Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Apr 2, 2014 6:30 AM

Dec 2010
Sung-Hwan said:
That does not justify how a pirate that was built up to be one of the most powerful in the series just got decapitated by a one-legged warrior without any effort.
By no means is he just a one-legged warrior. And besides, it's shounen you can't really trust Doflamingo is dead yet, no matter what. Also it would be nice if Kinnemon was the one that got cut somehow, since he was impersonating him, Idk...
Apr 2, 2014 6:35 AM
Apr 2012
Amazing chapter again. Seeing all the toys reverting back to humans (or animals) is what we've been waiting for and it did not disappoint. Doflamingo is so screwed, can't see him staying on Dressrosa as once Kaido gets wind of what happened he is done for. Loved Kyros being badass, Doffy ain't dead though it would be fitting for Kyros to take his life.

Sabo at the end was wonderful, cannot wait for next weeks chapter.
Apr 2, 2014 6:39 AM

Mar 2009
Finally. More Sabo.
Apr 2, 2014 6:44 AM

May 2013
Sick chapter! My boy Usopp came clutch, Doffy got his head chopped off, Sabo is doing some crazy dragon moves and all the toys have been restored and everybody is regaining their memories of the toys. Chaos is happening. I am loving it! I am so glad that I made the decision to switch from the anime to the manga last week, best decision ever. This arc is amazing and this chapter gets a 5 out of 5.

Apr 2, 2014 7:02 AM
May 2011
I've got so many questions after that chapter. Who is the Doflamingo that got his head sliced off? Or is it gonna be an asspull ability? I hope Oda doesn't disappoint with this explanation.

Also what's with Sabo destroying the ring? isn't that where all the defeated gladiators are? or is there something else under the ring? Kinda let down that Sabo didn't get to showcase more skills in the arena but hopefully next week we'll get some answers
Apr 2, 2014 8:28 AM

Mar 2012
Holy EFF! This chapter was INCREDIBLE! Things are really starting roll now. And SABO! That ending.... @_@

So worth the week wait.
Apr 2, 2014 8:45 AM
Apr 2013
Things are really crazy now... There are so many different things you have to follow. I feel like I should wait a few weeks, so that I can read a few chapters in a row, but there is probably no way I will be able to resist reading the next chapter as soon as it's released :D.

Also I doubt that Doflamingo is dead as well.
Apr 2, 2014 8:47 AM

Nov 2012
"Dragon Claw Fist: Dragon's Breath!" Sabo is so OP, hahaha. wow.

There's no way Donflamingo is dead, it's surprising how many people have assumed he is dead! The one thing you should have learned from reading the one piece manga is to not easily believe that people are dead even when they appear to be/are implied to be. There has to be something with his string fruit that kept him alive. How in the world could he not have notice this big one legged dude charging for him and not have had the time to dodge the slice!?!? Something is definitely going on here, maybe he let himself appear to be killed so he can catch someone by surprise...Who would luffy fight if Donflamingo is dead? Answer me that, people who believe he is dead. Also that would be very abrupt and a stupid way for such a strong hyped up character to go out, there's no way!

Yep stuff is going to get crazy in the next few chapters. I really hope that Sabo's face gets revealed soon, and we get some sort of flashback or explanation as to what happened during the time after he was saved by Dragon.

I'm still wondering who will get the fruit and if it will be eaten by someone by the end of this arc. Not really sure who I want to eat it out of the contestants..
Apr 2, 2014 8:48 AM
Apr 2014
Well, Dofla can control things like Puppets, i'm almost sure that it was a puppet controled by Dofla, and right now he's running away D:
Apr 2, 2014 8:59 AM

Sep 2013
Holy damn! I knew Sabo would be strong but sssshhhhiiiiittttttt. Goddamn. Ace was strong but Sabo with the Mera Mera Fruit just sounds like overkill.

And Doflamingo isnt dead. Theres never been an antagonist in the history of anime that was that easy to kill.
Old_RavenApr 2, 2014 9:03 AM
Apr 2, 2014 9:04 AM

Nov 2011
I doubt he's dead now, it can be the re-attaching theory just like the others said.

