Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »
Dec 12, 2009 3:34 AM

Oct 2009
Wasabi said:
francismeunier said:
I have to get some fresh air again but worse is Hazuki kissing her....looks like a kiss to dead person or was it just to pay for the contract?

Apparently you lack the logic and knowledge of love and passion.

What love and passion is there...as a last good bye you have made me think but other than that the kiss in this case would be more appropriate in a funeral. It just startled me suddenly something like this. That's all, we are just all different in reactions.

In spoiler my anime list for now.
Dec 12, 2009 3:54 AM

Jan 2009
francismeunier said:
Wasabi said:
francismeunier said:
I have to get some fresh air again but worse is Hazuki kissing her....looks like a kiss to dead person or was it just to pay for the contract?

What love and passion is there...as a last good bye you have made me think but other than that the kiss in this case would be more appropriate in a funeral. It just startled me suddenly something like this. That's all, we are just all different in reactions.

It's just like you (francis), you like Yuka, we others don't, same thing as you found the kiss apalling, we others didn't. ^^
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Dec 12, 2009 4:57 AM

Nov 2008
I SHIP HEI/SUOU NOW!

LAWL
Dec 12, 2009 5:27 AM

Oct 2009
Oosran said:
francismeunier said:
Wasabi said:
francismeunier said:

It's just like you (francis), you like Yuka, we others don't, same thing as you found the kiss apalling, we others didn't. ^^
Like I mentioned before we are that different.

Dec 12, 2009 6:01 AM

Mar 2009
anyone has pics of fat Mao (in squirrel form .. in the end you can see it quite clearly)
Dec 12, 2009 7:25 AM

Oct 2009
Mehh, I've gotten emotional in the first half again. And there're only two episodes to get things done, still we have too much organisations/teams with mostly unknown reasons, I couldn't tell where this season is leading. Ah, well, just like in first season.
Dec 12, 2009 8:22 AM
May 2008
Okay, question. At the end of BSS' sub, there was an ad for another anime, I'm kinda curious about what it is since the animation looks familiar.
Dec 12, 2009 8:29 AM

Mar 2008
lolkhai said:
Okay, question. At the end of BSS' sub, there was an ad for another anime, I'm kinda curious about what it is since the animation looks familiar.

It's Durarara
Dec 12, 2009 8:51 AM
Dec 2007
The best episode of the series for now, extremely well paced and with great developments. The second half was simply fantastic.

In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.
Dec 12, 2009 8:54 AM

Oct 2009
ee.. i only read first and last page of coments, so mby someone mentioned this.

but couldnt that gal in the blue be that Izanagi? cuz Yins hair is different.. this one had 2 long extensions at the bac.. and shorter in front..

plus, Yin killing those contractors.. isnt that only a ''memorie of future''? so it could still be changed..

and i believe, that Hei didnt mess up Youko, cuz he just left here.. you could hear the door close, and as someone said, he wouldnt kill in such blooooody way..

damn, im being talkative XD
Dec 12, 2009 9:14 AM

Mar 2008
Lariela said:
ee.. i only read first and last page of coments, so mby someone mentioned this.

but couldnt that gal in the blue be that Izanagi? cuz Yins hair is different.. this one had 2 long extensions at the bac.. and shorter in front..

plus, Yin killing those contractors.. isnt that only a ''memorie of future''? so it could still be changed..

and i believe, that Hei didnt mess up Youko, cuz he just left here.. you could hear the door close, and as someone said, he wouldnt kill in such blooooody way..

damn, im being talkative XD

No I thought the same thing, being that the person shown at the end being Izanagi. Because anyway, isn't Yin in a box atm? ._.

And yea Hei so didn't kill Youko, it's not his style at all, and you could hear his footsteps walk away when he said that he'd take care of it or whatever, and she closed her eyes and smiled.
Dec 12, 2009 9:19 AM

Oct 2009
Lariela said:
If you look it closely (well, you don't really need to be observative, since it's all just bloodbloodblood everywhere around) you can notice some similarities to Yin's way of killing, two pictures of that have already been posted in that topic, so here ya both...

mwpDec 12, 2009 9:22 AM
Dec 12, 2009 9:29 AM

Mar 2008
I thought Yin was only killing contractors?
Dec 12, 2009 9:55 AM

Mar 2009
That would be awesome and at the same time depressing to see Yin and Hei fight :/
I hope hei gets his powers back!

the whole Suou loving Hei thing....yeah, I can't cozy up to that thought xP
age difference please???

hm...now were just left wondering who Suou really is and who killed the research girl. I agree Hei didn't do it at least.
AND what's happened to yin D: why does she look so evil at the end, and why is she killing contractors now?

