Forum Settings
Forums

MAL Fanfic Fanfare Eporium! Create a fanfic of a MAL user or request one to be made for you!

New
Oct 23, 2019 12:50 AM
Sep 2019
Just as the title suggests. This thread was created to house fanfics with MAL users as the protagonist(s) in creative writing:
Its for just about anyone who:

--wants a fanfic created about them
--wants a fanfic created about someone else
--wants to write a fanfic about another MAL user
--wants to write a fanfic about themselves
--wants to have the author continue an existing fanfic
-- etc. etc.

The rules are simple....you just generally follow MAL forum guidelines to be respectful.
Even better, if you ask if its okay to write a story about another MAL user or if they request one written for you.
If you don't ask and post a story anyways, be respectful with the story, and if the MAL user requests that it be removed, you as the author, must follow their request to cease.
-------------------------

Stories submitted so far:

SpaceseX Labs (Chapters 1-8)......requested here by @ Fuckery { Post #40 }
Snow Falls on the Sleeping Sea Floor (entry #1)...created by @ Tensho { Post #34 }
Aye...Eh?!: Reset (Chapters 1-18)........created by @UhOhSPAGET { Post #9 }
The Chronicles@ OfDeathandLove (Chapters 1-8).....requested here by OfDeathandLove { Post #31 }
Runaway House Servants (Chapters 1-4)....started by RicePounder via FG "What is the above user to you"
Top Geese: Ace Squadron (Chapters 1-2)....started by RicePounder via FG "What is the above user to you"
Cootharingan Spirits (Chapters 1-4)....requested here by UhOhSPAGET { Post #19 }
Miracle Witch Lielaxea (Chapter 1)....requested by mindstate via FG "Confess something to the user above" & submitted here { Post #30 }
Peak Through the D.Rapey (Chapter 1-2)....started by RicePounder via FG "What is the above user to you"
Monocle Cane Bounty Co (Chapter 1)....started by RicePounder via FG "What is the above user to you"
The Mischievous Tome (Chapter 1).....requested by Chaet via FG "Confess something to the user above" & submitted here { Post #41 }
Input Username (Chapter 1).....started by RicePounder via FG "What is the above user to you"

-------------------------

RicePounder's current Fanfic creation queue. Check back regularly for updates, and/or msg me for requests & any questions!

1) _Minnie......brain-storming...updated on 3/20/20

RicePounderMar 20, 2020 8:25 PM
Oct 23, 2019 5:05 AM
Jul 2018
@Ricepounder
OH MY GOD
THIS WAS AMAZING
I really enjoyed reading it! :') That was really creative
The best thing I read today to be honest xd
Can I add it in my profile as a memory?

Oct 23, 2019 4:52 PM
Sep 2019
Chaet said:
@Ricepounder
OH MY GOD
THIS WAS AMAZING
I really enjoyed reading it! :') That was really creative
The best thing I read today to be honest xd
Can I add it in my profile as a memory?

Sure, go for it....and sorry for the late reply. I was busy...didn't have work today, but was out and about running errands. By the way, let me know if anyone else you might know is interesting in getting a fanfic about them OR writing their own stories.
Oct 23, 2019 8:00 PM
Jul 2018
Sure 🤔
Everyone should get one tbh this is fun to read xd
Nov 3, 2019 4:33 AM

Nov 2018
Om'gosh this is a great idea! *proceeds to try and think of which of my MAL friends wouldn't get mad at me for writing a story about them*

also if anyone's bored/is in need for a subject for their story I'll be here :3

君の声 

忘れない 

涙も 

忘れない
Nov 3, 2019 1:18 PM
Sep 2019
UhOhSPAGET said:
Om'gosh this is a great idea! *proceeds to try and think of which of my MAL friends wouldn't get mad at me for writing a story about them*

also if anyone's bored/is in need for a subject for their story I'll be here :3

I hope you catch their attention with this and I'm hoping to be able to see what stories other people drum up.
Nov 3, 2019 6:00 PM

Nov 2018
Story in progress! @Krystifying I choose you! (Hope you don't mind :3)

君の声 

忘れない 

涙も 

忘れない
Nov 3, 2019 11:18 PM

Apr 2019
UhOhSPAGET said:
Story in progress! @Krystifying I choose you! (Hope you don't mind :3)
Omg I love youuu.
Yaaaaaas!
Nov 12, 2019 6:26 AM

Nov 2018
DEKITAAAAAAA!!!!! FINALLY finished! Sorry for the wait, all!

