Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Re:ZERO -Starting Life in Another World- (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Pages (6) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »
Mar 5, 2021 4:57 AM
Aug 2018
Romores said:
Pulkit200 said:
Seems like it , Anyways it came out down to what we consider "obsession". For me her actions her unhealthily obsessive , for you they are not so I see no points in arguing on this since this will lead to nowhere xD. You are not gonna change your thinking about what is considered obsessive and neither will I. So best thing would be to end the discussion here.

Yeah, I think so.

In the end, it's all a matter of points of view. That's why people like different things, after all XD

Btw do you consider yandere to be obsessive?
Mar 5, 2021 5:09 AM

Apr 2008
Pulkit200 said:

Yandere characters are psychopaths, so they are more than obsessive, and most of all they're dangerous for both themselves and other people, and lack any sort of real empathy.

But, despite what Tappei and some other people say, Rem does not show many yandere traits imho, if not in games (that are not canon and are clearly fanservice-y in that regard). The only sorta yandere moment she had was in Volume 4, but she showed regretful immediately after.

From what I've seen of her, she's more similar to a mayadere, but that also is very limited as a definition. I think that Tappei just has a very broad definition of yandere (in his opinion, Re:Zero is FULL of yandere characters, but I still have to see one that is fully considerable as such). I think that only Emilia in THAT scene in S2 was considerable as TOTAL yandere.

She probably WAS yandere for Ram before Subaru saved her, but even in that situation she was still behaving like that out of guilt and self-deprecation (it always comes back to that). After then, she clearly shows to have empathy for people who are not Subaru or Ram (the children of the village that she tried to save during the first loop in Arc 3, for example).

Generally speaking, no Re:Zero character can be described with normal categories.
RomoresMar 5, 2021 5:18 AM
Mar 5, 2021 5:32 AM
Aug 2018
Romores said:
Pulkit200 said:

Yandere characters are psychopaths, so they are more than obsessive, and most of all they're dangerous for both themselves and other people, and lack any sort of real empathy.

But, despite what Tappei and some other people say, Rem does not show many yandere traits imho, if not in games (that are not canon and are clearly fanservice-y in that regard). The only sorta yandere moment she had was in Volume 4, but she showed regretful immediately after.

From what I've seen of her, she's more similar to a mayadere, but that also is very limited as a definition. I think that Tappei just has a very broad definition of yandere (in his opinion, Re:Zero is FULL of yandere characters, but I still have to see one that is fully considerable as such). I think that only Emilia in THAT scene in S2 was considerable as TOTAL yandere.

She probably WAS yandere for Ram before Subaru saved her, but even in that situation she was still behaving like that out of guilt and self-deprecation (it always comes back to that). After then, she clearly shows to have empathy for people who are not Subaru or Ram (the children of the village that she tried to save during the first loop in Arc 3, for example).

Generally speaking, no Re:Zero character can be described with normal categories.

I see , well reading your reply i think we came back to the matter of opinion , It will always depend on our personal definition of yandere or obsession because it seems what seems obsessive to me , may not be obsessive for you.
Mar 5, 2021 5:40 AM

Apr 2008
Pulkit200 said:
I see , well reading your reply i think we came back to the matter of opinion , It will always depend on our personal definition of yandere or obsession because it seems what seems obsessive to me , may not be obsessive for you.

Yes, I think so.

If we REALLY want to define Rem a yandere, she would probably be a "mugai-gata" type, that is the most bland and harmless type of yandere.

mugai-gata (無害型)
Harmless type.

"As long as he/she is happy, I'm happy."

The most harmless type of yandere, the one where they have fallen in love in an unhealthy, obsessive way, but they don't do anything insane about it. They will try hard to become your lover, but won't harm anybody in the way. If you get into a relationship with someone, this type of yandere won't attack you two, they'll be happy you found happiness, but perhaps they may still hope that you'll choose them instead one day.

This can be associated with Megadere, Undere or Dorodere. Harmless type of yanderes, who could also be one or three of these three types and would not even come close to being a real yandere.

They can either be viewed as a crazy, obsessive version of a Deredere or a sweet, loyal version of a yandere.
Mar 5, 2021 6:04 AM

Jan 2021
Makise from Steins Gate and Rem are really close and whoever has more favourites wins the title of most favourited female character so ppl have been botting them lmao. It happened with Levi and Luffy too
Mar 5, 2021 7:21 AM
Oct 2019
MAL list just popularity, Don't really care that much
Mar 5, 2021 8:26 AM

Aug 2015
Was back to MAL after 3 years off since now I have time to actually watch anime. I watch Re zero 2nd season just to found out Rem in coma, surprise surprise here I am scrolling to find out what will happen to Rem but turns out I stumbled into a battlefield.

