Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Oct 12, 2019 3:44 AM
Jul 2019
npandey said:
Gwenze said:

Sry my English isn't the best.
Yes I hear the rumor to but I did the start termin.
Sry, i didn't write clearly, i just compare re zero to an rpg, because the respawn mechanic.

And i'm actually for 1 1/2 years in this community, it is not large amount of time.
But i think didn't watched a small amount amount of titles yet.
Fma, Cowboy Bebop, Samuel champloo, angel beats, aot, kizumonogatari... That wasn't all shows.
But i would say, that i true love your name. It shows me how deep and emotional can be.

When you can refer good shows i haven't seen yet in the best way they are slice of life or comedy

Some greatest slice of life-
1. Golden Time(one of my top ten)
2. Oregairu
3. Sakamoto desu ga
4. Hyuoka
5. Shoujo tachi wa kouya wo mezasu
6. Seishun buta yaro wa bunny girl senpai no yume wo minai
above are some masterpieces in slice of life genre
DO NOT WATCH THE FOLLOWING SLICE OF LIFE(ONLY MY OPINION)
1. Kokoro Connect(super trashy)
2. Toradora(you have already seen this)
3. Tada kun wa koi wo shiranai
4. Little Busters

some great comedy masterpieces-
1. Danshi koukousei no nichijou(absolute watch for any comedy fan...you will die laughing)
2. Konosuba(parallels #1 but you have seen it)
3. Gintama(another pioneer in comedy)
4. Noucome(MUST WATCH....MY #1 COMEDY ANIME!!!!!! THIS IS JUST TOO FUNNY AND ONLY 10 EP AND AN OVA)
DO NIT WATCH THE FOLLOWING COMEDY ANIME(AGAIN MY OPINION)
1. BAKA TO TEST(HIGHLY SEXIST)
2. AHO GIRL(HIGHLY SEXIST)
be sure to see them and tell me your opinion....i will be waiting

I think i must give gintama and golden time a watch. I have both series for some time in my mind. I only found at first the dub version of gintama,i don't like the dub. But i know who i can watch the sub yet so i can really start with gintama. Danshi koukousei no nichijou and Noucome know are interesting too, i will set them in my watch list too.

Thx
Oct 12, 2019 4:19 AM
Jul 2019
npandey said:
Gwenze said:

Know why they didn't make a second season of re zero. It has some interesting points that wasn't told yet, and I like how they use their one video-game mechanic for the sake of storytelling. It's much like a good old RPG as Sao and that was actually a video game.

man it seems like you do not know-
let me break this good news to you
1. re zero is a light novel adaptation, not an RPG, tilted as Re Zero Kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu
2. AND RE ZERO 2 HAS ALREADY BEEN ANNOUNCED.....NOT ONLY THAT....IT IS ONE OF THE MOST HYPED UPCOMING ANIME OF 2020, THERE ARE RUMORS OF A POPULARITY BATTLE BETWEEN RE ZERO 2 AND SHINGEKI NO KYOJIN 4, BOTH SCHEDULED FOR NEXT YEAR!!!!!!!!
SO RE ZERO IS GETTING A SEASON TWO NEXT YEAR
you are a beginner, right??
want me to recommend you some masterpieces.....when I was a beginner, a kind person, who so ever he/she was L, recommend me some great anime too......

Have you read spy x family and act age? Both manga are truly awesome. Their masterpieces of the slice of life genre.
You find both series on manga plus, but for the mid chapter of act age you must search for fan scans.
Their very funny and both series convey the emotional part very believable.
And their exiting too, they have mind games that can be compared with kaguya sama. In act age this mind battles bring very much excitement when to character battle in acting.
GwenzeOct 12, 2019 5:44 AM
Oct 12, 2019 5:22 AM
Oct 2018
Gwenze said:
npandey said:

man it seems like you do not know-
let me break this good news to you
1. re zero is a light novel adaptation, not an RPG, tilted as Re Zero Kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu
2. AND RE ZERO 2 HAS ALREADY BEEN ANNOUNCED.....NOT ONLY THAT....IT IS ONE OF THE MOST HYPED UPCOMING ANIME OF 2020, THERE ARE RUMORS OF A POPULARITY BATTLE BETWEEN RE ZERO 2 AND SHINGEKI NO KYOJIN 4, BOTH SCHEDULED FOR NEXT YEAR!!!!!!!!
SO RE ZERO IS GETTING A SEASON TWO NEXT YEAR
you are a beginner, right??
want me to recommend you some masterpieces.....when I was a beginner, a kind person, who so ever he/she was L, recommend me some great anime too......

