Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Feb 9, 2012 9:20 AM

Nov 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Kouhai group scene and kouhai girlfriend is sad. The guy's sister and big breast kouhai cheering her up by inviting her for having fun.

She still remembers to buy Christmas gift for the guy, and remembering the time with him. Then the guy is there?! He really did get out from the camp, except he did all of the works before doing so!!

lol @ the phone call, and the sister is happy about it.

Christmas date time!! lol @ sempai group appearance!

The police searching for him, and his friend helps the guy from preventing from the police getting them.

Sister playing with big breast kouhai's breast!!

They accidentally got to love hotel street. Meeting the teacher, and his friend "nampa"-ing her when they ran away!!

She confessed to him that she was lonely when seeing the snow. He assures her that he won't leave her. Nice solution.

The guy even planned to get the apartment and give the key to her. Then the kiss.

Time jump to him getting the apartment and kouhai girlfriend with him watching fireworks.

Just realized that the girl saying "suki dayo" is different and depends on the airing arc.

Next arc = classmate girl.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Feb 9, 2012 12:54 PM

May 2011
Wow already at the half-way mark, and nice little finish to Nanasaki's arc. Aww don't worry Umehara you'll find a gf, just make sure the person you're hitting on is not your sensei, lol. Ugh I just wished they would have done a Takahashi-sensei arc. Will watch this again when this is subbed.

Nice looking forward to Kaoru's arc next week, this should be interesting :)

Feb 9, 2012 8:08 PM

Oct 2010
This was a amazing episode. If anything it left me a deeper feeling than I had for Ai. Mainly due to Ai in the following,

That white coat made her look like Snow White. She looked so much stunning and gorgeous.

About Ai x Junichi, at first I liked Ai at the stand since it reminded me a little from last season and Ai smiling here as her friends give her a break was nice. I do like those 2 girls here because their design is nice. Ai looking at the moon in the spoiler
what was not were her tears. That was plain sad. I still appreciated during that time that Junichi really pushed himself here. It becomes more apparent as he is seen here sweating more and of course those eyes here tell of determination. I liked it that Ai here was happy due to Miya/Sae cheering her up. This is more obvious with Ai’s smile here and of course always nice to see in good spirits both of them here. I liked Ai’s flashbacks in the spoiler
they were really good ones IMO. I can say the same when Ai suddenly does remember at the help of the Power Rangers belt here of the EPIC kick she did back in season 1. Sadly it also made her cry. With that crying I can tell the pile up started to affect me emotionally.

So much that it was like a dagger digging into one’s heart. However I can say that I jumped up and down due to the spoiler
I was thinking that Junichi would come and help Ai in her darkness moment. He did! OMG! Happy! That was really the happiest 1st moment for me in this episode. Ai was so relieved that I was happy for her. Ai blushing towards all this was a nice plus. Loved it when Junichi goes shopping for her little brother’s present here. Ai’s smile here along with her putting the present near her brother’s sleeping spot was very heartwarming and as she was holding hand with Junichi here. Moreover that blushed face here was splendid at that time. The lovely feelings during the Christmas tree in the spoiler
were perfect! From the perspective of Ai and Junichi’s expressions. As for the store, Junichi in Ai’s jacket was terrifically good. It goes well with him. Whereas Ai’s blushing face goes better with her new jacket. Ai was quite funny with her expression during her car racing game. She did looks anxious during the Catcher game here and so does Junichi from the looks of here. Best comes in the spoiler
as the peace sign gets shown and Junichi gets beaten by his girl in a fighting game.

It was really nice the love hotel part. Due to Ai’s face in the spoiler
told me all that she wanted to lose her innocence to Junichi at that time. She made me picture of Junichi being able to do all he wants to during intercourse and she would bear it or go along with it. Not sure how much performance Ai does but she has potential for wild. In any case later in the following,

I do find out they did have sex. This time I can accept it because they were going out for a year. It’s fair and all. I have respect for couples that wait for sex. At least 1 year is my motto at least.

I will add the kiss was amazing in the spoiler
because we get to see it very well and it’s passionate. Whereas in season 1 we did not. Oh the scenes is incredible really. Still quite hilarious that their running was exhausting. Junichi’s and Ai’s smiling faces were nice here while they look at the town from the high position. During that time Ai’s blushing face and the one of Junichi here was a nice exchange reaction. I still find my favourite to be of Ai in the spoiler
during that part. Mainly due to her blushing faces and pose. The pose really looked like she was praying nicely.

