Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Which do you like better?
Pages (6) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Feb 5, 2008 1:36 PM

Oct 2007
I was going to type a really long post explaining why Mitsuki was the deserved "winner" but after reading MTFFFG's excellent brake down there's no need to.
Feb 16, 2008 1:33 PM

Oct 2007
Haruka.

Feb 24, 2008 8:13 AM
Nov 2007
HE SHOULD HAVE PICKED HARUKA!!!!! :( :( :( :(
Mar 2, 2008 6:08 PM
Feb 2008
My gf thought most of the time he should end up with Haruka and I thought Mitsuki but my gf thought the ending was the right one and was very happy with it. Mitsuki was there for Takayuki. At first it seem like she was just backstabbing her friend for her personal gain but in reality(figuratively) she saw how much pain Takayuki was in decided to give everything up for him. That is true love.

For all the Haruka fans there is the OVA though I have only seen the first episode out on the web.
Mar 5, 2008 3:27 AM

Mar 2008
vgplayer said:
My gf thought most of the time he should end up with Haruka and I thought Mitsuki but my gf thought the ending was the right one and was very happy with it. Mitsuki was there for Takayuki. At first it seem like she was just backstabbing her friend for her personal gain but in reality(figuratively) she saw how much pain Takayuki was in decided to give everything up for him. That is true love.

For all the Haruka fans there is the OVA though I have only seen the first episode out on the web.

Let me ask you one thing, is it true love to give up on someone because of this pain or would it better for the other person to refuse such a response and reaffirm his love towards that person? My dear friend the reality is that he should have stayed with Haruka all the way. Takayuki is a coward, weak and foolish. The right thing would have been to visit Haruka constantly until that day that she wakes up and to support her family, especially her sister. Just my 2 cents to your comment cause I found it very interesting.
Mar 5, 2008 3:37 AM

Mar 2008
MTFFFG said:
Before the accident:
You have to remember that Mitsuki loved takayuki way before Haruka even asked him out. If you remembered during that scene on the hill when she confessed to him, he thought Mitsuki had feelings for him and didn't expect him to even be there. THIS A SHY FACTOR IS IT NOT? He didn't even like her until after the festival when he confessed back to her. SHYNESS ALWAYS HAS A ROLE. That was when he lost all of his feelings towards Mitsuki. However, her feelings intensified when she felt jealous of their perfect relationship. That was why she needed to talk to him everytime he was late for a date. You really can't blame her for her jealously because when you put yourself in her shoes, the loneliness is to great for her. PERHAPS HER MIND IS ALSO TOO WEAK. But it is her fault for not confessing Haruka anyways.

During the accident:
Takayuki was depressed for the entire year afterwards and probably would of commited suicide if it wasn't for Mitsuki's comfort. THAT I AGREE BUT THERE MAY HAVE BEEN OTHER WAYS. The only reason he got out of the depression was because of the scene when she got naked and had sex with Takayuki and stating her love for him. MAYBE HE SHOULD HAVE THOUGH WITH HIS BRAIN INSTEAD OF BETWEEN HIS LEGS. He essentially moved on when Haruka's parents thought that his love for her during her coma would have killed him inside and outside. THAT WOULD BE UP TO HIM BUT WE CANNOT KNOW THIS. He moved on with his life and there was nobody to blame; not Mitsuki or Takayuki. Again put yourself in their shoes. I DO AND STUPIDITY IS NOT A EXCUSE FOR HUMAN PERHAPS EMOTIONS MAYBE BUT WITH INTELLIGENCE THEY MAY HAVE BEEN PROPERLY EXPRESSED.

After the accident: Akane didn't realize that her parents banned Takayuki from the hospital, so she thought that he simply forgot about her sister. That was why she resented him after the accident. You can blame Mitsuki for coming with Takayuki to the hospital the first time because of Haruka's amnesia; she couldn't realize them together without anything bad happening to her. During this time Takayuki could have chosen anyone because of his curse of kindness. When Matsuki was depressed and walking aimlessly, the two men got her drunk and wanted to have their way with her, but Shinji stopped them and tryed to help her in the hotel room. The reason why he couldn't stop her from taking advantage of him was because: 1. She was drunk and incredibely depressed at the moment; WEAK HUMAN. during this time she needed someone and since Takayuki wasn't there Shinji was the only person who could do it WEAK WEAK HUMANS THOSE TWO 2. you have to remember that Shinji had a crush on her in the beginning, and techniqually his love of her stopped him from thinking clearly. It is not Mitsuki's or Shinji's fault.

Takayuki: He is too kind and lazy.YEAH NO KIDDING. He doesn't show his emotions that much keeping Mitsuki and Haruka to think wrongly of his feelings for them. HE IS A COWARD. He is selfish because he wanted to love Mitsuki but help Haruka. HE SHOULD USE HIS BRAIN MORE. If it was me, I would't visit Hakura at all because then I would be hurting my current life with Matsuki. YEAH AND I WOULD NEVER EVEN THINK OF LEAVING A GIRL I LOVE FOR THE FIRST TIME.