Oh well have a great day guys.
Mar 23, 2021 2:00 AM

Apr 2008
Kurisu surpassed Gintoki too, lol. Overkill much?
Mar 23, 2021 2:34 AM
Nov 2020
Amalik0029 said:
swirlydragon said:
This is why anilist is better. Emilia is top 3 most favorite anime character of all time

Rem is garbage trash.

MAL top 6 character make more sense, Emilia should be bellow atleast 30 judging by the amount of screen time she had got and overall character development

Are you sure Emilia hasn't got any screen time?
AnucoloMar 23, 2021 2:48 AM
Mar 23, 2021 10:28 AM

Sep 2020
Anucolo said:
Amalik0029 said:

MAL top 6 character make more sense, Emilia should be bellow atleast 30 judging by the amount of screen time she had got and overall character development

go and see the date when I have posted that reply ,
Mar 23, 2021 10:36 AM
Nov 2020
Amalik0029 said:
Anucolo said:

Hey I know, I was just joking.
Mar 23, 2021 10:42 AM

Sep 2020
Anucolo said:
Amalik0029 said:

Hey I know, I was just joking.
it's fine ,I love jokes
Mar 23, 2021 2:47 PM
Jul 2018
Batoman-san said:
kotomine33 said:

Lol I can never understand how Remtards can trash talk Emilia when Rem is literally the most cardboard cutout character of all of rezero who doesn't have anything to say but "Subaru-kun" "Subaru-kun" ever since arc 2. She's sooooo repetitive to read and watch, at least Emilia has the incentive to change herself and actually retain her own individuality. And its so uncomfortable to see her doing creepy shit with Subaru in the novels. Season 2 of Re:zero lost absolutely nothing with her gone.

Re:Zero anime girls so far:

1. Echidna
2. Emilia (Yeah she's pathetic and annoying but she's trying to change so it puts her above most of the characters in Re:Zero in my opinion)
3. Ram (Fucking Chad)
4. Beatrice
5. Crusch
6. Priscilla
7. Felt
8. Patrasche
9. Minerva/any of the other witches
10. Anastasia

lmao i knew some Emiliatards were gonna get triggered and these are things that you just don't like about rem these aren't flaws but ok here we go

1. Rem didn't directly simp for Subaru when she met him for first time Subaru put his life at risk for her. Didn't ram also gave her life to Roswall after being saved by him 2. She isn't always saying 'Subaru-kun' this is the best part for God's sake she will be there for Subaru she will protect Subaru but she won't get in every fucking thing Subaru does like she knows when to take action and when to stay quiet like when Subaru was seeking help to defeat the white whale he was pitied so many times but rem didn't inturupt in any of those situation or more like she didn't act like a yandere now i can't say anything about other things cause that's just what you feel i myself find Emilia annoying time to time and of course season 2 didn't loose anything but that's because the story is so good maybe Emilia's character gets better and maybe rem's character gets repetitive in ln(i haven't read it yet) but for anime rem is far better than Emilia.

i love how you calling people emilia-tard WHEN THE SHOW IS FUCKING ABOUT HER dumb shit
Mar 23, 2021 2:50 PM
Jul 2018
Batoman-san said:
kotomine33 said:

Even in anime Emilia is a better character lol Rem's individuality is non-existent by the end of arc 2, the only reason you like Rem is because she's nice and submissive to Subaru. Episode 18 I admit was good but aside from that her character is so fucking 2-dimensional she basically stops doing anything other than simp for Subaru. I didn't even like Emilia in season 1 she was trash back then I agree but Rem isn't much better. But current anime Emilia is at least trying to find her own way and confront her own traumas instead of relying on Subaru or Puck that in itself trumps most of the development other characters get in Re:zero because let's be honest most of the side characters have trash development until arc 4.

If you want to call Rem a better waifu go ahead I don't give a shit about waifus in Re:Zero but no one can convince me that Rem is a good character.
Bruh the whole story is about Emilia wanting to win the royal selection and Subaru helping her for that and i am aware season 1 was the highest we get of rem she's supporting character after all this whole story is focused on Emilia and Subaru you're literally saying Emilia is better because she's a main character and you mean to say Emilia's character isn't 2-dimensional?? Okay i accept she's a bit of a simp for loving someone who doesn't love her but so is Subaru though current Emilia sure is trying to change herself but she's still kind of retarded she always has someone besides her and acts like a retarded child like in the newest episodes when puck left her and Subaru didn't hold her fucking hand for all night okay puck leaving her was sad because they been together for a long time but she was crying because Subaru didn't hold her hand?? I don't know what she'll do after knowing Santa isn't real she can't even pick herself up and don't give me childhood trauma shit. rem also had a bad fucking childhood and she was then given job to be a maid plus she believes it's her fault that ram lost her horn but rem doesn't expect anyone to console her she knows how the world works unlike childish Emilia i get Emilia has trauma and she's suffering but it ain't rem's fault for not having one most of screen time rem gets is with Subaru but that doesn't mean she's not a good character and rem didn't just pick Subaru like I will be good only to this guy she started simping after Subaru saved her fucking life(not reasonable enough well guess what Subaru is doing same) i don't know what else you need to find a character good or likeable and again Maybe Emilia will get a great character development (maybe in upcoming episodes) in future and she will become more likeable but rem is better than Emilia till now.