Have you read spy x family and act age? Both manga are truly awesome. Their masterpieces of the slice of life genre.
You find both series on manga plus, but for the mid chapter of act age you must search for fan scans.
And their exiting too, they have mind games that can be compared with kaguya sama. But in act age this mind battles bring very much excitement when to character battle in acting.

i think i have heard about act age.................i will read them.........
Oct 12, 2019 5:48 AM
Jul 2019
npandey said:
Gwenze said:

And their exiting too, they have mind games that can be compared with kaguya sama. But in act age this mind battles bring very much excitement when to character battle in acting.

Sry sometimes i didn't check the sentences when i write something, it a little difficult when you usually write i an other way. German has different word structure in sentences.
Oct 12, 2019 6:03 AM
Oct 2018
Gwenze said:
npandey said:

Sry sometimes i didn't check the sentences when i write something, it a little difficult when you usually write i an other way. German has different word structure in sentences.

no problem..................otakus are connected by the community.......not by small things like country, religion, gender, status or language
Oct 12, 2019 6:55 AM
Jul 2019
npandey said:
Gwenze said:

no problem..................otakus are connected by the community.......not by small things like country, religion, gender, status or language

You are right the core community, is just great.

What was actually your first Anime/manga or how you come actually to Anime.
A friend from recommended Anime to me, my first pick was cowboy bebop I find it in recommendation of old classic, it was great something that I search for long ago, my favourite movie's are blade runner, pulp fiction... I loved cyberpunk, Japan, samurai and science fiction already previously i watch cowboy bebop. When I watched it i especially surprised how great the show. After that I watched more AoT, Ghost in Shell, FmA... and your name.
Your Name was the first movie that hits me emotional.
After this I realised that I love Anime, ok not all Anime(not the most isekai and echy shows)
That was my start.
Oct 12, 2019 7:10 AM
Oct 2018
Gwenze said:
npandey said:

A friend from recommended Anime to me, my first pick was cowboy bebop I find it in recommendation of old classic, it was great something that I search for long ago, my favourite movie's are blade runner, pulp fiction... I loved cyberpunk, Japan, samurai and science fiction already previously i watch cowboy bebop. When I watched it i especially surprised how great the show. After that I watched more AoT, Ghost in Shell, FmA... and your name.
After this I realised that I love Anime, ok not all Anime(not the most isekai and echy shows)
That was my start.

what a nostalgic question...............
for me it all began with pokemon....................though the first time i watched anime was pretty strange ............you wont believe that my first anime is one of my most hated pieces..................it was when once i was surfing on online game sites around mid 2015 when all such gaming sites were filled with posters and internet was totally raged with a certain title....................i read that titile many times and wondered what it was............that title was SWORD ART ONLINE...........................i always wondered what this sword art thing is..................so once i just searched it............and got to watch the first episode...........though i hate sao, but the concept of sao was supreme(it was only that the concept was not very well carried out, and the characters betrayed me, and that it why i hate it).........as i finished five episodes....i lost track of time.....................it was an experience i never had in my life before................such great story(again, only the initial five ep), such damned beutiful characters(which are never seen in 3d movies and stuff), such epic animations and scenes, all attracted me..............
though i lost interest in sao soonafter, and then began the true journey.......MY TRUE FIRST ANIME WERE TWO IN NUMBER, NOT JUST ONE....THEY WERE ONE OF THE GREATEST MASTERPIECES I WATCHED(ALSO #3 AND #4 ON MY LIST).........THEY WERE TOKYO MAGNITUDE 8.0 AND KATEKYO HITMAN REBORN.........................I CRIED FOR THREE DAYS STRAIGHT AFTER 8.0.............AND KHR WAS LIKE A LONG GREAT DREAM...........I LIVED THOSE DAYS, I AM SO HAPPY THAT I AM A PART OF THE COMMUNITY.................which is so diverse and is like a totally different world.................
Oct 12, 2019 7:53 AM
Jul 2019
npandey said:
Gwenze said:

