- Both follow protagonists who lose a lot and face trauma in the first episode
- Fighting demons is similar to fighting titan, both eat humans as well
- Similar demon slaying corp to the military police
Both involve tragedies to our main heroes family right at the start of series.
Both involve formidable monsters who prey on humans and the few dedicated enough to fight and combat the issue on the front lines.
Both have dark/demonic themes.
Both anime has a fight between humanity and Titans/Demons. Bigger enemy is scary, strong and hard to defeat, but there are groups dealing with them. Demon slayers and Survey Corps. Then we have naive main character who looses people that are important to him. Lots of tears, screaming and trying to make things better. Few years of training to become a man and then the MC is out to destroy them all.
-Both protagonists are left with only their 'sister' character after the demise of the rest of their family members, and swear revenge against the perpetrators
-Both protagonists undergo rigorous training and join in a military organization aimed to bring down an evil race terrorizing humans
-Both are more deeply grounded in reality than most other fantasy shows
- Both series follow protagonists who have their family eaten by the titans/demons
- Both titans and demons eat humans and are/were humans
- The MCs are naive & optimists + after some training, they become VERY strong
- Both MCs want to revenge their families
They have both slaying and fighting antagonist.
If you like slaying and fighting then you probably like attack on titan
1- Both MCs's families were killed by human eating creatures
2- humans fight human eating creatures for survival
3- These human eating creatures came out of nowhere and threatened humans
4- MCs enters the special force which kills and fights these creatures
5- MCs are naive & optimists + after some training, they become strong
6- Both MCs want to revenge their families
7- similar setting and atmosphere
Both deals with similar situations, which is another species (Demons or Titans) representing a sense of danger to the world. Protagonist must defeat them in order the allow the human race to survive. Shingeki makes a more complex/thrilling approach while Kimetsu deals with more typical/light and dark themes while both being really good in my opinion.
This two anime is really similar, no, this might even be a copy-paste-modify.
(SPOILER) "not that much"
* Both are fighting a against demon or so-called-devil, which is a Superior Beings for humans.
* Both have to cut a specific body part to kill the Superior Being which is the nape (Shingeki no Kyojin) and the whole neck (Kimetsu no Yaiba), jeez.
* That SB eats human.
* Main character that obtain or become the power of the SB and used that power to fight against them.
* Use swords.
* A party of people that focus on fighting against the enemy.
* Main Character's family member got slaughter by SB, "in
While watching kimetsu no Yaiba I got attack on Titan vibes
Both of them has a stunning visuals but being honest I liked the visuals of kimetsu no Yaiba then attack on Titan
Just watch this anime u won't be disappointed
It's not all that similar other than the protagonist grows through tragedy and finds power hidden within him and all the simple yet effective cliche's. Also both are about killin' baddies
The premise of the whole story is almost the same for both of these. Both have : a MC whose family gets eaten, some sort of organization that fights the creatures, revenge themes, a character(/s) who is a creature, but helps humanity, etc.
The biggest difference that I can see is the fact that Shingeki no Kyojin gets more and more political as it goes on (it covers politically based issues and conflicts). I don't see that happening with Kimetsu no Yaiba.
both are the same tells the adventures of the main character that is full of emotions and blood in the initial episode
Shingeki no Kyojin and Kimetsu no Yaiba has its similarities, the main one being the idea of humans vs a supernatural creature. It's humans vs titans and demons, respectively. Both creatures have only a certain way of killing them which makes both series amusing and on your toes. Also, the concept of a supernatural creature helping and killing its own kind is also very relevant in both series and enjoyable to watch.
This Anime is outstanding, so to start off, what are you doing with your life if you haven't watched Attack on Titan.
~ Main Protagonist experiences trauma from a family member dying on the first episode.
~ The Survey Corps are similar to the Demon Slayer Corps.
~ Both Action packed fighting against inhuman monsters.
* Attack on Titan is so SO much more than meets the eye, do not drop the show unless you have at least started season 2. My first impression was that it was a typical Shonen with a edgy annoying MC, then I heard that season 4 was in the making, and I wanted
The male main characters from both shows (Tanjiro, Eren) have a lot in personality, where they are also in a similar situation.
Tragedies among family members of the main characters
Fighting similar creatures who are taking over the world (Titans/demons)
Both MCs wants revenge for their families
The main character both lose their family to a supernatural being and so they became a person who kills those supernatural beings. They both have a sister ( I'm not sure if Eren and Mikasa are siblings but people say they are? ) and they both adventure with them.