Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jun 24, 2012 1:42 PM
Jan 2011
well it's all over now, kinda sad... still absorbing everything that has happened but we all know that it was gonna end this way, I'm kinda glad that they tried to make it bit a more happier or "there is still hope" ending. Which is where Fate Stay Night, may not be as great and twisted as Fate Zero, but has what got us to watch it in the first place.

Now on to the main point!

If you were to ranked from Most Favorite to least Favorite of the 7 Servants of the 4th holy grail war, what would it be?

Mine:

Saber (I don't care if she's overrated or whatever, Saber will always be my favorite female King and Knight!)
Rider (this guys is AWESOME! I drink beer and go on a conquest with him any day!)
Lancer (he made me believe it's possible to wield 2 spears and fight honorably)
Berserker(his mad face is scary but he sure has a badass armor and mad skills)
Archer(I surprised I ranked him 5th, he wouldn't be so bad if he didn't had such a big ego hahaha)
Assassin(creepy look, but didn't play much role in the story)
Caster(I wanted to see him die the moment he killed that kid when he was summoned)

there's my answer, what's yours?
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Jun 24, 2012 1:47 PM

Apr 2012
Depends on what he's wearing Gil = or >Iskander>Lancelot>Gilles>Diarmuid>Saber

Hassan got no development so I cant comment on him.

Masters:

Kirei>Tokiomi>Waver>Ryuunosuke>Kayneth>Kiritsugu>Kariya
As a child, I was told that society is a melting pot of talents; knowledge and experience combined to form important alloys that will contribute to mankind. When I got to highschool, however, I thought that it's more like a river in which the water represents our peers while we ourselves are the stones in the river. Constant erosion by mindless majority sheeping has made us lose our unique edge. After I hit the age of 18, I realized that I've been wrong all along. Society is no melting pot. Society is no river. Society is a person, a very skilled rapist, and he has fucked us all.
Jun 24, 2012 1:47 PM

Aug 2010
Servants:

Archer > Rider > Saber= Lancer > Berserker > Caster > Assasain

Masters:

Kotomine=Kiritsugu >Waver > Tokiomi=Kariya > Ryuunosuke > Kayneth

Ragna92Jul 31, 2012 10:09 AM
Jun 24, 2012 1:52 PM

May 2012
Berserker
Caster
Rider
Lancer
Archer
Saber
Assassin
Jun 24, 2012 1:54 PM

Jan 2010
Rider > Caster > Gilgamesh > Berserker > Lancer > Saber > Assassin

Caster is really just an amazing character. His psychopathic yet silly demeanor was a treat to watch, I was never bored when he was on screen. Well, I was never bored in general but DAMN I love that crazy guy.

Mastah ranking just because!

Kirei > Kiritsugu > Ryuunosuke > Kariya > Tokiomi > Waver > Kayneth
SelsicaJun 24, 2012 2:12 PM
Jun 24, 2012 1:59 PM

Jun 2011
Okay, for me it would be:

-Rider (He is just AWESOME!)
-Lancer/Saber (0_0 I also like that Saber is the only girl)
-Archer (... T.T I like both this Archer AND F/SN's Archer, but I like F/SN's better...)
-Berserker
-Assassin
-Caster (I. FRICKING. HATE this guy. -_- From the moment I saw him kill that poor little boy, I hated him. 0.0 But I actually liked Ryuunosuke.)
"Aiming for the mark takes precision, balance, and patience."

....Screw that, let's shoot the damn thing!
Jun 24, 2012 2:07 PM

Jul 2007
Servants: Saber > Lancer > Rider > Archer > Caster > Berserker > Assassin

Masters: Kiritsugu > Kirei > Kariya > Waver > Kayneth > Tokiomi > Ryuunosuke
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Change, change the form of man. Free the might from fleshy mire. Boil the blood in heart of fire. Gone, gone the form of man. Rise the demon, Etrigan!
Jun 24, 2012 2:16 PM
Apr 2012
Archer (Gilgamesh) > Rider (Iskander) > Saber (Arturia) > Lancer (Diarmuid) > Berserker (Lancelot) > Caster (Gilles) > Assassin (???)

