Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Jan 18, 2011 5:52 PM

Mar 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
It's the second year and we are introduced with several new character who may bring something new to the table.

And FINALLY after the Valentine's Day, there's some ice breaking (I mean nice and warm ice thawing) moments between Kuronuma and Kazehaya....and then yet another cool down between the two's relationship. To be honest, it's starting to feel like a tug of war.

Anyway, Ganbare Sawako!!

Whew. :o

Jan 18, 2011 6:27 PM

Jun 2008
HOORAY for new couple (I hope):

<3
ryjonkaJan 18, 2011 6:31 PM

巨人を一匹残らず駆逐してある!
Jan 18, 2011 8:23 PM

Aug 2010
Yeah, Sawako, I love your dialogue. It was cool to see Kazehaya go for it like that. Also, the op is just so damn good, I almost had my roommate listen to it, but he would think I was weird.
Jan 18, 2011 8:25 PM

Sep 2009
I'm not sure yet how I feel about the possibility of Arai x Yano, but it could work. Then again, it's probably just teasing from the writer. I do know that I'm not liking the pace of the second season and the interactions thus far between the two protagonists. It's just pure frustration watching Sawako and Kazehaya making literally no progress, no matter what the justification for that might be.
Jan 18, 2011 8:58 PM

Sep 2008
DARN IT! I wanted more Takuto scenes.
Like him Apprivoising or something.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 18, 2011 9:03 PM

Apr 2008
Sawako's first creepy smile was priceless. I instantly ROFLMAO'd! xDDDDD
Jan 18, 2011 9:29 PM

Aug 2010
I just want to say that I really don't like the OP/ED.

Wasn't crazy about the OP of S1 either but the ED was amazing.
Jan 18, 2011 9:42 PM

Oct 2009
OMG MAN, now I remember why I just LOVE this.

The fact that it pisses me off so God damn much that they can't just tell eachother their feelings. Oh my God every episode I'm like "DO IT! DO IT YOU STUPID!".

Next episode we get to see more of that blonde hair guys who will serve as a catalyst for Kazehaya to go "OMFG WTF I BETTER ACT QUICK ELSE GG."
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 18, 2011 9:48 PM

Jul 2010
I was expecting Sawako to run into Kento instead of Kazehaya, so I'm glad I was wrong. This was really nice after the last episode tearing me apart with no chocolates. Hopefully Kento's teasing Sawako will push Kazehaya into a confession this season, although somehow I get the feeling that isn't going to happen. After all, the manga's stil being pubished, right? I think we all need to start hoping for a season 3 already. ^_^;;
Jan 18, 2011 9:50 PM

Jan 2008
This made me want to read the manga to find out more
Jan 18, 2011 9:53 PM
Sep 2010
hooray. a development. thats all i really wanted these past few episodes
Jan 18, 2011 10:18 PM

Nov 2008
WTH its April already? Is this just a normal time skip like in the manga? Funny how this slow-paced series bargains with time skips xDD

Kazehaya looks like a main protagonist in an eroge xDD:

I was hoping for an afterschool event progress but yeah they're still holding back xDD Can't wait for the next one xDD
DenjaXJan 18, 2011 10:24 PM

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Jan 18, 2011 10:20 PM

Jan 2010
I love this series so much.
Jan 18, 2011 10:23 PM
May 2010
I like the blonde kid- hopefully he'll make things more interesting soon.
Jan 18, 2011 10:45 PM

Jan 2010
PseudoJordan said:
I'm not sure yet how I feel about the possibility of Arai x Yano, but it could work. Then again, it's probably just teasing from the writer. I do know that I'm not liking the pace of the second season and the interactions thus far between the two protagonists. It's just pure frustration watching Sawako and Kazehaya making literally no progress, no matter what the justification for that might be.

The pacing in these two episodes would embarrass a tree sloth... with broken legs. Compared to the first two episodes of season one, it really feels like not much has happened. It's April and Sawako hasn't gotten over Valentine's Day yet.

