Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Mar 28, 2021 6:32 AM

Sep 2019
Need season 2 soon.
Mar 28, 2021 9:24 AM
Oct 2019
Am I the only person who is immensely disappointed when, after seeing Noir gets beaten around, when it's his turn to strike, the clone just turns into chains instead of dying like a normal person? It doesn't even bleed, like come on.
Mar 28, 2021 8:57 PM
Dec 2020
This was a great ass episode. The ending was very good and Noir with that harem is crazy. He could legit beat anybody with that harem they all sexy as fuck😂👍🏻🔥❤️😍✌🏼.
Mar 29, 2021 12:14 AM
Jul 2017
I'm glad Noir and them saved Olivia from being imprisoned in that dungeon for two centuries. And her background story was about a kid who desperately wanted to be Olivia's disciple but she kept turning him down and he didn't stop quitting until Olivia saw the kids dead while trying to save a girl's life and when she saw Noir, he resembled the kid she saw and she gave him some skills and then they finally freed her and she didn't know how to thank Noir.
Mar 29, 2021 12:54 AM

Oct 2008
That was a nice wrap up with Olivia, felt pretty conclusive. Was a decent series overall too, easy to watch if not thinking too deeply about all the LP and skill stuff. MC was easily biggest downside of it, dude just came off as dumb as a rock with every challenge he encountered.
akihikosamaMar 29, 2021 12:58 AM
Mar 29, 2021 11:36 AM

Apr 2020
Such a waste Animation I think is decent.if they would have adapted EX-ARM it could be lot great honestly...
Mar 30, 2021 6:04 AM

Dec 2016
Ok. this seems to confirm my theory from previous episodes that skill "Sage" is ability that connects user's entire knowledge across his entire life (future too) or until user have that skill, thats why "Sage" wasn't sure if Noir would be able to rescue Olivia because in the future (this episode) Noir sacrificed this skill before he defeated fake Olivia.
So for example Sage had knowledge where to find those rare gold bugs because Noir from the future found them and collected them, because Sage told him.

Overall ok anime, only good things were 3 arts in the end of episodes.
Manga recommendation:
- Spy x Family (Ch.98/? - biweekly) | Sakamoto Days (Ch.168/? - weekly)
- MARRIAGETOXIN (Ch.89/? - weekly)
- Make the Exorcist Fall in Love (Ch.66/? - biweekly)
- You and I Are Polar Opposites (Ch.55/? - biweekly)
Anime recommendation:
- Deca-Dence (Finished) | Wave, Listen to Me! (Finished)
- If My Favorite Pop Idol Made It to the Budokan, I Would Die (Finished)
- Diary of Our Days at the Breakwater (Finished)
Mar 31, 2021 4:38 AM
Nov 2018
Indeed, @SkyLETV and @kalpakgupta. I was wondering, what clever move have they prepared to end this battle?

Oh. He just jumps through the raging fire without being hurt. And then just cuts the monster that he couldn't cut before. Okay.

Imagine if he jumped through a wall of flames. People would say that's nonsense. But when the fire is turned into a powerful fire dragon, much worse than regular fire, then people will think "I suppose there's magic involved somehow".

But this is a show that doesn't explain why he doesn't tell the great magicians in the land that one of the greatest is chained up just a short bit away. Doesn't try to make them help her. Instead just goes there alone to be fed goodies by her, and she approves.

Well, that's the end to the isekai-that-wasn't-an-isekai, but that had all the isekai ingredients except for that detail about coming from another world first. (Guy in MMO fantasy world with adventure guilds, MMO skills, leveling up, dungeons, with powers and help easily provided so he is "playing in cheat mode".)

Maybe this is the final evolution. Just skip the hit-by-a-truck thing, just make it a guy in an MMO world. And maybe when people get tired of the MMO-style power and guilds and stuff, just skip those too. And we are back to just a fantasy world.
Mar 31, 2021 4:48 AM
Apr 2020
Hegar said:
Indeed, @SkyLETV and @kalpakgupta. I was wondering, what clever move have they prepared to end this battle?

Oh. He just jumps through the raging fire without being hurt. And then just cuts the monster that he couldn't cut before. Okay.

Imagine if he jumped through a wall of flames. People would say that's nonsense. But when the fire is turned into a powerful fire dragon, much worse than regular fire, then people will think "I suppose there's magic involved somehow".

But this is a show that doesn't explain why he doesn't tell the great magicians in the land that one of the greatest is chained up just a short bit away. Doesn't try to make them help her. Instead just goes there alone to be fed goodies by her, and she approves.

Well, that's the end to the isekai-that-wasn't-an-isekai, but that had all the isekai ingredients except for that detail about coming from another world first. (Guy in MMO fantasy world with adventure guilds, MMO skills, leveling up, dungeons, with powers and help easily provided so he is "playing in cheat mode".)

Maybe this is the final evolution. Just skip the hit-by-a-truck thing, just make it a guy in an MMO world. And maybe when people get tired of the MMO-style power and guilds and stuff, just skip those too. And we are back to just a fantasy world.

Right on point man. How stupid I was to not realise how advanced this anime is, it is way ahead of the times. It's so artistic that it skips explaining useless things like the magic (like how he survived the fire) and leaves it to the imagination of the viewers. The answer is what you want it to be. Omg it's so amazing. Maybe they should've gone a bit further and ended it right when Noir and Chains were about to fight. That would have been an amazing ending, 11/10.
Mar 31, 2021 12:11 PM
Feb 2008
Wow that finale was absolute garbage...
Apr 1, 2021 10:33 AM

Jul 2017
This anime xD what a guilty pleasure this was ahah, it felt like a parody of the isekai/fantasy/harem genres, it's a show that is self aware that it is a troll, doesn't take itself that seriously during the majority of the story and was just a pool of entertainment and fun, i had an absolute blast with this!

Man, all the girls are waifu material of the highest calibre, there wasn't a single one I didn't like, hell, even Olivia in her state was an amazing character xD but i think my personal favorite has to be Luna, god damn is she beautiful *-*

I will give it an 8/10, would watch a 2nd season if there is one!
Apr 1, 2021 11:05 PM

Oct 2008
i also want a Harem...but stay away from Yandere Alice! lolz

Apr 3, 2021 7:36 AM

Feb 2018
So it's over, I loved the imouto scene the last time, lol.
Apr 3, 2021 11:11 AM

Aug 2020
Epic not gonna lie is a good season and Noir so f***ing lucky.

Apr 3, 2021 9:43 PM

Jan 2020
It wasn’t bad. There was fan service without much Ecchi, which I actually liked. What I wasn’t a huge fan of was that Noir was pretty bland as a character. I liked Emma and Olivia tho. I wouldn’t mind another season, but this was probably won’t get one.
Apr 5, 2021 7:37 AM

May 2016
He fkn sacrificed great sage?? or it was translation mistake?

6/10
Apr 10, 2021 8:35 AM

Jun 2013
The show was mediocre. I felt like there was no real story or characterization.
Apr 10, 2021 10:25 PM

Aug 2018
Not bad, not great either. I figure that’s about all we’ll see. Sayanora
Apr 15, 2021 4:26 PM
Mar 2020
Last episode was really very good.it made me emotional.i like the story of series very much.but the thing that I don't like in it was that there was too much erotic content.but still series is really good specially the story and the always helping nature of noir.
I also want to thanks all the team members who worked hard in making this series.thank you ♥️
Apr 27, 2021 7:22 PM

Feb 2014
Putting aside the cheap animation.... I could not stop thinking "this is why I watch animes"

So, it is basically a (rare) REAL HAREM here.