Hakura: You can't blame her because of the coma, and her strength after the coma is remarkable considering her frail body before and after the coma. You can't seem to hate her but she is at fault for regretting the past. She blames herself for all the lost memories during the coma and regrets her life afterwards.

Shinji: You can't blame him for affair he had with Mitsuki. In fact he had the most sense during the entire series. He helped Mitsuki during her depression; he knocked some sense in Takayuki twice which was really neccesary; he only saw Haruka once when she left the hospital showing that he was the only friend left our of the original four. Plus his girl Miki is pretty cute(I want to vote for her :p)

Mitsuki: She is the main focus of this entire series. She is indeed hot before and after the hair cut. But enough of that; she is needy and emotional unlike Haruka. She needed Takayuki giving up her entire life to devout it to Takayuki. I really liked how much she loved Takayuki; plus she showed it during the three years of their relationship during the coma.

So After my incredibelly long synopsis, I would have to choose Mitsuki.

Mitsuki Haruka

Hot cute winner: Mitsuki
energetic shy winner: Mitsuki
athletic unathletic winner: Mitsuki
whore? one timer winner: Mitsuki (more experience lol)

seriously its like picking between the cheerleader who will serve you forever, or the cure nerd that is only marriage material. I'd go for the former. GO MITSUKI!!
Mar 5, 2008 12:54 PM

Jan 2008
Some people might dislike Takayuki for going out with Mitsuki, it's actually rather easy to do, since it's just a person in a romance animé, and characters in romance animés are supposed to do the most romantic stuff like wait by Harukas bed forever, even if she never wakes up. Right?

But ask yourself, if Haruka stays in a coma for so long, her parents forbid you to visit her anymore and your life is practically in ruins, wouldn't you want to move on and try to forget about the pain?! I don't think that Mitsuki and Takayuki did anything wrong. I would have done the same thing in their situation. And I liked Mitsuki more anyway.

I really disliked Takayukis behavior after Haruka woke up though. If you already have given up on her and gotten a new girlfriend then done go after her again damn it! Don't be so damn indecisive! ( that would have ruined the whole story though :P )
Mar 5, 2008 7:37 PM

Oct 2007
darkside099 said:
Let me ask you one thing, is it true love to give up on someone because of this pain or would it better for the other person to refuse such a response and reaffirm his love towards that person? My dear friend the reality is that he should have stayed with Haruka all the way. Takayuki is a coward, weak and foolish. The right thing would have been to visit Haruka constantly until that day that she wakes up and to support her family, especially her sister. Just my 2 cents to your comment cause I found it very interesting.

I like how you ignore that Haruku's family banned him from seeing Haruka after one year!
Mar 6, 2008 5:42 PM
Oct 2007
I like how you ignore that Haruku's family banned him from seeing Haruka after one year!

Just finshed this great show and tossing in my 2 cents in. As Westlo stated it was the parents banning him from seeing her that realled killed those 2, imo. I don't care who you are but if you have no contact with the person you love at all, your instincts start to take over and you slowly hide those unwanted feeling so that you can move on with life. So i feel the relasionship betweem Takayuki and Mitsuki happened semi naturally i think.

Takayuki actions after Haruka work up is bit out there for me. I can see him being abit confused and all but I can't see him or anyone just totally forgetting about your g/f to the point that he did. He had to know that some day Haruka most likely wake up and he would have to deal with the issue of having a g/f, just happenes to be her best friemd in this case. So for 2 years of banging Mitsuki with no for thought seems to be unrealistic for me.

All in all loved the show and enjoyed it all and i went with Mitsuki mainly because i couldn't see my dropping a g/f for one that was in a coma for 3 years just because she woke up.
May 6, 2008 12:23 PM

Mar 2008
Mitsuki is the best. haruka is so annoying.
May 18, 2008 8:52 PM

Feb 2008
MTFFFG said all of it.

I'm trying to make another one of it. But since he already said everything.

And to be clear, he's right that NO ONE'S REALLY GOING TO BE BLAMED. Everyone has all their circumstances.

And if I were Takayuki and in love in a state-coma person; I would never leave her side until she wakes up; nor be depressed and don't do anything.

But if something had already happened and I'm now inlove with the one who helped me in my depression; I'm not going to betray her and give all that I can to her.

and yeah, use your brain and not just your heart. You don't want to be hurt forever, right?! XD

Haruka isn't at fault for being asleep for 3years, if I were her; I would understand everything happened in the last 3 years; I know that I can't do anything about what happened in those 3 years; that's why I'll ACCEPT EVERYTHING and never regret it. Past is past, don't live in the past but take the future head on!!!

And yeah, I've voted Mitsuki. Now it's 74 all!! Hahaha! :3

TIE TIE TIE!

