Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Mar 8, 2014 7:25 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Ah, an onsen episode...and Nisekoi just had one earlier today too.

Well, that was kinda fun I guess. Itsuka and her statue making skills ;o
I think they're going to remember this trip for some time.
Mar 8, 2014 10:26 AM

Jul 2013
Oh damn, another hot spring episode just like Nisekoi :D.

Oh wow, Zvezda and White Light are also there huh. It was peaceful, then it turn into a battlefield. Itsuka loves Kate so much XD. Now Renge knows about Asuta and Miki's identity, wondering her thoughts about that.

Mar 8, 2014 10:32 AM

May 2013
The elders from Zvezda and White Light can still fight lol. Identities have been revealed in this episode. Their home has been destroyed?
Mar 8, 2014 10:34 AM

Nov 2012
Lol why were there monkeys present through this entire episode? And Why does Miki hate Asuta so much?
Mar 8, 2014 10:39 AM
Apr 2013
Wow. Crazy episode.

I guess first of all, I'M SO BLOODY HAPPY FOR YOU, YASUUUUU!!

I mean, just by how this episode went it's clear that Kaori doesn't need to use him to get at Zvezda, right? Sure, the look she gave him at the end wasn't exactly the "look of love", but Yasu's own expression was quite telling about their relationship i.e. it's sort of equal. Or not overly one-sided, at the very, very least.

And that, my friends, is enough for me! Talk about a complicated relationship, dating the leader of the rival organization out to get your own.

Awesome.

Secondly, just wow, Renge found out Dva and Egret's identity! Not the way I thought things would go but still pretty satisfied with how it happened. Also, I KNEW Miki knew who Dva was, right from when she was tormenting him to do the treasure dance back in episode 6.

LOL at them just walking past each other and even saying hello.

Also LOL at Renge: "Asuta, please can you wake up again?"

Why did Kate look at Asuta so long at the end of the episode? What was the meaning of that look? Any thoughts?

Mar 8, 2014 10:53 AM

Aug 2010
Wow! Quite the episode that was. And I was thinking it's gonna be an ordinary Onsen ep. Glad I was wrong ^^

Lots of characters found out the identities of each other and the end with no home to return too either O_O Shit got real!!

Lol'd at Natasha having a back story setting that she loves Onsens enough to go crazy XD

Kate and Asuta had some nice skinship ^^

The Grandpa and Grandma of the Inn being on opposite sides and fighting on top of Kate was lol XD

Miki is yandere for Robin it seems XD It was cute when Robin told her she admires her and she blushed in the hot spring :3
Then how she got mad at Robin being close to Dva and wanting to kill him.

Renge is really having problems to figure out what she should do now that she found out Miki and Asuta's identities. I wonder what she'll decide.

Well things got really interesting there ^^ Can't wait for nxt ep. This is getting better and better. I don't know where this is going :D

Oh and lol at the monkeys going with them on the bus XD
Mar 8, 2014 11:08 AM

Apr 2013
A lot of highlights this episode...

Dat skinship, the monkeys, the zvezda foot soldiers, and Lol at grandpa and grandma, kinda saddening that their final years would end with being arch enemies :l

Quite a revelation episode for a seemingly 'normal' onsen trip. Wonder what renge-chan would think after finding out their identities.
Mar 8, 2014 11:23 AM

Dec 2011
Wow. I can't believe they would all reveal themselves this episode.
I wonder if Asuta really remembered Renge is Robin.

And the plot twist that the grandma and grandpa are on opposite sides. Hahaha. Lol at the Grandma wearing the White Light uniform.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 8, 2014 11:51 AM

Feb 2012
I have a feeling Dva and White Robin are gonna end up like grandpa and grandma in the future. Forbidden love between opposing factions!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 8, 2014 11:55 AM

Jan 2014
kickmesign said:
I have a feeling Dva and White Robin are gonna end up like grandpa and grandma in the future. Forbidden love between opposing factions!

I don't think so, I think she might go to zvesda.
Watch Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha, you wont be disappointed. http://q.pokefarm.org/user/Uran10
Check out My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEz0PrV3Vh-ksW0mzOWnnSQ

Mar 8, 2014 12:06 PM
Oct 2012
ollythirteen said:
Why did Kate look at Asuta so long at the end of the episode? What was the meaning of that look? Any thoughts?

Kate has known for a while that Asuta loves Renge, that was why she called Renge her biggest enemy about six episodes back, and why she was so intent on "conquering" Asuta two or so episodes again. So this episode, when Asuta was insistent on going back by bus rather then with Kate, she was fully aware of what that meant.

