Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
May 1, 2010 2:17 PM
May 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
cool episode, can't wait for next week/
May 1, 2010 2:30 PM

Apr 2010
Really suspenseful! XP But didn't get to see Chikage at all. T.T Oh well...next episode is probably gonna be more exciting. ^^
May 1, 2010 7:16 PM

Jun 2009
xD The Ochimizu finally appear! :s and Itou-san too, never like him in the manga, but he's worst in the anime since i dun like his voice.

XD I'm quite happy, cuz I get to see more of Okita and a little more of Heisuke than last episode. Humm i like how Sannan-san act in the manga compared to the anime, at least he didn't grab Chizuru right away.

May 1, 2010 8:19 PM

Nov 2007
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
May 2, 2010 2:05 AM

Oct 2008
i loved it!! only problem is that i was left wanting more xD

i thought it was extra great as they filled the game out really well as half of it was new to me, so i'm happy X3 it never gave a hint that Itou-san was onto chizuru tho! lol kinda changes how i look at that archive now XD

But Ochimizu finally appears!i!!!!i think the only thing i was disappointed about was that sanran felt like he "had no other choice" but to take ochimizui at that point in the game, and when he turns into reastu (white hair, red eyes) he begs her to save him... little different to the anime lol but i think they're going for the "sanran = evil villain" route lol >.<
-GundamCrazy-May 2, 2010 4:37 AM

"scary thing is oni instinct''
May 4, 2010 5:31 AM
Jun 2008
tsubasalover said:
I have the feeling the Chizuru is the only one that get the successful medicine .Chizuru must been fall into some unrecoverable accident or something then her father make the last medicine for her to save her.Her father disappearance case may fit into the frame also I think.What make his to run away??HAhahah this is very exciting just by speculating it LOL
May 4, 2010 5:44 PM

Nov 2009
Huh??!! going to end in 6 eps .... is it sure?
May 5, 2010 10:32 AM

Dec 2007
kasumi_Joanne said:
Huh??!! going to end in 6 eps .... is it sure?

Why are you so surprised? 12 episode series is common.

Btw it's seven episodes not six.

As for the episode: 3 words - Not- -Enough- -Action-.
May 5, 2010 11:13 AM

Nov 2008
rarri said:
3 words - Not- -Enough- -Action-.

This. After the previous episodes, I was expecting more action in this one too. The cliffhanger at the end made up for it, though.
May 5, 2010 2:58 PM

May 2009
Bummer! I really disliked that cliff-hanger! It's not fair to us fangirls. *sigh* Really, Hakuouki episodes should be longer, especially when subs are up 3-4 days after the raws.
I think it's more and more obvious that Chizuru is gonna end up with Hijikata. It would be real good if that doesn't happen, I don't like him very much.
I loved Sannan's gentle expression after he left that meeting of sorts, made me wish I was there to give him a bear hug.
May 5, 2010 3:47 PM

Sep 2008
Darn it, don't you just hate the philosopher's stone?
Everyone's jealous just because Chizuru was fully compatible with the medicine, making her the next Shogun of Japan or w/e.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 5, 2010 6:40 PM

Dec 2009
MorningGlory said:
I have the feeling the Chizuru is the only one that get the successful medicine .Chizuru must been fall into some unrecoverable accident or something then her father make the last medicine for her to save her.Her father disappearance case may fit into the frame also I think.What make his to run away??HAhahah this is very exciting just by speculating it LOL
I like your theory... it is plausibly cliche ;D
May 5, 2010 7:53 PM

Feb 2009
Too bad she won't die. -_-

This episode was uneventful I hope the next one will be much better.
May 5, 2010 8:52 PM

Nov 2009
I really looking forward for coming episodes.... one week once, I feel bit impatience, sad!!

Not matter how many eps or it's only 12 eps, as long as the pace, storyline are good and whole anime is make sense (in term dramatic). Or else, probably it may release as season 1, season 2.... ha ha, I think this will not going to happen.

Since Hakuouki is game, hoping it can have movie like final fantasy eg. advent child etc. Anybody has any hint for this?

