Forum Settings
Forums

'Slime Taoshite 300-nen, Shiranai Uchi ni Level Max ni Nattemashita' Announces Supporting Cast

New
May 12, 2021 10:49 PM
Content Admin
Overkilled Red

Aug 2013
The official Twitter account of the Slime Taoshite 300-nen, Shiranai Uchi ni Level Max ni Nattemashita (I've Been Killing Slimes for 300 Years and Maxed Out My Level) television anime announced six supporting cast members on Thursday. The new characters will appear in the anime series beginning episode six (preview below), scheduled to air on Saturday.

Vania: Ari Ozawa (Wakaba*Girl)

Fatla: Miku Itou (Princess Connect! Re:Dive)

Eno: Hikaru Toono (Assault Lily: Bouquet)

Bussler: Ayasa Itou (Slow Start)

Maasula: Miyuri Shimabukuro (Granbelm)

Kuku: Kotori Koiwai (Non Non Biyori)

The anime series adapting Kisetsu Morita's slice of life fantasy light novel began airing on April 10 and will run for 12 episodes. Crunchyroll is streaming the anime with subtitles.

Nobukage Kimura (Tsuritama assistant director) is directing the anime at Revoroot, with Tatsuya Takahashi (Tonari no Kyuuketsuki-san) handling the series composition. Keisuke Gotou (Babylon) is designing the characters, and Keiji Inai (Burn the Witch) is composing the music.

Morita began writing the novel on the Shousetsuka ni Narou website in June 2016. SB Creative began publishing the series through its GA Novel imprint the following January, featuring illustrations by Benio. The 16th volume shipped on April 14. The light novel has a cumulative 2 million copies of its volumes in circulation.

Yuusuke Shiba began drawing a manga adaptation in Gangan Online in June 2017. Square Enix released the eighth volume on March 12.

Source: animate Times
VindstotMay 12, 2021 10:58 PM

May 13, 2021 1:02 AM

Oct 2017
Yo Renge and Itou Miku, noice.
May 13, 2021 5:43 AM

Nov 2016
The harem is growing bigger.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

May 13, 2021 12:58 PM

Jan 2020
Oh cool. Those are some nice looking character designs

May 13, 2021 1:44 PM
May 2011
Not sure what I was expecting from the show after they finished introducing all the girls from the OP last episode, but I'm not complaining it's just giving me more girls.
May 14, 2021 8:20 AM

Apr 2012
FMmatron said:

I still find it quite amusing that a lot of people hate actual harems but love to call their favorite all-female shows harems.

Fail_Man_X said:
Not sure what I was expecting from the show after they finished introducing all the girls from the OP last episode, but I'm not complaining it's just giving me more girls.

Miku and Itou are both hyped VAs, so it may have been a peculiar way to get more attention, even if their roles are secondary on this show.
May 14, 2021 8:48 AM

Nov 2016
RobertBobert said:
FMmatron said:

I still find it quite amusing that a lot of people hate actual harems but love to call their favorite all-female shows harems.

Terms itself are harmless, it's about how you apply them.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

May 14, 2021 9:12 AM

Apr 2012
FMmatron said:
RobertBobert said:

Terms itself are harmless, it's about how you apply them.

Maybe. But I hate hypocrisy, especially when it comes from people who masturbate on shows, in love for whom they previously blame me. People can endlessly talk about male fantasy, boring invincible protagonists and incels due to who there are supposedly only harems in the anime, but as it turns out, it is enough to make the protagonist an attractive girl instead of a self-insert guy, and now all yesterday's isekai-haters love it.
May 14, 2021 9:56 AM

Dec 2018
Awwwwww pretty princess Ayasa Itou❤❤❤❤❤

She is a Japanese goddess and I worship the ground she walks on. There are very few roles or anime she has done or been in that I didn't love. And those I blame it all on bad directors,,,,,

She is perfect❤❤❤ And so fucking cute❤❤❤

Yuri-CrusaderMay 14, 2021 10:08 AM

More topics from this board

» Original Anime Movie 'A New Dawn' Announced for 2025

DatRandomDude - 1 hour ago

0 by DatRandomDude »»
1 hour ago

» Manga 'Ninja to Koroshiya no Futarigurashi' Gets Anime

Vindstot - Today

21 by VanishingKira »»
5 hours ago

» 'Yuri!!! on Ice: Ice Adolescence' Anime Movie Cancels Production ( 1 2 )

DatRandomDude - Apr 18

95 by RobertBobert »»
8 hours ago

» 'Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou' Season 3 Unveils Additional Cast, First Promo

Hyperion_PS - Apr 21

2 by BankaiGoku »»
Yesterday, 11:26 PM

» TAAF 2024 Anime of the Year Winners Announced

Snow - Apr 19

10 by malvarez1 »»
Yesterday, 8:38 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.