Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Dec 21, 2009 2:28 PM

Nov 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Soo.. What do you think guys?? Also Do you think the ending was kinda suspicious that there might another season?

I love the Super Syan [ Dragon Ball] Scene... soo funny and the Opening was so weird.. i was like WTF?!?!.. they always have a weird Opening scene.. but its funny
InfinityKyuuDec 22, 2009 4:08 AM
Dec 21, 2009 4:01 PM

Feb 2009
Loved the ep but still something missing as ending. Loled at this hard xDD
Dec 21, 2009 4:40 PM

Jul 2008
I hate how predictable this anime is.

Who know they would get interupted for the 100th time? And it's sooooooooooooooo funny HAAAAA-HAAAAAAAAA-HAAAAAAAA. /not

Unneeded fanservice and it being overall predictable makes me a sad panda. I am dissapoint.
2-DDec 21, 2009 5:13 PM
Dec 21, 2009 5:05 PM

Jul 2007
well imo best episode of the season and it was the last episode...wtf!!!
Dec 21, 2009 5:20 PM
Nov 2009
this anime is so fucking ecchi but apparently its not ecchi enough to have a kiss scene to satisfy the fans, since they get interupted EVERY fucking time.
hands down worst show of the season.
Dec 21, 2009 5:43 PM

Jan 2008
The episode was mostly fanservice... I do wonder if they are making either a special episode or another season, with the things they hinted at the end.
Dec 21, 2009 5:57 PM

Nov 2008
You are all crazy if you didn't love this anime. Best of the season! Hope there's a season 3!
Dec 21, 2009 6:19 PM

Dec 2008
All I can say is may this be the final installment of Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu. God knows the anime community doesn't need another one of these fanservice-centric, "moe-moe" type shows.
Dec 21, 2009 6:24 PM
Oct 2009
Akiho > gentou. lol

so ... I wonder what the whole maid team, mika and akiho thought about that "secret" that they all started clapping (while gentou was crying blood? )
Dec 21, 2009 6:50 PM

Jul 2009
toratiger said:
this anime is so fucking ecchi but apparently its not ecchi enough to have a kiss scene to satisfy the fans, since they get interupted EVERY fucking time.
^This..5/10
Dec 21, 2009 7:13 PM

Sep 2008
The final battle of fanservice but no #2 maid. This season has made me actually appreciate the first one and a part of me wants to rewatch it.
Dec 21, 2009 7:34 PM
Aug 2009
toratiger said:

This has been said a few times in these discussions, but I still need to remind everyone of Shugo Chara Party, which is still a million times worst than this was, even if it does leave a lot to be desired, especially following the first season (which wasn't great to begin with).
Dec 21, 2009 7:40 PM

Jan 2008
For me: I just found the Alice and Ping-Pong Ball part funny :D
Dec 21, 2009 7:48 PM
Nov 2009
hellfiredragon said:
toratiger said:

This has been said a few times in these discussions, but I still need to remind everyone of Shugo Chara Party, which is still a million times worst than this was, even if it does leave a lot to be desired, especially following the first season (which wasn't great to begin with).

comparing it to another worthless anime doesn't make this worthless anime any better. it just means they are both equally worthless.
Dec 21, 2009 7:53 PM

Apr 2008
I didnt know just playing ping pong can be this violent -.-lll

pretty retarded one way another ...

finally this have ended ><

Dec 21, 2009 7:54 PM

Jan 2008
2-D said:

QFT
Maximatum99 said:
You are all crazy if you didn't love this anime. Best of the season! Hope there's a season 3!

OK. I'm crazy. But not crazy enough to want another season of a totaly worthless empty waste.
Dec 21, 2009 7:56 PM

Aug 2008
Oh wow... this episode was, frankly, terrible. They should have just ended with the idol arc. *sighs* Well, I gave it a 7/10, only because I did find the idol arc to be slightly amusing. Too much ecchi, no real character development, etc. But it does have its moments... I guess. Depending on my mood, it'll stay at 7, or maybe it'll even drop to 6.

Thanks, person who gave me this on another site a long time ago, lol.
Dec 21, 2009 8:07 PM

Sep 2008
I thought about NGE as the ending continued... don't know why.