About Sae x Miya, I liked seeing both in their dressed from the play here. Sae as Juliet here was funny mainly due to her act and Miya here was plain hilarious due to her lines being not right or mixed up at least. Miya’s nishishi here got the MOE up. Sae was so nice with her pyjama here. I love a lot about her. While it was plain ROFL to see Miya getting trolled in the spoiler
by Junichi imitating a voice. However in thee end it does show she knew it was him by how she reacted. Still her smile her was pleasant and I liked how Sae’s eyes were showing here.

In regards to fan service in the spoiler
well it was cute. Miya groping Sae’s breasts. Was adorable. Someone needs to date Miya fast and have a big sister for her with big breasts to play with.
Well Miya does have “The inferiority I have a problem if they are not as big as yours” breast complex.

About preview, so there shall be a revisit to the Amusement PARC so it was to be Sae’s arc again? Oh WTF noes! It shows clearly Kaoru punching out Junichi here and boy does she do a nice wink here. That looks nice. Wonder what is up
with her here. Not sure what she is doing. However I do look forward to the 2 scenes in the spoiler
that looks mighty hot. Well Kaoru is known as sex hair girl for many reasons so I expect something sexy more than last season. Do note that Kaoru is the most daring of all girls IMO.

BTW End Art in the spoiler
shows all of Ai being super hot and sexy. Wow I like the style of this art.

Image Stitches are done in the spoiler
some nice Sae x Miya, some Junichi and the landscape was amazing! Especially the lights.

GIFs have been done in the official club:
http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=401031&show=0#post1
Ai’s kissing part is there.
Yumekichi11Feb 9, 2012 11:51 PM

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Feb 9, 2012 8:50 PM

Oct 2011
That was a really nice episode, prob one of my favs so far. Especially the kiss at the end we were able to see it this time, the backdrop was nice aswell it left me with a warm fuzzy feeling...

I thought that this season would be reversed as in the ordering of the arcs. but it wasn't which was disappointing.. I was really looking forward to Sae's arc.

Season 1
Haruka>Kaoru>Sae>Ai>Rihoko>Tsukasa

Season 2
Tsukasa>Rihoko>Ai>Kaoru
Feb 9, 2012 10:03 PM

Nov 2009
that was a really nice ending, it felt very genuine, i'm going to miss heri :'(
Feb 9, 2012 10:11 PM

Nov 2007
I was rooting Ai! Ai! Ai! the entire episode! Tachibana will make a good husband, eventually. He was quite the man in this arc, and not being perverted was a help. And his friend was a real bro. /respect.

With this, my favourite girl's arc came to an end. But I am happy for the way they felt for one another. 5/5

Next arc, Kaoru. One of my top 3 favourite girls in the series!
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Feb 9, 2012 10:54 PM

Sep 2010
Damn it, I want more Amagami. :'(
Feb 10, 2012 12:29 AM

Jun 2011
Watching these makes me want to treat my gl with that much love and attention. If only they acted like the girls from this series i think ill be in love all the time. This was really a heartwarming arc i really like them as a couple they looked really good together

HOWEVER my FAVORITE girl is next BANZI!!!! Kaoru BANZI!!!!
Feb 10, 2012 1:28 AM

Jan 2010
I think they'll save Haruka's arc for last because how it ended last season~
Feb 10, 2012 1:40 AM

Nov 2009
I actually didnt like this too much.

If there hadnt been a year gap between Ai's arc and this then I could understand the way it was but there HAS been a year that they have been dating and they still have that awkwardness around each other that newly dating couples have.

I mean for god's sake, they have been together a year and he still calls her by her family name and she still calls him Senpai. It doesnt seem very personal to me at all, like they are holding each other at arm's length.

I dont know if it's just me being nitpicky but it doesnt seem very romantic to me at all that way, it's very impersonal the relationship between them and because of that I'm very disappointed in it. It's like the opposite of the way Rihoko's went, at least her's progressed from the friend zone. This one went absolutely nowhere and I was expecting so much more considering how Ai's arc ended in the first season. I'm not talking about sex or implied anything, I was just hoping they would be more natural around each other and look like a long term couple which I'm sad to say this failed on horribly.

