Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jul 4, 2015 3:11 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Damn, Gourmet demands the best dish!

Curious to see Haise's real intentions next time.
Jul 4, 2015 3:16 PM

Sep 2013
Ihei is creepy and hot at the same time! I'm confused.

Tsukiyama gone berserk. Sasaki meeting Uta? :O And Uta doesn't really give a shit about hiding his Kakugan. Really can't wait to see why Haise visited Uta (Kaneki, of course).

Nice chapter!
Jul 4, 2015 3:21 PM
The Komori

Mar 2013
I feel really bad for Tsukiyama :(

He was such a nice guy when he was younger so I get why Kanae loves him so much, but the guy is getting out of hand now with this jealously

And oh god Haise, why are you going to Uta's nest
Jul 4, 2015 3:21 PM

Aug 2010
simonprasad said:
Ihei is creepy and hot at the same time! I'm confused!

+1 XD

Dat friggin cliffhanger tho D: and Haise's hair keeps getting blacker lol
Can't wait to see what Uta and Haie's interactions will be like and if Ishida will give out any hints to wtf Uta's doing?

Also Shu ;_;
Jul 4, 2015 3:33 PM

Jan 2015
My got Uta and Haise meeting?! Next week could be godly.
Big Order (TV):great anime or greatest anime?
Jul 4, 2015 3:36 PM

Dec 2014
-The beginning with Tsukiyama was highly disturbing. Haise bleed for him a little bit, your smell will heal him.
-The new girl as expected seems trully dangerous, I'm having a same vibe with her as I have with Eto, she's malevoletnly cute.
-Yes Haise he's open, maybe your chest will be too. He's a dangerous individual.
But I enjoy the interactions of the old crew and Haise. Interested in what they will talk about.

Expecting a lot from this arc, even though it's just the beginning so far I'm not let down.
Jul 4, 2015 3:43 PM

Jul 2014
lol... Uta doesn't give a shit.
I'm curious about what Haise will say about Uta being a ghoul and not even trying to hide it.
Jul 4, 2015 3:54 PM

Mar 2012
Seems like we will see whether Uta is a good or bad guy.

Also, does anyone find it weird that he always has his ghoul eyes on and yet they dont know if he's a ghoul? Like right now, wouldn't it be implicit that he's a ghoul?

"Have you ever encounter a wild beast that guarantees to never bite anyone?" ~ Roronoa Zoro
Jul 4, 2015 4:21 PM
Jan 2015
simonprasad said:
Ihei is creepy and hot at the same time! I'm confused.

creepy is the new hot.. 9/10 easily. and damn it, tsukiyama..
oh, am I missing something, or did kanae just go full retard? not that I give two shits, knock yourself into oblivion you ridiculous little clown out bro.
"Is it just me, or is the lobby full of ghouls?" - CCG investigator Roger Sterling.
Jul 4, 2015 7:21 PM
Dec 2013
While I think that Uta shows his Kakugan because he couldn't care less about being discovered by Haise, I also think that a Ghoul having a tattoo is not something usual, first because they would be easily identified (that's why Uta wore gloves and full body coverage during auction) and second, the needle used should be made out of Quinque steel or something like that. So, even if it's not impossible for this conditions to be met, the tattoos make him even less suspicious as a person if he were to give any excuse for his eyes.
Abdel_Killa17
Jul 4, 2015 7:42 PM
Sep 2013
I really dont care for the Tsukiyama or family Issues but Im interested to see how this plays out. Especially with that new investigator Ihei. She got this crazy and charming feel to her. Ishida can always draw me in with his endings. Uta even tho he cant turn off his Kakugan doesn't care.
Jul 4, 2015 7:55 PM

Oct 2014
its Uta's Eyeball tattoo, example:

Jul 4, 2015 8:19 PM
Dec 2011
The part is a bit depressing and at the same time disturbing. I really feel bad with Shuu and Kanae. The part with Tsukiyama calming down and asking Kanae to take care of his family is just </3. Now I understand why do the whole Tsukiyama household is quite attached to Shuu. Shuu kinda reminds me of Tamaki Suoh from OHSHC haha they are even voiced by the same seiyuu.

