Forum Settings
Forums
New
Sep 13, 4:23 AM
Sep 2018
"JJK isn't like any other Shonen" ahh moment, lol.

If an author spends an entire chapter explaining the "obvious" stuff, then they almost certainly didn't believe that it *was* obvious. That one-eyed cat bum is truly a mediocre and coward writer. Just when you think the previous 2 chapters were below subpar, then comes 269, he literally wanted to justify every asspull and bad writing he made throughout the Shinjuku arc, and yeah, let's forget about The Executioner Sword suddenly vanished when Yuji was about to stab Sukuna because Higuruma by story and plot was supposedly dead dead in that moment, not to mention Yuta and all the asspull that bum wrote for him just to please his glazers, lol.
Sep 13, 4:48 AM
Mar 2021
Nugi97 said:
"JJK isn't like any other Shonen" ahh moment, lol.

If an author spends an entire chapter explaining the "obvious" stuff, then they almost certainly didn't believe that it *was* obvious. That one-eyed cat bum is truly a mediocre and coward writer. Just when you think the previous 2 chapters were below subpar, then comes 269, he literally wanted to justify every asspull and bad writing he made throughout the Shinjuku arc, and yeah, let's forget about The Executioner Sword suddenly vanished when Yuji was about to stab Sukuna because Higuruma by story and plot was supposedly dead dead in that moment, not to mention Yuta and all the asspull that bum wrote for him just to please his glazers, lol.

“You were truly the Disney to my Kaisen”
Sep 13, 5:02 AM
Oct 2023
Let's ignore other deaths and call it a Disney Kaisen just because characters who were in critical state are alive.
Sep 13, 5:43 AM

Jul 2024
I don’t mind anything at all rn. My fav characters are alive, and I don’t rly take this series srsly tbh lol.
Sep 13, 6:24 AM
Jan 2021
i fully expected Yuta to live since Gege seems to love him, but I agree all his stuff was dumb.

what was the point of the Kenjaku ability stuff when he contributed nothing in the fight and it affected him in no way. They could've just taken him out the first time he got cut up and revealed he was alive at the end.

Higuruma surviving was also very shounen-y just because it doesn't really matter if he's dead or not when there's only 2 chapters left lol

I wouldn't call it "Disney Kaisen" and think the final arc is better than some other final shounen arcs (Naruto and MHA wars), but I do think Gege was written it the worst and it's been his most disappointing arc. Like from that Yuki vs Kenjaku wrap up onward
Sep 13, 6:58 AM
Aug 2022
Sekuray said:
Let's ignore other deaths and call it a Disney Kaisen just because characters who were in critical state are alive.

Then explain why the executioner sword disappeared.
Sep 13, 8:35 AM
Aug 2022
SoulessAnime said:
i fully expected Yuta to live since Gege seems to love him, but I agree all his stuff was dumb.

what was the point of the Kenjaku ability stuff when he contributed nothing in the fight and it affected him in no way. They could've just taken him out the first time he got cut up and revealed he was alive at the end.

Higuruma surviving was also very shounen-y just because it doesn't really matter if he's dead or not when there's only 2 chapters left lol

I wouldn't call it "Disney Kaisen" and think the final arc is better than some other final shounen arcs (Naruto and MHA wars), but I do think Gege was written it the worst and it's been his most disappointing arc. Like from that Yuki vs Kenjaku wrap up onward

Nah the 4GNW is def better than Shinjuku Showdown. It kinda puts a blunder on Naruto's character(child of prophecy bs), has plot holes, was paced badly, and fucked off its best villian for mid one. But at least it had a sorta satisfying ending with great moments in the entirety of the arc consistently. I mean, how many fights are more iconic and better than Kakashi v Obito. I could go on but nah no need. Aside Gojo v Sukuna, can't really think of another time I thought, "Damn, this is peak and interesting and not repetitive."

