Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Pages (6) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Mar 7, 2023 5:56 AM
Sep 2021
Otakupervert890 said:
you are over your head. nobody is obligated to respect any series whatsoever. if someone (and in masses by circonstances) want to hate something and comparing to something else it's up entirely to them. you you have two choices either let it affect you or not affect you.

chad based take but I don't think that's what op was talking about he is more asking what we think the weakest of the big 3 is
Mar 7, 2023 5:59 AM
Sep 2022
Most of the big three were usually shat on back in the days. One Piece saw a resurgence in lockdown and mfs call it peak fiction now. Bleach saw a resurgence recently after the release of the Tybw anime with top tier visuals and a gripping story (so far, the second half......we dont talk about it). Naruto's legacy is boruto which is kinda trash despite occasional Sakuga, so mfs have no reason to put respect on its name + that series has been the punching bag of 2010s anitubers who BROKE down the series and trashed on it without really getting it.

Personally, as a fan of all 3, I think it is the best of the big three upto where I have watched, I haven't peeped the infamous war arc yet. (Although I have been spoiled on a few plot points and they sound wack) so idk maybe my thoughts on it will change drastically. I think the main problem with one piece is inconsistency and Bleach has like asspulls, plot conveniences and stuff like that. Naruto has its fair share of the same problems, but not as deteriorating as one piece and bleach (atleast, as I said, before the war arc). One Piece still has the highest peaks among the three tho
Mar 7, 2023 6:02 AM
Feb 2021
Dabitsu said:
I go on a lot of anime platforms and everywhere I go I always see: "Midruto", "Trashruto", Hunter X Hunter copycat and I'm wondering why's it getting so much hate? Might be because of the existence of Boruto but that's not a valid reason. I'll never understand the hate it gets. And now people saying Naruto is weakest one out of the Big 3 apparently. Because compared to the other 2 series (One Piece, Bleach) One Piece was in for it's versatility and worldwide appeal. Bleach was in because it inspired a bunch of new gen Shounen (Jujutsu Kaisen, Demon Slayer, Black Clover etc) And when it comes to Naruto, it's nothing... which I refuse to believe. What do you guys think. Is this cap or nah?
it's simple they just dont like naruto's worldwide popularity and then just hate it tbh very childish, and saying naruto is bad because of fillers and boruto lmao that's not even a valid point, naruto will always be a top anime
Bhavya7Mar 7, 2023 6:06 AM
Mar 7, 2023 6:08 AM
Sep 2021
Otakupervert890 said:
Dabitsu said:

I'm not really affected by it I'm just saying, they gotta put respect on a legendary anime like Naruto. It made a drastic change into the anime community. To say it offered nothing is an insult.

Naruto? legendary lol and no that doesn't warrant respect in any forms whatsoever. whatever it changed the community have nothing to do with respect. you confuse cause and causality.

bad take ngl no idea what you were smoking when you typed this
Mar 7, 2023 6:11 AM

Dec 2021
Mixing fillers with canon to pad out the series. I don't like that, and the way it was directed made me steer away from it even if I was in for a ride.
Rosa Umineko Drip

The Witch of Badassery.
Mar 7, 2023 6:38 AM
Mar 2022
To me bleach is my least favorite in the big 3
Mar 7, 2023 6:43 AM
suii

Dec 2018
naruto has more/starts more relatable than hxh, one piece, but OP and hxh is really cheerfull and happy, so maybe thats not true, while naruto at start is not, bleach is more like teenager.  part 1 of naruto besied pain arc in spipuuden is really good imo, but you can always find flaws in shounen, epscially when you get older and look too hard. i think naruto is decent, by the same manner you can say bleach-one piece hxh is just as dragged on.
evangelionfanMar 7, 2023 7:01 AM
Mar 7, 2023 6:45 AM

Sep 2020
Nah I enjoyed Naruto more than Bleach. I still haven't finished Bleach. I probably never will.

