Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Jan 8, 2012 7:00 AM

Oct 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Oh it finally came back and it was a joy to watch. Been like forever. So there is far more Yuki x Yuno in this one. Particularly a good thing compared to what happened last episode. That is until the end when I see Yuki in the following,

OMG Yuno WTF did you do to him? What did you make him suffer? Why are his eyes for Christ’s sake like that? He looks like he has been starved and held in a terrorist cell. Well now I can say my respect is down for Yuno. This is too much!

As slowly things do seem to go fine shit hits around again. Slimming itself towards a new arc, whom may look far worse then the previous ones. Talking in terms of death, gore and even some traumatizing moments. That being said another good episode, that somehow tasted better since it was some time not seeing this series due to the holidays.

Manga VS Anime Section

Totally changed but I am going to keep it short this time around. The fan service of Hinata and Mao in the spoiler
shows loads of possible uncensoring of breasts and bodies.
Furthermore one must be smart enough to observe the water and its flow around the censored parts it’s not normal how water goes like that around the body therefore those are censors and my guts tell me it shall be all uncensored with nipples like the DVDs were to suggest. Guess Yuno is not the only one getting a make over. It is to add the image stitches of Hinata in the spoiler
got me happy since you see her ass and breasts.
Since I like her character and that of Mao, then I am happy. This fan service was never in the manga at all.

Loads of Ouji faces in the spoiler
that were just plain far better. Way more EPIC! Loved them all. Ouji got respect now in this episode! Yeah! I really enjoy him more since he stopped being an asshole to Yuki since Hinata’s arc.

Finally the treat in the following,

now that is the Yuno image to burn inside your mind! BURN IT! That is the insane Yuno that makes me grin. Now take a look at how shitty they failed in the spoiler
the anime version was totally downgraded. I hope they change that in the BDs.

Finally I find the changes to be positive in fluidity towards this part whereas in the manga it was dragging despite giving out much more details and info. What do you think?

About special, it’s all fan service of Hinata and Mao in the spoiler
just minus the happy bar. Despite Hinata having the big breasts not even sure if bigger than Yuno, I like Mao’s proportions better and her part was funnier.

BTW this episode is uncensored in my BLOG (NSFW):
http://ecchiking99.blogspot.ca/2012/04/mirrai-nikki-episode-13-uncensored-now.html
You can see that I was right about the censors being present in all of my thoughts. The results are clear.
Yumekichi11Apr 30, 2012 6:29 PM

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Jan 8, 2012 7:06 AM

Apr 2010
Gas instead of concrete? Huh.. Good thing is that this arc is finally here, I hope they do it right in the next episode.

New OP next week, apparently.
heiismyhusbandoJan 8, 2012 8:41 AM
Jan 8, 2012 7:51 AM
Feb 2011
Very little Yuno this week, they're starting to deviate from the source material quite a bit.
Jan 8, 2012 8:37 AM
Oct 2009
New opening or not?
Jan 8, 2012 9:22 AM

Oct 2010
heiismyhusbando said:
Gas instead of concrete?
Gas looks to have a better impact I find. Concrete kind looked like gangsters would do.

Besides the way Yuno was mentally in that part just naturally made gas a better example of her insanity than concrete. That is why I think they changed it to gas.

Jan 8, 2012 11:47 AM

Feb 2010
Omg i really loved this episode, they made the trip of akise hina and all really good :)
I like this adaption, its really close to the manga can't wait for 8th!

also the cencor ship on the omake was funny xDD Happy!!?
xDD
Jan 8, 2012 12:09 PM

Apr 2010
The gas change is a GOOD thing. It makes it more realistic. I mean ask yourself how the hell Yuno is supposed to set up a death trap that FILLS A ROOM with concrete? She's not a Bond villain...

Gas is a much better choice.

That said, not sure how I feel about this episode. I've only glimpsed through the raw but it kind of bothers me that the whole chair'n'chain thing was only shown near the end. Maybe it's a decent shock moment but I've been excited for this arc ever since the anime started and hoped they really get to the meat this episode but no, now I have to wait ANOTHER week to see the end of it. Sigh.
Smokie-Jan 8, 2012 12:15 PM
Jan 8, 2012 12:59 PM

Dec 2009
Omg, the end of the episode was so epic, I got goose bumps *_* Probably the last time we heared this beautiful ending song in the anime. Next week, shit gets real.

