Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Oct 24, 2009 12:35 AM
Oct 2009
Natsuru still hasnt adjusted to his girl form since he.... i mean SHE is still embarrassed of her now sexy body...

Shizuku has feelings for him? or shes playing natsuru?

yay for yuri!
Oct 24, 2009 12:53 AM

Oct 2009
DeathReaper said:
Hahaha best episode so far! The president is awesome xD

Lucky bastard XD

Yeah that scene was funny.
BitchMaster said:
francismeunier said:
BitchMaster said:
francismeunier said:

BitchMaster said:
Moderators' knowledge gained from this ep:

Apparently, they are a bunch of freaks with different sicko sexual fetishes but it seems like all of them love school girls uniform for an unknown reason as to what they will do if they got their hands on it. Ahhhhh... Now I see moderators in a new light now, either it's good or bad, it's up to you to decide....

I see the moderators as perverts who want to see how these girl act with their sexuality between themselves, friend.
BitchMaster said:
And now I can't stop watching this crap even if I want to since I apparently can't skip those insert pics they put in the middle of the ep. Damn you producers, you sure know how to make viewers your slaves, aren't you?

You mean they want us to buy this series to see what else is more perverted.

Nah, you didn't catch my sarcasm and I can't blame you since it's hard to recognize sarcasm on the net, but oh well, maybe this way people might be convinced that I'm a fan of this show and that can provide some LULZ for me 8-)

By all ways please explain since I sometimes get your sarcasm. BTW which one girl would you do from what you saw in this episode: Shizuku? Akane? Kaede?

Hmmmm....By "do", I wonder what would you mean? Are you thinking about the "do" that I am thinking that you might think the same way as me? I will daringly interpret that "do" by default and all I can say is that it was utterly funny and hard to tell considering the position that I'm in but if I really have to pick one, I would say the Pres so in a way I did answer your question and in a way I didn't, how funny was that? LOL 8-)

The President, ok. Just wanted to know your opinion. I try to understand people's position in anime here. Just wanted to have your opinion about the sarcasme of this series.

In spoiler my anime list for now.
Oct 24, 2009 1:27 AM

Jul 2008
so beauty pageant soon, but first some shopping for underwear and karoake! hes screwed
the only way to stop a gamer from playing is either: beat them, or wait until they get bored (though 2% percent suffer seizures
Oct 24, 2009 1:31 AM

Jul 2009
francismeunier said:

The President, ok. Just wanted to know your opinion. I try to understand people's position in anime here. Just wanted to have your opinion about the sarcasme of this series.
I'll do Red Akane..<3
Oct 24, 2009 1:49 AM

Oct 2009
Laevantein said:
francismeunier said:

I'll do Red Akane..<3

I am more with Sakura but I wished she did not only like women. Guess you have to impress her to have her like you. The President would be my second choice.

Oct 24, 2009 2:13 AM

Sep 2009
So instead of fighting they just decided only perverted comedy this time. I guess that's the main purpose of the show it seems. It's ok to watch....if you're not expecting much.
Oct 24, 2009 2:17 AM

Jan 2009
What I consider interesting (and a bit surprising to me) is that the fanbase seems to split up fairly evenly concerning the girls. Based on earlier reactions, I would have expected Shizuku to become the undisputed fan favorite in the show, particularly after this episode ;)

(like she seems to be based on novels and mangas)
Oct 24, 2009 5:45 AM

May 2009
Nice episode... yuri rules. It is just the way I like it not too explicit, it would be more like H-yuri. ^^

In the end where we had instrumental with trumpet was from country I am from, Serbia... I know bcs there is some manifestation going on every year and they play the same song at least once per that event. Oh my dog... :/
Oct 24, 2009 5:50 AM

Feb 2009
saxophone15 said:
It's ok to watch....if you're not expecting much.

ah, its a good thing i wasnt expecting anything at all from these series
cuz now it gives me a few good laughs

ah, i like president, id probably do the same if i were her.
Oct 24, 2009 6:41 AM

Jan 2008
Ah man, what's wrong with me. It's utter rubbish yet I find this show great fun.
Oct 24, 2009 7:04 AM

Jul 2009
LMFAO
Oct 24, 2009 7:22 AM

Jan 2009
I won't say much, I'll just say this is one lol anime xD..

