Forum Settings
Forums
New
Feb 1, 2016 3:47 PM

May 2013
http://time.com/4202091/germany-migrant-rape/

The girl that sparked outrage and protests to be exact. In the past I have made it clear that Muslims are not more inclined to rape anyone than anyone else. Circumstances, backgrounds, integration and statistics can be used for that.

However, as those 4 things mentioned, I understand the conflict, the fear, the reality and the result.

But, my point in opening this discussion is to ask "how many of these cases are just lies?"

It reminds a little of the danish movie The Hunt.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Feb 1, 2016 4:07 PM
Jan 2015
Yes she did lie. We only need to focus on the bad ones raping and causing problems. Most refugees are good for Europe and the USA as they alter the ethnic order for the world.
Feb 1, 2016 4:12 PM

Dec 2014
Well, that's not surprising.
This has probably happened several times before.
Feb 1, 2016 4:41 PM

May 2013
Often said:
Well, that's not surprising.
This has probably happened several times before.

Exactly my point. If there's like 10,000 cases in 1 month- that's insane. even if only 1,000 are made up, that still ends up being quite crazy. In my experience, people of the home country tend to be distrustful of immigrants and often scapegoat them-and more & more uneducated do the same. It's like this for mexicans here in California. I don't care about them, and sometimes I'd love to just chalk them up as ignorant based on some stupid kids that stand out in my city but that would be just wrong.
Feb 1, 2016 4:41 PM

May 2013
itaskiclan said:
Yes she did lie. We only need to focus on the bad ones raping and causing problems. Most refugees are good for Europe and the USA as they alter the ethnic order for the world.

Economically speaking you are absolutely correct. & If im not mistaken most of Europe is old.
Feb 1, 2016 4:56 PM

Jul 2015
Girls lie about being raped all the time
This is not exclusive to immigrants or refugees.

One girl being caught lying doesn't suddenly invalidate hundreds of cases of refugees and immigrants raping women. It doesn't help matters that the sexual assaults are being covered up.

khunter said:
itaskiclan said:

Economically speaking you are absolutely correct. & If im not mistaken most of Europe is old.

The first world has access to education, parental planning, contraception, and abortion.
It also has higher costs of living, and a competitive business culture where children can be viewed as a liability.
European people are smart enough to have lower birthrates when the rest of the world is suffering from low standards of living, excessive pollution and environmental destruction due to having the need to support a high population.

Just because people aren't giving birth like rabbits doesn't mean importing immigrants is good. That's retarded.
So many young people are unemployed as is. Immigrants will not only make it harder on them, but it would also apply downward pressure on wages.
Literally the only ones enjoying immigration are large corporations who would have access to an even cheaper workforce.
SlawadiaFeb 1, 2016 5:17 PM
Feb 1, 2016 5:04 PM

Apr 2012
khunter said:
But, my point in opening this discussion is to ask "how many of these cases are just lies?"

Remember these "we need to teach rape is wrong" thing? Among that discussion I read that (few) women going so far to declare a sex position they didn't like as "rape" and similar things. Considering that I'd say way too many cases are simply lies (either on purpose or out of not knowing better).

So there's also the issue of a person not really knowing what rape is and thinking s/he was raped while in fact s/he wasn't (in the sense of the law at least and that is important here).
Not that I try to lessen the impact such a horrible experience has on someone but that's what makes this difficult to assess.

More important imo is what kind of repercussion has the woman (or in this case girl) in question to fear, if any at all?
She's 13 and in Germany you can't be held responsible for your actions until the age of 14*.
That probably means she gets away with it just like that, and no one cares about it in a few days.

* Technically you can get "educational sanctions" but not really punishment like jail or monetary penalties.
Feb 1, 2016 5:47 PM
Feb 1, 2016 7:09 PM

Mar 2008
So you logic is one girl lied therefore the majority lied? Because you are implying this with the "how many of these cases are just lies?" and "Muslims are no more inclined to rape". When you say "muslim" I know you really mean middle eastern and north african immigrant from an Islamic country. Sorry but the data from countries that keep track of background of criminals does not back that up. You can't hide from the truth that different cultures and social classes have different rape rates.