I thought the whole Rosewald family was massacred in the past.. or not. Also, IHEI! Omg she's badass from the get go. I wasn't wrong to have such great impression from her. Need to see her and the Squad Zero moarr pls.

The ending tho talk about unexpected cliffhanger. lol good luck Haise. Uta gives no fuck with his kakugans.
Jul 4, 2015 10:52 PM

Sep 2013
That psycho btch with her whore smile already pisses me off :(
She's gonna kill Matsumae and probably Shu's dadand the butlers and maid too.
Jul 4, 2015 11:51 PM

Aug 2014
Kanae needs to kill that little sh.t photographer so he can calm down.
Jul 5, 2015 1:31 AM

Nov 2011
ichii_1 said:

Being mad at CCG for doing their job is pretty strange. Are we supposed to be happy that ghoul eats people and just let them be? You won't care about the ghouls if its Kaneki that kill them.

Jul 5, 2015 1:42 AM
Jun 2014
Oh God, that cliffhanger ><'
Poor Kanae. At first I didn't like him but now it's like T_T
Also, what the hell with Ihei's quinque? It looks like it was attached to her hand D:
Jul 5, 2015 2:08 AM

Feb 2014
Maybe Sasaki found out from where or whom his mask, they sended to him at 31.5 chapter, was made that's why he went to Uta ? that could be an explanation though i don't really believe that they leave traces so easily.
Jul 5, 2015 2:29 AM

Oct 2013
Dejavu much? More of this soap opera crap. "there's No meaning if I'm not serving Master Shu" could've swear I heard this exact line last chapter?

Well the last page is interesting.
Jul 5, 2015 2:59 AM

May 2015
WTF who told Haise about Uta's shop I don't remember it being mentioned before to him or maybe Haise asked Hinami about his mask and She told him about Uta?

Well anyways next chapter is going to be interesting....
I can' t wait to see what they will talk about!!
Jul 5, 2015 3:15 AM

Aug 2012
Arata25 said:
WTF who told Haise about Uta's shop I don't remember it being mentioned before to him or maybe Haise asked Hinami about his mask and She told him about Uta?

The mask had "From Hysy" on it.
Jul 5, 2015 3:33 AM

May 2015
TheDustyRed said:
Arata25 said:

The mask had "From Hysy" on it.

Oh yeah right thanks I forgot

But that means Uta himself invited him there?
What is he thinking
Jul 5, 2015 5:28 AM
Apr 2012
It was really overwhelming to see in what state Shuu is. It's heartbreaking and I love how complex his character is. Since we all know he can be quite cruel and self-centered sometimes, we can also see how caring he actually is. And it's also fascinating how he apologized for his behaviour to his servants and how much he trusts Kanae. No wonder why he's so into him.

That Ihei gives me bad feelings, I don't know why but I think she can't be trusted.

Also, another cliffhanger T__T why Ishida why
I'm really excited for what kind of conversation Haise and Uta will have. And I think Haise is there because of the mask he received. I'm really excited!!
Jul 5, 2015 8:23 AM

Jun 2012
Oh Tsuki has lost it. Totally didn't see that one coming...

Yay Uta!!! Best character in this whole mess, hands down.
Jul 5, 2015 10:42 AM

Sep 2014
Kanae is annoying as fuck, that ending tho..
Jul 5, 2015 11:05 AM

Dec 2011
Ugh, another Cute-pyscho girl like Takatsuki. Enough of that cliche already, Ishida.

I can't wait to see what will happen between Haise and Uta.
Jul 5, 2015 11:05 AM

Jun 2015
This was a very confusing chapter. It seemed very random to place a CCG fight and Kaneki going to Uta. There was no build up. Seemed way to random.

And Shu needs to get fvcking over himself! We don't care about that terrible character. There should be absolutely no remorse for a character like Shu so idk what's the point in trying to write some tragedy for Shu. The guy literally is suffering from get a life syndrome.
Jul 5, 2015 11:31 AM
Jun 2014

I found it somewhere and I coundn't help but share it with u guys xD
Jul 5, 2015 12:17 PM

Sep 2013
KaiserNazrin said:
ichii_1 said:

Being mad at CCG for doing their job is pretty strange. Are we supposed to be happy that ghoul eats people and just let them be? You won't care about the ghouls if its Kaneki that kill them.