That was my start.

for me it all began with pokemon....................though the first time i watched anime was pretty strange ............you wont believe that my first anime is one of my most hated pieces..................it was when once i was surfing on online game sites around mid 2015 when all such gaming sites were filled with posters and internet was totally raged with a certain title....................i read that titile many times and wondered what it was............that title was SWORD ART ONLINE...........................i always wondered what this sword art thing is..................so once i just searched it............and got to watch the first episode...........though i hate sao, but the concept of sao was supreme(it was only that the concept was not very well carried out, and the characters betrayed me, and that it why i hate it).........as i finished five episodes....i lost track of time.....................it was an experience i never had in my life before................such great story(again, only the initial five ep), such damned beutiful characters(which are never seen in 3d movies and stuff), such epic animations and scenes, all attracted me..............
though i lost interest in sao soonafter, and then began the true journey.......MY TRUE FIRST ANIME WERE TWO IN NUMBER, NOT JUST ONE....THEY WERE ONE OF THE GREATEST MASTERPIECES I WATCHED(ALSO #3 AND #4 ON MY LIST).........THEY WERE TOKYO MAGNITUDE 8.0 AND KATEKYO HITMAN REBORN.........................I CRIED FOR THREE DAYS STRAIGHT AFTER 8.0.............AND KHR WAS LIKE A LONG GREAT DREAM...........I LIVED THOSE DAYS, I AM SO HAPPY THAT I AM A PART OF THE COMMUNITY.................which is so diverse and is like a totally different world.................

I understand you, i have a similar story with sao.
i heard a lot about sao and was interested. Then i watched it, only get bored after the first major story arc, the second arc let me know the plot holes truly. But i'm still happy about sao. It drops Anime expectations to minimum and i watched attack on titan and FMA, my wasn't high and both broke my understanding of quality a much times. Actually i forget my anger about the unsatisfied ending of game of thrones and sao.
I released how many better shows were outside, that wasn't on my radar.

Your Name was my 8.0, in watched the show three times one weekend, to understand the feeling i have after the first watch.
First i was sad but i was happy this film gived me a new understanding how to live, why to live, what it means to live.
At was a changing point in my life.

But because I hate isekai that fans will never have experience how great Anime can be.
GwenzeOct 12, 2019 8:03 AM
Oct 12, 2019 8:01 AM
Oct 2018
Gwenze said:
npandey said:

i heard a lot about sao and was interested. Then i watched it, only get bored after the first major story arc, the second arc let me know the plot holes truly. But i'm still happy about sao. It drops Anime expectations to minimum and i watched attack on titan and FMA, my wasn't high and both broke my understanding of quality a much times. Actually i forget my anger about the unsatisfied ending of game of thrones and sao.

YEAH ........ABSOLUTELY............BTW WHEN IS TENKI NO KO RELEASING THERE IN YOUR COUNTRY?
Oct 12, 2019 8:09 AM
Jul 2019
npandey said:
Gwenze said:

YEAH ........ABSOLUTELY............BTW WHEN IS TENKI NO KO RELEASING THERE IN YOUR COUNTRY?

In 2019, December i still waiting.
I'm hyped already yet.
Because your Name the last movie of the director was my 8.0, in watched the show three times one weekend, to understand the feeling i have after the first watch.
First i was sad but i was happy this film gived me a new understanding how to live, why to live, what it means to live.

But because I hate isekai that fans will never have experience how great Anime can be.
Oct 12, 2019 8:17 AM
Oct 2018
Gwenze said:
npandey said:

I'm hyped already yet.
Because your Name the last movie of the director was my 8.0, in watched the show three times one weekend, to understand the feeling i have after the first watch.

dont worry you will like isekai soon.......after you watch the great re zero 2 next year...........................i am planning to go tomorrow..............i am so excited i may not get sleep!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
i have listened grand escape almost like, 2000 times since it came out!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Oct 12, 2019 8:46 AM
Jul 2019
npandey said:
Gwenze said:

I'm hyped already yet.

dont worry you will like isekai soon.......after you watch the great re zero 2 next year...........................i am planning to go tomorrow..............i am so excited i may not get sleep!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
i have listened grand escape almost like, 2000 times since it came out!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Yes, it will be a great movie. I hope radwimps uses some music of their new album, the music has a much darker touch. I like it.