At least this Kento guy has provoked Kazehaya into acting. Hopefully, something interesting will get stirred up.

As for Pin and Yano... it's gotta be a tease. I know she likes older guys but her teacher seems out of place for this series, even though they seem to have some chemistry. I thought it was interesting how she tried to kickstart things with Kazehaya.

Finally, Noto Mamiko has a great voice. I could listen to her all day. One line in this episode sounded just like her Jigoku Shoujo voice. While she only seemed to stammer and stutter out loud in this episode, her inner dialogue was a treat to listen to. As far as the art is concerned, I like how the animators paid attention to her hands when she was about to volunteer for class rep.
Jan 18, 2011 10:57 PM

Jul 2010
I was kinda unsure about the first episode of this season since Sawako and Kazehaya just felt so distant, but it's good to see them getting back into their sorta kinda maybeish tentative relationship.

Also I freaking love the OP to this. It's pretty much a top 5 for me personally.
Jan 18, 2011 11:04 PM
Apr 2009
I very much enjoy Kento's "eeehh?" when something interests him. It's some how very seductive. Though, he seems more of a deviant than a very friendly guy (as I saw him) in the manga. The series is going great, keep it up =)
Jan 18, 2011 11:32 PM

Aug 2010
awww Kazehaya got jelous ^^
i really wiish they could just tell each other how they feel and get together already!!!!

this was so cute its my favorite episode so far <3

also Kento is voiced by Miyano Mamoru ;D
Jan 19, 2011 12:02 AM

Oct 2008
I like Kento, hopefully he will get the ball rolling instead of this kind of slow pace and mumbling between Kazehaya and Sawako. Good episode, but still waiting on more to happen instead of purely focusing on Sawako's and Kazehaya's nervousness.
Jan 19, 2011 12:20 AM

Feb 2010
the pacing is horrible i'm will be bored to death if it continues like that...
Jan 19, 2011 12:36 AM

Oct 2008
bskbob said:

yeah.

this episode achieved a whole lot of nothing
Jan 19, 2011 12:51 AM
Jul 2009
BigSimo said:
bskbob said:

yeah.

this episode achieved a whole lot of nothing

not only did it achieve nothing, but now kazehaya is doubting whether sawako likes him or not. which means this actually went backwards

if sawako stopped him right there and told him "you are the closest to me," everything would be solved and the next ~5 episodes wont be needed :P. At this rate, the series wont go anywhere in 13 episodes, but i assume they'll start picking up like the first season did near the end
Jan 19, 2011 12:54 AM

Jul 2010
kento is turning out to be a refreshing breeze in this desert of frustration. sawako, kazehaya, get a move on! it's been a year already! season 2 is killling me.
Jan 19, 2011 1:27 AM

Jan 2011
Two big wins in this episode:

1. Sawako's creepy smile terrifying three new students in the class....

2. Pin and Yano's conversation..
Please don't feed the trolls!
In my next life I want to collide at the corner with the cute transfer student
carrying a piece of toast in her mouth
...rodac

Jan 19, 2011 1:43 AM
Nov 2008
oshiirion said:
HOORAY for new couple (I hope):

<3

I think I felt[wanted to feel ] that from episode one of the series mhmhm ^^ :3 hope it will be.
Jan 19, 2011 1:52 AM
Nov 2008
Seriously, I don't know if I can take this anymore! For as long as I can remember, my heart has been ready to burst over Sawako/Kazehaya. And every time it doesn't happen, the pressure builds more and more. All I need is the freaking moment where both of them can say yes! I've been ready for this moment since early in the first season! I could very easily be the happiest moment I have ever experienced in all of anime, but no! Every time it doesn't happen, it drives me absolutely crazy! As many times as I find myself smiling like an idiot watching this show, I feel like I'm going to spend the entire season screaming at the screen! Ugh I say, UGH! -.-
Jan 19, 2011 2:14 AM

Jul 2010
I love this series but its so frustrating at times. I was literally screaming at the computer for Sawako to say something back!!!!!!!! If those two do not end up getting together this season than I'll actually consider dropping.
Jan 19, 2011 2:22 AM

