Forum Settings
Forums
New
Aug 29, 2014 11:22 PM

Jun 2008

So, the thing I take out of this is how the family kept saying that this kid CHOSE this.

And I keep wondering why the FUCK would ANYONE choose to be ostracized and disowned by their own family?

Oh yeah....'Murica.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Aug 29, 2014 11:24 PM

Mar 2014
I see it as another step closer to curing homosexuality.
Aug 29, 2014 11:25 PM

Sep 2012
I'm so surprised! This has never happened before! Omg!

mclovinballz said:
+1
☕ Truth be told, I'm quite proud of my house blend. To attain my flavor and fragrance, I use five different types of coffee beans. ☕
Aug 29, 2014 11:26 PM

Jan 2014
You really have nothing better to do, don't ya?

It's almost funny, how obsessive you are with these type of threads.
Aug 29, 2014 11:31 PM

Oct 2013
"I have not made a choice" holy shit the way that conversation was a lot more casual that I think it should have.
Aug 29, 2014 11:32 PM

Jun 2008
0Gintoki_san0 said:
You really have nothing better to do, don't ya?

It's almost funny, how obsessive you are with these type of threads.

Do I know you or something?

Don't like my threads? Don't post.
Aug 29, 2014 11:35 PM

Jan 2014
Why wouldn't I post. It gives me mild entertainment to mock you and child like mentality. Don't like it, don't reply back.
Aug 29, 2014 11:35 PM

Jul 2013
I do believe being a homo is not a choice but saying your sexuality has been determined even before you were born smells like bullshit.I believe it is acquired.And here we go again with these people justifying their actions by saying the name of God and all stuff that's why homos and those who support them are bashing Christianity (as a whole) which is just sad and unfair. It's like saying all Muslims are terrorist.
Aug 29, 2014 11:40 PM

Sep 2011
Uncomfortable to watch.

although this comment on the vid is funny
Joey said:
I like how she called her son a son of a bitch.
Aug 29, 2014 11:53 PM

Mar 2013
I can tell this is one of those vids where I'm at risk of dying from a cringe attack. I closed it like a minute in

So fucking dumb lol
[size=200]MAL AVATAR SYSTEM BLOWS
Aug 29, 2014 11:57 PM

Oct 2013
DerpHole said:
I can tell this is one of those vids where I'm at risk of dying from a cringe attack. I closed it like a minute in

So fucking dumb lol
$$$$
Aug 30, 2014 12:00 AM

Jun 2008
DerpHole said:

So fucking dumb lol

You missed the best parts....where the family literally starts beating the shit out of the kid.
Aug 30, 2014 12:43 AM

Aug 2014
Korrvo said:
I'm so surprised! This has never happened before! Omg!

mclovinballz said:
+1
Aug 30, 2014 12:50 AM

Mar 2014
R4vel said:
DerpHole said:

So fucking dumb lol
$$$$
What a fucking cunt, this is almost as worse as when that black waitress said her receipt said nigger and got a fuck ton of money. Not going to take people seriously if all they ever do is play the minority card.
Aug 30, 2014 12:59 AM

Mar 2014
R4vel said:
DerpHole said:

So fucking dumb lol
$$$$
Probably not even a genuine video.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 30, 2014 1:00 AM

Sep 2012
I want to pretend to be gay and abused so I'll get pity money for it too.
☕ Truth be told, I'm quite proud of my house blend. To attain my flavor and fragrance, I use five different types of coffee beans. ☕
Aug 30, 2014 1:03 AM

Mar 2014
Korrvo said:
Got any mental disease? I can cyber bully you and you make a big deal out of it. We'll split the profits 50/50.
Aug 30, 2014 1:05 AM

Mar 2014
Korrvo said:
I meant I'm sceptical that the abuse is genuine, not that he faked being gay to get abused.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 30, 2014 1:07 AM

Sep 2012
mclovinballz said:
Korrvo said:
Got any mental disease? I can cyber bully you and you make a big deal out of it. We'll split the profits 50/50.
ya man
this one time I got really nervous about a test I had to take so I probably have a really bad case anxiety disorder
also I play Minecraft and I like everything to be neat and tidy so I probably have some seriously crippling OCD too
oh and I'm ONLY slightly homophobic so I'm probably a girl in a man's body as well
no bully pls I have feelings too you know
Aug 30, 2014 1:09 AM

Mar 2014
Korrvo said:
mclovinballz said:
ya man
this one time I got really nervous about a test I had to take so I probably have a really bad case anxiety disorder
also I play Minecraft and I like everything to be neat and tidy so I probably have some seriously crippling OCD too
oh and I'm not homophobic so I'm probably a girl in a man's body as well
That won't get us anywhere, brb. Going to go get diagnosed with Bipolar and aspergers.
Aug 30, 2014 1:11 AM

Sep 2012
mclovinballz said:
Korrvo said:
ya man
oh and I'm not homophobic so I'm probably a girl in a man's body as well
That won't get us anywhere, brb. Going to go get diagnosed with Bipolar and aspergers.
Not mainstream enough.