Ghouls have just as much right to live as humans do.
The CCG might be the bad organization too.
And Kaneki kills bad ghouls.
Killing drunks and useless bums so what harm are they doing?
Jul 5, 2015 3:32 PM

Jul 2013
ichii_1 said:
KaiserNazrin said:

But the Rose's are the bad ghouls. They're the ones responsible for the recent human trafficking.

Jul 5, 2015 7:35 PM
Oct 2012
Lee33 said:
This was a very confusing chapter. It seemed very random to place a CCG fight and Kaneki going to Uta. There was no build up. Seemed way to random.

And Shu needs to get fvcking over himself! We don't care about that terrible character. There should be absolutely no remorse for a character like Shu so idk what's the point in trying to write some tragedy for Shu. The guy literally is suffering from get a life syndrome.

on Kaneki and Uta, just re-read the chapter 31.5, Sasaki was investigating about Kaneki and Uta sent a mask and even wrote the store name in the package, so yes, there was a build up to this meeting.

sometimes what is confusing is only because some readers forget what the manga showed before.
Jul 5, 2015 8:38 PM

Nov 2011
ichii_1 said:
KaiserNazrin said:

You won't say that when a ghoul try to kill you. They have the right to live but we sure as hell don't want them among us if they are real.

Why is CCG bad again? Because some of them are assholes?

So does CCG but kill one ghoul that seems human, everyone lose their mind. Are they supposed to give some ghouls exception? Coexisting never cross their mind right now.

Drunk and useless bums have as much right to live as everyone else, to think its fine to kill them just because of that is what wrong. Perhaps feeding homeless people to ghouls isn't a bad idea to you, huh?

Jul 5, 2015 9:14 PM

Sep 2013
KaiserNazrin said:

You won't say that when a ghoul try to kill you. They have the right to live but we sure as hell don't want them among us if they are real.

Why is CCG bad again? Because some of them are assholes?

So does CCG but kill one ghoul that seems human, everyone lose their mind. Are they supposed to give some ghouls exception? Coexisting never cross their mind right now.

Drunk and useless bums have as much right to live as everyone else, to think its fine to kill them just because of that is what wrong. Perhaps feeding homeless people to ghouls isn't a bad idea to you, huh?

That's why the good and civilized ones will stay, they can eat corpses and bad people, win win.

The ccg being more than they seem was foreshadowed by amon, don't remember which chapter thou :(

Yes they should, you see how powerful the Q's are, having good ghouls in the ccg is vital.
Except for Arima (who might be a ghoul) the ccg can be wiped out by Eto alone.

Useless and bad people then, not everyone is equal.
Jul 5, 2015 10:10 PM

Jul 2014
Am i the only one who found this chapter really odd? It jumped all over the place and used a lot of panels from Chapter 34, and then the last page just came totally out of nowhere lol
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 6, 2015 12:03 AM
Jan 2015
BillyMaloney said:
Am i the only one who found this chapter really odd? It jumped all over the place and used a lot of panels from Chapter 34, and then the last page just came totally out of nowhere lol

there're some website that has error yesterday . try read it at mangainn.me .

Uta and Sasaki ? that isn't nowhere , reread chapter 31.5 , that mask was sent from hysy ( Uta's shop)
Jul 6, 2015 12:22 AM
Jul 2018
Didn't even like Tsukiyama in the original Manga.

Well at least the last page was interesting.
Jul 6, 2015 5:37 AM

Jul 2014
BillyMaloney said:

Once again. Thank you for proving that i'm right when i say that the tg fanbase is full of adorable humans.
Jul 6, 2015 5:55 AM

Jul 2014
frankykun13 said:
BillyMaloney said:

there're some website that has error yesterday . try read it at mangainn.me .