Also, Akane is.. stupid?xD

Mariejoanna said:
MarthX said:
Wasabi said:
Less fanservice, more action and plot pl0x.
Indeed

Oh well, there was quite alot of Shizuku-chan, so I'm satisfied anyway.
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Oct 24, 2009 7:45 AM
Oct 2008
Bah, utter rubbish? This is epic! I hope to god there's a second season. I don't look for plot/action in anime like this. This is just plain out fun to watch.
Oct 24, 2009 8:33 AM

Nov 2007
I just noticed how ecchi the ED is.

#Feitoism @ irc.rizon.net - the official IRC channel for Fate Testarossa.
Oct 24, 2009 9:54 AM

Oct 2009
LOL Shizuku-chan is mean xD poor Natsuru xD Akane is funny and cute but i can't stand Sakura o.o
Go Akane! lol
Oct 24, 2009 9:56 AM

Mar 2008
Note to self: Do NOT watch Kämpfer in the living room when parents are around...
Oct 24, 2009 9:57 AM

Jan 2009
Teddy said:
Note to self: Do NOT watch Kämpfer in the living room when parents are around...

That's a good idea
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Oct 24, 2009 12:31 PM

Sep 2009
Funny... But... Natsuru, when transformed, seems too comfortable for a guy into a girl´s body... even his moves and gesture are feminine... I think if this moves/gesture should be a bit more masculine to be more close of a "real reactions" for him.

(is not supposed to have some fights in this show? is this just an ecchi?)
Oct 24, 2009 1:14 PM

Feb 2009
I really dont know why i dont drop this show..
Oct 24, 2009 2:11 PM

May 2008
DeathReaper said:
Hahaha best episode so far! The president is awesome xD

Lucky bastard XD

I also agree...
Oct 24, 2009 2:27 PM
Observer

Nov 2007
lame episode, the lack of "plot" is even more obvious and the jokes weren't funny enough for me.
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
Oct 24, 2009 2:44 PM

Jul 2009
wakka9ca said:
lame episode, the lack of "plot" is even more obvious and the jokes weren't funny enough for me.

_____> Drop it?

_Fap to it?

_Eat it?

_Screw it, me want middle section picchas?

If he's not with us, he's AGAINST us!!!

Oct 24, 2009 4:59 PM

Mar 2009
Good fun.

Oct 24, 2009 5:01 PM
Aug 2009
This episode pales in comparison with episode 3.
Oct 24, 2009 5:52 PM

Mar 2009
Pretty good episode. Wasn't as funny as the previous, but still good. Akane is still the best part. She cracks me up everytime their alone in their natural form. "Will you lead?" "I'll do it carefully..." LULZ!! The karaoke was ok, it would have better if Natsuru would've sang as well. The next episode looks funny, but they need to fight some more!!! Urahara Out!!
Sent with Mal Updater
Oct 24, 2009 8:10 PM

Jun 2007
I have to say that I'm glad the fighting part has taken the backseat for now.

Oct 24, 2009 8:31 PM

Aug 2009
The plot's barely there (and barely used), but the comedy clinches it for me. Great entertainment, and enough for me to finally rate this show an eight because of the fun. In terms of plot, it'll make many people cry, but the crazy humour probably saves it.
Oct 24, 2009 9:23 PM

Aug 2008
I've always wondered...why does Natsuru cover his/her breasts when as a girl even though he/she is ultimately a male? I understand there's the censorship reasoning, but it just doesn't seem to make sense to me. If I became a girl suddenly, but I could still go back as a guy, I don't see the point of covering up considering I'm actually male.
Oct 24, 2009 10:06 PM

Dec 2007
I don't mind about decent plot, but I hope the story picks it up. I wonder if there's more fights, though. Actually, I hope there's more yuri scenes. Natsuru is so lucky bastard, btw
gameoffreak8Oct 24, 2009 10:09 PM
Oct 25, 2009 12:14 AM
Feb 2009
I sorta like this episode but it's getting more and more ecchi... which is something I don't particularly like. You see, it always indicate stupid plots when there's ecchi in it. But I guess I can still give it a chance.