It's like they made leaps and bound this episode, but was stopped by the divine powers of Douglass... which isn't a bad thing, he's like my second favorite character of this anime, right after Nelson.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 21, 2009 8:13 PM

Nov 2008
datsunvic said:
2-D said:

QFT
Maximatum99 said:

OK. I'm crazy. But not crazy enough to want another season of a totaly worthless empty waste.

Dude, I am obviously trolling.
Dec 21, 2009 8:15 PM
Nov 2009
HawthorneKitty said:
I thought about NGE as the ending continued... don't know why.

It's like they made leaps and bound this episode, but was stopped by the divine powers of Douglass... which isn't a bad thing, he's like my second favorite character of this anime, right after Nelson.

are you comparing the two?! :O I am not sure why the ending of this worthless piece reminded you of something as masterpeice as NGE. The original NGE ending might be a bit confusing but atleast it's intelligent, and it makes perfect scense if you look at it as a whole. Unless of course you had no idea what's going on as you were watching the Evangelion series, which is understandable because i have to admit it is a bit confusing at times. lol sorry just had to say something since i a big NGE fan.
Dec 21, 2009 8:42 PM

May 2009
With the bar set really low after the idol arc, the ending wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. A couple of parts were actually pretty funny. Gentou being in the wrong place at the wrong time and having to endure Akiho's wrath was comical. Also, Shiina's fortune. LOL. Poor girl since next week will never come.

All in all, the series was a major disappointment. It lost the charm that it had in season 1. In return we got lots of cheap fanservice and stupidity (and not the funny kind).
Dec 21, 2009 8:48 PM

Mar 2009
Hmm they brought back the fanservice.

Well.. I don't know, the first season was so nice but!

Was this season really needed I wonder =P.
Dec 21, 2009 8:51 PM

Dec 2007
This kinda made me wish the previous episode was the last one, and I hated the idol arc -.-''
Dec 21, 2009 8:52 PM
Nov 2009
sukari said:
Hmm they brought back the fanservice.

Well.. I don't know, the first season was so nice but!

Was this season really needed I wonder =P.

i guess without the fanservice this anime would really have no sells, atleast now all the 40yr old sick lolicons will watch it.
Dec 21, 2009 9:27 PM

Jul 2007

plus

4/10

seriously , can't animes like these make them actually "do it"? Pointless fanservice won't get anywhere

also: Shiina has no real purpose in this anime, she pops up does some stupid jealously "omg I love him so much" blah blah blah and doesn't even do anything worthwhile to remember.
Dec 21, 2009 9:39 PM

Dec 2007
neverless said:
Shiina has no real purpose in this anime, she pops up does some stupid jealously "omg I love him so much" blah blah blah and doesn't even do anything worthwhile to remember.

Agreed 101%
Dec 21, 2009 11:27 PM

May 2008
Did Haruka have the ring on her wedding ring finger at the end?
In the End, was it worth it?
Dec 22, 2009 12:07 AM
Oct 2007
I only liked how every character got the same fortune they did the year before. That shows how much this season has progressed, seriously. Otherwise, I'm super happy this show is over. No more please.

carnivorous said:

Yeah. She did. It even sparkled. We can assume they will get married next and it will be a "secret" wedding. Psh.
Dec 22, 2009 1:59 AM

Oct 2008
Damn, this show just kept lifting expectations (for what it was), only to be a letdown toward the end. Was hoping for some more real developments, but I really enjoyed the series because of the supporting characters, so it was good enough. And I'd watch more of it if there were I guess, because I like those characters. I wouldn't expect much though.
Dec 22, 2009 2:58 AM
Mar 2008
tl;dr
So they didn't kiss even in the last episode?
Then what was the purpose of this second season?
Thank God I stopped watching this shit at the 2nd episode.
I'm dropping it, not gonna waste time.
Dec 22, 2009 3:16 AM

Jul 2009
ArcticMech said:
All in all, the series was a major disappointment. It lost the charm that it had in season 1. In return we got lots of cheap fanservice and stupidity (and not the funny kind).

Totally agree
Dec 22, 2009 4:16 AM

Jul 2008
Boobs and pantsus but not even one little kiss between Haruka and Yuuto, I'm disappointed .__.