Uta and Sasaki ? that isn't nowhere , reread chapter 31.5 , that mask was sent from hysy ( Uta's shop)

Ah thanks a lot mate, I hadn't read 31.5 because I generally skip side chapters since they usually don't contribute to the actual plot, and it definitely helped to have the real chapter as opposed to the messed up one lol. All is well now!

Arcanix said:
BillyMaloney said:

Once again. Thank you for proving that i'm right when i say that the tg fanbase is full of adorable humans.

Lmao are you attempting to talk shit... on an online manga forum? If you want my perspective on the situation the site I used to read this chapter provided this page http://www.mangachapter.me/41704/tokyo-ghoul-re/35-17.html directly followed by this page http://www.mangachapter.me/41704/tokyo-ghoul-re/35-18.html so you can imagine a little confusion in the matter.
TrafalgarBillyJul 6, 2015 6:15 AM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 6, 2015 7:40 PM
Jan 2015
BillyMaloney said:

Lmao are you attempting to talk shit... on an online manga forum? If you want my perspective on the situation the site I used to read this chapter provided this page http://www.mangachapter.me/41704/tokyo-ghoul-re/35-17.html directly followed by this page http://www.mangachapter.me/41704/tokyo-ghoul-re/35-18.html so you can imagine a little confusion in the matter.

should've tried imperialscans, the chapter's fine but your provider isn't.. stop eating potatoes. and don't get feisty with my most adorable twink, Arcanix. I'm the bear to his twink, and as long as he continues commenting on all things adorable, and sending me butt pics via tindertwinkers for solicited cyber sessions after our last encounter.... I will defend my adorable twink as the handsome warrior bear that I am. Insolent fool.
"Is it just me, or is the lobby full of ghouls?" - CCG investigator Roger Sterling.
Jul 7, 2015 4:54 AM

Aug 2014
I'm not content seeing Tsukiyama in such a state, hopefully he returns to normal as soon as possible. Kanae's gonna have to accept that Shu is not going to be the same again without Kaneki. I'm curious about Chie, she seems kinda sketchy.

Last page was pretty hype, and it looks like we'll see what Haise's true intentions are next time. Can't help but notice how the white and black in his hair keep changing each chapter.

4/5
~||Sky of the Night Light||~
Jul 7, 2015 7:03 AM

May 2013
Wow. Tsukiyama in rain was really beautiful.
The world shall know the truth soon.
Jul 7, 2015 3:51 PM

Jan 2014
Tsukiyama... this kindness ans all... isn't it a bit misleading somehow?... anyways he's in a really bad state so i wonder what will happen if Haise will appear in front of him

Now i'm really looking forward for the next chapter to see what Haise intentions is, the last two pages really surprised me
Jul 8, 2015 2:40 AM

Dec 2012
I'm confused about the ccg fight with scar and the new girl. What happened? I get confused with all the names.

Besides that, I'm really curious to see what Sasaki has to say(or not) about uta's kakugan
Jul 8, 2015 2:56 AM

Aug 2014
warriorsftw said:
I'm confused about the ccg fight with scar and the new girl. What happened? I get confused with all the names.

The scarface is Kijima and the girl is Hairu. Also there is Fura.
They are fighting Matsumae, one of tsukiyama's servents and other 2.
Jul 8, 2015 4:56 PM
Jan 2015
WyNdZ said:
I'm confused wtf was happening in this chapter

http://imperialscans.com/manga/tokyo-ghoul-re/35/42159_12.png
What happened over here? The page before tsukiyama said the family was in kanae's hands and the next page he's running and saying some nonsense. What is "hate hass"?

LMFAO FUCKIN' ADORABLE, JUST FUCKIN' ADORABLE. FUCKS LIKE YOU ARE SO ADORABLE

hass = german for hate, he's basically having a teenage breakdown or either a super-duper premenstrual cycle.

that place is where the Justice League predicted the aristocratic fag family servants to abduct the next hapless ADORABLE FUCK'S soul. scarface's twink/house boy was assigned as decoy.

the closet nymphomaniac introduced last chapter that was all wet for centipenis in the meeting was the one saying that they aren't going anywhere. she use to be gary stu's slut. he probably fell asleep fighting ghouls while she was preparing him sandwiches, FYI.
Jul 9, 2015 5:20 AM

Jul 2014
^Nice 10/10.

