Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Attack on Titan
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (20) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
Dec 6, 2020 10:40 AM

Jan 2019
Totally loved the CGI, the last 10 minutes were intense af, what a pump!

Amazing effects animation. The OP and ED fit perfectly.

No noticeable blur. 10/10 so far.
Karnox001Dec 6, 2020 11:27 AM
Dec 6, 2020 10:42 AM
Jun 2020
Episode was really good animation was way better than pv only disappointment was cgi titans but I will get used to it 10/10 episodes so far
Dec 6, 2020 10:48 AM

Dec 2020
That was pretty good! Massive composite improvement over the trailer. Everything has a nice atmosphere clearly WW2 inspired, and feels alive. The fx looked pretty and everything felt as AOT as ever. Perhaps a little too much radial blur when the camera shakes, but that's about it. Asakawa's best work by a mile, I hope she keeps this up.
Beast's model could use some improvements, but I can get used to it
Next week's art looks pretty strong, and the composite does justice to those glowy windows, lol

Dec 6, 2020 10:49 AM
Dec 2018
One of the worst Visual openings in the history of Anime
Dec 6, 2020 10:49 AM

Aug 2012
I mean why is the episode so dark?

Where are the beautiful bright colours?

Falco looking at the sun looks more dark than Beast Titan under moonlight in Season 2
Dec 6, 2020 10:51 AM

May 2015
thepath said:
El-Melloi said:

It already aired on Japanese TV.

When it will air on crunchyroll ??

Unfortunately for you I don't work for them so I have absolutely no idea, but if I had to guess I would say between 1 minute and 2 weeks.
Dec 6, 2020 10:53 AM
Dec 2015
DruMzTV said:

you want op spoiler? lol
Dec 6, 2020 10:55 AM
Oct 2016
We begin this final season with a true fish out of water type premiere. Not even showing any characters we've seen before other than Reiner and Zeke. As a manga reader it's surreal to see these early moments of this arc animated. Makes me appreciate Gabi and Falco even more, always enjoyed their characters especially Gabi since she's baby girl levels. Girl has guts going on that suicide bomb misson, creating that opening for the Eldian squadron. Horrible how even on the battlefield they're created like second class. Even using some civilians as Titan fodder. The Marley government is as cruel as it gets.

The music during the climax of the battle sounded amazing. The opening and ending also sounded good, both kinda creeoy and eerie. Definitely fit the arc. I also have to hand it to the CG, for Reiner, Porco, and Zeke it looked if not adequate then pretty smooth. The times are a changin no doubt, the age of titans is coming to an end. The rest of the world has made advancements to beat them like we saw with those gunships and huge cannons. The final season has begun, mystery and craziness awaits.
Dec 6, 2020 10:56 AM
Jun 2019
Pretty much a perfect start for the new season imo.

The only things you can really critizise is maybe the CGI on the titans, (even tho it looks great and I had no problems whatsoever) the change in art style (which for me looked amazing) and the OP (where I kind of agree, that didn't catch me as much as WIT's OP's)

Animation, Music, Art and Pacing is on point tho, from my point of view.
Dec 6, 2020 10:58 AM

Dec 2013
I like the OP, fits well with the atmosphere. Looks like a montage of fucking Verdun
Dec 6, 2020 10:59 AM
Jul 2020
Well done mappa!!!...the animation looks good and OP was amazing
We got to see that beast Titan and the armored titan
Dec 6, 2020 11:02 AM
Dec 2018
wahyurpl said:
DruMzTV said:

you want op spoiler? lol

I want an exciting opening. Doesnt have to be spoiler but this was just dogshit. I dont blame the team because the circumstances are terrible behind the scenes. But all these fanboys here pretending that this is some "metaphorical take about war" or "they dont want to spoil us" are simply delusional and ignorant.

its a minute and a half of rainbow explosions and 10 seconds of CGI soldiers walking
There's a lot better ways to show the horrors of war than just explosions and reusing the same 3 cuts 4 times
Dec 6, 2020 11:07 AM

Dec 2019
Looks fantastic. Action is miles ahead of S3P2 (excluding Levi budget-soak scenes) and the 3DCG was way better than I'd imagined. Armored and Cart are incredible, and I actually really like how the Beast looks. Only titan that bothers me is Jaws, cause its hair looks odd when it's that stiff, but the scenes where that titan was rampaging were definitely the best animated in the episode, so I'm completely cool with it.
Even aside from titans, the 3D trains and ammunition looked fantastic as well. The part where Gabi takes down the armored train is way better than what I'd expected when I visualized how these chapters would get adapted.
If MAPPA can keep this level of CG consistent, then I'll easily prefer this season's animation to Season 3's.

