Forum Settings
Forums
New
Nov 21, 2015 3:22 PM

Oct 2014
Here is a bad quality poster for the next movie :D Not sure if this is 100% legit.
Nov 21, 2015 6:17 PM
Aug 2010
Oh shit...

Nov 21, 2015 8:51 PM
Dec 2012
Awesome!

Nov 21, 2015 9:41 PM

Apr 2015
So like the first movie poster, vikemon and rosemon vs imperialdramon. I also noticed their gonna fight with another royal knight. From my knowledge, imperialdramon is a royal knight right? Royal knights didn't meet them in season so this could make up
Nov 22, 2015 1:20 AM

Aug 2013
blitzsparkz said:
So like the first movie poster, vikemon and rosemon vs imperialdramon. I also noticed their gonna fight with another royal knight. From my knowledge, imperialdramon is a royal knight right? Royal knights didn't meet them in season so this could make up

Well imperialdramon is not part of royal knight
Nov 22, 2015 1:24 AM

Aug 2013
linternboy said:
Here is a bad quality poster for the next movie :D Not sure if this is 100% legit.

It official because if u watch YouTube and type Digimon adventure PSP mega evolution it official so it mean the after Mimi and Jō part it will be focus on Sora and Koshirō then Takeru and Hikari which Tailmon will have different mega evolution than the one we saw the movie on 02 which Hikari will be the only one that have 2 different mega evolution
Nov 22, 2015 4:50 AM

May 2009
HikariHime93 said:
linternboy said:

It official because if u watch YouTube and type Digimon adventure PSP mega evolution it official so it mean the after Mimi and Jō part it will be focus on Sora and Koshirō then Takeru and Hikari which Tailmon will have different mega evolution than the one we saw the movie on 02 which Hikari will be the only one that have 2 different mega evolution

Never truly cared for Magnadramon, always thought it should've been more angel related, and should I remind you that in Frontier Ophanimon devolves to Salamon?? so even before that game it was hinted that Tailmon's official Mega isn't Magnadramon but Ophanimon.

Also, hyped as fuck, this confirms that we'll get the Mega evolutions for all of them in this movie series. I'm lady...
Nov 22, 2015 4:52 AM

Jan 2012
but Rosemon is the mega evolution ... lilymon is the ultraevolution ... since when can the others beside Tai and Matt do a megaevoluton?

Nov 22, 2015 5:31 AM

Jul 2013
Connybaum2 said:
but Rosemon is the mega evolution ... lilymon is the ultraevolution ... since when can the others beside Tai and Matt do a megaevoluton?

The only natural answer is in the upcoming movie.

I'm glad everyone's getting their own mega evolutions. It's always Tai and Matt. The others deserve the spotlight too.
Nov 22, 2015 5:32 AM

Jul 2013
HikariHime93 said:
blitzsparkz said:

Well imperialdramon is not part of royal knight

IIRC, Imperialdramon is the one in the X-Evolution movie right?

I'm also glad Gatomon's mega is not Holydramon. That one didn't fit her at all.
Nov 22, 2015 9:38 AM

Jul 2009
Connybaum2 said:

The Mega evolutions aside from WarGreymon and MetalGarurumon were revealed in the 2013 Digimon Adventure PSP game in special ending scenes. They never appeared in the main series.

Agumon → WarGreymon
Gabumon → MetalGarurumon
Biyomon → Phoenixmon
Tentomon → HerculesKabuterimon
Palmon → Rosemon
Gomamon → Vikemon
Patamon → Seraphimon
Tailmon → Ophanimon
arsonalNov 22, 2015 9:48 AM
On Moderating: Building a more complete anime database.
Spica: Anime, manga, idols.
Nov 22, 2015 10:46 AM

Mar 2015
Tenshi_Shura said:

No. Imperialdramon never appeared in X-Evo and he's not a member of the Royal Knights.
Nov 23, 2015 3:49 AM
Jan 2014
Imperialdramon (Paladin Mode, granted) is the founder of the Royal Knights, as far as I know. The alternate forms of the Royal Knights are still considered Royal Knights, so I'd say Imperialdramon is definitely a Royal Knight :)
Nov 23, 2015 4:19 AM
Apr 2013
Thundertwig said:
Imperialdramon (Paladin Mode, granted) is the founder of the Royal Knights, as far as I know. The alternate forms of the Royal Knights are still considered Royal Knights, so I'd say Imperialdramon is definitely a Royal Knight :)

no it's false, Imperialdramon has nothing to do with RK, Paladin Mode is only an ancient digimon, Royal Knights was founded by Yggdrasil itself, it chose by itself.
Nov 23, 2015 5:16 AM

Jul 2013
BliuBliu said:
Tenshi_Shura said:

No. Imperialdramon never appeared in X-Evo and he's not a member of the Royal Knights.

