want to play.
Jul 2, 2012 9:49 AM
Jan 2011
kuuderes_shadow said:
Incidentally, did anyone else notice Teru's arm thing fade when Kuro went against her predictions? Does that mean that her power was broken (if at least only briefly) by someone defying her expectations? Would she then need another round to re-observe them?

Because if so that presents a rather obvious way to beat her - completely switching your playing style every few hands. There are several players who have done that as a matter of course already.

You don't understand. Teru's mirror completely seen through one person's play style include that switching them. The reason Kuro surpassed it because at the beginning the chance she discard dora close to zero. That also why Teru unwaver by Toki's double but not triple. Teru didn't see the possibility of Toki risking her health or Kimera's personality not take chance to win second place but end last to let the match continuous.
Jul 2, 2012 11:07 AM

Apr 2010
sarroush said:
argee said:

If Senriyama did end up second, who will play senpu in the finals since Toki is Hospitalized or they can Forfeit or send a subtitute player?

Depends how long Toki would be hospitalized. And from what I remember, you can have a sub. So if they stayed in second, it would still work out.
However, the fact that Toki is hospitalized does not lower their chances of staying in second place, because she wouldn't be playing again until the finals.
Toki being hospitalised lowers the teams moral and the teams will be worked about her which could lead to mistakes which could cost them second place.
So it does lower there chances of getting second place.
Senriyama has a big mahjong club so they will have a few substitutes as well so they won't have to drop out if the achieve second place.
Jul 2, 2012 1:30 PM

Sep 2010
I didn't know that Yuki has so many fans. I'm not a big fan of tacos girl, except for all the Nodoka's breast jokes.

Stop fighting ppl, Komaki Eusui will be the next champion. Mikos are love.

I'm trying to say something about Achiga to stop the off topic but I can't. Oneechan is very cute, isn't she?

Warning: It may cause a heart attack.
Jul 2, 2012 1:58 PM

Jul 2009
something is buging me again...

doesn't Tsuruga's character and Shindojijoshi's just look alike? WAhahaha~Subara!
bruh
Jul 2, 2012 3:58 PM
めんどくさい

Sep 2011
Aversa said:
Toki being hospitalised lowers the teams moral and the teams will be worked about her which could lead to mistakes which could cost them second place.
Gustavus Adolphus, king of Sweden, was killed in the middle of the battle of Lützen. The Swedes were losing badly up to that point, but they were apparently so pissed at their king's death they rallied and beat the crap out of the opposing Imperial army.

It's unknown what the dead king thought of this.

Anyway, not sure I can make a logical connection here, but given how aggressive and militant these girls are about a game, I'd certainly not want to face any of them on a battlefield ;)
Jul 2, 2012 4:01 PM
Jun 2012
HacheKa said:
I didn't know that Yuki has so many fans. I'm not a big fan of tacos girl, except for all the Nodoka's breast jokes.

Stop fighting ppl, Komaki Eusui will be the next champion. Mikos are love.

I'm trying to say something about Achiga to stop the off topic but I can't. Oneechan is very cute, isn't she?

Warning: It may cause a heart attack.

Not that high enough, have a drink.
Jul 2, 2012 9:28 PM

May 2012
How and when do we get the remaining episodes?
Jul 2, 2012 10:10 PM
Jun 2012
Faiyez said:
How and when do we get the remaining episodes?

I would say, 25% likely it is watch through internet, 50% TV, 25% BD/DVD.

When? No schedule is given for the remaining 3 episodes. But highly likely it is when the next month's chapter release. They will start 1 episode per month when it begins(Have to let the manga catch up). So... They will air once the battle between the Jibou and middle/Ace match ends, or only Jibou match ends.

And I love the BGM for the last part of the battle between the vanguards(Where Kuro throws the dora till Ron.)... Badass and Awesome. :D
00_RaiserJul 2, 2012 10:14 PM
Jul 3, 2012 9:27 AM

Apr 2012
lol.
i already know that kuro will threw away her Dora,
cause thats the only things that make her Do something that Toki or everyone else (except Saki and some other people) Can't Do..
that is Breakin away From Teru's shoumakyou.

ah..
i kinda dissapointed with the ways Nodaoka and Shizu cs meet.
i hope for some more "Dramastic" meetin..
like when they standin up on the final o some meeting or something (like what they do on the first day of national)..
then when achiga's name called and nodoka pulled her "i know that name" face ..
and finally, They meet..
:lol:
Jul 3, 2012 7:12 PM

Nov 2009
Oohoshi_Awai said:

Kuro will be useless on the final, an Toki/Kirame is more useful if Senriyama/Shindouji will advance. >:D
And besides, Achiga's goal is only to meet Nodoka, and they won't be able to play her anyways, since the one who will fight Nodoka is Arata, who doesn't care about her, LOL.

Nobody cares about the monkey. :P

Nah, You only judge Kuro base on her past self who can’t discard Dora (which limited her play style and being one of her main weakness) but right now she is new person.