One user must break it!! NOW!
May 19, 2008 3:50 AM
Anime DB Admin
BACK FOR MORE?

Jan 2007
Haha, looking at that tie just proves how great this anime is. I have to rewatch it when I'm done with the OVA.

staff.applications  
guidelines.faq 

report.abuse  

thx.skittles  
thx.kina 

[H+] ³  
May 19, 2008 4:57 AM

Feb 2008
After reading all this...its hard for me to choose..but i like Haruka more.
And im happy with the Mitsuki ending but i like the Haruka ending too^^
May 20, 2008 2:19 AM

Jun 2007
I hate Mitsuki since the first episode... Just by looking on her stupid face I could say that she was going to betray Haruka someday..
see you, space cowperson . . .
May 20, 2008 2:22 AM

Jun 2007
death919 said:
HE SHOULD HAVE PICKED HARUKA!!!!! :( :( :( :(

Oh, I think the same.. ^^
see you, space cowperson . . .
May 24, 2008 2:37 PM
Feb 2008
Mitsuki is evil and hot!
I really like her, because of that, she is the right =)
May 24, 2008 2:40 PM

Sep 2007
Mitsuki, for the same reasons Xinil already state. If I could do some genuflect response I'd take Akane, however...
May 25, 2008 12:24 AM

Jul 2007
Haruka for life. Mitsuki is cool and nice and all, but Haruka is really my type.
May 31, 2008 6:15 AM

Nov 2007
Well, a Mitsuki fan here, she deserved to get her man.In fact if there was one person I somewhat disliked , that was Narumi kun, this guy's incapacity to make up his mind caused both girls a lot of suffering.

IMO , the perfect ending would have been if Japan had passed a law allowing polygamy and Narumi, Shinji, Haruka and Mitsuki had ended up in one big happy family with a dozen of children :P:P
Kill or be killed, it's just a way to kill time.
- Zaraki Kenpachi
Jun 1, 2008 9:53 AM
Sep 2007
I whish I've seen this thread earlier, I guess it's a bit late to participate now :( But well, just one thing: there's something I haven't read in any post, and it's about Haruka's sad ending. To retake to the faity tale, did they really have to forget about Haruka?, I mean, did Haruka and Takayuki really had to say goodbye? I think that Takayuki and Mitsuki ending toghether it's ok and you can't blame them for their relationship (more about this in MTFFFG's post lol), but Haruka's ending is just too sad,
all alone without the person she loved, not to mention that she did nothing wrong and she still lost him. Wasn't there any other way to conclude all that? That's the only think I didn't like about this series, it's just too sad LOL

Westlo said:
I was going to type a really long post explaining why Mitsuki was the deserved "winner" but after reading MTFFFG's excellent brake down there's no need to.

Same here lol

babykeiji said:

Haruka isn't at fault for being asleep for 3years, if I were her; I would understand everything happened in the last 3 years; I know that I can't do anything about what happened in those 3 years; that's why I'll ACCEPT EVERYTHING and never regret it. Past is past, don't live in the past but take the future head on!!!

Well I think in the end she accepted all that, that's why she chose to say good bye to Takayuki for ever, though I didn't like that and I don't think that was neccesary :( LOL

Solid.
solid-snakeJun 1, 2008 9:58 AM

"Is this not what you expected to see?"
Jun 1, 2008 9:22 PM

May 2008
Mitsuki is the ONLY choice... No one can blame Takayuki to choose Mitsuki, not in his situation. He thought that Haruka was gone for ever and he was there faithfully after Haruka's parents told him to move on. He moved on and found Mitsuki and they felt in love.
It would be very unfair towards Mitsuki if he just left her.
MITSUKI YOU ROCK!!!

Jun 6, 2008 2:29 PM

Nov 2007
kei-clone said:

so yea, DEATH TO HAYASE MITSUKI!

That's like saying death to harem girls right there.
Jun 7, 2008 7:18 PM

Dec 2007
Well seeing that i just voted for haruka, it seems like its split 50-50 exactly...

My thoughts on my decision...

Even though Haruka's screen time was limited because of the coma, SHE was the first to initiate the "Getting to know Takayuki" Plan and requested Mitsuki to help her out. Without her initial decision, this Series would have been a moo point.
I think in all honesty, Mitsuki sounded like the most realistic character in the season, BUT one of the reasons why I watch anime is because I want to escape from reality (at times)
I think we'd all wish that there would be someone like Haruka in our lives, but in honest truth, there probably never would be. She just brings out pure kindness and love, despite knowing the whole three years thing. Not to mention she was atop that hill on the last episode by herself.
And Mitsuki? Dont get me started:
1. Made Takayuki late for his date with Haruka, which if he would have showed up on time, she'd still be alive
2. Betrayed her best friend by going after the man her best friend loved
3. Making Takayuki get the Pink Octopus cup? WTH???
4. Forbidding him to see Haruka in hospital
5. SLEEPING WITH SHINJI?
I could go on. but i'm heated now... hhaha

