Forum Settings
Forums

Dutch driving instructors can now accept SEX as payment!

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Feb 4, 2016 7:49 AM

Apr 2012
Why don't you present your argument since you have none currently?

Autocrat said:
Hitler was good, objectively.
Feb 4, 2016 7:53 AM

Oct 2014
Immahnoob said:
You could say, his name is a perfect pun for his behavior.

You could say you and you ally here are as dense as they come, keep missing the point keep dodging.

When will you present your counter argument, stop running away
I still wait?

but you wont because you and the other incompetent troll have nothing to present
on discussed content, meaning you have no argument. everything you say therefor irrelevant. because you have no ability to comprehend, you think it is a flaw in the next person when in fact it is your lack of ability and dense thinking.

keep running now.
I have a self destructive disease inside that eats away at me,
there is no place for it in this world,
this disease is righteousness.
Feb 4, 2016 7:58 AM

Apr 2012
A counter argument to what? YOU have yet to present an argument.

With all the time you've wasted on replying to us with bullshit, you could have presented a few legit arguments.

Too bad you just won't, because you know you can't.

Autocrat said:
Feb 4, 2016 8:00 AM

Oct 2014
Immahnoob said:
Why don't you present your argument since you have none currently?

WOW, hahaha thank you for once again displaying just how dim witted you are,
ao968 and myself had a very long conversation about this(the arguments in question, proven wrong once again here immahnoob you have no argument)

my arguments are there Fact! it is you who addressed me not the other way round.

You have to say what you disagreed on and present your counter argument. when you address someone on a stance they took, not just, I disagree with that, because that means you have no argument no foot to stand on.

When will you stop being a lazy troll? you don't want to because you are scared the second you present what it is you disagreed on that was said you will already give me the tools to debunk you once again

crazy how bad your ability to understand is.
Feb 4, 2016 8:06 AM

Oct 2014
Immahnoob said:
A counter argument to what? YOU have yet to present an argument.

With all the time you've wasted on replying to us with bullshit, you could have presented a few legit arguments.

Too bad you just won't, because you know you can't.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHH SERIOUSLY DIM WITTED TROLL.

THERE WAS AN ENTIRE CONVERSATION BETWEEN AO968 AND MYSELF.
with our arguments FACT!

My arguments are there, you addressed me fact, so because you addressed me and my arguments are already there , you need to show what it is you disagree on and present your counter argument you dimwit. Otherwise you have no argument

its not that hard to understand but you re certainly making yourself a fool.
Feb 4, 2016 8:11 AM

Apr 2012
@Zsychotic
I told you, what you told ao968 aren't arguments.

Those are assertions. AKA statements without evidence OR strongly held opinions.

That means they're not arguments, since arguments are statements WITH evidence. This isn't a differentiation based on logic, it's based on soundness.

Since, logic lets you make unsound claims if you wanted to. That's why you have no argument, and that's why I can deny them without arguing against them, you have yet to provide anything worthwhile.

Autocrat said:
Feb 4, 2016 7:43 PM

Oct 2014
hehehe so pathetic, let me double debunk you,
There are many different types of arguments. Argument in itself refers to a wider variety of types of arguments.
An argument can be based on propositions if they contribute towards a conclusion.
Eg debate on whatever presented to each other for opposing views.
A believes 5 because red and blue...
B believes 8 because green and yellow...
in example red and blue, and green and yellow are the arguments.
[quote=AO968 message=44508009]
Zsychotic said:

I mean this is no fact vs misconception/ignorance, this is what we think is right and wrong.

Yes

Regardless, as you will see this is the nature of the debate troll stroller airhead and in such a debate your arguments will have a different make-up and can simply be a reference to whatever points, views etc used to argue for you side. Perhaps your bad understanding of english is why you only see it as left or right, the english language is far more complex than that. Or another attempt at dodging as you have no counter.
Further

Let me continue to display your dim witted self by quoting you
Immahnoob said:

Since you didn't have anything else behind your statements, your argument

What was that you referred to my statements as? what? a what an argument! xD
Caught out again. clearly aware "argument" is used to refer to statement/points/views made against such action.