MHA War arc also better, but I can see why you think it wouldn't be.
Sep 13, 8:39 AM
Feb 2022
Reply to Sekuray
@Sekuray sukuna only killed gojo and kashimo.
Choso sacrificed and that means the rest who fought sukuna survived especially ants like miguel and kusakabe like really sukuna couldn't kill them? Whats next?

Todo survived unscathed fighting sukuna eventhough he lost his Arm against mahito ?

Toji got one shoted by young and inexperienced gojo meanwhike maki who is his equal survived against sukuna without any damage?

Megumi survived unscathed eventhough his soul took plenty of damage?
Sep 13, 9:38 AM
Apr 2022
Sekuray said:

one piece moment:
Sep 13, 9:38 AM
Apr 2022
someguy said:
I don’t mind anything at all rn. My fav characters are alive, and I don’t rly take this series srsly tbh lol.

same same I kinda gave up taking this seriously after gojo died
Sep 13, 11:12 AM
Dec 2023
Don’t take it seriously. Also i reported you lol; and im doing it again
Sep 13, 11:15 AM
Dec 2023
What do you have against this series, dude? If you don’t like it just move on, stop harassing people online about it
Sep 13, 1:25 PM

Jun 2020
ugh i can’t believe he brought back soy boy Yuta and not kashimo
Sep 13, 1:36 PM

Jan 2009
i do not mind this is not the worst kind of story there is
Sep 13, 1:48 PM
Aug 2021
TommyTheWeeb139 said:

Who did hurt you Bro? dont take It sooo serious, or Just prove that It isnt how he Say.
also its probably rage bait
Sep 13, 1:52 PM
Aug 2021
XiongYifan said:
@Sekuray sukuna only killed gojo and kashimo.
Choso sacrificed and that means the rest who fought sukuna survived especially ants like miguel and kusakabe like really sukuna couldn't kill them? Whats next?

Todo survived unscathed fighting sukuna eventhough he lost his Arm against mahito ?

Toji got one shoted by young and inexperienced gojo meanwhike maki who is his equal survived against sukuna without any damage?

Megumi survived unscathed eventhough his soul took plenty of damage?

Miguel Isnt weak, maki wasnt the only One, Sukuna cant Just One tap her, Todo learned from the fight with mahito, giving more experience. but i agree, its still pretty raw the steak
Sep 13, 2:47 PM

Jun 2024
Mickey Mouse Domain Expansion: Mickey Mouse Clubhouse

Sep 13, 2:52 PM
Oct 2016
TommyTheWeeb139 said:

what is wrong with you? don't take it seriously? you're the one reporting people for having a different opinion from you.
Sep 13, 3:09 PM
Dec 2023
Mugglus said:
TommyTheWeeb139 said:

what is wrong with you? don't take it seriously? you're the one reporting people for having a different opinion from you.

That’s not it. This person is known for going to jjk forums and telling people to commit suicide and basically harasses jjk fans. I don’t care what he says, it’s just toxic.
Sep 13, 3:09 PM
Dec 2023
SuntProstMare said:
TommyTheWeeb139 said:

Who did hurt you Bro? dont take It sooo serious, or Just prove that It isnt how he Say.

OP is known for harassing people and sending death threats on jjk forums. He told me to kill myself on a forum and that jjk fans don’t deserve to have opinions
Sep 13, 3:20 PM
Oct 2023
Why do so many people whine about this series all day long on this app?
Sep 13, 6:33 PM

Apr 2022
nah, i'd miska mouska
Sep 13, 7:54 PM
Aug 2021
Reply to TommyTheWeeb139
Mugglus said:
TommyTheWeeb139 said:

That’s not it. This person is known for going to jjk forums and telling people to commit suicide and basically harasses jjk fans. I don’t care what he says, it’s just toxic.
@TommyTheWeeb139 This guy is so wrong for encouraging suicide, but I agree with his "jjk fans don't deserve opinion" take
Sep 13, 10:22 PM
Aug 2021
TommyTheWeeb139 said:
SuntProstMare said:

OP is known for harassing people and sending death threats on jjk forums. He told me to kill myself on a forum and that jjk fans don’t deserve to have opinions

if you Say so, i reported him but probably wont get banned because this specific forum doesnt have anything offensive
Sep 14, 2:21 AM

Jul 2024
LIVI___ said:
@TommyTheWeeb139 This guy is so wrong for encouraging suicide, but I agree with his "jjk fans don't deserve opinion" take

I am a jjk fan and I love Gintama, Kaguya Sama, Frieren, Bunny Girl Senpai. How’s that for an opinionđź—ż? (This is a joke, pls don’t take srsly, but rly those shows are goated)
Sep 14, 9:31 AM

Jun 2015
I remember when JJK was peak. It was my favorite manga for almost a year and now the only thing left for me is Toji. Bring Toji back and I'll forgive everything you did Gege. Everything. You brought Higuruma back for no reason!!!!!!!!!! Surely the GOAT Toji deserves a third chance! Wait that might be bad for his character... idk man
Sep 14, 6:19 PM
Dec 2023
LIVI___ said:

I guess I see your point because 90% have really trashy taste but there are also people like us who read it just for fun. I like steins;gate, punpun and pretty good stuff so I wouldn’t think that you or my opinion gets invalidatedimmediately
Sep 14, 7:46 PM

Jul 2024
TommyTheWeeb139 said:
LIVI___ said:

I guess I see your point because 90% have really trashy taste but there are also people like us who read it just for fun. I like steins;gate, punpun and pretty good stuff so I wouldn’t think that you or my opinion gets invalidatedimmediately

Same here, jjk is one of my favs but shows like Kaguya Sama, Gintama, Frieren, and manga like Dandadan and sakamoto days are also my favs. I avoided reading punpun cause I think I’m a bit to young to read it, but I feel my opinion wouldn’t be invalid either.
Sep 15, 2:26 AM
Dec 2023
someguy said:
TommyTheWeeb139 said:

Same here, jjk is one of my favs but shows like Kaguya Sama, Gintama, Frieren, and manga like Dandadan and sakamoto days are also my favs. I avoided reading punpun cause I think I’m a bit to young to read it, but I feel my opinion wouldn’t be invalid either.

Yeah punpun is really dark so I get your POV. I’m 13 and read it and I definitely don’t think I was old enough but if you know you can handle it then you definitely should give it a try!
Sep 15, 2:57 AM

Jul 2024
What a name is this ?
Jujutsu Kaisen became a joke .
What you see is what you get , Sorry my English is not the best .
Sep 17, 4:16 AM
Sep 2018
Yuta the entire time theorised that he could just be a brain stuck in the body, higuruma was seen as a prodigy from sukuna and literally had a moment where he was being forced to learn rct which would make sense that he did. gojo learned it right as he was about to die it's not that wild that higuruma could as well. Read the story before you start bitching
Sep 19, 9:58 AM

Jun 2014
Reply to rinnmakesmusic
Why do so many people whine about this series all day long on this app?
@rinnmakesmusic A series that blew up the way JJK did is going to have its fair share of toxic fans and toxic haters. That’s just what always happens with popular series. But you’re right, for some reason JJK just has mfs constantly bitching around the clock. Especially after chapter 236, it has been endless.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

MAL is literally just anime Twitter as its own website lol.

Sep 19, 12:40 PM
Aug 2021
Reply to thebrentinator24
@rinnmakesmusic A series that blew up the way JJK did is going to have its fair share of toxic fans and toxic haters. That’s just what always happens with popular series. But you’re right, for some reason JJK just has mfs constantly bitching around the clock. Especially after chapter 236, it has been endless.
@thebrentinator24 what's wrong with people criticizing trash endings? The popularity does not excuse the bad writing of the finale. There are lots of popular animes which have a good ending. The fact that so many people are against the ending means the problem lies in the series itself and not the fandom. If an author makes a hit series and gathers an audience, he should also deliver an actual satisfying ending which everyone can accept, people wasted their time and money into this series. JJK is this popular and worldwide known because of the same "toxic haters" who propagated it's popularity back before everything went downhill. If gege doesn't care, he should have just drew the manga for himself and kept it inside his locker instead publishing it
Sep 19, 1:17 PM

