Back to RICEA42991's Profile RICEA42991's Profile

Dec 11, 2008
Giving this series a 10 might seem like I overated this, but there is a reason for this.

The manga specifically for this series has beautiful art, and alot of potential, however sadly it wasn't continued onwards, and here's why.

This was originally a comic in Italy, which later on received it's own animated series as welll. This most likely was why the manga wasn't continued because the Italian comic was enough for them...even though I find that a lame excuse because a manga version of this still could have been great on it's own.

However in regards to the story of what this manga was supposed read more
May 25, 2008
Whoever loved the Sailor Moon anime, would love reading it's manga for the more detailed hidden information it reveals. So much was left out of the original anime that you'll be shocked.

The Classic first season, many characters had more to them instead of being simply evil enemies, and the original Japanese anime's yaoi was not present in this season.

S- Haruka...almost was like a different character at times as her feminine side was shown more instead of being the constant manly girl. Hotaru's character was alot more traumatic and darker.

SuperS Arc- Chibi-Usa(Rini) and Tuxedo Mask's past and future is more explored in the manga when read more
May 25, 2008
This Manga is a must read! The innocent looking cover should not trick you into think this is a happy story (it does have that too) for kids. It deals with death, shinigami, and even suicide. If you've watched the anime; the manga in many points is a better more mature story.

In the manga- more information is given on the shinigami's past lives, why are they connected to Mitsuki. In the manga Izumi was my favorite character, in the anime I just wanted to shoot him.

Eichi in the manga is more then just Mitsuki's first love, and it will either creep you out, or make read more
May 25, 2008
I was a big PPG fan while it aired back normally on CN. So hearing that my much loved animated series was getting an anime series was great news to me. However after watching the anime series I was greatly dissappointed at how much they downplayed it.

Story: 6 The storyline was fair to me. Changes of course had to be done, but the amount of changes were a little to much for my tastes.

The main dissapointment was just how weak they made the heroines powers. Having yoyo's and barrettes made PPG go from a age-less great show, to a kiddy show in read more
May 25, 2008
Despite being considered by some fans and even Naoko herself as the most far fetched from the manga plotline. This is considered one of the most loved and favorited of the seasons of SM compared with the loved classic season.

New Scouts- Theres new scouts from another galaxy have their own princess, and the leader provides harships for Serena(Usagi)Their in a band and all around cool.

Last season and never even dubbed- This season may be still new news to some people who just watched and familiar with the dub.

A break from Mini Moon- Even though she is a importent character she gets a read more
May 25, 2008
This has to be my least favorite Sailor Moon movie out of the 3 that were dubbed. So much inaccurate things were going on that I just couldn't just let it brush past easily.

Story: 7 Although the Story idea could have been creative and hilarous with it's villains. It's just a overally very poorly explained. I liked the fact that they kept the dream theme connection to the SuperS season, but it just makes the movie in general more confusing on a number of matters.

Art: 10 The art was very colorful, and rich. You can tell the movie was mostly centered read more
If you're a Mini Moon/ Chibi-Usa fan, you'll absoutly love this season

Story: One thing that annoyed me of this season, is something similar that the anime did to the first, and Stars season. They left out alot of important manga plot elements. It would have been a much worthy season if they'd done it differently. Eitherway though it was a cute season plot.

Art: I absoutly love how they made Pegasus look artisticly. Every one of his appearences had a magical essence to it, so art-wise this season was pretty good.

Sound: No big deal in sound either in this season. No outbreaking music, alot of soft read more
May 25, 2008
This movie centers on characters that are frankly usually ignored in the actual series; Luna and Artemis.

Story: Ok I'll be honest, the plotline concerning the new supporting characters; the scientists. Confused the heck out of me at first. After watching it for a bit I slowly understood it. They seemed to mix just too much with the past and present, and you have to pay attention.

Other then that the story consists mainly about Luna, and you get to find out she and Artemis are more then mere magical cats. Although I was dissappointed they didn't explain as much as the manga did, especially regarding Artemis. read more
May 24, 2008
This just had to be my favorite Sailor Moon movie of the 3. It contains some backstory to Tuxedo Mask, plenty of romance and heartfelt scenes for a movie, and one of my most favorite songs of the whole series.

Story: Truly a interesting story for a short movie. It provided some background to Tuxedo Mask's mysterious past.

Art: Art was typical Sailor Moon style, but some scenes were very well drawn and given detail. Especially the ending battle scene, so many things were going on at once; that art I believe made the scene much more moving.

Sound: Sound definitly was my favorite part of read more