My bad, I just remembered it was Alphamon who fought Omegamon.
Nov 23, 2015 5:21 AM

Oct 2014
HikariHime93 said:
linternboy said:

The PSP games are not canon aside from the storyline that follows the first Digimon Adventure season. I dunno if this could explain Magnadramon but during Zero Two Gatomon had lost her tail ring which might be why she digivolved to that form, the only other known reason is because at the time Ophanimon had not been created then. I know the poster is legit now as it was shown in Japanese cinemas before the showing of the first Digimon Adventure tri. movie.
Nov 23, 2015 5:25 AM

Feb 2013
I dont think the psp game is canon so will probably see why they got the mega evolutions in the movies, im pretty excited <3

Nov 23, 2015 5:42 AM

Dec 2014
arsonal said:
Connybaum2 said:

The Mega evolutions aside from WarGreymon and MetalGarurumon were revealed in the 2013 Digimon Adventure PSP game in special ending scenes. They never appeared in the main series.

Agumon → WarGreymon
Gabumon → MetalGarurumon
Biyomon → Phoenixmon
Palmon → Rosemon
Gomamon → Vikemon
Patamon → Seraphimon
Tailmon → Ophanimon

Can't wait for it
Nov 23, 2015 10:11 AM
Sep 2011
[quote=Tenshi_Shura]IIRC, Imperialdramon is the one in the X-Evolution movie right?/quote]

Actually it was Magnamon, the golden armor evolution of V/Veemon.
Nov 23, 2015 11:39 PM
Jul 2018
arsonal said:
Connybaum2 said:

Agumon → WarGreymon
Gabumon → MetalGarurumon
Biyomon → Phoenixmon
Palmon → Rosemon
Gomamon → Vikemon
Patamon → Seraphimon
Tailmon → Ophanimon

But in Tri it would be: Tailmon → Holydramon/Magnadramon
Nov 24, 2015 12:07 AM
Nov 2015
illivinni said:
arsonal said:

Agumon → WarGreymon
Gabumon → MetalGarurumon
Biyomon → Phoenixmon
Palmon → Rosemon
Gomamon → Vikemon
Patamon → Seraphimon
Tailmon → Ophanimon

Sure, The Digimon 15th Anniversary Digivice revealed the Ultimate/Mega evolution of Tailmon.

Tailmon → Holydramon

The digivice includes Hackmon alongside Jesmon.
Nov 27, 2015 1:22 PM
Jul 2013
Thundertwig said:

No that's not how it works, Imperialdramon Paladin Mode founded the Royal Knights but they serve Yggdrasil; however, he is NOT a Royal Knight.

The Thirteen Confirmed Royal Knights are:
*Alphamon
*Craniamon
*Crusadermon
*Dukemon/Gallantmon
*Dynasmon
*Examon
*Gankoomon
*Jesumon
*Kentaurosmon
*Leopardmon
*Magnamon
*UlforceVeedramon
*Omegamon/Omnimon
Dec 6, 2015 5:02 AM
Dec 2015
GigaDestroyer said:
illivinni said:

Sure, The Digimon 15th Anniversary Digivice revealed the Ultimate/Mega evolution of Tailmon.

Tailmon → Holydramon

The digivice includes Hackmon alongside Jesmon.

is that official?? cause in digimon frontier the three god of digimon world was seraphimon, ophanimon and cherubimon, it was revealed that seraphimon was the evolution of patamon and ophanimon was the evolution of gatomon/tailmon. just too make sure you know, it sucks we have to wait for several months for the next movie
Dec 7, 2015 2:05 AM

Nov 2011
Dec 7, 2015 2:14 AM

Apr 2011
^ Wow, that epic quality poster! I love Mimi and Joe together on this, hopefully leads to romance AND combo mega evolution.

