Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 13, 2015 12:10 AM

Aug 2010
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
The sisters reaction to how he faps to them was cute :3

I wonder how long this Mikuni stuff is gonna last :/
Jun 13, 2015 1:14 AM

Jan 2014
1-I dont like where this Mikuni thing is going,Keita is way too oblivious for a guy constantly beingconfessed by 2 girls...
2-Even pervy sister calling Keita pervert,he leveled up yet again...
Jun 13, 2015 3:10 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
There's nothing better than being called a pervert by your sisters ^-^
Jun 13, 2015 3:13 AM

Jan 2015
Where do you find this chapter ? In Mangania app it's still showing only 89 chapters......
Jun 13, 2015 3:28 AM

Oct 2009
HaXXspetten said:

lol XD

I feel sorry for Yuzuki-sensei .... :(
Jun 13, 2015 4:42 AM

Jan 2015
Poor Yuuzuki, she can't spend time with Keita. ;c

If Mikuni was more assertive MAYBE I could like her. But now, her arc is one of the least enjoyable arc in this manga.

Keita really did fap to his sisters a lot. A LOT.

Come on Yuuzuki, I believe in you. Get that Keita bitch on the ground
Jun 13, 2015 5:01 AM

Oct 2011
HaXXspetten said:

... while they're sleeping with you in your bed, right after deep-kissing you =3
Jun 13, 2015 5:08 AM

Jan 2014
crevette said:
HaXXspetten said:

... while they're sleeping with you in your bed, right after deep-kissing you =3
There is NOTHING wrong with it...Completely fine...Isnt that normal for everyone?
Jun 13, 2015 6:22 AM
Feb 2015
Mikuni most boring girl ever see ...
Jun 13, 2015 10:05 AM

Mar 2008
I've felt this story really lost its way since Yuzuki dating business.

Think it was a lot more solid in the beginning with just some over the top fun with Keita dealing with his sisters. Now it's just going into the Keita date arc where it feels like every girl will get a spin at playing the girlfriend.

Mikuni isn't a bad person, but she's not all that interesting either.
Jun 13, 2015 10:44 AM

Apr 2014
Seriously they need to stop with this mikuni bitch she's a weird ass character every time I see her I see piss she's unattractive boring I'm rooting for the teacher she's cute she's an Otaku she's interesting I can't stand looking at mikuni hope they don't try making her a girlfriend if they do I'm dropping it.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 13, 2015 4:46 PM

Sep 2014
FlareKnight said:
I've felt this story really lost its way since Yuzuki dating business.

Think it was a lot more solid in the beginning with just some over the top fun with Keita dealing with his sisters. Now it's just going into the Keita date arc where it feels like every girl will get a spin at playing the girlfriend.

Mikuni isn't a bad person, but she's not all that interesting either.

Couldn't agree more! I really should just wait three or four months and come back, then MAYBE it'll finally be getting back to Riko and Ako. As it is my score, and interest, have dropped like a rock as I check back every month and see more Yuzuki, and now Mikuni. I haven't liked a chapter since wwaayyy back to Tapioca Night.

I disagree about Mikuni, though. She's not a bad person, she's absolutely disgusting. I've never had a character make me feel physically nauseous until Mikuni. I can't read her chapters unless I pop a couple Tums first.
Jun 13, 2015 8:26 PM

May 2010
Argh, Keita is such an asshole... I hate the current arc AND Mikuni, poor Yuuuki sensei!
Jun 13, 2015 10:14 PM

Oct 2007
I guess I'm the only one that actually likes mikuni o.O
Jun 14, 2015 2:41 AM

Mar 2015
legion396 said:
Seriously they need to stop with this mikuni bitch she's a weird ass character

... You mean as opposed to the not-so-weird character group of Riko, Ako, Sensei and Sensei's imouto? Are we reading the same manga? With all the shit every other girl has pulled in this manga, I think Mikuni fits right in.
Shiken said:

You're not alone, pal.
Jun 14, 2015 3:51 AM

Jan 2014
DoubleMangekyo said:
legion396 said:
Seriously they need to stop with this mikuni bitch she's a weird ass character

... You mean as opposed to the not-so-weird character group of Riko, Ako, Sensei and Sensei's imouto? Are we reading the same manga? With all the shit every other girl has pulled in this manga, I think Mikuni fits right in.
Im sorry but Mikuni is not simply weird,she has mental problems...Fapping at home alone imagining a guy being raped by an army is a weird fantasy but its healthy,kissing your step-sibling all the time?its ok if they all are ok with it...