@WyNdZ I don't really know how to help you in solving your problem, but a good first step would be to open your eyes while you read the manga.
Jul 9, 2015 8:24 AM
Dec 2011
WyNdZ said:
I'm confused wtf was happening in this chapter

http://imperialscans.com/manga/tokyo-ghoul-re/35/42159_12.png
What happened over here? The page before tsukiyama said the family was in kanae's hands and the next page he's running and saying some nonsense. What is &quot;hate hass&quot;?

http://imperialscans.com/manga/tokyo-ghoul-re/35/34822_14.png
Where is this place? Who are all those people?

http://imperialscans.com/manga/tokyo-ghoul-re/35/31026_15.png
Decoy? Rose?

http://imperialscans.com/manga/tokyo-ghoul-re/35/90279_16.png
Who is that person saying you're not going anywhere. The leader of the S1 squad?

Seriously did you even read the last couple chapters? Or were you skipping pages while reading? Or was TG:re too difficult to understand?

1) Tsukiyama is sick.Period. Idk how he was with the household but Tsukiyama seems to be on very good term with Kanae and his other servants. Now he is sick and unstable to the point he could no longer look out for his household. Being the closest servant(next to Matsumamae), Tsukiyama entrusted Kanae to take care of the house in place of him.

Kanae was pissed off. He looks up to Tsukiyama very much, he cares for Tsukiyama perhaps more than he cares about himself. He hates seeing people getting close to Tsukiyama eg Hori, Kaneki( idk but I think it bothers him that Tsukiyama is really fond of both of them when they both treat him like a crap sometimes lol) Kanae is greatly loyal to Tsukiyama to the point seeing Tsukiyama suffers, he also feel the sufferings.

In short, Kanae is obsessed with Tsukiyama, he hates everyone who makes Tsukiyama suffers and he hates himself more for being this greatly attached to Tsukiyama. About the hate hass thing, Kanae I a German, he's just blurting out his German out of frustration.

2&3)Let me tell you something. We are now entering a new arc(surprise!) Haise now is investigating the Rose ghoul along with Kijima and his assistant, Ihei(the new girl from last chapter) and Fura Taishi(Arima's friend from Jack). That was probably a trap set by them to capture this Rose group. Rose's group had been involved human trafficking thus they used Kijima's assistant as decoy. Also Rose is associated with Tsukiyama's household, there was Matsumae(do you even know her?) even there and remember Kanae? His full name is Kanae von Rosewald. Do your own calculation.

4) That was Ihei Hairu. A new girl investigator introduced in the last chapter. She is same age as the Quinx, Ui Koori's partner, part of Arima squad, took part in the Anteuiku raid as one of the Squad Zero.
Jul 9, 2015 9:57 AM

Apr 2014
I swear some of the people here have a severe case of ADD.
Jul 10, 2015 6:29 AM

Jan 2012
WHAT WAS THAT LAST PAGE?! WHAT DOES IT ALL MEAN?! AND HIS HAIR IS MOSTLY DARK NOW!!!! AHHHHHHH
Jul 10, 2015 8:15 AM

Feb 2011
Maledict said:
I'm curious about Chie, she seems kinda sketchy.

i'm curious too, it even got confirmed once more that she's just human, which is strange as no ghoul is trying to eat her

Fixes to make the Profile more bearable after "the Modern★Profile★Update★★Rip★Profile★"
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 181 Discussion

Raizel - Aug 8, 2018

48 by flesh123 »»
Apr 12, 1:47 PM

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 125 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Z4K - May 20, 2017

333 by CanderousTheOrdo »»
Apr 5, 5:04 AM

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 179 Discussion

joe_g7 - Aug 10, 2018

33 by ren_moon »»
Mar 13, 11:06 PM

» Tokyo Ghoul:re Conclusion Then vs Now

PSN - Jan 12, 2022

10 by Zero01guard »»
Dec 26, 2023 10:10 AM

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

lunar1412 - Dec 29, 2014

204 by Buddistic »»
Sep 14, 2023 6:44 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.