i love how you calling emilia retarded just because she went through the most hellish shit you can have in your life, family being taken away from you, memories being taken away from you, your character as whole being taken away from you, being hated just because your you, having only person in your life that said ill always be with you ends up abandoning her no explanation on her, your obviously the fucking retard
Mar 23, 2021 2:51 PM

Oct 2020
emilia is simply better, also rem isn't number one now, kurisu is.
# of bans: 4

@NoLiferSoul is an S+ tier MAL Staff member

@anime-prime and @AlexPaulLEWZ are S tier

Rest are mid
Mar 23, 2021 2:58 PM
Jul 2018
why dont people just wait for arc 5 for emilia, thats where she actually SHINES as top girl her badass fighting, shes not trusting subaru with blind trust like rem does...YES REM does have blind trust she would literally trust subaru if sky was fucking falling she even says it, rem has blind trust, emilia doesn't while always BELIEVING in him, then got arc 6 with her romance development which is OBVIOUSLY much more sweeter, and what people not getting is that shes literally 13 years old, she was frozen at mental age of 6 and then lived before meeting subaru a age of 13 mentally
Mar 23, 2021 3:01 PM

Apr 2008
pepsirush4 said:
i love how you calling emilia retarded just because she went through the most hellish shit you can have in your life, family being taken away from you, memories being taken away from you, your character as whole being taken away from you, being hated just because your you, having only person in your life that said ill always be with you ends up abandoning her no explanation on her, your obviously the fucking retard

I see what you mean, but it's not like Rem's life was much better. If it wasn't for Ram's presence (and Subaru's afterwards), she would have died basically as soon as she was born. The scale is different, I guess, but Rem also suffered of being hated and shunned (by her own kin, which is even worse honestly... At least Emilia was loved by her family and managed to have a happy childhood, so she didn't develop strange complexes as Rem) and having everything taken away from her overnight.

I don't think the point is whose life was worse, anyway. I don't think either deserved anything they had to live.
RomoresMar 23, 2021 3:12 PM
Mar 23, 2021 3:17 PM
Jul 2018
Romores said:
pepsirush4 said:

I see what you mean, but it's not like Rem's life was much better. If it wasn't for Ram's presence (and Subaru's afterwards), she would have died basically as soon as she was born. The scale is different, I guess, but Rem also suffered of being hated and shunned (by her own kin, which is even worse honestly... At least Emilia was loved by her family and managed to have a happy childhood, so she didn't develop strange complexes as Rem) and having everything taken away from her overnight.

I don't think the point is whose life was worse, anyway. I don't think either deserved anything they had to live.

actually YES compare to rem, rem had it much EASIER, she still had someone who loved her, she still had a place to be, she wasnt consider most evil and foul thing to walk the planet, she didnt have some horse monster come after her, rem wasn't even shunned, she did that to herself because of her complex and that was it, hell she was glad her sister became useless for her own self worth, she was still loved by her family, besides idk why you bringing rem up when only talking about emilia when guy started to trash her just because the way she acts when shes 13 mentally LITERALLY 13, and events that happen to her

like emilia during season 1 was only acting that way because she WANTED SOMEBODY ANYBODY to look at her normally, in arc 5 her whole attitude somewhat changes, she still wants to be friends with people but she isn't desperate anymore and not depressed anymore
removed-userMar 23, 2021 3:20 PM
Mar 23, 2021 3:25 PM

Apr 2008
pepsirush4 said:
actually YES compare to rem, rem had it much EASIER, she still had someone who loved her, she still had a place to be, she wasnt consider most evil and foul thing to walk the planet, she didnt have some horse monster come after her, rem wasn't even shunned, she did that to herself because of her complex and that was it

Rem actually was, the LN is much clearer on this than the anime (where her parents were much more "humanized").

Due to her lack of skill, her parents had eyes only on Ram and expected Rem to show as much skill as her sister. The villagers, differently from her parents, had no reason to expect anything from Rem, so they simply ignored and shunned her.

She was constantly under pressure, which is the worst thing you could do to a little child's psyche. You're basically destroying their self-worth, this way. This is just a different problem, but it's not easier to the least.

Rem would have probably never survived in a situation similar to Emilia's when she remained alone in the frozen forest, because Emilia doesn't have the same problems Rem has, and vice versa.

It's like saying that a depressed person who is physically healthy is not entitled to feel bad because there are paraplegic people who "have it worse". This is not how it works.
RomoresMar 23, 2021 3:33 PM
Mar 23, 2021 3:50 PM
Jul 2018
Romores said:
pepsirush4 said:
actually YES compare to rem, rem had it much EASIER, she still had someone who loved her, she still had a place to be, she wasnt consider most evil and foul thing to walk the planet, she didnt have some horse monster come after her, rem wasn't even shunned, she did that to herself because of her complex and that was it

Rem actually was, the LN is much clearer on this than the anime (where her parents were much more "humanized").

Due to her lack of skill, her parents had eyes only on Ram and expected Rem to show as much skill as her sister. The villagers, differently from her parents, had no reason to expect anything from Rem, so they simply ignored and shunned her.

She was constantly under pressure, which is the worst thing you could do to a little child's psyche. You're basically destroying their self-worth, this way. This is just a different problem, but it's not easier to the least.

Rem would have probably never survived in a situation similar to Emilia's when she remained alone in the frozen forest, because Emilia doesn't have the same problems Rem has, and vice versa.

It's like saying that a depressed person who is physically healthy is not entitled to feel bad because there are paraplegic people who "have it worse". This is not how it works.

tbh i dont really care, her life wasnt anywhere near as bad so thats just that....idk why telling me about rem i already know everything about her for last 7 years im not talking about rem i'v been talking about emilia, trying to say rem wouldn't of? roswaal book told to save her so she was never gonna die anyway..so im leaving it at that stop debating something thats false
Mar 23, 2021 3:53 PM
Aug 2020
pepsirush4 said:
why dont people just wait for arc 5 for emilia, thats where she actually SHINES as top girl her badass fighting, shes not trusting subaru with blind trust like rem does...YES REM does have blind trust she would literally trust subaru if sky was fucking falling she even says it, rem has blind trust, emilia doesn't while always BELIEVING in him, then got arc 6 with her romance development which is OBVIOUSLY much more sweeter, and what people not getting is that shes literally 13 years old, she was frozen at mental age of 6 and then lived before meeting subaru a age of 13 mentally

The reason why Rem can have more trust in Subaru then emilia can is because Rem can tell when subaru is liying to her where emilia can't.
Mar 23, 2021 4:20 PM
Jul 2018
MinorBlade said:
pepsirush4 said:

The reason why Rem can have more trust in Subaru then emilia can is because Rem can tell when subaru is liying to her where emilia can't.

again not true, emilia knows when subaru lies dude plz stop spitting up dumb lies when she knows when subaru makes a promise to her she already knows lieing about keeping it she literally does this in arc 6 when subaru fucking says I PROMISE i wont move and she sighs and yep your lieing guess i gotta stay with you because SHE KNOWS, rem has BLINDED trust in subaru, emilia BELIEVES in subaru but knows when it's time not to also

rem has BLINDED TRUST IN SUBARU she says she would believe him if he says the SKY is falling, rem has MANY FLAWS like BLINDED trust has complex on ram has bit of obsessive of subaru
Mar 23, 2021 4:21 PM
Aug 2020
pepsirush4 said:
MinorBlade said:

again not true, emilia knows when subaru lies dude, rem has BLINDED trust in subaru, emilia BELIEVES in subaru but knows when it's time not to also

When did Emilia say she can tell when subaru is liying?
Mar 23, 2021 4:23 PM
Jul 2018
MinorBlade said:
pepsirush4 said:

again not true, emilia knows when subaru lies dude, rem has BLINDED trust in subaru, emilia BELIEVES in subaru but knows when it's time not to also

know what i cant fucking deal with you ram super fans go learn JAPANESE and read the fucking LN
Mar 23, 2021 4:23 PM
Jul 2018
I highly disagree with it. Kurisu feels like a normal, functioning person: she is an intelligent woman who is also smart, down to earth, with a good heart, whose whole existence doesn't revolve around another person.

Rem starts off quirky, stoic, and eventually, every line of dialogue from her, every action she takes, revolves around Subaru. Oh, and she also started off by

Gilgameshuu said:
Don't like it, it should be Emilia.

I definitely agree that Emilia is a better character than Rem; a far better one, I'd even say.
Mar 23, 2021 4:25 PM
Aug 2020
pepsirush4 said:
MinorBlade said:

know what i cant fucking deal with you ram super fans go learn JAPANESE and read the fucking LN

? It was just a question? When did emilia say she can tell when subaru is liying?
Mar 23, 2021 4:31 PM
Jul 2018
MinorBlade said:
pepsirush4 said:

? It was just a question? When did emilia say she can tell when subaru is liying?