Also love how MAPPA chose not to censor a lot of stuff that the PV did. The horrors of war can't be hidden, lest the impact be lost, so being explicit helps this episode a lot. And the fact that they went out of their way to add anime original scenes showcasing this already proves that their adaptation is worth watching, even for manga readers.

Voice acting and sound design is on point. It's odd hearing the trailer music, but that's cause I've been exposed to it so many times after watching the PV endlessly. It's a great tune regardless, and I hope we'll get to hear more of Yamamoto soon.

OP is definitely going to divide people, but I absolutely love it. I don't wanna say it's my favorite til it's sat with me for a while, but it's up there. The fact that it's a huge departure from the previous OPs fits how this season itself is a departure as well, and I'm glad that MAPPA chose not to show any explicit spoilers in the actual visuals. My biggest gripes with OP3 and OP5 were that they revealed too much, so I'm happy that isn't the case here.
Can't fully judge the ED until it's out, but what I heard and saw was stunning. If this is the only OP/ED set we're getting for this season, then I'm for sure satisfied.

For people who watched the PV a lot, the fact that the actual episode looks much different can be jarring; it definitely was for me. If the episode messed with your head, I'd recommend going back and rewatching it later. Doing so helped me enjoy the episode without PV bias.

It makes sense for this episode to be the most hated one. New studio, new animation style, new characters, huge tone shift, etc. SnK is inarguably one of the most popular anime / manga series, and a big chunk of fans likely haven't seen an anime that relies on 3DCG as much as this first episode did, so it's understandable for people to be shaken up by the CG usage. I remember when Season 2 came out and I saw the CG for the horses, I immediately thought that the entire season would be just one big downgrade from the previous one.
As the anime goes on, though, I expect that the people who stick around will grow more accustomed to MAPPA's style, and complaints about CG will lessen. It'll be a hard pill to swallow for a lot of people, but it's more than worth it imo.

Overall, Episode 1 greatly exceeded my expectations, and I hope MAPPA keeps up a consistent quality for the remainder of the season. Can't wait to watch again it in good quality later.
bedheadDec 6, 2020 11:13 AM
Dec 6, 2020 11:08 AM

Dec 2016
it's raining titans!!! hallelujah

kinda boring, I don't care about these new kids

opening was meh, red swan is still the best

art/animation was the same as usual, all the bitching for nothing
Dec 6, 2020 11:10 AM
Feb 2019
I had to watch it in Raw version cause you know... My Excitement took over me... But Understood although cause I had read the Manga already...haha.

Selecting Mappa for the Final Season was the best choice, God The Armor Titan is more fascinating now.
But It was only the war scene for first episode duh...
The ending theme gave me Steins;Gate Feelings.

And wasn't that Jean who bought a newspaper in last???
Dec 6, 2020 11:12 AM
Oct 2018
So, those who watch the episode, how was the pacing ? The episode ends exactly with chapter 92's last page ?
Dec 6, 2020 11:15 AM

Sep 2012
Omertaskaya said:
So, those who watch the episode, how was the pacing ? The episode ends exactly with chapter 92's last page ?

almost, it ends with a new added scene of a person with a beard and longish hair buying a newspaper in marley :")
Dec 6, 2020 11:19 AM
Oct 2016
People are actually complaining about "lack of colors" in a trench warfare setting?
Dec 6, 2020 11:22 AM

Dec 2020
Lukas_1405 said:
People are actually complaining about "lack of colors" in a trench warfare setting?

I know right? I've seen some extremely stupid complaints
Dec 6, 2020 11:29 AM

Sep 2020
That was a great episode and quite intense. Even though i already read to the latest manga chapter, it really hits different with all the intense music here and there
Dec 6, 2020 11:31 AM

Dec 2019
The war has begun.

Dec 6, 2020 11:32 AM

Jun 2014
I'm sad the titans are full CGI but it still looks way better than the atrocious CGI collossal titan from last season. Some scenes (especially the ones with the beast titan) look like they're straight from a PS2 cutscene though. Soundtrack was meh, looping the song from the trailer really didn't fit that scene showcasing the horror of having titans rain down on a fortress.