So where is David and his crew? Will Imperialdramon be related to them or its totally different digimon?
Dec 7, 2015 10:52 AM

Apr 2013
Unless she doesn't need to use both hands, Rosemon needs to toss Mimi up in the air in order to attack like she did as Lilymon. But even if she doesn't need to, she should still do it for old times' sake.
Dec 9, 2015 1:14 AM

Feb 2013
Its said that Gatomon's mega is Ophanimon.
Yes she digivolved to Magnadramon in the movie, but its speculated that its because she didnt have her tail ring.
So with tail ring > Magnadramon
Without > Ophanimon

Gatomon is more powerful with her tail ring, so I guess you can say Magnadramon is a slide form and Ophanimon is her true mega digivolution.
Dec 9, 2015 3:01 PM
Dec 2014
Much higher quality poster for anyone interested:

Dec 13, 2015 2:59 AM

Feb 2015
krfz41 said:
Much higher quality poster for anyone interested:

now that is awsome :D
Dec 31, 2015 8:56 AM

Feb 2010
Oh now, im in love with ^ that picture can't wait to see Mimi in action

Dota 2 Esports Stories are a fuckin Anime IRL Anime Sports

Jan 2, 2016 3:15 AM

Sep 2015
Another Mega Evolution must be awesome, cant wait to see that.
And Mimi is so attractive there on that poster <3

Tobacco Causes Severe Health Problems, Smoke Moderately While Respecting Others.
Jan 6, 2016 11:52 PM

Sep 2013
As the design of the poster is similiar to the grey one of the first movie that only has Taichi and Yamato on it, can we assume each movie will focus on a set of two characters? With two additional ones to wrap it all up. Saikai did focus on Taichi and Yamato but that's no surprise in the Adventure universe so maybe that poster was a huge hint to this theory and no one noticed, lol.

Anyway, if this is true I'm expecting the other sets to be Hikari/Takeru and Sora/Koushirou, though some "new" pairing "ideas" would be refreshing. Takeru and Koushirou seemed to be getting along well in Saikai so I kinda want them paired up, but I also ship my angel babies so I'm conflicted ><

Also, a Digimon can (but not always does) have mutliple evolution paths that are also not set once and for all for an exemplar; f.e. even though Taichi's Agumon always evolves into Greymon, it can techincally evolve into something else instead. It's this way in the video+card games if I'm correct and anime too, when every leader except for Daisuke made their Digimon evolve into a "creepy" Digimon which according to Gennai is NOT the result of a "false evolution" as those don't exist.
So when it's Hikari's time to shine, it could be either way. I'd kinda prefer Ophanimon as I think it's more fitting for herself, Angewomon and Seraphimon, but I also kinda liked how it was surpisingly different in Awakening Of The DigiMentals xD Conflicted again but leaning towards Ophanimon.
Feb 10, 2016 4:27 PM
Jun 2012
Memyandi said:
As the design of the poster is similiar to the grey one of the first movie that only has Taichi and Yamato on it, can we assume each movie will focus on a set of two characters? With two additional ones to wrap it all up. Saikai did focus on Taichi and Yamato but that's no surprise in the Adventure universe so maybe that poster was a huge hint to this theory and no one noticed, lol.

Anyway, if this is true I'm expecting the other sets to be Hikari/Takeru and Sora/Koushirou, though some "new" pairing "ideas" would be refreshing. Takeru and Koushirou seemed to be getting along well in Saikai so I kinda want them paired up, but I also ship my angel babies so I'm conflicted ><

Also, a Digimon can (but not always does) have mutliple evolution paths that are also not set once and for all for an exemplar; f.e. even though Taichi's Agumon always evolves into Greymon, it can techincally evolve into something else instead. It's this way in the video+card games if I'm correct and anime too, when every leader except for Daisuke made their Digimon evolve into a "creepy" Digimon which according to Gennai is NOT the result of a "false evolution" as those don't exist.
So when it's Hikari's time to shine, it could be either way. I'd kinda prefer Ophanimon as I think it's more fitting for herself, Angewomon and Seraphimon, but I also kinda liked how it was surpisingly different in Awakening Of The DigiMentals xD Conflicted again but leaning towards Ophanimon.

Nope.

Holydramon was confirmed in the 20th Anniversary talking Digivice.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzyKWSNqtkw
SakuraFoxFurryFeb 10, 2016 4:30 PM

More topics from this board

Poll: » Digimon Adventure tri. 2: Ketsui Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 11, 2016

139 by JVskunkape »»
Aug 28, 2023 7:40 AM

» Is it really okay that they're ignoring 02's cast so much?

oversevethousand - Apr 11, 2016

13 by Aardwolf94 »»
Jan 21, 2018 11:00 PM

» Thoughts on the new characters

Lillinettix - Mar 28, 2016

6 by argentino_kek »»
May 24, 2017 12:31 PM

» I love the original digimon but

lord23 - Mar 11, 2016

35 by argentino_kek »»
May 24, 2017 12:19 PM

» The 02 chosen children in Digimon Adventure Tri

KingArti - Mar 29, 2016

1 by argentino_kek »»
May 24, 2017 12:03 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.