Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Mar 6, 2023 5:43 PM
Jun 2021
I go on a lot of anime platforms and everywhere I go I always see: "Midruto", "Trashruto", Hunter X Hunter copycat and I'm wondering why's it getting so much hate? Might be because of the existence of Boruto but that's not a valid reason. I'll never understand the hate it gets. And now people saying Naruto is weakest one out of the Big 3 apparently. Because compared to the other 2 series (One Piece, Bleach) One Piece was in for it's versatility and worldwide appeal. Bleach was in because it inspired a bunch of new gen Shounen (Jujutsu Kaisen, Demon Slayer, Black Clover etc) And when it comes to Naruto, it's nothing... which I refuse to believe. What do you guys think. Is this cap or nah? Which is the weakest out of the Big 3 also?
DabitsuMar 7, 2023 12:41 PM
Pages (6) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Mar 6, 2023 5:47 PM
Jun 2021
I like Naruto like most people do but they need to put some respect on Naruto's name (Same goes with Bleach). I do feel like Naruto inspired a lot more animes than Bleach did but I could be wrong.
Mar 6, 2023 5:50 PM
Sep 2022
I grew up with the big 3 and when I was a teenager I was a big Naruto fan. It was my favorite of the big 3. Now I feel like it's the weakest among the 3. Pre Shippuden I feel still holds up really well, but the farther we got into it, the more it just became the Naruto and Sasuke show. Bleach and One Piece give a lot of depth and screen time to all of their characters. Lots of supporting characters get good fights minus a few characters who become more comic relief or fodder. 
Mar 6, 2023 5:57 PM
Jul 2019
No, in fact Naruto is my fav of the 3, but i haven't watch Bleach yet
Mar 6, 2023 6:18 PM
Jun 2021
SukiAni27 said:

You're gonna like it a lot
Mar 6, 2023 6:20 PM
Jul 2019
You have to look at every anime as a whole to rate it, it’s just like watching football (soccer) or any other sport, when looking at stats a team or player could be better but may not always be the winning side, for me it is One Piece, Naruto and bleach 3rd but a very close 2nd, they are all great animes and a must watch
Mar 6, 2023 6:22 PM
May 2020
weakest series? easily one piece. goofy and boring.
Mar 6, 2023 6:33 PM
Oct 2019
you are over your head. nobody is obligated to respect any series whatsoever. if someone (and in masses by circonstances) want to hate something and comparing to something else it's up entirely to them. you you have two choices either let it affect you or not affect you.
Mar 6, 2023 6:35 PM

Apr 2022
that would be bleach, recency bias is carrying. naruto is alright but became overhated because a lot of people watched a while ago and have forgotten; just like i did. i was slandering naruto a lot last year, plus boruto ruined it's legacy but it's still the 2nd best in big 3.
ryzxgumMar 6, 2023 6:39 PM
Mar 6, 2023 6:36 PM
Jun 2021
Otakupervert890 said:
you are over your head. nobody is obligated to respect any series whatsoever. if someone (and in masses by circonstances) want to hate something and comparing to something else it's up entirely to them. you you have two choices either let it affect you or not affect you.

I'm not really affected by it I'm just saying, they gotta put respect on a legendary anime like Naruto. It made a drastic change into the anime community. To say it offered nothing is an insult.
Mar 6, 2023 6:40 PM
Jul 2018
The bigger the popularity, the stronger the hate. Although, that pretty much goes for any mainstream series. I mean, people can point out all the flaws in it. But it's no less flawed than the other Big Three for the simple fact of it being shounen and being infamous for fillers. People are going to love a particular series for different reasons. I mean, I think One Piece is good. But it honestly baffles me that any one complains about Naruto for the amount of filler it has when it ended so long ago and One Piece is still airing and currently in the thousands as far as episode count goes. I've even seen One Piece viewers express exhaustion over how long the series has been dragged out. And I find Bleach enjoyable. But to be honest, the beginning of it was pretty weak for me. And I find other characters interesting besides Ichigo and his main group.
removed-userMar 6, 2023 6:49 PM
Mar 6, 2023 6:46 PM
Jan 2022
SixPathsKage said:

bros favorite anime is a harem ๐Ÿ’€
Mar 6, 2023 6:48 PM
May 2020
xSatya said:
SixPathsKage said:

no its not? and even if it was, why does that matter? one piece still the weakest in big 3. 0 interesting characters and a lame power system.
Mar 6, 2023 6:49 PM

Apr 2018
The second half of Shippuden and especially the war arc soured it for me a bit, and the flashbacks were very very VERY annoying (but I'll excuse it for the simple fact that it's not the only battle shounen to do this), that said, I'll always like the first half and the good memories I made watching it with my brother and sister. 
Mar 6, 2023 6:55 PM