------

btw, did anyone see that new anime preview at the end of ep10?
here it is:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbWOo2387NI&feature=channel
^watch from 4:50

anybody have any info. about that???
Dec 12, 2009 11:11 AM

Oct 2007
I guess I seem to get a clue of what is going on now, thx god.

So it was Yin's ghost who was the one that KILLED Youko. (just don't go wtf yet)
I am pretty sure Hei knew what was going on with Yin before they got separate. Hei said it 2 times during the show "I will kill 'her'", "I will stop her." Apparently what we saw in the flashback about Yin killing many Contractors was just an aftermath which means we don't know how did she killed them. But what Hei referred to about killing and stopping her is this girl.

My theory would be that she was trying to take over Yin or something along that line. But somehow she was turned back to normal Yin after the fight which was the only thing that was shown in the flashback we were seeing.

Oh I forgot to say I love this episode. Really well done in many ways. And with the plus of this pic :D

Their smiles never failed to make me wonder why are they smiling.

"A Legend is but a tale of a beautiful lie."
Dec 12, 2009 1:11 PM

Apr 2009
Oh man, poor Youko. I really doubt Hei killed her, though. Someone else must've snuck in after he left.

I'm feeling bad for Suou. She was so happy for Hei acknowledging that she was Suou to him. This season really isn't very good to her.

Dec 12, 2009 1:36 PM
Oct 2009
theres something that doesnt add up for me about yin.
everybody believes Hei is gonna kill Yin, but when Suou had the shot to annihilate Yin, Hei stopped her, saving Yin. If Hei wanted her dead, it would have happened. Hei kept mentioning "her" "her" when he talks about killing Yin, why didn't he just come out and say "I'm gonna kill 'Yin'". Has something taken over Yin, did that lil'sh*t shion create a Yin copy? hurhurhur
Dec 12, 2009 2:05 PM

Aug 2009
We see Maao! =O
Such injustice has been done to Yin this season and this is coming from someone who didn't even like her!
I can't believe only 2 episodes left. My ending fetishes. T_T
Hei is officially a paedophile. Lookin smexy though with short hair and clean shave.
We can only hope the series finishes off with a satisfying end.
Dec 12, 2009 2:44 PM

Sep 2007
D= I'm just extremely hating whoever killed Youko right now resulting in Mizuki (and/or all of Section 3) hating Hei----which also most likely will result in no Misaki x Hei
...unless Misaki does this whole "LI-KUN WOULDN'T DO THAT!" denial thing (which I would think has a less chance of happening cuz he attacked her in this ep to get back Suou and all....)
I know you were framed Hei!

Although....unlike most people....I'm kinda liking the Suou x Hei development so I'm not too sad the Misaki x Hei possibility shrunk....

And gawd that Madam Orielle is starting to be ANNOYING...manipulating everything off-screen or whatever....someone needs to go kill her....or she needs to fall off a roof or something =e

2 more eps?! *SOB* I also kinda hope Hei gets his powers back after this whole ordeal is over....but it's true that it's a good set up for him to be immune to "Izanami killing all contractors" thing if he didn't get his powers back.
(But really...I wish they had officially explained somewhere why he was a 'special' contractor in the first place before stripping him of his power...cuz I'm still confused about that...)
(My avatar is an original creation-please don't take it)
Dec 12, 2009 4:00 PM

Nov 2009
Siva said:
Oh I forgot to say I love this episode. Really well done in many ways. And with the plus of this pic :D

Their smiles never failed to make me wonder why are they smiling.

