Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Attack on Titan
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (9) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Feb 28, 2021 8:20 AM

Aug 2020
guys there's no point in arguing with people who don't even have valid points to bring up

especially those who haven't even watched the episode lol
Feb 28, 2021 8:24 AM
Nov 2015
I can't get over these guys crying over a jacket-wearing scene (that doesn't look bad AT ALL btw).

It's just too cringe. It's just a guy wearing a jacket. Chill.
Jan 2021
Nearly 1.4 chapters adapted, pacing was on top! Awesome Episode!

Feb 2016
they look amazing. also both of them got rid of that yee yee ass haircut
Just because you are doing something for someone else doesn't make it right. Kindness and beauty can sometimes become cruel.
Feb 28, 2021 8:26 AM
Jan 2021
BetoYeriExy said:
I can't get over these guys crying over a jacket-wearing scene (that doesn't look bad AT ALL btw).

It was awesome, and i liked the way Floch spoke to him, and the landscape, colors etc! Awesome episode. Tho i wanted to see Zachary non censored....
Feb 28, 2021 8:26 AM
Feb 2021
I_Am_Freeballing said:
Sourire said:
No it’s definitely a mistake if you remember chapters 130 and 132 lol. Yelena had never met manbun Eren at that point she met with the “gentle soul heading towards depression” Eren from 3 years before. Big difference on mental state from both versions of Eren.
I know that. That's not what I'm saying. What I'm saying is it's not a mistake because it doesn't matter. It is completely irrelevant what kind of hairstyle Eren had when he met Yelena. Also, they could have changed it to take place more recently than when he had shorter hair. We DON'T know if Eren only wore a manbun starting with ch106. He could have worn it before even going to Marley but we just didn't see it. Hayashi storyboarded this so I find it hard to believe he didn't do this intentionally.

Personally think that was an animation mistake. According to the story Yelena met up with Eren close to the time with the train blushing scene and Eren's hair still hadn't grown enough for a manbun at this point. Something they can fix in the blueray and seems minor. But it shouldn't affect the story much as you said.
Feb 28, 2021 8:28 AM
Oct 2018
Sourire said:
I_Am_Freeballing said:
I don't think the hairstyle he has matters to be honest. I think it was a choice rather than a mistake. We don't know if this was the first time Eren wore a manbun.
No it’s definitely a mistake if you remember chapters 130 and 132 lol. Yelena had never met manbun Eren at that point she met with the “gentle soul heading towards depression” Eren from 3 years before. Big difference on mental state from both versions of Eren.

Bro shut up no one cares that they increased the length of eren's hair in one insignificant scene
Feb 28, 2021 8:29 AM
Feb 2021
imbAF said:
BetoYeriExy said:

It was awesome, and i liked the way Floch spoke to him, and the landscape, colors etc! Awesome episode. Tho i wanted to see Zachary non censored....

Do you think they would show an exploded corpse cut off near his waist on television without censorship? Think they did the next best thing they could given their constraints.
Feb 28, 2021 8:29 AM
Jan 2021
Dude Eren looks massive, JESUS! In the manga he is toned, but here he is massive xD. CHAD
Feb 28, 2021 8:30 AM
May 2020
So imo the eren jacket sence was better than the trailer one, actually i don't get it, why the hell they are complaining about slightest shit?you just watched it online from japan that's not the actual quality, just wait and watch 1080p from crunchyroll then post critisesm (some actually didn't watch it the episode yet) idk man I'm sick of this toxicity it just ruining my experience and some other people
Feb 28, 2021 8:30 AM
Feb 2021
imbAF said:
Dude Eren looks massive, JESUS! In the manga he is toned, but here he is massive xD. CHAD

Saying "no homo" will cover for me joining you to simp for him right?
Feb 28, 2021 8:31 AM
Dec 2020
imbAF said:
BetoYeriExy said:

I think its more of a problem of drawing the details than censorship this time
Feb 28, 2021 8:31 AM
Jan 2021
bipac said:
imbAF said:

Do you think they would show an exploded corpse cut off near his waist on television without censorship? Think they did the next best thing they could given their constraints.

I mean yeah, they showed Mike getting biten like a bubblegum to a certain extend, or Hannes having his guts hanging, but they only showed 1/4 of Zacharis head,like come on
Feb 28, 2021 8:33 AM

Apr 2020
Eren jacket-wearing was great...

I really can not understand some people ... that scene was bad just because it did not look like the manga ??!
"Raise your words, not voice. It is rain that grows flowers, not thunder"~Rumi

Feb 28, 2021 8:35 AM
Feb 2021
imbAF said:
bipac said:

I mean yeah, they showed Mike getting biten like a bubblegum to a certain extend, or Hannes having his guts hanging, but they only showed 1/4 of Zacharis head,like come on

Both of those were season 2 right? Think AoT was on MBS at that point and not NHK like right now. Censorship constraints may differ due to the channel change. And NHK is one of the main broadcasters in Japan iirc.

