Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Apr 26, 2021 10:01 AM

Sep 2020
From the knowledge I have gathered from anime in last 5 years, it's says that in Japan before going to high school children have to loose there virginity or they will get bullied (eg : Don't toy with me Nagatoro_san) but now I dought my past education in Japanese culture , why is Gotou still a virgin ?!?
Apr 26, 2021 10:06 AM

Mar 2019
Hmm ok...big tiddy Gotou-san is a virgin? Didn't expect that...so in that way she is way more less experienced than Sayu. But I don't like the mindgame from her...
Apr 26, 2021 10:15 AM
Feb 2021
The episode was epic.....the most interesting part was when gotou San confessed her feelings to yoshida san... yoshida san acted like a man on that part....but i don't want them to get into a relationship because i don't like gotou san cause she kinds played with yoshida's feelings but his trainer is straightforward with her feelings... so i wAnna ship yoshida and his trainer and at the last moment of the episode when yoshida texted to sayu that gotou San wanted to meet sayu and sayu felt relaxed from when she thought she was gonna kicked was also an interesting part tbh
Apr 26, 2021 10:21 AM
Feb 2021
Ngl the pic at 20:20 wasn't really nessecery like the dude on top was enough but the hand, bruh, i get what they are trying to do but i feel it's kinda the wrong way
Apr 26, 2021 10:22 AM
Mar 2016
BlablaMan65 said:
Sucks as always, I would give it 0/5 instead of 1/5 if there was an option.
bro why bother watching if you don't enjoy it to the point that ull vote 0. Please do me a favor and stop wasting your time.
Apr 26, 2021 10:33 AM
Apr 2018
I feel kike gotou might be lying about everything... that would be great drama but im kinda hoping she being honest
Apr 26, 2021 10:37 AM

Sep 2018
Wow, so much mistrust of Airi.

And what's with the, there ain't no such thing as a pretty 30 year old virgin!! Honestly where do these idiots hide all day?

I kind of felt sorry for her but in a way I think this is more the author constructing a sort of mirror to Sayu's character.

Quantum ille canis est in fenestra
Apr 26, 2021 10:39 AM

Jan 2011
TiTaNsb said:
ImmortalZero said:
Definitely don't trust that Gotou lady. You can't just dump a man then bother him again then go tehe it was just a joke I actually like you or something like that. She's plotting something I can feel it.

i totally agree.. it seems suspicious..
damn.. waiting for episodes killing me.

Nah, its just crap writing to create drama. Turn brains off and move on.
Your long time crush confesses to you, but your "intuition" tells you to reject them and lie to them out of "caution". Yea, right... I laughed at that intuition even more than in the manga. I mean, if not for that, there wouldn't have been any Sayu picking and zero problems for her.
AlexGKApr 26, 2021 10:46 AM
Apr 26, 2021 10:46 AM
Aug 2020
Another banger of an episode. The thing which intrigued me the most was gotousan X yoshida. I think that she's just stringing him along because she's a manipulate,insecure bitch whos just lying to yoshida from the start.
Yeah right she's a Virgin just like I'm a harem protagonist.
I'm immensely impressed with yoshida because I understand that it was a stretch that he would straight reject her but he took the middle path by not being a doormat and conveying that he was hurt and she will have to work to get him to go out with her.
Most likely she will do something to sayu in the future eps and that will end their relationship as yoshida will realise her true nature.
Apr 26, 2021 10:51 AM

Jul 2011
Asami looks like a chill person.

If don't have any other hidden reason, Gotou is just those problematic people that reject just to make charm, and get angry that the other half accepted the no is no, and kept going with life.
Gotou being a virgin, isn't impossible if pull the, "Didn't care about appearance up till after college" trope

Apr 26, 2021 10:57 AM

Jun 2013
I'm really not digging Gotou tbh, it takes a blind man or a simp to believe that kind of obvious lie. My bitch senses are tingling lmfao girl be actin' all innocent fake because the man doesn't give her the attention she wants anymore.
Apr 26, 2021 10:58 AM

Feb 2014
Like with most users here, I've taken a liking to Asami very easily. Not only was she helpful with Sayu's first day working at the convenience store, but she also went out of her way to check out where Sayu was living with Yoshida.

