Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Oct 3, 2016 5:24 PM

Sep 2011
Definitely getting them Anohana feels from this anime!
Oct 9, 2016 2:12 AM

Dec 2015
Such a tearjerker of an episode.. Naho please open up your mind!! >_<"
~
Oct 10, 2016 6:23 AM
Oct 2016
it will be co-op mission
Oct 12, 2016 8:49 PM

Jun 2010
Feels like the episodes are 10 minutes. :D
Love Hagita and Azu!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 18, 2016 12:56 AM

Jul 2015
Man, I can't emphasize this enough, but I just love their friend circle, seriously. That ending almost made me tear up, especially because of how close they are even 10 years later.
Also, forgot to say this in last episode, but did it seriously take her 10 years to figure out that Kakeru liked her? Just how dense is this woman.. lol

caught in the wonder
Nov 30, 2016 3:37 AM

May 2008
Holy crap! Ok, one time is already pretty stupid to not understand what Kakeru wants, but the second time makes me facepalm really hard. She is the dumbest MC I have seen yet. Holy cow! She needs to know how to date a guy first before she wants to save Kakeru lol

I think Naho decided to stop reading the letters could be a bad decision when something bad happens.

Also if one of those letters falls in Kakeru's hands... I don't think it will turn out well.
CCL_SamaNov 30, 2016 3:45 AM
Dec 22, 2016 4:41 AM

Jun 2016
I like this show but I am seriously annoyed by Naho.
Like, isn't it too obvious that he wanted to hold hands?
Who just stares at the other person like that, doing nothing?
Dec 31, 2016 4:05 AM

Mar 2015
Yay Naho isn't alone on this one!
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Jan 19, 2017 10:33 AM

May 2013
Dammit. I was hoping Hagita was gonna confess to Azu-chan lolol X)

yay, I was right thoooo~ they all got letters C:

on another note,
Naho is so dumb. Obviously it's to hold hands SMHHHHHHH.
step up yo game, gurl.
Mar 12, 2017 10:19 PM

May 2008
Hagita is the OP we deserve but cannot get.
Mar 18, 2017 11:02 PM

Aug 2010
OMG P-L-E-A-S-E they are really outdoing the density with Naho's character its almost becoming unbearable like come on is it that her eyesight is bad? maybe she had some congential problem on her common sense brain area like duuuuuuuude
Jun 14, 2017 4:54 PM

Aug 2013
I cringed so hard it actually hurt lol
Naho's lack of common sense is unnerving to say the least.
It's clear to me that they're trying to make Suwa had Naho end up together even in the alternate universe.
I was really into this anime in the beginning but now I'm kinda getting annoyed...
Oct 2, 2017 10:35 PM

Feb 2010
I'm honestly not sure how I feel about all of them getting a letter. I thought it was cool naho hit one and awesome that suwa has one too and he could help her out. And now it's everyone. That kinda made it less interesting to me. But I've loved this series so far. So I'm keeping my hopes up.
FOLLOW MY SOCIAL MEDIA IF YOU LIKE COSPLAY ADN ANIME RELATED VIDEOS!
https://www.youtube.com/user/LadyMeilin
https://www.facebook.com/Ladymeilin
Oct 19, 2017 7:03 AM
Oct 2014
EpicEmma said:
I feel sorry for Sawo though :(

Me to. I ship them being married. It would be sad if at the end they never end up married. :(
Feb 21, 2018 3:36 AM

Jan 2018
I knew it! All of them got a letter from their future selves as well. And I'm kinda pissed with Naho in this episode, like, it was really obvious that Kakeru clearly wants to hold her hand. UGGGHHHH HOW STUPID CAN YOU BE? Anyway, I wonder if they did the right thing- not to rely on the letter. I mean, because of that things will get fucked up. I hope not.
Apr 22, 2018 4:39 AM

Dec 2012
Kakeru cancelled his plans with his friends from Tokyo.
Kakeru is down!
Ugly faces looking at Kakeru in the bed.
lol at Hagita resisting to participate.
That's Suwa's kaasan?
Kaasan ships Suwa with Naho. Her future self must be happy.
Hagita asks Azu to hang out with him.
Kakeru grabbing Naho's booty.
Hold up. Kakeru reached his hand out to Naho twice and she still doesn't know what he's doing? smh Then she asks Suwa if his letter said something was wrong with Kakeru.
They got letters too...obviously.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Mar 20, 2020 12:19 AM

Aug 2018
Dude wtf just happen in this episode

I like this anime and its characters but damn Naho, why you are so dense xD at first it happened im like its okay maybe she just got shocked after the second time shes still clueless af its so obvious dude

Then also why Naho stop relying to the letters, wtf dude thats the purpose of it to guide them if someting happens that they will not regret it and she like i can do this without looking to letters.

On the bright side, Azu and ma boi Hagita got a lot of screentime together this ep. I really ship them so hard i hope for more development for them in future eps.Also i knew it that they got the letters, the way they acted to kakeru was enough sign that they know it also too.
B O C C H I  S W E E P
Jun 4, 2020 1:47 AM
Oct 2019
Lol at everyone blasting Naho for being clueless. Rightfully so, but it's just not something that sticks with me in regards to the story overall. But yes, when someone sticks out their hand like that there are only a few remotely possible explanations: 1) hand them something, 2) give them a high-five, 3) hold their hand. Even if you have no clue what's going on, most people just instinctively stick out their hand unsuredly in an attempt to figure out what's going on. Nobody says, "Are you ok? Is something wrong?"