I wonder what happened to Curly-Brow pirates.
One Piece = Devil Tree XD
Apr 2, 2014 9:07 AM

Jun 2011
Old_Raven said:
Holy damn! I knew Sabo would be strong but sssshhhhiiiiittttttt. Goddamn. Ace was strong but Sabo with the Mera Mera Fruit just sounds like overkill.

And Doflamingo isnt dead. Theres never been an antagonist in the history of anime that was that easy to kill.

And it fits because his abilities have "Dragon" in them.

OT: I'm predicting three possible outcomes for Doffy.

1. It's a puppet being controlled by him, he isn't that easy to kill even if by surprise.
2. He's a logia. Would be like Kakuzu from Naruto as he'd be a String man.
3. Law's room might've been set up the whole time because Law wants to kill Doffy himself.

Or maybe it's Kinemon disguised as Doffy?

Kyros vs Doflamingo is more fitting to this arc than Luffy, especially because of all the things he did to Kyros.

Apr 2, 2014 9:08 AM

Mar 2012
We saw no blood from Mingo, so I think he isn't dead.

Hack is Koala's friend? hmmm

Isn't that madafaka, supposed to be "Sabo", too overpowered?

Nahhhhhhh, Kyros is waaaaaaay too weak.
Apr 2, 2014 9:16 AM

Aug 2010
O_o?!

But really! How the hell did Dofla predict that might happen and had a dummy prepared [because there's no way he's dead....right O_O!! And he's no logia for sure]

Dat F****n SABO!!!!!!! BA!!!

Well Kyros. For now what a BOSS u are ^^...It was like a repeat of 10 years ago with the same scene but this time he got the cut.

I wonder who Koala meant at the last panel? He's coming!! >.<
Apr 2, 2014 9:17 AM

Jun 2011
Sabo is most likely stronger than Luffy, especially since he was probably training with Dragon or something ever since his "death". I'd say he's as strong as Ace.

Hack could be Koala's friend, she's the slave girl from the Fisher Tiger flashback so it is possible.

Apr 2, 2014 9:19 AM
Apr 2014
Barion-Zara said:
O_o?!

But really! How the hell did Dofla predict that might happen and had a dummy prepared [because there's no way he's dead....right O_O!! And he's no logia for sure]

Dat F****n SABO!!!!!!! BA!!!

Well Kyros. For now what a BOSS u are ^^...It was like a repeat of 10 years ago with the same scene but this time he got the cut.

I wonder who Koala meant at the last panel? He's coming!! >.<

Well, Law was there, saying "I HAVE A PLAN, AND I'M GOING TO KILL YOU", the Straw Hats are in there, saying: "WE HAVE NO IDEA WHAT WE'RE DOING BUT WE'RE GOING TO KILL YOU", and you know, there's marines and other things. I dont see it that hard for him to predict thing could get messy and prepare a puppet :(
Apr 2, 2014 9:23 AM
Apr 2013
bigzzcobzz said:
We saw no blood from Mingo, so I think he isn't dead.

Hack is Koala's friend? hmmm

Isn't that madafaka, supposed to be "Sabo", too overpowered?

We knew about Hack already.

I don't think Sabo is too overpowered. We didn't really see him fight yet. All we know is, that his haki is quite strong and that he is at least on par with Burgess (probably stronger though).
He had a lot more time to train than Luffy, as he began his journey quite a few years before him and he was trained by the revolutionaries (probably by dragon himself). He's got to be strong.

About Dofy. I think Kyros and Law should be fighting him, but honestly i don't know who Luffy is supposed to fight then.
Also he is able to control people with his cloud strings, but he can't control their minds or what they're saying. It is not a puppy.
It is not Kinemon either. His transformation looked way different from the real Dofy, we would have noticed that in a close up like that. Plus he was busted already.
QuiniusApr 2, 2014 9:27 AM
Apr 2, 2014 9:36 AM
Jul 2018
bigzzcobzz said:
We don't know that. He was able to get the jump on and cut Doflamingo with one leg. Unless this is indeed a puppet then that is pretty impressive considering how others have fared against him.
Apr 2, 2014 9:40 AM

May 2012
Without a doubt I like Bartolomeo now
"I have a father!!! I just remember!!!"... "haaahh??" this conversation is funny.
.. Great Senpai is badass, Burgess is no match for him he cant even beat Ace.
I dont think Dofla is dead, If Dofla is not the final boss for Luffy then its gonna be Bigmom.