I had intended to just write a cute lil short story but then my body became entirely possessed by the writing bug and I somehow ended up writing a 35-page novel. Gomen nasai.

Anyways, without further ado, @Krystifying, I present to you:

君の声 

忘れない 

涙も 

忘れない
Nov 12, 2019 6:29 AM

Apr 2019
@UhOhSPAGET AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH IT'S HERE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-
I'M SO EXCITED!!!!!

Also I love you
Nov 12, 2019 6:31 AM

Nov 2018
@Krystifying Back at ya ;)

AND NOW

it is 1:30am so I am going to bedddd goodnight (- w -) zzzzz

君の声 

忘れない 

涙も 

忘れない
Nov 12, 2019 9:49 PM
Sep 2019
@UhOhSPAGET

It was a chill inter-dimensional adventure. Hey, if these clouds can essentially "isekai" you into different worlds when you 2 sleep...then you have almost an infinite amount of stories you could drum up with this. Its got great potential to expand on! It was a pleasant read.
Nov 13, 2019 4:22 AM

Nov 2018
@RicePounder Aiiiiieeeeeeee thank you! (>/ / / /<)

Actually, that's true! I didn't even think of that until now!
Heheh maybe I'll write a sequel sometime if I feel inspired enough :3

君の声 

忘れない 

涙も 

忘れない
Nov 13, 2019 4:47 AM
Community Admin
sunny moment

May 2010
LMAO nice I didn't know this thread was a thing
I just so happen to be writing a story for @Maffy right now and HOPEFULLY will finish by the end of nov so maybe I'll post it here too for the curious folks. :P
Nov 13, 2019 10:21 PM
Sep 2019
Tensho said:
LMAO nice I didn't know this thread was a thing
I just so happen to be writing a story for @Maffy right now and HOPEFULLY will finish by the end of nov so maybe I'll post it here too for the curious folks. :P

OOOoooo....please do. I'd love to read other people's stories. I've been posting a lot of short Mal Fanfics on the forum game "What is the above user to you". Since I don't know the people outside of the forums, I made up short stories about how I met them in a fictional setting.

My posts over there felt out of place, so I decided to put them in the creative corner. I still post stories on the "What is the above..." - only because there's more traffic over there than here. Once this page gets more visitors, then I'll probably fully transition into writing stories for people.

I'm open to write stories upon request or if other people want to post their stories about other MAL forum users, that would be awesome.
Nov 14, 2019 6:04 AM
Jul 2018
lol an mal fanific would be crazy.
I would like it
Nov 14, 2019 10:42 PM
Sep 2019
Macewindex said:
lol an mal fanific would be crazy.
I would like it

Hey, if you know anyone who wants a fanfic made of them or if you know of other users who like writing stories, send them here.

I'm also open to create things, but no one has asked as of yet (I just kinda make them on the spur of the moment for random people - even if they didn't ask LOL)...they don't really want one...or they don't know/care.
Nov 15, 2019 2:58 AM

Nov 2018
@RicePounder Haha I'm happy for you to make one of me if you really want to :3

君の声 

忘れない 

涙も 

忘れない
Nov 16, 2019 5:44 PM
Sep 2019
Picture this:
We’re on the sunny shores of Horseshoe Bay situated on Magnetic Island, Queensland, Australia. Some would call this place the perfect vacation spot, maybe even “Paradise on Earth”...but this is enough talk about what could have been a great moment, @UhOhSPAGET and I have much more important things to worry about. While I’m busy embarrassing myself in public with this ridiculous attire, UhOhSPAGET is hard at work behind the scenes to set things right.

Somehow, I think fate has given me the short end of the stick. Why do I have to do all the heavy lifting and degrade myself while this deity remains invisible and totally unaffected by public scrutiny? I get the sneaking suspicion that she’s actually enjoying my humiliation.
*Sigh...* Just what did I do to deserve this? Heck, everything has been happening so fast for the past few days, just how did I even get to this point?...