I totally understand you though. I would have preferred it not to be censored but given the channel constraints they did what they could.
Feb 28, 2021 8:35 AM
Jan 2021
bipac said:
imbAF said:

Saying "no homo" will cover for me joining you to simp for him right?

no home no home i forgot! xD
Feb 28, 2021 8:39 AM

Apr 2013
jaiveer_ said:
Sourire said:

Bro shut up no one cares that they increased the length of eren's hair in one insignificant scene
Huh? The fact that you are actually a manga reader but dont understand why showing the wrong version of Eren speaking with Yelena is an issue in terms of timeframe is concerning. Especially because this timeframe is referred to again later in the story. And yes, the hairstyle he has is actually important in this case.
Feb 28, 2021 8:40 AM

Sep 2016
bipac said:
imbAF said:

Both of those were season 2 right? Think AoT was on MBS at that point and not NHK like right now. Censorship constraints may differ due to the channel change. And NHK is one of the main broadcasters in Japan iirc.

I totally understand you though. I would have preferred it not to be censored but given the channel constraints they did what they could.

Now I definitely want the next parts to be in a movie format or else they'll censor everything.
Feb 28, 2021 8:41 AM
Aug 2019
wow, this episode was good.
Zackly went kaboom, rip shit machine. Eren escapes out of prison, that jacket scene could have been better. But Eren still looks hot as hell. Rise of the Yeagerists here we go.
Ooh, the next episode is the restaurant scene.
No Zeke this episode bummer.

Feb 28, 2021 8:41 AM
Jul 2019
Arin-san said:
I have no compassion for those who plot against Eren, they could die for all I care, fuck you Zachary.

The jacket scene is here, actually it looks worse than it did in the manga, even the trailer looked better but as we know that the trailer was a big fat lie. I was waiting for the jacket scene for a long time, kind of disappointed. But I'll forgive MAPPA this time because of how many godly 10 pack Eren shots they decided to add in this episode, by far the best episode, carried by Eren's abs.

Some more Eren shots:

It really isn't that bad...
Feb 28, 2021 8:44 AM
Jul 2016
MPanah said:
Eren jacket-wearing was great...

I really can not understand some people ... that scene was bad just because it did not look like the manga ??!

That’s some manga readers for you :”D
Feb 28, 2021 8:44 AM

Apr 2013
Taltibalti said:
bipac said:

Now I definitely want the next parts to be in a movie format or else they'll censor everything.
Movie would be pg 13 everything would be censored. You really think they’ll cripple the amount of tickets they sell by putting an age restrition or R rating?
Feb 28, 2021 8:46 AM
Dec 2020
Sourire said:
Taltibalti said:

Movie would be pg 13 everything would be censored. You really think they’ll cripple the amount of tickets they sell by putting an age restrition or R rating?
It will be PG 13, but the censorship will be way lesser than what NHK allows, that's the reason a movie could be a bit of a better option, like Mugen no Train, Rengoku's messed up eye thou
Feb 28, 2021 8:52 AM

Sep 2020
Fuck jjk , MAPPA you should give more time to this masterpiece not some random generic shonen 😭😭😭
Feb 28, 2021 8:54 AM

Aug 2018
Awesome episode, CHADREN THE GREAT looked really good, jacket scene was good, some off model drawings but they will probably be fixed in the blu-ray, hopefully the Zackly death censorship is also fixed in the blu-ray.
Animation quality is dropping a bit but that's understandable and it still looks great. Can't wait for next weeks episode!
I use Arch, btw.
Feb 28, 2021 8:55 AM

Aug 2020
every fucking eren kino scene is ruined (except ep 5 i guess)
mappa really loves armin i guess
Feb 28, 2021 8:58 AM
Feb 2021
If you are anime only you are going to disappoint of not having action scenes if you are manga reader you cry about animation but believe me next episode is going to insane by the way levi looks great as hell
Feb 28, 2021 8:59 AM

Sep 2016
Sad7727 said:

MAPPA is caught up to the Armin wank chapters. Although I disagree, this looks better than in the manga but worse than the trailer. But then again the jacket scene never really meant that much to me.
Feb 28, 2021 8:59 AM

Aug 2019
Amalik0029 said:
Fuck jjk , MAPPA you should give more time to this masterpiece not some random generic shonen 😭😭😭

Unfortunately money talks and JJK is selling like hot cakes at the moment.

Mod Edit: Removed baiting.
DeadlyRavenMar 1, 2021 3:20 PM
Feb 28, 2021 9:05 AM

Sep 2016
MAPPA confirming the theory
Feb 28, 2021 9:05 AM
Dec 2020
Sad7727 said:
ey we finally agree on something.

