Edit Manga Information

Volumes: 11
Chapters: 58
Status: Finished
Published: Apr 22, 2009 to Feb 22, 2014
Authors: Fujiwara, Cocoa (Story & Art)
Serialization: Gangan Joker

Score: 8.101 (scored by 6412 users)
2 based on the top manga page. Please note that 'R18+' titles are excluded.

Dec 26, 2011
beyondpixels24 (All reviews)
Despite the shortage of English translations i absolutely adore this series as it offers great potential in upcoming volumes through strong character and a blend of supernatural and romance.

Great character development has created intriguing characters. The drawing/style of this series is beautiful and in particular I admire the fashion or costuming of the characters.

Overall thoroughly recommended :)

Feb 22, 2012
Mellany (All reviews)
I have to say, when I started reading it, I got interested but as the chapters went by somehow I got the feeling that mangaka really wasn't good at story telling.
Don't get me wrong, this manga is not that bad but I felt it didn't rise to its full potential. Discovery about male main character came too sudden and it kinda rushed things from then on.

Even so, the idea was interesting, art was good and I enjoyed most of it. And, from what I can tell, there are hints that something bigger is going to happen. I'll wait for that...
Sep 12, 2016
Phyrah (All reviews)
I really enjoyed this manga.
I watched the anime adaptation a while ago and I decided I should read the manga to see what happened after that ending.
What I found was a dramatic story that had me crying for the last - at least - 25 chapters.

I love every character, since they are all refreshing and funny. As for the story, yes, it is a bit confusing, but I seriously recomend to continue on reading, since everything will be clarified in due time.

I don't regret reading this manga at all, I found it to be funny, dramatic and both heartbreaking and heartwarming.
Apr 20, 2013
ScarletCat (All reviews)
In the begining I really enjoyed it but once the second part started I began to hate my favorite character because to me he wasn't the same one that made him my favorite. There are still hints of what he use to be but its not the same.
At the begining of the second part I was lost and confused because there's a serious lapse of time and you aren't told what is going on until like five chapters later and when I finally figured out what happened I became pissed.
So over all first part good and I'm waiting for something to redeem the second part.
Oct 6, 2013
GoYakuman (All reviews)
(SPOILERS FREE)

This is an odd one.

In terms of art and character design they are both very good. Every character is unique with no stereotypical characters to be seen. Even though the story could touch a highschool you don't find the usual highschool class setting used. There are no more characters than needed and each personality is thoroughly explored.

In terms of story the first two volumes are followed in the anime adaptation and tie very well together, easily an 8 or 9.

From there, there is some slow development that culminates in a tragedy, and the story telling gets more and more confusing. Characters start changing aspect, read more
Apr 3, 2017
SpiritMindXo (All reviews)
After much thought I've decided to drop this Manga after reading halfway through chapter 10. It sucks because i mostly have to finish what i started BUT I self-forced the plug. My reason? Well there's a few let's start off
1. The story- it's alright but not too great, but of course I only read to Ch.10

2. Characters- honestly the MC and Miketsukami were my least fav characters in this! What the hell. They should be likeable right? But bro Miketsukami's personality was the blandest. Hell I even enjoyed Kagerou tons better! (His insults are hilarious) plus the supporting characters scenes were more interesting imo.
Apr 10, 2017
Chinomi-san (All reviews)
“Inu x Boku SS” seemed like a pretty innocent manga when I picked it up at first. The beginning chapters revolved around a spoiled little girl who had trouble making friends because she was a huge tsundere, so the majority of her comments were scathing insults. Immediately afterward, though, she regretted her words but could do nothing to recant them.

Then there was him, the SS agent assigned to protect her in that tall building filled with other weird misfits. He was loyal as a dog to her and soon enough, it was revealed that the SS was not composed of ordinary bodyguards, nor were the read more
Feb 21, 2014
Azeneth90 (All reviews)
I was loving this manga, getting all excited because it was unique and exciting until.....

After chapter 19...

(Spoiler) Mike got killed and then the next chapters???

I became so confused by the continuous irrelevant chapters that didn't explain a shit what happened to Ririchiyo. Seemed like she was in the future (?) or that the incident where (Spoiler) Mike died was just a dream?

It got so frustrating that I stopped reading at Chapter 22.

This COULD HAVE BEEN an awesome manga if it weren't for what happened after chapter 19. ;/