So there goes my explanation.
Oh by the way, for those of you who think Akane is a loli-type?
Nah, look at the size of her rack! it looked bigger than her sisters! Fair game to me! :)
Jun 9, 2008 2:17 AM

May 2008
Haruka.. Mitsuki is a bi*tch.
Jun 10, 2008 7:50 AM
Mar 2008
Honestly, Mitsuki was the most realistic character. She acted more like a human would do, she was hurt, dramatic and angsty. Geez, Doing something after ONE year is not evil, and having hidden angst is not horrible either. Three years is a long time aswell, especially when one person is in a coma and the other grows as a person. Mitsuki did some bad choices and bad things, but so did Takayuki. They are human and more realistic and touching than Haruka lying in a bed and just forgiving everybody. /: She's like the easy way out, no drama, no effort.
Jun 17, 2008 10:48 PM

Jun 2008
I love Mitsuki.

Very realistic. She was amazing but had some major issues herself. I can't hate her for going after what her heart desired. You see what a wreck she is/could have have been if she lost Takayuki. And 3 years is damn long.

Then again I dig Akane to.
Jun 18, 2008 2:46 AM

Sep 2007
not haruka, who wants to date a handicap retard? not me @_@

mitsuki cooks and cleans, and is easy to manipulate. hooray ;)
Jun 19, 2008 8:46 PM

Jun 2008
Mitsuki without a doubt. She's better looking, athletic, and isn't stuck in some silly children's fantasy land. One of my top anime characters right there. ;)
Aug 21, 2008 9:08 PM

Apr 2007
Haruka!
screw Mitsuki! I support Kei's arguments!

Sep 6, 2008 4:56 PM

May 2008
Well, if you ask me which one I like more, I would say Haruka, because she is the most honest and pure character in this anime. She knows her feelings and she behaves in compliance with them from the very beginning till the end (though there were moments in the first two episodes when she was too...umm...clumsy in showing her feelings). She's cute and frail like a child, but she's also strong and responsible like a true adult that cares for significant others (Takayuki, Mitsuki and Akane), which is shown in the final episodes.

But despite all this, I think that the end was surely the best one, because choosing Mitsuki over Haruka was really the only right decision made by that blockhead Takayuki. Why? It's obvious from the start that the person he's really in love is Mitsuki. And besides that Mitsuki is really tragicly in love with this little moron, she has no one to support her unlike Haruka that has her caring family and sister. Although she behaved at times badly, she didn't deserve so much painful moments (accusation and harsh words from Akane, Takayuki's cold and insensitive behavior). I was just waiting for the moment that she'll totally go crazy, break down or commit suicide. Instead of that her ego-defensive mechanism made her act childishly and suppress her feelings (I hated that part about her, especially when she was trying to tell the truth to Haruka and her honesty has gone to hell when she was talking about her motivation in dating Takayuki >_< She deserved that slap!)... She just needed Takayuki's love and that's why the ending was the best one for me.

Haruka was way too good for the feckless, but somehow kind slacker Takayuki...
TinmeSep 6, 2008 5:11 PM
Sep 13, 2008 7:37 AM
Mar 2008
Tinmiriel said:
Well, if you ask me which one I like more, I would say Haruka, because she is the most honest and pure character in this anime. She knows her feelings and she behaves in compliance with them from the very beginning till the end (though there were moments in the first two episodes when she was too...umm...clumsy in showing her feelings). She's cute and frail like a child, but she's also strong and responsible like a true adult that cares for significant others (Takayuki, Mitsuki and Akane), which is shown in the final episodes.

But despite all this, I think that the end was surely the best one, because choosing Mitsuki over Haruka was really the only right decision made by that blockhead Takayuki. Why? It's obvious from the start that the person he's really in love is Mitsuki. And besides that Mitsuki is really tragicly in love with this little moron, she has no one to support her unlike Haruka that has her caring family and sister. Although she behaved at times badly, she didn't deserve so much painful moments (accusation and harsh words from Akane, Takayuki's cold and insensitive behavior). I was just waiting for the moment that she'll totally go crazy, break down or commit suicide. Instead of that her ego-defensive mechanism made her act childishly and suppress her feelings (I hated that part about her, especially when she was trying to tell the truth to Haruka and her honesty has gone to hell when she was talking about her motivation in dating Takayuki >_< She deserved that slap!)... She just needed Takayuki's love and that's why the ending was the best one for me.

+1
Sep 28, 2008 5:29 PM

Sep 2008
Haruka and Mitsuki for me are the best people I've seen in my life. But I have to stay with Mitsuki feel for what happened and I can understand their feelings do not matter to me what he has done in the past, what matters is the present, now!. That is why we will defend you no matter what happens to me because you are the most important person in the whole world
Oct 4, 2008 9:20 PM

Apr 2007
Tinmiriel said:

qftqftqftqft!

