Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Shaman King: Flowers
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 30, 7:28 AM

Nov 2011
The reaction to Alumi joining the class was comedy gold an priceless LOL

Feels like this episode tried to mess around with the friendship idea. It's a very lighthearted episode with laughs, comedy, and even some delicious food. At least Hana is enjoying life and making friends. He had an annoyed face for a good portion of the episode though.
Jan 31, 4:52 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Alumi is really something xD But damn now the sister is attacking and she managed to catch Amidamaru to turn him into stone :S
Feb 3, 1:29 PM

Jul 2016
They sure are taking their time to advance the main plot, huh?
Feb 4, 12:47 AM

Oct 2009
I don't mind this sort of nonsensical shenanigan world/character building, it's always fun to watch, but... always makes me wonder what all / how much else are we gonna have the time for?

And I'm still not a fan of Anna (or her clone GALumi) tbh. Reverse situation, everyone would be screeching about abusive relationship, but somehow here it's supposed to be funny how oppressive and violent they are? For the second time now, it'd seem. Yeah, no. Meanwhile, poor cousins' relationship can't BLoom, that's still some kinda plague even for a lighthearted joke.

Pokéball spirits are still cute though. Until they're stone, anyway, I guess.
Feb 4, 5:06 AM
Dec 2013
So Alumi hits Hana, but this time, Hana didn't deserve it, and it's not funny. She's almost as bad Anna, but Anna is one of my most hated characters of all time, so I doubt Alumi would piss me off enough to also be on that list. Oh, and she puts on this fake personality in front of other people, which is annoying.
wildhoodFeb 4, 5:11 AM
Feb 4, 6:14 AM
Jul 2013
I need the guy in the last image to turbocharge it; because Yohane and Luca are just playing "Hana, we're going to end up being your partners."
Feb 5, 6:01 PM

Jul 2017
Despite Daikyo going against Amidamaru, the former is just here for the thrill, and the latter is here for serious business as a samurai. Though Daikyo had been through things where he felt bored, he just wanted some entertainment, and that's where Yohane comes in. But even Hana is not so much a friend-maker, and he offers himself as his first friend. The unexpected part...is Alumi being yet another transfer student, and Luca...in West Tokyo, which other than being a hardcore Otaku, introduces Ryuji Ichihara. Alumi completely wrecked Hana's reputation, causing him to leave the class, and Yohane follows because he has nowhere else to go as well.

So, then the only place: Funbari's shopping mall to have fun, and Hana's annoyances continue as Alumi finds him separate from their spirits. But when Luca and the delinquents find him, it becomes a shocking mall. What's Hana to do without Amidamaru, turned into stone?
Feb 6, 8:20 AM
Sep 2015
This episode teases BL but I don't think there's enough nerve to put it in for real.
Feb 6, 4:29 PM

Nov 2009
ROFL

They used the Hao-hime again, this time as "2-D lovers"

And we got the "BL" in the mall... LOOOL (but got interrupted by the evil sis...)

Also... Tribe girl is still annoying as ever like Anna... Author really love them Yandere girls huh.
amlgFeb 6, 4:40 PM
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Feb 9, 6:35 PM

Jun 2021
I gotta say, I appreciate the slower pace this time around. The remake series was so break-neck and rushed, it couldn't let anything simmer or build any sort of atmosphere. But these last couple of eps gave us more time to slow down and appreciate the characters. It's almost like the original anime series in that respect.
Feb 13, 2:47 PM

Feb 2012
The misunderstanding gyaru Alumi caused in her introduction will cost Yoh and his cousin their entire middle school lives. Luca, meanwhile, rolls into a highschool full of delinquents like she some discount Satsuki, the same class Ryu-wannabe is in (why is Princess Hao even in his imagination?).
Not even beating the accusations, Yoh takes his cousin to a mall named Zion (what did the author mean by this?) and has to feed him Takoyaki (he must really be sheltered in that Kyoto shack...). Also, learns about what level his mother Anna is on.
What's the entrepreneur-looking guy with the Pyramid up to.... I thought that's who Luca wanted to target because of the truce but she still wants to kill Yoh here and now.

Novels I have read/am reading pending approval: since November 10 2022
Apr 23, 3:22 PM

Feb 2010
Tbh it'd have been weirder if Luka wasn't Ryuuji's type.

That said, really enjoying that Hana's first friend his own age is Yohane and vice-versa. That's the kind of shounen nonsense I'm here for

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shaman King: Flowers Episode 13 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 2

32 by RocketRaccoon83 »»
May 12, 3:08 PM

» I disliked the manga but I'm loving the anime adaptation

BiobulletM - May 9

1 by MrRainBringer »»
May 12, 7:02 AM

Poll: » Shaman King: Flowers Episode 12 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 26

8 by Fortress_Maximus »»
May 5, 4:36 PM

Poll: » Shaman King: Flowers Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 20

19 by bossunhimeswitch »»
Apr 24, 3:12 PM

Poll: » Shaman King: Flowers Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 19

12 by Fortress_Maximus »»
Apr 20, 9:23 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.