During her walk home with Yoshida on tow, she knew that he lied to her about the cover story he told her, but she respected Yoshida's willingness to not tell her about Sayu's past. I do look forward to seeing her more in future episodes. =)

On the other hand, we have Gotou asking out Yoshida on another dinner date and this time, not only does she confess that she LIKES Yoshida, but she's also a virgin. I do have to praise Yoshida for taking a stand at Gotou for her tactics here and, admittedly, I can't trust Gotou's motives, whether she's actually genuine here or not, just yet.

Sayu's solo scene at the end of the episode did worry me. She had a tiny flashback of another girl, presumably from her hometown, which made her dash to the toilet to throw up. It makes me wonder what was the true extent of what made Sayu run away in the first place, but I'm sure the series will tell more about it in due time.

All in all, this was another solid episode. =D
Apr 26, 2021 10:58 AM

Aug 2012
So alcoholic old bitch Gotou played things almost exactly as I predicted in first episode, only difference being her claiming to be a virgin... and pigs fly... I would have no problem with him getting together with Mishima, but Gotou needs to die alone and get eaten by her cats
Apr 26, 2021 10:59 AM
Apr 2021
I can't tell if Gotou-san is gonna go for him but this man yoshida is 100% grooming Sayu like he needs to get ride of her so he can be with gotou san cause the police one of these days gonna be knocking on his door.
Apr 26, 2021 11:01 AM

Aug 2012
TrapGod_Samin said:
The episode was epic.....the most interesting part was when gotou San confessed her feelings to yoshida san... yoshida san acted like a man on that part....but i don't want them to get into a relationship because i don't like gotou san cause she kinds played with yoshida's feelings but his trainer is straightforward with her feelings... so i wAnna ship yoshida and his trainer and at the last moment of the episode when yoshida texted to sayu that gotou San wanted to meet sayu and sayu felt relaxed from when she thought she was gonna kicked was also an interesting part tbh

he did not act like man. A man would have said: is a bit too late now. Go f yourself!
Apr 26, 2021 11:08 AM
Feb 2021
Episodes are good, but they are skipping many things.
This episode and the next one prolly are the calm before the storm.
To be honest I don’t know why they showed the masturbation part, girl part etc. in her fast flashback, that is something which is explained way later in the story..
Apr 26, 2021 11:14 AM

Dec 2014
Good episode.

I read the manga but even here I'm not particularly a fan of Gotou telling him no first and then later saying she like him. It's just strange and feels manipulative even if it isn't, she could've just told him in the very beginning that she was interested but didn't want to be in a relationship at the moment. She could've asked him to wait until she was ready. The way she handled things just seems so artificial even if it isn't.

Asami's introduction was the best part of the episode and she may easily be my favorite character of the show. Can't wait till we see more of her.

Next episode is probably going to be heavy with Sayu and Gotou's meeting.
Apr 26, 2021 11:18 AM
Dec 2020
I dont want to believe it but i want a confirmation why was her hand wet and what was that
Apr 26, 2021 11:20 AM

Jun 2016
Gotou most evil anime villain 2021 calling it now. I do not trust this at all
Scream!
Apr 26, 2021 11:27 AM

Nov 2015
People saying Gotou is "sus" or "evil" lmao.

I watched the same thing as you guys and I don't know anything about the LN or manga and I didn't get that feeling from her at all. She explained why she did what she did, even if it was questionable, and Yoshida was fairly understanding.

What do people think Gotou is going to do?
Apr 26, 2021 11:33 AM
Nov 2019
Actually if anyone causes trouble I think it'll be Mishima - she could quite easily turn into a bunny-boiler as she's already shown stalker tendencies and knows Sayu is interested in her man.....

I've read the first two volumes of the LN and they'll reach the end of that in another 1-2 episodes so they're going a quite a pace - there's going to be some drama next week......

Apr 26, 2021 11:34 AM

Jun 2019
I can feel myself starting to sour on this anime.

It was a little unrealistic that Sayu’s coworker took to her so quickly when she was so acting so formal and up-tight, but it made no sense that she forced her way into her place on the day that they met. Even assuming that she does not have the best home life, it still doesn’t make any sense.