As for the episode, they had the "Mask of the Obvious" going full time to my great joy. That is one of the best things about this show.
Mar 8, 2014 12:10 PM
Jul 2018
Another hot spring episode just like Nisekoi.

I was wonder do Asuta remembered that Renge was White Robin.

Too many characters' true identities were revealed in this episode.
Mar 8, 2014 12:35 PM

Feb 2013
Another hot spring episode just like Nisekoi.
A lot of true identities were revealed and I also wonder if Asuta still knows that Renge is White Robin.
The Grandpa and Grandma was the best thing in this episode. xD
Did I get it wrong or did Yasu really betray Zvezda?

Mar 8, 2014 1:56 PM
Oct 2010
Back to the surreal randomness... not that it is a bad thing.

Barion-Zara said:
Oh and lol at the monkeys going with them on the bus XD
Well, of course they had to take the bus, after being kicked from the van. >_> XD

ShirayukiSumire said:
Did I get it wrong or did Yasu really betray Zvezda?
That seems to be the case.

If I have to take a guess, I'd say they probably organized the trip so White Light (or a third party?) destroyed Zvezda's base while they were away... Which probably would also mean that White Falcon prefers to stop Zvezda without hurting them.
AjunkyMar 8, 2014 2:02 PM
"Against stupidity the gods themselves contend in vain"
Friedrich Schiller
Mar 8, 2014 2:14 PM

Jul 2013
Hm, so many identities revealed.
Zvezda's base blown up while they were away :o
Yasu betrayed them?
Hm.. wonder whether Robin will turn on White Light.

Takuan_Soho said:
ollythirteen said:

Kate has known for a while that Asuta loves Renge, that was why she called Renge her biggest enemy about six episodes back, and why she was so intent on "conquering" Asuta two or so episodes again. So this episode, when Asuta was insistent on going back by bus rather then with Kate, she was fully aware of what that meant.

Hmm.. interesting.
Wonder how the rest of the season will pan out.
SandyBoiMar 8, 2014 2:42 PM
Mar 8, 2014 2:27 PM

Oct 2011
This getting serious with all the revelations.
Mar 8, 2014 2:37 PM

Apr 2013
Why is it only getting interesting now?
Mar 8, 2014 2:37 PM
Content Admin
Overkilled Red

Aug 2013
Beginning was surprising with the old lady being a part of the White Light and the old man belonging to Zvezda!

General Gorou is still wounded so doesn't wanna join Asuta in the bath..

White Egret finds out that Renge admires her a lot.

Yasu wonders about peeping them and get blasted immediately by Roboko. XD
Kate and Asuta do some 'bonding'..

White Robin and Dva meets. White Egret seems furious after seeing them together..

Natasha meets Kaori in the bath. She's right about Kaori having big oppai! XD

White Robin Egret invites Dva to meet her in the forest. Battle begins.
Roboko and Itsuka are stuck by White Light. General is supported by Zvezda. Kate is being attacked! :O

Itsuka vs. Kaori was short. Grandma vs. Grandpa's identities revealed. Battle begins.

Egret reveals her identity as well after identifying Dva's identity..
Renge knocking Asuta down immediately after he calls her real name was funny.
"Sorry Asuta-kun! Can you wake up again?!" XD

Yasu is driving away with Kate's weapon and smiling at Kaori? What's their connection? O.o

Renge and Asuta takes the bus. Asuta notices their headquarter/city is being destroyed! :O

Next episode:

Mar 8, 2014 2:43 PM

Apr 2013
I'm shipping Renge x Asuta so hard!

But more importantly, this was a good episode I must say. With all the identities revealed it can only get more interesting from now on.
Mar 8, 2014 2:48 PM
Mar 2012
About time she found out Asuta was Dva. That cliffhanger though
Mar 8, 2014 3:22 PM

Jan 2014
All the revelations, then that ending there? Holy shit, this escalated pretty quick, and it got real real dark.

Now what will Renge do with Asuta's identity eh? Clearly she views him on a different light, and she values him. I do see her changing to Zvesda.
Mar 8, 2014 4:04 PM

Sep 2007
Identities known! At last, some development!

Mar 8, 2014 4:17 PM

Nov 2011
ASUTA, you goddamn lucker! I wanna bond with Kate too!

GET DROPBOX HERE!
Bonus space for you and me with this link! Now 500MB per referral, up to 16GB from referrals alone.
Mar 8, 2014 5:09 PM

Oct 2012
Looks like next episode will be pretty serious compared to this glorious monkey party and that pose the zvezda members used were too good.
Mar 8, 2014 5:17 PM

Jun 2012
YumeNoMonogatari said:
I'm shipping Renge x Asuta so hard!