You addressed me and disagreed, failing to provide any counter to my points, You are baseless discredited and debunked again.

Do you understand the nature of the thread or content you are addressing?
Regardless, what a pathetic attempt to distract from the main point and debate.
Never thought someone would sink that low
ZsychoticFeb 4, 2016 7:50 PM
Feb 5, 2016 2:10 AM

Jul 2013
i didn't bother reading anything but, this has got to be bullshit right?

╮ (. ❛ ᴗ ❛.) ╭

Feb 5, 2016 2:22 AM

Apr 2012
@Zsychotic

Nope, there are two types, if you're going to call them types that is. Logical and sound, and they're not exclusive of each other. Yours is a logical argument like anything involving premises and a conclusion is a logical argument, but they're unsound arguments since you provide no evidence.

That means I can deny them by simply disagreeing.

And no, a statement is a premise. An argument is both the premises and conclusion.

Autocrat said:
Feb 5, 2016 3:09 AM

Oct 2014
Fuchsia said:
i didn't bother reading anything but, this has got to be bullshit right?

It is, he's backed into a corner,

see there are 2 points of view, both made their points,

he strolled in and says he disagrees, but provides no counter to what he disagrees on, basically meaning he has nothing.
Feb 5, 2016 3:30 AM
Jul 2018
Kinda weird. I don't know how I feel about this, to be honest.
Feb 5, 2016 4:07 AM

Oct 2014
Immahnoob said:
@Zsychotic

Nope, there are two types, if you're going to call them types that is. Logical and sound, and they're not exclusive of each other. Yours is a logical argument like anything involving premises and a conclusion is a logical argument, but they're unsound arguments since you provide no evidence.

And no, a statement is a premise. An argument is both the premises and conclusion.

Shame-
Another futile attempt, your dodging again.

You lack understanding of the nature of the debate, the point of view argued is the premise in connection with others to prove correct and conclude that premise is correct.

The point of view is the (premise)conclusion lol, you are arguing my point for me.

However that is all irrelevant did you not read--(stop running away)
Zsy said-
Regardless, as you will see this is the nature of the debate troll stroller airhead and in such a debate your arguments will have a different make-up and can simply be a reference to whatever points, views etc used to argue for you side. Perhaps your bad understanding of english is why you only see it as left or right, the english language is far more complex than that. Or another attempt at dodging as you have no counter.

Simply you have nothing to counter with and concede because all you can say is, " I disagree” in a debate where people presented their points to prove their side.

Firstly you do not understand the nature of the debate, hence everything you say is inaccurate, you have to prove my points wrong otherwise you have no ground to stand on and are simply wrong because you are trying to prove my points wrong with nothing!, no counter.

So all of a sudden you are now changing your words again and saying it is an argument when before it was not at all? xD see how your words change again and again, your full of bull

Continuously getting proven wrong and providing no counter to back you claim against another with lots of points made.
Stop wasting time now or get to the point, you disagreed but now provide no reasoning or proof that you are correct, hence you are a coward continuously dodging the main point making a fool of himself
ZsychoticFeb 5, 2016 4:13 AM
Feb 5, 2016 5:26 AM

May 2009
Zsy said-

*Makes several spelling mistakes,
*lacks proper grammar,
*uses insufficient punctuation (or even uses it wrong),
*the word 'English' needs to be capitalized.

And that's just in that paragraph alone.

Before you comment about other people's language skills, methinks it's time you looked at our own first.

Zsychotic said:
Shame-
Another futile attempt, your I am dodging again.

You I lack understanding of the nature of the debate, the point of view argued is the premise in connection with others to prove correct and conclude that premise is correct.

The point of view is the (premise)conclusion lol, you are I am arguing my your point for me you

Simply you I have nothing to counter with and concede because all you I can say is, " I disagree” in a debate where people presented their points to prove their side.