Yoshida is the worst liar of all-time and is falling into my least favorite anime cliche of a protagonist being dumbfounded and making anime character noises whenever anything happens.

Gotou seems like a snake that only likes Yoshida now because she feels that he is wanted by other girls, but I guess it doesn’t matter too much because Yoshida only seems to like her because she has big boobs.

I hope this anime corrects the ship, because it is starting to frustrate me more than giving me enjoyment.
Apr 26, 2021 11:38 AM

Apr 2020
really want to punch that gotou woman
Apr 26, 2021 11:39 AM
Nov 2019
Asami has her own baggage and has a curious interest in Sayu - this will become clear in the next few episodes.

BTW - she's not a GAL, it's an act, that's why it doesn't feel right.
Apr 26, 2021 11:39 AM

Nov 2015
neamhnaid said:
really want to punch that gotou woman

lmao why? What did she do to warrant a punch?

Jesus people are really getting irritated with a woman who simply lied and then answered Yoshida's question.
Apr 26, 2021 11:40 AM

May 2011
KyleRiley said:

I watched the same thing as you guys and I don't know anything about the LN or manga and I didn't get that feeling from her at all. She explained why she did what she did, even if it was questionable, and Yoshida was fairly understanding.

Actually just playing and only plans to keep Yoshida? I mean it's not that uncommon since like it happened in School Days, Scums Wish, plus a bunch of other shows so you really can't blame people for thinking this way. In fact it's probably proof that those who think this way has watched/read too much of the romance genre. XD
ImmortalZeroApr 26, 2021 11:43 AM
Apr 26, 2021 11:42 AM

Nov 2015
ImmortalZero said:
KyleRiley said:

Actually just playing and only plans to keep Yoshida? I mean it's not that uncommon since like it happened in School Days, Scums Wish, plus a bunch of other shows so you really can't blame people for thinking this way.

So pushing their own personal biases on a character who has done literally nothing wrong outside lie to a man she felt wouldn't be good for at the time? Just seems a bit extreme when we've barely seen anything from Gotou outside her asking Yoshida to dinner a few times.
Apr 26, 2021 11:47 AM
Apr 2020
KyleRiley said:

In part that's true.

But still, Gotou is an impostor. She wants to know too much about Yoshida, there is no question here for any freedom or trust. It's a bit sad that Yuzuha couldn't spend time with Yoshida in 12:08.
Apr 26, 2021 11:48 AM

Jul 2014
So, we're just gonna gloss over how Sayu got a job as a runaway, then? Surely she's on some kind of missing persons list or something if she has identification with her, and if not I don't see how she'd be able to get the job at all. Whatever the case may be, it should not be that easy for her to get a job in her situation, at least based on other shows I've seen with runaways/high school drop-outs (as Sayu must also be) trying to get jobs or anything else like that (for example, ef: A Tale of Melodies).

Asami seems like she'll be a good addition to the cast, though, not least in terms of being a proper friend for Sayu which is something she sorely needs. I feel like Yoshida has already clued into what she mentioned about Sayu's "different smiles" though, at least on some level.

As for the Gotou situation, it's not exactly unrealistic for someone to realise they like another person when they see said person being courted by someone else and while it is kinda scummy for her to string Yoshida along about the boyfriend she didn't have and then come onto him later, I don't exactly blame her for it either. Mind you, I don't exactly buy her excuse about it either and feel there's a bit more going on there than she's making out so far.

My problem with it ultimately lies in Yoshida rejecting Gotou's confession even though he likes her too; not just because he's very clearly doing it to be petty, but also because I can tell that it's mainly being done to eventually push Yoshida and Sayu together in the end. After all, if Yoshida and Gotou do get together now, there's few other places the story can really go as that would realistically force Sayu out of the picture without resolving her underlying issues and concluding her character development.
AtavisticApr 26, 2021 12:14 PM
Apr 26, 2021 11:51 AM

May 2011
KyleRiley said:

So pushing their own personal biases on a character who has done literally nothing wrong outside lie to a man she felt wouldn't be good for at the time? Just seems a bit extreme when we've barely seen anything from Gotou outside her asking Yoshida to dinner a few times.