GO READ THE LN im not saying it again, know what ill give you one..s1 episode 13 have fun subaru says EVERYTHING he's doing is for HER, she calls him out and says no your doing it for yourself which is yes HES LIEING, because he didnt say he was also doing it for himself when he always was so there you go and again want more? go read the LN not the WN...the LN
Mar 23, 2021 4:33 PM
Aug 2020
pepsirush4 said:
MinorBlade said:

GO READ THE LN im not saying it again

I have already read the light novel and know she never said it but you for some reason think she can tell when subaru is liying to her so i asked you where you got that from?
Mar 23, 2021 4:34 PM
Jul 2018
MinorBlade said:
pepsirush4 said:

GO READ THE LN im not saying it again

I have already read the light novel and know she never said it but you for some reason think she can tell when subaru is liying to her so i asked you where you got that from?

no you obviously fucking didnt, fact you literally need something like IN WORDS I KNOW WHEN YOU LIE is just hilarous and im done with you, plz be on your way super ram fan im tired having to deal with you waifu emilia's and rems
Mar 23, 2021 4:35 PM
Aug 2020
pepsirush4 said:
MinorBlade said:

no you obviously fucking didnt

Sigh if you dont want to discuss we dont have to.
Mar 23, 2021 4:38 PM
Jul 2018
MinorBlade said:
pepsirush4 said:

no you obviously fucking didnt

discuss what? trying to JUSTIFY that your REM KNOWS REAL SUBARU when she doesnt? only 3 people that KNOW THE REAL SUBARU is that satella beako and emilia, rem knows when subaru lies SURE, guess what? so does beako, so does emilia, when subaru said hes alright and tries to lie, emilia knows hes lieing and tries to stop making him push himself BUT AGAIN MR LN READER(OBVIOUSLY NOT) so im done goodbye
Mar 23, 2021 4:48 PM
Aug 2020
pepsirush4 said:
MinorBlade said:

discuss what? trying to JUSTIFY that your REM KNOWS REAL SUBARU when she doesnt? only 3 people that KNOW THE REAL SUBARU is that satella beako and emilia, rem knows when subaru lies SURE, guess what? so does beako, so does emilia, when subaru said hes alright and tries to lie, emilia knows hes lieing and tries to stop making him push himself BUT AGAIN MR LN READER(OBVIOUSLY NOT) so im done goodbye

Rem knows the real subaru. Like its not that hard to tell subaru is suffering internally. For example the entire point in reason to believe was that emilia was having alot of difficulty believing subaru in pretty much everything from his love to his in ability to tell her whats going on. She couldn't believe that he really had an important reason to break her promise unless he told her what the reason was. Emilia cant tell when subaru is liying to her.
Mar 23, 2021 4:54 PM
Jul 2018
MinorBlade said:
pepsirush4 said:

Rem knows the real subaru. Like its not that hard to tell subaru is suffering internally. For example the entire point in reason to believe was that emilia was having alot of difficulty believing subaru in pretty much everything from his love to his in ability to tell her whats going on. She couldn't believe that he really had an important reason to break her promise unless he told her what the reason was. Emilia cant tell when subaru is liying to her.

omg no she doesn't DUDE rem VIEWS SUBARU AS A HERO even subaru knows rem doesn't because he knows he only puts on a mask for her to be this hero when hes not, she doesn't believe SUBARU has any WEAKNESS thats the whole point of obsessive of rem she doesn't believe in his weakness when beako and emilia do, EMILIA COULDNT BELIEVE IN NO BODY ANYMORE DUDE GET THIS IN YOUR FUCKING HEAD SHE STOPPED BELIEVING IN EVERYBODY NOT JUST SUBARU SHE WAS DONE WITH EVERYONE, this is why i cant deal with you dumbass ram fans and you dumbass emilia fans you literally cant see anything, i CAN TELL YOU, you never read the LN because emilia said during that fight that she was FAKE sleeping and knew subaru was lieing about keeping his promise to her being beside her
removed-userMar 23, 2021 4:59 PM
Mar 23, 2021 4:57 PM
Aug 2020
pepsirush4 said:
MinorBlade said:

omg no she doesn't DUDE rem VIEWS SUBARU AS A HERO, she doesn't believe SUBARU has any WEAKNESS thats the whole point of obsessive of rem she doesn't believe in his weakness when beako and emilia do

Re watch episode 14 season 1 when Rem was giving him a lap pillow subaru asks her if she thinks hes pathetic and she says yes. Subaru is Rems hero because he saved her not because she thinks he can do no wrong.
Mar 23, 2021 4:59 PM
Jul 2018
MinorBlade said:
pepsirush4 said:

omg no she doesn't DUDE rem VIEWS SUBARU AS A HERO, she doesn't believe SUBARU has any WEAKNESS thats the whole point of obsessive of rem she doesn't believe in his weakness when beako and emilia do

Re watch episode 14 season 1 when Rem was giving him a lap pillow subaru asks her if she thinks hes pathetic and she says yes. Subaru is Rems hero because he saved her not because she thinks he can do no wrong.
MinorBlade said:
pepsirush4 said:

NO i cant deal with you fucking anime ONLY'S im done goodbye your fucking dumb I TOLD YOU TO READ THE FUCKING LN NOW FUCK OFF
Mar 23, 2021 5:04 PM
Aug 2020
pepsirush4 said:
MinorBlade said:

MinorBlade said:

