Hi! :3 Thanks for taking the time to read this :) My favorite anime are Death Note, Black Butler, Puella Magi Madoka Magica, Steins;Gate, Haibane Renmei, Okami-san and Her 7 Companions, Clannad, and School Rumble...and every Miyazaki movie that exists xD
I'm a total sucker for anime with:
- deep dark confusing psychological plot or anything that really makes you think (eg. Serial Experiments Lain, Paranoia Agent, Haibane Renmei)
- moe, cute costumes or character designs (actually this is more like an extra bonus lol)
- pretty art/ unique art style
- steampunk or fantasy
- strong/smart badass characters
- variety of characters that are actually interesting
- that one dark character with a "past"(eg. Homura Akemi, Shadow the Hedgehog, Ciel Phantomhive, Misaka Ackerman)
- some degree of comedy
- shounen-ai romance (no hard-core yaoi!! DX)
What I dislike in anime/manga:
- whiny annoying or stupid characters that barely have any development (Misa Amane, Haruhi Suzimiya, Mikuru Asahina)
- over the top fanservice
- gender roles
- predictable/stupid/cliche/pointless/lazy romance (i.e. hero x heroine even though it makes no sense, first person rule)
- good girl x bad boy couples (am I seriously the only female who doesn't find them attractive?)
- 100000 episodes/chapters and still on-going
You know a good anime when you're forcing yourself to stop watching it.
You know a bad anime when you're forcing yourself to watch simply to finish it.
DISCLAIMER: I rate anime based on how I enjoyed it, not on the actual quality of it.
AHEM, now that I've said the things I wanted, enjoy these anime pictures/gifs c: