Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Dec 4, 2009 4:42 PM
Nov 2009
Ok that episode was great if a little...weird at times. Evil Kaede came as a shock, I knew that she was evil but it still took me by surprise.And sending Natsuru to get Shizuku of her trail. Almost worked, but you have to admit that Shizuku is a cold fish, she realised what was going on despite everything and was willing to go along with it.

With all being said and done I'm glad she decided to knock Natsuru out there. It sticks with the character (and she is my favorite from teh show). As has been mentioned she's definitely closest to "bagging" Natsuru but I'm glad she wants to do it on her terms.

I hope they look into the Kaede think in more detail next episode, I really wanna know if she is evil through and through or a split personality.
Dec 4, 2009 4:56 PM

Sep 2009
wow thats all i can say about this episode shizukuis getting major points over the others :D
Dec 4, 2009 5:20 PM

Sep 2009
Great episode (for this show)....and A LOT of fan service. I think evil Kaede was a little dumb though saying something to Shizuku....isn't she just making things harder for herself?
Dec 4, 2009 5:38 PM
Aug 2009
Good shiet.
Dec 4, 2009 5:58 PM

Mar 2008
Shizuku's moan = ultra hot!

Shizuku >> Hitagi for all those who are trying to make a comparison
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 4, 2009 6:54 PM

May 2008
Sakura is sooooo irritating >_>

Shizuku ftw

Awesome Sig by Lailide
Dec 4, 2009 6:56 PM

Apr 2008
pretty interesting ? o-olll

its gonna end~

Dec 4, 2009 7:07 PM

May 2009
Sakura's reward must be something else if it's enough to convince those ladies and Natsuru to do her bidding. Thanks, but no thanks. She's due a major beat down. Shizuku, on the other hand, continues to demonstrate why she has no peer. Breathe in, breath out, repeat.
Dec 4, 2009 7:43 PM

Jan 2009
Sakura's eyes don't match her face and usual personality at all... it's weird... but I guess we always knew she had something to do w/ all of this because of the obvious clues she constantly ignored (i.e. bracelets, dolls talking) and the fact she distributed the dolls to everyone...

... I really don't know who natsuru will end up w/ in the end anymore... could be pres, glasses girl, or sakara? I really don't know... You would think it wouldn't be Shizuku cause she showed up later in the series but this episode made me think otherwise.
Dec 4, 2009 7:52 PM

Oct 2007
Lolz, this anime has everything. Including this:

Dec 4, 2009 8:00 PM

May 2009
superchan said:
dammed evil Kaede she is like that orange hair girl in Shuffle ...

they're not only alike, they got same name - Kaede:P
Dec 4, 2009 8:09 PM
Mar 2008
Duuude, gang-bang on female Natsuru LOL
Still rooting for a Natsuru x Shizuku ending :D
Dec 4, 2009 8:16 PM

Mar 2009
Hey... I'M IMPRESSED!!! Wow this week's episode was AMAZING! It was even better than Railgun's!!!

Natsuru cheap lucky (insert insult starting with b here) got a hold of Shizuku's boobs and he was on top of her like that O_O

And guess the unguessable! Sakura san IS A PERVERTED GIRL!!! wow!! just wow!!

Why the heck she wanted Shizuku to be banged by Natsuru!!?

Wow and I'm a hardcore Shizuku fan now! (not just a fan) my heart and hers were beating rapidly at the same time lol

She left Natsuru unconscious with just 2 hits lol, she's good xDDDDD

I loved this ep. I'm officially changing my score from 5 to 6 :D
Dec 4, 2009 8:22 PM
(Gamer)

Aug 2009
Too bad Natsuru didn't do it...

Dec 4, 2009 8:28 PM

Jan 2009
Amazing episode, hopefully he will end up with the president, I never liked Sakura anyway.

This show has gotten better and better. Hopefully it will continue. Right now, I have this at a 9 (highest I've ever rated a harem before), so hopefully it will stay that way.
Dec 4, 2009 8:49 PM

Apr 2009
OMGGG!!!!!
HOT. HOT HOT. WHAT ELSE COULD I SAY?!
SHIZUKU-SAMA. OH GOD <3333333333333333333
DAMN RIGHT, GORGEOUS. NATSURU I'D SOOOO DO IT IF I WERE YOU.
LUCKY YOU NATSURU, YOU BASTARD!!!

KAEDE IS SO EVIL. THE WHITE KAMPFERS ARE HER SLAVES! O.O
THIS EP WAS HEAVEN FOR ME! OH GOD *NOSEBLEEDS*
Can't wait for the next Ep~
MikiteaDec 4, 2009 8:53 PM

"Free Falcon Punch for Everybody!"|Nani?|MCC Badge|
Dec 4, 2009 9:20 PM

May 2009
Is Kaede really evil? Or is she being controlled... That's something that's confusing for me...
Dec 4, 2009 9:21 PM

Aug 2009
Oh dear Jeebus, I that episode is wonderful and Shizuku is the female incarnation of all that is good and beautiful in this world.

And Kaede is a scuzz bag.

I'm not sure what else I could possibly say. I'm really hating the idea that there are only two episodes left. My anime life has pretty much crumbled down to revolving around this one series. D-=
Dec 4, 2009 9:27 PM

Aug 2009
XxsamurixX said:
Is Kaede really evil? Or is she being controlled... That's something that's confusing for me...

I feel like she has multiple personalities or something. The switch between 'evil Kaede' and regular Kaede is so fast that it would be a little weird if she was doing it consciously- like at the end of the episode.

I dunno. I'm just taking a shot in the dark.
Dec 4, 2009 9:42 PM

Jul 2009
this episode made me do the following in this order:

:D
O_O
;)
8====D--->
Don't forget.
Always, somewhere,
someone is fighting for you.
As long as you remember her,
you are not alone.
Dec 4, 2009 10:17 PM

Aug 2008
After 10 episodes, I just have to ask..... what on EARTH does Natsuru see in Kaede when he can have Shizuku?

She's got to be one of the hottest, most seductive, most interesting characters in a harem anime in like... forever. But to top it off, she's honest with herself and her feelings for Natsuru.

She's one of the most unique characters ever, especially in an ecchi series. If they don't end up together in the end, it would be a HUGE mistake.
Romance comedy anime - Japan's gift to America
Dec 4, 2009 10:55 PM

May 2008
Shizuku FTW!!
Dec 4, 2009 11:08 PM

Aug 2009
mcjazzman32 said:
After 10 episodes, I just have to ask..... what on EARTH does Natsuru see in Kaede when he can have Shizuku?

I think thats the main driving force of this show, just like other harems, imo. Just like I feel how stupid of Junpei to be head-over-heels for Kaede though there is Kana-chan. XD

Laevantein said:
Damn Shizuku-sama's fanservice really make my breath heavy..hufft that was intense..i'm all sweating and my little friend down there almost wake up

damn, shizuku should just let natsuru have his way, so that our half-awakened little brothers can be up and active nicely. XD
We are the United. Even in defeat we stand united.

Dec 5, 2009 12:10 AM

Oct 2009
JessIsEpic said:
aero said:
Hope Shizuka kicks Sakura's ass so much.

I feel the same way... I really hope there's a badass fight scene between them.
Count me in also. Sakura needs a beating.

In spoiler my anime list for now.
Dec 5, 2009 12:18 AM

Jun 2007
Did anyone else notice that Mikoto used the dark bunny for Akane's kiss that was meant for the president and then Akane tosses the bunny in the trash? Then later on When Akane and Natsuru are in there room the dark bunny is somehow still hung up on the clothes hanger? haha gotta love these little inconsistency's.
Dec 5, 2009 12:26 AM

Apr 2008
"It seems something is about to finally happen."
"But anyway, I bet you've forgotten that the Kämpfer exist to fight!"
Oh entrail animal, don't you know it.

Also, Shizuku-luv increasing steadily over the past few episodes.
Dec 5, 2009 1:05 AM
Nov 2009
At least they've finally stopped pretening to hide the Sakura being a moderator buisness.

I just have to hope this is one of those series where the second series isn't a totally seperate thing with a different title that comes years later.
Dec 5, 2009 2:27 AM

Oct 2007
Shizuku is stealing the show And Evil Sakura is turning up the hype for this show.