And for the Masters:

Emiya Kiritsugu > Kotomine Kirei > Waver Velvet > Matou Kariya > Uryuu Ryuunosuke > Archibald El-Melloi Kayneth > Tohsaka Tokiomi
Waaaay to lazy to add a forum avatar, or whatever they are called.
Jun 24, 2012 2:33 PM

Mar 2010
Well, I either like servants or don't care about them, I don't really have a ranking but I guess this would be the closest:
(short rant:)
Archer> Rider=Lancer>Assassin > Berserker= Saber>>>> Caster

(long rant:)
Archer, that speaks for itself. Rider was a very cool character and even though he had little screen time, he grew on me along with Waver. Lancer looks hot (sue me) and lance/staff would be my weapon of choice, the fact that he uses 2 at the same time just adds to his epicness. The rest, well, they were very interesting characters but they either had very little screen time for me to make an opinion about them (Berserker, Assassin) or I didn't like their attitude (Caster, Saber). I feel bad about putting Saber so close to Caster, she was a cool character but there is really no one I would like less than her and more than Caster. About Saber, while I love badass female characters, I disliked her self pity. She was feeling sorry for herself about half the show, it was just ridiculous. I like idealistic characters but Shiro style. When their idealism drives them and they don't cling to past all the time. Saber's idealism was just dragging her down and her attitude to her mistakes wasn't really helping. I felt as if she was just a little girl in the wrong place at the wrong time that was refusing to grow up. I don't dislike her, her nature was realistic and she was cool when she wasn't feeling sorry for herself. I just... like others more. XD Caster was a horrible character imo. I didn't like anything about him and to me he was just a necessary addition to move the plot (along with Ryuunosuke).

People seem to be ranking masters too, so why not.
Kirei>Waver>Tokiomi>Keyneth=Kiritsugu>Ryuunosuke=Kariya

SuiNoByakkoJun 24, 2012 2:42 PM
Jun 24, 2012 2:39 PM

May 2008
Ragna92 said:
Archer > Rider > Saber= Lancer > Berserker > Caster > Assasain

^exactly this~
Jun 24, 2012 2:42 PM
Jul 2010
Servants:
Saber > Lancer = Rider > Archer > Berserker > Caster > Assassin

Masters:
Kiritsugu > Waver > Kirei > Kariya > Ryunnosuke > Kayneth > Tokiomi
(If we were talking about the light novels, trade Kirei's place with Kariya, who sadly got his screen time reduced.)
Jun 24, 2012 2:42 PM

Nov 2010
Fav Servants: Saber>Archer>Caster>Rider>Berserker>Lancer> Assasin
Fav Masters: Kiritsugu>Ryuunosuke>Archibald> Kirei> Waver> Tokiomi> Kariya
Jun 24, 2012 2:53 PM

Jan 2010
Archer > Rider > Berserker > Saber = Lancer > Caster > Assassin

I actually liked them all... Minus Assassin cuz, you know, they did nothing.
And the masters:

Kirei > Kiritsugu > Waver > Kariya > Kayneth > Ryuunosuke > Tokiomi

Best servant/master duo is Archer/Kirei followed by Rider/Waver.
Ryuunosuke/Caster were the most entertaining, for the evulz.
Jun 24, 2012 2:53 PM

Aug 2009
Lancelot>=Gilgamesh>Alexander>Arturia>Diarmuid>Hassan>Gill de Rais.