Also, they don't love Armin, they love Gabi.
Feb 28, 2021 9:06 AM

Aug 2020
Taltibalti said:
Sad7727 said:

MAPPA is caught up to the Armin wank chapters. Although I disagree, this looks better than in the manga but worse than the trailer. But then again the jacket scene never really meant that much to me.

i cannot for the love me know why they didn't use the fucking trailer shot.its already made just reuse it.

why reanimate eren to be 80 year old with back issues and fat ass cheeks with the sun being 2 cm from him.do they seriously think it was better?

jesus christ
Feb 28, 2021 9:08 AM
Jan 2021
From all the major anime sites, this ofc would be the one to talk about a character wearing a shirt... it's a pathetic place for people to discuss plot, story, possibilities etc! Horrible place
Feb 28, 2021 9:11 AM

Sep 2020
xenosys said:
Amalik0029 said:

I hate MAPPA , and you should to for the better future , I got fever 🥵 after hearing that they ruined eren jacket scene

Mod Edit: Modified quote of edited post.
Feb 28, 2021 9:11 AM

Aug 2019
imbAF said:
From all the major anime sites, this ofc would be the one to talk about a character wearing a shirt... it's a pathetic place for people to discuss plot, story, possibilities etc! Horrible place

You should see the Attack on Titan Wiki discord during and after the episode airs if you think this is bad. Place is a cesspit.

In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of negativity you see on here comes from same users over there.
Feb 28, 2021 9:12 AM

Aug 2020
Harsha1314 said:
Sad7727 said:
ey we finally agree on something.

Also, they don't love Armin, they love Gabi.

if S4P2 is on late 2021. 100% eren kino
will be fucking ruined.

atleast armin and gabi fanboys can rest assured they'll get the highest wank and quality in both mediums
Feb 28, 2021 9:12 AM

Dec 2019
yuilyjaegar7 said:
Mappa and the entire aot staff are absolute clowns, lmao
It’s so sad, i always ask myself about what could have been if WIT were the ones rather animating Season 4.
Am just sick and tired of how they keep ruining all the hype moments, how tf did they manage to ruin the jacket scene, wtf!!!
WIT always delivered when it mattered, am yet to see mappa do justice to even one of the hype scenes.
Indeed AOT has massively lost its touch.
#mappasucks

Ruin? lol, it is different not sincerly bad. Your standards are clearly in the sky for AoT.
Feb 28, 2021 9:14 AM

Aug 2019
Amalik0029 said:
xenosys said:

I hate MAPPA , and you should to for the better future , I got fever 🥵 after hearing that they ruined eren jacket scene

Sorry, the first comment I made in my reply was addressed to you specifically, the second one was to another user here.

Dec 2019
Amalik0029 said:

That's not a simple decision. The world of making anime is a obscure world. Many people think that its simple but its not.

Aug 2020
Taltibalti said:
OHHHHH SHIITTTT IS IT REALLY
Feb 28, 2021 9:18 AM

Sep 2020
xenosys said:
Amalik0029 said:

Sorry, the first comment I made in my reply was addressed to you specifically, the second one was to another user here.
who care I don't even properly read you comment

DeadlyRavenMar 1, 2021 3:19 PM
Feb 28, 2021 9:19 AM
Jul 2018
This is a hot take but the Eren jacket scene is much, much better in the anime than it was in the trailer, now fite me
Feb 28, 2021 9:20 AM

Feb 2016
Here is your jacket scene, you crybabies
Just because you are doing something for someone else doesn't make it right. Kindness and beauty can sometimes become cruel.
Feb 28, 2021 9:21 AM

Sep 2020
aTrueKingofEldia said:
This is a hot take but the Eren jacket scene is much, much better in the anime than it was in the trailer, now fite me
go fight yourself I am busy right now
Feb 28, 2021 9:21 AM
Dec 2015
Taltibalti said:

OMGGG, U GET IT, TIME TO SHARE
Feb 28, 2021 9:32 AM

Mar 2020
Why are there so many people hating the episode ? Is it because of the jacket scene ?
check out odd taxi
Feb 28, 2021 9:34 AM

Jun 2019
Eren's jacket scene was hyped AF. Loved it.
Feb 28, 2021 9:36 AM

Feb 2016
kaiki_fan_boy said:
Why are there so many people hating the episode ? Is it because of the jacket scene ?

I guess that's the main reason. People can't change their profile picture to the one they desired it to be
Feb 28, 2021 9:37 AM

Mar 2020
L0sMichal0s said:
kaiki_fan_boy said:

I guess that's the main reason. People can't change their profile picture to the one they desired it to be
I mean I do get that the jacket scene is iconic but is it really that important ?
check out odd taxi
Feb 28, 2021 9:39 AM

Mar 2016
The buildup to something big, I love it. What is up with the complaining though, people out here nitpicking every little thing.
Pages (9) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » If Eren was in avatar...

TASM18 - Apr 17

18 by belugaanime »»
Apr 19, 2:12 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Mar 7, 2021

513 by JoestarEISH_020 »»
Apr 13, 8:01 AM

» Isayama: The Perfect Architect ( 1 2 )

Mikasa - Mar 29, 2021

65 by benisfroms »»
Apr 10, 8:21 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Jan 10, 2021

986 by Jasmin061011 »»
Apr 2, 8:12 AM

» Falco and Gabi…

Arddaa52 - Jul 25, 2021

20 by Adrena »»
Mar 27, 6:50 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.