Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Blue Lock
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Dec 10, 2022 3:23 PM
Oct 2022
phantomfandom said:
Just as I predict that Team Z still need all eleven members, including Kuon, to win.

Everyone in this facility is aiming to be the best striker, but from the latest real world trend, goalkeeper might be more valuable than striker, especially in a penalty shoot-out. I'm wondering if there's a Blue Lock program for goalkeeper as well...

Reo X Nagi relationship perfectly represents OneLove policy.

Kunigami in the after end-credit scene though, cutest thing in the world, he attac but he also protec.

Lol no strikers are now even more important, doesnt matter if you let 4 balls in if you score all 5 penalties
Dec 10, 2022 3:29 PM
Oct 2022
rasterman7 said:
Hmmm yeah no. I don't but much into the sympathy for Kuon. Aside from that red card play, he didn't really help and that last shout doesn't mean much considering his intentions. In any case, I guess Isagi's weapon's awakening let's him run simulations on real time. Let's see how it goes.

PS: Guess "The Blue Lock is real" meme is dead now huh? Good, you can't just rely on strikers to win the World Cup. Better work on those penalties for next time.

You do realise that made having strikers even more important right? Or do you think penalties are scored by defenders and goalkeepers? Seriously the iq level of some haters is insanely low
Dec 10, 2022 3:30 PM
Oct 2022
Ten said:
Kuon is so annoying, and his sacrifice doesn't make sense. Instead of getting a red card (which is so out of place for his egoistic plays before), he could have really shined if he actually played with football techniques, maybe with some unexpected weapon no one had seen before and everyone might have gained more respect for him. But now he just looks like a complete looser who isn't even needed by his teammates anymore, they are doing quite fine with just the 10 of them.

You didnt get the point.
Dec 10, 2022 3:50 PM
Oct 2015
I feel they are dragging this latch match on a bit too much for my liking.
Dec 10, 2022 3:52 PM
Mar 2015
Way to tackle him Kuon There is a future for you in Americn Football
Dec 10, 2022 3:53 PM
May 2019
this episode was on fire!
Dec 10, 2022 4:16 PM

May 2015
Syzler said:
Ten said:
Kuon is so annoying, and his sacrifice doesn't make sense. Instead of getting a red card (which is so out of place for his egoistic plays before), he could have really shined if he actually played with football techniques, maybe with some unexpected weapon no one had seen before and everyone might have gained more respect for him. But now he just looks like a complete looser who isn't even needed by his teammates anymore, they are doing quite fine with just the 10 of them.

You didnt get the point.

What was the point?
Dec 10, 2022 4:19 PM

Jul 2014
What an episode. Nagi really showed that he's something when he takes things serious, and we only in episode 10, we still have a long way to go
Dec 10, 2022 4:34 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Then yeah this also a fire episode. Nagi attaboy awakened his curiousity to the max, tf with that shot. And also Kuon got his redemption chance on the last minute play by doing an extreme shit wtf xd. Man that cliffhanger is so cruel ngl. So let's get that over already!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Dec 10, 2022 4:42 PM

Sep 2018
Wish this was about a different sport, like tennis. Something I could enjoy a lot more.
Dec 10, 2022 4:49 PM

Aug 2020
3.5/5

Another episode where I wasn't as bothered on the animation department. In fact, this was the best looking and fluid episode so far

We needed one more goal to lead but the "monster" Nagi performed some outrageous skills & acrobatics to pull the team V into the lead. Isagi finally unleashes his ability which seemingly let's him see the future?? This is KnB all over again. Hopefully, it's not a literal thing. Team Z use this to their advantage in scoring the equalizer yet again through the Orange haired guy (can't be bothered to remember his name but I'll try). Everybody got their respective shine even the no.10 guy who I thought was just a loud mouth and useless. The last few minutes were extremely intriguing as the ball was bouncing to & fro from Team Z's area. Nagi chips them boys but Gagamaru is on that last ditch goal clearance mode which now gives Isagi the possession and chance to win it all.