Jun 2021
i feel like very few ppl will say naruto is weakest, just look at the ratings
Mar 6, 2023 6:56 PM
Jun 2021
Cestlavie_ said:
Bleach inspired who?๐Ÿ˜‚
People act like Bleach was the first shonen to use swords.
Anyway I think Naruto is easily better than Bleach imo

I mean I did say I feel like Naruto inspired more than Bleach. It's also factual that Bleach inspired a lot of new gen series
Mar 6, 2023 6:57 PM
Jun 2021
caspiano said:
i feel like very few ppl will say naruto is weakest, just look at the ratings

I'm talking about like on different platforms. If you go on an anime discord server, a lot of people will say Naruto is "mid". Then again there's other people who might not
Mar 6, 2023 7:03 PM
Apr 2017
SukiAni27 said:

I have watched all three but still naruto was the one i grew up with so i would choose naruto.
Mar 6, 2023 7:09 PM
Dec 2021
Dabitsu said:
I go on a lot of anime platforms and everywhere I go I always see: "Midruto", "Trashruto", Hunter X Hunter copycat and I'm wondering why's it getting so much hate? Might be because of the existence of Boruto but that's not a valid reason. I'll never understand the hate it gets. And now people saying Naruto is weakest one out of the Big 3 apparently. Because compared to the other 2 series (One Piece, Bleach) One Piece was in for it's versatility and worldwide appeal. Bleach was in because it inspired a bunch of new gen Shounen (Jujutsu Kaisen, Demon Slayer, Black Clover etc) And when it comes to Naruto, it's nothing... which I refuse to believe. What do you guys think. Is this cap or nah?

CAP DEFINITELY, that's all I gotta say
Mar 6, 2023 7:16 PM
May 2022
Dabitsu said:
I go on a lot of anime platforms and everywhere I go I always see: "Midruto", "Trashruto", Hunter X Hunter copycat and I'm wondering why's it getting so much hate? Might be because of the existence of Boruto but that's not a valid reason. I'll never understand the hate it gets. And now people saying Naruto is weakest one out of the Big 3 apparently. Because compared to the other 2 series (One Piece, Bleach) One Piece was in for it's versatility and worldwide appeal. Bleach was in because it inspired a bunch of new gen Shounen (Jujutsu Kaisen, Demon Slayer, Black Clover etc) And when it comes to Naruto, it's nothing... which I refuse to believe. What do you guys think. Is this cap or nah?

How can it copy HxH when HxH came out after…
Mar 6, 2023 7:19 PM
Jun 2021
Sol007 said:
Dabitsu said:

How can it copy HxH when HxH came out after…

It actually came before Naruto. The manga is older. It's first anime (1999) was older. We're just more familiar with the 2011 HxH because it's more popular. Not a lot of people know about the 1999 version. I'm assuming you don't either.
Mar 6, 2023 7:20 PM
Oct 2019
Dabitsu said:
Otakupervert890 said:

I'm not really affected by it I'm just saying, they gotta put respect on a legendary anime like Naruto. It made a drastic change into the anime community. To say it offered nothing is an insult.

Naruto? legendary lol and no that doesn't warrant respect in any forms whatsoever. whatever it changed the community have nothing to do with respect. you confuse cause and causality.
Mar 6, 2023 7:22 PM
Oct 2019
xSatya said:
SixPathsKage said:

and ? that doesn't invalidate his opinion. an opinion is just a subjective reflection of an individual it's not a objective thesis applied to gain something from the peers.
Mar 6, 2023 7:25 PM
Jun 2021
Otakupervert890 said:
Dabitsu said:

Naruto? legendary lol and no that doesn't warrant respect in any forms whatsoever. whatever it changed the community have nothing to do with respect. you confuse cause and causality.

Legendary as in like "influence". Not the show quality itself.
Mar 6, 2023 7:29 PM
Oct 2019
Dabitsu said:
Otakupervert890 said:

i know what you meant. doesn't warrant respect if anything that has influence over the world should warrant respect then you know what Church to start but you won't since you don't respect it. exactly same thing here for them. if influence should warrant respect it's how you build a nest for corruption since you can buy influence. that said when looking at the community the trace of corruption are already over the place.
Mar 6, 2023 7:30 PM
Apr 2021
One Piece > Naruto > Bleach

Naruto probably holds the biggest influence over all the new-gen animes with Bleach coming shortly behind it.