Decent first episode, but I'm worried that we'll see some major quality problems down the road if the first episode (which traditionally is the most polished) looks like this. The next three episodes should have little to no action so lets hope that can serve as a breather for the animation team before we get into the insanity that is chapter 100 and beyond.
PernodiDec 6, 2020 11:35 AM

Dec 6, 2020 11:34 AM

Dec 2020
Pernodi said:
the first episode (which traditionally has the best animation)

I'm not sure if that's true, especially for AOT
Never thought the first episodes looked the best
Dec 6, 2020 11:36 AM

Jun 2014
Cloverfield999 said:
Pernodi said:
the first episode (which traditionally has the best animation)

I'm not sure if that's true, especially for AOT
Never thought the first episodes looked the best

I edited it right before I saw your reply, I think "most polished" is the word I was looking for.

Dec 6, 2020 11:38 AM
Jul 2013
bedhead said:
Looks fantastic. Action is miles ahead of S3P2 (excluding Levi budget-soak scenes) and the 3DCG was way better than I'd imagined. Armored and Cart are incredible, and I actually really like how the Beast looks. Only titan that bothers me is Jaws, cause its hair looks odd when it's that stiff, but the scenes where that titan was rampaging were definitely the best animated in the episode, so I'm completely cool with it.
Even aside from titans, the 3D trains and ammunition looked fantastic as well. The part where Gabi takes down the armored train is way better than what I'd expected when I visualized how these chapters would get adapted.
If MAPPA can keep this level of CG consistent, then I'll easily prefer this season's animation to Season 3's.

Also love how MAPPA chose not to censor a lot of stuff that the PV did. The horrors of war can't be hidden, lest the impact be lost, so being explicit helps this episode a lot. And the fact that they went out of their way to add anime original scenes showcasing this already proves that their adaptation is worth watching, even for manga readers.

Voice acting and sound design is on point. It's odd hearing the trailer music, but that's cause I've been exposed to it so many times after watching the PV endlessly. It's a great tune regardless, and I hope we'll get to hear more of Yamamoto soon.

OP is definitely going to divide people, but I absolutely love it. I don't wanna say it's my favorite til it's sat with me for a while, but it's up there. The fact that it's a huge departure from the previous OPs fits how this season itself is a departure as well, and I'm glad that MAPPA chose not to show any explicit spoilers in the actual visuals. My biggest gripes with OP3 and OP5 were that they revealed too much, so I'm happy that isn't the case here.
Can't fully judge the ED until it's out, but what I heard and saw was stunning. If this is the only OP/ED set we're getting for this season, then I'm for sure satisfied.

For people who watched the PV a lot, the fact that the actual episode looks much different can be jarring; it definitely was for me. If the episode messed with your head, I'd recommend going back and rewatching it later. Doing so helped me enjoy the episode without PV bias.

It makes sense for this episode to be the most hated one. New studio, new animation style, new characters, huge tone shift, etc. SnK is inarguably one of the most popular anime / manga series, and a big chunk of fans likely haven't seen an anime that relies on 3DCG as much as this first episode did, so it's understandable for people to be shaken up by the CG usage. I remember when Season 2 came out and I saw the CG for the horses, I immediately thought that the entire season would be just one big downgrade from the previous one.
As the anime goes on, though, I expect that the people who stick around will grow more accustomed to MAPPA's style, and complaints about CG will lessen. It'll be a hard pill to swallow for a lot of people, but it's more than worth it imo.

Overall, Episode 1 greatly exceeded my expectations, and I hope MAPPA keeps up a consistent quality for the remainder of the season. Can't wait to watch again it in good quality later.

Well thank you, finally a comment that makes me look forward to the episode again as much as I was yesterday, after all the whining and nitpicking so far. Still waiting for the subs to come out, but thankfully, I'm in Europe, so the delay isn't significant at all.
As a Manga reader, just knowing that I can see those black and white panels animated with music and voices is just amazing. Super hype. If I can get hyped with those fan made animations on youtube I've watched over the years, then with this professional production I don't think I even have to mention it.
Dec 6, 2020 11:40 AM
Jun 2020
bedhead said:
The war has begun.

