Forum Settings
Forums

2014 College Football season(Happy NSD!!!)

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (23) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Aug 30, 2014 12:24 PM

Aug 2013
Michigan looked fantastic. I'm very pleased with our performance.
Aug 30, 2014 12:31 PM

Dec 2010
Fantasee said:

Yeah, their rushing attack had a field day.. but it IS Appalachian State; not sure how hype you could possibly get for a win like that, even if it was 100-0 lol..

OSU had a close one against Navy, but for the most part it was expected. I think it'll be an important win for their team as they look towards MSU later down the road. JT Barrett played really well in his first start, and their defense pulled it together towards the end.
Aug 30, 2014 12:52 PM

Aug 2013
Legendre said:
Fantasee said:

Yeah, their rushing attack had a field day.. but it IS Appalachian State; not sure how hype you could possibly get for a win like that, even if it was 100-0 lol..

OSU had a close one against Navy, but for the most part it was expected. I think it'll be an important win for their team as they look towards MSU later down the road. JT Barrett played really well in his first start, and their defense pulled it together towards the end.

Well.. Considering Mich's OL was manhandled by Akron and UConn last year, showing we can at least run on App St can actually be seen as an improvement, as sad as that sounds lol.

Something to be concerned about is our 5* freshman CB Jabrill Peppers (AKA NEXT CHARLES WOODSON) limped off the field with injury, didn't play the second half... They say he was only kept out for precautionary reasons. Hope that's true.
FallingSn0wAug 30, 2014 12:57 PM
Aug 30, 2014 1:25 PM

Dec 2010
Fantasee said:
Legendre said:

Well.. Considering Mich's OL was manhandled by Akron and UConn last year, showing we can at least run on App St can actually be seen as an improvement, as sad as that sounds lol.

Something to be concerned about is our 5* freshman CB Jabrill Peppers (AKA NEXT CHARLES WOODSON) limped off the field with injury, didn't play the second half... They say he was only kept out for precautionary reasons. Hope that's true.

lol, I guess that's true. That sucks about Peppers.. definitely don't want to see a talent like that go down. Reports are that it's an ankle injury, but hopefully it's just a low sprain.
Aug 30, 2014 2:29 PM

Aug 2013
Breez @JabrillPeppers

Thanks for the get well wishes, your boy is okay & I will be out there next week! 1 down many more to go!! As always.. #GoBlizzyBlue
Aug 30, 2014 6:13 PM

Mar 2012
So that RB from Georgia looks kinda decent. He doesn't run very Gurley at all.
Aug 30, 2014 7:55 PM

Aug 2013
TravSavage said:
So that RB from Georgia looks kinda decent. He doesn't run very Gurley at all.

Yes. Nick Chubb is a monster.
Aug 30, 2014 8:26 PM

Dec 2010
LSU offense looks completely out of sorts. They're supposed to be a ground and pound team, but their running game has looked absolutely awful. Meanwhile, Melvin Gordon and Todd Gurley are clearly the best RB's in the country.
Aug 30, 2014 8:28 PM

Mar 2012
Florida already off to a great start this season.
Aug 30, 2014 9:16 PM

Feb 2009
Nobody chokes like the Badgers do.... unreal
Aug 30, 2014 9:29 PM

Dec 2010
baboon said:
Nobody chokes like the Badgers do.... unreal

It's a shame, really. I'm an LSU fan, but they played horrendously bad for the majority of this game. That's why you play 4 quarters though I guess. Still a little bit of time left though; anything could happen.

LSU's defense looks as good as it has in years in terms of talent. They're exceedingly young, and if they can make it out of this game, they're going to have a great season. The same can't be said about their offensive situation; neither QB looked anywhere near the caliber necessary to win the SEC, and the real disappoint is the running game.

I actually had no idea that Fournette wasn't going to be starting. Hilliard is pretty good in his own right, but I was really hoping that the Fournette hype train would live up to expectation.
Aug 31, 2014 1:17 AM
Sep 3, 2014 6:29 AM

Jan 2008

JT got it together in the 2nd half, but the two redzone possessions in the first half were awful.

And I would rather see Rod Smith get more carries. Not really impressed with Elliott yet.

----

Devin Funchess is a stud. He's one of 3 or 4 M*chigan players I would take on Ohio State.
Sep 4, 2014 4:07 PM
Feb 2014
AP hates the Huskies, ranked 25 in the country, we won our game, and now we're around 33 atm.