First impression is important right? and the impression she gave wasn't very good and that's it. Plus impressions change over time so when we see more then maybe it will turn to OMG GOTOU IS SO CUTE ANGEL XOXO. That's just how it is.

I mean to just like in Gotoubun no Hanayome where a huge user base was going Nino is such a BITCHHHH but then go NINO #1 WIFE after the story progresses.

Also lying to a man and breaking his heart seems to be a heavy thing imo. If their sexes were reversed I sure people would flak more on male gotou calling them a playboy or something.
Apr 26, 2021 11:51 AM
Apr 2020
Atavistic said:
So, we're just gonna gloss over how Sayu got a job as a runaway, then? Surely she's on some kind of missing persons list or something if she has identification with her, and if not I don't see how she'd be able to get the job at all. Whatever the case may be, it should not be that easy for her to get a job in her situation, at least based on other shows I've seen with runaways/high school drop-outs (as Sayu must also be) trying to get jobs or anything else like that (for example, ef: A Tale of Memories).

Note that Asami is the same age (17 yo), she works illegally IMO. Another example: Weathering with you / Tenki no Ko, but in Tenki no Ko everything was illegal XD
Apr 26, 2021 11:56 AM
Dec 2017
I think you either like Sayu or hate her, there is no in-between. I personally really like her and thus those flashbacks at the end of the episode really startled me and made me worried about her. It feels as though she had concealed some trauma from her past and, being alone and feeling lonely again triggered those memories. I can't wait for next week's episode, hoping we get to know more about her past. In any case, she's on a good path to become happier, first she found Yoshida-san, a guy who finally isn't taking advantage of her and now she's made a friend (presumably the first in a long time).

On a different note, Gotou-san's behaviour made me concerned; while it doesn't feel like she's lying, it's still hard to believe that she'd be a virgin, at that age and with those sizable boobs. Anyway, I don't worry about her overly much, but Yoshida-san ought to be careful with her. Furthermore, it's strange how everybody so far has accepted our main duo's relationship so easily. I don't know if it's poor writing or people irl would really be that open to a 26 y/o guy living with a 17 y/o chick.
Apr 26, 2021 12:00 PM

May 2011
k0l0r3k99 said:
Atavistic said:
So, we're just gonna gloss over how Sayu got a job as a runaway, then? Surely she's on some kind of missing persons list or something if she has identification with her, and if not I don't see how she'd be able to get the job at all. Whatever the case may be, it should not be that easy for her to get a job in her situation, at least based on other shows I've seen with runaways/high school drop-outs (as Sayu must also be) trying to get jobs or anything else like that (for example, ef: A Tale of Memories).

Note that Asami is the same age (17 yo), she works illegally IMO. Another example: Weathering with you / Tenki no Ko, but in Tenki no Ko everything was illegal XD

Nah 15 years old up you can already start working legally in Japan.
"Minimum age and protection of young workers

The Constitution puts a ban on child labour (Art. 27 para.3). This is elaborated in the LSL. Children under 15 full years must not be employed, except for those working for motion picture production and theatrical performances (Art. 56). Children under age 18 may be employed outside of school hours in light labour that is not be dangerous or harmful. Underground work is also forbidden."
https://www.ilo.org/ifpdial/information-resources/national-labour-law-profiles/WCMS_158904/lang--en/index.htm

What's important is the guardians consent which Yoshida probably gave and guessing on how bad HR is usually in any company they probably didn't bother checking the legality of the papers.
Apr 26, 2021 12:08 PM

Sep 2020
At first , I want her to smile more....
Now,

I Want her to survive!
That a damn Gotou again, just rejecting mc at first and now ,, That women.....

Apr 26, 2021 12:08 PM

Sep 2018
Yoshida i know you are an absolute CHAD so dont let that witch Gotou get you,
you know what you gotta do with trash!

Gotou is either lying or the worst person ever,nothing in between. She's 28, super hot and virgin!? As if! Even if its all true she straight up turned down the guy she likes and now that he got the glow-up she wants him.
well that's just my opinion.....
Apr 26, 2021 12:12 PM

Nov 2015
ImmortalZero said:
KyleRiley said:

First impression is important right? and the impression she gave wasn't very good and that's it. Plus impressions change over time so when we see more then maybe it will turn to OMG GOTOU IS SO CUTE ANGEL XOXO. That's just how it is.