5/5
yuno6.jpg
Jan 8, 2012 4:31 PM

Apr 2010
Yeah, gas is better. Also, I agree with Yumekichi on the final frame with Yuno - it just looks bad.
Jan 8, 2012 6:37 PM

Sep 2011
Ugh. I don't like this episode. Clearly they shoved all those filler scenes and fanservice in to make the thirteenth episode so that they can change the theme songs next week. But gas is obviously more logical than concrete.

3/5
Jan 8, 2012 7:04 PM
Aug 2009
Who thought it would be a good idea to have filler? They're going to be rushing the second half like crazy to get it all in. The first 13 episodes covered 24 chapters. The next half has to cover 35.

I hated the obligatory hot springs scene. Hinata and Mao are actually the worst characters. I loved the death traps and the poisonous gas though. I always hated how stupid the cement scene was in the manga.

I figured they would've finished this arc in one episode. But I guess they wanted to end the first half on a cliffhanger.
Jan 8, 2012 9:13 PM

Jul 2010
Setting the stage for some awesome things starting next episode. HAPPY??! lol
Jan 8, 2012 9:18 PM

Jan 2010
Aru has a magical jacket that appears and dissapears or im going crazy
Jan 8, 2012 9:36 PM

Sep 2011
Not bad episode,the adaptation(besides the filler)was good specially as you guys said Gas is better that concrete.

The filler was good,pointless but good its good fanservice so i wont bitch much about it.

Akise as always is awesome this episode just watching him on screen makes it even better and what it is to come.

Nice cliffhanger at the end for next episode from now on shit will finally start to get soooooo fun GET READY PEEPS!!!
Jan 8, 2012 9:58 PM

Feb 2010
Was this on mosaic?

original or from mosaic, i really liked how they did the episode, the pace is good i wish they do this 30 episodes at least to keep this pace.

the whole searching and figuring out where could yuno be (even if she end spoiling her location) was done better in the anime imo.

kousaka is an idiot lol.
VanisherJan 8, 2012 10:02 PM
Jan 8, 2012 10:00 PM

Mar 2011
I liked this episode, some parts weren't in the manga, but it added to the mood, and made the story make more sense.
Gas is definitely more logical than Concrete, where the hell would she get it anyway?
New OP & End next week? I hope they're just as bad ass as the first ones.
lmao that little girl the hangs along with Deus is hysterical !
I love the after episode parts that feature her,
Well, i'm looking forward to episode 14 !

Aya-BreaJan 8, 2012 10:10 PM
Jan 8, 2012 10:03 PM

Feb 2010
Aya-Brea said:
I liked this episode, some parts weren't in the manga, but it added to the mood, and made the story make more sense.

Yeah that's exactly what i tried to say lol.

it could have a little more yuno thought.
Jan 8, 2012 10:17 PM
May 2009
i like how they are taking their time telling the story but the second half will have to be rushed. Not looking good.
Jan 8, 2012 10:29 PM

May 2009
Gas is also easier to animate. But yeah, concrete doesn't make sense. I liked that Murmur actually kind of did something.
Jan 8, 2012 10:35 PM

Oct 2010
ohygosh! already half way through the series?!?!?!? >.>

to sum up what happened in this episode not many words are needed: Yuno is a crazy bitch and Akise is too epic and cool!!! XDDDDDD

i was hoping last week to see more of this arc, but it ended right befor the... well... you know... if you read the manga.
Jan 8, 2012 10:54 PM

Nov 2008
I thought they are going to watch stars together xDD

Yuno is really unpredictable xDD

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Jan 8, 2012 11:10 PM

Mar 2010
I was wondering where episode 13 went!? But, it's finally here and what an episode. They really left me begging where it was heading with that one. So, Yuno drugged Yukiteru's drink and then chained him to a chair only to use him as bait to kill Akise and party. Yuno is freaking nuts! Ha ha! ON ANOTHER NOTE! You don't get detail like getting to see (not literally) but the presumption is left there for you, where she gets the can of soda, looks towards Yukiteru when he mentions the starts being visible, and then giving him an OPEN soda! You just don't get detail like that in anime anymore! And It's pretty clear to me now that Yuno is using Yukiteru to win. I do have my optimistic speculations, however, at the rate this is going with Yuno, she's just one crazy mother teresa! I can't wait for next week to come! Looking forward to the next!
Jan 8, 2012 11:33 PM
The Priest Esser