But peeing on a guy at the shower without his consent to mark your territory ???That is 1-sick,2-A crime...She need to be in either prison or hospital...
Jun 15, 2015 12:02 PM

Apr 2014
I like the teacher riko and ako are both good too hard to choose between the twins because they both have qualities I like so thats why I'm picking the teacher hopefully he still stays with the teacher.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 15, 2015 5:05 PM
Apr 2015
Darn, so many people hating one Mikuni. Sheesh. I like her oddities and niceness that you call boring. (albeit Mikuni is actually one of the biggest perverts in the manga). The peeing thing gets repetitive yes but I see quite a bit of promise out of her. If you find the peeing thing disturbing then how about when Ako and Riko at the start got Keita drunk a few times to do pervy things with them that goes further than kissing? They pounce on Keita even when he's under the influence of alcohol . I find that a lot more disturbing than getting peed on.

Anyways...

Sigh, Keita is such a fickle guy. The Sensei thing wasn't going to last long but I thought it would last longer than this.
This Mikuni phase will drop pretty soon too unfortunately. I see him going back to the status quo very soon.
He better not even touch Mikazuki again, I know she's due for fanservice but I don't need that insignificant fake lolli to have an arc after Mikuni. It just needs to go to the status quo after Mikuni's little arc here.
Jun 19, 2015 7:42 AM

Mar 2013
Shiken said:

Not by a long shot. I slightly prefer Yuzuki Sensei, but I am perfectly happy with the Peeing escapades and other escalations with Mikuni in the future. The more the merrier, just hope there is more progress and more ecchi scenes that are sorely lacking of late.
Jun 24, 2015 9:36 PM

Jun 2015
Y'know, I'm really enjoying this arc with that crisis on Keita-Yuuzuki relationship. Give us time to know who Mikuni is (a kindhearted companion yet PERVERT as hell) and some hard conflict on Keita's mind. That final made me tender and laughing a lot and the situation, he's way too screwed now...
Jun 28, 2015 12:43 PM

Jan 2011
Keita-kun, you really have to work on your time management skills if you're going to keep four women satisfied. I recommend a short summer school session in Artificial Academy 2...

Slightly more seriously, Keita really needs to find a way to make some time for Yuuzuki. She's my favourite after the sisters and I hate seeing her unhappy. Maybe it's time for you two to take a trip to an onsen or some other place where you can try and be alone (although I'm willing to bet your sisters will be sure to show up). And I agree with SlickDragon, we don't seem to be seeing as many ecchi situations. Even the kissing and masturbation talk with the sisters really didn't go anywhere in this chapter.
Please don't feed the trolls!
In my next life I want to collide at the corner with the cute transfer student
carrying a piece of toast in her mouth
...rodac

Jul 2, 2015 5:09 PM
May 2008
This Mikuni arc is a perfect case study on why the Harem genre is terrible. Because the only purpose that 3/5 of his harem have is simply to get in the way and drag the story on. I cannot stand Mikuni. She is ugly, has no personality, and the thing that the mangaka chose to set her apart from the others (pissing herself) is disgusting.

The fact that Keita has still not had sex through 90 chapters, in a manga where intense make out sessions are fairly normal is honestly infuriating. The only reason I am still reading is because I have fallen into the harem genre's trap just like the rest of you (myself included of course) masochists. We will continue to read this mangakas trash because of a slim hope that something good will happen. It is sad because in reality, we are looking at another 50 chapters minimum of stagnation before a disappointing end where nothing is really settled.
Jul 5, 2015 3:57 AM

Jun 2013
Shiken said:

I like Mikuni a lot. Aside from Keita playing around with the girls, I'm pretty okay with how things are going.
Aug 31, 2015 1:38 PM

Jan 2015
I never imagined that Keita had a reading of their own sisters, so close to what I had ...
Mikumi sending fine on keep to gain ground ... I like her way ... even though not everyone just loves cheese right, for so would not be for everyone ...
Yuzuki sensei, maybe it's better to play the game, otherwise will sit out ahahaahh
Dec 22, 2015 8:26 PM

Jul 2013
that girlfriend double thing is a stupid idea really. Yuuzuki is the best girl period. If Keita ends up with Mikuni, I'd be really really really pissed.
Jan 3, 2016 7:46 AM

Jul 2014
dvdmpg said:
When will this end? I can't stand Mikuni... I'm already considering dropping the series because of this arc.

Author please: MAKE THIS MIHARU ARC STOP!!! MAKE IT STOP! PLEASE? (SNIFF)
I play video games. You should play a video game because you read my signature.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kiss x Sis Chapter 154 Discussion

Hlebka - Sep 22, 2021

15 by landofthekwt »»
Feb 4, 3:33 PM

Poll: » Kiss x Sis Chapter 112 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 10, 2017

29 by Ce4e5 »»
May 15, 2023 6:49 PM

» WOW, A MUST READ!!

JadeCrystal - Apr 3, 2023

0 by JadeCrystal »»
Apr 3, 2023 11:36 PM

Poll: » Kiss x Sis Chapter 1 Discussion

ckam - Mar 12, 2010

2 by Sadako_kurasawa »»
Jan 18, 2023 8:06 AM

» Update on final chapter translation release date

_cjessop19_ - Aug 21, 2022

3 by Playcool »»
Nov 20, 2022 11:34 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.