Like I said, there weren't any noticeable goofy stills or CGI in this episode and even during the flashbacks, it was good. Speaking of whom, Kuon's bitchass seem to be repenting with his average backstory. I genuinely thought he might score the winner or something but MF gets sent off for a blatant foul. I guess, it's the least he could do at that moment but I find it hilarious. He could've gone a different route but okay xD

Decent episode, didn't even realize that the episode had ended until the credits rolled so excited for the resolution next week to say the least
2Birds1StonedDec 13, 2022 12:02 PM
Dec 10, 2022 4:55 PM
Mar 2016
The animation is absolutely amazing as is each episode. This episode really felt bad to me, like noticeably enough I'm writing my thoughts on this forum. First time.
Dec 10, 2022 5:20 PM
Sep 2021
i don’t think i’ve made this many facial expressions and audible sounds to an anime before
Dec 10, 2022 5:22 PM
Dec 2019
Glad that Kuon did that. He became a bit more likeable since he did that. Now it's time for Isagi to score the winning goal and beat Team V.
Dec 10, 2022 5:30 PM
A sandwich

Jul 2020
Syzler said:
rasterman7 said:
Hmmm yeah no. I don't but much into the sympathy for Kuon. Aside from that red card play, he didn't really help and that last shout doesn't mean much considering his intentions. In any case, I guess Isagi's weapon's awakening let's him run simulations on real time. Let's see how it goes.

PS: Guess "The Blue Lock is real" meme is dead now huh? Good, you can't just rely on strikers to win the World Cup. Better work on those penalties for next time.

You do realise that made having strikers even more important right? Or do you think penalties are scored by defenders and goalkeepers? Seriously the iq level of some haters is insanely low
Uhhh, yeah, penalties can be scored by the whole team, just watch some of the examples from the World Cup definitions. Or, if you even care, watch some history since defenders and goalkeepers can and have scored in the middle of the match on penalties.

I was referring to the whole tactic of looking for strikers when the play by play can be settled by relying on not only them. But I guess your IQ is just too high to understand it huh.
⠓⠥⠍⠁⠝⠊⠞⠽ ⠞⠓⠗⠕⠥⠛⠓ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠎⠞⠥⠏⠊⠙⠊⠞⠽⠂ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠺⠊⠇⠇ ⠎⠅⠊⠏ ⠺⠁⠎⠓⠊⠝⠛ ⠞⠓⠑⠊⠗ ⠓⠁⠝⠙⠎ ⠁⠝⠙ ⠑⠝⠙ ⠥⠏ ⠗⠥⠊⠝⠊⠝⠛ ⠊
⠞ ⠋⠕⠗ ⠑⠧⠑⠗⠽⠕⠝⠑
⠎⠓⠊⠊⠅⠕ ⠁⠕⠎⠕⠊⠂ ⠼⠃⠼⠚⠼⠁⠼⠓
Dec 10, 2022 5:33 PM
Mar 2021
best episode of the season
Dec 10, 2022 5:34 PM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
Kuon redeems himself from bringing the team down, to taking a hit by receiving a red card as well as his chance to be safe from elimination, and saving the team- for now at least.

Speaking of elimination, I forgot how it works EXACTLY, but man I'd prefer if we could still see some of these guys here in the lowest division after their teams get eliminated (like THE KING, obviously). If I remember correctly, it's the highest scoring player from EVERY team that will be safe from elimination and get to advance. I guess that would mean Nagi would be safe should Team V lose in the next episode (gee I wonder who's gonna win), which is good because Nagi is freaking cool asf. But I'd also hate to loses dumb glasses guy, or any other characters that we they get us attached to as teams are eliminated.

Although, it is true that there's basically only one or two stand-out characters per team other than our main team Z, that have names and personalities, and the rest are pretty much just nobodies. And then speaking of the teams, I also wonder if they will change up teams as they advance. Like perhaps Isagi will get put on a team with entirely different people once team z clears this division. Because the focus is on STROKING YOUR HUGE ASS EGO rather than developing solid team play.

NYANPASU
5700XT

Dec 10, 2022 5:54 PM
Jul 2020
What can i say other than its godly
Dec 10, 2022 6:03 PM
Dec 2022
The Quality so good,and shounen plot that is not boring :3
Dec 10, 2022 6:15 PM
Oct 2021
9/10 episode

9 points for pretty much everything. Nagi was amazing, other characters were explored really well too.

1 point deduction for how obvious it was that Kuon would stop Nagi. I was hoping for more surprise there.