Nov 2011
what the hell is wrong with her
idk why I was here but I'm prob back to playing Dragon's Dogma 2 again when you read this

Jan 8, 2012 11:40 PM
Dec 2009
Yuno's latest endeavor aside, this episode revealed something more subtle but equally profound: the tension between Deus and Murmur. Murmur is revealed to be much more than a comic relief.
Jan 8, 2012 11:47 PM

Jan 2011
i was a bit confused at this whole thing i knew yuno was crazy but when i tell a girl i wanna look at stars with her i don't expect her to confine me to a chair half naked! lol,but i like where this is going can't wait to see what yuki gonna do.

Also seems my Boy Akise can't decide if he wants to keep his coat on or not in the following lol
Jan 8, 2012 11:48 PM

Feb 2010
hahaha
Jan 8, 2012 11:50 PM

Dec 2011
Yay! My favorite of the season is back! Good episode, really showed Akise's deductive abilities, reminded me of Death Note for some reason...
Jan 9, 2012 12:30 AM

Nov 2011
Haha. "This way, we can go to the top floor without using the stairs!" Thank you, Hinata, for enlightening us on the workings of this mysterious contraption that is the elevator.

Also, my question from last week was actually answered: she brought the skulls for the trip to use as hand rests! Of course, it's so obvious now.

Anyways, an OK episode I suppose. I'm confused as to what Yuno is doing though, and hopefully this will be explained (or someone can explain it to me if I've missed it).

Happy !!?
MissileSoupJan 9, 2012 1:52 AM
Jan 9, 2012 12:44 AM

Nov 2008
QUALITY, QUALITY EVERYWHERE.

Quite good episode, finally the plot makes sense (the whole 4th arc was won by Yukki and Yuno due to sheer luck and slowpoke_police.jpg) I can see you manga-reader guys are exited about next episode, I wonder what happens next.
Jan 9, 2012 1:29 AM

Oct 2010
Snowley said:
QUALITY, QUALITY EVERYWHERE.

Quite good episode, finally the plot makes sense (the whole 4th arc was won by Yukki and Yuno due to sheer luck and slowpoke_police.jpg) I can see you manga-reader guys are exited about next episode, I wonder what happens next.
All I can say about that is if they play it right a resolve with 2 new users will come up. It should get wild again very soon. Not really a spoiler but it's good anticipation to be excited because it will get better faster.

Jan 9, 2012 2:22 AM

Dec 2009
Yuno? What are you???

This series is awesome xD
Jan 9, 2012 3:03 AM

Aug 2011
Shojo-ai detected ...
However, I love this series >< and Akise, Im trying to not falling in love with him more~
Looking forward to the next OP and ED
Jan 9, 2012 3:34 AM

Mar 2009
They fell for that trap so damn easily.
Jan 9, 2012 4:05 AM

Oct 2011
thank god it's back - the two week break between episodes drove me crazy - slow start with this episode, but it payed off in the end - it will be awesome to see yuno take control of the game - best show on tv right now!!! flash photos underwater - my wish too!!!
octal9Jan 9, 2012 4:11 AM
Jan 9, 2012 4:11 AM

Aug 2011
Oh Akise, you and your magic jacket.
Jan 9, 2012 4:41 AM

Aug 2010
The last segment was hilarious.
Jan 9, 2012 5:01 AM

Feb 2008
I'm starting to dislike Yuno even more, even though her expressions are priceless. Though I have to admit, some pretty clever thinking by her.
Jan 9, 2012 6:17 AM

Jun 2011
I am gradually...starting to dislike Mirai Nikki. :/ It wasn't a bad ep, but there were times i cringed and something irked me throughout this and the previous ep :S Maybe its cuz I'm rewatching Death Note as well.... lmao.

