Forum Settings
Forums

Your Uke-seme or yaoi headcanon/ship from popular anime.

New
Mar 17, 2023 5:37 AM

Feb 2022
I think sonic from one punch man is a complete waifu, so sonic x saitama is as good a ship to me as saitama x tatsumaki (˵ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°˵) ♡

Give me some of your yaoi ships from popular shows, with my blessings they'll be canon pero~ ✧ (˵ ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°˵)ノ⌒♡*:
Also let's keep this super straight no homo, so no macho man x macho man plz. That is genuine phagetry pero~
Mar 17, 2023 5:47 AM
Aug 2021
Actually I got a few – they're all from manga. n_n

1, 2, 3.
Mar 17, 2023 5:51 AM

Feb 2022
Stacias said:
Actually I got a few – they're all from manga. n_n

1, 2, 3.

Thomas no shinzou is super cute, me and a friend were just talking about short blonde femboys in my profile's comments hue hue
Mar 17, 2023 6:24 AM

Oct 2010
finally a good thread on AD since forever
Sinbad x Jafar is my favorite, Sindobatto is on top of course
Mar 17, 2023 6:33 AM

Feb 2022
Catalano said:
finally a good thread on AD since forever
Sinbad x Jafar is my favorite, Sindobatto is on top of course

Arigato-senpai! There aren't many sexyyy freckled ukes (˵ ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°˵)ノ⌒♡* like not many male charas with freckles to begin with pero~
Mar 17, 2023 7:01 AM

Jul 2022
Eren x Armin

Their chemistry doesn't feel like friendship at certain points.
Mar 17, 2023 9:02 AM

Feb 2016
https://myanimelist.net/character/151569/Mondo_Saotome
https://myanimelist.net/character/151570/Tatsuma_Midou
These 2 from Violence Jack are practically canon already.
その目だれの目?
Mar 17, 2023 9:02 AM

Feb 2022
Say-My-Name said:
Eren x Armin

The Season 1- 3 armin is def fujobait material pero~

Mar 17, 2023 9:04 AM

Feb 2022

Midou doesn't even remotely look masculine loool guy knew what he was doing, luci dono.
Mar 17, 2023 9:17 AM

Jul 2022
ChouunShiryuu said:
Say-My-Name said:
Eren x Armin

Mar 17, 2023 9:24 AM

Feb 2016
ChouunShiryuu said:
Midou doesn't even remotely look masculine loool guy knew what he was doing, luci dono.
In case anyone is still in doubt.
Their arcs are among the manga's highlights.
その目だれの目?
Mar 17, 2023 9:28 AM

Mar 2015
What a good thread! Thank you @ChouunShiryuu :3

Tamaki x Sougo (IDOLiSH7)

pic credits

Yuki x Momo (IDOLiSH7 - Yes, this series is a ship-maker)

pic credits
Mar 17, 2023 9:51 AM
Jul 2018
ChouunShiryuu said:
Say-My-Name said:
Eren x Armin

He just looks like a boy his age and he's s bit feminine but he's with 19 too. And most do have babyfaces at 15. ^^'
I see why people would ship this, but fujobait dafuq.

But to stay here, one of my absolute favorite ships are Erwin x Levi and I'm pretty sure that was intended to be queercoded as much as Ymir and Historia were.
I love their dynamics and two awesome adult men in their mid to end 30s, who als look and act like that, with very interesting and complex dynamics and trust they put into each other, what's not to love.
My sense of romance is broken too and "give up on your dreams and die" is the most romantic thing I have ever heard... because the intentions behind it ofc, and the roof scene and Levi trying to keep his promise to him after that just broke me.

When we are at it, I love Witch Hat Atelier since a while and wait for my new manga now haha ... and these two men are lowkey married, don't tell me otherwise and I really their dynamics too.
Also I appreciate that Qifrey is a quite flamboyant man, who isn't portrayed as butt of the joke at all like lot of media would do / did a lot in the past.

But don't come at me with these old uke/seme dynamics in any gay ship I have.
Also my interest in bishounen boys is gone. Since I ship them, I want to see more men with interesting dynamics.
removed-userMar 17, 2023 9:58 AM
Mar 17, 2023 10:12 AM

Jul 2022
Felori said:
ChouunShiryuu said:

He just looks like a boy his age and he's s bit feminine but he's with 19 too. And most do have babyfaces at 15. ^^'
I see why people would ship this, but fujobait dafuq.

But to stay here, one of my absolute favorite ships are Erwin x Levi and I'm pretty sure that was intended to be queercoded as much as Ymir and Historia were.
I love their dynamics and two awesome adult men in their mid to end 30s, who als look and act like that, with very interesting and complex dynamics and trust they put into each other, what's not to love.
My sense of romance is broken too and "give up on your dreams and die" is the most romantic thing I have ever heard... because the intentions behind it ofc, and the roof scene and Levi trying to keep his promise to him after that just broke me.

