サディスティックな考え
"JUST KILL ME."
サディスティックマインド
Oct 19, 2019 12:54 PM

Dec 2017
My co-worker hoe
Oct 19, 2019 7:34 PM
Sep 2019
I awoke early next morning at dawn and could hear @Mimurona shuffling about in the next room directly adjacent. The walls provided enough privacy between servants, but the quality of construction of this quarter was still far below that of the noble’s residency. This was still considered a luxury for us - some nobles did not even provide lodging for their servants, but would opt to house them in their basements or set their bunks in the cellars. For the time we worked under this household, we were grateful for 2-3 simple meals a day, the lodging, AND still being paid a wage (however meager it was). It is ironic that the place that we once called home for so long, the people we served for years without any complaint, and the sense of safety under the presence of Sir Kalaban was all flipped on its side. This harbored discovery of ours shattered our perceptions of this place and would threaten our lives. I know not what thoughts were brewing in Mimurona’s mind, but I felt a mix of sadness, betrayal, anger, and confusion at our current circumstance.

In several occasions between finishing a few of our early morning tasks, I couldn’t help but let my mind be lost in thought. I was mulling over our next steps, imagining different outcomes were our plan to succeed or if it were to fail. To an outsider looking towards me, it would have looked like I was spacing out or was not yet fully awake. The thought of a fate worse than death jolted me back to reality and I’d move onto the next task. In my best attempt at acting, I would simply play off my introspection as the results of a restless night and tell passerby’s some fleeting words like: “oh, I’m so clumsy sir/madam, please excuse my inattentiveness. It seems that my lack of sleep is slowing my reactions, how unbecoming of me” followed by a slight head bow to nail my convincing display of humble acting. Well, no one has caught onto our plans yet nor is there any word of a certain parchment scroll missing, so all is well...I think.

----------------------

The sun’s rays have just barely shown itself and the sky had a magnificent gradient of black, dark blue, purple, with a twinge of orange just over the tree line. Our early morning tasks were completed and the next item on today’s itinerary was the supply run into town. Right before we left for town, I made sure to rendezvous at Mimurona’s room:

“So, Rice, did you spot any noticeable suspicions or read any change in attitude on the nobles?” Mimurona whispered.
“No. Everything is just the same...almost as if it were just another day at Kalaban’s estate. I didn’t see Sir Kalaban this morning, nor did I see him yesterday night after we found that scroll. It seems the only nobles here are a few of his relatives, visiting officials, and his wife”

In mid-sentence of my response, Mimurona was stuffing a few kitchen knives into a leather rucksack and sheathed one under the shirt. The estate had plenty of them in their kitchen, so a few gone missing wouldn’t alarm anyone. “Good. I can confirm that because I just got done attending to their breakfast. Most of the nobles should be heading to the hall to begin their ministerial duties...which means that we can make our way into town with the caravan hands”.

I reciprocated in kind by unsheathing & re-sheathing my wooden Mochi-maker 1000 Mallet from my own leather rucksack – the mallet wasn’t special or anything, I just wanted to name it since it was going to be my trusted partner if any physical altercations would arise. “Right...I took everything I need for our travels, but left my room like it usually was so that it wouldn’t alarm anyone until we were far into our escape.”

I really wanted to equip my weapon in a more accessible location for drawing it out in an emergency, but there was simply no way to conceal such a disproportionate object. For a second, I though I could pin it between my belt and underneath my pants, but that would just be unsightly and unbelievable. No human was THAT endowed and THAT narcissistic to strut around town haphazardly displaying their magnificence for the world to see. Mimurona probably knew what I was thinking as I was eyeing down the mallet. The response from my trusted coworker was just a smug stare of disbelief, followed by a sideways shake of the head. “Rice, you um...want one of these knives instead? I’ve got a plenty.”