Kuro’s playstyle right now more flexible and more comfortable to play in cooperate with other players. Kuro’s skill is not that bad either I think she can read the game pretty well. In the past, she just got ron-ed often because of the limitation of her discard.

Kuro, Yuki and other school needs to help each other to survive Teru in final round anyway.

Oh, and one more thing………

It should be mentioned as well that in semi-final she played more carefully than in quarterfinal as she only got ron-ed for only three time (1,000 1,300 and 10,300) though out the game that like *3 longer than the quarterfinal. If she was the old one in quarterfinal, she would already get ron to death by both Teru and Toki.

(Yes, it true that Teru win with Tsumo more, but if Kuro hand was easy to read as you thought, she should get Ron more often than this right?)

See? She showed an improvement. Don’t try overlook it ^^
Marina2Jul 3, 2012 7:24 PM
Jul 3, 2012 8:18 PM

Jul 2009
kei78 said:
meitanpin?

tan pin means tanyon pinfu

mei... should mean meizen has meizen tsumo, isn't it?

so is there something wrong in her formula meitanpi iipeikou dora roku?
i would have rather say, riishi tanpi iipeikou dora roku.

It's Mentanpin Iipeikou Dora 6.
On Moderating: Building a more complete anime database.
Spica: Anime, manga, idols.
Jul 5, 2012 10:54 PM

Aug 2010
It's always dangerous to have the main villain defeated before the final fight, but I think it was done right here. It took three girls ganging up on her, one literally throwing away her usual style and one almost sacrificing herself. If anything, Teru only learned from this and will be stronger when Saki finally confronts her. Teru was surprised and for a second seemed like she was worried for Toka, I think she has used up all her non-stoic faces until the finale.

A very good episode, my only problem is that the focus will now probably shift back to Achiga. Meeeeh. 5/5.

Rest in peace Toki, you will be remembered.
Mogami-kunJul 5, 2012 11:05 PM
Jul 6, 2012 12:40 AM
Jun 2012
Mogami-kun said:
It's always dangerous to have the main villain defeated before the final fight, but I think it was done right here. It took three girls ganging up on her, one literally throwing away her usual style and one almost sacrificing herself. If anything, Teru only learned from this and will be stronger when Saki finally confronts her. Teru was surprised and for a second seemed like she was worried for Toka, I think she has used up all her non-stoic faces until the finale.

A very good episode, my only problem is that the focus will now probably shift back to Achiga. Meeeeh. 5/5.

Not confirmed dead until seen the dead body... Lets not assume Toki is dead after that... (Though, had the match goes even further than this, Toki would have been... T_T)
Jul 6, 2012 11:47 PM

Dec 2011
Given that noone has commented on it, I am assuming there was no news in Saki chapter 99 on the remaining anime episodes, and that we are going to have to wait for the release of the achiga-hen chapter for info?
There is no such thing as shit taste. Only idiots who think everyone should have the same taste as they do.
Jul 7, 2012 4:54 PM
Jun 2011
Just wondering anybody else annoyed that Anime seems to imply Toki's always been sickly yet when in the manga its clearly stated that a accident made her sickly.
Jul 7, 2012 5:13 PM
めんどくさい

Sep 2011
00_Raiser said:
Mogami-kun said:

Not confirmed dead until seen the dead body... Lets not assume Toki is dead after that... (Though, had the match goes even further than this, Toki would have been... T_T)

I prefer to wait till I've seen the dismembered body and and, preferably, a full coroner's report, before I assume a character is dead, and even then if magic is involved you can never rest easy.
Jul 7, 2012 5:42 PM

Aug 2008
Kuro is so strong when she discards a Dora..

or is she?

or maybe it just happened that her opponents let their guard down? wait? those two helped her
My Grandmother Always said.. He who walks through the path of heaven will rule over everything..

Jul 7, 2012 8:33 PM
Jun 2012
RyutoShikimori said:

or is she?

or maybe it just happened that her opponents let their guard down? wait? those two helped her

The Dora skill is actually a bad skill...(Since getting Dora and unable to throw dora sets a backfire to
tenpai) But if force backfire at last round and it is against those who saw the weakness and strengths of the skill(In this case, Teru, who riichi'd), it can become a strong skill which cause the player unable to change their wait for Dora goodness if they riichi. With the strengths of the skill and the backfire of it, it can become a good defense against people who riichi and ron you.

With the help of Toki and Kirame, Kuro can get a direct hit course against Teru, who already got her guard down heavily due to riichi.
Jul 7, 2012 9:32 PM

Jul 2008
00_Raiser said:
RyutoShikimori said:

or is she?

The Dora skill is actually a bad skill...(Since getting Dora and unable to throw dora sets a backfire to
tenpai) But if force backfire at last round and it is against those who saw the weakness and strengths of the skill(In this case, Teru, who riichi'd), it can become a strong skill which cause the player unable to change their wait for Dora goodness if they riichi. With the strengths of the skill and the backfire of it, it can become a good defense against people who riichi and ron you.