Actually, I'm not really sure is Hakuouki originate from Otome game or Manga. Anyone can give more details on this?
kasumi_JoanneMay 5, 2010 8:55 PM
May 5, 2010 8:57 PM

Jan 2010
For a reverse harem this show is seriously lacking on the guys hitting on moeblob Chizuru. I was expecting some more interaction since they've only got 7 episodes to get a romantic ending since it is an Otome game. I can't wait to see what kind of CGI they use to represent the sex scene in this one, hopefully it will be better than the shitty CGI dragon in F/S Night.
Ok™
May 5, 2010 9:03 PM

Jun 2009
Cool episode, so that's the serum effect from the 1st episode

Shinsen as test subject
Live well - Laugh often - and Love much

May 6, 2010 1:39 AM

Jul 2008
morale of episode- don't do drugs or els you'll turn into a psychotic killer
the only way to stop a gamer from playing is either: beat them, or wait until they get bored (though 2% percent suffer seizures
May 6, 2010 5:22 AM
Mar 2010
Will he get killed? He who tok medicine? x)
May 6, 2010 7:07 AM

May 2009
As far as I remember, when I played the game, Sannan-san never died on me. Who knows what will happen in the anime. It would be more interesting if the rest of the Shinsengumi decided to kill him.

EnkoKasumiMay 6, 2010 9:36 AM
May 6, 2010 9:34 AM
Feb 2009
o.o ... a lot of spoiler ^

n i was hopping he will turn into vampire lol...
oblivious is a bliss
May 6, 2010 10:10 AM

Jan 2009
So.. A year has past in the story, and she still hasn't become useful (Except for that healing of hers).

EnkoKasumi said:
As far as I remember, when I played the game, Sannan-san never died on me. Who knows what will happen in the anime. It would be more interesting if the rest of the Shinsengumi decided to kill him.

Then there's enough reason to keep watching : D
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
May 6, 2010 12:18 PM

Aug 2008
Meh...another ok episode. Not bad, not good, not anything.
May 6, 2010 1:57 PM

May 2009
Oosran said:
So.. A year has past in the story, and she still hasn't become useful (Except for that healing of hers).

Yeah. I really REALLY hate to be discriminative, but I totally dislike weak female characters like this. If it wasn't for the samurai bishounens I would have dropped this a long time ago... but still crappy female lead kills the enjoyment.
May 6, 2010 2:33 PM

Apr 2010
Boring episode was boring.. 3/5
But I expect more from the next one. <:

Optime olere occisum hostem!
May 6, 2010 4:05 PM

Sep 2008
EnkoKasumi said:
Oosran said:

Yeah. I really REALLY hate to be discriminative, but I totally dislike weak female characters like this. If it wasn't for the samurai bishounens I would have dropped this a long time ago... but still crappy female lead kills the enjoyment.
Obviously the male characters are even weaker since they haven't made much progress with her.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 6, 2010 4:19 PM

Dec 2008
I laughed when it turned his hair color and such. I don't know why it I found that funny.
How long would it take to earn 50 million yen, Karasawa? - Katsuya
No longer than it would take to get to the bank, provided I have a gun. -Karasawa
I'm through talking with you. -Katsuya
May 6, 2010 11:39 PM

Oct 2009
This episode is so AMAZING! I can't wait for the next week's episode! The preview looks very interesting!

And I don't know why,but I find it more bearable to watch this anime with Heisuke absent. :O
May 6, 2010 11:41 PM

Jul 2009
I hate cliffhangers... T_____T
May 7, 2010 4:21 AM

May 2009
HawthorneKitty said:
EnkoKasumi said:
Oosran said:

Obviously the male characters are even weaker since they haven't made much progress with her.

lol yea kinda. But, hey, they're hott!
May 7, 2010 5:26 AM

Aug 2009
Oh noes!! Poor Sannan-san! This was a pretty meh episode. But I liked it. Can't wait for the next!
May 7, 2010 5:37 AM

Apr 2010
I'm kinda over the whole HateTheFemale/MaleLeadWhoFreezesInEncountersAndCan'tFightWell thing because I finally realized that it's a lot more realistic than a girl, who's the daughter of a doctor, randomly taking down a samurai. I mean come on. Didn't you guys see what she was wearing before she left on her quest? The only thing that I would like to see, that wouldn't decrease the realism, is having her run, or attack or do something. Anything other than just standing there closing her eyes and shielding her face. But then again, I might do something like that but I know a lot of people that would freeze up.

But I do agree it's annoying as hell.

liked it, it's starting to come together. I had no expectations, well, that's not quite true. I had horrible expectations for this show and it's actually turning out pretty good, if a little average.
May 7, 2010 11:12 AM
Jun 2008
HawthorneKitty said:
EnkoKasumi said:
Oosran said:

I am kind of wishing that historical and cultural context would be remembered here. I would rather see this kind of characterization, rather then something that contridicts.
May 7, 2010 12:34 PM

Apr 2010
Finally some action.
May 7, 2010 12:46 PM

Feb 2010
It starts to get interesting. Was about time considering its only 13 episodes long ^^
I probably regret this post by now.
May 8, 2010 6:42 AM

Feb 2009
Wow, this show just keeps getting better. I want more reverse-harem though!

