Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (27) « First ... « 9 10 [11] 12 13 » ... Last »
Jul 6, 2012 11:03 AM

Aug 2009
Leon-Gun said:
NNick said:
In The End, Basically Kiri Saves The World From Himself Right? Cause That's How I Now Think Of It.
In the end Kiritsugu messed up thinking destroying the Physical Grail would make everything peachy. Instead it caused a wildfire that destroyed half of Fuyuki.

The anime forgot to add a detail that happens later on. Kiritsugu formulates a plan to completely destroy the Grail System by setting up explosives in the magic leylines that powered it (remember, the reason the Grail can spawn in 4 specific points of Fuyuki is because of said Leylines). The explosives were set to blow up and create a tremor at a specific time which would destroy the Grail system and thus end the wars. Too bad for Kiri the 5th war started before his plans was set in motion.

Wouldnt the grail bring destruction anyway?And if it really needs a wish for that Gilgamesh was still there if the grail wanted a new owner he would fill the spot.The grail could use him.Who knows?Maybe Gil would wish for Kirei's revival for his own entertainment....

Forgot to add that scene or was it cut?

BloodRequiem said:
NNick said:
In The End, Basically Kiri Saves The World From Himself Right? Cause That's How I Now Think Of It.

Kind of... If he hesitated a bit more to destroy the grail then we will have a nice family reunion scene where
is sent to kick Kiritsugu's ass.

I would like to see that
ssjokgJul 6, 2012 4:05 PM
Jul 6, 2012 12:28 PM
Dec 2007
Actually, there's a way to "stop" the manifestation of the Grail but you can't destroy the "vessel", you destroy the portal like "black sun" that appears before it manifests it's power. You can refer to Fate and Unlimited Blade Works. Kiritsugu's method backfired because he destroyed the vessel per-se and not the manifestation of power. That's why when it breaks the "black sun" blots the sky and the power that spilled from it burned all it touched.

Jul 6, 2012 2:58 PM

Aug 2009
Leon-Gun said:
Actually, there's a way to "stop" the manifestation of the Grail but you can't destroy the "vessel", you destroy the portal like "black sun" that appears before it manifests it's power. You can refer to Fate and Unlimited Blade Works. Kiritsugu's method backfired because he destroyed the vessel per-se and not the manifestation of power. That's why when it breaks the "black sun" blots the sky and the power that spilled from it burned all it touched.

Since we are talking about the right target, there was no way for anyone in the 4th war except probably Zouken to know what to destroy.
ssjokgJul 6, 2012 4:05 PM
Jul 6, 2012 3:02 PM
Nov 2011
10/10
Jul 6, 2012 3:33 PM
Dec 2007
ssjokg said:
Leon-Gun said:

Since we are talking abut the right target,l there was no way for anyone in the 4th war except probably Zouken to know what to destroy.
Good point, Kiritsugu noticed, but only AFTER he had made the mistake. And I think Kirei had a bit of an idea too since he noticed the Grail's will to be born. But neither of them would have moved a finger to stop it since they wanted it to happen.

Jul 6, 2012 4:05 PM

Aug 2009
Leon-Gun said:
. But neither of them would have moved a finger to stop it since they wanted it to happen.

You mean Zouken and Kirei right?sorry I am half asleep right now
Jul 6, 2012 4:46 PM
Dec 2007
ssjokg said:
Leon-Gun said:
. But neither of them would have moved a finger to stop it since they wanted it to happen.

You mean Zouken and Kirei right?sorry I am half asleep right now
Yeah, reading what I said again it did kind of sound misleading as if I was implying Kiritsugu wouldn't have done something. Yeah, I meant Zouken and Kirei. Kiritsugu would have done something different if he had known, but yeah, the whole thing is meant to be the moment his soul is broken.

Jul 7, 2012 11:02 AM

Apr 2012
Shirou basically lucked out by letting Saber hit the hole instead of Ilya.
As a child, I was told that society is a melting pot of talents; knowledge and experience combined to form important alloys that will contribute to mankind. When I got to highschool, however, I thought that it's more like a river in which the water represents our peers while we ourselves are the stones in the river. Constant erosion by mindless majority sheeping has made us lose our unique edge. After I hit the age of 18, I realized that I've been wrong all along. Society is no melting pot. Society is no river. Society is a person, a very skilled rapist, and he has fucked us all.
Jul 7, 2012 11:26 AM
Dec 2007
BloodRequiem said:
Shirou basically lucked out by letting Saber hit the hole instead of Ilya.
Not like he had killed Ilya anyway, and Shirou told Rin not to kill Shinji. SO meh.