Firstly you I do not understand the nature of the debate, hence everything you I say is inaccurate, you I have to prove my your points wrong otherwise you I have no ground to stand on and are am simply wrong because you are I am trying to prove my your points wrong with nothing!, no counter.

Continuously getting proven wrong and providing no counter to back your my claim against another with lots of points made.
Stop wasting time now or get to the point, you I disagreed but now provide no reasoning or proof that you are I am correct, hence you are I am a coward continuously dodging the main point making a fool of himmyself

Translation in red.
Firelord76Feb 5, 2016 5:32 AM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 5, 2016 6:06 AM

Oct 2014
@AO968
The correct quote, save your childish tactics for the playground

Zsychotic said:
Immahnoob said:
@Zsychotic

Shame-
Another futile attempt, your dodging again.

You lack understanding of the nature of the debate, the point of view argued is the premise in connection with others to prove correct and conclude that premise is correct.

The point of view is the (premise)conclusion lol, you are arguing my point for me.

Zsy said-

Simply you have nothing to counter with and concede because all you can say is, " I disagree” in a debate where people presented their points to prove their side.

Firstly you do not understand the nature of the debate, hence everything you say is inaccurate, you have to prove my points wrong otherwise you have no ground to stand on and are simply wrong because you are trying to prove my points wrong with nothing!, no counter.

So all of a sudden you are now changing your words again and saying it is an argument when before it was not at all? xD see how your words change again and again, your full of bull

Continuously getting proven wrong and providing no counter to back you claim against another with lots of points made.
Stop wasting time now or get to the point, you disagreed but now provide no reasoning or proof that you are correct, hence you are a coward continuously dodging the main point making a fool of himself

Let me just quote you again and display how you too lack the ability to comprehend English.
Zsychotic said:
A0968-
Perhaps, but that doesn't change that it is legal here. You can complain about it as much as you like, but you're not going to change this.

Zsy-
You have missed the point again, its not about whether it is legal or not.

Lol seriously, your like a moth to a flame.

YOU once again MISS THE POINT! childish tactic by a fool, do you realise that I was addressing the ability to understand content and the flow of things and this content, not punctuation and grammar, as I am not writing a formal letter or email in a professional environment etc xD what planet do you live on? I can hold an English lesson for two you both obviously need it.

keep coming back salty cracks!
ZsychoticFeb 5, 2016 6:18 AM
Feb 5, 2016 6:46 AM

Jul 2014
Oh ok...................
Feb 5, 2016 7:32 AM

Apr 2012
@Zsychotic

Basically, you're still not bringing an argument and you're just rambling all around in your own self-made language.

Autocrat said:
Feb 5, 2016 10:01 AM

Apr 2013
So the real question here is, are the women instructors accepting sex as a paiement as well? Or do you you need to be a pretty woman for this to work with the instructor?
Feb 5, 2016 11:26 AM

Apr 2012
Zefyris said:
So the real question here is, are the women instructors accepting sex as a paiement as well? Or do you you need to be a pretty woman for this to work with the instructor?
I believe people can refuse to have sex with you, yes.

Autocrat said:
Feb 5, 2016 11:38 AM

Apr 2013
Immahnoob said:
Zefyris said:

Well I hope so. That job would be a nightmare otherwise.
The question is, are women dutch instructor using that "authorisation" just as well or are the males instructors the only ones using it so far? :3
Feb 5, 2016 11:42 AM

Apr 2012
Zefyris said:
Immahnoob said:

The question is, are women dutch instructor using that "authorisation" just as well or are the males instructors the only ones using it so far? :3
Does it matter? I believe other laws precede this one. You can't have people pay with sex if they don't want to and you can't force anyone to accept sex as payment if they don't want to.

Autocrat said:
Feb 5, 2016 12:25 PM

Apr 2013
Immahnoob said:
Zefyris said:

Does it matter? I believe other laws precede this one. You can't have people pay with sex if they don't want to and you can't force anyone to accept sex as payment if they don't want to.