Oct 23, 2008 11:22 AM

Jan 2008
In the end, Haruka obviously holds herself together better than Mitsuki. Therefore help should be sent -----> to Mitsuki. Halp her Takayuki!

In all seriousness,
Tinmiriel said:

:)

*edit - Wow, topic was made nearly a year and a half ago and the poll is still near 50/50. That's a sign that this was a well made series that splits opinions, cool.

Nov 11, 2008 4:55 AM

Jul 2008
Mitsuki is TRAITOR/BITCH! I WOULD KILL HER!
Oops! I appear to be incapable of following Rules 16 and 17, so I had to have a mod change my sig for me.
Dec 15, 2008 3:22 PM

Aug 2008
Just finished to watch, and wow, I never felt so FRUSTRATED with an ending. I hated Mistuki more and more from episode 2, I felt she did nothing but filthy and selfish things during the series, and definitely did not deserve the happy ending. Really, I don't get it at all!

I feel that Haruka was the most realistic one and when she understood the situation she made things easy for Takayuki instead of cornering him. She really had lot of dignity during the whole series. On the other hand, all Mistuki did was nothing but sneaky and disgusting.

REALLY HATE MISTUKI

It is not like he should have waited forever for her to wake up, I think it is right to move on with life. It is just how Mitsuki behaved after Haruka woke up that was bad (not counting holding Takayuki back before the accident) and so selfish. It is not like Haruka wanted to be in a coma for three years! Mistuki really acted like an undignified and desperate person.

And even if life has to go on, HOW can you go out with your best friend's boyfriend when she is in a coma, and say "when she was hospitalized, I finally tought that I could go out with you"???????????

And when people say that Mistuki did more, it is not like Haruka did not want to do anything for him, she was in a COMA!! If not, she would have done everithing for him.
Well, Haruka ending is just unbearebly sad.
inachanDec 15, 2008 3:44 PM
Dec 29, 2008 4:44 PM

Jun 2008
Semonthy said:
Honestly, Mitsuki was the most realistic character. She acted more like a human would do, she was hurt, dramatic and angsty. Geez, Doing something after ONE year is not evil, and having hidden angst is not horrible either. Three years is a long time aswell, especially when one person is in a coma and the other grows as a person. Mitsuki did some bad choices and bad things, but so did Takayuki. They are human and more realistic and touching than Haruka lying in a bed and just forgiving everybody. /: She's like the easy way out, no drama, no effort.

^ agreed. Mitsuki is the more realistic character and I can really relate to her. It makes me sad to see how many people hate Mitsuki. it's not like they are perfect either. Everyone makes mistakes and everyone has done something "bad"
Dec 30, 2008 9:40 AM
Aug 2007
blockhead said:
not haruka, who wants to date a handicap retard? not me @_@

mitsuki cooks and cleans, and is easy to manipulate. hooray ;)

Yeah, that's not offensive at all - except that it is. >__<

Also, I choose Mitsuki.
Jan 7, 2009 3:38 PM
Jul 2018
I choose Haruka, I just like her better
Jan 19, 2009 9:35 AM

Nov 2008
Haruka is a real angel in her heart...but despite it i can't sympatise with her suffering until the last episode(maybe because everyone worked on to ease her pain and that's why we can't feel her pain...she has a caring family, friends and the hospital behind her back. So i known that she has many ppl to lean on. So i have little worries. I know it's "a bit harsh"(very cruel) to in an instant 3 years passed and you find out that your boyfriend has other girl. It's cruel but the more cruel thing to her that she was the only one from the "quartet" who remained. I hope some time they'll pay a visit for Haruka.

Akane: The young Akane was a hyper-Mitsuki. But the "new" Mitsuki was an "emotional bully". She always on that side which oposes the "current beat-bag"(at start Mitsuki then Haruka). I can understand how and why she felt that way but i think that Akane's harsh behavior and Takayuki's late ignorance that caused the most pain for Mitsuki. It would be interesting if She X Takayuki have some romantic scenes.