“Nah it’s good, let’s just get going. The more we dawdle here trying to be sneaky, the more likely someone is going to find out. I’m ready for whatever comes next.”
We made our way up the winding carriage path and toward the estate gates where the caravan was waiting for us. The caravan hands finished their last minute inspection and signaled the driver to spur the horses forward. We eventually made it into town by mid-day – the sun was at its peak and the weather was fair for a typical autumn day. The trees had begun to yellow and their leaves fell with each breeze. I enjoyed this walk, even though we were likely never to return to these streets again.

-------------------------

Eventually, we made our way into the town center. The caravan hands had split their crew, 6 to watch over the caravan and the other 10 to split up and gather supplies in town. Mimurona and I were normally tasked with picking up bolts of cloth, kitchen implements, and small quantity goods. It was expected that we would split from the group and no one supervised our movements – after all these years, we could actually take advantage of the trust we had built up with the estate’s laborers.

After turning into a smaller path away from the main street through town, Mimurona whispered to me “I do worry about whether our actions will endanger people we work with...what if they take the blame for our escape and they get punished? What if the nobles accuse them of conspiring our escape?”

Sigh.....”I hope not, but we had to do it this way. Otherwise, if we got too many people together, it would blow our cover. Hey, do you think we’re far enough away yet? We can make a break for the next town once we get to the woods to our west.”

Mimurona did some quick mental calculations “In the chance that these woods are larger than we expected, we may have to set up camp overnight. Dang....I should have stolen a map from the estate to help us navigate. We’re no better than traveling blind then. This is as far as we’ve ever walked away from the estate.”

“Ah well, we’ll survive for at least 3 days with the provisions we brought with us. We at least know that there is a town situated in the plains beyond these woods, so we’ll just keep going west until we get to the plains. We should be good from there.” Just as we entered the western woods a dire thought came across my mind and my face pale, eyes wide. “SHIT! You might have forgotten to get us a map, but I think just ‘one-upped you’. I left the scroll back in my room! I left it underneath my cabinet!!”

The sun had pasted its zenith by this time and the caravan hands have already congregated at the meeting point situated at the center of town. With their tasks complete, all that awaited was the two house servants, and then everyone could make their merry way back to the estate – to another job done, another day complete, and to a warm meal. The only issue is that the two servants are taking more time than usual....nonetheless, the caravan hands waited a little longer..........
Oct 19, 2019 9:48 PM

Aug 2015
Michael Morpurgo.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Oct 20, 2019 1:17 AM

Dec 2017
A troll father
Oct 20, 2019 1:41 AM
Jul 2018
My relative 🤔
Oct 20, 2019 6:31 AM
Jul 2018
A positive presence.
Oct 20, 2019 9:29 AM
Sep 2019
This man is @-Benji , whose name rhymes with overwatch's Genji
A mysterious face with fair complexion, yet shies away from his own reflection
Humble is he who wields a righteous sword, but this name is no nation's lord
Wandering through lands rife with blight, he cleanses the streets each night.
Does the sword make the man or the man make the sword?
Lets leave this tale for another poetic chord.
Oct 20, 2019 9:51 AM

Oct 2018
Friend-o.~☆♡

サディスティックな考え
"JUST KILL ME."
サディスティックマインド
Oct 20, 2019 11:10 AM
ab imo pectore

Nov 2013
The emoji distributor.

Felix qui potuit rerum
cognoscere causas.
Oct 20, 2019 12:24 PM
Sep 2019
Long story short, @Odysseus and I got ourselves into the profession of Bounty Hunters. We've been doing this for maybe 3 years now. We weren't the best, but we've been seeing a fair amount of success in our contracts as of late. The latest contract was to track down some serial killer by the moniker "The Ripper". This killer would only appear at night and would only prey on low-value targets among the citizenry.