"A Legend is but a tale of a beautiful lie."
Dec 5, 2009 3:21 AM

Oct 2009
DeathfireD said:
Did anyone else notice that Mikoto used the dark bunny for Akane's kiss that was meant for the president and then Akane tosses the bunny in the trash? Then later on When Akane and Natsuru are in there room the dark bunny is somehow still hung up on the clothes hanger? haha gotta love these little inconsistency's.
Yeah I did but I let my imagination towards thinking the bunny but itself back where it was hanging at first.

Dec 5, 2009 3:59 AM

Sep 2007
francismeunier said:
DeathfireD said:
Yeah I did but I let my imagination towards thinking the bunny but itself back where it was hanging at first.

I noticed it too but I decided to let it go. Someone else mentioned it earlier on in the thread too, but I forget who it was.

I'm finding the whole situation to be very entertaining and I'm really enjoying the show. I'm disappointed that it's going to be so short, I really wish there was more to it. I think they could have drawn out the plot a bit more, made it a bit deeper, added some more character development, and ended up with at least a 26 episode series. Oh well. I plan on checking out the manga after the series is finished and I'm hoping that it will continue after the series ends. Even if it doesn't, well I'm more likely to see a new Kampfer manga before a new Kampfer anime.

Now normally I hate it when a show or a movie leaves things too open ended, but in this case I really hope they end it with a second season in mind, as long as they keep the same characters of course. I've grown pretty attached to them.
Dec 5, 2009 4:00 AM

Nov 2008
lol, the perverted team

Tosi yst&auml;vyys ei j&auml;&auml;dy pakkasella! Thank you for your visit. Welcome again!
Dec 5, 2009 6:01 AM

Oct 2009
So kaede knows that Natsuru (M) and Natsuru (F) are the same person?
this show getting a lot weirder since the last episode
Dec 5, 2009 8:09 AM

Oct 2009
Kakeru said:
francismeunier said:
DeathfireD said:

I noticed it too but I decided to let it go. Someone else mentioned it earlier on in the thread too, but I forget who it was.

I'm finding the whole situation to be very entertaining and I'm really enjoying the show. I'm disappointed that it's going to be so short, I really wish there was more to it. I think they could have drawn out the plot a bit more, made it a bit deeper, added some more character development, and ended up with at least a 26 episode series. Oh well. I plan on checking out the manga after the series is finished and I'm hoping that it will continue after the series ends. Even if it doesn't, well I'm more likely to see a new Kampfer manga before a new Kampfer anime.

Now normally I hate it when a show or a movie leaves things too open ended, but in this case I really hope they end it with a second season in mind, as long as they keep the same characters of course. I've grown pretty attached to them.

Heard from people novel has much more....don't know if it's translated...ask person Mentar...he should know.

Dec 5, 2009 9:38 AM

Aug 2009
All hail Shizuku! All hail fan service!
Dec 5, 2009 9:40 AM

Aug 2008
If Kaede said "Men are useless" than that probably doesn't count Natsuru because Natsuru is technically both a man and a woman. So basically, that was technically a pointless thing to say towards Natsuru.

Hooray for Shizuku service. Damn that Natsuru...being the (wo)man we all want to be.

It's sad there's only 2 episodes left, though. I wish they would continue a little more so they won't have to cram everything into two episodes and ruin the experience.
Dec 5, 2009 9:45 AM

Oct 2007
wheresthehandle said:
this episode made me do the following in this order:

:D
O_O
;)
8====D--->

This.
Dec 5, 2009 9:59 AM

May 2009
Huh if this animes ends with a shity harem ending i will kill the producers :) ... this is a good anime and its to bad for a harem ending it doesnt mater who the girl is (i prefer Shizuku ofc ) but i want to see him with only one
I`M A MURDERER
Dec 5, 2009 11:19 AM

Sep 2007
francismeunier said:
Heard from people novel has much more....don't know if it's translated...ask person Mentar...he should know.

At least the first 15 chapters are.