Don't know why 400 1 star rating 🤦🏻‍♂️
Dec 6, 2020 11:45 AM
Feb 2020
The long wait was totally worth it, although I didn´t understand what was happening at the beginning xD, IT WAS A GREAT CHAPTER that left me with a LOT of questions, and DAMNN a time skip of 4 years, I can´t be more excited!
Additionally, MAPPA did a GREAT JOB and I was particularly impressed with the 3D CGI, it was soo polished!🙌🏼
carhs14Dec 6, 2020 11:49 AM
Dec 6, 2020 11:47 AM

Mar 2019
Funseco said:
I mean why is the episode so dark?

Where are the beautiful bright colours?

Falco looking at the sun looks more dark than Beast Titan under moonlight in Season 2
Why the fuck would there be bright beautiful colors in war?? It's dark for a reason my guy LMAO
Dec 6, 2020 11:50 AM

May 2015
Symofoner said:

WAIITT... REALLY???!!
But i see in AoT S4 page Sawano still in the line up. FUCK this, Sawano should be the only one taking care of the music. He's God tier composer, why TF they add someone to the line up and use the same OST repeatedly like an idiot. I hate this

Kohta Yamamoto and Hiroyuki Sawano are teaming up for S4. You're not seeing it wrong. No one got replaced, before you paint the town red because of it. Before you call BS on it, check their teamed-up works in Crisis and Kingdom S3. They have similar flair and style and you can't pretty tell among those two -- except that Yamamoto has a bit of electro within his range of style.

I wouldn't say much about the technical stuff as MAPPA pretty much delivered this better than what I expected. The CGI was better than the previous seasons but can still be improved along the way. The whole episode reminded me of ufotable's cgi+2d rendering, and the usage of pan-zoom effects are forgiveable at best. Good thing that they have V-sign in the team as they pretty much did a solid job in Dorohedoro.

I'd say it is pretty solid first episode and is worth the wait. There are some rough areas but let's hope that it improves along the way, given how the new staff are doing their best to ensure a befitting treatment for this just like what Wit did in the past. While the new season looks like an entirely different show, it really takes a few rewatches (or a few episodes from here) and the changes will really grow on you.

Those with dirty minds will find my Steam pic offensive
Dec 6, 2020 11:51 AM

Oct 2020
Skjilani said:
bedhead said:
The war has begun.

AOT haters in general, add to that other fandoms that don't want their rank being overtaken, then add to that haters who are simply hating it because it's Mappa and not WIT, and then add to that the CGI haters.
Saying that, it's impressive that it has a score of 9.04 with more than 8% of the scores being 1.
Shave that off along with some of the 10s and than you have a true picture.
Dec 6, 2020 11:52 AM

Apr 2020
damn that art is so high quality, CGI is pretty good MAPPA really did a good job
Aside from that, the War scenes are so good such a mystery this first ep started off with.
Dec 6, 2020 11:51 AM
Nov 2020
I could be over-rating this episode since it is the first one & i am super hyped about it 😁
- pacing is good as always, love the added original scenes like portraying the eldian soldiers fear before going into battlefield, 10/10
- voice acting 10/10 evryone gave their all, and reiner impressed me the most, i totally feel him when he said 'it's a wall again' loll
- music: omg kohta literally goated the scene, the ost that build up when the eldians parachuting from the blimps gave me goosebumps & i cant stop replaying even now so 10/10
- op , ed songs suit my personal taste, the op is a total banger for me and ed's visual and emotions are superb so it is 9/10 for me, mappa always have interesting song choice for their op,ed and i am glad they introduce us some underrated music artists like ando & kamattechan,
*note: for op animation, i do think thats a bit bland, but it is confirmed more details will be added gradually in later episodes when the story unveils the plots
- animation is smooth overall, effects are great and composite match the atmosphere of a war, cg are not as jarring as i worried, both armoured and jaw titans are fine af in cg
but beast titan...uhmmm... if i wasn't so concerned about the cg issues before i might not judge it that badly but having the preconception of the cg beast titan gonna be bad, it is hard to ignore the clunky movements and that constantly gave me a visual of PS-like beast titan lol... still some close-ups of the titans look fine in 2D so i give it 7/10

Overall ~ 9/10 for this cinematic episode, i absolutely love this first episode 😎 i am certainly biased here in adding some extra points for Mappa's courage to pick up this project, that being said, the previous Wit animations are on god-tier level which i don't think mappa can easily surpass but i know they have tried their best already in this tight schedule to produce these complex scenes so I am grateful for the quality i am getting here , good job MAPPA!!!