For about 3 months since these murders have started, officials would just dismiss the victims as nothing but harlots from the underground that got caught up in more than they could handle. No one batted an eye when it was some no-name woman who died near unsavory establishments. No one cared if it was some plebeian woman who died in an alley or went missing from running errands in the middle of the night. The only thing that even brought "The Ripper" to our attention was that one of their targets happened to be a noble's close relative. The bounty was abnormally high on this target - no doubt it was reflecting the level of danger we had to face combined with the high-profile of the murderer's victim.
------------------------

"Psst, Rice, we've only got one opportunity at this, so don't screw it up" whispered Odesseus.
I looked toward the corner of dim storehouse at a talking wooden barrel. The sound coming out of 2 holes the size of a silver shilling.

I quietly used a dismissive hand gesture to assure Odysseus that I knew what I was doing. I had positioned myself just outside the entrance of the dimly lit store house. The area was known for frequent alleged sightings of the murderer and also the grim evidence of The Ripper's latest victims. This place was the perfect 'hunting grounds' for this predator. The lighting was poor, it was a low-trafficked alleyway, and the screams of a victim couldn't be easily traced in this urban environment. All I had to do was bait the murderer into targeting me. Who could resist these shaved legs, crimson leggings, this black frilled skirt and this gentle red cloak. The make-up portrayed an innocent nubile woman straight from a fairy tale; yet had the promiscuity of a certain type of 'night worker'.

*clink clack* I quickly glanced above on the roof top. The tiles were disturbed.

"Rice! Behind you, watch out!" Odysseus shouted as she sprang out from her disguise.
It was too late, the culprit had restrained me and held a knife to my throat. I dared not speak to further escalate the culprit's reaction nor beckon their violence. My disguise did its trick, so I still had this ace up my sleeve. The culprit thinks I'm more vulnerable than I seem.

-------------------------------

"If you value your own life, you'd do well to remove yourself from this area. This woman's life will end shortly. Best believe you'll soon be next. Be glad that this death will provide you a few seconds of reprieve before you meet your demise".

"You must be 'The Ripper'...hate to break it to you, but I'm not here to entertain your little games and gore fetish" Odysseus exclaimed. "Do it NOW!"

At her cue, I grabbed hold of The Ripper's own knife and pressed it against my throat, which elicited a surprised reaction from the murderer. Perfect, this is the opening we needed, in order for Odysseus to finish the target off

"WHAT! You actually seek death?!" Before The Ripper even finished his surprised declaration, Odysseus drew a custom Webley Top-Break Revolver and fired 2 rounds. One round connected into The Ripper's exposed left knee cap, which cause the murderer to loosen his arm around my torso. The second round pierced his right shoulder, which caused The Ripper to lose all grip strength. The Ripper collapsed on his rear in pain and shock.

I gently stood up and removed my hood cloak and wiped off the make-up on my face. "How are you still alive woman!? No one survives my blade..."

Odysseus grinned and approached the severely wounded murderer "That's not an innocent girl there, and you won't be killing anymore.

I felt the hard leather padding around my neck...a large gash present on the armor padding protecting my juglar, but just not enough to cut through. "I'm accustomed to the dangers of this job, but damnit that was close! Why do I always have to be the bait?"

Odysseus was finished interacting with The Ripper and fired the 4 remaining rounds in the cylinder. It wasn't a quick death for The Ripper. Odysseus's aimed a triple bullet salvo into The Ripper's torso, making sure to miss the heart. As The Ripper was fully conscious and bleeding out, she finished the job with the last shot between the eyes.

"Rice...you'll always be the bait when it comes to dealing with perverted men who happen to be violent criminals. I can't get enough of their reaction after they realize your effeminate features are not that of a girl's but a fully grown man. Besides....you could fool anyone with that short and lean stature of yours...there aren't many people of your ethnic background either, so no one around these parts are going to know how to effectively discern the difference with a little disguise, let alone be able to do that at night time.

Sigh...."Odysseus, I better be getting a little extra pay for almost dying again. Also, the materials for this disguise aren't cheap either. Make-up, custom tailored cloths to my size, and perfume are things nobility can afford, but not something intermediary bounty-hunters can waste a month's of income on!"