Worst arc so far, I hope that Kaoru's is alot better than this.
Feb 10, 2012 1:41 AM

May 2011
Nice ending. Nanasaki Ai just simply AWESOME!!
Next arc -> biri-biri! XDD I mean, Kaoru of course.
SilentTruthFeb 10, 2012 1:47 AM
Feb 10, 2012 1:54 AM

Jan 2011
Yeah now that my least 2 favorites are out of the way i can enjoy this ten times more now~!.
Feb 10, 2012 2:20 AM

Sep 2007
Oh ... That was really good. :)
Feb 10, 2012 2:29 AM

Nov 2008
They actually managed to tack on bits and pieces of the true ending in there,, amazing...and I LOVE YOU AI
Feb 10, 2012 4:47 AM

Aug 2010
Nanasaki's arc always has really touching moments. Also, I laughed when Junichi's friend hit on the teacher by accident.
Feb 10, 2012 4:56 AM

Dec 2010
Best episode so far, without question. Ai was always a personal favourite of mine though :)

And yes, I do support Umehara x Kaoru's friend, just to give the guy a break more than anything else. Being the comic relief for three years is a lonely experience!
"Ah yes, the demon drink...'Nature's Alzheimer's' they call it"
Feb 10, 2012 5:05 AM

Oct 2010
prismheart said:
I laughed when Junichi's friend hit on the teacher by accident.
The best part was that the teacher was also desperate to find a guy. Which made Umehara funnier. In fact I was like hypering out that should Umehara charm the teacher she might lose her job if someone finds out.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Feb 10, 2012 6:03 AM
Dec 2007
Wow, I nearly fell asleep in the last 5 minutes (and we're in the middle of the day in Europe which is saying something). It was kinda touching though but I couldn't help myself but being uninterested by their romance. Well, it'll be more interesting next week since the best girl's coming up.

In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.
Feb 10, 2012 6:44 AM

Apr 2010
Sex Hair next~
Feb 10, 2012 8:54 AM

Aug 2010
Gonna miss u Ai :( truly one of my Favs.
Feb 10, 2012 9:01 AM

May 2010
I find this ep ok although I was smiling the entire episode.
Feb 10, 2012 9:05 AM

Feb 2008
There is one small thing that i hate about ai and tachibana, She call hin SEMPAI ALL THE F*** TIME!!!! Damnit...

Feb 10, 2012 9:58 AM

Nov 2008
Nice Ai after arc, Kaoru is next.
Feb 10, 2012 10:23 AM

Dec 2011
One of the best eps so far. I love Ai- chan

I teared at the kiss scene.
Feb 10, 2012 10:47 AM

Jun 2011
Hm, liked Ai most.
Didn't really enjoy this after arc though, ah well.
The joke's on you wolf, the pigs are cannibals..~
Feb 10, 2012 11:14 AM
Jan 2011
Man, I was hoping that Junichi and Ai are gonna have sex just like in the frist season.
Feb 10, 2012 12:52 PM
Jul 2018
Yay, Good Ai ending :D
alright episode not great.
Umehara made this episode good xD
Though seriously call Tachibana by his name Ai God -.-
Kaoru arc next should be good hopefully, as she's my fav :D
Feb 10, 2012 1:01 PM

Jan 2012
Love Ai!!! <3 she def is one great character and i loved her arc. The last scene was touching, and lol, they never needed a love hotel for sex, they did it elsewhere ;D!!
Also, LOL'D at his friends failed attempt to 'pimp' his teacher!!! xD.... imagine something DID happen O.O
Anyways, can't wait for next weeks!! >-<
Feb 10, 2012 1:07 PM

Jun 2009
I love Miya. She never stops to amaze me. Loved how she casually switched off the phone and then shouted something about her Nii-Nii. I couldn't stop laughing at her harrasing poor Sae. ;D

When Junichi and Ai ended up in love hotels district and Ai squeezed his hand, I though "Oh~~ Ai wants to go there~~". It's a bit too bad that didn't happen.

Umehara should try asking out Keiko. That is if Kaoru doesn't kill him him for doing that. ;D Speaking of Kaoru, I'm really really looking forward to her arc. She is my favorite girl after all. :D
Feb 10, 2012 2:07 PM

Nov 2010
Beautiful ending to this Arc. It's funny how the teacher saved Nanasaki and then the teacher got hit on after.
Feb 10, 2012 2:21 PM

Jul 2010
Umehara honoring the bro-code even though he's single and envious of Tachibana, good job!

Ai was just too adorable. She just so innocent even though it's been a year since they first started dating (which is also kinda strange). Het white coat suits her too and Tachibana looked pretty funny in her yellow one. First the fact they met the teacher in the hotel district was funny enough, but then Umehara hitting on her made it even more awkward. xD

The little fanservice with Sae and Miya was a nice "addition" too. I didn't expect them to do Kaoru before Sae because they've been doing the reverse order of season 1 up until now, but I'm very much looking forward to Kaoru's arc.