---------------------

-------------------

-----------------

--------------------

RicePounderJan 1, 2020 7:08 PM
Nov 16, 2019 9:50 PM

Nov 2018
@RicePounder Holy moly Rice, I think you know more Australian history than I do! A very well-written and entertaining read! And definitely room for more if you ever wanted to!

Also that last part made me laugh xD

Thank yoooouuu!!

君の声 

忘れない 

涙も 

忘れない
Nov 17, 2019 9:13 AM
Sep 2019
@UhOhSPAGET I hope it was at least somewhat entertaining...the beginning of fanfics are difficult to ramp up the tension, excitement, mystery or any other strong thoughts. I feel like the first chapter was necessary for the setup of the story, but it might have been a slow pace for the reader. I was thinking about getting into the meat of the action and humor sooner, but didn't fit it into Chapter 2.

Now that the story has an established heroine - that is YOU and the sidekick - the story-telling perspective will bounce back-and-forth between the 2 characters. It will also eventually explain what is currently going on at the blue Prologue text. I'm using RicePounder as sort of an exposition to introduce past events (explained in Ch1 + 2) that lead up to the "present time".

Chapter 3 & 4 will catch up to the present time and should get into the more ridiculous bits.
Nov 17, 2019 2:37 PM

Nov 2018
Sweet, I'm looking forward to it! :D

Ganbatte Rice!

君の声 

忘れない 

涙も 

忘れない
Nov 17, 2019 5:47 PM

Nov 2018
Bahahahaha I'm loving this xD

You're a real talented writer Rice, you do this often?

君の声 

忘れない 

涙も 

忘れない
Nov 18, 2019 10:29 AM
Sep 2019
UhOhSPAGET said:
Bahahahaha I'm loving this xD

You're a real talented writer Rice, you do this often?

Haha, thanks. I only started writing fanfics when I joined MAL...probably the 2nd week since i joined. I do this as a way to exercise the creative side of my brain, b/c I spend most of my time like a robot at work. This helps cut the boredom when I don't have anything major to do on the weekends.

The few light novels that I've read gave me an idea of how to write passages from different perspectives. I still don't know any advanced story-writing techniques though...its all just off the top of my head
Dec 8, 2019 12:10 AM
Sep 2019
@Mimurona 's story so far...click the Chapter links below to see our previous adventures!

It was barely dawn when @Mimurona and I were awoken by the rambunctious conversation between two bounty hunters. Not much light penetrated the deciduous forest canopy and even the animals were not yet active this early in the day. The scout somehow overheard our whispered stratagem and immediately countered with violent force. Mimurona and I weren’t the fighting sort, so we retreated further into the forest interior in a perpendicular direction from the dirt path & the bushes that we spent the night under.

The flora was as much of a hindrance to our ability to navigate as it was for the scout and warrior who were initially 10 horse-lengths away when we first fled. We were close enough to hear their shouting, but we never looked back in our panicked flight. Fear and adrenaline clouded our minds – we had no time to think about whether we would get lost in these woods or if there were any forest monsters lurking in the shadows ahead.

-----------------------

RicePounderDec 19, 2019 11:42 PM
Dec 14, 2019 8:35 PM
osmamthus wine

May 2014
I'm curious about what a fanfiction about me would be like... o(*^▽^*)o

@Ricepounder (editing this post so my post count can stay at 666)

Honestly, making one based on my forum set/profile, and off my vibe in general, sounds good. I have no specific requests, as I'm more curious as to what you'd write with freedom. (❁´▽`❁)*✲゚*
OfDeathandLoveDec 15, 2019 4:11 PM

Dec 15, 2019 6:19 AM

Oct 2018
@RicePounder
Make me one please.~☆♡

サディスティックな考え
"JUST KILL ME."
サディスティックマインド
Dec 15, 2019 3:01 PM
Sep 2019
^^
OfDeathandLove said:

Would you like for me to attempt one? Just let me know and I'll try and come up with something. I don't really know what genre types you're interested in and what not. My go-to method is to just make something up using whatever info or vibe I get from your profile. If there is something you'd like to steer me towards, I'll instead incorporate what you want into the story. I see it like a chef making a dish with specific requests from a diner...the chef has creative liberties, but is guided by what the diner wants - the end product (hopefully) being something satisfying.
--------------------

^
Fuckery said:
@RicePounder
Make me one please.~☆♡

Sure...first of all, is there anything in particular you want to steer the story towards? Or should I just make one with my usual methods?
Dec 15, 2019 3:59 PM