Mitsuki: tough her pain seemingly smaller than Haruka at the start we can start to sympatise with her from the very start(Ep 4, but mostly from Ep 6.). Tough her heart totaly pure(but i can see she's deffiniatlely a good person). And why? Because she's alone tough the whole show(exept the ending) with her pain. Even Takayuki is ignorant to it. The other thing is: she's not as strong spirit as Haruka, so we can see her brake from the burden sooner. (almost) Everyone misunderstoods her and her burden incerases to episode to episode...the some watchers even waiting for her to become insane. Considering her actions she did many bad things,but if we see that way then even Haruka is guilty:P. Considering her intentions and her situations she rather a good person...in sense of general actions better than Haruka, because she actualy does something.I don't know why some ppl say that she's an evil seductess.
Some of her highlighted "bad deeds":
A:Stoling Takayuki:1. If she haven't done it then Takayuki most likely would be dead.
2. both of them have a crush on each other but neither of them admit it...at that time she admited it(but it would save much pain if Takayuki admited it too), So basicaly an unrequited love become reality for both of them.
B:prohibiting Takayuki to visit Haruka: It's partly realy out of jealusy but on other hand because she sensed that Takayuki day to day come closer to attracted to Haruka again. Other hand Takayuki not understands this and he thinks that she just want to abaddon Haruka. I don't know why the ppl reacts to this that wildly...it was only for maximum a week and nothing bad happened.
C: claiming her friendship over with Haruka: Out of Guilt for stoling Takayuki. She tough she has no right to call her to be a friend of Haruka.
D:sleeping with Shinji:She was desperate...she has totaly gave up the life...matters her what happens to her body? NOT!
Case Omega(0): made Takayuki late from the Date and Haruka gone coma: It's the dumbest accusation(dumber than the pink octopus) ever. Let's see why:
1. It's not direkt...she not wish for that.
2. It's even remotedly indirect. Because not even her action was the cause of accident. It's like you wake your sister up to not late from train and the train has an accident and your sister dies. It causes you guilt but it's not your fault.
3.Takayuki more responsible for it than Mitsuki...she did't know when the Date starts, but perhaps Takayuki did. He just have denied her invitation, but not(because he's nice to everyone and maybe because he had a crush on her)

Even if i hadn't writed/and tought that before i think i choose Mitsuki. She's much more my type.
Jan 25, 2009 11:02 PM

Apr 2008
Haruka.

I never loved girls who betray their friends. The plot seems very similar to School Days. Sekai = Mitsuki, Kotonoha = Haruka. I know that she's in love with Takayuki but in my opinion, one should make others suffer in exchange of your own desire.

Mitsuki like Takayuki and went too far. Yeah, too far, even betraying her BEST FRIEND. She spoiled Takayuki so much. He's a man, he should stand up at his own ground. Having someone pamper him like a baby reveals that the lead is a very weak and coward character.

Sorry Mitsuki fans but my description for her character is.... "BITCH" I also call Sekai BITCH

I think the story will progress better if Mitsuki will not interfere with their relationship. I know that the essence of the story (serious romance) will be decreased or lost. That's my preference.

Gonna watch the Next Season..it seems better.

Jan 26, 2009 12:47 AM

Nov 2008
One little problem...Takayuki will most probably mentally broke down or even commit sucide if Mitsuki didn't take care of him. And even that was to little to help Takayuki to stand up after Haruka's parents forbid him to visit.

I agree that's betrayal but remember that his relationship with Haruka lasted one month...The only things that kept Takayuki at the side of Haruka the sense of responsibility and guilt. Takayuki was to caring...most of the men just visit her occasionaly and after some time get a new girlfriend...but Takayuki mentaly and physicaly got close to broke down from the guilt.
Other thing that he was a bit blind in his guilt to notice the suffering of others in the vicinity.
In the anime there's many implications before the accident that he no matter how hard to tried to love Haruka he just can't love her more than Mitsuki(she has the higher priority than Haruka almost always.)
"Betrayal":
In the real life that kind of think happened much more easily, and a "real-life Mitsuki" did't suffer that many.
Because of characters in the anime with the "same toughts as you" Mitsuki and Takayuki must leave the town and maybe they'll never come back.
And that's what hurted Haruka the most at the end...

Next season more cruel...Left Mitsuki without a single ray of light just to her might...just even if she had Shinji...
And Haruka's reactions are totaly mindless...i liked the KGNE's Haruka more than the KGNE~Next Season's Haruka.

EDIT: I rewatched the begining of the series: Haruka is an uncanny manipulator...moves everyone to feel sory for her and do things to make her happy...Takayuki's "love" to Haruka even from the begining was a sorry for her. And later it replaced by admiration how angelic her soul...
That's why i could't worry about Haruka because there's always people who comforts her cause her nature...and she even can find someone other she loves(perhaps if she become a bit less introverted)
willyverebJan 26, 2009 3:24 AM
Jan 26, 2009 8:47 AM

Apr 2008
Only finished one episode in the Next Season, I'll look into it.

I guess I hate romance that is somewhat like the reality. I'm more of the ideal romance. I think that Takayuki is an asshole like those worst leads of harem. I wished he died if he can't stand on his own. I guess he's the emo type. I hate how emo deal with their life, so my opinion is a bit biased.

Another thing, Mitsuki's also an emo. If you'll look into it she exaggerated on her situation. She let someone fuck her because of a not-that-big-problem. Actually, she's the one who raped Shinji.They didn't talk for the second time yet she acts like she's completely left alone..not only by Takayuki but by everyone. That's why I hate emo-type.

Jan 26, 2009 11:19 AM

Nov 2008
LOL..some ppl thinks that emo=depressed
I think almost any girl in Mitsuki's shoes were depressed...