I mean to just like in Gotoubun no Hanayome where a huge user base was going Nino is such a BITCHHHH but then go NINO #1 WIFE after the story progresses.

Also lying to a man and breaking his heart seems to be a heavy thing imo. If their sexes were reversed I sure people would flak more on male gotou calling them a playboy or something.

Maybe people should wait for Gotou to actually do something wrong before they jump to her being a villain. Yes first impressions are important but reacting this way over Gotou doing literally nothing wrong is ridiculous.

And honestly it makes people look incredibly immature if one week they are saying "omg she's such a BITCH!" To then then next week say "aww so kawaii she's best girl". Maybe wait until you actually see the character in action before jumping to a conclusion on them instead of going from one extreme to another
Apr 26, 2021 12:13 PM

Sep 2018
Atavistic said:

One of the first things Yoshida did is check the missing persons list and didnt find her. Sayu said that her parents are happier without her and it seems to be truth if they didnt report her missing. Either that or she lied about her backstory and maybe doesnt have parents (which would be hard to believe for me).

well that's just my opinion.....
Apr 26, 2021 12:14 PM

Jan 2020
its anime logically impossible for Gotou to be actually in love with yoshida.
due to overwhelming advantage she will have, which will cause this anime to not be a compaction between these 3 girls, thats why its simply LIE.
but even tho how can anime characters blush like that if its lie.
i am confused.
but whether its lie or not, i like all three of them so who wins dont matter
U-Y-P-W-O-C-U-T-I-K-A-T-I-P-M-I-N-I-I-D-I-H-I-W-T-S-T-I-W-S-T-O-M-P-T-I-L-U-C-H-N-I-D-T-I-I-Y-I-M-N-O-W-S-T-S-W-N-I-B-W
Apr 26, 2021 12:16 PM

Apr 2013
Greedy ass bitch. Lol.
Apr 26, 2021 12:24 PM

May 2011
KyleRiley said:

Maybe people should wait for Gotou to actually do something wrong before they jump to her being a villain. Yes first impressions are important but reacting this way over Gotou doing literally nothing wrong is ridiculous.

> wait for Gotou to actually do something wrong
> doing literally nothing wrong

chill bro your bias is showing

She did do something wrong... it's the reason people are hating on her on the first place. Not sure why you're downplaying the scene from ep 1 saying what she did there wasn't wrong.
Apr 26, 2021 12:32 PM

Mar 2019
What to say... I already felt that at some time gotou would know of Sayu but with this turn of story!!!!! (Claps claps)
It felt like butterflies in air after she confessed her love and their conversation
And wow, I liked the new development for Sayu’s character (that part of being lonely)
Also until now I don’t really like Asami and Yuzuha although their characters do feel good... what to say... they are bothersome but gotou-san bothering doesn’t feels bad
If there was no one else within a 5-kilometer radius from Shimamura, and she was in a deep sleep and an all-knowing deity just happened to reassure me that she wasn’t going to wake up the next 24 hours, maybe I’d get bored after 23 hours and I might kiss her once to relieve some boredom...
Apr 26, 2021 12:33 PM

Nov 2015
ImmortalZero said:
KyleRiley said:

She did do something wrong... it's the reason people are hating on her on the first place. Not sure why you're downplaying the scene from ep 1 saying what she did there wasn't wrong.

She lied that she had a boyfriend... And she explained why. It wasn't good what she did but I would not label it as something so bad that she should be labeled a bad person.

Also your points are ignore half of what I said. She did not do anything to warrant such vitriol. It shows immaturity when you think what she did should be answered with a punch or being called a bitch.

I am not defending what she did. I'm just pointing out that the reaction she is getting is blown way overboard and unwarranted. People are jumping to conclusions about her after 1 lie and assuming they know exactly what kind of character she. Maybe if we saw a pattern of manipulation or questionable behavior I would agree but there's been one incident. ONE. There has been no indication that this is something she does regularly or easily. Just because you like Yoshida does not mean someone who does wrong by him is a bad person.
Apr 26, 2021 12:33 PM
Dec 2018
borderliner said:
Wow, so much mistrust of Airi.