Their smiles never fail to creep me out. Scary how they don't stop.
Hei has definitely got to be the best at making enemies. I actually felt sorry for Misaki when Hei tried to kill her. Maybe she'll drop the idealist Li-kun viewpoint now.
Dec 12, 2009 4:15 PM

Jan 2009
Skies said:
Hei has definitely got to be the best at making enemies. I actually felt sorry for Misaki when Hei tried to kill her. Maybe she'll drop the idealist Li-kun viewpoint now.

She probably won't, since she went all "Li-kun ..!" when he left. Sounded to me like she will keep her idealistic view of him : p
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Dec 12, 2009 5:13 PM

Nov 2009
Oosran said:
Skies said:

She probably won't, since she went all "Li-kun ..!" when he left. Sounded to me like she will keep her idealistic view of him : p

I dunno, maybe the Yoko murder will. Misaki knows full well what Hei is capable of.
Dec 12, 2009 5:17 PM
Dec 2009

also.

awwwwwshucksDec 12, 2009 5:22 PM
Dec 12, 2009 5:24 PM

Nov 2009
awwwwwshucks said:

also.

Lmao. XD
Dec 12, 2009 5:26 PM

Nov 2009
awwwwwshucks said:

also.

I never thought DTB can be so funny xD xD.
bakuramariksDec 12, 2009 5:33 PM
Dec 12, 2009 5:38 PM
Dec 2009
i actually miss heibo.

he drank and slap lolis, and doesn't afraid of anything
Dec 12, 2009 6:07 PM

Nov 2009
awwwwwshucks said:
i actually miss heibo.

Eh, drinking tends to do that to you. Contractors aren't really afraid of anything in the first place (argue all you want but he is one), so it doesn't really make a difference if he's drunk or not.
Dec 12, 2009 6:30 PM

Oct 2008
awwwwwshucks said:
i actually miss heibo.

He did slap Yoko, though, lol. But IMO, it was weak. B|

Also, about Hei saying "I'm gonna kill her" in regards to Yin, I think it was a very ambiguous statement. I think I remember somewhere on BSSub's subs corrections, that line could have also been interrupted as "I abandoned her" or "I left her to die", something along those lines.
arisudollDec 12, 2009 6:37 PM
Dec 12, 2009 6:49 PM
Dec 2009
Dec 12, 2009 7:06 PM

Nov 2009
awwwwwshucks said:

Win. Just pure win. XD
Dec 12, 2009 7:19 PM

Oct 2007
Wouldn't that make Hei, Joker?

"A Legend is but a tale of a beautiful lie."
Dec 12, 2009 7:48 PM
Dec 2009
hei has always been the chinese electric batman.

now he's just a regular chinese batman.

that bitch is the joker. she trolled everyone good, esp hei.
Dec 12, 2009 9:26 PM

Nov 2007
WOW, what an episode O_O, get to see Mao's previous body and how it all went down and also the truth behind Suou, in addition Hei finally met with Kirisaki although it wasn't the nicest of feelings and Suou loves Hei with a cliffhanger ending @_@ wow ...
Dec 12, 2009 10:06 PM
Jan 2009
So much unanswered. The next two episodes must be the the most epic of epic ever, otherwise it'll turn out quite unresolved, with too much unanswered... -_-"
Dec 12, 2009 10:22 PM

Aug 2007
Twilight Darker than BLACK: The new Moon

ps: she tried to capture you

-yes, but she gave us steamed bread
Dec 12, 2009 11:07 PM

Dec 2009
this was a pretty good episode...nice to find out some more about suou and her love for hei which im sure alot of people saw coming i dont know i did...but its hard to say if its her finding a new parent/sibling or she wants to make babies who knows... all i know is bk-201 better start shining again ;)

also those parody pics are hilarious LOL
Loading Image...
Dec 13, 2009 2:35 AM

Oct 2009
Skies said:
awwwwwshucks said:

Win. Just pure win. XD
Major ROFL! That one was the best! "Why so serious" when it can be fun!
awwwwwshucks said:
Second major ROFL! I wish I would see this when drunk, I would over laugh.

Dec 13, 2009 2:52 AM

Jul 2008
Suou has a crush on Hei, and Hei was about to take out Misaki like that.
Dec 13, 2009 3:46 AM

Jul 2008
I loved all the Mao flashbacks in this episode.