Overall though such a hype episode
Dec 10, 2022 6:49 PM
Jul 2022
This show has been losing me a bit these last few episodes, but this one brought me back in. Great episode.
Dec 10, 2022 7:23 PM
Jul 2015
This episode had me on the edge of my seat. So many twists and turns.
Dec 10, 2022 7:27 PM

Jul 2013
This episode brought a feeling back to me I haven't had since I quit football 12 years ago. What an outstandingly good episode. Every single second was pure intensity, with both teams fighting with everything they had. Team Z was even able to awake Nagi, who always felt bored and never took things seriously.

Isagi also was finally able to discover the full potential of his weapon, which made Team Z as whole, despite being only with 10 men, even more scarier as before. This whole back and forth brought me to the edge of my seat. Respect for Kuon's action towards the end. If he didn't foul Nagi, it would've been a goal for Team V. This obviously doesn't mean, that his betrayal will be forgotten. With that free kick the episode reached it's intensity pinnacle. I just loved that everyone was giving their all. With his little speech Raichi contributed a lot to Team Z staying offensive with only one goal, to win.

I'm so excited to see, how things will wrap up next up.

Dec 10, 2022 7:42 PM
Sep 2022
Bro they are literally all kings on that field
Dec 10, 2022 7:44 PM
May 2017
Definitely my favorite episode for the entire anime season so far. So damn epic 5/5
Dec 10, 2022 8:23 PM
Jul 2022
fireeeeeee but it was kinda unfair for Nagi
I am saying that coz I'm a nagi fanboy lmao :)
Dec 10, 2022 8:41 PM

Nov 2019
Best episode so far. Damn cliffhanger.
Dec 10, 2022 9:26 PM

Oct 2022
This match between Team V and Team Z is intense af.

At last Kuon also realized the potential of Team Z and helped them.
Dec 10, 2022 9:39 PM

Feb 2022
The episode that has generated me the most emotion

I loved how our protagonist Isagi managed to make his power serve him too much to create game chances and make the Z team manage to tie and then almost come back, which is what we will see at the beginning of the next chapter

I love the fact that each member of the z team put his effort and soul into not losing and showing all his camaraderie and other things

Just a beautiful chapter adding to the V team
 I'm not a critic or anything like that but I like to give my opinion

Dec 10, 2022 10:07 PM

Sep 2013
Ten said:
Syzler said:

You didnt get the point.

What was the point?

The point is Kuon was acting on emotions, not logic. In the past, he hated his teammates for not having the same level of passion and ambition as him, and thought they were dragging him down. Now, he finally has the teammates he wanted, and he is the one dragging them down. So I guess he acted out of guilt rather than self-interest. it was an impulsive moment for him, not a result of careful thought. Smart people can do stupid things sometimes, but what he did couldn't be called stupid. You seem to think he can just rejoin Team Z and play his sexy soccer or whatever. The team no longer trusts him and will not pass to him. If he enters the pitch, he's only going to hinder the team. The best thing he could have done at that moment was foul Nagi and prevent a certain goal. Like you said, the team was doing fine without him, so his sacrifice prevented a goal and costs the team nothing.
Dec 10, 2022 10:28 PM
Sep 2021
The match is really getting a lot more interesting and it's intensifying every second, it's all up to isagi now.
I give it 6/10.
Dec 10, 2022 10:38 PM

May 2020
yall cryin abt kuon. W kuon for preventing the goal and ofc Iemon the goat
Dec 10, 2022 10:44 PM
Jun 2022
The cliffhangers dont let me live broo
Dec 10, 2022 10:53 PM

Jul 2021
FUCK THIS CLIFFHANGERRRRRRR i was waiting for isagi to finally get the ball and hit some crazy goal and they end it there.

The end of an era. Thank you Wit, Mappa and Isayama.
Feeling half happy, half sad.

Kawaii waifus
and precious
  best girls <3333

Dec 10, 2022 11:04 PM

Mar 2022
last chance it is (character limit)

Dec 10, 2022 11:11 PM

Oct 2016
Show's a little cringe sometimes, but boy you can't deny how hype it is, fuck that cliffhanger.

Gotta thank Aoashi for teaching me some basic football terminologies lmao. Raichi the MVP this match though, striker my ass, keep defending.