Kirei>Kariya>Kiritsugu>Waver>Kayeneth & Sola>Tokiomi>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Ryunusoke
ssjokgDec 25, 2013 12:08 AM
Jun 24, 2012 3:11 PM

Apr 2007
Gilgamesh > Rider = Caster > Berserker > Saber > Assassin

Hmmmmm, yep that's all who matters. Caster, or more so the actual Gilles de Rais, interested me the most. Plus his voice and loud personality are awesome (I'd say the same for Rider too). And masters because;

Ryuu > Kotomine > Waver > Kariya > Kiritsugu = Tokiomi > Kayneth

I find it funny that the evil guys appeal to me the most in FZ. Nasu and Urobuchi just know how to make them right for me, I guess.
MonochromeJun 24, 2012 7:19 PM
Jun 24, 2012 3:15 PM

Dec 2008
Saber
Archer
Rider
Lancer
Berserker
Caster
Assassin

=)
Jun 24, 2012 3:25 PM

Sep 2007
They were all awesome, but:

Rider > Archer = Saber > Lancer > Caster > Berserker > Assasin

Berserker really got too little screentime. For ten seconds he was awesome, but everyone else got many more times that - except for Assassin, who wasn't used at all except to showcase the awesomeness of Rider. Caster was extremely unpleasant, but he had his moments and his monologues on religion and God were nothing short of genius. Lancer was a fantastic character, and reminded me a lot of Zack Fair.

I can't decide between Saber and Archer - as a character, Archer was much more interesting, but the sheer character development and background Saber gets in relation with the trainwreck that was the FSN anime (compared to FZ) is astounding - she went from one of my least favorite characters in anime to the opposite, one of my favorites (And I refuse to believe she's 16 or whatever age Nasu told us. No way.). In this incarnation I could really see her as having been King Arthur.

But Rider is the obvious first choice - he hogged all the best scenes! And his defeat ended up somehow even more climatic than the climax.

And as for masters:

Kiritsugu > Waver > Kariya = Tokiomi > Kayneth > Kirei > Ryuunosuke (>Sola)

I had a lot of trouble understanding Kiritsugu at first; someone had to explain to me why he did what he did in the flashback. But in the last couple of episodes, when they started explaining his motivations more and looking beyond his stoic mask, he suddenly clicked with me and everything about him made sense. In a way we're even a bit similar - if there's a choice between saving 10 humans and 1000 humans, I would always choose the second, even if I had friends or family in the first 10 (as it's the rational choice).

Waver had the single most character development in the show. Tokiomi was fantastically written - a family man first and foremost, but not all knowing and so, so human - and he was at his best when contrasted with Kariya, the most tragic character on the show; I wish they had used Kariya more.

Kayneth had his moments, especially once his pride was broken.

I could never and still can't understand Kirei's thinking. He seems empty somehow, and that appears to have been the point except not? I can't see his train of thought or his motivations. I'm sure they were explained subtly at some point, but his mindframe is so far removed from mine that I never picked up on it.

I could never take Ryuunosuke seriously. He was comic relief, except in an utterly gruesome way, and his role seemed more that of a cheerleader for the much more intriguing Caster.

Sola takes the last place, as she was the only character on the show I actively disliked. The best thing about her was that she died fast.
Jun 24, 2012 3:44 PM

Jan 2009
1. Archer (Gilgamesh - i do not like his personality but i like his gate of babylon its like a gatling gun with endless ammunition; his ultimate weapon Ea (Enuma Elish) is so overpowered i do not like it much even though i know Lancer Diarmuid can nullify it)

2. Berserker (Lancelot - his freaking skillful warrior i like that he can make anything he touch to be his own weapon or noble phantasm, seriously claiming a fighter jet and gatling gun that has endless ammunition too is darn cool)

3. Lancer (Diarmuid - he is the most awesome 1 on 1 fighter out of all the servants, his red spear can nullify magic so good against Berserker (i remember very well how he destroys Berserker Fighter Jet with ease by using his red spear) and Ea's Enuma Elish if he is able to touch it with his red spear, and his gold spear is for giving non-healing wounds so good for disabling/killing anything with blood and flesh)

the rest it does not matter how they are rank to me
degJun 24, 2012 3:58 PM
Jun 24, 2012 6:30 PM