Can we please win the Pac-12 now?
Sep 4, 2014 5:01 PM

Aug 2010
I seriously hope you guys only support colleges that you attend or have attended in the past.
Sep 4, 2014 5:59 PM

Oct 2011
Geaux Tigers!
suckthistigerdickBITCH

Sep 4, 2014 8:45 PM

Dec 2010
WeShootBurglars said:
I seriously hope you guys only support colleges that you attend or have attended in the past.

?... da fuq? Team affiliation adds a certain passion to CFB, but it's certainly not a necessity to enjoy the sport.

Frankly, I'd rather see more people that just love the sport, and want to see a good game regardless of team affiliation.
Sep 5, 2014 11:09 PM

Oct 2011
Anyone tailgating tomorrow? Just me? Oh, okay.

Sep 5, 2014 11:25 PM

Apr 2013
OREGON ON GAMEDAY VS MSU

LETS GO DUCKS!!!

O
Sep 5, 2014 11:44 PM

Dec 2010
MaiTai said:

Meh, week 2 is like the worst week in CFB lol... besides the two main games (MSU v Oregon and Stanford v USC) most teams are playing cupcakes.
Sep 6, 2014 12:28 AM

Aug 2013
Sourire said:
OREGON ON GAMEDAY VS MSU

LETS GO DUCKS!!!

O

Please win.

Legendre said:
MaiTai said:

Meh, week 2 is like the worst week in CFB lol... besides the two main games (MSU v Oregon and Stanford v USC) most teams are playing cupcakes.

Michigan vs Notre Dame is a big game too :(

====

I hate your new title, gunblade :(
Sep 6, 2014 1:51 AM

Jan 2008
People seem to think having LeBron at the game helps with recruiting. It didn't help at all last year. :/

I hate your new title, gunblade :(

Had to. XD
Sep 6, 2014 1:53 AM

May 2012
Long time NFL fan, non-american here.

Looking for an exciting match-up. What do I watch tomorrow?

Or today if it's Saturday for you guys now.
Sep 6, 2014 7:05 AM

Oct 2011
Legendre said:
MaiTai said:

SEC tailgates no matter what lol. Totally excited that the LSU v Bama game is a home game too.

Sep 6, 2014 9:37 AM

Aug 2013
Perisher said:
Long time NFL fan, non-american here.

Looking for an exciting match-up. What do I watch tomorrow?

Or today if it's Saturday for you guys now.

You definitely will want to tune into the Michigan State @ Oregon game. That is a match up between two top 10 teams.
Southern California (USC) @ Stanford promises to be a very good game as well.
Sep 6, 2014 12:43 PM

Dec 2010
Fantasee said:

Legendre said:

Michigan vs Notre Dame is a big game too :(

MMMMMMmmm.... I'll give you that I guess lol.. It's definitely better than the majority of the games.

UGH, Nebraska almost lost to Mcneese State.. big 10 y u do dis to me. An absolutely amazing play to finish it though.

MaiTai said:
Legendre said:

SEC tailgates no matter what lol. Totally excited that the LSU v Bama game is a home game too.

Yeah but the week 2 games still blow lol.. most people end up staying at the tailgate the entire time. I was in Baton Rouge last year for LSU v A&M; wasn't the greatest game, but death valley is always a fun place to watch CFB.
Sep 6, 2014 6:55 PM

Aug 2013
Fuck me.

We still have a long ways to go.
Sep 6, 2014 7:04 PM

Apr 2013
WOOOOOO MARIOTA FOR HEISMAN!!!

I love my ducks #wontheday
Sep 6, 2014 7:39 PM

Dec 2010
Fantasee said:
Fuck me.

We still have a long ways to go.

Yeahhhh... MSU is the best team in the big 10 by a good bit after what I've seen from MSU v Oregon, Michigan v Notre Dame, and VT v OSU... which is saying that the big 10 kinda blows, since Oregon ran away with that game in the 2nd half. Maybe Wisconsin can give them a run for their money in the Big 10 championship, but I doubt it.

Stanford USC was as weird as I expected it to be. Stanford should have won the game, but they couldn't capitalize on red-zone opportunities.

Fournette making the heisman pose after scoring his first college TD against SHSU made me laugh. A LITTLE TOO EARLY FOR THAT BUDDY.