When we are at it, I love Witch Hat Atelier since a while and wait for my new manga now haha ... and these two men are lowkey married, don't tell me otherwise and I really their dynamics too.
Also I appreciate that Qifrey is a quite flamboyant man, who isn't portrayed as butt of the joke at all like lot of media would do / did a lot in the past.

But don't come at me with these old uke/seme dynamics in any gay ship I have.
Also my interest in bishounen boys is gone. Since I ship them, I want to see more men with interesting dynamics.

There's absolutely nothing from Isayama with respect to Levi and Erwin. And Ymir and Historia is canon.
Mar 17, 2023 10:24 AM

Aug 2021
RonaDora(Ronald=seme and Dracul=uke) from kyuuketsuki Sugu Shinu (not a popular anime).
Gyro(seme) x Johnny (uke), There is still no anime of this part of Jojo.

Mar 17, 2023 10:30 AM

Aug 2021
ChouunShiryuu said:
I think sonic from one punch man is a complete waifu, so sonic x saitama is as good a ship to me as saitama x tatsumaki  (˵ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°˵) ♡

Give me some of your yaoi ships from popular shows, with my blessings  they'll be canon pero~ ✧ (˵ ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°˵)ノ⌒♡*:
Also let's keep this super straight no homo, so no macho man x macho man plz. That is genuine phagetry pero~
This reminds me that the One Punch Man AU doujinshi that Murata made is not in MAL yet, the name is "Deshiderella"... In it Genos is Cinderella and Saitama is Prince Charming.

Mar 17, 2023 11:26 AM

Feb 2022

[/quote]
nvm, all of them are ( ͡☉⁄ ⁄ ͜⁄ ͜ʖ̫⁄ ⁄ ͡☉)

Felori said:
He just looks like a boy his age and he's s bit feminine but he's with 19 too.

Umu touche, he's still great. I hunt all bishounen to ship, unlike you fox kun.

Absurdo_N said:
RonaDora(Ronald=seme and Dracul=uke)

Aesthetically I'd prefer the exact reverse of this.
Absurdo_N said:
the name is "Deshiderella"

This, I did not know, but now I must know. Usually most of this that I see is nhentai titles with sonic being cheeky and shown his place. :*( ͡ꈍ ͜ʖ̫ ͡ꈍ )*:

Mar 17, 2023 11:29 AM

Feb 2022
Lucifrost said:
In case anyone is still in doubt.

:Lmao naisu, my man's better than modern anime male, the one thatneeds to pretend to deny imouto, deny trap, deny whatever to not offend the audience while author san pushes fanservice with these charas. *( ͡ꈍ ͜ʖ̫ ͡ꈍ )*:
SeleneOnTheMoon said:
What a good thread! Thank you @ChouunShiryuu :3

Nope, thank you for the cute ships :3
Mar 17, 2023 12:03 PM

Aug 2021
ChouunShiryuu said:

nvm, all of them are ( ͡☉⁄ ⁄ ͜⁄ ͜ʖ̫⁄ ⁄ ͡☉)

Felori said:
He just looks like a boy his age and he's s bit feminine but he's with 19 too.

Umu touche, he's still great. I hunt all bishounen to ship, unlike you fox kun.

Absurdo_N said:
RonaDora(Ronald=seme and Dracul=uke)

Aesthetically I'd prefer the exact reverse of this.
Absurdo_N said:
the name is "Deshiderella"

This, I did not know, but now I must know. Usually most of this that I see is nhentai titles with sonic being cheeky and shown his place. :*( ͡ꈍ ͜ʖ̫ ͡ꈍ )*:

[/quote]

??? Dracul uke is so adorable with his skinny body, and he is practically a housewife.

Mar 17, 2023 12:48 PM

Feb 2021
My favorites couples are Kudo and Kaito Kuruba, Kudo and Heji, Gintoki and Hijikata. I like them so much!

MemoreMar 18, 2023 8:57 AM
Mar 17, 2023 5:18 PM
Jul 2018
Say-My-Name said:
There's absolutely nothing from Isayama with respect to Levi and Erwin. And Ymir and Historia is canon.

To be fair he made statements how deep their bond is and all, which of course can be read as platonic as well.
I just thought it was meant to be read as queercoded the way he worded it, if I remember right, but it really doesn't matter imo. A deep bond between people is in the end a deep bond between people, no matter how you would call it.

Ah yes, also I don't really feel romantic attraction in real not even towards (ex)partner, that's why it doesn't matter to me personally.

So ... I just enjoy the dynamics and bond they have, I guess.
removed-userMar 17, 2023 5:22 PM
Mar 17, 2023 6:09 PM

Nov 2019
NO ship shall trespass my private property.
Help! I need somebody. Help! Not just anybody. Help! You know I need someone. Helpppppp!

Mar 18, 2023 8:43 AM

Feb 2022
Absurdo_N said:

??? Dracul uke is so adorable with his skinny body, and he is practically a housewife.

Umu, maybe because i haven't seen the show yet absurdo dono, i thought he'd top UwU

Memore said:
My favorites couples are Kudo and Kaito Kuruba, Kudo and Heji, Gintoki and Hijikata. I like them so much!