With the bounty complete, we tossed The Ripper's body into the barrel Odysseus was hiding in moments before our battle. There wasn't anytime to carefully sequester the crime scene, so the easiest way was to put all the evidence into one container and make our way back to the agency. Passerbys won't be alarmed at the leaky barrel, they'll just think its a faulty seal on a wine barrel.

RicePounderOct 20, 2019 12:36 PM
Oct 20, 2019 12:38 PM

Dec 2017
The one with fan-fic
Oct 20, 2019 1:14 PM

Jun 2016
Rep buddy!
Oct 20, 2019 2:50 PM

Sep 2016
Oct 20, 2019 3:36 PM
Sep 2019
@oyasueme and I come from the same flock. We make our yearly travels back & forth from the northern land of maple trees and the southern land full of grape vines with sun-tanned humans. This year is no different. The weather seems to be getting colder, so we'll be flying south where there is more abundant food.

Its been a tough warm season for us. 42 days ago, oyasueme was leading the flock towards a lake that is normally abundant in foods of all sorts. We have heard about the fresh blue berries, raspberries, the young fern shoots, seeds that would be scattered about the land, and insect larvae. It was just what we needed to keep our bellies full and to fatten us up for the upcoming trip south. We landed safely and had a great time foraging and lounging on the lake surface.

It was one early morning, and shortly after take-off, that we heard several cracking sounds and pops....almost like large tree branches suddenly snapping. Of course, we didn't see any trees topple over at the time, and we had a goose-eye's view of it all. We ignored the sounds and pressed forwards to the next destination. We didn't look back because everyone was focused on the flight ahead. We'd normally shout to announce our presence for periodic formation checks and announce the status of our flock, but it was so early in our flight that we didn't bother checking till we thought our fellow goose were getting tired.

Honk-hank Hnng was strangely silent. He was usually the most talkative and at our rear right triangle tip. About mid-way to our destination, oyasueme ordered a rest break at large field where humans would be seen imparting violence towards a black and white round object. Some humans would be sitting on a strange square piece of ground that was bright and unlike grass - all they did was eat some kind of fluffy square thing that tasted similar to seeds. Just what was their obsession with square things? They weren't around that day so we had the space to ourselves.
-----------------------

HONK HONK! oyasueme announced. "Its, roll call, time to check in everyone!"
"I see everyone is ....wait...where's Honk-hank Hnng? Has anyone seen him?"
No one responded...no one knew what had happened. After waiting until the sun was just past its highest position, we decided to move on.
Random chatter could be heard among the group:
"do you think he found his mate and decided to leave? I don't know, I thought he had his eye on Hoongkah at the left triangle tip. No way, he always said he wanted to form his own flock...maybe that's why he left ours".

As the days past, we lost more and more members of the flock. It always happened after we hear a loud snapping sound. We caught a glimpse of some of our flock members falling to the ground. We couldn't stop and land to confirm their whereabouts...especially in the middle of the forest where there were no areas to safely land nor take off. Its a goose-flap-goose world out there. It wasn't that we didn't care about the members, its just that there was no way to successfully launch a rescue attempt and wasn't worth the risk to the rest of the remaining flock members.

After a long series of flights, the remaining survivors was oyasueme (our fearless leader), me (RicePounder), and HuuOOONK!...our triangle formation was composed of just 3 strong. We are now in the land of grape vines, sun-tanned humans, and among the featherless humans who say "duuude" all the time. We yell at them for being inconsiderate of our space and sometimes chase them off, but what can you expect from uncouth featherless animals that don't even know how to honk to each other. If we weren't so focused on rebuilding our numbers, maybe oyasueme and I could teach them how to honk and we could use them to build our fleet's power... oh well...that'll be for another day. I was just about to tuck my head beneath my wings for a little nap when I heard oyasueme boldy waddle towards me.