Jul 7, 2012 4:35 PM

Sep 2010
Interesting, but the ending didn't leave an impact on me so it knocked down my score by one point so 8/10 for this half.

Now time to watch Fate/Stay Night I held off on it since its the sequel.
"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character lol! xD"
Jul 7, 2012 6:14 PM

Feb 2009
Having Gilgamesh casually chat with Kirei while fully nude was really funny.
Overall, great show. 9/10

"Only the dead have seen the end of war".
~Plato~
Jul 8, 2012 2:28 PM

Mar 2010
Well I finished watching, but I'm missing some things:

1. what happened with Sakura, she changed in Fate Stay Night into normal girl after all that things with worms?

2. Shinji in Fate Stay Night is Sakura's older brother, so why Zōken got her if he had kid with magical potential?

also at MAL I can read

Jul 8, 2012 2:38 PM

Aug 2009
aphesia said:

1. what happened with Sakura, she changed in Fate Stay Night into normal girl after all that things with worms?

2. Shinji in Fate Stay Night is Sakura's older brother, so why Zōken got her if he had kid with magical potential?

also at MAL I can read

1.She isnt normal.She just seems that way in Fate and UBW routes.Her future is unknown at these routes.Heaven's Feel is her route.Where big shit happens.

2.Shinji had no magical potenial like his father(The guy Kiritsugu had pinned down when he was looking for Iri).Shirou is more of a magus than Shinji.

He rapes and puts poison inher meals after Zero and that continues on FSN
If I remember correctly he also had sex with Rider

Sakura is the main reason that many fans of FSN recommend that someone has to play the VN before FZ to truly enjoy the twists of Heaven's Feel
Sakura in HF:
ssjokgJul 8, 2012 11:33 PM
Jul 8, 2012 6:15 PM
Dec 2010
Before watching the last 4 episodes I thought that this anime had lost his charm after Kiritsugo untouching story and since I liked the first season I decided to give this 7 or 8 if I was very kind but after I watched the last 4 eps. OMG!!! I decided to give it 9 because I don't know how much my body shivered while watching them and how much I enjoyed the last 2 eps. especially the NAKED GIL-CHWAN Kyaaaaaaaa!!!! My heart still hurts me until now !!!!
Jul 9, 2012 3:36 AM
Feb 2012
Hopefully They Remake Fate/Stay Night, I Tried Watching It, It's So Bad, I Mean, I Knew It Was Bud, But, That's Just Ridiculous.
Jul 9, 2012 9:46 AM

Apr 2012
NNick said:
Hopefully They Remake Fate/Stay Night, I Tried Watching It, It's So Bad, I Mean, I Knew It Was Bud, But, That's Just Ridiculous.

Then play the VN like what everyone is saying.
As a child, I was told that society is a melting pot of talents; knowledge and experience combined to form important alloys that will contribute to mankind. When I got to highschool, however, I thought that it's more like a river in which the water represents our peers while we ourselves are the stones in the river. Constant erosion by mindless majority sheeping has made us lose our unique edge. After I hit the age of 18, I realized that I've been wrong all along. Society is no melting pot. Society is no river. Society is a person, a very skilled rapist, and he has fucked us all.
Jul 9, 2012 10:20 AM

Oct 2011
BloodRequiem said:
NNick said:

I wonder why everyone recommend to play the VN .. is it different compared to the anime ? . I think people hate FST anime because of shirou and Saber ridiculous character .. , also the fucking relation between them ... furthermore, people dont like Gil character in FST unlike fate zero , also the scenario of the anime is so boring " food ; school ,training ..." ,add to that they didnt respect Kerei at all ; so why he should to play the VN if this ridiculous things exist in the VN too
Jul 9, 2012 10:41 AM

Aug 2009
loub31 said:
BloodRequiem said:
NNick said:

I wonder why everyone recommend to play the VN .. is it different compared to the anime ? . I think people hate FST anime because of shirou and Saber ridiculous character .. , also the fucking relation between them ... furthermore, people dont like Gil character in FST unlike fate zero , also the scenario of the anime is so boring " food ; school ,training ..." ,add to that they didnt respect Kerei at all ; so why he should to play the VN if this ridiculous things exist in the VN too

The story of Fate route isnt THAT different form the FSN anime.
There are a lot of reasons to hate the anime.Everyone has their own.Others hate Shirou,others hate Saber,others hate both.others hate dragons or latex Sakura.
All of the characters(maybe except GARcher)had their personalities destroyed.
And note that most of the hate comes from FSN fanboys.
Basically,in FSN Gil is hated by Ilya fans(like me).Just that.And he is less serious than in Zero but there is a reason for that.
Yes it has too many kitchen scenes.It's just that instead of all the characters/masters being in different locations,like FZ, most of them(in other words all the females) gather at Shirou's house,it's a harem anime/VN afterall.
Depends on what you mean respect.Kirei is fine as the you-know-from-the-start-who-the-bad-guy-is type of character(even without having read/watched FZ) and Heaven's Feel Kirei makes up for both UBW and Fate...