Perhaps after 4 or 5 more episodes people will be comfortable with the new artstyle and hopefully they nailed ch99-105 adaptation so we will be less concerned for their animation competency in the remaining episodes
hinako49Dec 6, 2020 12:00 PM
Dec 6, 2020 11:55 AM
Jun 2020
I_Am_Freeballing said:
Skjilani said:

AOT haters in general, add to that other fandoms that don't want their rank being overtaken, then add to that haters who are simply hating it because it's Mappa and not WIT, and then add to that the CGI haters.
Saying that, it's impressive that it has a score of 9.04 with more than 8% of the scores being 1.

Exactly. MAL is becoming more like reddit now. Damn, even reddit isn't as toxic as people in MAL.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Dec 6, 2020 12:03 PM
Oct 2019
keragamming said:
SirTristram said:

Yes, I did, I talked about in the post above. Whole episode from the visuals to the OST felt like a JC Staff or something of that caliber episode to me.

it is the same sound director and ost maker from previous seasons. so...

At this point you should get it.... He just doesn't want to like it....
Dec 6, 2020 12:03 PM
Jul 2020
I personally didn't like the intro. But the outro and the animation is pretty good. I hope MAPPA will keep this up.
Dec 6, 2020 12:08 PM
Sep 2017
Znra said:
Symofoner said:

WAIITT... REALLY???!!
But i see in AoT S4 page Sawano still in the line up. FUCK this, Sawano should be the only one taking care of the music. He's God tier composer, why TF they add someone to the line up and use the same OST repeatedly like an idiot. I hate this

Kohta Yamamoto and Hiroyuki Sawano are teaming up for S4. You're not seeing it wrong. No one got replaced, before you paint the town red because of it. Before you call BS on it, check their teamed-up works in Crisis and Kingdom S3. They have similar flair and style and you can't pretty tell among those two -- except that Yamamoto has a bit of electro within his range of style.

I wouldn't say much about the technical stuff as MAPPA pretty much delivered this better than what I expected. The CGI was better than the previous seasons but can still be improved along the way. The whole episode reminded me of ufotable's cgi+2d rendering, and the usage of pan-zoom effects are forgiveable at best. Good thing that they have V-sign in the team as they pretty much did a solid job in Dorohedoro.

I'd say it is pretty solid first episode and is worth the wait. There are some rough areas but let's hope that it improves along the way, given how the new staff are doing their best to ensure a befitting treatment for this just like what Wit did in the past. While the new season looks like an entirely different show, it really takes a few rewatches (or a few episodes from here) and the changes will really grow on you.

I agree about the CGI, it really looks way better than previous season and yeah it's better than i expected.
But for me the music is off, unlike the previous season everytime they put the music in like "Ist das der Zerstörer... " it give me chill no matter how many time i watched it. But this OST is way off, even the first time i see the trailer i didnt feel anything. I miss Sawano's music and his decision to where to put the music.
I can only imagine how wit will animated this episode if only they continue this series.
Dec 6, 2020 12:10 PM
Sep 2020
The CG really feels like dorohedoro tho
Dec 6, 2020 12:10 PM
Sep 2017
C
sammymahesh said:
I_Am_Freeballing said:

Exactly. MAL is becoming more like reddit now. Damn, even reddit isn't as toxic as people in MAL.

Make a counter attack, go sign up new account and rate this 10 100 times LOL
Dec 6, 2020 12:14 PM

Oct 2020
Uh it had to be CGI hadn't it? Im dissapointed really . For now 7/10
処刑課師匠
Dec 6, 2020 12:19 PM
Jun 2019
Mappa gave us the best
Sfew inconsistencies here and there but hey S3p2 had this too...beside CGI was 100X better....
9/10 for me
Dec 6, 2020 12:26 PM

Dec 2019
Love how the main theme comes back in as the battleships fire back at Zeke. God tier direction
Dec 6, 2020 12:27 PM
Apr 2020
8% gave a score of 1?! WTH? I might as well create 100 accounts and vote 10 as counterattack. Welp, who are you 8% anyway? Your opinion doesn't matter. Haters gonna hate. Hate for the rest of your life. Live in bitterness.
Dec 6, 2020 12:36 PM
Apr 2017
lets be honest WIT was better
the episode was great but the CGI is the worst thing that happen to any anime
AOT is my favorite anime of all times but i didnt want them to add CGI and especially for the titans
yes WIT used it but on the colossal titan only
Dec 6, 2020 12:39 PM
Aug 2018
Ao_Blue said:
8% gave a score of 1?! WTH? I might as well create 100 accounts and vote 10 as counterattack. Welp, who are you 8% anyway? Your opinion doesn't matter. Haters gonna hate. Hate for the rest of your life. Live in bitterness.