(...)

- I only draw freestyle! -
Mar 8, 2014 5:22 PM

Aug 2012
Damn no more redemption for Yasu..
Mar 8, 2014 5:55 PM

Nov 2013
All of these side charas I care about Dx

And more seriousness is very very welcome!
Mar 8, 2014 6:03 PM

Mar 2012
wow it's getting hot in here! so much revelations. masks off this masquerade
Mar 8, 2014 6:33 PM
Jan 2012
I don't understand, since when does Kate have feelings for Asuta? or what reason?
Mar 8, 2014 7:22 PM

Aug 2013
While everyone is fighting for their lives, Kate sleeps and Natasha is with the monkey party lmao.

Renge admires Miki but she clearly likes Asuta. Still, I could see her switching to Zvezda.

Why does Yasu have Kate's plushie? That bastard....I have a bad feeling about this -_-
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness."

"May those who defy their fate be granted glory."
Mar 8, 2014 7:43 PM

Oct 2011
Another onsen episode(well since nisekoi's episode is..)! xD but UGH cliffy, next ep please :(

This is hilarious as usual. Identities revealed and deym monkeys riding the bus!
Mar 8, 2014 8:54 PM
Apr 2013
Guys, come on don't jump to conclusions:

Yasu betrayed Zvezda? How?

By letting White Falcon know that they were at the same onsen? No, stuff escalated because Egret overheard Dva and Robin's conversation.

By telling White Falcon where Zvezda base was so that it could get blown up while everyone was away? Nah, White Falcon found that out by herself last episode.

By organizing the onsen trip in the first place to get Zvezda members away from the base? I don't think he has that much of a say where Zvezda is concerned.

I think what we saw at the end was simply him leaving with his ride.

At the start of the episode Asuta takes the bus to the onsen. It can therefore be imagined that the other only lonewolf of the group, Yasu, did the same thing (arrived at the onsen on his own) while Gorou drove the rest of the members (science girl, roboko, Kate and Plamya) who are kinda linked to one another and in a sense inseperable (science girl to roboko, plamya to Kate).

The base blowing up at the end suggests that Kaori had known all along that Zvezda and White Light were at the same onsen and had known before hand (Hence her little monologue aimed at Egret's actions and also her reaction to science girl's initial reaction to her) but I think that would've been as a result of a slip up on Yasu's part and not blatant double crossing:

Kaori: any plans, baby?
Yasu: my company has this stupid onsen trip planned. Don't wanna go.

Etc

Even then knowing this information Falcon/Kaori still did nothing until Egret went berserk (minus blowing up their base while they were away if she had a hand in that anyway).

So yeah, unless that shot at the end represents that Yasu defected to White Light (doubt it) I think the show was merely trolling with his little speech post-end credits.

The guy has mild cases of delusions of grandeur after all or at least thinks of himself as some kind of cool tough guy (as shown by the smoking episode and even how each episode ends with his speeches accompanied by images of how Yasu seems to see himself - as some kind of suave dude).
ollythirteenMar 8, 2014 9:03 PM

Mar 8, 2014 9:18 PM
Apr 2013
I honestly think MAL may be wrong and this is 2-cour. Either that or it's been pre-planned that this show would be split in two ala Valvrave and Gin no Sagi with the show returning either summer or autumn.

They definitely can't wrap things up with how many eps they've got left given the way the first episode began (with a salute to a monument of an older Kate).

Unless they pull a massive time-skip and Kate suddenly becomes leggy and busty (and Jimon has grey hair) the ending of this show (which was shown at the beginning) is a long way away but reachable.

Well...unless they were banking on that opening making people buy enough DVDs to find out how the story gets to that point warranting a second season. Doubtful.

Anyway, like the situation with Yasu, this is merely my hope and not actual fact.

Would definitely stay put throughout the 24/26 episodes, though should it be a 2-cour.

Minus episode 4 (Natasha is a boring character, anyway) I've enjoyed this show a lot.

Mar 8, 2014 10:03 PM
Aug 2011
I see that no anime is safe from onsen episodes.

...but this show., what is going on here?
The identity reveals felt like the makings of a final episode but plenty of other questions arose.
Yasu? Kate? Renge?

I know I was a bit uninterested earlier but this series has a bit of uniqueness that I can appreciate.

I really enjoyed the gramps and grandma fight.
Another thing I find hilarious is how no one recognizes Roboko.
Like that scene where two groups passed each other in the hall, surely they're aren't that many other walking/talking robots around lol.
Mar 8, 2014 10:36 PM

Nov 2012
renge found out about asuta's true identity. about damn time.
and yasu is now with the girl from white light?

what was the deal with all the monkeys in this episode though?
Mar 8, 2014 11:44 PM

Aug 2012
Shit got real this episode.