Anyways, awesome that they all got letters. I wonder if they'll tell Kakeru.

Suwa is my fav, but Azusa and Hagita are 2 and 3. Poor Takako just doesn't have a significant or entertaining enough roll. Naho and Kakeru are just too clueless. They're like the two MCs in Toradora, except they have ZERO comedic element to make them an enjoyable duo. All Naho and Kakeru have is sadness and regret, very emotional/sorrowful elements.
Sep 10, 2020 6:00 PM
Aug 2020
Naho girl HOLD HE'S POOR HAND FOR GOD"S SAKE!!!!!

Let's talk about their eyelashes tho they're sooo beautiful and the whole group is good looking too I'll date them all hehhe
Mar 25, 2021 3:29 PM

Feb 2015
Oh my lord - Naho..girl...You're killing me here. The way she is behaving and confusing Kakeru the boy is going to be even more depressed. I am just not seeing this pairing at all. How can she be this dense even with a magical letter from the future laying out all the cards for her. Just take the boy's hand - it was obvious what he wanted.

I keep hoping this show will get better but it just seems to be getting worse. Right now I find myself only invested in Suwa's story - not Naho's or Kakeru's. I just don't get why the whole group is going out of their way all the time for these two

Oct 24, 2021 9:40 PM

Jan 2021
I can't say I didn't expect the others to have gotten letters after we learned Suwa also got them, but I like how it was all left ambiguous until now.

Naho's shounen-MC level of density: confirmed... again.
Jan 4, 2022 8:02 PM

Aug 2014
I knew it! I knew it they all got letters :D
now tell us that Kakeru also got a letter :D That if he don't die the others will all die :O
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ちゅっ ちゅっ キス (´。✪ω✪。`)

I hate it when anime/manga that I enjoyed ends, especially when there could be much longer plot and when I love main heroine :P

I wish I had magic glasses that let me see real world in anime colors ;)
Jan 18, 2022 2:45 AM

Jul 2021
It was so nice when it was revealed that everyone got the letters.

Is it just me or the ED song has started to hit right in the feels?

Also Kakeru is just too damn unstable right now, he looked so fucking sad just coz Naho wasn't able to pick up on the hint of holding hands lol.

Looking forward to next episode.

The end of an era. Thank you Wit, Mappa and Isayama.
Feeling half happy, half sad.

Kawaii waifus
and precious
  best girls <3333

Feb 26, 2022 11:18 PM

Jan 2021
This can't be... I can't tolerate it. Naho is already in 2nd grade, right? Let's assume she is 17 years old. If she didn't understand what Kakeru meant when he talked about "Naho walks slowly, always follows the person in front of her" that's fine... I can still accept it.. but when Kakeru tries to get her to hold hands? And the moment was right after she stumbled? She doesn't understand???? This is... annoying.

Naho was thinking too much, worrying about everything. I mean, I know that she's afraid of taking the wrong step and she's filled with confusion and innocence, but if that goes on… then Kakeru will think that he's a burden to Naho. Like what happened when Suwa wanted to replace Kakeru in the relay.. I understand that they're worried but that might just make Kakeru feel "Ah they're worried about me. I shouldn't do this, I shouldn't do that" and blame himself instead. They became very careful in interacting with Kakeru.

Aug 23, 2022 11:54 PM
Aug 2010
labradorescence said:
This can't be... I can't tolerate it. Naho is already in 2nd grade, right? Let's assume she is 17 years old. If she didn't understand what Kakeru meant when he talked about "Naho walks slowly, always follows the person in front of her" that's fine... I can still accept it.. but when Kakeru tries to get her to hold hands? And the moment was right after she stumbled? She doesn't understand???? This is... annoying.

So much this, it's not the first time I noticed she is really stupid. It's imo the worst female lead I've seen in a shoujo Romance yet by far. The concept is really interesting with the letters, but Naho is too annoying most of the time to enjoy the anime very much + it's bothering me so damn much that they introduced the child of Sawo and her, that shouldn't be a thing in a story like that. That means they all agreed to potentially kill their own child just so save one person from the past? That seems like the worst thing any parent can do. I just cannot tolerate such a thing and it's boterhing me from the second episode onwards.

It was very obvious that everyone got a letter, but they finally work together now. For now it's an 6/10 for me just cause of the 2 facts I mentioned earlier
Dec 5, 2022 10:16 PM

Nov 2022
Azusa and Hagita are perfect for each other. Hagita needs a cheerful girl like Azusa. Her personality brings out him out of his shell. And Hagita's sterness makes Azusa react with her cheerfulness. OTP really.
Aug 28, 2023 6:10 PM

Oct 2022
Takeru, what a high-maintainance guy. I wonder if he got letter too.
Mar 27, 9:31 PM

Dec 2023
how dense can naho be omg… it’s actually making me mad
Apr 30, 3:37 AM

Jul 2023
It's good that Naho is starting to not rely on the letter. It feels like they are coddling him. The good intention is there, but you just never know if there will be some bad unintended consequence.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Orange Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Vacu0us - Jul 2, 2016

405 by NoviSun »»
6 hours ago

Poll: » Orange Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 25, 2016

383 by patkarunungan »»
May 19, 3:03 AM

Poll: » Orange Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 18, 2016

184 by patkarunungan »»
May 18, 9:39 PM

Poll: » Orange Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 11, 2016

272 by patkarunungan »»
May 18, 5:14 PM

Poll: » Orange Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 4, 2016

161 by patkarunungan »»
May 13, 3:56 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.