๐’ฎ๐‘œ๐“‚๐‘’๐“‰๐’พ๐“‚๐‘’๐“ˆ, ๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š ๐’ธ๐’ถ๐“ƒ'๐“‰ ๐“‚๐‘œ๐“‹๐‘’ ๐’ป๐‘œ๐“‡๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“‡๐’น ๐“Œ๐’พ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘œ๐“Š๐“‰ ๐’ธ๐“๐‘œ๐“ˆ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐’น๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“‡ ๐’ท๐‘’๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐’น ๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š. - ๐‘…๐‘’๐’พ ๐’ฆ๐’พ๐“‡๐’พ๐“Ž๐’ถ๐“‚๐’ถ

Mar 7, 2023 7:11 AM
May 2021
For anyone who got beef with the show tell me what they are, go.
Mar 7, 2023 7:12 AM
May 2022
bleach (all great anime)
Mar 7, 2023 8:22 AM
Nov 2021
Naruto Shippuden hands down
Mar 7, 2023 9:05 AM
May 2020
sujalbaral_04 said:
SixPathsKage said:

0 correlation? what do my own personal drops have to do with this?

i agree with you. i really like one piece because the cast is amazing but the power system is meh. i just read it for the adventures because it's fun but when it's just fights, it feels boring.

the fights have no tension and are never serious
Mar 7, 2023 9:07 AM
May 2020
cheapskate21 said:
SixPathsKage said:
weakest series? easily one piece. goofy and boring.

bait spotted lmao

how is it bait? its an opinion like everyone else’s.
Mar 7, 2023 9:08 AM
Jul 2018
in the mid-2000s Naruto was #1 among the 3 series. I'd say even Bleach back then could be regarded as #2, leaving One Piece at #3 that still struggled because of the art style.

One reason was also the better organised online fan infrastructure and sites like Narutofan that was ahead of the rest. 
Mar 7, 2023 9:27 AM
Feb 2022
Chainsaw man , denji is not a good main character what I expect from a shonen anime is a very inspirational character or atlest a good character with real goals , demon slayer , not to say about this one because it’s carried by its animation and the story is kinda cliché boring
But yeah I haven’t read the manga for any of these so I can’t say for sure , opinions might changes
Mar 7, 2023 9:35 AM

Sep 2020
SixPathsKage said:
sujalbaral_04 said:

i agree with you. i really like one piece because the cast is amazing but the power system is meh. i just read it for the adventures because it's fun but when it's just fights, it feels boring.

feel free to have your own opinion but that is just objectively wrong. Looks like you watched/read only the first arc in the series and headed out.If so, that's a weird conclusion to make for obvious reasons.

๐’ฎ๐‘œ๐“‚๐‘’๐“‰๐’พ๐“‚๐‘’๐“ˆ, ๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š ๐’ธ๐’ถ๐“ƒ'๐“‰ ๐“‚๐‘œ๐“‹๐‘’ ๐’ป๐‘œ๐“‡๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“‡๐’น ๐“Œ๐’พ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘œ๐“Š๐“‰ ๐’ธ๐“๐‘œ๐“ˆ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐’น๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“‡ ๐’ท๐‘’๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐’น ๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š. - ๐‘…๐‘’๐’พ ๐’ฆ๐’พ๐“‡๐’พ๐“Ž๐’ถ๐“‚๐’ถ

Mar 7, 2023 9:38 AM
May 2020
samsince04 said:
SixPathsKage said:

feel free to have your own opinion but that is just objectively wrong. Looks like you watched/read only the first arc in the series and headed out.If so, that's a weird conclusion to make for obvious reasons.

how you gonna tell me what i watched? i saw over 300 episodes of one piece before i dropped it. the fights suck. having background characters making silly expressions and remarks, in what is supposed to be high intensity battles is foolishness.
Mar 7, 2023 9:45 AM
May 2015
The only people who think Naruto is bad do not understand it or wish it was something different. It’s that simple. It has phenomenal characters and meaningful themes. I’ve been rereading bleach recently, it’s atrocious. Like incredibly bad as a narrative and the characters are terrible. One piece was pretty good to me until the timeskip. Once we get into the new world the quality plummeted. So for me Naruto is by far the best of the three, and one of the best shonen manga period, despite the flaws.
Mar 7, 2023 9:50 AM

Sep 2020
SixPathsKage said:
samsince04 said:

how you gonna tell me what i watched? i saw over 300 episodes of one piece before i dropped it. the fights suck. having background characters making silly expressions and remarks, in what is supposed to be high intensity battles is foolishness.
I don't even know where to start, so I won't. If you made it through Arlong park or even the events before that, and you didn't feel any tension then Idk what to tell you. Maybe you're just built different.