UBW and HF are the reasons to read the VN,if you have watched the FSN anime.
ssjokgJul 9, 2012 11:05 AM
Jul 9, 2012 10:55 AM
Dec 2007
Also, Shirou's reasons for saying sexist statements in the Fate route and such are better explained in the VN. Basically, he actually doesn't really even mean to insult her. He's just grasping at straws trying to stop Saber from throwing her life away because to him, she's human not a spirit. It's the complete opposite of Kiritsugu who treated everyone like expendable tools. So as a last ditch effort of stopping her he'd say things like "girls shouldn't fight, I'll do so" and crap like that which he himself would later regret a little. But guess what, all the reasoning behind said words and such were MONOLOGUES TO HIMSELF. Monologues that the anime DOES NOT ADD because anime tends to destroy any and all internal dialogue (the only recent anime I remember that has constant internal monologues is Haruhi.

So Fate is destroyed by not exploring SHirou's character properly or his reasons for his actions (basically, that he fell in love at first sight with Saber). And the movie is destroyed by not exploring properly the interactions of Shirou, Archer and Rin in favor of just action. And bad action at that.
Leon-GunJul 9, 2012 10:59 AM

Jul 9, 2012 10:59 AM

Jun 2009
loub31 said:
BloodRequiem said:
NNick said:

add to that they didnt respect Kerei at all ; so why he should to play the VN if this ridiculous things exist in the VN too

Personally, the reason why I started to like Kirei as a character is because of the Heaven's Feel route. The route added a surprising amount of depth to him...F/Z just made him even more interesting.
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia
Jul 9, 2012 11:01 AM

Aug 2009
Leon-Gun said:
Monologues that the anime DOES NOT ADD because anime tends to destroy any and all internal dialogue (the only recent anime I remember that has constant internal monologues is Haruhi.

If you take Kyon's monologues from the Haruhi series you are left with nothing but an idiot that keeps being pushed around by a hyperactive bitch for no apparent reason.The anime would be worse than most of the garbage we saw the last 10 years if they had cut the monologues.And the movie wouldnt make any sense at all.

Leon-Gun said:

So Fate is destroyed by not exploring SHirou's character properly or his reasons for his actions (basically, that he fell in love at first sight with Saber). And the movie is destroyed by not exploring properly the interactions of Shirou, Archer and Rin in favor of just action. And bad action at that.

UBW was good animation with random action.Just that.If at least they had stayed faithful to the fights it would be much better
ssjokgJul 9, 2012 11:13 AM
Jul 9, 2012 11:18 AM
Dec 2007
ssjokg said:
Leon-Gun said:
Monologues that the anime DOES NOT ADD because anime tends to destroy any and all internal dialogue (the only recent anime I remember that has constant internal monologues is Haruhi.

If you take Kyon's monologues from the Haruhi series you are left with nothing but an idiot that keeps being pushed around by a hyperactive bitch for no apparent reason.The anime would be worse than most of the garbage we saw the last 10 years if they had cut the monologues.And the movie wouldnt make any sense at all.
Indeed, and you reached something a lot of Light Novel and VN adaptations get wrong. When you rush and eliminate a lot of the internal monologues from the protagonist or narrating character you are left with nothing but actions that may not even have proper context. I remember how Toradora had some very strange scenes because of this, where Ryuuji, the main guy, would have discussions that came totally out of nowhere and made no sense, just because the necessary pieces of information where in internal monologues which you, the viewer, weren't privy of.

Jul 9, 2012 11:32 AM

Aug 2009
Leon-Gun said:
ssjokg said:
Leon-Gun said:

Indeed, and you reached something a lot of Light Novel and VN adaptations get wrong. When you rush and eliminate a lot of the internal monologues from the protagonist or narrating character you are left with nothing but actions that may not even have proper context. I remember how Toradora had some very strange scenes because of this, where Ryuuji, the main guy, would have discussions that came totally out of nowhere and made no sense, just because the necessary pieces of information where in internal monologues which you, the viewer, weren't privy of.