Re zero 2. Season will be great i hope too, but i hope for the anime that it can build a clear border between the it and his generic brothers.
Have you the novel?
I'm hope they built the season on in a mystery direction again. I hope satouru(bthe name is write wrong i know)
search for the witch and starts in own journy with his new allies. He must go away from Emilia for a while, every arc without Emilia is much better, because his decision are more personal look at rem arc. I cry for even today. :)
Oct 12, 2019 10:24 AM
Jul 2019
npandey said:
Gwenze said:

I'm hyped already yet.

Have you discord?
Oct 12, 2019 10:22 PM
Oct 2018
Gwenze said:
npandey said:

Have you discord?

i had it but now i dont use it........it wastes time
Oct 13, 2019 3:13 AM
Jul 2019
npandey said:
Gwenze said:

Have you discord?

Your will be 18. soon is this right? Just like me i'm 18. too.
Go you still too school or have you a job? In the moment we holidays it's very relaxing.
Which is your country?

Actually you are one of the first person i'm met who thought very similar about Anime. I have many friends who watching Anime, but all of them watching Anime for the sake of entertainment. For me Anime is a little deeper i found something that truly hits my heart.
Oct 13, 2019 3:26 AM
Oct 2018
Gwenze said:
npandey said:

Go you still too school or have you a job? In the moment we holidays it's very relaxing.
Which is your country?

Actually you are one of the first person i'm met who thought very similar about Anime. I have many friends who watching Anime, but all of them watching Anime for the sake of entertainment. For me Anime is a little deeper i found something that truly hits my heart.

i am from india.........though i have passed school just last year.....
and dont get me started on those bastards..............the are not otakus..............they are the people who come here to show off...............to show their swag.....they do not know the depth of this world............those are the types who would just jerk off to the oregairu or dxd girls/boys(depending on their preferences)...................................
Oct 13, 2019 3:30 AM
Jul 2019
npandey said:
Gwenze said:

Have you discord?

I'm surprised that bunny girl senpai is one of your favourite show, it has great characters.
Have you seen the anime of kaguya sama and zombieland saga?
Zombieland saga is great comedy too!!!
Idol zombie girls with hyouin kyouma as manger(it's funny because the character acts just like okabe rinterou and they cast the same voice actor, it is a great character.

Sry when this comes from nowhere, i would truly recommend zombieland saga to you. I hope it is your kind of over the top humor and you have great time with title.

NouKome is so funny i can't stop laughing.
Oct 13, 2019 3:46 AM
Oct 2018
Gwenze said:
npandey said:

I'm surprised that bunny girl senpai is one of your favourite show, it has great characters.
Have you seen the anime of kaguya sama and zombieland saga?
Zombieland saga is great comedy too!!!
Idol zombie girls with hyouin kyouma as manger(it's funny because the character acts just like okabe rinterou and they cast the same voice actor, it is a great character.

Sry when this comes from nowhere, i would truly recommend zombieland saga to you. I hope it is your kind of over the top humor and you have great time with title.

NouKome is so funny i can't stop laughing.

i have watched kaguya sama................it is a great masterpiece..........#16 on my all time list...................zombieland saga i plan to watch...........i missed it when it was airing..........

the great thing about bunny girls senpai for me was its female protagonist.................she gives the similar vibes as yukinoshita ukino from the first season(though yukino became a stuid bitch in the second), and unlike yukino, sakurajima mai does not get worse, instead she becomes better...................i like her charactr, different from those regular one sided violent executor bitches.....................especially her ladylike jokes...........they are funny to watch.............
Oct 13, 2019 3:49 AM
Jul 2019
npandey said:
Gwenze said:

Which is your country?

and dont get me started on those bastards..............the are not otakus..............they are the people who come here to show off...............to show their swag.....they do not know the depth of this world............those are the types who would just jerk off to the oregairu or dxd girls/boys(depending on their preferences)...................................