Jan 2010
Hmmm... feels like we are back at the beginning again... something better happen soon
Jan 19, 2011 3:04 AM

Aug 2010
With sawako its complicated, she's too reserved in nature and too sweet for this to progress like any normal couple in a shojo series.
Don't worry, things will look up ;)

Love animated Kento, haha.
Jan 19, 2011 3:11 AM

Oct 2009
HawthorneKitty said:
DARN IT! I wanted more Takuto scenes.
Like him Apprivoising or something.

this xD

anyway, I'm glad to see Kento ^^. he wasn't my favourite character at this point in manga, but now I like him very much, so it's going to be nice to see all of the upcoming events without raging on him.
Jan 19, 2011 3:53 AM

Apr 2008
awesome romance xD hope they pace things up faster but the impact still there ><

Jan 19, 2011 4:01 AM

May 2008
its so funny how Kuronuma could not say anything sighhhh even after Kazehaya said that haha shy ppl =3

Awesome Sig by Lailide
Jan 19, 2011 4:17 AM

Oct 2010
cleeezzz said:
not only did it achieve nothing, but now kazehaya is doubting whether sawako likes him or not. which means this actually went backwards

if sawako stopped him right there and told him "you are the closest to me," everything would be solved and the next ~5 episodes wont be needed :P. At this rate, the series wont go anywhere in 13 episodes, but i assume they'll start picking up like the first season did near the end
yea that would be awesome.
You should be a script writer.
desolatoJan 20, 2011 5:53 AM
Jan 19, 2011 4:31 AM

Jan 2010
This anime makes me sad :(
LOL
Jan 19, 2011 5:43 AM

Jul 2008
Masaomi changed his hairstyle.

Or Takuto dyed his hair blonde.

LOL
Jan 19, 2011 5:55 AM

Jan 2009
GAH! After all Sawako and Kazehaya been through - including gift exchanges, intimate shrine visits etc. - you'd think they'd be able to communicate more openly by now. Instead it's still "um...er...can I say this? Does he? Does she?".

I do like this show but to quote Family Guy: "Where is the chase and how do I cut to it?"
Jan 19, 2011 6:28 AM

Aug 2010
It was an okay episode, I so love the music :]

Jan 19, 2011 6:43 AM

Oct 2010
Loved this episode! If there is one thing I love is character determination and unique things. Kazehaya did it in the following part:

I love this aspect of his as much as I liked that kiss in Clannad second season. It's all about unique features in characters. Apart from that, loved the type of art they use to illustrate certain scenes differently. Arai really impressed me this episode mainly due to him saying something mature and right after another mature thing! While he was talking with Yano. Arai also looks so much more serious in that business outfit. Laughed at people thinking Sawako is a witch for planting medical plants and appreciated fine details to Sawako's hands.

Despite all that don't like that guy Kento Miura at all. He looks like one of those guys who will just have his way with a girl and dump her after. Furthermore will he sabotage or help Kazehaya x Sawako? Love Yano's way of bribing Arai to have everyone together in class that know each other. This show is amazing and I love it despite Sawako still being a little slow.
^Laughed really hard at that one!
Yumekichi11Jan 19, 2011 6:58 AM

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Jan 19, 2011 7:54 AM

May 2010
As usual the comedy still made me laugh esp. the characters in chibi mode esp. Sawako , PIN(WIN) and Sanada. ( -_- )

I was really expecting Sawako to say something to Kazehaya but a shy person is shy.