Feb 10, 2012 2:38 PM

May 2011
This episode surely picked up from the first of this arc.

Sensei blocked what would have happened in the hotel street, followed by a very awkward moment was one of my favorite moments.
Feb 10, 2012 2:50 PM

Jan 2012
GAHHHH!!

These arcs aren't long enough!

Feb 10, 2012 4:20 PM

Aug 2010
Arpadiam said:
There is one small thing that i hate about ai and tachibana, She call hin SEMPAI ALL THE F*** TIME!!!! Damnit...

I know!! I was waiting for her to say his name, but nah she kept saying sempai.
She's still my 3rd favorite character though.

And LOL at Umehara trying to hit on his teacher XD
Feb 10, 2012 4:54 PM

Jul 2008
Disappointing.
Feb 10, 2012 4:58 PM

Sep 2011
gosh Ai was already my Favorite charter arch but know she is my favorite charter PERIOD.
Feb 10, 2012 5:16 PM

Nov 2011
a lovely firework ending and the best hitting try to pick up is teacher thats lol

i thought it would be sae arc next but i guess it kaoru
Feb 10, 2012 5:18 PM

Dec 2009
cute.
Loved how Ai-chan was all blushy!~ =3
Feb 10, 2012 5:31 PM

Dec 2010
Really like this ending, if they can end Haruka's arc like this and Tsukasa's arc then this show will be great; as they were my favorite characters. Kaoru is next? wasn't this suppose to be reverse order of last season, so shouldn't Sae be next? well in any case i prefer Kaoru over Sae any day so I'll be looking forward to the next arc.
Feb 10, 2012 5:44 PM

Apr 2011
Nice ending <3. Cant wait to see Kaoru next :3
Feb 10, 2012 9:31 PM

Aug 2008
Ai being gorgous and all, like always. That coat really suits her. I don't know if I was satisfied, two episodes per girl just isn't enough. I'll miss her a lot. She deserves a full season. ;P
Next is Sex Hair, best girl right after Ai.
Feb 10, 2012 9:36 PM

Oct 2008
I approve of Ai's white coat.

Good, it's Kaoru's next 2 weeks. I thought it was Sae's, which I will prompty skip. Her voice just makes me want to bang my head against the wall. I had enough of it this episode already...
Feb 10, 2012 9:43 PM

Apr 2011
I like Ai but her arc is so meh.
Feb 10, 2012 11:05 PM

Aug 2009
As much as I love Nanasaki, Umehara kinda stole the show this episode.

Can't wait for Kaoru (she's my favorite).
Ha-cha!
Feb 11, 2012 1:34 AM

May 2011
Solkiskey said:
Sex Hair next~
Hell yeah! I can't wait for the comedy couple.

Feb 11, 2012 2:32 AM

Jun 2011
ai : probably my fav arc of the anime .
it was last time at least
Feb 11, 2012 2:56 AM

Jan 2009
Too bad Nanasaki's arc is over for this season ;___;

Really liked it, but now it just makes me kinda sad that it's over. Like the most of us, I guess.
Feb 11, 2012 4:52 AM
Mar 2010
I love how it's winter but the leaves are all green.
"Don't you know who I think I am?!"
Feb 11, 2012 7:42 AM

May 2008
Nanasaki arc is over it was ok didn't like it as much as there first season arc but it was still ok.

next week looks like Kaoru can't wait hope its good!!
Feb 11, 2012 12:24 PM

Mar 2008
Great episode, funny to see those men in black looking for Junichi like he's a wanted criminal ;)

But hmm? Next Arc is Kaoru? No Sae? They're not following reverse order anymore? *chocked*
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Amagami SS+ plus Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Jan 26, 2012

163 by Rahul_101 »»
8 hours ago

Poll: » Amagami SS+ plus Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Jan 12, 2012

130 by Rahul_101 »»
Today, 3:15 AM

Poll: » Amagami SS+ plus Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Mar 1, 2012

81 by SilverCrono »»
Dec 26, 2023 7:30 PM

Poll: » Amagami SS+ plus Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Mar 29, 2012

107 by cableguyjay »»
Dec 16, 2023 5:59 PM

Poll: » Amagami SS+ plus Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Mar 22, 2012

167 by cableguyjay »»
Dec 11, 2023 5:03 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.