I havent read the Toradora LN so I dont know.But seeing Haruhi's success shouldnt anime studios fix this problem.I mean how many actually praised Sugita Tomokazu for his work in the movie?Every review I read even if it was trying to make the movie seem like a waste of time,praised his work.OK maybe in Japan Haruhi sells because,well you know ,because it is Haruhi but shouldnt they take the risk someday.Even FZ,which more or less we glorify, had some serious problems with non existent internal monologues.
Jul 9, 2012 12:46 PM

Sep 2010
aphesia said:

Yeah no, she's not 'normal'. She found some bit of happiness in Shirou. But even in the first routes, there are subtle portrayals of her abuse that Shirou's too dense to realize is there.

She was tortured, raped, experimented on and poisoned for 11 years. There's a point here they couldn't break her further. Only in HF, when they find out something else to tormented her, things fall apart.

aphesia said:

Shinji had no magic potential. Kariya was the last Matou with this.
Jul 10, 2012 1:24 PM

Mar 2010
OK, I'm not familiar with VN, you re talking about routes, so there is more than 1 VN? I just found VN Fate Stay Night and prolly I'll play it, but you all are talking about Fate route and about Heaven's Feel.
Shall I look for VN named like that? Or it's just 'ending route' of that one game?

And that will be enough if I just play FSN VN or shall I play another one too if I wanna understand all things in plot?

I wrote it kinda oddly but can't be helped, can't do it better :F
Jul 10, 2012 1:29 PM

Jun 2009
aphesia said:
OK, I'm not familiar with VN, you re talking about routes, so there is more than 1 VN? I just found VN Fate Stay Night and prolly I'll play it, but you all are talking about Fate route and about Heaven's Feel.
Shall I look for VN named like that? Or it's just 'ending route' of that one game?

And that will be enough if I just play FSN VN or shall I play another one too if I wanna understand all things in plot?

I wrote it kinda oddly but can't be helped, can't do it better :F

Nah, the Fate, Unlimited Blade Works, and Heaven's Feel routes are all part of the Fate/stay night Visual Novel that you have to read in the order I wrote.
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia
Jul 10, 2012 1:35 PM

Mar 2010
Ok! So thanks for all info, and I'm going to read all the routes!
Jul 10, 2012 1:52 PM

Aug 2009
aphesia said:

Flowchart It will help you a lot with the the choices.All 3 routes are more or less the same until Saber is summoned.After that the story is very different,it doesnt change only in the end.Note that every end including bad/dead ends is canon.

Hope you found the voice patched version of the game along with the extra CG of the PS2 version.
Just in case
Jul 10, 2012 3:10 PM

May 2009

Season 4 of Carnival Phantasm featuring Fate/Zero characters, when?

Also, I wonder when the 2nd BD Box will be available for pre-ordering... I want to pre-order it on Amazon.co.jp, but it says it's currently unavailable.
Jul 10, 2012 3:39 PM

Aug 2009
stAtic91 said:

Season 4 of Carnival Phantasm featuring Fate/Zero characters, when?

Also, I wonder when the 2nd BD Box will be available for pre-ordering... I want to pre-order it on Amazon.co.jp, but it says it's currently unavailable.

And now I have to wait,praying that season 4 will be made....
Gilgamesh:And not a single f*ck was given that day.
Rin,Sakura and ILYA dancing <3<3<3
Lancer Team=Best moment of the video
Berseker wth are you doing?
Jul 10, 2012 4:08 PM

Mar 2010
ssjokg said:
aphesia said:

Hope you found the voice patched version of the game along with the extra CG of the PS2 version.

yeah I found voice patched version (I guess ^^) now I am at day 3 and it looks interesting
Jul 10, 2012 4:19 PM

Aug 2009
aphesia said:
ssjokg said:
aphesia said:

yeah I found voice patched version (I guess ^^) now I am at day 3 and it looks interesting

better use those extra CG links I posted.I am not sure if they were with the latest voice patch.Well I finished FSN VN almost 3 years ago and only recently I found the extra CG patch.>_>
Jul 11, 2012 8:10 AM
Nov 2010
Good anime. It was worth watching all the way to its end.
Good characters, good story. The animation and the soundtrack shouted "quality" all the time. Nicely done.
Jul 11, 2012 10:41 PM

May 2011

10/10.