Still can't forgive Kuon, but at least he now realized he became what he hated.

The hustle at the end though, let's go Nagi.
Dec 10, 2022 11:12 PM

Sep 2013
That Nagi move was based on what Ronaldo did?

Dec 11, 2022 12:02 AM
May 2022
This episode is so intense I can't wait for Episode 11 😫
Dec 11, 2022 12:26 AM

Jul 2017
With the score tied at 3-3, Kuon cannot believe his eyes that his self-betrayed team has managed to level with the strongest Team V, which Isagi's team has completely regained composure of. And with Reo's hesitation, Nagi goes in for the kill with the rest following behind to avoid their first loss, and for the first time, felt his "curiosity" turned into excitement. With this in mind, Team Z needs a new strategy to counter the new Nagi, and Kunigami stops the pretense to avoid going on defense, because with 15 mins left in play, there's no chance if they don't attack now. And HOT DAMN, to get the equalizer goal is intense, and for once, Isagi's spatial awareness weapon becomes clearer to invoke plans.

Kuon's backstory of being the only serious person to aim for the national team, his soccer team only playing casually set the path of where he should have been. And with things just the way it is, he's already secured a place if Team Z loses either way, so the backstabber doesn't need to do much other than to outrun those in parallel with him in stats. His awakening in the form of a physical assault to stop Nagi's attack, even if that warrants a red card to eject him out of the game, he has always viewed soccer as an individual game, and now he's level with the rest of the team.

With 3 mins left to go and a penalty kick to decide the winning team, it's a game of nerves, and their last chance to aim for the top.
Let's go Isagi, claim the victory goal!
Dec 11, 2022 12:27 AM
Oct 2019
I got hella nervous every time Nagi had the ball with those crazy ego eyes. You can't stop him, you can only hope to contain him. 9/10 (was gonna be 10/10 but I'm I wanna see if this ep can be topped)
Dec 11, 2022 12:30 AM
Sep 2021
how long are they planning to stretch this match😤😤
Dec 11, 2022 12:33 AM
Sep 2021
sKyBlazer08 said:
Show's a little cringe sometimes, but boy you can't deny how hype it is, fuck that cliffhanger.

Gotta thank Aoashi for teaching me some basic football terminologies lmao. Raichi the MVP this match though, striker my ass, keep defending.

Still can't forgive Kuon, but at least he now realized he became what he hated.

The hustle at the end though, let's go Nagi.
yeah right because of that anime blue lock is more fun to watch
Dec 11, 2022 1:07 AM

Sep 2017
Amazing episode as always.

Kunigami soccer superhero on field

attacking on waves such an op move.

Also props to gagamaru for defending nagi's goal. dude has potential

Without change,we end up becoming the very person we hate.

I was dead until the moment I met you. I was a powerless corpse pretending to be alive. Living without power, without the ability to change my course, was bound to lead me to a slow death.

Dec 11, 2022 1:09 AM
Aug 2020
UP UP down WAOASD yeah
Dec 11, 2022 1:27 AM

Nov 2020
Nagi just doesn't know when to give up!
Dec 11, 2022 2:30 AM
Sep 2022
what a cliffhanger!
Dec 11, 2022 2:30 AM
Sep 2022
what a cliffhanger!
Dec 11, 2022 4:22 AM
Mar 2021
muito bom o episódio, uma pena ter que esperar 1 semana para ver o resultado
Dec 11, 2022 4:41 AM
Senpai

May 2021
wow. this was intense. Great Match, now there are the final minutes of the game. what a cliffhanger haha.
“Do what feels right in your heart. You will be criticized either way.” (Eleanor Roosevelt)
Dec 11, 2022 5:10 AM
Dec 2022
very good but the cliffahangers is making me crazy
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Why is it a power point?

Leon888 - Yesterday

26 by MK17_2 »»
4 hours ago

Poll: » Blue Lock Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

KANLen09 - Mar 25, 2023

341 by erdospeet »»
May 10, 11:56 AM

Poll: » Blue Lock Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 4, 2023

130 by Cammell »»
May 9, 1:13 PM

Poll: » Blue Lock Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 8, 2022

760 by akano »»
May 8, 6:22 AM

Poll: » Blue Lock Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 24, 2022

184 by Cammell »»
May 8, 3:20 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.