Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 12, 2010 4:03 PM

Mar 2010
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
so far there were a lot of fairly many characters

i cant memorize all of them because is seems they die

still i like the bear character

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Sep 4, 2012 7:04 AM

Feb 2012
What the hell are you talking about, really, that's what you write after reading this chapter?!

Wildenstein used the N5S pseudovirus on himself and Narein, Wildenstein was killed by Udan Rikan and Narein caused a big explosion by using her brain waves in his new immortal body, he demonstrated us how he is able to turn the drones back in immortal humans, that is his way of rebuliding mankind.

Meanwhile Nyaldee gave the order to spread the liquid around the whole world, Zouichi couldn't stop her, her guard is fighting Higaide and she escaped when the mutated Narein started to act. There is no hope left, the whole world is about to be recreated.
Apr 16, 2013 12:41 PM

Jun 2012
this is starting to get really good, always loved this since the start anyway but never bothered to read more xD have to admit though i'm losing track of all these characters.

Who is the mummy woman? what's her name?

I'm a bit confused though, the "mummy woman"attacked this place because they didn't want narein to succeed? but then nialdee shows up presumably trying to stop narein also, but then nialdee and the mummy womans forces end up fighting each other? are they fighting because nialdee wants eon green dead but "mummy womans" side wants her alive or what?

I'll most likely reread it and understand it better at a later point but atm i'm a tad confused, i probably missed something again as usual :P

flicked through the other chapters of the volume and it does make a lot more sense now, can't believe i am only the third reply to this, i think a lot of people are missing out xD I think i could read this again and again :P
jimbob1141Apr 16, 2013 12:50 PM
Does anyone else need a doctor to confirm that someone without a head is dead?
Feb 19, 2019 8:34 PM

May 2015
Scratch what I said about Narain being killed off last chapter. Wildenstein used the pseudo-virus on him. Narain immortal form looks cool and it was crazy how he could revert the drones back into humans.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Biomega Chapter 42 Discussion

Rasco - Dec 6, 2011

18 by rodmanii »»
Apr 9, 7:49 PM

» Only about biomega

tymoteusz - May 17, 2009

1 by Ochimusha »»
Aug 25, 2023 6:29 PM

Poll: » Biomega Chapter 35 Discussion

Beatnik - Apr 6, 2009

11 by Ochimusha »»
Aug 25, 2023 6:18 PM

Poll: » Biomega Chapter 28 Discussion

Beatnik - Jan 15, 2009

8 by FuMomo-kun »»
Feb 7, 2023 9:19 PM

Poll: » Biomega Chapter 11 Discussion

The_Deity_Of_Sin - Apr 9, 2009

7 by FuMomo-kun »»
Feb 6, 2023 6:22 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.