NO i cant deal with you fucking anime ONLY'S im done goodbye your fucking dumb I TOLD YOU TO READ THE FUCKING LN NOW FUCK OFF

if you want to go based on the light novel we can do that two here is narration from the Carmilla scene in the light novel.

definitely seems to me like Beako and Emilia understand Subarus weakness and Rem doesn't /s
Mar 23, 2021 5:07 PM
Jul 2018
MinorBlade said:
pepsirush4 said:

if you want to go based on the light novel we can do that two here is narration from the Carmilla scene in the light novel.

definitely seems to me like Beako and Emilia understand Subarus weakness and Rem doesn't /s

no plz stop im fucking DONE with you, you dont know shit, you LITERALLY DO NOT KNOW ANYTHING you just dont, omg i really cant stand you dumbasses, just because he doesn't WANT TO DOESNT MEAN HE HASN'T
Mar 23, 2021 5:08 PM
Aug 2020
pepsirush4 said:
MinorBlade said:

no plz stop im fucking DONE with you, you dont know shit, you LITERALLY DO NOT KNOW ANYTHING you just dont

did you even Read it lol?
Mar 23, 2021 5:08 PM
Jul 2018
MinorBlade said:
pepsirush4 said:

no plz stop im fucking DONE with you, you dont know shit, you LITERALLY DO NOT KNOW ANYTHING you just dont

AGAIN I AM FUCKING DONE WITH YOU you dont know a fucking thing, iv read LN since 2014, again you really dont know anything about the INSIGHT, if she KNOWS THE REAL SUBARU she would not VIEW HIM AS A "HERO" THIS IS FUCKING CANON
Mar 23, 2021 5:11 PM
Aug 2020
pepsirush4 said:
MinorBlade said:

AGAIN I AM FUCKING DONE WITH YOU you dont know a fucking thing, iv read LN since 2014, again you really dont know anything about the INSIGHT

Rem is the only person Subaru feels comfortable showing his weakness to because she is the person who already understands it. if you have nothing more to say i am fine ending it here.
Mar 23, 2021 5:12 PM
Jul 2018
MinorBlade said:
pepsirush4 said:

AGAIN I AM FUCKING DONE WITH YOU you dont know a fucking thing, iv read LN since 2014, again you really dont know anything about the INSIGHT

Rem is the only person Subaru feels comfortable showing his weakness to because she is the person who already understands it. if you have nothing more to say i am fine ending it here.

SIGH, again still dont know anything, REM DENIES HIS WEAKNESS DUDE THAT IS THE POINT OF REM SHE DENIES HIS WEAKNESS because she DOESN'T BELIEVE IN IT, she BELIEVES he can anything AND EVERYTHING she fucking SAYS THIS, your fucking retarded thinking rem IS ONLY PERSON KNOWS REAL SUBARU WHEN SHE DOESN'T EVEN SUBARU TRUE FEELINGS SAYS THIS FROM CAPELLA THAT IS ALL EMILIA OR SATELLA, this is why you WAIFU FANS are BLINDED
Mar 23, 2021 5:15 PM
Jul 2018
MinorBlade said:
pepsirush4 said:

DO i have to go into the FUCKING LN on chapter 54 ARC 6 when he admits his weakness and emilia AGREES??????? where rem IN LN refuses TO BELIEVE he has any weakness?
Mar 23, 2021 5:15 PM
Aug 2020
pepsirush4 said:
MinorBlade said:

SIGH, again still dont know anything, REM DENIES HIS WEAKNESS DUDE THAT IS THE POINT OF REM SHE DENIES HIS WEAKNESS because she DOESN'T BELIEVE IN IT, she BELIEVES he can anything AND EVERYTHING she fucking SAYS THIS

it literally says Rem KNOWS he's weak and believes he can overcome his weakness. she understands he's weak she just wants him to improve himself and be the best person he can be.
Mar 23, 2021 5:23 PM
Jul 2018
MinorBlade said:
pepsirush4 said:

SIGH, again still dont know anything, REM DENIES HIS WEAKNESS DUDE THAT IS THE POINT OF REM SHE DENIES HIS WEAKNESS because she DOESN'T BELIEVE IN IT, she BELIEVES he can anything AND EVERYTHING she fucking SAYS THIS

it literally says Rem KNOWS he's weak and believes he can overcome his weakness. she understands he's weak she just wants him to improve himself and be the best person he can be.

no she doesn't dude she really doesn't i can tell you RIGHT NOW she does not believe in his weaknesses its why hes comfortable around telling her

subaru doesn't want that around emilia because hes afraid emilia will never fall in love with him if he does, however EMILIA does know and subaru hates it so he keeps trying to prove that she doesn't but it never works however he TRULY believes emilia is only person that actually knows the real him because she doesn't put any type of expectation on him, even REM puts that on him by wanting to be this "hero" when in arc 4 he has realised he isn't any "hero" but he will try to be for rem is because thats what SHE BELIEVES even though hes not

im not saying REM is bad character im not saying rem is bad for subaru however, does rem KNOW the real subaru....no she doesn't, again SHE DOESN'T believe in his weakness its why episode 18 exists is to DENY that weakness to say you can EVERYTHING because you cant be WEAK your my "hero" theres no way you can be and to also admit his weakness and to admit he loves emilia