The heck did Yasu do? And why does Miki knows that Asuta's behind that mask? (despite the perfect disguise of those smalls masks XD)

Dat cliffhanger though...

I wonder if Renge will join the anti-heroes.
Mar 9, 2014 12:09 AM

Sep 2013
A whole orange in one bite 0_0

The old man employee looked similar to the chief, his Dad possibly?

The monkeys were enjoying the hot spring too :3

The Grandparent's fight was unexpected :P

Yasu betrayed them and stole the bunny :O

Oh no their base!
Mar 9, 2014 1:09 AM

Jul 2012
So most of the identities were revealed in this episode.

The explosion at the end could only mean...

Great episode!!!
Mar 9, 2014 4:53 AM

Oct 2010
I wonder who is playing villain zvezda or white light and white lith group is overpowered also asuta/dwa should hand micki's cocky ass to herself she is getting annoying.
Mar 9, 2014 7:29 AM

Dec 2012
So identities are now revealed. The west udogawa is now destroyed. Fighting scene again. I hope Asuta will meet his father again. He would probably given a choice to quit Zvesda or suffer the consequences but I think we all know that Asuta will choose Zvesda.

I want to know more about Miki and Asuta. The proposing thing story is not enough. I hope they can explain it in the remaining episodes.
Mar 9, 2014 7:37 AM

Aug 2012
Being together for a long time, growing old already but didn't know the fact that they're in a different company who have been sworn enemies for ages . Lol i laughed so hard at those two old people fighting each other.
Mar 9, 2014 8:30 AM

Jan 2014
About the Yasu betrayal theory because he was driving alone and met Kaori. Wouldn't that be because he was in Gori's gang and by proxy would more or less know who she was? Just saying.
Mar 9, 2014 9:49 AM
Jun 2008
this ep was soooo good. LOL at all the smokers who dropped the series cuz of that one episode. Damn smokers dont deserve to watch something this good.

cant wait til next week.
Dont be a chitogetard!!!!
Mar 9, 2014 10:54 AM

May 2013
ah yes this episode was quite interesting. kate's character got developed even more which was nice. i like how they basically showed her naked - breaking down loli barriers :D
I CELEBRATE myself,
And what I assume you shall assume,
For every atom belonging to me as good belongs to you.
Mar 9, 2014 12:53 PM

Jul 2012
I have no idea what's going on.
Mar 9, 2014 2:21 PM

Mar 2013
great episode!!!
Hot spring always funny :)
Renge finally realize Asuta second identity
well took her long enough..............
Mar 9, 2014 2:38 PM

Jun 2012
I'm surprised their identities weren't revealed sooner. lol

What's up with the ending. The city was destroyed, and it took an explosion for them to notice the city was in pieces. lol
Mar 9, 2014 5:51 PM

Jun 2012
That was a good episode ^^ So looks like Egret knew the other two identities for a while, but they were clueless. Well, I assume now Asuta is the only one who isn't entirely sure of their identities, since he considered it a dream. Well, this sure is interesting

lol that was pretty funny, both organizations going to the same place, and the two owners each a part of one.

Yeah, that Dva x White Robin Asuta x Renge +1 ><

Mar 9, 2014 9:31 PM

Jul 2013
The secret's finally out!!

Renge-chan is so cute being dere.

The old couple turning out to be from Zvezda and White Light was hilarious XD I laughed till my stomach hurts when the grandpa was saying Zvezda's slogan!
Mar 9, 2014 11:23 PM

Dec 2010
This was an enjoyable episode! I do wonder what happened to the old couple though! I find it funny that there were other members of Zvezda, they actually do have an army! The twist about knowing the identities is definitely going to keep things interesting, and I'm wondering whats up with the explosion. Next week is going to be very interesting indeed.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sekai Seifuku: Bouryaku no Zvezda Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 29, 2014

154 by kitsumasterzero »»
Apr 29, 2:44 PM

Poll: » second Seaon

DrFluffyUnicorn - Mar 29, 2014

23 by Loli-Knight »»
Mar 28, 5:21 PM

Poll: » Sekai Seifuku: Bouryaku no Zvezda Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 22, 2014

56 by Karva1 »»
Jan 16, 8:52 PM

Poll: » Sekai Seifuku: Bouryaku no Zvezda Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 1, 2014

75 by Karva1 »»
Jan 16, 8:19 PM

Poll: » Sekai Seifuku: Bouryaku no Zvezda Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 22, 2014

65 by Karva1 »»
Jan 16, 7:51 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.