(I don't really have any knowledge of what is inspired from Naruto and really only basing this off similarities with animes I've seen. Animes like Black Clover, My Hero Academia come straight to mind.)
xChewierMar 6, 2023 7:33 PM
Mar 6, 2023 7:34 PM
Jul 2022
Goat piece is number one then it’s naruto and last it’s bleach for me, I just couldn’t get through it
Mar 6, 2023 7:34 PM
Jun 2021
Otakupervert890 said:
Dabitsu said:

i know what you meant. doesn't warrant respect if anything that has influence over the world should warrant respect then you know what Church to start but you won't since you don't respect it. exactly same thing here for them. if influence should warrant respect it's how you build a nest for corruption since you can buy influence. that said when looking at the community the trace of corruption are already over the place.

You know what, you're right. A very one-sided take on my part
Mar 6, 2023 7:37 PM
Jun 2021
Bubicel said:
Goat piece is number one then it’s naruto and last it’s bleach for me, I just couldn’t get through it

Damn. I low-key thought most OP fan hated Naruto and liked Bleach.
Mar 6, 2023 7:52 PM
Jan 2022
SixPathsKage said:

what can we expect from someone who has already dropped jjk, csm, code geass, fmab, black clover....
Mar 6, 2023 7:53 PM
May 2020
Animesh3714x said:
SixPathsKage said:

what can we expect from someone who has already dropped jjk, csm, code geass, fmab, black clover....

0 correlation? what do my own personal drops have to do with this?
Mar 6, 2023 8:00 PM

Sep 2019
weak or not, it's the shonen that got me into anime media in the first place around 2007~2008 and it will always hold a special place for that (also the only one i've seen of the big 3 alongside with early one piece)
Mar 6, 2023 8:04 PM
Feb 2023
Dabitsu said:
Bubicel said:

why to hate? keeping in no. 3 doesn't mean one is hating...
Mar 6, 2023 8:05 PM

May 2020
one piece>bleach>naruto

Mar 6, 2023 8:06 PM
Jun 2021
ANi-ItAcHi said:
Dabitsu said:

why to hate? keeping in no. 3 doesn't mean one is hating...

I was talking about the OP fans specifically. I know Bleach is ranked No.3
Mar 6, 2023 8:08 PM
Feb 2015
I personally vibe with Bleach the most. I did get really into Naruto but that’s just because I’d never seen anything like it before (it was my first anime). As for One Piece… I’ve tried to get into it on like three occasions and I just… can’t. I like goofy wacky stuff but idk what the hell it is about it that doesn’t keep my interest.
\(O^O)/
Mar 6, 2023 8:09 PM
Jun 2021
ultravi0l3t_j3t said:
I personally vibe with Bleach the most. I did get really into Naruto but that’s just because I’d never seen anything like it before (it was my first anime). As for One Piece… I’ve tried to get into it on like three occasions and I just… can’t. I like goofy wacky stuff but idk what the hell it is about it that doesn’t keep my interest.

Bleach is my fave out the big 3
Mar 6, 2023 8:10 PM
Dec 2019
Dabitsu said:

Naruto growing up was good but it fell off then people started to realize that once the nostalgia wore off, how bad it actually is, compared to bleach and especially one piece, Naruto is mid, story is wack, characters aren’t fleshed out or do enough to maintain relevance or make you want to see them on screen, they never leave the land of fire, nothing all that impactful happens, music is fire, ending is god awful and has a horrible sequel series, like 300 filler episodes and counting till we get back to Boruto vs kawaki, dude Naruto pulls you in and lets you down is my point here, bleach doesn’t do that, one piece doesn’t do that, just Naruto and when you think about it Naruto should’ve minded his business anyways, instead, he spent 500 episodes dodging an Assassin organization all while chasing after his friend who honestly was just trying to do his own thing after realizing how much time he wasted, Naruto as a concept is good, however, it was poorly executed once you start thinking about it. If the masses say it’s mid, then it is what is, not everyone thinks that…….yet, like what you like but don’t be bummed because everyone else realiz- thinks Naruto is the bottom of the barrel of the big 3.
INTJ_RenMar 6, 2023 8:13 PM
Mar 6, 2023 8:25 PM
Jun 2021
RequiemLo64 said:
Dabitsu said:

Naruto growing up was good but it fell off then people started to realize that once the nostalgia wore off, how bad it actually is, compared to bleach and especially one piece, Naruto is mid, story is wack, characters aren’t fleshed out or do enough to maintain relevance or make you want to see them on screen, they never leave the land of fire, nothing all that impactful happens, music is fire, ending is god awful and has a horrible sequel series, like 300 filler episodes and counting till we get back to Boruto vs kawaki, dude Naruto pulls you in and lets you down is my point here, bleach doesn’t do that, one piece doesn’t do that, just Naruto and when you think about it Naruto should’ve minded his business anyways, instead, he spent 500 episodes dodging an Assassin organization all while chasing after his friend who honestly was just trying to do his own thing after realizing how much time he wasted, Naruto as a concept is good, however, it was poorly executed once you start thinking about it. If the masses say it’s mid, then it is what is, not everyone thinks that…….yet, like what you like but don’t be bummed because everyone else realiz- thinks Naruto is the bottom of the barrel of the big 3.