Apr 2, 2014 10:19 AM

Jun 2012
You guys seem to have forgotten, hack is a fishman and he was in the tournament.

I would think that doflamingo is either a logia or he is just using a puppet. The puppet doesnt seem likely though, he didn't plan for this shit to happen, he had no clue and is too arrogant to really prepare for it.

I really hope he isn't dead though, that would be disappointing, though at the same time i guess it is kinda good, shows that it doesn't matter how strong you are if you're caught off guard you are fucked.

And sabo, oh shit son, he is strong. All his moves have dragon in as well, so you know, wink wink nudge nudge. That arena is wrecked, sabo is gonna bring everyone out and lead a charge to the palace? And then after all is said and done and the arc is over, he'll speak with king riku and ally himself with them, making the revs stronger and have more territory. Simples.
jimbob1141Apr 2, 2014 10:36 AM
Does anyone else need a doctor to confirm that someone without a head is dead?
Apr 2, 2014 10:22 AM

Apr 2009
finally a great chapter !
i think that doflamingo can seperate parts of himself aswell as he does with others with his strings.
no need for "room".
Apr 2, 2014 10:39 AM

Jan 2010
That sure escalated quickly...but yeah, the odds of Doffy actually being dead are slim to none.
Dear Math,
I'm not a therapist. Solve your own problems.

Oh, and Algebra?
Stop asking us to find your ex, she's NEVER coming back.
Apr 2, 2014 10:53 AM

Sep 2012
I wouldn't mind if he was but I agree Dofi can't be dead. My favorite theory is that Pica created something like a stone-clone. Making dofi a logia would be my least favorite theory. I'm making my prediction right now: Kyros is going to die, probably when Dofi retaliates.

Oh, and I still think Usopp had some kind of plan. At least I hope he did.

SolBlade said:

And sabo, oh shit son, he is strong. All his moves have dragon in as well, so you know, wink wink nudge nudge. That arena is wrecked, sabo is gonna bring everyone out and lead a charge to the palace? And then after all is said and done and the arc is over, he'll speak with king riku and ally himself with them, making the revs stronger and have more territory. Simples.

Bringing Dressrosa to the revolutionary side would be a great idea.
Apr 2, 2014 10:55 AM
Apr 2014
Just signed in for the first time to tell you that no one on this thread remenbers that de destruction of S.A.D. factory maybe imminemt and that maybe just maybe doflamingo is aware of that and maybe just maybe he is more intrested in protec that than any other thing. that raises the question of why isn't he in the factory in the first place. end the factory end doflamingo's life that was preatty much said in the beggining of this adventure. If sad factory is destroyed doflamingo's in for a preatty awfull death by the hands of KAIDOU THE BEAST. so if sad factory gets destroied doflamingo should dig a grave and drop dead or lay the fuck low.
Apr 2, 2014 11:04 AM
Apr 2014
Now that you understand why doflamingo has to play dead stop wondering.
Apr 2, 2014 11:10 AM

Aug 2010
Now that I think more about it. I really see Mingo dying XD

Just imagining Oda doing that is giving me goosebumps >.<

It'll be friggin unique as hell! And while some may argue about it being anti-climatic, I still think this is quite realistic actually. I mean there are many BA bosses in RL who no one thought were gonna die but then something out of nowhere comes and Bang! They're dead.

I'd really love to see more about Mingo. But him dying this way would not be bad at all. There are other Boss material this arc either way (Big Mom, Fujitora even maybe CP0?)
Apr 2, 2014 11:15 AM

Jul 2010
One of best chapters in a while.Obviously Doflamingo isnt dead, i cant believe anyone would think he is lol.
Sabo OP, holy shit that was awesome.Kyros was awesome as well!

Shaduge said:
What a load of shit this chapter was, and people still accept it. Typical.
People are still complaining because they didnt like what others did.Typical.
Apr 2, 2014 11:16 AM

Sep 2011
Sung-Hwan said:
Doflamingo dies like a complete bitch? Are you fucking shitting me? Holy fucking shit I seriously didn't believe Oda would waste him so easily like the other villains of the second half, but this....Caesar put up a better final stand than Doflamingo.