Oct 2018
RicePounder said:
^^
OfDeathandLove said:

Would you like for me to attempt one? Just let me know and I'll try and come up with something. I don't really know what genre types you're interested in and what not. My go-to method is to just make something up using whatever info or vibe I get from your profile. If there is something you'd like to steer me towards, I'll instead incorporate what you want into the story. I see it like a chef making a dish with specific requests from a diner...the chef has creative liberties, but is guided by what the diner wants - the end product (hopefully) being something satisfying.
--------------------

^
Fuckery said:
@RicePounder
Make me one please.~☆♡

Sure...first of all, is there anything in particular you want to steer the story towards? Or should I just make one with my usual methods?
Make it about me telling @Ipreferecchi that I'm a persuader (ESTP) and not an advocate (ENFP) as he says that I am. Here's some info on ESTP:
Are energetic thrillseekers who are at their best when putting out fires, whether literal or metaphorical. They bring a sense of dynamic energy to their interactions with others and the world around them. They assess situations quickly and move adeptly to respond to immediate problems with practical solutions.

Active and playful, ESTPs are often the life of the party and have a good sense of humor. They use their keen powers of observation to assess their audience and adapt quickly to keep interactions exciting. Although they typically appear very social, they are rarely sensitive; the ESTP prefers to keep things fast-paced and silly rather than emotional or serious.~☆♡

サディスティックな考え
"JUST KILL ME."
サディスティックマインド
Dec 18, 2019 11:55 PM
Sep 2019
As requested by @mindstate on the FG thread "Confess something to the user above v10" I've posted the MAL Fanfic here.

This request wasn't the typical "made to order" custom created MAL Fanfic; but rather, I had this story already written back around October. I had planned to release it as a FG response to @Lielaxea [now named PancakesforAbby] for the FG "What is the above user to you?", but couldn't get the timing right. (the FG rules state you you're to respond to the user above - I couldn't find the right opening to do so...I'll just resort to counting this as a "request from mindstate") Loopholes FTW lol.

I'll post the story here for anyone interested in reading...click the Spoiler Tag to open the passage.
---------------------------------------

Miracle Witch Lielaxea

RicePounderJan 1, 2020 7:33 PM
Dec 21, 2019 3:56 PM
Sep 2019
The Chronicles @OfDeathandLove

Countless secrets have been tucked away with the passing of people, changes in society, war, natural destruction, and sometimes misinterpretation of the past obscures the truth. What’s really happened, from whose perspective, and just how much information could you pry from the deceased?

------------------------------

RicePounderJan 11, 2020 5:19 PM
Dec 21, 2019 4:25 PM
osmamthus wine

May 2014
@RicePounder Ooo fun! I love stories about the undead!! This is soo great, thank you!! It's clear you really did your research C:

Dec 21, 2019 4:38 PM
Sep 2019
OfDeathandLove said:
@RicePounder Ooo fun! I love stories about the undead!! This is soo great, thank you!! It's clear you really did your research C:

A tiny spoiler...but I feel like I have to say it....you're right that it deals with subjects of the dead...but its a slow buildup until ch4....I'll produce Ch5 which will get into more action and dialog oriented around the dead.

The plan is...I'll do a few chapters for Fuckery...then I'll return and finish a Ch 5 to continue your character's storyline
Dec 21, 2019 6:43 PM

Nov 2018
Yaayyyy I'm so glad this forum has picked up again :D

I'll try and come up with some more contributions to put here at some point too ^^

Also Rice, if you're ever in the mood to continue the story you were writing for me, I'm all ears :3

君の声 

忘れない 

涙も 

忘れない
Dec 21, 2019 9:55 PM
Community Admin
sunny moment

May 2010
Oh yeah, I finished writing that story for Maffy the other week and was meaning to post it here for anyone curious enough to enjoy!

Dec 21, 2019 11:35 PM

Nov 2018
@Tensho um exCUSE me this is amazing???? You planning a sequel by any chance?