@ichii_1 Consensual sex with a teenage minor is not really rape.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_in_Germany
Feb 1, 2016 8:03 PM

Aug 2013
You do know that a migrant man was featured in an article saying that its true from where he comes from women are treated differently and the men do act aggressive when seeing women in skirts, not covering up because only prostitutes act like that from where hes from. He actually volunteered for a course that teaches men the difference of European approaches to women.

So to suddenly say "well this one girl lied I bet lots of other reports are lies too" isn't true a lot of migrants are sexually assaulting and raping and yes men from those cultures are more inclined to rape statistically than western men. im sorry its not PC for you but facts can sometimes be uncomfortable. Relax OP you're not a raging racist for accepting these facts.
Feb 1, 2016 10:28 PM

May 2013
Salvatia said:
Girls lie about being raped all the time
This is not exclusive to immigrants or refugees.

One girl being caught lying doesn't suddenly invalidate hundreds of cases of refugees and immigrants raping women. It doesn't help matters that the sexual assaults are being covered up.

khunter said:

The first world has access to education, parental planning, contraception, and abortion.
It also has higher costs of living, and a competitive business culture where children can be viewed as a liability.
European people are smart enough to have lower birthrates when the rest of the world is suffering from low standards of living, excessive pollution and environmental destruction due to having the need to support a high population.

Just because people aren't giving birth like rabbits doesn't mean importing immigrants is good. That's retarded.
So many young people are unemployed as is. Immigrants will not only make it harder on them, but it would also apply downward pressure on wages.
Literally the only ones enjoying immigration are large corporations who would have access to an even cheaper workforce.

But why Europe specifically?

Immigration is a grand thing- not so much when it's from a group of people you feel a threat
Feb 1, 2016 10:31 PM

May 2013
traed said:
So you logic is one girl lied therefore the majority lied? Because you are implying this with the "how many of these cases are just lies?" and "Muslims are no more inclined to rape". When you say "muslim" I know you really mean middle eastern and north african immigrant from an Islamic country. Sorry but the data from countries that keep track of background of criminals does not back that up. You can't hide from the truth that different cultures and social classes have different rape rates.

@ichii_1 Consensual sex with a teenage minor is not really rape.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_in_Germany

No where here did I say that was the majority so that you jumping you to conclusions because of your strong reaction. Data proves people who move to countries in large numbers increase rates of X. It doesn't prove that middle eastern men(who are muslims-hence why I said muslim) are more inclined to rape. Rape numbers didn't increase in the U.S and Canada when they had steady flows of muslim/middle eastern immigration. People here instead think the same of mexicans.

But that's not the point of the topic. The point is to think how much truth there is to the rape crisis.
Feb 1, 2016 10:33 PM

Jul 2013
I'm sure there were many more cases of these rape incidents being lies, but i wouldn't say the majority of these are lies.

╮ (. ❛ ᴗ ❛.) ╭

Feb 1, 2016 10:34 PM

May 2013
Spooks said:
You do know that a migrant man was featured in an article saying that its true from where he comes from women are treated differently and the men do act aggressive when seeing women in skirts, not covering up because only prostitutes act like that from where hes from. He actually volunteered for a course that teaches men the difference of European approaches to women.

So to suddenly say "well this one girl lied I bet lots of other reports are lies too" isn't true a lot of migrants are sexually assaulting and raping and yes men from those cultures are more inclined to rape statistically than western men. im sorry its not PC for you but facts can sometimes be uncomfortable. Relax OP you're not a raging racist for accepting these facts.

Those aren't facts at all lol? I am so confused. That isn't cold hard reality. A muslim man said this means this is true? Even if true, that's not a reason to believe anything. Obviously women are treated poorly-more so than here. But saying muslims are on a raping spree because they love raping is hilarious.