Week 2 blows for most teams in terms of the caliber of the opponent, but it makes for an awesome study in skill position players. Watching A&M v Lamar for instance gives you a chance to see Myles Garrett against a lesser opponent, and it's gross. He's in the QB's face on every single play, and makes it around the OT in about 0.2 seconds

EDIT: Well this was a fucking brutal day for the big 10 lol...
UmbryaSep 6, 2014 8:59 PM
Sep 6, 2014 9:45 PM

Apr 2013
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wmQId8fWguA

:3 best CB in college football

edit; gus johnson is love, gus johnson is life
Sep 6, 2014 9:48 PM

Oct 2011
Legendre said:

Yeah but the week 2 games still blow lol.. most people end up staying at the tailgate the entire time. I was in Baton Rouge last year for LSU v A&M; wasn't the greatest game, but death valley is always a fun place to watch CFB.

Ahh. Good to know you've had the experience. I had a good day of that "southern comfort" tailgating before the game today myself.~

Sep 6, 2014 10:02 PM

Dec 2010
Sourire said:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wmQId8fWguA

:3 best CB in college football

edit; gus johnson is love, gus johnson is life

That INT was sick. Great win for Oregon; with UCLA looking overrated and Stanford falling to USC, they have a great shot at winning the Pac 12.

MaiTai said:
Legendre said:

Ahh. Good to know you've had the experience. I had a good day of that "southern comfort" tailgating before the game today myself.~

For sure. My mom and both of my aunt's are LSU alumni, and I currently go to Texas A&M. I doubt I've seen everything LSU has to offer tailgating wise, but I think "the grove" at Ole Miss is still the best place in the SEC to tailgate. Either way, SEC tailgating is amazing.
Sep 7, 2014 7:17 AM

Oct 2011
Legendre said:

MaiTai said:

For sure. My mom and both of my aunt's are LSU alumni, and I currently go to Texas A&M. I doubt I've seen everything LSU has to offer tailgating wise, but I think "the grove" at Ole Miss is still the best place in the SEC to tailgate. Either way, SEC tailgating is amazing.

A&M eh? Rather that than Bama, obviously. Ole Miss is okay, but since I grew up in Mississippi, I learned to dislike them from an early age.

Sep 7, 2014 9:17 AM

Aug 2013
All of the Big Ten is eliminated from the playoffs after week 2.

We're so pathetic

And yes, I'm in full meltdown mode after last night. :'(
Sep 7, 2014 4:47 PM

Dec 2010
Fantasee said:

We're so pathetic

It's a long season. I think MSU is still in contention, but they're going to need Oklahoma to lose a big game, which I think is perfectly reasonable.

As a side note, I'll drop a cliche that I think holds true more often than not:

Fans are the first people to realize an upward trend, and the last people to realize a downward trend. You wouldn't believe the conversations I've had with Big 10 fans over the past few years, and it's probably only just now that they're starting to realize how far behind they are from the Pac 12 and the SEC.
Sep 7, 2014 6:13 PM

Aug 2013
Legendre said:
Fantasee said:

We're so pathetic

It's a long season. I think MSU is still in contention, but they're going to need Oklahoma to lose a big game, which I think is perfectly reasonable.

Fans are the first people to realize an upward trend, and the last people to realize a downward trend. You wouldn't believe the conversations I've had with Big 10 fans over the past few years, and it's probably only just now that they're starting to realize how far behind they are from the Pac 12 and the SEC.

Lol, true point on Oklahoma.

Is that really a cliche? I've never heard that phrase before. I definitely agree with it though, fans tend to keep optimism as long as they can, and you can include me in that category as well.

It's pretty tragic how bad the Big Ten is at this current point and time. Although, and you may disagree with me on this, but I stlll think the Big Ten is heading in the right direction. Obviously we are the worst power conference in football right now, but here me out, haha.

- MSU is legit and will be legit until Dantonio leaves.
- OSU will eventually get there under Urban Meyer.
- PSU will eventually get there under James Franklin. (this one is more debatable though)
- Wisconsin and Nebraska are what they are. Never spectacular, but they're consistent 9-3 ish teams which isn't bad.

And I think the most optimistic viewpoint possible on Michigan is that, at the very least, Hoke has recruited pretty well. He just is not the right guy to lead or develop the talent he is bringing in. So I guess if you want to pick out a positive for Michigan, you could look at Hoke as sort of a roster builder, but someone who just doesn't know what to do once he builds that roster. If that makes any sense.
Sep 7, 2014 6:37 PM

Dec 2010
Fantasee said:
Legendre said:

Lol, true point on Oklahoma.

Is that really a cliche? I've never heard that phrase before. I definitely agree with it though, fans tend to keep optimism as long as they can, and you can include me in that category as well.