4/5

Fail last Yuno scene is fail.
Jan 9, 2012 6:40 AM
Feb 2011
onedaysnotice said:

What was fail about that?

Although I just rewatched the subbed version and the magic jacket left me puzzled.
Jan 9, 2012 6:43 AM

Jan 2011
I thought they were in love.
What kind of girlfriend starves druggs and ties down her boyfriend.
Not to mention what's up with the weird random pics hanging on the wall all around Yukiteru.
Jan 9, 2012 8:39 AM

Nov 2009

Gasai is such a psycho

It was obvious it's a trap, Hinata fell in it so easily and Kousaka is such a dumbass >.>

4/5
Jan 9, 2012 8:40 AM

Oct 2011
crockmez said:
I thought they were in love.
What kind of girlfriend starves druggs and ties down her boyfriend.
Not to mention what's up with the weird random pics hanging on the wall all around Yukiteru.

they're not really random pics, it's that fake wedding photo

and lol @ Akise's magic jacket

まったく、小学生は最高だぜ!!
Jan 9, 2012 8:44 AM

Jun 2011
Realaz said:
onedaysnotice said:

What was fail about that?

Although I just rewatched the subbed version and the magic jacket left me puzzled.

-

I didn't know if I should cringe or giggle.

Revenant_Jan 9, 2012 8:48 AM
Jan 9, 2012 9:10 AM
Lewd Depresso

Jul 2008
now i offcially hate gasai. please somone kill that bitch..
Jan 9, 2012 9:28 AM

Mar 2011
Loved it! I'm glad they changed the concrete to gas and now the rape has begun! I can't wait for next episode!

Mysterious reappearing coat, Akise? Who needs a diary when you have a coat that does just that?

Kousaka can be pretty stupid sometimes... "Kousaka, hold the door for me" "Got'cha" *door closes* But I guess that's why I find the dude funny.

And yeah I agree that the last scene with Yuno wasn't very good animation, well compared to the manga.
As it turns out, living was a punishment...
Jan 9, 2012 9:56 AM

May 2011
about frikin time :D i knew this was going to happen anyway but still i was thrilled that it finaly came out!!

very similar plot to the manga so far although the manga trap was cement :L really awsome cant wait for next ep now :D
please make my breakfast every morning for me sweet cheeks! *bowling position"
Jan 9, 2012 10:20 AM

Apr 2011
I want to read the Manga so badly now.
Yuno is just crazy, I thought she loved Yuki and what does she do to him chain him in chair that's so fucked up and then locking Mao's crew in the door and then fills it with gas.
And the the special was funny with the "Happy Censor"
Jan 9, 2012 10:28 AM

Apr 2011
Well that was disappointing.
Jan 9, 2012 10:42 AM

Jun 2010
This episode reminds me of a few horror movies.
You know, when you the entire cast walk into an obvious trap.
And any plans made are ignored by the rest of the group...
Jan 9, 2012 10:48 AM

Aug 2011
They should have known it was a trap. Why would anyone spend time typing out a text message when they can easily call, so much faster.

When Hinata was running to go help, she could have called while running -_- not going to take any time away from running. "There's no time!" Really?

Hopefully they call the police while in that room. Do something smart! They should have called the police while running to check up on Hinata. Yuno can't stop all the cops from coming in the building- well then again, maybe she can in this anime.

I like this anime but the stupid stuff the characters do (or don't do) annoys me...
They cheated. Fair and Square.
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mirai Nikki (TV) Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 15, 2012

681 by Bruh69XD »»
8 hours ago

Poll: » Mirai Nikki (TV) Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Yumekichi11 - Dec 25, 2011

198 by Wiziliz »»
May 4, 6:55 AM

» Animes like Mirai Nikki?

Rovy62815 - Apr 22

23 by xXGoreGrinderXx »»
Apr 24, 12:09 AM

Poll: » Mirai Nikki (TV) Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Feb 19, 2012

305 by Salty_Cookie »»
Apr 21, 5:23 AM

Poll: » Mirai Nikki Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Oct 16, 2011

364 by Konyalianimekizi »»
Apr 20, 1:50 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.