Jun 2014
Reply to LIVI___
@thebrentinator24 what's wrong with people criticizing trash endings? The popularity does not excuse the bad writing of the finale. There are lots of popular animes which have a good ending. The fact that so many people are against the ending means the problem lies in the series itself and not the fandom. If an author makes a hit series and gathers an audience, he should also deliver an actual satisfying ending which everyone can accept, people wasted their time and money into this series. JJK is this popular and worldwide known because of the same "toxic haters" who propagated it's popularity back before everything went downhill. If gege doesn't care, he should have just drew the manga for himself and kept it inside his locker instead publishing it
@LIVI___ I never said there's nothing wrong with people criticizing the ending, hell for what it's worth I'm not too on board with this ending either. But their question was specifically about why this series seems to have people constantly whining about it, and what I said is true, that popular series will always attract people who will talk shit just as much as they'll attract people who praise them. Whether it's JJK, Naruto, One Piece, Attack on Titan, etc., there's always going to be a chunk of the audience that dedicates their time to, as the person I was responding to put it, whining about the series all day long.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

MAL is literally just anime Twitter as its own website lol.

Sep 19, 2:36 PM

Feb 2022
gege and asagiri kafka switched places

Sep 19, 3:26 PM
Feb 2023
thebrentinator24 said:
@LIVI___ I never said there's nothing wrong with people criticizing the ending, hell for what it's worth I'm not too on board with this ending either. But their question was specifically about why this series seems to have people constantly whining about it, and what I said is true, that popular series will always attract people who will talk shit just as much as they'll attract people who praise them. Whether it's JJK, Naruto, One Piece, Attack on Titan, etc., there's always going to be a chunk of the audience that dedicates their time to, as the person I was responding to put it, whining about the series all day long.

What you said has a problem because you are generalising mostly other than accepting what most fandom is feeling rn. This is the same problem literally as mha fandom but worse ironically
Sep 19, 3:28 PM
Feb 2023
I can’t believe I am saying this, you are right… However you literally are glazing CSM and hated on JJK before its writing went down the rabbit hole. So I don’t know if I can believe anything you said was genuine.
Sep 19, 4:58 PM
Oct 2023
thebrentinator24 said:

Yup. Being able to just enjoy something is a long forgotten concept at this point.
Sep 20, 10:20 AM
May 2024
Reply to rinnmakesmusic
thebrentinator24 said:

Yup. Being able to just enjoy something is a long forgotten concept at this point.
@rinnmakesmusic how is one supposed to enjoy something if it's bad? Blame the author instead of those who watched their favourite media wither away. Gege failed to deliver his audience
Sep 20, 11:00 AM

Feb 2015
There is no reason for basically everyone to be alive after getting porked by Sukuna and his infinite biding vows, unless there is a part 2, bc SJ wants more money and Gege knows he'll never be able to write anything popular ever again.

Sep 21, 10:33 AM
Oct 2023
Xmister said:
@rinnmakesmusic how is one supposed to enjoy something if it's bad? Blame the author instead of those who watched their favourite media wither away. Gege failed to deliver his audience

You’re a clown if you think that

More topics from this board

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 271 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

deg - Sep 26

208 by BatuKhan_ »»
1 hour ago

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 64 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 23, 2019

19 by Amy_012 »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 243 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Pre_Yum - Nov 21, 2023

64 by ToG25thBaam »»
Oct 16, 8:06 PM

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 240 Discussion ( 1 2 )

deg - Oct 24, 2023

60 by ToG25thBaam »»
Oct 16, 7:12 PM

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 269 Discussion ( 1 2 )

ryzxgum - Sep 11

64 by Your_Average_Guy »»
Oct 12, 10:46 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.