I never said anyone should be forced. You really don't know how to read, do you? How about you stop to read something else than what peoples are saying every times?
Feb 5, 2016 1:00 PM

Apr 2012
Zefyris said:
Immahnoob said:

I never said anyone should be forced. You really don't know how to read, do you? How about you stop to read something else than what peoples are saying every times?
I am trying to tell you that you're being disingenuous in thinking that anyone would take your statement face value in this case.

Again, why does it matter if females do not accept this as a payment as much as men, or the opposite, or whatever numbers go here?

Autocrat said:
Feb 5, 2016 1:12 PM

Apr 2013
All I know is that the Netherlands is the perfect place to go to boing some fine ass eastern european chicks for 50 euros. God bless the Dutch.
Feb 5, 2016 1:30 PM

Apr 2015
I'm totally okay with this. Equivalent exchange, y'know?

I'm sure one day we'll all accept this type of payment. You'll get on your knees for concert tickets or spread your legs for a loaf of bread from Whole Foods.
"No, son, you may not have your body pillow at the dinner table!"
Feb 5, 2016 2:07 PM

Apr 2013
Immahnoob said:
Zefyris said:

I am trying to tell you that you're being disingenuous in thinking that anyone would take your statement face value in this case.

Again, why does it matter if females do not accept this as a payment as much as men, or the opposite, or whatever numbers go here?

Again, why does it matter if you don't see why it matters to me? I don't care, and you shouldn't care. If you don't have tany answer to my question, why are you quoting my posts again and again just to spout some random nonsense instead? Do you have that much free time in your hands, really?
Stop quoting a random person in the thread to just have someone answering your nonsense, we're getting a notification every times even though you're not really talking to us and just like to type random stuff. Do you feel lonely? I'm not here to keep you company.
Feb 5, 2016 2:33 PM

Apr 2012
Zefyris said:
Immahnoob said:

Again, why does it matter if you don't see why it matters to me? I don't care, and you shouldn't care. If you don't have tany answer to my question, why are you quoting my posts again and again just to spout some random nonsense instead? Do you have that much free time in your hands, really?
Stop quoting a random person in the thread to just have someone answering your nonsense, we're getting a notification every times even though you're not really talking to us and just like to type random stuff. Do you feel lonely? I'm not here to keep you company.
There's no need to be upset, Zefyris. It's ok if you don't understand English words.

Autocrat said:
Feb 5, 2016 11:30 PM

Oct 2014
Immahnoob said:
@Zsychotic

Basically, you're still not bringing an argument and you're just rambling all around in your own self-made language.

Hahaha wow you're a delusional little dim-witt aren't you, here we catch him speaking complete bull again contradicting himself.

[quote=Zsychotic message=44582002][quote=AO968 message=44508009]
Zsychotic said:

Immahnoob said:

What was that you referred to my statements as? what? a what an argument!
You addressed me and disagreed, failing to provide any counter to my points, You are baseless discredited and debunked again.

FACT IS
Basically there was an entire argument with many points presented by myself and another user, immahnoob a strolling troll airhead came by saying you are wrong i am right not having followed the conversation and presenting nothing for his point or counter to my own,

He continuously get caught out and is too scared to actually present his counter argument because when he does he will already start the process of further humiliating himself.
Feb 5, 2016 11:48 PM

Oct 2014
Immahnoob said:
Zefyris said:

There's no need to be upset, Zefyris. It's ok if you don't understand English words.

Ironic as everything immahnoob says is nonsense as he can barely grasp anything said to him.

@Zefyris

I can see clearly what you are saying though it may be too difficult for immahnoob to understand as he misses the point once again and is the one who struggles understanding English.

yes that type of discrimination will take place an ugly duckling who wants to pay with sex will be refused(applying vice versa as well). which only serves to help the better looking class of people.
ZsychoticFeb 5, 2016 11:58 PM
Feb 6, 2016 5:36 AM

Apr 2012
@Zsychotic

No one has the right to force anyone else in a sexual situation. I'm sorry to tell you, but it's how the law works.

And I'm going to repeat myself, but, you didn't have any points. Just saying, you had a bunch of assertions that me and other users have already denied, what you're doing now is just repeating yourself showing that you acknowledge that you were debunked.

Autocrat said:
Feb 6, 2016 10:06 AM

Apr 2014
lol that's a weird turn of events.

I imagine there must not be many driving academys in the Netherlands. Common sense would tell you this applies to self employed instructors obviously.
Trance said:
I'm a guy and I can imagine buttfucking another guy. I don't find the thought repulsive, and I can even imagine kissing another man.
Feb 6, 2016 11:24 AM

Oct 2014
Immahnoob said:
@Zsychotic

No one has the right to force anyone else in a sexual situation. I'm sorry to tell you, but it's how the law works.

And I'm going to repeat myself, but, you didn't have any points. Just saying, you had a bunch of assertions that me and other users have already denied, what you're doing now is just repeating yourself showing that you acknowledge that you were debunked.

@Immahnoob

AAAHAHAHahaha

"No one has the right to force anyone else in a sexual situation. I'm sorry to tell you, but it's how the law works."

Who said they do? you see how dense this guy is!

Its obvious you have conceded been debunked and discredited I mean look at your previous statement, that's embarrassing.

Stop wasting time repeating the same old lies, you have no argument here again I quote you acknowledging I made an argument but too scared to address them, stop trying to divert attention by arguing what an argument is lmao seriously making yourself look like an idiot address what it is you disagreed with or you lose simple,
Zsychotic said:

Immahnoob said:

What was that you referred to my statements as? what? a what an argument! xD
Caught out again. clearly aware "argument" is used to refer to statement/points/views made against such action.

Do you understand the nature of the thread or content you are addressing?
Regardless, what a pathetic attempt to distract from the main point and debate.
Never thought someone would sink that low

you are too scared and keep spamming anything but the topic holding on to your last hope just making a fool of yourself. FACT-long conversation between users
presenting their point, you stroll in disagree and have no counter to what you disagree about addressing a user who made many points, maybe that's how it works in your world but in the real world that is just making yourself look like an airhead troll dim-witt.
ZsychoticFeb 6, 2016 11:31 AM
Feb 6, 2016 11:47 AM

Apr 2012
Actually, @Zsychotic, you're the one spamming here, you should stop already and accept you were wrong. And the idea that people can refuse sexual payments from specific people is not "discrimination".

Autocrat said:
Feb 6, 2016 11:59 AM

Jan 2016
AllenVonStein said:
A law in the Netherlands has caused a stir after government ministers deemed it legal for driving instructors to offer lessons in return for sex.

The unusual law dubbed 'a ride for a ride' states that instructors can offer lessons on the best way to handle a sharp bend as long as students are over the age of 18.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3366958/Dutch-instructors-barter-tuition-sex.html#ixzz3uxTJRiar

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Free STD's for instruction i guess ,a ride for a ride!

I don't know what to say... I guess that they should expect more people to become driving instructors
Feb 6, 2016 12:13 PM

Jan 2012
FrostedSunshine said:
I guess that they should expect more people to become driving instructors

And more people to fail test .

Feb 6, 2016 12:18 PM

Jan 2016
AllenVonStein said:
FrostedSunshine said:
I guess that they should expect more people to become driving instructors

And more people to fail test .

I'm not so sure. They might forget how bad they was :p
But on a more serious note, I think it is a little weird that they would make this a 'legal' thing. A bit to bold if you ask me. And I thought that driving instructors were creepy enough already
Feb 6, 2016 12:58 PM

Oct 2014
Immahnoob said:
Actually, @Zsychotic, you're the one spamming here, you should stop already and accept you were wrong. And the idea that people can refuse sexual payments from specific people is not "discrimination".

lol just stop trying man xD its getting creepy how dumb you are, yes it is discrimination based on looks, treating people differently, a poor ugly duckling who wants to pay with sex will get told no, a hot girl will have that opportunity.

you still have no counter you lose get over it, stop spamming nonsense unless you want to actually speak about the subject? come now I'm waiting.