This has actually really cemented my opinion on how One Piece has been slipping since the second half started. I can't believe Doflamingo got killed off like that.

Calm your tits Doffy is fine; there's no way in hell the prime villain for the past two arcs would die like that. They are just giving Kyros his moment of glory. Do you remember Enel and Wiper back in Skypiea had a very similar moment. Wiper literally killed Enel by stopping his heart with the Impact Dial then Enel revived himself with his ability. Now the only thing here is that Enel was an over powered Logia user while Doffy has been confirmed as paramecia. I don't know how he's alive but I know he is.

OT: The chapter was fantastic, not quite what the spoilers had predicted but pretty close and just as epic. Only complain is that he spent too many panels on random people being turned back into humans and not enough on the meat of the story. Anyways I assume next week will be another epic chapter with a break the following week.

Edit: THEORY ON WHY DOFFY IS ALIVE!

So I was thinking about how Doffy could have survived Kyro's decapitation. The thought just occurred to me, he could have been manipulating Law using his Parasite ability and had him use ROOM at the last minute to prevent his death. Just a theory but it seems like a possibility because I'm pretty damn sure he isn't a logia and Law was in the room at the time.
FullmetalRaikouApr 2, 2014 11:24 AM
Apr 2, 2014 11:19 AM

Jun 2012
Wow, I never would've imagined that Doflamingo is a Logia... the only other explanation I can think of is that he somehow made a double out of strings.

Glad to see everyone really did turn back to normal. Doflamingo is definitely pissed now... he can't even think straight. I know Kyros is a badass, and I would love to see Kyros vs Doflamingo, but I have the feeling that Doflamingo's gonna destroy him, if anything else because he's only got one leg.

Have to say that was a bit of a tearjerker when Viola remembered Kyros there (also King Riku). I wonder if Rebecca realized that Thunder Soldier was her father, though.

Sung-Hwan said:
The10tailedwolf said:
Sung-Hwan said:

I surfed through the raws. He got his head cut off and I saw blood.

You don't bleed if your limbs get sliced off as a Logia (Haki not taken into account), and Doflamingo is no Logia. He's dead.

Where is said blood? I saw no blood... I'm also certain the Doflamingo we're seeing is some how an imposter

Look at the edges of his sliced neck.
He's obviously still alive, and there is no anything on his neck... those are just thicker imperfect lines. If you check out any other slice in One Piece ever (Kyros chopping his leg off last chapter being a great example) it clearly doesn't look like that.

Edit: Although I don't necessarily think Law would have any desire to help Doflamingo at this point... the theory that maybe he did something sounds pretty good too. Maybe he wants to be the one to off Doflamingo, or maybe he remembered someone since the toys got turned back, there's a few possibilities of why he might want him alive.
HalibelTheEspadaApr 2, 2014 11:29 AM
Apr 2, 2014 11:22 AM
Apr 2013
Fullmetal89 said:

[...] with a break the following week.

Come on, don't jinx it! :D
Apr 2, 2014 11:32 AM

Sep 2011
HalibelTheEspada said:
Wow, I never would've imagined that Doflamingo is a Logia... the only other explanation I can think of is that he somehow made a double out of strings.

Glad to see everyone really did turn back to normal. Doflamingo is definitely pissed now... he can't even think straight. I know Kyros is a badass, and I would love to see Kyros vs Doflamingo, but I have the feeling that Doflamingo's gonna destroy him, if anything else because he's only got one leg.

Have to say that was a bit of a tearjerker when Viola remembered Kyros there (also King Riku). I wonder if Rebecca realized that Thunder Soldier was her father, though.

Sung-Hwan said:
The10tailedwolf said:
Sung-Hwan said:

You don't bleed if your limbs get sliced off as a Logia (Haki not taken into account), and Doflamingo is no Logia. He's dead.

Where is said blood? I saw no blood... I'm also certain the Doflamingo we're seeing is some how an imposter

He's obviously still alive, and there is no anything on his neck... those are just thicker imperfect lines. If you check out any other slice in One Piece ever (Kyros chopping his leg off last chapter being a great example) it clearly doesn't look like that.

Edit: Although I don't necessarily think Law would have any desire to help Doflamingo at this point... the theory that maybe he did something sounds pretty good too. Maybe he wants to be the one to off Doflamingo, or maybe he remembered someone since the toys got turned back, there's a few possibilities of why he might want him alive.