(Hands are still shaking)
Jul 12, 2012 2:05 PM

Mar 2010
Just one more question.
I have to finish routes in that order fate, ubw and HF, or can I do HF first? Honestly I am most interested in that route ;]
Jul 12, 2012 2:18 PM

May 2009
aphesia said:
Just one more question.
I have to finish routes in that order fate, ubw and HF, or can I do HF first? Honestly I am most interested in that route ;]
You have to finish them in that order. Complete Fate to unlock UBW and UBW to unlock HF.

Might be possible to get saves and jump straight into HF, though. Not sure.
Jul 12, 2012 2:21 PM

Aug 2009
aphesia said:
Just one more question.

I would suggest to read UBW too since the movie was far from telling the story.FSN anime is enough to know what is going on in Fate route so you can skip it.

you can read HF without reading the others by using save files.
After following the instructions,start a new game and make the choices necessary to enter HF or UBW.
Jul 12, 2012 2:28 PM

Mar 2010
well then I just finish Fate route in 'speedrun' :P thx ppl ;]
Jul 12, 2012 2:46 PM

Dec 2009
After the first season I was really disappointed in this series, it was worse than Fate. But second season was really epic and it seems to me now that it is even better than Fate!
The plot is interesting and has some unexpectable twists.
The characters here are great, there are only one character whom I can call "good". They all are pitiful, weak, egoistic and cruel. Some of them, though, are worth sympathising, but no one`s deeds deserves justification. What is more, here "evil" eventually wins and we don`t have happy end. It`s so rare!
The animation and art are superb.
The music is also great, especially the opening theme by one of my favourite band...

10/10 for me.

PS. As continuation of this story I`ve decided to play VN while waiting for some new masterpiece from Type-Moon...
Jul 12, 2012 3:33 PM

May 2010
I don't play VN nor read the light novel but as far as what the anime has presented, I'm giving a 10/10. The series isn't perfect yet it managed to entertain me to the fullest simply with the storyline, animation, characters, music, and script which are all outstanding.

Now, I'm obliged to watch it in BD. =,=
Jul 13, 2012 12:09 AM
Aug 2010
I don't think I have to say anything, since 28 pages worth of comments probably have already said exactly what I'm thinking.

9/10

I still think the fanboys are annoying as shit, but I'll admit this was a million times better than F/S N.
Jul 13, 2012 2:18 AM

Aug 2009
ichigo03 said:
I don't think I have to say anything, since 28 pages worth of comments probably have already said exactly what I'm thinking.

9/10

I still think the fanboys are annoying as shit, but I'll admit this was a million times better than F/S N.

What did we ever do to you?
Jul 13, 2012 10:50 PM

Nov 2009
^
Pretty sure he's the dumb guy that reviewed F/Z S1 and gave it a 3 or something.
Jul 15, 2012 9:48 PM

Jul 2009
Well, I can't understand why the Grail was about to fulfill Kiritsugu's wish without him defeting Archer!?
And why the Grail fulfilled Kirei's wish instead all of sudden?
Jul 15, 2012 10:23 PM
Dec 2007
Passionate-kun said:
Well, I can't understand why the Grail was about to fulfill Kiritsugu's wish without him defeting Archer!?
It had enough energy for a wish. Little known fact? The only reason they say all Servants have to die is mostly because the theory is that they need all the Seven Servants magical energy to power up the entrance to the Root, which is the whole purpose of the Grail. They hid it behind a clear cut "rule" so the other Masters (and the Magic Association) wouldn't know. The only ones who ctually know the true purpose of the Grail are the people who made it, meaning the Tohsaka, Einzbern and Matou families.

In terms of wish granting, it can grant a wish as long as it has enough energy, and it's not a clear cut number, it needs six but that's assuming all six Servants are equally powerful which they are not. Gil's power alone is enough to complete a grail with only four extra servants. In Fate/Zero by the time the Grail was ready to grant the wish it had 5 servants as well (berserker gets "killed" during the last battle after all). In the end, an "incomplete" Grail can grant a wish. The completeness of the ritual only partakes to the actual purpose of the grail, which is to be a tool for Third Magic and a portal to the Root.

Also, in relation to what I said of Gil and the Grail just now, spoilers for Stay Night VN...