I'm hopeful that there will be more because, unless it's just a translation error, the animals have been referring to "moderators" plural not "moderator" singular, which means that even if Kaede is a moderator there's a good chance that there are others who could get involved. I'm making a few assumptions here, but I don't think it's a huge stretch.
Dec 5, 2009 1:58 PM

Apr 2009
toragon said:
lol, the perverted team

So,where's the megazord?
Dec 5, 2009 3:19 PM

Nov 2008

Just LOL @ at. ALL HAIL MADAM PRESIDENT!!

Dec 5, 2009 3:33 PM

Jun 2007
Kakeru said:
francismeunier said:

At least the first 15 chapters are.

I'm hopeful that there will be more because, unless it's just a translation error, the animals have been referring to "moderators" plural not "moderator" singular, which means that even if Kaede is a moderator there's a good chance that there are others who could get involved. I'm making a few assumptions here, but I don't think it's a huge stretch.

I had always assumed there was more then one too. I think they're leaving it open just in case they want to make a second season.
Dec 5, 2009 4:25 PM

Sep 2007
Kingwel said:
toragon said:
lol, the perverted team

So,where's the megazord?

Need 5 for the megazord. That's probably where Natsuru comes in. I'm thinking that if Kaede can manage to get him under control she'll change his bracelet from blue to white.

DeathfireD said:
I had always assumed there was more then one too. I think they're leaving it open just in case they want to make a second season.

I really hope that's their plan.
Dec 5, 2009 6:05 PM

Sep 2009
Natsuru you lucky bastard i cant believe he got to touch shizuku like that >.<;;
lucky guy xD
this episode is awesome >.<
and then she says
"don't get cocky just because you turned me on "
>.<
ahhh sakura is evil and she is controlling the white kampfer
i wonder what this reward she is offering them is
-cheeky smile-
i love shizuku xD
and this team that she is assembling i wonder if natsuru will join them
and the next episode looks soooo good i can't wait i want to see whats going to happen >.<

Dec 5, 2009 6:08 PM

Aug 2009
Ha! I always knew that Kaede person was too happy to be real! >D

All in all, great episode, AMAAAAZING FANSERVICE plus awesome, the story's getting somewhere. :) Two things that I lurves ;3

Downloads onto iPod :D

Thanks to Shiro-chan for scripting! ♥
Dec 5, 2009 6:09 PM

Aug 2009
Plus, Shizuku-sama's slowly becoming one of my favs~~ :D

Thanks to Shiro-chan for scripting! ♥
Dec 5, 2009 6:12 PM

Dec 2008
Good episode and Kaede really is plotting something (what is it though, and what role does she play?). So all along she knew about Natsuru being both a guy and a girl? This confuses me, but also justifies how she can get the innocent role she had all along (hiding the other side). Curious as to what happens next, and how the remaining of the series will be like.
Dec 5, 2009 6:50 PM

Apr 2007
FUCKING HELL I DIDN'T GET ENOUGH POINTS TO UNLOCK KAICHOU ERO ERO SCENE
Dec 5, 2009 7:33 PM

Aug 2009
kusanagikevin said:
Natsuru you lucky bastard i cant believe he got to touch shizuku like that >.<;;

Lol I thought it was really funny how she was like "maybe I just missed a Chance" at the end. Finally some drama which I actually think is kinda ridiculous. With an evil stare like that I might obey some crazy commands like that too.

LOVE AND PEACE!!!
Dec 5, 2009 8:35 PM
Jul 2009
This just got more entertaining by a factor of 3.
Dec 5, 2009 9:23 PM

Nov 2009
The new name for Kaede Sakura; The Lesbian Bitch Queen!

-Are you sure there's only going to be 12 episodes? I can't find that in any official source.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kämpfer Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

removed-user - Dec 17, 2009

252 by il887 »»
Apr 20, 2:53 AM

» Crap show

sjw_vegeta - Feb 2

10 by Arnez »»
Feb 7, 10:55 PM

Poll: » Kämpfer Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

ShanaFlame - Oct 22, 2009

126 by Lolicon »»
Jun 7, 2023 5:05 PM

Poll: » Worst Character?

neow_neow - Oct 31, 2009

36 by Lolicon »»
Jun 7, 2023 5:04 PM

Poll: » Kämpfer Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Proselyt - Dec 10, 2009

223 by White_Alice »»
Apr 28, 2023 7:43 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.