It's pretty tragic how bad the Big Ten is at this current point and time. Although, and you may disagree with me on this, but I stlll think the Big Ten is heading in the right direction. Obviously we are the worst power conference in football right now, but here me out, haha.

- MSU is legit and will be legit until Dantonio leaves.
- OSU will eventually get there under Urban Meyer.
- PSU will eventually get there under James Franklin. (this one is more debatable though)
- Wisconsin and Nebraska are what they are. Never spectacular, but they're consistent 9-3 ish teams which isn't bad.

And I think the most optimistic viewpoint possible on Michigan is that, at the very least, Hoke has recruited pretty well. He just is not the right guy to lead or develop the talent he is bringing in. So I guess if you want to pick out a positive for Michigan, you could look at Hoke as sort of a roster builder, but someone who just doesn't know what to do once he builds that roster. If that makes any sense.

I'm sure someone's said it before, but as far as I know I created it. It just sounds super cliche lol :P

I agree with you that they're heading in the right direction, and I'm not even sure if I'm willing to call them the worst power conference overall, from top to bottom at least. I still think the ACC is right there with y'all, even though they have FSU. The Big 12 isn't too far ahead either. Besides Baylor, Oklahoma, and OSU, the conference fucking blows. I'm not sure if you caught BYU vs UT yesterday, but it was a travesty of college football.

Vanderbilt can tell you first hand how great of a coach James Franklin is after their first two games of the season, and I definitely believe in Urban Meyer as a coach. We all knew it was going to be a really rough first two games for OSU, but I think most people were expecting them to tough it out against VT. They almost did, but that loss really hurts.

I was pulling for Hoke to right the ship at Michigan honestly, because CFB is better off when they're playing well, but yeah, he really doesn't look like the man for the job, despite his success in recruiting.
Sep 10, 2014 4:04 PM

Dec 2010
Apologies for the double.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4YEO_1p38A

Kyler Murray highlights from his week 2 game where he racked up 564 total yards and 7 TD's. Kid's been watching too much early Michael Vick with that ball in one hand 4 feet from his body lol.. gotta tuck that shit.

He's an absurd talent, just have to hope he fills out a little bit in the next year or two.
Sep 10, 2014 6:00 PM

Aug 2013
Legendre said:

Kyler Murray highlights from his week 2 game where he racked up 564 total yards and 7 TD's. Kid's been watching too much early Michael Vick with that ball in one hand 4 feet from his body lol.. gotta tuck that shit.

He's an absurd talent, just have to hope he fills out a little bit in the next year or two.

After I watched this, I went and watched videos of Blake Barnett and Jarrett Stidham.. And I have to ask, why in the world is Murray rated below those guys? I mean not to knock Barnett or Stidham, but jeez, Murray just looks on a different level.

http://247sports.com/Season/2015-Football/CompositeRecruitRankings?InstitutionGroup=HighSchool&Position=DUAL
Sep 10, 2014 6:15 PM

Dec 2010
Fantasee said:
Legendre said:

After I watched this, I went and watched videos of Blake Barnett and Jarrett Stidham.. And I have to ask, why in the world is Murray rated below those guys? I mean not to knock Barnett or Stidham, but jeez, Murray just looks on a different level.

http://247sports.com/Season/2015-Football/CompositeRecruitRankings?InstitutionGroup=HighSchool&Position=DUAL

He is absolutely on another level. The only reason is height and size. Murray is 5'10 (although has room to grow; his dad is 6'2) and Barnett and Stidham are 6'4.5 and 6'3.5 respectively.

He's the best player on the best HS football team in the country.

I know stats don't mean everything, but here's a comparison of Murray to Barnett:

Barnett (16 games) - 2996 yards on 55.4% (187.3 ypg) 26 tds 17 int; 120 carries 892 yards 15 tds

Murray (16 games) - 3669 yards on 63.7% (229.3 ypg, 17.7 avg) 46 tds 9 int; 160 carries 1328 18 tds

Yeahh... Not to say that Barnett's stats are bad but.. holy shit Murray's stats are ridiculous. Plus, California 5 star QB prospects scare me:

http://247sports.com/Player/Jimmy-Clausen-24440?Institution=657

http://247sports.com/Player/Matt-Barkley-5665?Institution=600

Jimmy Clausen and Matt Barkley anyone?
Sep 10, 2014 8:33 PM

Aug 2013
^Yep.. Not to mention Murray is putting up those stats while playing better competition than Barnett. Texas is undoubtedly a better HS football state than CA is.
Sep 13, 2014 7:09 PM

Aug 2013
Smh Georgia. There's arguably no team in college football that does less with more.