And people wonder why everyone who's read the VN says it's almost a must read to understand the universe. Everything everyone has asked is clear cut answered in the VN in some form, whether through actual exposition of through in-game menus with detailed explanations of attacks and such. Also, the complete details on what exactly "talked" to Kiritsugu, the "will of the Grail" as they call it in Zero, is answered clear as day in the VN.
Leon-GunJul 15, 2012 10:27 PM

Jul 16, 2012 2:47 AM

Jul 2009
Leon-Gun said:
Passionate-kun said:
It had enough energy for a wish. Little known fact? The only reason they say all Servants have to die is mostly because the theory is that they need all the Seven Servants magical energy to power up the entrance to the Root, which is the whole purpose of the Grail. They hid it behind a clear cut "rule" so the other Masters (and the Magic Association) wouldn't know. The only ones who ctually know the true purpose of the Grail are the people who made it, meaning the Tohsaka, Einzbern and Matou families.

In terms of wish granting, it can grant a wish as long as it has enough energy, and it's not a clear cut number, it needs six but that's assuming all six Servants are equally powerful which they are not. Gil's power alone is enough to complete a grail with only four extra servants. In Fate/Zero by the time the Grail was ready to grant the wish it had 5 servants as well (berserker gets "killed" during the last battle after all). In the end, an "incomplete" Grail can grant a wish. The completeness of the ritual only partakes to the actual purpose of the grail, which is to be a tool for Third Magic and a portal to the Root.

Also, in relation to what I said of Gil and the Grail just now, spoilers for Stay Night VN...

And people wonder why everyone who's read the VN says it's almost a must read to understand the universe. Everything everyone has asked is clear cut answered in the VN in some form, whether through actual exposition of through in-game menus with detailed explanations of attacks and such. Also, the complete details on what exactly "talked" to Kiritsugu, the "will of the Grail" as they call it in Zero, is answered clear as day in the VN.

I see!
Thank you so much, now I can rate the anime after understanding this point :D!
I was so annoyed that I didn't understand it!
Thnx again :).
Jul 16, 2012 4:30 AM
Dec 2007
Passionate-kun said:

I see!
Thank you so much, now I can rate the anime after understanding this point :D!
I was so annoyed that I didn't understand it!
Thnx again :).
It's ok. And if I seemed a little dry I apologize. That said, if you don't mind Visual Novels you should give the Stay Night one a go, it may not reach the same mood Zero does (different writers, Urobuchi Gen and Nasu Kinoko have vastly different outlooks on endings) but IMO Heaven's Feel is my favorite "route" in Stay Night and it was never given a proper anime adaptation (anime-only arc episodes from Stay Night anime are more a bastardized version of the first half of Unlimited Blade Works with no Archer and some Sakura mixed in as an afterthought).

If you don't enjoy the slower and more descriptive-based pace Visual Novels take though (kitchen scenes are what most people dread, Nasu is strangely descriptive about them) then I suggest you just check the highlighted videos some have posted online for an idea. There's a fairly complete Fate, Unlimited Blade Works and Heaven's Feel collection of scenes in youtube uploaded by someone who's name escapes me at the moment. Some people would almost instantenously say "play it" (and I myself loved it) but Visual Novels are not for everyone.
Leon-GunJul 16, 2012 4:38 AM

Jul 18, 2012 10:10 AM

Oct 2011
LMFAO - best part of the series is when kerie shows us how epic his Engrish skills are at the funeral.

"I know dat wy wedeemer wives. And dat in da end he wii stand upfrt eath. And dat, aftea my skin ha been destroyed, yet in my fresh, I well see god..."

No longer respect his character hahahah, but that scene is my favorite.
Jul 19, 2012 5:20 AM

Apr 2011
Fuckin incredible ... what an amazing series this has been. Unbelievable animation, amazing fights, and a wonderful story. 10/10.
Jul 19, 2012 8:08 AM

Dec 2008
Blind_Guardian said:
Fuckin incredible ... what an amazing series this has been. Unbelievable animation, amazing fights, and a wonderful story. 10/10.

This.
Pages (27) « First ... « 9 10 [11] 12 13 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fate/Zero 2nd Season Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - May 12, 2012

589 by frieren2024 »»
Apr 26, 4:02 AM

» What's next?

infinite_Shadows - Apr 10

13 by Ain2Zwei »»
Apr 15, 4:48 PM

Poll: » Fate/Zero 2nd Season Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Jun 16, 2012

655 by Joel77 »»
Mar 25, 11:03 PM

Poll: » Fate/Zero 2nd Season Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Jun 9, 2012

728 by damnit_tomioka »»
Mar 18, 2:06 PM

Poll: » Fate/Zero 2nd Season Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

belatkuro - Apr 28, 2012

585 by goodwake »»
Mar 9, 11:00 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.