"This land is not good enough for our fleet and there are not enough fluffly feathered goose chicks around! RicePounder and HuuOOONK!...its time that we push onto undiscovered territories. I spoke to another flock who came from further south of here. They spoke of a land where humans put round circular hay on top of their heads and ate round flat things different from the square white things humans eat here. THAT IS OUR NEXT DESTINATION! Be ready early tomorrow morning, for we will HONK the skies!"
RicePounderOct 21, 2019 9:14 AM
Oct 20, 2019 3:38 PM
Jul 2018
My future coworker : )
Oct 20, 2019 7:00 PM

May 2013
a rare chaeti

Oct 20, 2019 7:13 PM

May 2013
joe nibba

Oct 21, 2019 5:13 AM
Jul 2018
Someone collected.
Oct 21, 2019 10:37 AM

Oct 2015
A calming presence :3
Oct 21, 2019 10:38 AM

Oct 2018
karineyn said:
Rep buddy!

サディスティックな考え
"JUST KILL ME."
サディスティックマインド
Oct 22, 2019 1:43 AM
Sep 2019
(2:00am, Breakroom, Location: Peak Through the D. @Rapey )

*Yaaawn* That was a good slumber. Gotta get some breakfast before I head back to work....Hold on a second, where the heck am I? Did I doze off, it isn’t even morning yet! It took me a minute to get my bearings and to recollect what had happened to me prior to losing consciousness.

That’s right, I’m at 'Peak Through the D.Rapey'....I’m still in my uniform. But why the hell am I tied up!? A mix of emotions and negative thoughts assailed me as I tried to rationalize my situation. I couldn’t fathom what I did to warrant such treatment or why I was worth being kept in this room against my will. “HEY, what’s the deal, someone, ANYONE!” but no words could be made...only the muffled noise of a helpless fool that was bound and gagged.

Just what did I get myself into and what are the chances I’ll get out of this alive? I should have never came to this city, I should have stayed a country-bumpkin and resigned to the life of pounding rice. Forget about earning extra money in the city, there’s no use in having extra income if you’re just going to end up dead! I frantically looked around the room for any jagged objects or sharp corners I could use to tear through the rope binding my ankles and wrists.

Most of the furnishing here were in good condition and the objects and décor suggested that this must have been the break-room. The room was dimly lit and the only useful thing that I could see that would abet my escape was the damaged, jagged, corner leg of a large wooden table positioned flush against a wall and near the entryway. I’ll have to get myself there as silently as I can and prioritize grinding away the rope on my wrists, then I’ll have the dexterity to handle anything else my way. Luckily, the music and chatter in the front-side of this establishment was loud enough that I could squat, wiggle, and repeat the grind as much as I wanted and the noise would likely be concealed. My body is ready! .... I put everything into my back muscles, my thighs, hamstrings, and glutes to wear down the rope against the jagged table leg.
------------------

*Shhrrrriit scratch. Swoosh* Almost there, I can feel the rope loosening.
“Nice moves RicePounder! Let’s see you go lower and sweat!”

“GiiYAAAH!” Shit, I was too focused on my task that I didn’t notice the door swing open. Stupid me! Duhh, the noise level works both ways...they can’t hear me attempt my escape; but at the same time, I couldn’t hear a hammer drop even if it were right next to me. In my panic, I froze still in my awkward posture and took sight of my capturer. From my initial glance, the masked capturer wore a strange outfit reminiscent of a military garb and had a leather flogging stick in their right hand. This person calmly closed the distance between us and yanked out the cloth gag obstructing my mouth.

Without a moment wasted, I plead “What do you want from a poor bloke like me? I hadn’t done anything except walk in and take an empty seat at the back corner, and this is the first time I’ve ever been in here! You want money, just take what’s in my wallet and I’ll walk out like nothing happened – it’ll be the last time you’ll deal with me and I won’t set foot in this freaking city again.”

With a sinister and mischievous grin, the mysterious person remarked “You know what you got yourself into when you sat there. No one sits there, unless they have business, and if you don't have a 'reason' to be there, then we'll take that into consideration."

"What business? I was just sitting there when some random girl snuck up on me. I knew this place was suspicious...that girl must have knocked me out or drugged me."