The Oklahoma of the SEC.
FallingSn0wSep 13, 2014 7:15 PM
Sep 13, 2014 7:22 PM

Dec 2010
Fantasee said:
Smh Georgia. There's no team that does less with more.

The Oklahoma of the SEC.

LOL.. that's a pretty apt comparison actually. It certainly makes A&M look good, so I'm happy about that.

If the big 10 took a big hit last weekend, it was the ACC that took a hit this weekend. If I was a betting man I would have bet that ECU would upset VT, so I can't exactly say I'm surprised; ECU is a surprisingly good team.

Hundley got taken out of the UCLA v UT game with an elbow injury I think. UCLA does not look like the #12 team in the country, and losing to Texas after Texas got obliterated by BYU would be really fucking embarrassing.

Actually, this could be an awful weekend for the Pac 12 too. USC is down 27-17 against Boston College. If both USC and UCLA lose to unranked out of conference teams... ouch. People are going to have to re-evaluate the Pac 12 pretty heavily. From what I've seen Oregon is the clear favorite out of that conference.

Week 3 pretty much confirms how wide open the SEC is too. If A&M can shore up their secondary in the next few weeks they'll have a shot at actually making it out of the West. The same thing kind of goes for LSU; their defense is lethal, so if they can shore up their offense they'll be one of the top teams in the country.
Sep 13, 2014 7:28 PM

Jun 2008
Fantasee said:
The Oklahoma of the SEC.

haha...that's a PERFECT comparison.
Sep 13, 2014 8:30 PM

Aug 2013
Legendre said:
Fantasee said:
Smh Georgia. There's no team that does less with more.

The Oklahoma of the SEC.

LOL.. that's a pretty apt comparison actually. It certainly makes A&M look good, so I'm happy about that.

If the big 10 took a big hit last weekend, it was the ACC that took a hit this weekend. If I was a betting man I would have bet that ECU would upset VT, so I can't exactly say I'm surprised; ECU is a surprisingly good team.

Hundley got taken out of the UCLA v UT game with an elbow injury I think. UCLA does not look like the #12 team in the country, and losing to Texas after Texas got obliterated by BYU would be really fucking embarrassing.

Actually, this could be an awful weekend for the Pac 12 too. USC is down 27-17 against Boston College. If both USC and UCLA lose to unranked out of conference teams... ouch. People are going to have to re-evaluate the Pac 12 pretty heavily. From what I've seen Oregon is the clear favorite out of that conference.

Week 3 pretty much confirms how wide open the SEC is too. If A&M can shore up their secondary in the next few weeks they'll have a shot at actually making it out of the West. The same thing kind of goes for LSU; their defense is lethal, so if they can shore up their offense they'll be one of the top teams in the country.

I am probably alone in thinking this, but I wouldn't be panicking yet if I was a UCLA fan. Their defense looks legit. They've pretty much single handily won both games (maybe all 3 if UCLA pulls it out tonight) by themselves. UCLA's D looks among the top in the country through three weeks IMO. It's their offense that looks dreadful. But Noel Mazzone has proven himself to be a very good offensive coordinator, and Hundley's just too good to not pull it together at some point. Their offense looks bad right now, but I expect them to get it together soon and start looking as good as we know they can. They just need to survive until that happens, then it's relatively smooth sailing for UCLA.

LSU is definitely a threat. Honestly, I laugh at people that think Les Miles isn't an elite coach.

Miles finds ways to win games with average or even bad QBs. Let's keep in mind that LSU went undefeated against one of the greatest all-time regular season schedules with Jordan freaking Jefferson at QB.

That's why Miles is an elite coach. His team finds ways to win games despite having an average or sub-par player at the most important position - QB.

Honestly I think Brandon Harris will end LSU's drought of bad QBs though. That guy is legit and I was actually pretty surprised Harris didn't win the job this year.
Sep 13, 2014 8:35 PM

Aug 2013
TAMU looks like the real deal. Believe the Kenny Hill hype. Week 1 against SCar wasn't an anomaly.

I'm still picking Auburn to win the west, as I'm a huge fanboy of Gus Malzahn and his offensive scheme, but I wouldn't be totally surprised to see TAMU take it.

Also - #JakeSpavital2Michigan

I'll take the liberty of starting that train. :P
FallingSn0wSep 13, 2014 8:41 PM
Sep 13, 2014 8:41 PM

Jun 2008
I don't believe in ATM so far......but now that we have a playoff, who knows.