Mar 2012
Saber > Lancer > Berserker > Rider > Archer > Caster > Assassin

Kiritsugu > Tokiomi > Kayneth > Kariya > Waver > Kirei > Ryuunosuke
Jun 24, 2012 6:51 PM
Dec 2010
Servants:
Archer (My favorite servant)
Caster (most like servant since his first appearance i like the torture)
Saber (if only the real king Arthur appeared)
Lancer ( -.---)
Rider (fucking shet)
Berseker (extra)
True Assassin (i like the assassin with big boobs )

Masters:
Ryuunosuke (cooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool)
Kiritsugu (psycho)
Kariya (most psychotic )
Tokiomi (the best master in a foolish way )
Kirei ( the priest who is evil )
Kayneth (crying baby)
Waver (the gay one)
Jun 24, 2012 7:00 PM

Dec 2009
Archer = Rider > Berserker > Lancer > Saber > Caster > Assassin
Kirei = Kiritsugu > Kariya > Kayneth > Ryuunosuke > Waver > Tokiomi
Jun 24, 2012 7:30 PM

Oct 2009
Lancer > Berserker >>>> Assassin > Archer > Saber > Rider > Caster

Doing this rank I realized once more how much the characters suck.

About Masters:

Karya > Kirei > Caster Master > Lancer Master > Kiritsugu >>>>> Tokyiomi > Waver

Masters are better than the servants overall.
AnoniMusJun 24, 2012 7:34 PM
Jun 24, 2012 10:38 PM

May 2010
Archer > Saber > Berserker > lancer > Rider > Caster > Assassins.

I would have Ranked Rider at No. 3 , if only it didn't disappointed me in its final battle against Archer.

Sometimes you must hurt in order to know, fall in order to grow, lose in order to gain because life's greatest lessons are learned through pain.
- Pain
Jun 24, 2012 10:47 PM

Mar 2012
Saber > Archer > Rider > Lancer = Berserker > Assassin > Caster

Kiritsugu > Waver > Tokiomi = Kariya = Kirei > Kayneth = Ryuunosuke
skwok-ravenJun 25, 2012 2:54 PM

"Have you ever encounter a wild beast that guarantees to never bite anyone?" ~ Roronoa Zoro
Jun 24, 2012 10:54 PM

Nov 2011
Servants:

Rider
Archer
Saber
Berserker
Lancer
Caster
Assassin

Haven't decided yet on the masters.
Jun 25, 2012 12:33 AM

Jan 2008
Servants:

Saber > Caster > Rider > Archer > Berserker > Lancer > Canon-fodder guild

Masters:

Kiritsugu >>>> Kirei > Kariya > Tokiomi > Kayneth > Ryuunosuke >>>> Waver
Use your brain before using your keyboard!
Jun 25, 2012 12:46 AM

Sep 2008
Servants:

Rider -> Archer -> Lancer -> Caster -> Berserker -> Saber -> Assassin

Masters:

Kirei -> Kiritsugu -> Waver -> Ryuunosuke -> Tokiomi -> Kayneth -> Kariya
Jun 25, 2012 2:08 AM
Oct 2009
Servants:

Rider > Berserker > Lancer > Saber > Archer = Caster > Assassin

Masters:

Kariya > Kirei > Waver > Kayneth = Kiritsugu = Tokiomi > Ryuunosuke
The window, the window shopping! Hooo!
Jun 25, 2012 2:49 AM

Jul 2011
Archer > Rider > Caster > Berserker > Assassin > Lancer > Saber
Jun 25, 2012 4:34 AM

Nov 2011
I like from the series:

Rider>>Archer>>>>>Lancer>Caster>Saber>Berserker>Assassin

I want as my own personal servant if I join the war

Archer (nasty ass skills) > Caster > Rider > Saber > Berserker > Assassin > Lancer