7/10

Dec 22, 2009 5:57 AM

Apr 2008
no more continuation series??
IF you MAD at SOMEONE, let HELL take CARE of IT..
Dec 22, 2009 6:01 AM

Aug 2009
Super Saiyan Akio was the best part of the episode.

The rest was awful. Horrible second season compared to the fun that was the first one. (I think it's bad when you're favorite character is a stuffed animal. Nelson-kun FTW by the way)
Dec 22, 2009 6:51 AM
Jun 2008
ohh....The bottom of the bath tub are connected.Thats new....
I totally lost the story in this anime....Whats about again? z.Z
MorningGloryDec 22, 2009 6:56 AM
Dec 22, 2009 8:17 AM

Oct 2009
This
was the best of Gentou comedy (around the time Shiina tried to confess to Ayase in the boys room) I have seen with Akiho being good comedy also. Fanservice wise Ryouko breast of fondling of Haruak/Mika was the epic of this episode especially witht Haruka/Mika's reactions here
At least now I know better about Mika's breasts. Found it extremely cheesy that Haruka lost her ring and they showed how important it is to her by making her go alone in the blizzard but Douglas-kun here
was amazing after Nelso-kun. Ping-pong ecchi part was funny with those three guys getting nose bleeds here
. I also liked they brought in all the maids. Haruka/Ayase alone in the shed behind the Inn was quite the romance that failed again because of the sudden rescue at least there was some more skinship.We all hope that Haruka will get married to Ayase in season 3 with this=>The kiss was a kiss....unless this is not close enough to it=>
Other things would be that those guys should feel lucky to be with mature women.....I would be
This might be long but let me guess the ED meanings here: 1.Mika continues to try on Alisitia new women underwears/bras to make her more of woman?

2.Anyone want to tell me why Gento is happy about this creation?

3.Guess Yukari/Ruko continue their drinking around the club places

4.Touka still dreams of Yuuto and likes him....seriously she was the best among all the characters! I loved her character the most of new ones. I laughed hardest at this episode..

5.Looks Shiina is lusting after Yuuto with her body in the shower

6.Ryouko with her friend are still teasing the guys...maybe she will get a boyfriend in the next season?

7.Guess Nobunaga will never stop anime in any season of this serie

8.Maids are still training?

9.Milan still sings strong at the end.
BTW anyone got the the jokes Yukari wanting to play with young guys things and Alicitia being desperate she does not have big breasts like Haruka around the Ping Pong part? This serie gets -1 point due to much ecchi not enough romance like in season 1.
MrRogers said:
The final battle of fanservice but no #2 maid. This season has made me actually appreciate the first one and a part of me wants to rewatch it.
Maybe season 3 will have one.
Annisa said:
I only liked how every character got the same fortune they did the year before. That shows how much this season has progressed, seriously. Otherwise, I'm super happy this show is over. No more please.

carnivorous said:

Yeah. She did. It even sparkled. We can assume they will get married next and it will be a "secret" wedding. Psh.

Let's hope so....it would be nice with a graduation too.
ArcticMech said:
With the bar set really low after the idol arc, the ending wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. A couple of parts were actually pretty funny. Gentou being in the wrong place at the wrong time and having to endure Akiho's wrath was comical. Also, Shiina's fortune. LOL. Poor girl since next week will never come.

Let's hope they make enough money to get rid of the ecchi things in season 3 and make it more romantice like the 1st season. Yes?
francismeunierDec 22, 2009 8:24 AM

In spoiler my anime list for now.
Dec 22, 2009 9:46 AM

Nov 2007
If this show had less explicit ecchi, this show would've been e so much better. Haruka and Yuuto's relationship had a lot of appeal. 7/10

#Feitoism @ irc.rizon.net - the official IRC channel for Fate Testarossa.
Dec 22, 2009 10:24 AM

Dec 2008
Suckage, suckage and more SUCKAGE! I seriously hated Season 2. My gosh, they took everything good Season 1 had and replaced it with fanservice and a terrible-as-heck storyline.
I'm forgetting this Season and imagining it never happened. I'll just stick with Season 1's ending and image that it ended with Haruka and Yuuto being together. :3
Here's hoping for no Season 3. Or at least if there is a Season 3, I want less fanservice. 10 fold. o_-
Dec 22, 2009 12:41 PM
Nov 2009
francismeunier said:
At least now I know better about Mika's breasts.

that made me go, "wait, WTF?
francismeunier said:

NGE NGE, possibly
Dec 22, 2009 1:17 PM
Jun 2009
Urgh, first season was much better. Although the occasional fanserivce is nice now and again, they went overboard with this season.