If I lived in detroit, would it be logical to assume all black people are poor, uneducated, do drugs and are in gangs?

Logic is reality, and reality in this case is something none of us can no. We are not omnipotent.

But it's not even the point ofthe thread! lol
Feb 1, 2016 10:35 PM

May 2013

sorry, beginning of the headline said "girl fabricates rape story" so I choose not to read on
Feb 1, 2016 10:44 PM

Aug 2013
khunter said:
But saying muslims are on a raping spree because they love raping is hilarious.

Who said that *looks around the room* oh it was you. What was said is statistically more rapes and sexual assaults.

Hanne Kristin Rohde, a former head of the violent crime section of the Oslo Police Department, said she ran into a wall of hostility when, in 2011 while still in the police force, she blamed sexual violence by foreign men on cultural factors and went public with data suggesting that immigrants committed a hugely disproportionate number of rapes.

“This was a big problem but it was difficult to talk about it,” Ms. Rohde said recently, asserting that there was “a clear statistical connection” between sexual violence and male migrants from countries where “women have no value of their own.” The taboo, she added, has since eased somewhat.

“There are lots of men who haven’t learned that women have value,” said Ms. Rohde, who wants mandatory sexual conduct classes for all new male migrants. “This is the biggest problem, and it is a cultural problem.”

Its still not racist to admit there's more sexual assault in groups of immigrant men because of the culture they hail from going into a very westernized Europe. It shouldn't be a taboo to admit reality maybe then they can get to work on solving it rather than pointing fingers and calling people racists.
Feb 1, 2016 11:07 PM
Feb 2014
So she lied about being raped while being raped?

Have the Germans lost their mind?
Feb 1, 2016 11:20 PM

Mar 2008
khunter said:
No where here did I say that was the majority so that you jumping you to conclusions because of your strong reaction. Data proves people who move to countries in large numbers increase rates of X. It doesn't prove that middle eastern men(who are muslims-hence why I said muslim) are more inclined to rape. Rape numbers didn't increase in the U.S and Canada when they had steady flows of muslim/middle eastern immigration. People here instead think the same of mexicans.

But that's not the point of the topic. The point is to think how much truth there is to the rape crisis.

You did not have to say it. If you take everything you said and put it together that is the conclusion that can be made.

Read up on statistics and how they work a bit before you read this. I never said anything about an increase but even if I did per capita never changes because of population increase alone uless it is an incredibly small population to begin with like fifty people in a whole country. If X% of B people are in a population in an area and Z% of B people commit a crime that is different from the Y% C people then that means only one thing that the B people are arested for more crime than C people

Mexicans are from a culture not that far removed or different from the US. If you want to bring up canada you have to prove where those people came from and take into consideration that larger countries require larger number of people to influence the per capita rate enough. Smaller european countries its very apparent because of their population size.
traedFeb 1, 2016 11:58 PM
Feb 2, 2016 1:25 AM

Jun 2011
khunter said:
Interesting question. Certainly there are quite a few cases where women lie about it, but let's not count out the cases unknown to us which were covered up and also cases where a woman indeed got raped but probably was blackmailed to keep silent about it. Saying that most of it is made up just because of single cases where it was so is an argument the left would bring to sweettalk the current situation.
I'm feeling thank you
Feb 2, 2016 2:11 AM

May 2013
Spooks said:
khunter said:
But saying muslims are on a raping spree because they love raping is hilarious.

Who said that *looks around the room* oh it was you. What was said is statistically more rapes and sexual assaults.

Hanne Kristin Rohde, a former head of the violent crime section of the Oslo Police Department, said she ran into a wall of hostility when, in 2011 while still in the police force, she blamed sexual violence by foreign men on cultural factors and went public with data suggesting that immigrants committed a hugely disproportionate number of rapes.