May 8, 2010 9:39 AM

May 2010
I love this anime! It's the best anime I've ever seen! I can't wait next ep.! Chizuru is so lucky. I envy her...
May 8, 2010 1:00 PM

Jun 2009
XD Next Episode looks promising~ A lot of thing's gonna happen! X3 Can't wait!

May 8, 2010 7:20 PM

Sep 2009
I swear to god, it's a struggle to even get through a single episode of this. It's just so goddamn boring. It relies almost solely on dialogue with little to no action, and both of them are horribly dull and badly executed as it is.

Also, Sannan's sudden transformation was just silly.
May 8, 2010 8:05 PM

Apr 2009
Woah, cliffhanger.

I love Okita-kunnnn.
May 8, 2010 8:11 PM

Jul 2009
HawthorneKitty said:
EnkoKasumi said:
Oosran said:

^This obviously..
May 8, 2010 8:40 PM

Sep 2009
i think this anime is mostly about chizuru and hijikata and mostly about chizuru and her power maibe she even uses it to help the shinsengumi and protect them and if you can see the title of the anime translated in english it's called "" the bloosom tree demon"" i wonder who might that be well chizuru of course,,,well maibe jajajaja she does have supper natural powers healing herself and all this is not a spoiler or anything i just have a talent of making people think of wat will happen next i do have a good imagination well no more talking
have a nice day
CUBAN CHICK#1

May 8, 2010 8:43 PM
Mar 2010
No, No, No, No, No, No, No, Why the Hell? Why the Hell? Baka Sannan-san Baka, Baka, Baka, Baka, Baka, Baka, i wonder where i can get the manga.

May 9, 2010 2:42 PM
Jul 2008
Maybe she can be useful as food.
Sannan-san, good luck.
May 10, 2010 12:53 AM

May 2008
Hohohoo~ this was interesting, though I don't really understand why somebody drinks a drug knowing that it might turn him into a demon... This wasn't unexpected, because since the first episode Sannan was slowly but turning into a useless character so it was obvious that he might do something with himself.
Not the best episode but the cliffhanger was nice~~
May 10, 2010 4:52 AM

Jun 2009
I really love it!!
I want to see how other shinsengumi turned into vampire. :D
But, I missed Shiranui Kyou already. Haha!

dearest my bb shinah ty for the bday present <33
May 10, 2010 5:23 AM
Jun 2008
sayami said:
Hohohoo~ this was interesting, though I don't really understand why somebody drinks a drug knowing that it might turn him into a demon... This wasn't unexpected, because since the first episode Sannan was slowly but turning into a useless character so it was obvious that he might do something with himself.
Not the best episode but the cliffhanger was nice~~
It a swordsman's pride.....during the late century,this same of setting is in all over the world.
but Sannan is very important to Shinsengumi,since he drank the potion, all we can do is just hope he won't get mad again >.<
May 10, 2010 6:09 AM

May 2009
_Ayase said:
I really love it!!
I want to see how other shinsengumi turned into vampire. :D
But, I missed Shiranui Kyou already. Haha!

It's not really a vampire xD Demon.. of sorts.
May 10, 2010 6:28 AM

May 2010
Gahh, I just wish they would show more of Chikage. ):
May 12, 2010 1:21 PM
Dec 2009
This episode literally made me go to sleep.
May 14, 2010 10:04 PM
Jan 2010
HawthorneKitty said:
Darn it, don't you just hate the philosopher's stone?
Everyone's jealous just because Chizuru was fully compatible with the medicine, making her the next Shogun of Japan or w/e.

that wasn't the philosopher's stone. It was a type of medicine.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hakuouki Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Plate - Apr 3, 2010

201 by abystoma2 »»
Jan 9, 1:30 AM

» * SPOIL * Am I the only one who want Chizuru dead ????

Ibuki-Ryunosuke - Sep 29, 2014

18 by Weeaboo_Bomber »»
Jan 4, 10:54 AM

Poll: » Order of watching Hakuoki?

WinnDixieX3 - Sep 21, 2014

9 by ForgotEyeWasHere »»
Nov 10, 2023 2:46 PM

Poll: » Hakuouki Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Jun 19, 2010

155 by GerardoElMagias »»
Oct 24, 2023 12:56 PM

Poll: » Hakuouki Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - May 29, 2010

68 by Josie5 »»
Sep 20, 2023 11:40 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.