Sylphee said:

not-that-big-problem. Actually, she's the one who raped Shinji.They didn't talk for the second time yet she acts like she's completely left alone..not only by Takayuki but by everyone. That's why I hate emo-type.

Yeah..Mitsuki is a bit too sensitive...but it has been hinted. She gave up everything exept Takayuki, so it's natural that she is very worried about that she may lose him...
She constantly thinks that she's just Haruka's replacement...On the top of that Takayuki starting to ignoring her more and more...
So she "rightfully" thinks that she hated by the world(because she stole Takayuki and gave up swimming) and now by Takayuki...That's not a little thing.
willyverebJan 26, 2009 4:58 PM
Jan 29, 2009 8:35 PM
Mar 2008
I'm sorry people, but mitsuki is the only person in this anime who truely should have ended up happy.

Takayuki=a totally wussbag. I hated him, and when he almost got hit by the car. It was like... all right! Can anyone be more indecisive? It's a wonder he can get out of the house from not being able to decide what clothes to wear.

Mitsuki=Awesome. You guys act like haruka dated takayuki for years and they were on the verge of being married. It wasn't even close. She fell in love with him and ignored her feelings and kept trying to take care of takayuki. But AFTER A YEAR! A YEAR PEOPLE! of haruka being in a coma, and takayuki growing ever closer to suicide, she managed to save him.

The thought of leaving takayuki alone to make him "man up" is flawed. If anything he probably would have committed suicide before the 1 year mark without mitsuki. He was so guilt ridden and depressed that if he didn't have anyone showing him they cared, he would have felt alone and completely given up.

Mitsuki pulled him out of the depression, and they began to have a life together, they dated, they worked hard, and they were close. If she left takayuki and didn't pamper/help him recover and he did commit suicide, i think she couldn't of handled the shock of it. She would be too guilty over takayuki and haruka and would have just given up and probably offed herself too.

Haruka=They barely had a relationship. He never truely loved her, he just didn't want to reject her and convinced himself he did. After the accident he still believed his mixed feelings of "love" but was weighed down by guilt and responsibility. He partly convinced himself he truely did love her. And that's why he could never make a decision, because he didn't know how he felt, because his feelings weren't real but he couldn't tell if they were or not.

Then she was in a coma for 3 years and as she says herself "I loved the takayuki from 3 years ago" While he is a similar character he has moved on and has evolved(negatively) from who he was. And that they were no longer the same pair that they were in high school. And that's what Takayuki was clinging on to. He thought of it as them just coming back to as they were but was deluding himself into not realizing that things couldn't go back, because he was no longer the same person.

He dated her for a month or so, she was in a coma for 3 years. What kind of real relationship is that?

Let alone he didn't have any real interest in her to begin with. Heck it was shown in the first eps he was BORED with her because she didn't have ANY real hobbies or anything and he was having to try to build a relationship with someone he didn't really love, and shared nothing in common with.

Mitsuki freaked out, and i was disgusted by her whoring herself out. But I couldn't blame her. Shinji was despicable in that episode. He knew she was drunk, hurt and abandoned, and he took advantage of her. Sure she was the one basically doing ALL of the sexual acts. He could have stopped it at the beginning. And should have. Which she responds later "why didn't you stop".

Mitsuki+Takayuki works because they had a real relationship. You people are idealizing Haruka too much.
Jan 30, 2009 1:06 AM

Nov 2008
I can't write it down more precisely...When the people realises that:
a relationship of one month < a relationship of two years!
If you don't realise that then you as "sick" as Takayuki...

I think i can't blame Shinji...when a girl you had a crush on "forces" you to have a sex with her...hardly resistable. And surely he tought that if he not then she'll have with some stranger.
Jan 30, 2009 2:53 AM

Nov 2008
ronin myael from AnimeSuki froums said:

I chose Mitsuki and I'm female...

I don’t get why people hate Mitsuki so much for finally having the courage to fight for her love while they are so enamored by Haruka who also did the same. People say Mitsuki is a slut for seducing Takayuki, but what about Haruka? She acted all sweet and innocent and yet she practically threw herself at Taka’s feet. She went out and told him how she felt when she barely even knew the guy and she wasn’t even sure if he liked her too. When he admitted to her that he doesn’t know if he liked her or not, she cried and looked so dejected that Taka was forced to try a relationship with her out of pity. She was so love struck she was willing to fool herself into thinking that Taka loved her too even though he was only forced to date her. Didn’t it occur to her that that was the case?

Haruka to me seems more like a storybook princess, I couldn’t relate to her at all. Mitsuki may not be perfect but she’s quite real. What would you have done if you were in her place? I know what it’s like to have your best friend as your rival. In fact, I did what Mitsuki did, I decided to let go of my feelings for the sake of my friend. I didn’t want a guy to get in between us so I kept my mouth shut and pretended that I was alright even though I wasn’t. But if you’re truly human, you also know that there’s only so much you can do to repress your emotions. Mitsuki didn’t try to steal Taka away, she only acted on her feelings. If you were in her place, wouldn’t you want to spend even just a few minutes with the person you love even in the pretense that you only see him as a friend? What she did that day (of the accident) was totally innocent, she never meant to hurt anyone let alone Haruka. Perhaps she was a bit selfish stealing a few minutes with Taka but I thought it was the least she could do for herself having already sacrificed her feelings for him.