BEGINNER
Dec 13, 2009 7:18 AM
Nov 2009
I love this ep. so much and we finally learn who Suou really is. We learn how Mao
lost his body. The Red Star is Suou which means she's Izanagi or what? Hei was so ruthless with Misaki but I mean, to him she seemed like she was going to capture Suou.
I don't think Hei killed Youko b/c she was fine when he left her. It was so cute in the end when Suou confesses how she's in love with Hei. I know Suou is too young for Hei but I love this pairing and let's face it. Yin looks about the same age as Suou. I never really liked Yin b/c she's mostly emotionless. Sorry Yin fans. Looking forward to next ep.!
Dec 13, 2009 7:34 AM

Jan 2009
Also, at the guy above, you missed something;
Yin~
Thanks, bye ^^
Dec 13, 2009 8:00 AM
Nov 2009
There is one thing I don't understand
From the very first episode we know, that Shion became Contractor two years ago.
Dec 13, 2009 8:09 AM

Mar 2008
OMG Mao's past. I've always wanted to know how he looked like before he switched into the black cat's body.
Also, I grew to like Suou better. I don't hate her anymore, she's just mere annoying. This ep, though, I must admit that she was pretty cute. I would have been shocked as hell if I've found out I'd be a copy. She stayed cool. +300 points for her.
Am looking forward now to the last two eps ♥
Tell me how it feels, breaking down the old walls.

Dec 13, 2009 11:39 AM
Nov 2008
wtf? Hei is such a loli...first Yin now Suou? -_- kinda....weird
Dec 13, 2009 1:14 PM
Aug 2008
Yin took up Hei's contractor powers, am I right?
Anddd i don't remember the number of ep., but Hei killed guy with his old, good ability, the red magican, dunno how his name is translated. This one who have to tell everybody magic trick's secrets.
Maybe i miss sth? :P

I copied my topic from one club. Sorry if it was before. I'm after 9ep, so if it's explained in 10, plz don't spoil. ;D
Dec 13, 2009 1:25 PM

Apr 2008
Mau in his human body! I thought I would never get to see something like that!
He was awesome. But he should become a cat again imo... Why doesn't he become a cat again?

I think the whole deal with Izanagi and Izanami is confusing. I know they are like the geartest Kami in the shinto beleif system but don't get what that has got to do with Yin and Suou/Shion.

Poor Misaka Li-kun outright rejected her and almost ended her life.
"Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise"
Dec 13, 2009 2:34 PM
Jun 2008
Great episode, but it was sad to find that Suou is a copy >.<
And then we finally know why she is not a complete contractor =)

Ahh!!! One week is too long =S
Dec 13, 2009 3:56 PM

Jul 2008
mao bit was the main highlight as well as suou xD
Dec 13, 2009 4:14 PM

Apr 2009
Good stuff about the Mao and Hei, but Suou being a copy? I don't buy into that. Theres got to be a twist somewhere. Maybe the mother had her memory altered to think that Suou was killed?

The preview could have been a bit more exciting too.

Although the Ad for an anime on the end of BSS version looked pretty hot, anyone know what that is?
Dec 13, 2009 8:10 PM

Jan 2008
fuck, this is crap. Season 1 was 81237467 times better! All this lovey dovey pair shit and who's ending up with who crap is lame. Screw you Bones for not hiring the same script writer as season 1.
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Darker than BLACK - Ryuusei no Gemini Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Amphetamine - Dec 24, 2009

672 by Erdgeist »»
Jan 9, 1:03 AM

Poll: » Status poll about Darker than BLACK Second Season Episode 12

KingSunWukong - Dec 15, 2023

2 by Ecarteo »»
Dec 16, 2023 7:25 PM

Poll: » Darker than BLACK - Ryuusei no Gemini Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

yakisobapan - Oct 29, 2009

270 by GearheadOtaku »»
Nov 10, 2023 5:59 PM

Poll: » Darker than BLACK - Ryuusei no Gemini Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

yakisobapan - Oct 22, 2009

315 by GearheadOtaku »»
Nov 9, 2023 9:29 PM

Poll: » Darker than BLACK - Ryuusei no Gemini Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

yakisobapan - Oct 8, 2009

391 by GearheadOtaku »»
Nov 9, 2023 7:00 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.