Mar 7, 2023 9:52 AM
May 2020
samsince04 said:
SixPathsKage said:

I don't even know where to start, so I won't. If you made it through Arlong park or even the events before that, and you didn't feel any tension then Idk what to tell you. Maybe you're just built different.

its a bad series. simple.
Mar 7, 2023 10:09 AM
Jan 2021
I personally think it’s easily the best out of the big 3 although I have not finished one piece yet
Mar 7, 2023 10:11 AM

Oct 2021
Being the weakest in the big 3 isn't bad as people make it sound to be. The big three are on another scale compared to other animes in terms of popularity and impact. Each of the three have something they're especially good at. Regardless of which you rank higher, most fans will agree that they're all master-class anime in their own rights.

Naruto is arguably the most popular and impactful of the three. It's the most emotional and beautiful in its themes. These themes would resonate with countless other animes after it, not just shounen.

Bleach excels at being epic in its fights, creating an inspiring power system, and inspiring creativity in character design, fighting, and abilities. The whole battle shounen subgenre took inspiration from bleach.

One Piece excels in writing, and world-building, and really takes the shounen genre to new heights of greatness as it unfolds a masterpiece in the working.

โŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏ

Don't try and get me to cook
I can take care of anything
else but not that

โŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏ

Mar 7, 2023 10:11 AM

Mar 2020
One Piece > Bleach > Naruto. 

1000 year blood war/aizen being GOATed, and most of Shippuden and Boruto being garbage is what puts Bleach above Naruto.

One Piece is One Piece. Only a few anime can touch it
daily reminder to try not to take it all so seriously!
Mar 7, 2023 10:39 AM
May 2021
Real, one piece better
Mar 7, 2023 11:38 AM
Jul 2021
I would say bleach is the weakest it's got cooler character design and music then both though. Naruto has some cooler hand to hand combat scenes and better moments then bleach. Personally though one piece is out of both of their leagues it's way longer and has had way more time to develop characters, the world and i think is better written.
Mar 7, 2023 11:39 AM
Mar 2023
I’d say one piece, still a good series just not as much as naruto and bleach
Mar 7, 2023 12:53 PM
Sep 2021
Dabitsu said:
Bubicel said:
Goat piece is number one then it’s naruto and last it’s bleach for me, I just couldn’t get through it

Damn. I low-key thought most OP fan hated Naruto and liked Bleach.

It's not like we hate it we're just dissapointed Naruto fans. (if that makes sense xD)

A lot of One Piece fans are Naruto fans and vice-versa. A lot of people got first introduced to Naruto out of the two.

And well, to be short Naruto just became dissapointing from time to time respectively sometime after the Pain arc for a lot of fans.
One Piece on the otherside the opposite. (ofc not for everyone)

A lot people you find online (and also outside the internet) who dislike Naruto are just dissapointed with it.
Mar 7, 2023 12:55 PM
Jun 2021
Loaf_dontcare said:
Dabitsu said:

Damn. I low-key thought most OP fan hated Naruto and liked Bleach.

It's not like we hate it we're just dissapointed Naruto fans. (if that makes sense xD)

A lot of One Piece fans are Naruto fans and vice-versa. A lot of people got first introduced to Naruto out of the two.

And well, to be short Naruto just became dissapointing from time to time respectively sometime after the Pain arc for a lot of fans.
One Piece on the otherside the opposite. (ofc not for everyone)

A lot people you find online (and also outside the internet) who dislike Naruto are just dissapointed with it.

Like us MHA fans. I see
Mar 7, 2023 1:04 PM
Sep 2021
ultravi0l3t_j3t said:
I personally vibe with Bleach the most. I did get really into Naruto but that’s just because I’d never seen anything like it before (it was my first anime). As for One Piece… I’ve tried to get into it on like three occasions and I just… can’t. I like goofy wacky stuff but idk what the hell it is about it that doesn’t keep my interest.

What didn't you like about One Piece then?

What was it exactly, if I may ask?
Mar 7, 2023 1:07 PM
Sep 2021
ashutoshanime said:
SixPathsKage said:

nobody said anything about naruto. but it is a better series than one piece.

how ? i need explanation in what way this show is better than one piece. Naruto was my first "proper" anime but i still consider one piece to be better in terms of everything than Naruto. Wasted worldbuilding, wasted potential of side characters, ending of shippuden was disastrous. Naruto would have been one of th best anime if these things were given more consideration. Although Naruto is not fully a bad anime, but i can't see it any closer to one piece. If I say generally this show would be great if they had not included the otsusuki stuff. Madara was deserved better ending than this crap. Villains are great. Similarly like in Dragon ball series how they forgot about the existence of characters like yamcha, tenshihan, roshi, lunch... later parts of series. I still wanted Naruto should have a better writing. One Piece in terms of writing is unmatched...