EMILIA has always accepted his weakness she literally says this in arc 6 but she also believes he can be strong and can do anything but she will never deny that weakness he has, subaru says to her that i AM WEAK AND PATHETIC and she agrees but it doesn't matter because ill still choose you

rem knows he has weakness but she never believes his weakness to be TRUE because she has only viewed him as some "hero" who can do anything including getting rid of his weaknesses that what it means to DENY his weakness, rem wants to believe in subaru that HAS no weakness and still choose to believe in that subaru
removed-userMar 23, 2021 5:46 PM
Mar 23, 2021 6:17 PM
Aug 2020
pepsirush4 said:
MinorBlade said:

no she doesn't dude she really doesn't i can tell you RIGHT NOW she does not believe in his weaknesses its why hes comfortable around telling her

subaru doesn't want that around emilia because hes afraid emilia will never fall in love with him if he does, however EMILIA does know and subaru hates it so he keeps trying to prove that she doesn't but it never works however he TRULY believes emilia is only person that actually knows the real him because she doesn't put any type of expectation on him, even REM puts that on him by wanting to be this "hero" when in arc 4 he has realised he isn't any "hero" but he will try to be for rem is because thats what SHE BELIEVES even though hes not

im not saying REM is bad character im not saying rem is bad for subaru however, does rem KNOW the real subaru....no she doesn't, again SHE DOESN'T believe in his weakness its why episode 18 exists is to DENY that weakness to say you can EVERYTHING because you cant be WEAK your my "hero" theres no way you can be and to also admit his weakness and to admit he loves emilia

EMILIA has always accepted his weakness she literally says this in arc 6 but she also believes he can be strong and can do anything but she will never deny that weakness he has, subaru says to her that i AM WEAK AND PATHETIC and she agrees but it doesn't matter because ill still choose you

rem knows he has weakness but she never believes his weakness to be TRUE because she has only viewed him as some "hero" who can do anything including getting rid of his weaknesses that what it means to DENY his weakness, rem wants to believe in subaru that HAS no weakness and still choose to believe in that subaru

Ok, I am going to try and explain this as clearly as I possibly can.

Firstly, Subaru thinks Rem understands everything about him it was said in the same scene. There isn’t anything about Subaru that Rem doesn’t know.

Ok now first let’s talk about how Rem actually sees Subaru. Again, in episode 14 Subaru asks her if he’s pathetic and she says, “I do”. She doesn’t say Subaru you can’t be pathetic because you’re my hero nor does she say that he’s not in an attempt to disguise or hide it. She doesn’t make any attempts whatsoever to deny it or reject it. She simple Accepts that that’s the way he is now.

The thing is that Rem Really does know exactly how Subaru is. She knows exactly how weak he is and how pathetic he can be. What she doesn’t accept however is for Subaru to Remain like that. She Doesn’t Accept Subaru Stagnating in His Weakness. She Doesn’t accept that Subaru Will never Change or that Subaru will never do better. She Believes he can overcome His Weakness that he can be better in the future than he is now.

An example of this would be like Subaru with Emilia in Reason to believe. Yes, Subaru knows Emilia’s flaws and how she hadn’t really done anything yet, but does he expect her to Remain like that? Does he expect her to always do nothing always Rely on him and not do anything for herself? No, he believes in her he believes that she can overcome her problems and that she can pass her trials. Heck, she has to in that loop or else he lost the bet.

In short, What your saying is that Rem doesn’t believe that her hero can be weak which is not true she understands full well the way Subaru currently is better than anyone. What she doesn’t believe in is that Subaru will Remain Weak that he will Stagnate and never improve never try again, never do better. She has no problem with the Way Subaru is her Problem is with Subaru Remaining the way he is.
Mar 23, 2021 6:32 PM

May 2020
Nice! But doesn't she have very few screentime here? I think you should've put this thread in the first season
Mar 23, 2021 6:33 PM
Jul 2018
MinorBlade said:
pepsirush4 said:

Firstly, Subaru thinks Rem understands everything about him it was said in the same scene. There isn’t anything about Subaru that Rem doesn’t know.

Ok now first let’s talk about how Rem actually sees Subaru. Again, in episode 14 Subaru asks her if he’s pathetic and she says, “I do”. She doesn’t say Subaru you can’t be pathetic because you’re my hero nor does she say that he’s not in an attempt to disguise or hide it. She doesn’t make any attempts whatsoever to deny it or reject it. She simple Accepts that that’s the way he is now.