By the way what's up with this season? 3 yuris!! Sasameki koto, this and 11eyes?
Oct 25, 2009 1:13 AM

Oct 2009
Afte seeing it again. I still think Sakura is the best but the President is convincing me more of her charm. Shizuku also admited that she wants to see Natsuru as a guy next time. Would like the see the effect of that and who is it going to be for that first kiss next episode? Also wonder, I hope it might be Sakura but maybe President.

Oct 25, 2009 1:31 AM

May 2008
Kvakond said:
As entertaining as stupid

second that ^^
Oct 25, 2009 1:46 AM

Jan 2009
francismeunier said:
Afte seeing it again. I still think Sakura is the best but the President is convincing me more of her charm. Shizuku also admited that she wants to see Natsuru as a guy next time. Would like the see the effect of that and who is it going to be for that first kiss next episode? Also wonder, I hope it might be Sakura but maybe President.

I'm pretty sure it's gonna be Shizuku. The others will talk, Shizuku will act. And I agree with your observation "come as a boy next time". I also think that it has the background that Shizuku wants to resume her seductress mode.

The funny thing is that I'm convinced that Akane and particularly Sakura are much more "emotionally involved" at the moment. They really do love this bum. Shizuku by comparison is more detached, for her this is an enjoyable game with someone she feels curious about and loves to tease. And still, she'll be the one to take the first step, I'm sure. It would be just like her.
Oct 25, 2009 4:00 AM

Oct 2009
Mentar said:
francismeunier said:

I'm pretty sure it's gonna be Shizuku. The others will talk, Shizuku will act. And I agree with your observation "come as a boy next time". I also think that it has the background that Shizuku wants to resume her seductress mode.

The funny thing is that I'm convinced that Akane and particularly Sakura are much more "emotionally involved" at the moment. They really do love this bum. Shizuku by comparison is more detached, for her this is an enjoyable game with someone she feels curious about and loves to tease. And still, she'll be the one to take the first step, I'm sure. It would be just like her.

Ok, Mentar but I think also that Akane was the first who liked Natsuru as a boy before the other girls.

Oct 25, 2009 11:33 AM

Jul 2008
lolz O.o
and so they end up all participating...
O.o
wut happen to teh fights? lolz
Oct 25, 2009 12:36 PM

Jun 2009
zeker47 said:
some scenes are REALLY indicating YURI.... and ME LIKE IT!!!

QFT
more like the entire show is yuri :D
Oct 25, 2009 1:54 PM

Jul 2009
Toxic106 said:
I sorta like this episode but it's getting more and more ecchi... which is something I don't particularly like. You see, it always indicate stupid plots when there's ecchi in it. But I guess I can still give it a chance.

By the way what's up with this season? 3 yuris!! Sasameki koto, this and 11eyes?

You forgot seiken no blacsmith and seitokai no ichizon, my friend ;)

Oct 25, 2009 2:13 PM

Jul 2009
BitchMaster said:
Toxic106 said:

and Railgun or even white album has yuri trace, and so far only~
chances are Nyan Koi or Sora no Otoshimono may be going to include some yuri action as well, but those are already harem/echii anyway..... :-)

ps: oh, and forgot the kiddy girls...
vinesageOct 25, 2009 2:22 PM
Oct 25, 2009 6:47 PM

Jul 2009
vinesage said:
BitchMaster said:
Toxic106 said:

and Railgun or even white album has yuri trace, and so far only~
chances are Nyan Koi or Sora no Otoshimono may be going to include some yuri action as well, but those are already harem/echii anyway..... :-)

ps: oh, and forgot the kiddy girls...