With the help of Toki and Kirame, Kuro can get a direct hit course against Teru, who already got her guard down heavily due to riichi.

Imo,

Since the beginning of Saki we have been shown many kinds of power but there's one thing that always has been clear: Their style is reflected by their personalities and their past, basically everything that make them what they are as a human being.
Peoples change, styles change, powers evolve. I think that this match gave us enough clue. Toki praticed her double turn many times without having any decent result yet in this semi-final match she manage to use her double turn many times and even went as far as using a triple turn twice.
The reason is because this match was important for her, power evolve when you evolve as a person.

Kuro used to play mahjong with her mother and her sister when they were little. Her mom always told her to cherish the doras, which she did. Later her mother died and even later the friends she made went away and she always was getting more and more alone.
Her playstyle perfectly reflect that, she doesn't want to let go of what she hold dear because she's scared of being left alone, scared of losing it forever.

But then the Achiga girls came back and she has been surrounded with what she beleived she had lost. In that last hand she made the point with her feeling and discarded a dora beleiving that it would return to her, just like her friends did.
She grew as a person and she faced her strongest fear, she now beleive that whatever will happen the things she hold dear will return to her.

I beleive that Kuro's playstyle evolved with her at the same time. If a player playstyle really to reflect their personalities then there's no reason why she would be affected by any drawback of her abilities. She's not scared of discarding a dora as she beleive it will return to her and so I beleive that she can now discard dora whenever she please.

That abilities is indeed ridiculously strong but the next match is the final and god knows how everyone that sit on that table will be at least as strong as that. Achiga is now in no position to be a worthy opponent on the final table and I beleive that everyone will become stronger by the time the final start so that they can stand their own against the strongests teams.
Jul 8, 2012 12:12 PM
めんどくさい

Sep 2011
Maddo_scientisto said:
Imo,

Since the beginning of Saki we have been shown many kinds of power but there's one thing that always has been clear: Their style is reflected by their personalities and their past, basically everything that make them what they are as a human being.
Peoples change, styles change, powers evolve. I think that this match gave us enough clue.

This. This is the part of the show(s) I'm actually the most interested in. It's why I'm watching.
Jul 8, 2012 9:45 PM
Apr 2011
My prediction:

teru and saki crosses path before the final round, teru coldly ignores saki, saki's friends all comfort her.

***stuff***

finally, it's saki vs Oohoshi's turn. 

probably saki gets a chance to destroy Oohoshi near the beginning, but saki suddenly falls back to +/-0 mode due to not wanting to beat her sister's team or something else...

turns out it was oohoshi's trap, and the nagare of the game goes completely to shiraitodai's pace...

*stuff*

*and more stuff*

finally saki awakens, and makes up her mind to try her best and defeats Oohoshi

turns out that in the end, saki's sister was angry at saki for not trying her hardest to win and always gets +/-0... she wanted saki to enjoy the game and try her best...

so the sister's make up and live happily ever after.

Ya'll heard it here first, folks.
Jul 8, 2012 10:03 PM

Jul 2008
Balakirev said:
My prediction:

I do not think this will happen like that at all. Actually I do not think Teru is another case of "Oh please play me seriously otherwhise I'll be sad".

Also I doubt that the Saki/Teru family problem is related to mahjong. Saki want to talk to Teru through mahjong because she didn't managed to do it when she went to visit her but I do not think that the problem itself is related to mahjong.
Jul 19, 2012 4:47 PM
Jun 2012
Warning! Unknown Character Songs approaching
Ally: Me and Requiem-x(Respective gundams)

Enemy: Gundam x2

Boss: Unknown 1 and Unknown 2

More character songs are approaching... Who are they?

And my body is ready...
Jul 19, 2012 4:52 PM

May 2012
So... episodes 13-15 when?
Jul 19, 2012 9:51 PM
Jun 2012
Faiyez said:
So... episodes 13-15 when?

No idea...
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

» Does anyone know this character from Saki Achiga-hen ?

lunalee1294 - Apr 9

0 by lunalee1294 »»
Apr 9, 12:41 AM

Poll: » Saki: Achiga-hen - Episode of Side-A Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

kuuderes_shadow - Jun 3, 2012

99 by 0ni_Link »»
Apr 6, 2022 7:59 AM

Poll: » Saki: Achiga-hen - Episode of Side-A Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

zimno - Jun 24, 2012

137 by Serafos »»
Aug 30, 2021 2:40 AM

Poll: » Saki: Achiga-hen - Episode of Side-A Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

kuuderes_shadow - Jun 17, 2012

95 by Serafos »»
Aug 30, 2021 1:45 AM

Poll: » Saki: Achiga-hen - Episode of Side-A Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

kuuderes_shadow - Jun 10, 2012

70 by Serafos »»
Aug 29, 2021 1:22 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.