Lack of a proper kiss at the end though feels like we as a fans have been cheated on, unless they're prepping for a season 3 (which is probably unlikely) then MAYBE we might just see them kiss.

This season was OK on some episodes, but not great on the others. It lost its sense of charm that the first episode had.
Dec 22, 2009 2:18 PM

Jun 2008
Yet another anime RUINED by the dreaded "sequel"

the first season wasn't a masterpiece or all that great, BUT; it had some potential and provided mild enjoyment.

This season was FAIL, plain and simple, there were probably only 1 or 2 episodes that were ok, the rest were bad, REALLY BAD.

I'm very disappointed, it doesn't even make sense anymore, honestly, just let it DIE here, NO MORE STUPID SEQUELS.
Dec 22, 2009 2:40 PM

Oct 2009
toratiger said:
francismeunier said:
At least now I know better about Mika's breasts.

toratiger said:
that made me go, "wait, WTF?
Yeah but at least you got to admit :a)Ryouko is perverted and even maybe bi. b) Best fanservice with voice. :D~~
francismeunier said:

toratiger said:
NGE NGE, possibly
What is NGE?

Dec 22, 2009 2:56 PM
Nov 2009
Neon Genesis Evangelion
Dec 22, 2009 3:02 PM

Oct 2009
toratiger said:
Neon Genesis Evangelion
Ok, interesting mecha stuff.

Dec 22, 2009 3:37 PM

Nov 2008
francismeunier said:
toratiger said:
Neon Genesis Evangelion

Interesting? Interesting?!!!!! Bitch, watch that shit now!
Dec 22, 2009 3:55 PM

Sep 2008
i need S3!!!!!
this one deserves it
Being a fan is like having a penis. Its nice to be proud of it But don't pull it out in public and wave it in other's faces

Kyurem Black. Kyurem White. Together they are Pretty Kyurem.
Dec 22, 2009 4:19 PM

Mar 2009
I actually will be honest... I liked the ending! :D Especially when everyone thought they went all the way!!! :)) But I loved it when she caught the flowers at the wedding.. S3 wedding bells are ringing in a Japanese small town...! LOL Anyway, its something I never thought I would like, but I did! :D *is more into Mechs and fantasy* --- Randy
Dec 22, 2009 8:46 PM

May 2008
Super Saiyan Akio was awesome!!
It was an alright series. If they were setting up
for a 3 season it was alright but if not it falls short on the ending...
One thing is who was the Mysterious 2nd in command in the Maid/butler Division??
Dec 22, 2009 11:36 PM

Oct 2008
Although the plot was generic as pretty much anything and they always got interrupted with their "kiss" scene, i still liked more episodes then i hated so im giving this one an 8. I really didnt like the idol arc, i thought it was kind of pointless

ill be surprised if this gets a 3rd season
Dec 23, 2009 12:46 AM

Oct 2009
Maximatum99 said:
francismeunier said:
toratiger said:
Neon Genesis Evangelion

Interesting? Interesting?!!!!! Bitch, watch that shit now!
Rofl, ok I will try to watch ASAP.

Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu: Purezza Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

HawthorneKitty - Oct 5, 2009

102 by tmoverbeck »»
Apr 25, 9:24 AM

Poll: » Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu: Purezza Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

HawthorneKitty - Oct 26, 2009

55 by toralbabs »»
Feb 17, 9:41 PM

Poll: » Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu: Purezza Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

HawthorneKitty - Oct 19, 2009

71 by toralbabs »»
Feb 14, 8:31 PM

Poll: » Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu: Purezza Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

garfield15 - Oct 12, 2009

58 by toralbabs »»
Feb 10, 9:16 PM

Poll: » Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu: Purezza Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

HawthorneKitty - Dec 7, 2009

71 by degenerate-2002 »»
Aug 10, 2023 12:49 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.