Yeah I was thinking about Law helping too, but after looking back at some of the chapters I now remember that Law had been tied down to the heart seat with two sea stone cuffs on each hand. So unless they where removed in the chaos, I don't think that's the case anymore. It might have something to do with Doffy's ability, or it might be a stone clone made by Pika who left Zoro as someone else had said on here.
Apr 2, 2014 11:35 AM
Aug 2011
I don't see why people are making a big fuss over doffy. He ain't dead yet and even if he were i won't mind apart from the fact that he probably needed 3 or 4 more panels to make it look dramatic. Luffy does not really have anything against dofla in particular. Law or Kyros are more fitting anyday. Also im happier about sabo being in the tourney for something else other than the mera mera. Now it's very likely he intends to get dressrosa as a revolutionary territory. Which hints to major Dragon involvement in the near future. With all such allies like chinjao back to human form, its the perfect time for luffy to go at Big Mom and her forces. Unless Fujitora and the marines have a part to play in this just yet.. And there's also the Kin'emon plot... This arc is truly a cluster****
Apr 2, 2014 11:59 AM

Aug 2012
shitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshit
shitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshit
shitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshit
shitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshit

....shiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat, dis chapter
This world is mine. I think this world may even just be a long, long dream I'm watching. You guys may just be illusions, and it can't be proven whether or not you really exist either. In other words, this world was created with me at the center. So what will happen if I die? I don't know. My imagination isn't very creative; I just can't imagine myself dying. In other words, there is no way this world can completely disappear. But if I die, then everyone will disappear. I am the only one in this world who won't disappear. The rest are just people I see as if in a dream.

-Claire Stanfield, Baccano!
Apr 2, 2014 12:09 PM

Jun 2013
HAHAHA!!! REBELLION START!!! Usopp most awesome moment!!! And Mingo Get his Head Taken off...tough he is alive, that would be too Easy take down.

It is over for Flamingo Family. Woo Curos is Awesome!!! Drama, action, shit-hit-the-fan-situations, comedy. This just get's better and better. I wonder which side Marines still chose?

And Damn...O.o Sabo...holy shit he is strong!!!! There is no mistake on it...Sabo 100000 % Sure Winner. If Oda is still going to make Burges win, I will get angry!!
Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival.~Winston Churchill

"Fate of the universe will be Decided as it SHOULD be, in MORTAL KOMBAT!" ~Elder Gods

"Justice WILL Prevail?" "But OF COURSE IT WILL!! WHOEVER WINS, BECOMES THE JUSTICE!!!" ~Donquixote Doflamingo (King, Pirate, Shichibukai, Philosopher(?) (One Piece))
Apr 2, 2014 12:16 PM

Apr 2014
I don't believe Mingo is dead, because we know how Oda draws decapitation, like when Curos cuts his leg off (chapter 742, page 10). I believe the cut was too clean to be decapitation, I mean, Oda draws shallow cuts on the arms have more blood shown than that cut (and the neck has some of the biggest arteries in the entire body). Trafalgar was there as well, so it is valid possibility that he used his power to save Mingo, after all, he may still need Mingo for his plan to work. We don't know for sure if Law was in seastone chains, he has swapped seastone handcuffs for steel ones in the past, so he might have done that and played dumb. I think Law has something to do with it, why else would there be a frame with Law with a startled expression on his face on page 13? That one frame has significance. I agree with everyone that Mingo died too easily, there has to be a catch to what is happening.

Moving away from that, holy crap Sabo has got some moves!!! Can't wait to see what happens next in the Colosseum. Also, I wonder what is happening to Sanji and the others on the Thousand Sunny with the battle with Big Mom's crew. Usopp isn't there so I don't think that they will be using the cannons as effectively (not saying that they cannot operate them). Additionally, what was up with that talking ship (chapter 730, page 11), is that Big Mom's devil fruit power?
Apr 2, 2014 12:25 PM

Aug 2012
Barion-Zara said:
Now that I think more about it. I really see Mingo dying XD

Just imagining Oda doing that is giving me goosebumps >.<

It'll be friggin unique as hell! And while some may argue about it being anti-climatic, I still think this is quite realistic actually. I mean there are many BA bosses in RL who no one thought were gonna die but then something out of nowhere comes and Bang! They're dead.