君の声 

忘れない 

涙も 

忘れない
Dec 22, 2019 2:05 AM
Community Admin
sunny moment

May 2010
UhOhSPAGET said:
@Tensho um exCUSE me this is amazing???? You planning a sequel by any chance?

hahaha thankss
i have thought about it but usually I feel like I have to come up with a story just as worth telling before going ahead with it so rn it's just ideas swimming around :P
Dec 22, 2019 4:24 PM
Sep 2019
UhOhSPAGET said:
Yaayyyy I'm so glad this forum has picked up again :D

I'll try and come up with some more contributions to put here at some point too ^^

Also Rice, if you're ever in the mood to continue the story you were writing for me, I'm all ears :3

Sure thing...I'll put you up as the 3rd on my personal queue.

------------------

Tensho said:

i have thought about it but usually I feel like I have to come up with a story just as worth telling before going ahead with it so rn it's just ideas swimming around :P

I'm interesting in learning more about this post-apocalyptic world. So many questions regarding what's left of civilization, how they adapt, how they live in this environment, and what other phenomena happens under the water.
Dec 23, 2019 3:56 AM
Community Admin
sunny moment

May 2010
RicePounder said:
I'm interesting in learning more about this post-apocalyptic world. So many questions regarding what's left of civilization, how they adapt, how they live in this environment, and what other phenomena happens under the water.

ya that's what I hope to explore more next time IF I do a sequel or smth haha
Jan 1, 2020 6:51 PM
Sep 2019
*Edit: made some minor grammatical and formatting corrections

SpaceseX Labs

Few individuals in our modern world could be considered geniuses by their own right, and even fewer will have their tales engraved into the history books for future generations see. One man continues to pave the way into the future – to innovate and evolve the human species so that it may one day over-populate space beyond Earth like sex-crazed rabbits. His visionary ideas continue to attract brilliant minds to his one-of-a-kind company.

A leader he may be, but his successes are equally credited to two of his most trusted & exemplary members of SpaceseX Lab. This is not a story to commend the man himself; but rather, these are accounts that lend credence to the extraordinary advancements achieved by
@Fuckery & @Ipreferecchi

RicePounderJan 2, 2020 8:02 PM
Jan 1, 2020 7:25 PM
Sep 2019
*Edit: Separated from OP { post #1 } to better organize front thread page.

A story for @Chaet The Mischievous Tome

Jan 11, 2020 5:22 PM
Sep 2019
The Chronicles @OfDeathandLove continued....

Mar 15, 2020 4:14 AM

Nov 2018
@Krystifying THE SEQUEL IS HEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRREEEEEEE! 2-3 months in the making it's finally heeeerrrrrreeeee!!
Really sorry for the wait, let's just say it ended up...longer than I anticipated. (And when I say long I mean long asinalmostthreetimesthelengthofthefirstonelong so don't feel obliged to read it Rice) Anyways, hope you enjoy it sis! :D

And now...I present to you...

君の声 

忘れない 

涙も 

忘れない
Mar 15, 2020 4:17 AM

Nov 2018

UhOhSPAGETMar 15, 2020 4:22 AM

君の声 

忘れない 

涙も 

忘れない
Mar 15, 2020 4:19 AM

Nov 2018

君の声 

忘れない 

涙も 

忘れない
Mar 15, 2020 7:55 AM

Apr 2019
Sis.
Sista.
Have I told you I love this? Eh maybe a couple more times
I freaking adore this. Everything about this. The fact that you wrote this for me. The fact that you remembered all our lil things from our convos. The fact that this was your special project. The fact that THIS IS SO GOOD. The fact that I demand a Haiji Piggyback™.
I love this sooooooo much.
<3<3<3
Mar 15, 2020 8:07 AM

Oct 2015

Didn't know MAL forums are synonymous with AO3

More topics from this board

» Share Your YouTube Channel/Videos! ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

nin-tendo - Dec 16, 2022

363 by nin-tendo »»
2 hours ago

» Protect or punish?

DollzchanAi - Apr 18

4 by DollzchanAi »»
Yesterday, 6:15 AM

» BL reference in Tomodachi Life

Kinspie13 - Apr 24

4 by Kinspie13 »»
Apr 24, 9:41 PM

» How to Export/Backup Your Anime List Automatically! (TamperMonkey Script)

hacker09 - May 18, 2020

3 by Vapor_AU »»
Apr 24, 8:41 PM

» advice for someone returning to art

Crystepsi - Apr 4

5 by haaku-san »»
Apr 24, 4:21 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.