Master

Kiritsugu > Kirei > Waver > Ryuunosuke > Kayneth > Kariya > Tokiomi

Incredibly disappointed with Tokiomi, all talk, all show, but turns out to be incredibly bland (both as a a character and master).
LanceCJun 25, 2012 4:40 AM
Jun 25, 2012 5:12 AM
Nov 2008
rider>>>all
assasin isnt really a servant to me, lancer was a boring copy of lancer from fsn (idk why they made 2 nearly identical servants from the same pantheon), berserker was only cool for 2-3 minutes during fight in docks, later he was boring too. I dont like archer, but he is solid character, saber boring without mana transfusions, caster is fun but had not so much time. Rider was just magnificient
Jun 25, 2012 5:15 AM

Nov 2007
Gilgamesh > Berserker > Lancer > Rider > Caster > Assassin > Saber

Kotomine > Kiritsugu > Ryuunosuke > Waver > Kariya > Kayneth > Tokiomi
Jun 25, 2012 5:21 AM

May 2010
Servants:

Archer>>>Rider>Berserker>>Caster>Saber>Assassin>Lancer

Masters:

Kiritsugu>Kariya=Ryuu>Kirei>Waver>Tokiomi>Kayneth
Jun 25, 2012 6:20 AM

Mar 2012
Servants:
Saber - would have loved to see her win
Rider - Alexander is a great guy and a funny couple with Waver
Lancer
Berserker
Archer
Caster - I was so happy when he died

Master:
Kirtsugu
Waver
Kariya
Kirei
Tokiomi
Kayneth
Ryuunosuke
Jun 25, 2012 8:04 AM

Dec 2009
Rider>Archer>Lancer>Berserker>Saber>Caster>Assassin

Kind of strange Saber is in a low spot here after I loved her in FSN. I guess that I hated how delusional and foolish she is with her dream of erasing her kingship.

If we are talking about masters:

Kirei>Waver>Kiritsugu>Tokiomi>Kariya>Kayneth>Ryounosuke.

Sure, Kirei is evil and twisted but he is a first class villain. I like it.
Jun 25, 2012 8:58 AM

Apr 2009
The only one I really liked was Rider!There's no fate/zero without him!

Jun 25, 2012 9:20 AM

Dec 2007
Archer>Lancer>Rider>Saber>Berserker>Caster>Assassin

Kiritsugu>Kirei>Kariya>Tokiomi>Waver>Kayneth>Ryuunosuke
pineforestJun 26, 2012 5:39 AM
Jun 25, 2012 10:14 AM
Jul 2011
Servants :

Archer > Berserker > Rider > Lancer > Saber > Caster > Assassin

Masters :

Kirei > Ryuunosuke > Kiritsugu > Kariya > Waver > Kayneth > Tokiomi
Jun 25, 2012 11:18 AM
Jul 2010
Servants: Saber>Rider>Archer>Lancer>Berserker>Assassin>Caster
Masters: Kiritsugu>Kirei>Kariya>Tokiomi>Waver>Kayneth>Ryuunosuke
Jun 25, 2012 11:32 AM

Jul 2011
Saber > Rider > Berserker > Lancer > Archer > Caster > Assassin
Kiritsugu > Waver > Kariya > Tokiomi > Kayneth > Kirei > Ryuunosuke.
Jun 25, 2012 11:39 AM

Jan 2009
Servants:

1-Rider
2-Lancer
3-Berserker
4-Archer
5-Saber
6-Assassin
7-Caster

Masters:

1-Kariya
2-Kiritsugu
3-Kirei
4-Waver
5-Kayneth
6-Tokiomi
7-Ryuunosuke
Jun 25, 2012 11:41 AM

Jun 2011
Archer > Rider > BAHSAHKA > Caster> Lancer > Seiba> Assassin

Kariya> Kiritsugu> Kayneth > Waver > Ryuunosuke> Kirei> Tokiomi
Jun 25, 2012 1:31 PM