I past school, only to go to the next school we have different forms of school here. I plan to go to a uni in the future.
It's not true that the taste of all of them is wrong, two of them are actually type of person who only watching shounen title or shows like Evangelion, Cowboy Bebop and aot, one piece, my hero academy are all great shows and they go a little deep but not the much like other shows like a silent voice. But in difference to other person who i know they didn't watch isekai or something similar.
Isekai is the problem for me you can't explain this person why you didn't share their opinion and discussion you self mostly know in your mind that isekai is cursed with op characters, in difference to kazuma or somebody they aren't act human for me.
Oct 13, 2019 3:57 AM
Oct 2018
Gwenze said:
npandey said:

I past school, only to go to the next school we have different forms of school here. I plan to go to a uni in the future.
It's not true that the taste of all of them is wrong, two of them are actually type of person who only watching shounen title or shows like Evangelion, Cowboy Bebop and aot, one piece, my hero academy are all great shows and they go a little deep but not the much like other shows like a silent voice. But in difference to other person who i know they didn't watch isekai or something similar.
Isekai is the problem for me you can't explain this person why you didn't share their opinion and discussion you self mostly know in your mind that isekai is cursed with op characters, in difference to kazuma or somebody they aren't act human for me.

thats a shame man, but as harsh as it is it is the truth....................

THEIR WILL NOT BE A SECOND KAZUMA SATOU...................BUT THERE WOULD BE NUMBEROUS KIRITOS AND ASUNAS
Oct 13, 2019 4:11 AM
Jul 2019
npandey said:
Gwenze said:

THEIR WILL NOT BE A SECOND KAZUMA SATOU...................BUT THERE WOULD BE NUMBEROUS KIRITOS AND ASUNAS
npandey said:
Gwenze said:

Yes, it's a shame.
Aug 22, 2020 6:37 PM

Dec 2013
Credit to Iino for saving best boy Ishigami.

Maki's thinking is going in a dangerous direction. At least Iino is enjoying herself.
Oct 8, 2020 1:10 PM

Jan 2019
Iino is annoying af, Ishigami deserves better than that.
Nov 14, 2021 6:11 AM

Nov 2016
Feels bad, man I mean for Maki who spent Christmas alone lmao

But the drama being so engaging is an absolute W.

Iino deserves the MVP medal btw. Interested to see where the love triangle goes from here. Guess it's time for Iino focus(master and slave) It almost seems too obvious that she will be the one getting together with Ishigami in the end.

5/5 for this part

I love Chika;she's my favorite and I look forward to her story, but I can't imagine that it will come even close.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Jan 3, 2022 6:24 AM

Jul 2021
Damn this chapter nearly teared me up because of the barriers that he has to go through and the way people has treat him is not something that he can handle much long but Miko saved his day from a stair suicide attempt. Lol I feel bad for Maki too since she has to go through all the love moments that she has encountered and give advice upon and Tsubame please at least back off from Ishigami, I don’t want to see the burden that has to face. Lol Chika really doesn’t wanna get a kiss and it’s nice how she’s exercising! Chika must know that every food she eats involves an average amount of calories and is this another of the Chika scenes where she’s eating ramen yet again? Very excited to see how this goes.
"......If I told you that I was a real witch, would you believe it?"

Apr 12, 2022 7:18 AM

Apr 2021
So that's what happened aye? I wonder how things will go for Ishigami from now on. Anyways next up it's Chika's flashback!!!
Aug 20, 2023 1:56 AM

Feb 2012
Iino really triggered me in this chapter
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Chapter 223 Discussion

NakolHira - Apr 5, 2021

47 by thicdicdaddy27 »»
Apr 19, 9:25 AM

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Chapter 281 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lezet - Oct 29, 2022

251 by SrRoses »»
Mar 4, 5:18 AM

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Chapter 1 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 23, 2015

11 by daywithoutgames »»
Mar 1, 11:23 PM

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Chapter 251 Discussion

Depal2 - Jan 25, 2022

35 by ohwaitwhat69 »»
Feb 20, 4:12 PM

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Chapter 24 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 23, 2016

16 by MeyerDitt »»
Feb 6, 10:29 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.