Try autism and breast cancer. That'll get 'em.
Aug 30, 2014 1:15 AM

Mar 2014
Korrvo said:
mclovinballz said:
Not mainstream enough.

Try autism and breast cancer. That'll get 'em.
I'm about 0.5% Indian(feather, not dot) and I'll become a Hindu so people will think I believe in reincarnation. I'll make up that I am one of my Indian ancestors reincarnated and that the memories from my past life have caused great trauma that the government has brought on. We might be able to milk the gov't as well.
Aug 30, 2014 1:17 AM

Sep 2012
mclovinballz said:
I'm about 0.5% Indian(feather, not dot) and I'll become a Hindu so people will think I believe in reincarnation. I'll make up that I am one of my Indian ancestors reincarnated and that the memories from my past life have caused great trauma that the government has brought on. We might be able to milk the gov't as well.
Genius. Don't forget to add in a part where the evil christian overlords are harassing you 24/7 that you are wrong and should go to hell and we'll make some serious bank.
Aug 30, 2014 1:18 AM

Jun 2008
mclovinballz said:
What a fucking cunt, this is almost as worse as when that black waitress said her receipt said nigger and got a fuck ton of money. Not going to take people seriously if all they ever do is play the minority card.

From what I heard it was OTHERS who started this....

Also, it's not like anyone was forced to give money.

They just did.

If you want to be angry at anyone be angry at people who like to give money to others.
Aug 30, 2014 1:19 AM

Mar 2014
JustALEX said:

They just did.

If you want to be angry at anyone be angry at people who like to give money to others.
Nobody forced people to give money to Peter Popoff. He's still a cunt.
Aug 30, 2014 1:21 AM

Mar 2014
JustALEX said:
mclovinballz said:

They just did.

And nobody is forcing him to accept the money, dude should have some self respect and not accept pity money, it makes his "cause" look bad.
Aug 30, 2014 1:22 AM

Jun 2008
BarryManilow said:
Nobody forced people to give money to Peter Popoff. He's still a cunt.

Very true.

BTW, the cop involved in the Ferguson shooting was also given a SHIT TON of money from people who started a similar campaign.

So was George Zimmerman.

This is just how things are nowadays.

Again....don't be mad at the people making headlines, be mad at the people giving money.
Aug 30, 2014 1:23 AM

Jun 2008
mclovinballz said:
And nobody is forcing him to accept the money, dude should have some self respect and not accept pity money, it makes his "cause" look bad.

Let's be serious for one second.

IF this is 100% valid and this kid was just kicked out of his house, you're telling me you wouldn't take the money?

Cuz if I was in that situation where my family just disowned me and kicked me out....yeah, I'd take the money.
Aug 30, 2014 1:25 AM

Mar 2014
JustALEX said:
mclovinballz said:

IF this is 100% valid and this kid was just kicked out of his house, you're telling me you wouldn't take the money?

Cuz if I was in that situation where my family just disowned me and kicked me out....yeah, I'd take the money.
$2,000 is reasonable, nearly 100 grand is excessive.
Aug 30, 2014 1:26 AM

Jan 2011
"I support you, unless you're a fag."
Whether the video is legit or not, sadly there are people like that.
Aug 30, 2014 1:30 AM

Jun 2008
mclovinballz said:
JustALEX said:

Maybe what these funding websites should do is once a certain level is reached they should cap it off.

Then again.....I'm sure the higher the amount goes the more money the website makes so...it's probably not in their best financial decisions to do something like that.

Quite frankly, it is amazing how much these stories can spread so quickly around the net and how much money can be made.

$100K is a LOT of money.

That's almost double the average household American income for an entire year.

It's all so crazy...
Aug 30, 2014 1:33 AM

Mar 2014
JustALEX said:
mclovinballz said:

Maybe what these funding websites should do is once a certain level is reached they should cap it off.

Then again.....I'm sure the higher amount goes the more money the website makes so...it's probably not in their best financial decisions to do something like that.

Quite frankly, it is amazing how much these stories can spread so quickly around the net and how much money can be made.

$100K is a LOT of money.

That's almost double the average household American income for an entire year.