I'd really love to see more about Mingo. But him dying this way would not be bad at all. There are other Boss material this arc either way (Big Mom, Fujitora even maybe CP0?)

I too would be rather fond if this would be Dofla's end...much irony, and a very good twist.

But knowing how OP handles most of these situations, Kyros moment of glory will end up only in him suffering even more (probably), Dofla being alive etc etc

I don't want to give theories, but as with every chapter there are a few hints what might have hapenned, from the Pica/Zoro panel, to Law close up

Sabo's screening was pretty neat, I must say, and this chapter described chaos very well, atleast at first reading. Personally, I love chapters in which everything happens in such a roundabout way, but without that Dofla twist this chapter would probably be just a 'meh'. All in all, I'm pretty satisfied

/constructive comment end
This world is mine. I think this world may even just be a long, long dream I'm watching. You guys may just be illusions, and it can't be proven whether or not you really exist either. In other words, this world was created with me at the center. So what will happen if I die? I don't know. My imagination isn't very creative; I just can't imagine myself dying. In other words, there is no way this world can completely disappear. But if I die, then everyone will disappear. I am the only one in this world who won't disappear. The rest are just people I see as if in a dream.

Apr 2, 2014 12:39 PM

Nov 2013
I wouldn't mind if Dofla was killed by Kuros but I don't think Oda would give his death less than a full page panel.

Also many people seem to forgot that Luffy destroyed the first platform of the colosseum with Chinjao's head. So far I'd say it's a real tie between him and Sabo.
Apr 2, 2014 1:04 PM

Aug 2012
short_review said:
I wouldn't mind if Dofla was killed by Kuros but I don't think Oda would give his death less than a full page panel.

Also many people seem to forgot that Luffy destroyed the first platform of the colosseum with Chinjao's head. So far I'd say it's a real tie between him and Sabo.

yeah, but considering the context Sabo isn't just destroying the platform, he's destroying the whole ground so he can go underground :D

Apr 2, 2014 1:04 PM

Mar 2014
I like Oda's use of reverse trolling. I hope Doflamingo is dead, but, if he's not, that's okay because I wonder how events will play out.

Not only were citizens and guards from Dressrosa were freed, but also violent pirates, criminals, and animals were freed. There will be chaos with lots of innocent people caught in the pandemonium.

There are government officials, marines, sailors, and kings and royalties from other countries that were turned into toys, too. That makes me wonder if Fujitora is going to attempt to arrest Doflamingo for this, but that's IF Doflamingo is still living.

Also, I don't think Doflamingo has Kenbunshoku Haki otherwise he would have sense Kyros coming. Not every high tier character has Haki. It helps a lot in battles, but its not always needed to fight stronger foes.

Also, lol at Usopp, the dwarves, and the gorilla. Usopp, you lucky bastard, I envy you for getting Robin to comfort you.
TheCommonMan1Apr 2, 2014 1:14 PM
Rushing to the sound of battle to protect those who can't.
My theme when I'm epic and everyone knows it:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ux9YbzTeekg
My theme when I am in command:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z9KzEMqWRFk
My theme when I am going to fight:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XTEK8Nti3_U
Mytheme when warriors like me are no longer needed:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q3wnN_PxUDY
Apr 2, 2014 1:06 PM

Jun 2012
HalibelTheEspada said:

Sung-Hwan said:
The10tailedwolf said:
Sung-Hwan said:

As much as i want to agree, laws plan in the first place was to get kaidou to kill doflamingo, so i disagree with that point.