100% agreed. (character limit)
Mar 7, 2023 1:09 PM
Sep 2021
shash_sama18 said:
It took me only 2 episodes to create my interest in Naruto & whole shippuden and I finished it in 3 months without holding it actually

On the other hand, while I tried to get into One Piece, it took me almost 18 episodes and I still can't continue it after holding it on Episode number 18 since last 5 months

So for me as of now, Naruto stands top in my big 3, although I would give my verdict after watching all these big 3

Maybe just try reading the manga then if your still interested.
Mar 7, 2023 1:22 PM

Apr 2022
I was 11 when I started Naruto, and I didn't like it so I dropped it at 30 episodes or some. I'v read 9 volumes of one piece when I was 12 and got tired of it. I'm currently watching bleach because someone with an ichigo pfp talked shit abt madoka (I'm skipping fillers). I don't know why people are so interested in those series, and they're just the same story archetype with different characters, I also don't get why people are telling one is worst than another one.
“I won’t rely on anyone anymore. I don’t care if no one understands.” – Homura Akemi
Mar 7, 2023 1:27 PM
Nov 2022
SixPathsKage said:

nahhh bruh get some help

ur fav animes are some random ahh harems. like bro tell me one person who dropped one piece at 800 eps. why didn't they drop it ? cuz it gets more interesting. watch the first 450 eps and get to Marineford and u will start to like it. not to mention the Manga is way better if u have a problem with the pacing.

or maybe ur taste is just trash

peakpiece ๐Ÿค peakruto
Mar 7, 2023 2:41 PM
Dec 2019
SixPathsKage said:
samsince04 said:

its a bad series. simple.

No you just have bad taste, simple
Mar 7, 2023 2:56 PM

Nov 2017
My theory is the Naruto mangaka was crunched for deadlines and he and the editor didn't have time because: 1) Naruto was hella popular and bringing in massive cashflow and the studio wanted to end on the perfect 1000 ep mark and money is alright so he was getting paid, which kind of took it out of his hands 2) because of the time crunch his massive planning scale was brought to a low compared to Pain, but then Pain maybe isn't the PEAKEST Naruto but still very decent (though Itachi should've replaced Sasuke becuz Sasuke sucks), which is why he resorts to 1) Kaguya, which is an old folk tale from the east, but probably done because they thought anime fans in Japan would think it was epic? 2) reincarnated princes (hokages) arc, just bcz it had been done in the series before and was fast. 

I think this is why Obito's character arc was ruined so bad, as well as Kakashi's. Basically every character arc was ruined so that the anime studio could make a dime from hype and maybe the fillers were getting such insane ratings all they saw was green, the fillers DO seem to be kind of popular with a certain crowd and maybe they were afraid of revolt if they didn't finish soon?

However, this was all probably short term greed that some executive producer came up with as a BIG EVENT, maybe the editor. If mangaka had gotten the time to really perfect the ending it might've been a masterpiece. I wonder if there's a quote where they say in effect: this was how I wanted the series to end, it's how I meant it to end. In which case that's NDA and he really doesn't mean it and it's a bold faced lie because why then do we spend so much great time powering up Naruto and Sasuke and communicating with their spirit animals, and giant frog, and Killer B? Shouldn't the arc end with all this buildup? But maybe that was meant for Pain, in which case why waste the progress of Pain? 

Anyways, I just think the editor and studio crunched the mangaka from long term planning the ending. Unless he meant to do it that way in which case oof. 

And as we know, this short term sightedness didn't work out because if he had simply written a post-Shippuden arc or something it would've made boatloads. We never really closed out Kakashi, or Obito, or Sakura etc. We got Sarada which is cool, but Boruto is mis-written. One Piece became the most popular anime/manga in the world after the Naruto author hung em up, so it might seem like they left serious money on the table because I would be reading and watching Naruto TODAY, no doubt about it. The fillers really drove OG Naruto into the ground but new storylines would've been great. The author should've written a whole new arc with the kids that wasn't messed up, like:

Boruto Clamtaro is abducted from the village and sent to a master samurai/ninja to train and Naruto misses his son but he and Hinata have two daughters and he comes back evil or stacked and fights the village or with the village against a new opponent. So many other ways to write a sequel to Naruto than copying Naruto. Oh well. 