It's all so crazy...
Well don't forget about incidents like these
Black waitress falsely accusing man for writing nigger on receipt
Some former dyke marine lied about being called a dyke

It could still be fake, there's been a couple of hoax's with people trying to pull minority cards for sympathy.
Aug 30, 2014 1:51 AM

Jun 2008
Yeah, I've heard about the fake stories and people giving money to said fake stories.

I hope this isn't one of those stories, but since these things have already happened before, one really has to wonder.
Aug 30, 2014 7:58 AM

Jan 2011
I skipped around the video and heard faggy screams what's this all about?
Aug 30, 2014 8:01 AM

Mar 2014
Strange.
Aug 30, 2014 9:01 AM

Aug 2014
Well then.
Aug 30, 2014 9:39 AM

Mar 2013
JonyJC said:
I skipped around the video and heard faggy screams what's this all about?

Makin money
[size=200]MAL AVATAR SYSTEM BLOWS
Aug 30, 2014 8:01 PM

Jan 2014
Korrvo said:

I'll help out Korrvo. You can send my share of the profits (we can decide specific percentages later) to the American Anti-Homosexuality League or whatever it is called.
"Let Justice Be Done!"

My Theme
Fight again, fight again for justice!
Aug 30, 2014 8:09 PM

Feb 2012
They can't beat the gay out of him.. :| Stupid family.

Aug 30, 2014 8:11 PM

Sep 2012
ITT: "My parents actually accept me and aren't assholes, I'm so oppressed!!"
Aug 30, 2014 8:17 PM

Mar 2014
Red_Keys said:
ITT: "My parents actually accept me and aren't assholes, I'm so oppressed!!"
Care to point out any examples for those of us playing at home?
Aug 31, 2014 2:07 PM

Aug 2013
That is unsettling...

Uh...right

I didn't have it that rough (from my parents, at least)

I don't know what to say
Want to talk?
Club!

"Would you like an anti-psychotic?"

*Bonus points if you leave a comment about the meaning of my signature.*
Aug 31, 2014 2:13 PM

May 2012
Mother to his son

"You son of a bitch". Self-owned I would say.

I went from cringe to "wtf why are they beating him"
S H O U T _ O L D _ B U T _ G O L D
Aug 31, 2014 2:26 PM

Mar 2014
Poor kid. That's just horrible.

That vid was an uncomfortable reminder of certain people who live in my house.
"Fuck this shit, fun things are fun!"
Aug 31, 2014 2:57 PM

Mar 2012
He also got like $80,000+ so...........
Let's go bowling.
Aug 31, 2014 4:31 PM

Mar 2012
This is uncomfortable on so many levels: the encounter itself (of course), the fact that he filmed it, and the fact that he's now raking in pity money ... .
LoneWolf said:
@Josh makes me sad to call myself Canadian.
Sep 1, 2014 8:01 PM

Dec 2012
I don't give a shit about this
my avatar is the bus driver from Rosario + Vampire
Sep 1, 2014 8:19 PM

Feb 2014
I don't believe that you are born gay. But I don't think that you should scold your child for being gay. On another hand, the boy is stupid and the mom is stupid. She is stupid to get pissed off at him for being a homosexual. What is wrong with people, I attend a Private Catholic school and we have a club for homosexuals and we happily support them. He's stupid because he used being a homosexual as a sob story to get money. To be fair he was aiming for $2,000 and got more than that. My family is Catholic and I was happy to know that my parents would support me if I was homosexual(Which I'm not)

"Everything you see on the internet isn't true." -Abraham Lincoln
Sep 1, 2014 8:45 PM

Jan 2014
Bottom line: If having sex in the first place is a choice then so is choosing to live the homosexual lifestyle. Whether you are predispositioned genetically towards homosexual behavior or not is irrelevant. The actual lifestyle is a choice.

Also, there is a great deal going on in this video besides just the issue of homosexuality.
Sep 1, 2014 9:49 PM

Nov 2012
You should stop printing the image "murica" as the only hole where these cringe things happen. It's starting to get obnoxious
MomonoSep 1, 2014 9:55 PM
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Sticky: » The Current Events Board Will Be Closed on Friday JST ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - Aug 2, 2021

272 by traed »»
Aug 5, 2021 5:56 PM

» Third shot of Sinovac COVID-19 vaccine offers big increase in antibody levels: study ( 1 2 )

Desolated - Jul 30, 2021

50 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:24 PM

» Western vaccine producers engage in shameless profiteering while poorer countries are supplied mainly by China.

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

1 by Bourmegar »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:23 PM

» NLRB officer says Amazon violated US labor law

Desolated - Aug 3, 2021

17 by kitsune0 »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:41 PM

» China Backs Cuba in Saying US Should Apply Sanctions To Itself

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

10 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.