But yeah, no blood, i agree there.
Does anyone else need a doctor to confirm that someone without a head is dead?
Apr 2, 2014 1:40 PM

Aug 2012
Blows my mind people actually think Dolfa is dead.
Obviously some kind of trick or skill.
Oda would never just kill off someone this big without some final insane battle between luffy and him or something similar.
Apr 2, 2014 1:45 PM

Jun 2010
There shouldn't be that much logic, but given his ability with strings, would it be enough to suggest it makes sense (in OP terms) that he can reattach limbs and nerves, near pseudo Logia?
Apr 2, 2014 2:00 PM
Apr 2014
this was awesome! one piece is great i tell ya!
but why people would think doflamingo is dead?
i mean come on the man has been around for years in one piece, oda can't kill him off this way!
those who've been following one piece you all know no main villains end up losing against supporting characters in the story, tere's no way.
mingo's got trick under his sleeve and he's definitely using them to fight back.
since devil fruit are unique i don't think he has the power to detach himself or to detach things off while it still alive because those who master these are buggy and tra-guy.
maybe the one who got cut off it's a puppet that mingo set up in case of if intruders attack the palace.
he's definitely not logia!
if you would have notice in marineford war battle he was dodging, parring and not a sign of being intangible, so no!
but this was a great chapter there!
i don't understand why fairy tail is better than one piece?
the story is way richer than fairy don't you think?
oh probably of the fan service they offer... man that's ridiculous!
we want a good plot story, comedy, mystery, more badass chars than sexy bimbo and more action than fan service!
that's what makes a good shounen manga!
Apr 2, 2014 3:25 PM

Apr 2009
the gorilla panel was the funniest. It cracked me up when i saw it, it was all about pirates, other dressrosa old guards and shit, and here it is a Gorilla roaring LOL
Oda never disappoints xD

btw Oda intentionally put Law's and Pica's pannel there to confuse us. Damn you xD
Apr 2, 2014 3:35 PM

Sep 2011
Sung-Hwan said:
Doflamingo dies like a complete bitch? Are you fucking shitting me? Holy fucking shit I seriously didn't believe Oda would waste him so easily like the other villains of the second half, but this....Caesar put up a better final stand than Doflamingo.

This has actually really cemented my opinion on how One Piece has been slipping since the second half started. I can't believe Doflamingo got killed off like that.

You're not seriously falling for this are you?

People don't even need to say "I don't believe he's dead" OF COURSE he's not fucking dead. Nothing with him has been resolved yet.
Apr 2, 2014 3:52 PM
Jan 2013
Sabo's abilities are stifling. Man must've went through hell in the Revolutionary army. xD
Apr 2, 2014 4:44 PM

Mar 2014
Doflamingo is a paramecia type like Luffy , so theres no way of him getting self-recovered. Some probable scenarios are:
1.like many have suggested ,Law may join this event for some reason.
2.this could be a dummy created by some power of Mingo's family member.
3.maybe a member of his family has any kind of healing powers

One thing is for sure. This cant be Mingo's death, it just cant. If he goes, hes gonna go with an epic class, like a boss.
Everybody has the right to have his own opinion on something.And you do have the right to disagree with them.But that doesnt give you the right to impose your opinion on others, even though you do have the right to think you are fucking awesome.
Apr 2, 2014 5:28 PM

Jul 2013
[After seeing Doflamingo decapitated]

- It's not the time to lose one's head.
- That's not the way to get ahead in life.
- It's a shame he wasn't more headstrong.
Apr 2, 2014 5:35 PM
Apr 2014
did someone understand which technique usopp used to defeat sugar? Because i din't get it.
Apr 2, 2014 5:53 PM

Apr 2014
mechammer said:
did someone understand which technique usopp used to defeat sugar? Because i din't get it.

He ate the tabasco ball.... it wasn't a technique. He ate the ball and his facial expression scared the living daylights out of Sugar. I mean comon, haven't you seen any of those ghost chili pepper videos? I would freak out like that to if I were eating something so spicy it is near fatal!!! Not to mention his roaring in pain and agony, the increased saliva output to cool down his mouth, and similar symptoms of allergic reactions, dude.... she was just freaked out!
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 1114 Discussion

AhriTheS3xyFox - May 1

1 by FMmatron »»
3 hours ago

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 1113 Discussion ( 1 2 )

FMmatron - Apr 23

55 by steeltec »»
May 1, 11:17 PM

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 1110 Discussion ( 1 2 )

FMmatron - Mar 12

64 by cry4heals »»
May 1, 5:18 PM

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 1081 Discussion ( 1 2 )

removed-user - Apr 17, 2023

74 by anubela »»
May 1, 9:56 AM

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 770 Discussion ( 1 2 )

LunyRem - Dec 11, 2014

50 by KoniginElle »»
Apr 26, 11:16 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.