And what's with the, there ain't no such thing as a pretty 30 year old virgin!! Honestly where do these idiots hide all day?

I kind of felt sorry for her but in a way I think this is more the author constructing a sort of mirror to Sayu's character.

I know, I've been trying to hint for 3 episodes that she isn't bad, but still the nonsense comments. It seems as if being 28, not being confident enough to date a work colleague and having breasts that the director keeps zooming in on is enough for half the anime population to say you are untrustworthy.

What is really stupid about it is that the subject of the show is about a young person who has been abused and how that might affect someone. And, yet, still a load of dumb and judgemental comments. Considering that they are all saying that Yoshida is such an ace guy, why would he like her, after all this time, if she was some kind of schemer? And she could do a lot better than him, so what do they think she's trying to trick him out of? I suppose there are too many anime where people play games for no reason, and people are now expecting it all the time.
Apr 26, 2021 12:34 PM

Dec 2013
The gal is best girl
Apr 26, 2021 12:34 PM
Oct 2019
The first part of the episode where Sayu decides to get a part time job was really nice and interesting and I’m looking forward to seeing what they do with Asami.

However the end of the episode just left me really confused with the reveal that Gotou lied to Yosida about being a relationship because she thought it wasn’t time, the only thing I could think of that was “women you don’t just lie about this to someone that you care about you literally broke his heart I mean how did you think he was going to respond to this reveal did you think he was going to be happy”

But all in all, it was a nice episode that has me looking forward to what comes next.
Apr 26, 2021 12:36 PM

Aug 2020
z00nex said:
Ok Gotou was kinda cute in this episode but please fuck off, he already has Sayu. Yoshida wants her to confess like the chad he is, what a legend.

No he's made it very clear he doesn't like Sayu your mixing up Higehiro with Koikimo
Apr 26, 2021 12:38 PM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
This anime has been nothing but good feels- so far at least. I’m really on the fence about gotou-san. On one hand I feel like she’s actually being genuine, but part of me is getting ready for her to be a backstabbing mami-chan.

Anyway, our mc continues to be the high tier chad as he puts up a lot of resistance when gotou says she likes him, although he did relent in the end but hey I’ll admit she got me convinced. And just straight up asking for sex like that, man. This chad mc came out of nowhere and is the hero we didn’t deserve but is the hero we needed

NYANPASU
5700XT

Apr 26, 2021 12:40 PM
Dec 2018
ImmortalZero said:
KyleRiley said:

Well, if that's wrong, then everyone is wrong. They are all lying. And, considering the show, there could be a reason why she isn't telling everyone her business. The reason to downplay the scene in episode 1 is because it isn't important and not what the show is about.
Apr 26, 2021 12:42 PM

Aug 2020
Not surprised there's ton of hate for Gotou the LN readers are saying she's good so I think I'm gonna trust them
Apr 26, 2021 12:42 PM
Dec 2018
KyleRiley said:
ImmortalZero said:

And honestly it makes people look incredibly immature if one week they are saying "omg she's such a BITCH!" To then then next week say "aww so kawaii she's best girl". Maybe wait until you actually see the character in action before jumping to a conclusion on them instead of going from one extreme to another

spot on. Didn't realise people were so childish.

Because Yoshida is the MC, anyone who does anything that might be not in his interests is some kind of villain. Doesn't matter what the reason might be or the fact the show is about damaged people (that should be a hint for some of them but they are watching the show like a harem romcom)
Pages (6) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hige wo Soru. Soshite Joshikousei wo Hirou. Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 28, 2021

302 by griddyweeb »»
Apr 6, 8:37 AM

Poll: » Hige wo Soru. Soshite Joshikousei wo Hirou. Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jun 14, 2021

155 by mushi_Jyou »»
Mar 30, 4:57 AM

Poll: » Hige wo Soru. Soshite Joshikousei wo Hirou. Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - May 24, 2021

185 by Dreadogastus_F »»
Mar 12, 8:09 PM

» Season 2?

Koukyoukyoku - Jan 8

22 by cjozam »»
Jan 17, 10:23 PM

Poll: » Hige wo Soru. Soshite Joshikousei wo Hirou. Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jun 21, 2021

212 by RawrOMG »»
Jan 14, 12:11 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.