If what happened to Mitsuki happened to me I probably wouldn’t be able to let Taka alone either. I would’ve taken care of him too, helped him through the ordeal even though I know that I would only hurt myself more and even be tempted in betraying my friend. Mitsuki never tried anything with Taka prior to that scene he made in the hospital and Haruka’s parents telling him to stop visiting their daughter. She took care of him for a whole year without asking anything in return. But what happened in the hospital that night made Mitsuki decide to fight for her love for him, for his and her sake. She knew that they both needed to move on. If she hadn’t done that Taka would have never recovered from his depression. He drowned himself with guilt and he felt all alone despite his friends’ concern for him. But when Mitsuki finally admitted her feelings for him, it made him feel important again and that somebody else needed him. He wasn’t useless and hopeless anymore, he has someone to love and who loves him deeply, he could start over again.

I don’t think Taka ever loved Haruka, he liked her and he learned to care about her but their relationship seemed like a joke to me. It was just a couple of kids experimenting. Their personalities even clashed, they practically had nothing in common. Whereas he and Mitsuki meshed quite well even when they fought and argued like little kids. He never felt awkward around her, they shared meaningful conversations and they both listened to one another. How could anyone doubt that a meaningful romantic relationship could stem from that? It’s just a shame that things turned out the way they did.

I hated Akane in this series though. She only cared for herself and her sister. If she truly understood what was going on, or at least if she tried to understand, she would’ve realized that it was wrong of her to expect anything from Taka. She saw what happened to him, he quit school, he didn’t have a job, he barely even bathed anymore. He was so messed up it was pathetic! What Haruka’s parents did was right. They saw what it was doing to Taka and they also pitied him, they knew that he needed to stay away from Haruka so that he could move on. But Akane didn’t understand that. It didn’t even occur to her the torment Taka was putting himself through, let alone Mitsuki who religiously took care of him. If I were Akane I probably would’ve been glad to finally see Mitsuki and Taka together, Mitsuki was a positive influence on him, if it wasn’t for her Taka would’ve probably gone insane or worse killed himself. If she truly cared for her sister’s friends she would have understood their relationship. But she was too selfish to see that. She only saw it as betrayal and she never even attempted to understand it. She was too narrow-minded. I think that anyone who doesn’t or couldn’t understand Mitsuki and Taka’s relationship are just as narrow-minded as she is (no offense).

I think it's pretty sumarises well the characters and relationships.
Jan 30, 2009 5:24 PM
Mar 2008
willyvereb said:
I can't write it down more precisely...When the people realises that:
a relationship of one month < a relationship of two years!
If you don't realise that then you as "sick" as Takayuki...

I think i can't blame Shinji...when a girl you had a crush on "forces" you to have a sex with her...hardly resistable. And surely he tought that if he not then she'll have with some stranger.

IHO laying on a bed, while she basically does all the stuff herself is hardly forcing him, he wasn't protesting or fighting, he just let it happen. He could have easily have said no, and then tried to comfort her, she wasn't looking for sex, she was looking for something to help her with the pain of takayuki
Jan 30, 2009 11:16 PM

Nov 2008
Yeah... she was just looked for someone who care for her.
Perhaps Shinji was not right...but at least he justified his doing by that...And we don't know how Mitsuki mean the cheating(if i remember she not exactly saying having sex with him) so maybe the whole "sex" just all caressing her body by him. Who knows...it's obvious that the scene must have skipped(and that's why we don't know what realy happened) and Mitsuki was drunk so she couldn't remember well...
Perhaps there's an even greater chance that then they actualy had sex.
Jan 30, 2009 11:27 PM

Apr 2007
willyvereb said:

Perhaps there's an even greater chance that then they actualy had sex.

Give me a break, dude. They definitely fucked.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kimi ga Nozomu Eien Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Di27 - Apr 17, 2008

180 by metalrain_15 »»
Feb 24, 12:17 AM

Poll: » Kimi ga Nozomu Eien Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Di27 - Apr 17, 2008

52 by metalrain_15 »»
Feb 23, 10:41 PM

Poll: » Kimi ga Nozomu Eien Episode 3 Discussion

Di27 - Apr 16, 2008

47 by metalrain_15 »»
Feb 22, 12:57 AM

Poll: » Kimi ga Nozomu Eien Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Di27 - Apr 17, 2008

55 by Origami_Cyclone »»
Feb 8, 4:40 PM

Poll: » Kimi ga Nozomu Eien Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Di27 - Apr 17, 2008

54 by Origami_Cyclone »»
Feb 7, 10:06 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.