“This was a big problem but it was difficult to talk about it,” Ms. Rohde said recently, asserting that there was “a clear statistical connection” between sexual violence and male migrants from countries where “women have no value of their own.” The taboo, she added, has since eased somewhat.

“There are lots of men who haven’t learned that women have value,” said Ms. Rohde, who wants mandatory sexual conduct classes for all new male migrants. “This is the biggest problem, and it is a cultural problem.”

Its still not racist to admit there's more sexual assault in groups of immigrant men because of the culture they hail from going into a very westernized Europe. It shouldn't be a taboo to admit reality maybe then they can get to work on solving it rather than pointing fingers and calling people racists.

Nobody actually said those words spooks obviously. Jesus man.

I don't care about seeming racist or not racist. I have no problem admitting that muslim men that have immigrated haven't raped western women. I just understand the variables. I also, in an aside to myself, wonder how frequent women are raped in the countries they hail from vs reports.

Anyway again, not point of the thread can everyone seriously stop fucking arguing with me about this shit? Talk about the topic, not some reaction you have to me as if I don't understand reality.
Feb 2, 2016 2:17 AM

May 2013
traed said:
khunter said:

You did not have to say it. If you take everything you said and put it together that is the conclusion that can be made.

Read up on statistics and how they work a bit before you read this. I never said anything about an increase but even if I did per capita never changes because of population increase alone uless it is an incredibly small population to begin with like fifty people in a whole country. If X% of B people are in a population in an area and Z% of B people commit a crime that is different from the Y% C people then that means only one thing that the B people are arested for more crime than C people

Mexicans are from a culture not that far removed or different from the US. If you want to bring up canada you have to prove where those people came from and take into consideration that larger countries require larger number of people to influence the per capita rate enough. Smaller european countries its very apparent because of their population size.

So, if it's very apparent by their population size, then that's only another reason to take a step back. Not only that, a few European countries report rape by # of times vs the actual crime. & I understand statistics( you explained this to me not long ago)

My point is that I can expect these trends-especially among the culture.

All I am saying is that there are variables and circumstances, and that muslim men are not inclined to rape women more than any other groups of people. I know there are varying statistics and facts(many saying the reports are vastly mis-reported while the other says they are not) I also understand history and culture. But rape rates didn't skyrocket with muslims before(less cases maybe cause of less people?) in europe but they suddenly have with huge numbers of people.

But I don't care man. I'm not saying anybody is wrong, least of all you. I'd sincerely like to get back on topic with the OT.
Feb 2, 2016 3:05 AM

Mar 2008
That would have non effect on the statistics because the stats are applied to every demographic within the same country just the same. The populations are not so small that one rapist would make a major change in statistics.

There are more reported cases of rapes being covered up or forced to be silenced showing up in the news.

You cant take just on single individual case and have that really say much of a much larger thing. This girl was not trying to make a political statement she was just covering for herself
traedFeb 2, 2016 3:09 AM
Feb 2, 2016 4:31 AM

Apr 2012
@khunter

Sorry, you were saying, OP?

I mean, if you're not ok with statutory rape, it's fine.

Autocrat said:
Hitler was good, objectively.
Feb 2, 2016 4:37 AM

Apr 2015
Girl: "I lied. I wasn't raped by anyone."

SJWs: "We know, you were raped, and we know you were forced to say this. But be brave, tell them they really raped you."

Girl: " No one raped me, I lied. Please."

SJW: "No, you were raped, you are just denying it. We know the FACTS."

Girl: " There is no FACTS. It's all a lie."

SWJ: "See?! THis is what Muslims do to young girls! They forced them to lie!"

Girl: "....... (WTF?)"
#CHEXIT
Feb 2, 2016 5:14 AM

Aug 2013
Imeon said:

In what reality do you live? SJW's support Islam. Think you're getting your groups...and stories mixed up the girl wasn't forced into saying she was raped she said it herself.