My capturer wasn't all that interested in what I was saying and promptly changed the subject "Say what you will, but that’s a pathetic attempt at escaping. Maybe you’ll be better put to use tied to one of our stage poles... I mean, you’ve got the motions down to a tee. Heck, you could even put to shame a few of our veteran performers”.

I was furious, but what could I do in this circumstance but bitterly take this humiliation. I was at loss of words. Nothing indicated that my capturer would yield any answers to my questions, only the aura and threat of violence seeps from their visage.

“Hey YOU! Follow my orders or get wrecked! Crawl back onto the couch and don’t move!” I hesitantly complied. I had not even crawled 2 feet forward when I was abruptly interrupted with 3 flogs, one on the head, one at my back, and one on knee.
“If I order you to do something you respond with ‘aye’, understood?”
“Alright, okay then.” *WHACK, SLAP, WHACK*
“What the hell did I just tell you, are you stupid? The beatings won’t stop until you comply.” The leather flogging stick was raised in the air and ready to strike, but was held back for the purpose of reading what my next verbal response would be.

In a defeated voice, just barely audible over all the background noise, I responded with “aye, aye” *WHACK!* ....right across the gut
“Just one ‘aye’ is enough RicePounder....now get to that couch quickly!”
“aye” and I did as was told. What kinda sick game is this....if I manage to free my hands, I’m going find the nearest object and murder this a-hole the first chance I get.

“Very well then, I shall reward you with a brief reprieve. Stay still or it’ll only get worse” The masked assailant made their way to a closet and tossed several items onto the floor. Among the items were a stack of newspapers, a 2x4 board broken in half, a large industrial-sized roll of plastic wrap, and a fire extinguisher.

These items...it could logically be deduced that they intend to permanently silence me. OH GOD, are they going to set me ablaze and dispose of me? Shit, I ain’t going down without a fight! I could not manage to free my hands, but I won’t make it easy for them either. It’s all or nothing now!
While the closet was being emptied and their back faced toward me, I moved as quietly as I could to stand up. My only recourse would be to body slam them in hopes that the force would be enough to render this assailant unconscious. Just as I had managed to stand upright while still bound, the masked assailant turned around with the fire extinguisher in hand.

“Here’s your reward my loyal gimp.” With devious laughter, a seemingly endless stream of foam slammed into my face and threatened to deprive my lungs of its oxygen. I had assumed that I would have had more time to enact my counter measures, but the use of the fire extinguisher first was a fatal miscalculation on my part. My chances of survival were dwindling fast.

*Cough Cough!!* There was too much foam on my face, my lungs were burning, and it made me feel like vomiting. I was suffocating from the chemicals in the fire extinguisher.
“I can’t breathe, STOP, please! Gaaagh Urrgh”
Is this it? Is this the stupid way I was going to die?

Suddenly, the stream of foam stopped.
The tortures stopped.
I felt at ease lying silently on the cold ground.

But wait....I’m not dead yet. I still have a pulse and the assailant just flicked on the lights.

“Rice, hey you okay? I gotta be honest, I wasn’t sure if I should have taken it this far with the fire extinguisher heh-heh. You seem to be REALLY getting into it. That role play was spot-on. How was I...pretty good huh?” With the mask removed and the lights on, I could finally see this vile assailant's face...

”WTF! You’re that person in the pink-hoodie and black jeans outside an hour ago. What’s the deal? What do you want from me!? Just kill me already!” I could no longer hold in the tears as I scrunched up into a fetal position and forced my eyes shut. Vomit was all over my sleeve and I had resigned myself to this dispicable fate. Death would be the most merciful thing I could think of. I'd rather die than to be kept and tortured for eternity by some psycho.

To my disbelief, an angelic voice, the exact opposite of what I heard moments earlier, entered my ears:
“Hey, hey...it’s alright calm down now. You said the standard 'safe word', so it’s over now, and don't worry I’m not going to tease you anymore. I’m sorry I took it too far without realizing it. Here, let me fix you up and this one is on the house – really you won’t have to pay anything."