8/10

PS: way better than AoT Last Season and Wonder Egg hehe
May 1, 2021 5:33 PM

May 2009
Osanajimmie Gabu was best part of the show..
May 14, 2021 2:11 AM

Jul 2015
Gotta love yandere imouto appearing near the end when Noir is filling up his LP. A lot of bad cliché moments and dumb actions (Noir never having enough LP and also rarely uses his sage skill), but still for me it was quite the guilty pleasure to watch.

May 23, 2021 8:26 AM
Oct 2012
Great character art, great op/ed, great voice acting, great fanservices, great comedy. This is a very generic show but I was thoroughly entertained for the whole 12 eps. Enjoyed the fanservices and laughed a lot at the comedy. Solid 8/10, I am definitely interested in checking the source light novel now.

edit : ...i just realized this but wasn't Leila Overlock a character designed from meme-ing final fantasy 7's Tifa Lockhart?
tornberryzMay 23, 2021 10:23 AM
Aug 17, 2021 10:35 AM

Dec 2008
Show was well drawn, light hearted more or less, and had a good amount of well placed and comical ecchi that hit the spot. Could have been better, but still not a bad show! Kinda wish there was a sequel.
Sep 6, 2021 9:21 AM

Apr 2011
Olivia was finally freed. I wish they kissed thou.

The imouto was the real boss all along. Lol

I bet the LN would be more interesting.

Oct 9, 2021 8:56 AM

May 2020
This show pretty fun. No need to looking for harem, they will coming to you a summary of this cartoon. Seems all pretty normal build, I like how the harem goes. All the girl is cute, and that fight tho, like a final boss in bridge. Lucky basturd.
Oct 12, 2021 11:18 AM
Aug 2017
well that's that, finally over
Dec 15, 2021 8:53 PM

Aug 2018
So damn boring. Im so glad im finally done with this garbage. 2/10

Dec 27, 2021 5:07 PM

Dec 2014
Man, they really dropped the ball on the second half of the show. Felt like they couldn't decide to make a SoL or a Fantasy plot so they decided to try and combine both while trying to also maintain a harem theme.

Honestly, I thought it was okay and I would have been fine with giving it a 6/10 or a 5/10. But given how bad this last episode was, I can't help but just give it a 3/10. Really disappointed.
IceOfDarknessDec 27, 2021 5:12 PM
Feb 22, 2022 11:15 AM
Oct 2021
Like many others, I felt this was a show in two halves, although to some extent that may just reflect the source. The first half was fantastic, full of subversion of the usual tropes, and a heart-winning turn by Emma as the childhood friend who actually stands a chance in the harem competition. The writing was snappy and ecchi kicked along.

The second half sees things shift into a more serious pace, and breaks out of the school type setting to be very firmly a fantasy adventure. Sadly the animation and writing aren't quite up to carrying this, and the overall enjoyment suffers as a result. Still, a very solid end, and nice to see some conclusiveness in a series like this. I do wish that he'd begun to solidify things with Emma though.
Feb 28, 2022 11:52 PM
Mar 2020
sort of wish there would be a season 2 with further dungeon floors and more interaction with olivia
Mar 8, 2022 1:52 PM

Jul 2017
complete and utterly trash, but boy oh boy did I enjoy it
Mar 8, 2022 1:53 PM

Jul 2017
Nunuhaza said:
sort of wish there would be a season 2 with further dungeon floors and more interaction with olivia

yeah... much more 'interactions'
Apr 15, 2022 6:53 AM
Aug 2021
I am probably going to guess that Noir sister is going to be the villain maybe for the next season 😮😮😮😮😮
Apr 17, 2022 4:34 AM

Feb 2021
Decent ecchi harem show. I like how it ended. Could have been better though.

The 10k LP increase and yandere Alice at the end though LOL

5.5/10

(I accept friend requests)
Apr 17, 2022 4:36 AM

Feb 2021
Nunuhaza said:

ah yes, much more 'interactions' with Olivia.....