Pigs fly before social justice warriors say something bad about Muslims my friend. Remember its the right wing nazi's who say bad and false things about muslims (so the left media would have you believe)
Feb 2, 2016 11:37 AM

May 2013
Immahnoob said:
@khunter

sad face. Statutory rape is so over rated
Feb 2, 2016 11:38 AM

May 2013
Imeon said:

SJWs: "We know, you were raped, and we know you were forced to say this. But be brave, tell them they really raped you."

Pretty good & fairly accurate in most cases
Feb 2, 2016 12:08 PM

May 2009
Imeon said:

Change "Muslims" to "white men" and you got the SJW mindset down pat.

Islam and third-wave feminism have a lot in common, in terms of ideology.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 2, 2016 12:14 PM

Apr 2012
khunter said:
Immahnoob said:
@khunter

Kind of, I mean, if she was ok with it, there's no problem.

But she didn't technically lie, it is rape, just a different type.

Autocrat said:
Hitler was good, objectively.
Feb 2, 2016 2:40 PM

May 2013
Immahnoob said:
khunter said:

Kind of, I mean, if she was ok with it, there's no problem.

But she didn't technically lie, it is rape, just a different type.

Definitely leads to a lot of anger though, and unfairly demonizes another muslim
Feb 5, 2016 4:39 AM

Aug 2009
khunter said:

The girl that sparked outrage and protests to be exact. In the past I have made it clear that Muslims are not more inclined to rape anyone than anyone else. Circumstances, backgrounds, integration and statistics can be used for that.

However, as those 4 things mentioned, I understand the conflict, the fear, the reality and the result.

One false accuser does not mean all alleged rape victims are lying.
Feb 5, 2016 2:25 PM

May 2013
ezikialrage said:
khunter said:

One false accuser does not mean all alleged rape victims are lying.

see literally all above comments. I never said that was the case.
Feb 8, 2016 11:26 AM

Jan 2011
Considering a place where "women have more value" such as the Us, where people ask things like what was she wearing or why was she at his house or why did she go out alone speaks hilarity to that quote. The truth of the matter is even when women or "respected" more they still find their pain and suffering justified or seen as their own fault by a misogynistic view point shared by noth men and women even. This idea that somehow rape is instantly more prevalent on the basic of how a culture treats one gender is nonsense. The same thing could be said about the Us not too long ago when women weren't allowed to vote or own property. When a woman's education was barely a priority and even when women in highschool were common place it was always summaried in some way by what was on the ring finger. We like to act like we take women seriously but the fact is our entire culture has alot of work.
Feb 10, 2016 8:39 AM
Oct 2015
Ok guys let me say one thing . First of all im dead serious about what im gonna say right now . Second of all you should try it , you will realize it is ez life ez game ez money .

İ read myanimelist events forum posts and replies to laugh .

Kōmōidía , comedy in a modern sense , is fitting perfect to you . Now ... İm Muslim , im Turkish , i know Greek and neighbour countries culture and history as i know almost all parts of my own country's culture and history . But lets leave those things aside . As a human being im suggesting you to prepare a comedy threatre from deep of my heart .

And yes Tayyip Erdoğan steals money from his people too and keeps it on shoe boxes .
Feb 10, 2016 7:53 PM
Jul 2018
People sure love to use the immigrant/refugee thing to hold people accountable for crimes they didn't commit. How sad on the accusers part.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.

More topics from this board

Sticky: » The Current Events Board Will Be Closed on Friday JST ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - Aug 2, 2021

272 by traed »»
Aug 5, 2021 5:56 PM

» Third shot of Sinovac COVID-19 vaccine offers big increase in antibody levels: study ( 1 2 )

Desolated - Jul 30, 2021

50 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:24 PM

» Western vaccine producers engage in shameless profiteering while poorer countries are supplied mainly by China.

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

1 by Bourmegar »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:23 PM

» NLRB officer says Amazon violated US labor law

Desolated - Aug 3, 2021

17 by kitsune0 »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:41 PM

» China Backs Cuba in Saying US Should Apply Sanctions To Itself

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

10 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.