In a pitying tone, the assailant continued her explanation "I genuinely thought that I was on a role and didn’t properly read the atmosphere, it’s my mistake and I’m truly sorry. To be honest, I thought you were an experienced regular here. Don’t blame me alright. I entertain so many people in this city and can’t manage to remember everyone that comes here.”

With my senses coming back and the oxygen restored to my lungs, I sat up with empty eyes. I tried to find the words I wanted to say but didn’t know whether to yell, to walk away, to talk with my fists, or continue staring blankly at this deviant. In my state of confusion I just said “you never answered my question when we were outside.”

“OH...sorry bout that, I was trying to keep the conversation short because I often get that kind of 'small-talk' from people who have ulterior motives whenever they see me here. I mean, most people that come to this establishment want some kind of 'service'. They get greedy and want more than what this place actually offers, if you know what I mean *wink*. The name is @Rapey . I run this place and I also work here”.......
RicePounderOct 22, 2019 2:04 AM
Oct 22, 2019 5:09 AM

Oct 2018
A friendo with too much time in their hands to make a fanfic about us.~☆♡

サディスティックな考え
"JUST KILL ME."
サディスティックマインド
Oct 22, 2019 7:15 AM

Dec 2018
strange
Oct 22, 2019 8:06 AM

Apr 2019
A strange person
Oct 22, 2019 9:44 AM
osmamthus wine

May 2014
A good member of FG

Oct 22, 2019 11:44 AM
Jul 2018
Someone who gives the impression of being an independent person.
Oct 22, 2019 12:59 PM

Jun 2016
Someone who puts effort in his posts.
Oct 22, 2019 1:02 PM

Feb 2016
Moon river, wider than a mile
I'm crossing you in style some day
Oh, dream maker, you heart breaker
Wherever you're goin', I'm goin' your way
Oct 22, 2019 2:06 PM
May 2019
Oct 22, 2019 2:28 PM
Jul 2018
Someone well-read.
Oct 22, 2019 2:40 PM

Jun 2016
Lielaxea said:
Moon river, wider than a mile
I'm crossing you in style some day
Oh, dream maker, you heart breaker
Wherever you're goin', I'm goin' your way

You must really be a witch to send my song to me, princess :^)

^
Someone whose presence evokes trust and safety.
Oct 22, 2019 2:48 PM

Apr 2016
a mysterious stranger who seems weary of others......
Oct 22, 2019 3:36 PM

Oct 2018
A cool new breeze here.~☆♡

サディスティックな考え
"JUST KILL ME."
サディスティックマインド
Oct 23, 2019 1:50 PM

Jun 2016
A gentle user who prefer to change their username almost every month.
Oct 23, 2019 1:53 PM

Aug 2018
Poetry in motion
Oct 23, 2019 8:22 PM
Jul 2018
Someone who also likes The Graduate and Simon & Garfunkel.
Oct 23, 2019 8:30 PM

Oct 2018
Chill guy and down to chill some more.~☆♡

サディスティックな考え
"JUST KILL ME."
サディスティックマインド
Oct 23, 2019 8:41 PM

Feb 2016
Inconsistent
Pages (182) « First ... « 30 31 [32] 33 34 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» What are your thoughts after visiting the profile of the user above? v.3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kunii - Aug 9, 2023

3483 by CLADDAN »»
22 seconds ago

» What is your anime affinity with the user above ? v2 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

KayKimii - Mar 21, 2023

2079 by DukeLess1 »»
1 minute ago

» First Thing That Comes To Mind v21 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kunii - Mar 27

7190 by playfulcloud88 »»
3 minutes ago

» Harshly judge the user above you based on their Last List Updates v.12 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

KayKimii - Apr 9, 2023

7650 by H-A-M-M-Y »»
6 minutes ago

» Make a word with the last letter v.16 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

KayKimii - Aug 5, 2023

5581 by Konan_Edogawa_ »»
8 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.