(I accept friend requests)
Apr 18, 2022 12:16 PM
Sep 2020
They took the finale of this episode quite seriously, I like it.After knowing the background of Olivia and Noir (past) it was enough to make me touched, this is the only episode that I like about this anime

The rest of this anime doesn't really interest me because the story isn't made seriously, because of this episode I don't really hate this anime
Jun 27, 2022 3:03 PM
Dec 2021
fantastic anime! Lots of hot girls, great.
Aug 19, 2022 3:52 AM
Nov 2019
It was meh, it's kind of dumb that Noir decided to finally thought about saving Olivia at the climax of the plots(is there even a plot for this anime?) But that's maybe because he needed to be stronger to be planning to save Olivia from the DEATH CHAINS so yeah. It's just feels slow and the animation in fighting scenes are sucks but not the worst, I watched this anime with a mindset that this is just an anime about harem building and studious main character. Will not recommend to others but won't say anything bad about it if someone decided to watch it. All I could say is just "Meh whatever". It is pretty enjoyable and relaxed, even the villains didn't felt like a villain in it. Don't be scared of NTR or anything, this anime doesn't have the guts to do so which I'm glad. The women are well protected by the idk, author/scriptwriter. Thank you for doing so.
Oct 29, 2022 8:06 AM
Oct 2021
Very good ending of the anime
Nov 26, 2022 6:16 PM

Jan 2014
bruh even at the end, He still hasn't kiss Olivia, which is what she request a few episodes ago.

and the way he beat the clone is too anti-climatic.
Dec 1, 2022 4:01 PM
Oct 2020
Nice ending, I hope it will continue in second season
Dec 10, 2022 5:28 AM

Apr 2013
A generic last episode with a badly animated fight. Not much else to say about this.

Show started off really strong with great comedy moments. Then as it's gotten more and more serious it also got more and more boring since the story is nothing to write home about. Would've enjoyed it way more if it just stayed a slice-of-lifey fantasy comedy. 6/10
Apr 9, 2023 4:58 AM
Feb 2019
When will there is season2??
May 16, 2023 10:59 AM
Jun 2022
MenchiK1 said:
Meh I liked the beginning of the series, too bad the story and art had such a dramatic drop off there from the middle on. Also for an ecchi show it was kind of a mistake to remove so much of the ecchiness. Should have been better but was still OK.

you know for me , the experience was literally opposite
Jun 4, 2023 2:49 AM

Dec 2022
It was entertaining enough to keep me from getting bored. It's cool that he saved Olivia. Seems like his Harem just grows bigger from here on out.
Sep 27, 2023 5:39 PM
Jun 2023
It's joever.
We wished the whole anime was like this episode.
Oct 17, 2023 9:48 PM
Jul 2019
Yay he freed Olivia and his harem is growing xD. I wondering what his level is but it never show you much.
Feb 10, 11:26 PM
Feb 2024
I really like this anime, because there is a little bit of kissing. It looks very delicious to me.
Feb 15, 4:01 PM

Jun 2020
There was only one nice thing about this anime.Olivia. Nothing else just her. I dont even want to talk about episodes 7-10 pure disappointment.

Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ore dake Haireru Kakushi Dungeon Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - Jan 22, 2021

70 by MissSarah64 »»
May 10, 7:15 AM

Poll: » Ore dake Haireru Kakushi Dungeon Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Dominik_Fark - Jan 15, 2021

81 by MxaOP »»
Feb 16, 1:52 PM

Poll: » Ore dake Haireru Kakushi Dungeon Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 5, 2021

89 by kirA_-_ »»
Feb 15, 7:35 AM

Poll: » Ore dake Haireru Kakushi Dungeon Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 26, 2021

61 by kirA_-_ »»
Feb 15, 5:48 AM

Poll: » Ore dake Haireru Kakushi Dungeon Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

KANLen09 - Jan 8, 2021

130 by ZelevLee »»
Nov 13, 2023 11:19 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.