Also, lol @ Va Tech.
Sep 13, 2014 8:44 PM

Aug 2013
JustALEX said:

Also, lol @ Va Tech.

Va Tech losing, from my Big Ten perspective, is more of an indictment of Ohio State. It definitely doesn't look good that the team they lost to ended up losing to the likes of East Carolina the very next week.

It's also a good time to lol @ USC. How do you lose to Boston College?!?
Sep 13, 2014 9:16 PM

Dec 2010
Fantasee said:
Legendre said:

I am probably alone in thinking this, but I wouldn't be panicking yet if I was a UCLA fan. Their defense looks legit. They've pretty much single handily won both games (maybe all 3 if UCLA pulls it out tonight) by themselves. UCLA's D looks among the top in the country through three weeks IMO. It's their offense that looks dreadful. But Noel Mazzone has proven himself to be a very good offensive coordinator, and Hundley's just too good to not pull it together at some point. Their offense looks bad right now, but I expect them to get it together soon and start looking as good as we know they can. They just need to survive until that happens, then it's relatively smooth sailing for UCLA.

LSU is definitely a threat. Honestly, I laugh at people that think Les Miles isn't an elite coach.

Miles finds ways to win games with average or even bad QBs. Let's keep in mind that LSU went undefeated against one of the greatest all-time regular season schedules with Jordan freaking Jefferson at QB.

That's why Miles is an elite coach. His team finds ways to win games despite having an average or sub-par player at the most important position - QB.

Honestly I think Brandon Harris will end LSU's drought of bad QBs though. That guy is legit and I was actually pretty surprised Harris didn't win the job this year.

Nah man.. you have to understand how bad this Texas team is. BYU held Texas to 7 points on 258 total yards while forcing 4 turnovers; by contrast, UCLA held them to 17 points on 322 total yards while forcing 0 turnovers.

The saving grace of course is that they won all 3 games, but in this playoff era (thank god), the WAY you win matters. UCLA does not look like the #12 team in the country, and barely scratching out a win against Texas 20-17 pretty much proves that.

JustALEX said:

Also, lol @ Va Tech.

The chances that you've watched all 3 A&M games: 0%. The chances that you watched the entirety of the South Carolina game: 10%. The only reason to not believe in A&M at this point is their secondary. Their offense is among the best in the country, probably tied with Oregon for THE best.

Fantasee said:
JustALEX said:

Also, lol @ Va Tech.

Va Tech losing, from my Big Ten perspective, is more of an indictment of Ohio State. It definitely doesn't look good that the team they lost to ended up losing to the likes of East Carolina the very next week.

It's also a good time to lol @ USC. How do you lose to Boston College?!?

It certainly is an indictment of OSU, yes. I'll say it again though, ECU is a good team. VT losing is not a surprise to anyone who paid attention to ECU v South Carolina last week.

Horrific week for the Pac 12 though. USC, UCLA, and through USC losing to BC, Stanford, all took a big hit this weekend. Oregon is holding the reigns in that conference.

PS: Myles Garrett has 5 sacks through 3 games. For comparison, Clowney had 9 sacks his Freshman year. If you don't know who this kid is, start paying attention.
UmbryaSep 13, 2014 9:26 PM
Sep 13, 2014 9:24 PM

Jan 2008
It certainly is an indictment of OSU, yes.

Not really.

I'll just post something a VT fan said:

Dear OSU fans: after our loss today vs ECU. OSU caught VT on a very great (rare) day. I told everyone around me at the game the way we played was so shocking. We never play that way and that was like we played in our glory days. OSU will wins 9 games or more. Truly the stars just aligned for us that night. The game means nothing now that VT has lost to ECU but it will be a night I always remember, I had an amazing time. 
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (23) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Sticky: » The Current Events Board Will Be Closed on Friday JST ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - Aug 2, 2021

272 by traed »»
Aug 5, 2021 5:56 PM

» Third shot of Sinovac COVID-19 vaccine offers big increase in antibody levels: study ( 1 2 )

Desolated - Jul 30, 2021

50 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:24 PM

» Western vaccine producers engage in shameless profiteering while poorer countries are supplied mainly by China.

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

1 by Bourmegar »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:23 PM

» NLRB officer says Amazon violated US labor law

Desolated - Aug 3, 2021

17 by kitsune0 »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:41 PM

» China Backs Cuba in Saying US Should Apply Sanctions To Itself

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

10 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.