Oct 2011
Servants:

Archer >Berserker > Rider >Saber > Caster >Lancer >Assasain

Masters:

Kiritsugu >Kotomine>Kayneth>Ryo > Tokiomi >Waver>Karia
Jun 25, 2012 1:55 PM
Oct 2009
Berserker > Rider > Archer > Lancer ~ Saber > Caster >>>>>>> Assassin
Jun 25, 2012 3:19 PM

Mar 2011
Servants:
Rider > Berserker > Lancer > Archer > Saber > Caster > Assassin

Masters:
Kiritsugu > Kirei > Waver > Kariya > Ryuunosuke > Tokiomi > Kayneth
Jun 25, 2012 4:25 PM

Nov 2007
Rider >Archer > Lancer > Berserker > Caster >Saber > Assassin

Meh. Saber just wasn't that likeable this time around. Rider was awesome. Gilgamesh despite being a dick, is again still a great character. Also really liked Lancer. Berserker didn't get enough time.
Jun 25, 2012 4:37 PM

Aug 2009
Lancer > Saber > Archer > Rider > Berserker > Caster > Assassin

I just fucking love Lancer, he's an amazing character.
Jun 25, 2012 6:51 PM
Laughing Man

Jun 2012
Servants:
Saber (specially in that suit)
-Archer
-Rider
-Berserker
-Caster
-Lancer
-Assasin
Jun 25, 2012 7:40 PM
Dec 2007
My choices:

1) Lancer = I always have a thing for honorable knights and his story was tragic in all senses of the word.

2) Caster = Yes, he was a nutjob, yes he was totally unlikable but boy was he entertaining as a villain. Plus he managed to be the most flashy Servant through most of the war.

3) Saber = Yeah, tragic heroes do me in a whole lot. Arthur just has style, obsession, ideals, the whole package of the fallen tragic hero who strives too high and ends up defeated, losing everyone and everything. And honestly, think about it, her best Knight, Lancelot, basically tried to get her to acknowledge she did her best, Her loyal Knights loved her ! Rider can talk out of his ass all he wants but yeah yeah, Saber for me. Plus that suit.

4) Berserker = Honestly this will be cheating a little since it depends on scenes that the anime took out but yeah, come on, It's Lancelot and his story is so tied with Saber's that I just can't judge him too low.

5) Rider = Well, I guess he exudes greatness and he's super valurous and all but in the end what was he? Just a guy who was so egocentric who wanted everything for himself. Was he an overall good guy to those who followed him? Yeah. Was he working in the best interests of those who followed him? Not really. He was just a COnqueror. A very charismatic one. Nice Noble Phantasms though.

6) Archer = Sorry man, but as much of a "kingly" attitude you exude, you were still an ass.

7) Assassin = what can I say, they have no personality of their own and they weren't even used to their full potential, such a waste.

Jun 25, 2012 7:51 PM

May 2011
Servants:

Lancer > Rider > Saber > Archer > Berserker > Caster > Assassin

Masters:

Kiritsugu >> Tokiomi >> Kotomine > Waver > Kariya > Ryunosuke > Kayneth.

While we're at it,

Other women, no loli or servant (Rin and Saber):

Natalia > Irisviel > Aoi > Maiya > Shirley > Sola
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fate/Zero 2nd Season Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - May 12, 2012

589 by frieren2024 »»
Yesterday, 4:02 AM

» What's next?

infinite_Shadows - Apr 10

13 by Ain2Zwei »»
Apr 15, 4:48 PM

Poll: » Fate/Zero 2nd Season Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 23, 2012

1325 by Joel77 »»
Mar 25, 11:30 PM

Poll: » Fate/Zero 2nd Season Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Jun 16, 2012

655 by Joel77 »»
Mar 25, 11:03 PM

Poll: » Fate/Zero 2nd Season Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Jun 9, 2012

728 by damnit_tomioka »»
Mar 18, 2:06 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.