The thing is that Rem Really does know exactly how Subaru is. She knows exactly how weak he is and how pathetic he can be. What she doesn’t accept however is for Subaru to Remain like that. She Doesn’t Accept Subaru Stagnating in His Weakness. She Doesn’t accept that Subaru Will never Change or that Subaru will never do better. She Believes he can overcome His Weakness that he can be better in the future than he is now.

An example of this would be like Subaru with Emilia in Reason to believe. Yes, Subaru knows Emilia’s flaws and how she hadn’t really done anything yet, but does he expect her to Remain like that? Does he expect her to always do nothing always Rely on him and not do anything for herself? No, he believes in her he believes that she can overcome her problems and that she can pass her trials. Heck, she has to in that loop or else he lost the bet.

In short, What your saying is that Rem doesn’t believe that her hero can be weak which is not true she understands full well the way Subaru currently is better than anyone. What she doesn’t believe in is that Subaru will Remain Weak that he will Stagnate and never improve never try again, never do better. She has no problem with the Way Subaru is her Problem is with Subaru Remaining the way he is.

know what you keep believing what ever the hell you like cause i already know the facts, when you said..."rem knows subaru better then anyone" yup already you dont know.....when EMILIA is actually the one who knows subaru MORE THEN ANYONE FOR SO MANY OBVIOUS REASONS but your REM FAN so you will only believe that and refuse to accept that emilia has knows the real subaru more then anyone and its why she will never let him push himself to point he will die but will always BELIEVE in him and fight alongside him, where rem is someone who thinks he will NEVER die because of blind trust but HEY rem fans be rem fans
Mar 23, 2021 6:37 PM
Aug 2020
pepsirush4 said:
MinorBlade said:

bro you keep believing emilia doesn't when subaru lies you keep believing emili doesn't know real subaru when arc 6 literally proves you wrong, again and again and again i say this to you, REM DENIES his weakness thats why he go's to her DUUUUDE emilia ACCEPTS his weakness, if rem wanted to accept subaru weakness she would of said exactly what EMILIA would say but she didnt BECAUSE IN HER EYES HES A HERRRRRRRO how many fucking times am i going to keep repeating this?

REASON TO BELIVE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH EMILIA NOT KNOWING WHEN SUBARU LIES, how is she SUPPOSE to believe him if he never gives her a reason, AGAIN AND AGAIN AGAIN AGAIN i say this, she faked her sleep because she knew he was going to lie and only proved herself that he would lie

like I thought I was pretty clear when I explained it if you still cant agree we should probably just end it here. you just keep Repeating yourself because you never actually address what I say. there's a very clear difference between not accepting Subarus's Weakness and believing Subaru Can overcome his Weakness. the latter of which is literally said in the story. also said in the story that Rem understands everything about Subaru Yet you continue to Argue Rem Doesn't know the real him.

she wouldn't need Subaru to Give her a reason if she could just tell that he was telling the truth. the entire point of that scene is that she cant believe him with just words.
MinorBladeMar 23, 2021 6:45 PM
Mar 23, 2021 6:41 PM
Aug 2020
pepsirush4 said:
MinorBlade said:

know what you keep believing what ever the hell you like cause i already know the facts, when you said..."rem knows subaru better then anyone" yup already you dont know.....when EMILIA is actually the one who knows subaru MORE THEN ANYONE FOR SO MANY OBVIOUS REASONS but your REM FAN so you will only believe that and refuse to accept that emilia has knows the real subaru more then anyone and its why she will never let him push himself to point he will die but will always BELIEVE in him and fight alongside him, where rem is someone who thinks he will NEVER die because of blind trust but HEY rem fans be rem fans

thinks he will never die. yet goes to the mansion alone to prevent him from dying in episode 14 yep.
Mar 23, 2021 6:47 PM
Jul 2018
MinorBlade said:
pepsirush4 said:

thinks he will never die. yet goes to the mansion alone to prevent him from dying in episode 14 yep.

She knows the real him because everyone around him has high expectations of him and see him as a something much greater than he really is meanwhile Emilia is always worrying about him pushing himself because she sees Subaru as just an ordinary boy, which he is.
this is why emilia knows the real subaru and not rem

Pages (6) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu 2nd Season Part 2 Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Koito91 - Mar 17, 2021

490 by repispo »»
9 hours ago

Poll: » Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu 2nd Season Part 2 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Koito91 - Mar 24, 2021

618 by coelhopreto »»
Jun 14, 9:25 PM

Poll: » Did you like part 1 or part 2 of season 2 better?

castle2001 - May 26

19 by QcDiablo »»
Jun 11, 7:07 AM

Poll: » Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu 2nd Season Part 2 Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Koito91 - Mar 3, 2021

278 by D-A-W »»
May 20, 9:00 PM

Poll: » Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu 2nd Season Part 2 Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Koito91 - Mar 10, 2021

534 by ymirstear »»
May 10, 4:29 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.