There is also 90% who rated it 10/10. Do you not think its similar situations? 1 extreme is as bad as another.
Dec 6, 2020 12:39 PM
Apr 2017
DjangoTop said:
The beast titan looks kinda weird.. dont know if anyone else feels the same

yes, me too..
Dec 6, 2020 12:41 PM
Apr 2018
I have to say I am positively surprised by the CG titans. Of course there were scenes where they looked out of place (Beast titan landing), but most looked really good. (Especially when the Jaw titan, Cart titan and Armored titan wreaked havoc, and the Pure titans were falling from the sky.)
It's also great to see them only adapting 2 chapters, which seems to confirm that the Final Season won't adapt all of the anime.
As a Manga reader I am optimistic that this will be a good adaptation.
Dec 6, 2020 12:44 PM

Dec 2020
WenigstensNL said:
Pure titans were falling from the sky.)

Pure titans falling from the sky were hand drawn, all pure titans scenes are (and pretty well animated for me)
Dec 6, 2020 12:46 PM

Mar 2019
YES I FINALLY WATCHED THE EPISODE SUBBED YEEE

Honestly, the first half was top-tier, it felt the same old AoT, everything was outstanding as usual, the second half has ups and downs, the OST was splendid, the hype is was increasing, the fights were good.

However, the CGI, some shots were SO PERFECT and some shots were SO AWFUL, but in overall, MAPPA"s CGI is x10 times better than WiT's CGI. Although I'd appreciate it more if we can get more 2D titan drawing, but it's no problem. I'm here for the story and the characters. If the animation and visuals are decent or average, that's more than enough.

Some shots were visually appealing, the staff did a great job with showing the war's theme with the smoke and dead bodies everywhere. The new characters seem interesting, I liked Gabi, Falco and Falco's brother - I forgot his name lol -. I really like Isyama's depth in writing characters. Idk who I liked more from this episode, Gabi or Falco? But since I'm an anime watcher only, guess I'll have to wait for few more episodes to decide.

The OP gave me goosebumps, I've been listening it for god knows how many times till now, I wasn't expecting anything good from this band but oof it exceeded my expectations, the video is eh, but the music itself resembles the theme of war, something like a military's anthem. I like also how the OP is called My war or basically, "Mein Kampf", highlighting the WW2-esque of this season.

Surprsingly, the ED was soo good, and that's a rare thing to find among AoT's EDs, it was chill and relaxing, the visuals were good as well.

OVERALL, the first episode is really, really good, It's the same AoT that I've been watching so far, and no the quality is still decent, in S3P1 the first episode got some pretty bad shots as well, same as S3P2, so It's something I can get along, Idm 1 or few bad shots in each episode if the rest of the episode is well-done in every other aspect.
Dec 6, 2020 12:51 PM

Jan 2015
People trashing the episode because of the cgi...

It wasn’t terrible but it wasn’t great. It’s better than I thought it would be. I’m nervous about the CGI for the rest of the season honestly
Dec 6, 2020 1:06 PM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
ShoriTora said:
Ao_Blue said:

There is also 90% who rated it 10/10. Do you not think its similar situations? 1 extreme is as bad as another.

Spot on. Any kind of nuance and balanced discussion disappears when it comes to discussing AOT and other "big" productions. I think these forums are going to get pretty toxic when some of the serious stuff that is coming hits the fan.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Pages (20) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Dec 13, 2020

601 by LotteGiants »»
1 hour ago

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Feb 21, 2021

475 by jebras »»
Jun 9, 6:54 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Mar 14, 2021

508 by therealnagora »»
Jun 5, 12:50 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Feb 28, 2021

426 by therealnagora »»
Jun 1, 4:20 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Koito91 - Mar 28, 2021

693 by Dakidhellsing »»
May 25, 3:47 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.