LOL now it's like a must for any new anime to include yuri, like a trend or something. And before we know it, we will get Boy X Boy in any anime too, YAY for homosexuality!!! d(^_^)b

Oct 25, 2009 7:32 PM

Jul 2009
No wonder anime nowdays going downhill.....
I don't know what to say about this anime....aside from the brainless comedy & slapstick fanservice (reminds me of IkkiTousen).
It's up to all you to decide it whether this anime good or trash..
Kagura89Oct 26, 2009 3:12 AM
Oct 26, 2009 12:27 AM
Sep 2007
Shizuku wanted to be COMEDIAN made my day.
Oct 26, 2009 2:11 AM

Mar 2008
GG subs this episode were really something else.
But watching "Madame President" having fun is quite the fun. Also again episode preview had some entertainment value.

This concludes my weekly dose of brainless comedy.
Oct 26, 2009 2:33 AM
Sep 2007
Still not if this belong in harem, or yuri domain.
KleferiOct 26, 2009 2:36 AM
Oct 26, 2009 6:17 AM

Sep 2008
kind of funny ep =)

with Shizuku participating in the fight now ...

but still .. Akane is the BEST!!

100% voting for Akane in the Beauty Contest n yea .. the first kiss should be with her!

I don't care about Kaede .. but the President .. she might be a trouble .. *she has a high chance for being the one kissed too >_<"*

4.2/5 ep

When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth.
Oct 26, 2009 2:10 PM

Sep 2008
Asteriks said:
Still not if this belong in harem, or yuri domain.
...I just thought about that, and now I'm confused; thanks.
Oct 26, 2009 8:38 PM
Oct 2009
simply put, natsuru is sometimes a Procrastinating Undecided Slow Sissy Youth or PUSSY...
Oct 26, 2009 9:15 PM
May 2009
Wow you guys are taking this way to seriously If you watched this expecting some neon genesis evangelion plot or any decent plot at all you've got to be joking. The true genius of this show is that it disregarded the plot in its entirety and focused completley on fanservice which (being genetically male as I am) is fucking great and hilarious. Seriously this was designed by clamp (which has some of the greatest artwork that I have ever seen especially in code geass). So you get a show with

a) a lot of fanservice
b) amazing artwork

what are you complaining about. Seriously do you want the lame ass plot over the fanservice this show provides.

Normally I would hate shows like this but I do enjoy yuri and every once in awhile I need to watch a show that is straight forward and funny. You guys need to stop analyzing this, sit back, and watch Akane, Madam President, and Natsuruu (girl type) get pimped out to the max
Oct 27, 2009 11:54 AM

Oct 2008
That was quite a funny episode! XD
Oct 27, 2009 12:16 PM

Oct 2009
Lil_Wayne said:
-rant rant rant about kampfer-

I just read this entire post with Lil' Wayne's voice in my head.

But, I agree with you pretty much. I think that it's stupid to complain that this show is shallow and vapid and too reliant on fanservice, because some shows are just like that. This obviously isn't a "food for thought" show, nor are we going to have any philosophical inner monologues or Edgard Allen Poe-esque plot twists, but we are going to have a bunch of well-endowed girls bouncing around and partaking all sorts of Les Yay, and it's just mindless enough to be entertaining.
Oct 27, 2009 5:02 PM

Jun 2009
No plot progression, and comedy was weak... I was bored :(
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kämpfer Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

removed-user - Dec 17, 2009

252 by il887 »»
Apr 20, 2:53 AM

» Crap show

sjw_vegeta - Feb 2

10 by Arnez »»
Feb 7, 10:55 PM

Poll: » Worst Character?

neow_neow - Oct 31, 2009

36 by Lolicon »»
Jun 7, 2023 5:04 PM

Poll: » Kämpfer Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Proselyt - Dec 10, 2009

223 by White_Alice »»
Apr 28, 2023 7:43 AM

Poll: » Best Couple Or Pairing For Male Natsuru

Putanginamo31 - Sep 30, 2021

7 by White_Alice »»
Apr 28, 2023 7:37 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.