Either way, there's too much money from kids for the Naruto series to fail at this point. But if sensei had had more time and could've really crafted either a third Naruto or proper sequel he wouldn't be getting the hate. This series prints green though, but it stopped being a handcrafted masterpiece like OP because of greed, IMO. 
Mar 7, 2023 3:41 PM
Dec 2022
Dabitsu said:
I go on a lot of anime platforms and everywhere I go I always see: "Midruto", "Trashruto", Hunter X Hunter copycat and I'm wondering why's it getting so much hate? Might be because of the existence of Boruto but that's not a valid reason. I'll never understand the hate it gets. And now people saying Naruto is weakest one out of the Big 3 apparently. Because compared to the other 2 series (One Piece, Bleach) One Piece was in for it's versatility and worldwide appeal. Bleach was in because it inspired a bunch of new gen Shounen (Jujutsu Kaisen, Demon Slayer, Black Clover etc) And when it comes to Naruto, it's nothing... which I refuse to believe. What do you guys think. Is this cap or nah? Which is the weakest out of the Big 3 also?

its almost like people never talking about how good The Promised Neverland season 1 is because of the horrible season 2
Mar 7, 2023 4:06 PM
Jun 2021
Flashyy_761 said:
SixPathsKage said:

nahhh bruh get some help

ur fav animes are some random ahh harems. like bro tell me one person who dropped one piece at 800 eps. why didn't they drop it ? cuz it gets more interesting. watch the first 450 eps and get to Marineford and u will start to like it. not to mention the Manga is way better if u have a problem with the pacing.

or maybe ur taste is just trash

peakpiece ๐Ÿค peakruto

What about PeakBleach?
Mar 7, 2023 4:09 PM
Jun 2021
SnackyNoob said:
Dabitsu said:
I go on a lot of anime platforms and everywhere I go I always see: "Midruto", "Trashruto", Hunter X Hunter copycat and I'm wondering why's it getting so much hate? Might be because of the existence of Boruto but that's not a valid reason. I'll never understand the hate it gets. And now people saying Naruto is weakest one out of the Big 3 apparently. Because compared to the other 2 series (One Piece, Bleach) One Piece was in for it's versatility and worldwide appeal. Bleach was in because it inspired a bunch of new gen Shounen (Jujutsu Kaisen, Demon Slayer, Black Clover etc) And when it comes to Naruto, it's nothing... which I refuse to believe. What do you guys think. Is this cap or nah? Which is the weakest out of the Big 3 also?

its almost like people never talking about how good The Promised Neverland season 1 is because of the horrible season 2

Fax. Same with 7DS (Seven Deadly Sins)
Mar 7, 2023 4:17 PM
Jan 2021
Dabitsu said:

In my opinion the weakest is bleach but I haven’t gotten further than ~140 episodes it’s just not interesting imo (I have seen Naruto like 5 times and I’m caught up with one piece)
Mar 7, 2023 4:20 PM
May 2022
Dabitsu said:
Sol007 said:

How can it copy HxH when HxH came out after…

It actually came before Naruto. The manga is older. It's first anime (1999) was older. We're just more familiar with the 2011 HxH because it's more popular. Not a lot of people know about the 1999 version. I'm assuming you don't either.

It’s bc i thought naruto came out in 97 HxH came in 98.
Mar 7, 2023 4:41 PM
Jun 2021
Sol007 said:
Dabitsu said:

It actually came before Naruto. The manga is older. It's first anime (1999) was older. We're just more familiar with the 2011 HxH because it's more popular. Not a lot of people know about the 1999 version. I'm assuming you don't either.

It’s bc i thought naruto came out in 97 HxH came in 98.

Oh, I see why you'd thought that lol
Mar 7, 2023 4:50 PM

Apr 2020
I'm honestly amazed these kind of threads still exist. They are 3 vastly differently flavored series. You can come up with as many arguments in favor or against any of the 3, but in the end, it's all about your personal preference.
Mar 7, 2023 4:55 PM
Jun 2021
Menternor said:
I'm honestly amazed these kind of threads still exist. They are 3 vastly differently flavored series. You can come up with as many arguments in favor or against any of the 3, but in the end, it's all about your personal preference.
In your opinion what's the weakest in the 3?
Mar 7, 2023 5:06 PM
Feb 2023
The Big 3 shows aren't good. Dragon Ball is only anime that should be in the big 3. Not snooze piece trashruto & mid bleach. Dragon Ball is the master of all animes. True anime fans would know the big 3 shows are Dragon Ball Z and Dragon ball super and Dragon ball gt.
Mar 7, 2023 5:23 PM
May 2021
Cestlavie_ said:
Bleach inspired who?๐Ÿ˜‚
People act like Bleach was the first shonen to use swords.
Anyway I think Naruto is easily better than Bleach imo