And this Kento guy. He really is interesting. The part where he poked Sawako. lol

Priceless :D

Edit. I'm sold to the OP and ED
StormViruzJan 19, 2011 8:04 AM
Jan 19, 2011 9:15 AM

Sep 2010
Next episode: Kuronuma, Apprivoise! LoL..
Jan 19, 2011 9:26 AM

Jul 2010
Why isn't Sawako saying anything to him?! I love this series but when those two are together and having awkward moments, it's driving me crazy! I thought they'd be able to communicate better ever since New Years.
But that's just how it is in shojo anime - interesting moments and characters you'd never expect to appear based on their personality or what they're gonna do, and I can't help it when it comes to anime that have romance in it.
Jan 19, 2011 11:14 AM

Jul 2009
Frustrating, yes, boring, no. I was crying how it ended so fast.
Jan 19, 2011 11:55 AM

Sep 2010
I really like the characters in this anime and their interaction…except the both main characters and their screen time together. He is bland and she is…borderline retarded. I would actually like Kuronuma if I hadn’t this constant urge to slap her…
Yano, Yoshida, Arai and Joe are all awesome…and I am also liking the new blond guy so far…why can’t one of them take the lead role? (Joe would especially be fun…well maybe not…).
Jan 19, 2011 12:03 PM

Jun 2008
This was just way to frustrating...
Jan 19, 2011 1:30 PM

Dec 2010
OMGshh, I get soo frustrated when watching Sawako and Kazehaya together because they make absolutely no progress at all. I'm just like JUST SAY IT sawako! but then it would be out of her character and then the anime would end i guess. But i like the blonde guy, it seems like hes intrested in them. hehe maybe he will spice things up a little :P
Jan 19, 2011 1:51 PM

Jul 2010
Wow this is really really slow paced. Even slowe than the first season... and they only have 13 (now 11) episodes to work it all out :O I hope they'll speed it up a little next week?

I liked the episode, a lot more then the previous one. It was like season 1 with the sfeer etc and Kazehaya was kinda cute :) I don't really like the "love triangle" thing but if that's what needed to make Kazehaya a bit more agressive then maybe it's for the good ^^ I hope next week will have some action instead of just voice overs and a lot blushes ^^
Jan 19, 2011 1:54 PM

Jun 2009
Hi ^^

This episode was very good >> I liked it :)

I was sooooooooooooooo NERVOUS ( & anxious >< ) the whole episode ^^" haha

This episode made me curios, scared, happy, & excited ^^ haha

Happy & excited because of the new character (called Miura XD Kawaiii)

Curios, scared, & sad because of what happened to Kazehaya and Sawako relationship ><”
I really liked Kazehaya ^^” Poor Kazehaya >> Gambare Kazehaya XD ~ Don’t give up ^^
Jan 19, 2011 2:38 PM
Dec 2007
There were some huge developments in this one. Oh and the blond dude is seriously cool and a great addition to the series.

In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.
Jan 19, 2011 3:10 PM

Jun 2008
I can foresee a love triangle here..

and what the heck?! seriously?! 13 episodes?!
THEIR GOING TO END IT EARLY?! there's no way kazehaya can confess in such few episodes?! this type of shoujo anime is a slow progressing romance. ohh god.. a third season huh..

Kento: Apprivoise!!
Kento: Sasou Toujo!
Kento: GINGA!
Kento: BISHOUNEN!
Kento: TAUBURN!!

damn.. I want to see him apprivoise LOL!

Visit our website at http://www.animeotakucorner.com
Jan 19, 2011 3:46 PM

Aug 2009
I love Kento!!! XDD Miyano Mamoru was perfect for him!!!

Yano and Arai are soo cute!!

I love Sawako to death, but.. god... she needs to speak up!!!
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kimi ni Todoke 2nd Season Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Mar 29, 2011

102 by Rexnihilo »»
Apr 25, 9:34 AM

Poll: » Kimi ni Todoke 2nd Season Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

tsubasalover - Feb 15, 2011

212 by Rexnihilo »»
Apr 24, 7:14 PM

Poll: » Kimi ni Todoke 2nd Season Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Jan 25, 2011

149 by Rexnihilo »»
Apr 24, 6:23 PM

Poll: » Kimi ni Todoke 2nd Season Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Mar 22, 2011

182 by LuxuriousHeart »»
Mar 12, 8:45 AM

Poll: » Kimi ni Todoke 2nd Season Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

tsubasalover - Mar 8, 2011

221 by LuxuriousHeart »»
Mar 12, 8:17 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.