Damn... Despite it being "mid" I still enjoyed it's averageness if that's a good thing. Boruto tho... I'm so close into dropping it bruh. On a serious note you have an interesting take and can't help but notice sometimes Naruto do be kinda stale.
Mar 6, 2023 8:47 PM
Oct 2022
definitely is naruto,growing up i preferred naruto but eventually after a while it felt kinda childish ngl and my dislike towards it is not just bc of boruto but also how they handled the ending in shippuden the 4th great ninja war was probably one of the worst arcs in naruto, people might say bleach is being seen in a better way now bc of recency bias but trust me it's genuinely better people don't even watch the whole damn anime then whine bleach is ass ffs
Mar 6, 2023 8:51 PM
Nov 2021
A lot of people also hate the series because of it's Fandom, and Boruto and their Fandom is already dropping down the entire franchise's reputation.
Mar 6, 2023 9:09 PM
Feb 2022
Not at all bro... Naruto is my favourite out of the big 3โค๏ธ
Mar 6, 2023 9:09 PM
May 2022
SixPathsKage said:
xSatya said:

no its not? and even if it was, why does that matter? one piece still the weakest in big 3. 0 interesting characters and a lame power system.

still one piece better than lameass talk-no-jutsu ๐Ÿ˜—๐Ÿ˜—.
Mar 6, 2023 9:11 PM
May 2020
ashutoshanime said:
SixPathsKage said:

nobody said anything about naruto. but it is a better series than one piece.
Mar 6, 2023 9:22 PM
Apr 2021
Most would say bleach is the weakest.Naruto is just too popular for being the weakest
Mar 6, 2023 9:25 PM
Feb 2022
I love all of them but Bleach is my least favorite
Mar 6, 2023 9:29 PM
May 2022
SixPathsKage said:
ashutoshanime said:

nobody said anything about naruto. but it is a better series than one piece.

how ? i need explanation in what way this show is better than one piece. Naruto was my first "proper" anime but i still consider one piece to be better in terms of everything than Naruto. Wasted worldbuilding, wasted potential of side characters, ending of shippuden was disastrous. Naruto would have been one of th best anime if these things were given more consideration. Although Naruto is not fully a bad anime, but i can't see it any closer to one piece. If I say generally this show would be great if they had not included the otsusuki stuff. Madara was deserved better ending than this crap. Villains are great. Similarly like in Dragon ball series how they forgot about the existence of characters like yamcha, tenshihan, roshi, lunch... later parts of series. I still wanted Naruto should have a better writing. One Piece in terms of writing is unmatched...
Mar 6, 2023 9:34 PM
Jul 2018
I think naruto is best no doubt in big 3
Mar 6, 2023 9:37 PM
Sep 2021
Bleach was amazing

Naruto was awesome

Hunter x Hunter was on a different level
Mar 6, 2023 9:52 PM
Dec 2019
Dabitsu said:
RequiemLo64 said:

Damn... Despite it being "mid" I still enjoyed it's averageness if that's a good thing. Boruto tho... I'm so close into dropping it bruh. On a serious note you have an interesting take and can't help but notice sometimes Naruto do be kinda stale.

It’s just one of those hard to swallow pills man, you’re gonna like something, there’s always 1 person who feels obligated to bitch about it, like what you want, boruto tho…..I’ll give it one more go once the timeskip is here, tbf tho Naruto for me fell off after the pain arc.
Pages (6) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Naruto Episode 171 Discussion

Alicia3000 - Aug 25, 2009

14 by bakakisima »»
Jun 24, 10:19 AM

Poll: » Naruto Episode 169 Discussion

Alicia3000 - Aug 24, 2009

17 by bakakisima »»
Jun 23, 10:50 PM

Poll: » Naruto Episode 151 Discussion

kalindiana - Oct 15, 2007

25 by FedeMetal »»
Jun 23, 7:09 PM

Poll: » Naruto Episode 167 Discussion

Alicia3000 - Aug 24, 2009

19 by bakakisima »»
Jun 23, 12:38 PM

Poll: » Naruto Episode 155 Discussion

Alicia3000 - Aug 21, 2009

12 by bakakisima »»
Jun 21, 10:07 AM
Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.