Nobody is saying that Bleach was the first Shonen that used swords. All people are saying is that Bleach was inspiration for some of the new Anime/Manga that has come out. Which is true, the author of Demon Slayer said in a interview that Bleach was her inspirations. Just like Jujutsu Kaisen.
Mar 7, 2023 5:50 PM

Nov 2022
Objectively speaking by AnimeCrazy rating weakest is One Piece. Naruto was first most popular, Bleach second and One Piece third. May be in Japan OP is most popular but in the West it is not.

Personally I only watched Naruto. It is rather good overall, despite various flaws here and there.

I heard Bleach has plot and story issues. I have seen Bleach character design and it is rather good.

One Piece is too deeply rooted in Asian attitudes towards leadership in particular to have broad appeal in the west.

More on that here:

https://ccdc11.wordpress.com/2011/04/28/east-vs-west-cultural-differences-by-yang-liu/

It is cringe how leader as flawed and indifferent to subordinates as Big Mom has such a loyal followship.

On the other hand I myself would want to be a leader with that level loyal followers, but I cannot rely to Big Mom in any way, I am not female to begin with.

In contrast Dosu from Naruto stopped calling Orochimaru "-sama" after he found out of his plan to sacrifice three of them. That makes sense. Orochimaru did not told them he plans to sacrifice them, he told them he wants them to kill Sasuke so they fully expected to return alive from that.

Another thing is that One Piece kind of blurs the line between shows for kids 12 and younger and shows for teens 13 and older. Most other anime would be clearly in teens category.

Finally I do not like how One Piece treats women. It spoils them rotten and excuse them poor behavior. Like women who are controllable obedient and subservient.
Buy my awesome BDSM male domination book here  https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/1174760

Visit my Discord https://discord.com/channels/1047490147794550844/1047490149161898039 I am not there most of the time but you can leave a message.

Or my blog here https://BDSMAnime.blogspot.com/
Or here https://BDSMAnime18.blogspot.com/

Submit to me and become my subject here https://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=88107
Mar 7, 2023 6:59 PM
Feb 2023
I would think Naruto kinda a fell off while Bleach and One piece are still doing well
Mar 7, 2023 8:39 PM

Apr 2020
Dabitsu said:
Menternor said:
In your opinion what's the weakest in the 3?
I can't really say. I've only experienced Bleach properly.
One Piece, I've only seen a bit of the anime, which all manga readers claim is kinda shitty and I have to agree.
Naruto, I've also only seen a bit of the anime, because back when I was in High School, its TV schedule was the worst shit ever planned. It rerun the episodes from the beginning up until the first half of the Chunin exams like 5 times and I got fed up. Then people at school who looked up the episodes online wouldn't stop talking loudly about it and spoiling pretty much every detail. Some of my friends rewatch some episodes occasionally and I didn't like too much what I saw.
Mar 7, 2023 9:31 PM
Feb 2021
xChewier said:
One Piece > Naruto > Bleach

Naruto probably holds the biggest influence over all the new-gen animes with Bleach coming shortly behind it.

(I don't really have any knowledge of what is inspired from Naruto and really only basing this off similarities with animes I've seen. Animes like Black Clover, My Hero Academia come straight to mind.)

all the animes you mentioned are inspired by bleach. Even authors confirmed it themselves.
Mar 7, 2023 10:07 PM

Jan 2020
i haven't seen bleach 
but from naruto and one piece , naruto is clearly inferior 
[font="\"lucida grande\", tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif"]                                                     [/font]
Pages (6) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Naruto Episode 151 Discussion

kalindiana - Oct 15, 2007

24 by bakakisima »»
Yesterday, 11:38 AM

Poll: » Naruto Episode 62 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Alicia3000 - Aug 2, 2009

61 by SaltyCookie »»
Yesterday, 4:07 AM

Poll: » Naruto Episode 61 Discussion

Alicia3000 - Aug 2, 2009

34 by SaltyCookie »»
Yesterday, 2:01 AM

Poll: » Naruto Episode 220 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Alicia3000 - Aug 31, 2009

128 by GreenEclipse »»
Jun 18, 4:53 PM

» To long time fans who know the series in and out:

Rabnawaz2 - Jun 4

46 by Rabnawaz2 »»
Jun 18, 12:56 AM
Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.