You're a true ikemen shipper too ★⌒ヽ(´ ❥ `)

Memore said:
ChouunShiryuu said:

Umu, maybe because i haven't seen the show yet absurdo dono, i thought he'd top UwU

Yes, you are right! I also like handsome guys! Thank you so much!

✧ (˵ ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°˵)ノ⌒♡* fumu tomo.
ChouunShiryuuMar 18, 2023 9:06 AM
Mar 18, 2023 8:45 AM

Feb 2022
SgtBateMan said:
NO ship shall trespass my private property.

Headcannon ships have unlimited easement rights (˵ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°˵) ♡ lest they bombard your ships
Mar 18, 2023 8:55 AM

Feb 2021
ChouunShiryuu said:
Absurdo_N said:

Memore said:

MemoreMar 18, 2023 8:58 AM
Mar 18, 2023 11:45 AM

Aug 2021
ChouunShiryuu said:
Absurdo_N said:

Memore said:

Memore said:

If you haven't watched it yet, watch it and tell me your headcanon.

Mar 18, 2023 11:48 AM

Feb 2022
Absurdo_N said:
ChouunShiryuu said:

If you haven't watched it yet, watch it and tell me your headcanon.

Umu chouun chan has his work cut out for him. Let's see it.

Memore said:

I like this topic! Thank you very much!

✧ (˵ ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°˵)ノ⌒♡* no problem, tomo, no problem!

eblf2013 said:
As someone that has been watching Haikyuu I cannot avoid thinking Asahi is the uke and Daichi is the top among them two.

Sport anime by its nature is fujo bait, so very understandable ✧ (˵ ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°˵)ノ
ChouunShiryuuMar 19, 2023 10:22 AM
Mar 18, 2023 11:59 AM

Feb 2021
ChouunShiryuu said:
I think sonic from one punch man is a complete waifu, so sonic x saitama is as good a ship to me as saitama x tatsumaki (˵ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°˵) ♡

Give me some of your yaoi ships from popular shows, with my blessings they'll be canon pero~ ✧ (˵ ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°˵)ノ⌒♡*:

I like this topic! Thank you very much!
Mar 18, 2023 4:23 PM

Jan 2020
As someone that has been watching Haikyuu I cannot avoid thinking Asahi is the uke and Daichi is the top among them two.
MOKUSHI KUSHIMO SHIMOKU KUMOSHI MOSHIKU SHIKUMO.
Mar 19, 2023 10:41 AM

Dec 2021
Suzaku x Lelouch is a classic and will live on until the heat death of the universe 🌌
Also amazing thread
Mar 19, 2023 11:30 AM

Feb 2022
maxry said:
Suzaku x Lelouch is a classic and will live on until the heat death of the universe 🌌
Also amazing thread

Thank you, and Lelouch is a super cute femboy, i mean most of that group's charas are (*≧∀≦*)

Lucifrost said:
ChouunShiryuu said:
most of that group's charas are (*≧∀≦*)
CLAMP draws cute sexless characters.

Clamp should be making some femboy harem, they make male demographic manga anyways. Their charas are natural femboys \( ͡☉⁄ ⁄ ͜⁄ ͜ʖ̫⁄ ⁄ ͡☉)/ be it lelouch for xxxholic guys or rg veda or gate 7.
ChouunShiryuuMar 20, 2023 7:39 AM
Mar 19, 2023 12:03 PM

Feb 2016
ChouunShiryuu said:
most of that group's charas are (*≧∀≦*)
CLAMP draws cute sexless characters.

その目だれの目?
Mar 20, 2023 8:19 AM

Feb 2016
ChouunShiryuu said:
Clamp should be making some femboy harem
I don't like seeing CLAMP integrating their fetishes into their storylines. They should leave that to fans.
その目だれの目?
Mar 20, 2023 8:22 AM

Feb 2022
Lucifrost said:
ChouunShiryuu said:
Clamp should be making some femboy harem
I don't like seeing CLAMP integrating their fetishes into their storylines. They should leave that to fans.

Fumu lol I guess that argument can be made cause I saw tomos complain Gate7 FMC keep kissing rando dudes and acting like an airhead about it that it doesn't matter. Pissed off people ~(˵ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°˵)~ clamp is def guilty of that. Though i'd forgive em for it all if they being more trap

More topics from this board

» When did anime become mainstream? Or do you think it's still not mainstream???

LenRea - May 13

35 by Zarutaku »»
51 seconds ago

» Don't you find the obsession with fictional characters in the anime community alarming? ( 1 2 3 )

removed-user - May 10

116 by district_marvel »»
52 seconds ago

» Characters born on the same day/month as you ?

Yonahim_Zz - May 13

34 by MeguSae38 »»
2 minutes ago

» Who is the most overrated villain in anime?

The-Wombat - 4 hours ago

8 by Blackfire2340 »»
11 minutes ago

» Are anime getting worse and worse ?

Shomix - 5 hours ago

11 by alshu »»
12 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.