I win you lose, I presented an argument you didn't.
Feb 6, 2016 1:00 PM

Oct 2014
lol immahnoob addressed me speaking to another user, me saying this is wrong we both presented our views and points,

he strolled by and said that's wrong but didn't give a counter argument, and has continued to turn this into a spam fest lol what discredited debunked troll
Feb 6, 2016 1:00 PM

Apr 2012
@Zsychotic No, you've never presented an argument, you made a bunch of assertions, and no, it's not "discrimination", before this law kicks in, there are other laws that precede it.

You can't force anyone to have sex with anyone else, so if people refuse your payment with sex, it's only their right to do so for whatever reason.

Autocrat said:
Feb 6, 2016 1:06 PM

Oct 2014
Immahnoob said:
@Zsychotic No, you've never presented an argument, you made a bunch of assertions, and no, it's not "discrimination", before this law kicks in, there are other laws that precede it.

You can't force anyone to have sex with anyone else, so if people refuse your payment with sex, it's only their right to do so for whatever reason.

Whether its their right or not has nothing to do with it, they are treating someone differently based on their looks, mostly good looking people will benefit

LOL stop trying man you are really just terrible at accepting defeat.

argument was used to reference my points made and in the nature of the debate they can be referred to as my argument.

LMAO he's doing it again, dodging the point you have no counter ? you lose otherw3ise present it
Feb 6, 2016 1:08 PM
Jun 2014
That's great! Now all these students will forget there wallets when their instructors ask for payments. I love the Netherlands.
'The way of the wang is long...and hard'
Feb 6, 2016 1:09 PM

Oct 2014
hahaha I know right! crazy stuff
Feb 6, 2016 1:15 PM

Oct 2014
waiting for @immahnoob to present his counter argument to mine(making many points why this is wrong in a long conversation with another user) as to why this is right. he's going to continue to ignore the actual topic, try to distract from the topic spam something that has nothing to do with it, even though he addressed me and hasn't made any effort to counter anything In that long conversation.
Feb 6, 2016 1:17 PM

May 2015
I can see a lot of scenarios of men giving their male instructor a quickie bj every lesson. Maybe I've watched to much porn but lets take into consideration men won't be excluded on this matter
Feb 9, 2016 10:28 PM

Nov 2015
Zsychotic said:
waiting for @immahnoob to present his counter argument to mine(making many points why this is wrong in a long conversation with another user) as to why this is right. he's going to continue to ignore the actual topic, try to distract from the topic spam something that has nothing to do with it, even though he addressed me and hasn't made any effort to counter anything In that long conversation.

Are you for real, dude?
Feb 9, 2016 10:56 PM

Oct 2014
refael9190 said:
Zsychotic said:

Are you for real, dude?

Are you a troll?

have anything to input or just a strolling troll airhead?
Feb 11, 2016 9:11 AM
Apr 2013
Sounds fake, or really weird if it's real
but who cares anyway, let them do what they want
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Sticky: » The Current Events Board Will Be Closed on Friday JST ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - Aug 2, 2021

272 by traed »»
Aug 5, 2021 5:56 PM

» Third shot of Sinovac COVID-19 vaccine offers big increase in antibody levels: study ( 1 2 )

Desolated - Jul 30, 2021

50 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:24 PM

» Western vaccine producers engage in shameless profiteering while poorer countries are supplied mainly by China.

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

1 by Bourmegar »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:23 PM

» NLRB officer says Amazon violated US labor law

Desolated - Aug 3, 2021

17 by kitsune0 »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:41 PM

» China Backs Cuba in Saying US Should Apply Sanctions To Itself

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

10 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.